Jump to topic:

Fear Not India, Magic Will Save You!

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2019 5:17:45 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
https://www. Google. Com/amp/s/www. Voanews. Com/south-central-asia/worlds-biggest-toilet-building-program-india-gets-mixed-results%3famp

Five years ago India accounted for the most people in the world defecating in the open " 600 million. They mostly lived in rural areas, Where having a household latrine was never a priority because of centuries-old cultural resistance to a toilet under the same roof as the kitchen or the prayer room.

(centuries-old cultural resistance means Hinduism. Hinduism is what makes Indians outside squatters)

However, Roughly one-quarter of people who owned a toilet continued to defecate in the open " they considered it wholesome and healthy and an opportunity to get some fresh air or see their fields.

(lol! )

A publicity blitz by the Clean India mission has attempted to shift dogged age-old attitudes and get people to use inside toilets.

(Just as we're trying here to get our hindu moron to stop pooing on our board. )

Nearly half a million volunteers at the village level took the message to the country"s vast rural areas about how open defecation is the source of diseases such as diarrhea, Typhoid and worm infection.

Catchy advertisements and even a Bollywood movie featuring a top star picked up the issue to emphasize how toilets at home improve security for women who venture into the fields in the cover of darkness.

"The point is that in our country so many people are so poor, Life is a struggle and sanitation is not a priority, " says Madhavan.

Why the worry India? The moron has my "confession"! The idiot say I live in Accra so don't mind the poo in your streets.

Fear not India, The moron has my magic "confession" that makes all your filth OK.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2019 4:35:59 PM
ethang5 wrote:
https://www. Google. Com/amp/s/www. Voanews. Com/south-central-asia/worlds-biggest-toilet-building-program-india-gets-mixed-results%3famp

Five years ago India accounted for the most people in the world defecating in the open " 600 million. They mostly lived in rural areas, Where having a household latrine was never a priority because of centuries-old cultural resistance to a toilet under the same roof as the kitchen or the prayer room.

(centuries-old cultural resistance means Hinduism. Hinduism is what makes Indians outside squatters)

However, Roughly one-quarter of people who owned a toilet continued to defecate in the open " they considered it wholesome and healthy and an opportunity to get some fresh air or see their fields.

(lol! )

A publicity blitz by the Clean India mission has attempted to shift dogged age-old attitudes and get people to use inside toilets.

(Just as we're trying here to get our hindu moron to stop pooing on our board. )

Nearly half a million volunteers at the village level took the message to the country"s vast rural areas about how open defecation is the source of diseases such as diarrhea, Typhoid and worm infection.

Catchy advertisements and even a Bollywood movie featuring a top star picked up the issue to emphasize how toilets at home improve security for women who venture into the fields in the cover of darkness.

"The point is that in our country so many people are so poor, Life is a struggle and sanitation is not a priority, " says Madhavan.

Why the worry India? The moron has my "confession"! The idiot say I live in Accra so don't mind the poo in your streets.

Fear not India, The moron has my magic "confession" that makes all your filth OK.

How does that change the fact you are a black shithole the only slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt on DDO living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country?

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
----
Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2019 4:41:20 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

(lol! )

How does that change the fact you are a black shithole the only slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt on DDO living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country?

How does what change what fact?

Go tell India not to worry since you have the magic confession. It solves all problems. Right?

Lol.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2019 6:33:26 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Go tell India not to worry since you have the magic confession. It solves all problems. Right?

Lol.
I would tell Indians they can be proud of their country and its great achievements.

That Africans are closer to apes than humans. And to Visit Jim Crow Museum.
Nigger Ethang you are a black shithole a slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. Busted nigger Ethang5!

You confessed you are a poor African slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
----

https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.
#158 Harikrish for Christian champion:

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
#155 where is the moron Harikrish:

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success. P

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya.

11 #29, #38 Harikrish is soundly beaten:

Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave.
Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

That would make Ethang a chattel slave.

"Chattel slavery. Chattel slavery, Also called traditional slavery, Is so named because people are treated as the chattel (personal property) of the owner and are bought and sold as commodities. Typically, Under the chattel slave system, Slave status was imposed on children of the enslaved at birth. "

Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.
So Ethang had nothing to do with his daughter's birth. They are illegitimate bastards created by Jesus and slaves as well.

12 Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2019 7:29:48 PM

Lol.

I would tell Indians they can be proud of their country and its great achievements.

When will you start? Cause so far, All you've done is claim you have a "confession" whenever the faults of your shithole country are brought up.

The country drowning in filth? No problem, Hari poo has a "confession". He can't cite it, But it'd magic. It makes India no longer a shithole.

Lol
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2019 9:17:04 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Lol.

When will you start? Cause so far, All you've done is claim you have a "confession" whenever the faults of your shithole country are brought up.

The country drowning in filth? No problem, Hari poo has a "confession". He can't cite it, But it'd magic. It makes India no longer a shithole.

Lol
Showing everyone your bad Karma can only help Hindus appreciate their good Karma.

Nigger Ethang5 you are the only self confessed slave on DDO.

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success. P

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya.

Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

"Chattel slavery. Chattel slavery, Also called traditional slavery, Is so named because people are treated as the chattel (personal property) of the owner and are bought and sold as commodities. Typically, Under the chattel slave system, Slave status was imposed on children of the enslaved at birth. "

Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.
So Ethang had nothing to do with his daughter's birth. They are illegitimate bastards created by Jesus and slaves as well.

Ethang said:

You are also the only slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt on DDO living in slum city Accra Ghana a shuthole country.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2019 11:27:16 AM

Lol.

Lol

Showing everyone your bad Karma can only help Hindus appreciate their good Karma.

And good karma is being trapped into spamming the same stupidity over and over for 5 years? Only a fool thinks that is good karma.

Oh, I'm sure King Jesus has more slaves than just me. Stop trying to flatter me.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2019 11:27:58 AM

Lol.

Lol

And good karma is being trapped into spamming the same stupidity over and over for 5 years? Only a fool thinks that is good karma.

Oh, I'm sure King Jesus has more slaves than just me. Stop trying to flatter me.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2019 8:50:26 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Your 3 illegitimate bastard daughters are also slaves.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Ethang is a proud slave.

Ethang said:
---
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.
-----
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2019 5:36:17 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Of course. We are all proud slaves of His Highness, King Jesus. Only we know that being created by Jesus makes one legitimate.

The moron runs back to his magic "confession".

Someone check quickly to see if the streets in India are no longer overflowing with poo.

If there is no longer a child rape epidemic.

If there are no more cow vigilante a-holes murdering people.

If the government of India is no longer corrupt.

What? All those things are still true?

Hindu hari, You need more magic "confessions". All your spam about Ethan and Africa has not fixed India at all. India still a gigantic shithole.

Are you sure those " confessions" are magic? They aren't working.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2019 5:37:29 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Of course. We are all proud slaves of His Highness, King Jesus. Only we know that being created by Jesus makes one legitimate.

Someone check quickly to see if the streets in India are no longer overflowing with poo.

Hindu hari, You need more magic "confessions". All your spam about Ethan and Africa has not fixed India at all. India still a gigantic shithole.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2019 4:06:59 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You are also the only black.
Post#14 title loser behaviour.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Is being an Indian worse than 100 million Africans to die from AIDS. 25 million to die from starvation. 40 years of civil wars. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Africans like you walking around wearing a mask to hide their black ugly negroid face. Nigger Ethang even the bible condemned Africans to slavery. Get real nigger Ethang!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2019 7:52:33 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

The moron doesn't even quote the post he's addressing anymore. Lol.

Lol. The moron is out spamming one of his magic "confessions" to every thread. I "confessed" I'm the only black on DDO.

Has that fixed India? Don't worry India, My being the only black on DDO (never mind that the moron is himself black but deluded from self-hate) will somehow make India not a shithole anymore.

How can India be a shithole if I am black?

Lol. Can the class say moron?

I thought it could.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2019 9:03:32 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Nigger Ethang you compared the people you lived with to Piraha. Did you not know your geography?

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Read what else Ethang5 said about his country and people in his confessions. There is no mistaking Ethang was talking about his life in Ghana Africa and the Ghanaian people. His comments were disparaging to his country and people and why he was ashamed to be African. Most Africans are ashamed of their colour and negroid appearance. Ethang5 goes further and gives his reasons.

Ethang5 now admits he is the only black.
Post#14 loser behaviour.

So Ethang5 your confession tells us:
1. You are black.
2. You live in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
3. You work as a delivery mule (have been for over 15 years) smuggling free bibles.
4. You are a poor African Slave.
5. Your 3 daughters are illegal bastards.
6. You are not proud to be African because :
A) 50% of the people you live with are illiterate.
B) you live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
C) you are a full time slave.
D) you live close to where Boko Haram operates
E) you currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
F) you live among people like the Piraha.
G) you live In Ghana where The JW's are more aggressive.
H) you live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.
I) you live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
J) you live in a country where slavery is still practiced.

To summarize: Ethang confessed he is a self loathing black negroid slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
So Harikrish was right when he exposed Ethang as a low IQ lying nigger who wore a mask to hide his black ugly negroid face.
Getting Ethang5 to confess he is black completes Hirikrish's research.
Post#14 loser behaviour.

Is Harikrish not being liked worse than a 100 million Africans to die from AIDS. 25 million to die from starvation. 40 years of civil wars. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Africans like you walking around wearing a mask to hide their black ugly negroid face. Nigger Ethang even the bible condemned Africans to slavery. Get real nigger Ethang!

So why do blacks have to remind everyone Black Lives Matter? You cannot change bad Karma with slogans nigger Ethang!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2019 11:31:04 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

So why are you standing here flapping your gums when the economy of India is failing?

Go tell India I am the only self confessed slave on DDO so their economy will perk up. What? That won't help India at all? Is the magic gone moron?

I have an Idea. Spam your fake "confession" till the economy in India improves. My being the only black on DDO surely will change the economic fortunes of your shithole country. Right?

Lol. What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2019 3:42:06 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

So why are you standing here flapping your gums when the economy of India is failing?

Go tell India I am the only self confessed slave on DDO so their economy will perk up. What? That won't help India at all? Is the magic gone moron?

I have an Idea. Spam your fake "confession" till the economy in India improves. My being the only black on DDO surely will change the economic fortunes of your shithole country. Right?

Lol. What a moron.

Nigger Ethang5 So you are black after all. Lol!

Harikrish got you to confess you are black after all. Black as in black shithole.

I was right you are a low IQ negroid mutt.

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior. .
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes

Post#16 title loser Behavior.
ethang5 -->@Harikrish: You've lost to a black guy. Oh the shame!

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/

Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Nigger Ethang5 You were finally forced to admit you are black. You tried to hide the truth you are a black African negroid for over 5 years. But Harikrish was right from the beginning and proved you are nothing but a lying low IQ black African negroid mutt.
Busted nigger Ethang5. I win!

1. You are black.
3. You work as a delivery mule (have been for over 15 years) smuggling free bibles.
E) you currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
H) you live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.
I) you live in Ghana, West Africa. You said if you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

To summarize: Ethang confessed he is a self loathing black negroid slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
So Harikrish was right when he exposed Ethang as a low IQ lying nigger who wore a mask to hide his black ugly negroid face.
Post#14 loser behaviour.

Is Harikrish not being liked worse than a 100 million Africans to die from AIDS. 25 million to die from starvation. 40 years of civil wars. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Africans like you walking around wearing a mask to hide their black ugly negroid face. Nigger Ethang even the bible condemned Africans to slavery. Get real nigger Ethang!

So why do blacks have to remind everyone Black Lives Matter? You cannot change bad Karma with slogans nigger Ethang! You are black, I told you so and I was right!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2019 4:06:13 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Magic fake "confession"!

Lol

Harikrish got you to confess you are black after all. Black as in black shithole.

Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Nigger Ethang5 You were finally forced to admit you are black. You tried to hide the truth you are a black African negroid for over 5 years. But Harikrish was right from the beginning and proved you are nothing but a lying low IQ black African negroid mutt.
Busted nigger Ethang5. I win!

1. You are black.
I) you live in Ghana, West Africa. You said if you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Post#14 loser behaviour.

So why do blacks have to remind everyone Black Lives Matter? You cannot change bad Karma with slogans nigger Ethang! You are black, I told you so and I was right!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2019 6:19:27 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You mean when you said you already had my "confession", You were lying?

January 2017 - I already have your confession niggar! - hari poo

March 2017 - You already confessed that you're black niggar! - hari the moron

November 2017 - I quoted your words verbatim niggar! - Hindu hari

April 2018 - You confessed you are a black slave remember? - The slummutt

July 2018 - I shamed you into confessing you are a black negroid! - the bastard

September 2019 - Read your confession where you say you're black niggar! - the hindu pervert

October 2019 - Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!

Lol. So what confession did the moron have if I have only just now "confessed"?

Can't answer moron? Would you like me to tell you? Nobody likes a self-hating racist. You are black, And hate Black's. Makes everyone think you are a disgusting moron.

Nigger Ethang5 You were finally forced to admit you are black.

You said you already had my "confession", You were lying then, And you're lying now.

Lol. Finally? You've been spamming that you had my " confession" for 4 years! Yet you seem more surprised than anyone. Hari, Were you lying? Of course.

You tried to hide the truth you are a black African negroid for over 5 years.

But didn't you say you "exposed" me? So what confession are you blabbering about here?

But Harikrish was right from the beginning and proved you are nothing but a lying low IQ black African negroid mutt.

By saying I "finally" produced now what you have been claiming you've had for 5 years?

Busted nigger Ethang5.

Why wasn't I "busted" all the other thousands of times when you claimed to have my confession?

I win!

What did you win?

Some friends?
A clean country?
A DDO poll not calling you a shithole?
The respect of people?
No outside squatters in your filthy country?
An education?
White skin?

Lol. The moron says "game over", But I bet you he'll go right on spamming his stupidity.

Now that you've won and you " have" (for the thousandth time) my magic "confession", Please go clean your shithole of a country.

And let the DDO pollsters know that India cannot be a shithole anymore because I'm black.

Finally, Go back to Dart and I'm sure they will rescind your ban because, You guessed it, I'm black!

Lol. What a pitiful moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2019 4:48:47 PM
ethang5 wrote:

After all what? Your lies that you "had" my "confesdion"? You mean when you said you already had my "confession", You were lying?
After all that lies and denials you finally confessed you are black!!

November 2017 - I quoted your words verbatim niggar! - Hindu hari

April 2018 - You confessed you are a black slave remember? - The slummutt

July 2018 - I shamed you into confessing you are a black negroid! - the bastard

September 2019 - Read your confession where you say you're black niggar! - the hindu pervert

Lol. So what confession did the moron claim to have if I have only just now "confessed"?
So you admit you have only just now confessed you are black. Your were in denial all this time nigger Ethang5. I had to remind you daily you are a black shithole. And you finally confessed you are black!!

Lol. Finally? You've been spamming that you had my "confession" for 4 years! Yet you seem more surprised than anyone. Hari, Were you lying? Of course you were.

You said you already had my "confession", You were lying then, And you're lying now. Someone's busted.

You tried to hide the truth you are a black African negroid for over 5 years. You hid behind a mask to hide your ugly black face. But Harikrish persisted till you finally confessed you are indeed black!!

But didn't you say you "exposed" me? So what confession are you blabbering about here?
You were exposed by your own confessions. But you remained in denial. You finally confessed yesterday you are indeed black!!

But Harikrish was right from the beginning and proved you are nothing but a lying low IQ black African negroid mutt.

By saying I "finally" produced now what you have been claiming you've had for 5 years?
You were exposed by your own confessions. But you remained in denial. You finally confessed yesterday and accepted and recognized you are indeed black.
Busted nigger Ethang5.

Why wasn't I "busted" all the other thousands of times when you claimed to have my confession?
You were exposed by your own confessions. But you remained in denial. You finally confessed yesterday and accept and recognized you are indeed black.
I win! Harikrish's perseverance was rewarded. He got nigger Ethang5 to admit he us indeed a black shithole.

What did you win?

I proved the techniques and methods I developed works. It can expose blacks like you who are in denial to accept and recognize your black identity.

Why did it take you so long to accept you are black? You already confessed you are a slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country with your 3 illegitimate bastard daughters. That you worked as a delivery mule which was why you had little money and remain a poor African slave.

Nigger Ethang5 You were finally forced to admit you are black. You tried to hide the truth you are a black African negroid for over 5 years. But Harikrish was right from the beginning and proved you are nothing but a lying low IQ black African negroid mutt. Busted nigger Ethang5. I win!

1. You are black.

Post#14 loser behaviour.

Ethang5 admitted again he is black.

Black paradise?

https://youtu.Be...

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity

Africans licking cows backside.

Trump shithole comments

https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-count
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2019 5:04:14 PM
So now that you say you "finally" "have" my "confession" that you said you "had" already,

How long will it be before India stops being a shithole?

Wait. My being black doesn't stop India from being a shithole?

Does it fix you r many lies? No?

Surely it reverses all the DDO members voting you and your country shitholes by 92%?

No? Then what did you win?

Lol
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2019 5:08:08 PM
ethang5 wrote:
So now that you say you "finally" "have" my "confession" that you said you "had" already,

Surely it reverses all the DDO members voting you and your country shitholes by 92%?

Lol

After all what? Your lies that you "had" my "confesdion"? You mean when you said you already had my "confession", You were lying?
After all that lies and denials you finally confessed you are black!

Lol. So what confession did the moron claim to have if I have only just now "confessed"?
So you admit you have only just now confessed you are black. Your were in denial all this time nigger Ethang5. I had to remind you daily you are a black shithole. And you finally confessed you are black!

Lol. Finally? You've been spamming that you had my "confession" for 4 years! Yet you seem more surprised than anyone. Hari, Were you lying? Of course you were.

You said you already had my "confession", You were lying then, And you're lying now. Someone's busted.

You tried to hide the truth you are a black African negroid for over 5 years. You hid behind a mask to hide your ugly black face. But Harikrish persisted till you finally confessed you are indeed black!

You were exposed by your own confessions. But you remained in denial. You finally confessed yesterday you are indeed black!

You were exposed by your own confessions. But you remained in denial. You finally confessed yesterday and accepted and recognized you are indeed black.
Busted nigger Ethang5.

You were exposed by your own confessions. But you remained in denial. You finally confessed yesterday and accept and recognized you are indeed black.
I win! Harikrish's perseverance was rewarded. He got nigger Ethang5 to admit he us indeed a black shithole.

What did you win?

I proved the techniques and methods I developed works. It can expose blacks like you who are in denial to accept and recognize your black identity.

Why did it take you so long to accept you are black? You already confessed you are a slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country with your 3 illegitimate bastard daughters. That you worked as a delivery mule which was why you had little money and remain a poor African slave.

Nigger Ethang5 You were finally forced to admit you are black. You tried to hide the truth you are a black African negroid for over 5 years. But Harikrish was right from the beginning and proved you are nothing but a lying low IQ black African negroid mutt. Busted nigger Ethang5. I win!

1. You are black.

Post#14 loser behaviour.

Black paradise?

Slums in Accra Ghana.

https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I
https://youtu. Be/WmXYe2plcxI

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. H
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2019 5:50:58 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Lol

The moron can't address anything, So he will simply repeat his spam.

If you've won and the "game" is over, Why are you still spamming moron?

Your lies that you "had" my "confession" have been exposed by your own stupidity. When you said you already had my "confession", You were lying.

So you lied for 5 years about all the other "confessions" you claimed to have had?

So you admit you have only just now confessed you are black.

You've been claiming I already confessed that and that you"had" that confession. How stupid are you?

Your were in denial all this time nigger Ethang5.

And yet you claim I had "confessed". D'oh!

I had to remind you daily you are a black shithole. And you finally confessed you are black!

Lol. You said I had already confessed and that you had that confession. You were lying then, And you are lying now.

See the confession of no one liking you?

You tried to hide the truth you are a black African negroid for over 5 years. You hid behind a mask to hide your ugly black face. But Harikrish persisted till you finally confessed you are indeed black!

So all the other thousands of times you claimed I had already confessed and that you had that confession were lies?

You were exposed by your own confessions.

How? When you claim you only just got it today?

Which ones? The ones you lied about for 5 years, Or the one you're lying about today?

What did you win? White skin?

Is that it? Shucks. I proved that you and 1. 3 billion Indians are shitholes. That is a win.

Why did it take you so long to accept you are black?

I would have had to "accept" it thousands of times every time you lied that I had already confessed and that you had the confession.

And you're a shithole after all. Lol!

Lol. You're so manic you can't stop repeating yourself. You pretend world is in high gear.

But yet you're still spamming.

How come you never mention the other confession? The one where I confess you're a shithole?

Now that you've "won", Will India still be a shithole?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2019 6:10:42 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Lol

Your lies that you "had" my "confession" have been exposed by your own stupidity. When you said you already had my "confession", You were lying.

So you lied for 5 years about all the other "confessions" you claimed to have had?

You've been claiming I already confessed that and that you"had" that confession. How stupid are you?

I had to remind you daily you are a black shithole. And you finally confessed you are black!

Lol. You said I had already confessed and that you had that confession. You were lying then, And you are lying now.

So all the other thousands of times you claimed I had already confessed and that you had that confession were lies?

Which ones? The ones you lied about for 5 years, Or the one you're lying about today?

Is that it? Shucks. I proved that you and 1. 3 billion Indians are shitholes. That is a win.

I would have had to "accept" it thousands of times every time you lied that I had already confessed and that you had the confession.

Lol. You're so manic you can't stop repeating yourself. You pretend world is in high gear.

How come you never mention the other confession? The one where I confess you're a shithole?

My research tries to find the reason why the Bible cursed Africans. Why Christianity played a role in African slavery? Why Africans slaves were owned and traded by Arabs (1, 300 years, Romans and Christians (400 years)? Why Trump called all African countries shitholes? Why Africans have the lowest IQ in the world and why they are black and negroid ugly? Why God punished Africans by making them closer to apes and changed their genetics and phenotypes to a subhuman species?
Then you came along and fit the stereotype of the typical self loathing black negroid. Your denial was expected. Mist blacks are in denial thrust are black. Your lying was expected too. Niggers have been lying Black Lives Matter and no one really believes them.
See what is happening to negroids in America.
See what Africans are about. 1, 700 years of Africam slavery. 40 years of civil wars. 100s of Africans to die from AIDS. 25 million more to die from starvation. Africa is the rape, Crime, Poverty and AIDS centre of the world.

You finally admitted and accepted you are black.

Getting Ethang5 to confess he is black completes Harikrish's research.
Post#14 loser behaviour.

Black paradise?

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Trump shithole comments

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2019 6:48:46 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Lol

My research tries to find the reason why the Bible cursed Africans.

And the idiot dodges all the questions and all his contradictions and is ready to resume his moron spam.

When you said I had "confessed" to be black five months ago moron, What "confession" was that? You said you "had" that confession.

How then can you now claim I've "finally" confessed? Don't run liar. Answer the question.

Hang on India, The moron says he's "won", So your days of drowning in poo should be over. He's got a magic confession.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2019 9:06:11 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Once again, Your stupidity mislead you. In your excitement, You forgot that you had been lying for years about "having" my confession.
Your confessions have been repeatedly posted to remind you that you are a negroid mutt.
But you were in denial until yesterday when you finally accepted you are black. As in black negroid shithole.

And now, Because you never learn and never grow, You will have to come up with yet another absurdly stupid rationalization to try to cover and hide your shame.
I am a proud Indian. I never hid the fact I am a proud Indian living in Canada and working in America in the IT field.

And that is to pretend not to see the stupidity of claiming I "finally" made a confession when you have been claiming for 5 years that I "already" confessed and that you had it.
You finally accepted and confessed you are black. Before that you were in denial. Even when I showed you a case of another black in denial who refused to accept she was black, You continued to call your own confessions spam. But they had the desired effect. It got you to confess and accept you are a black shithole. Now we know you are a black negroid slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

Finally. Lol.

In obtuse mode, The moron won't touch any of this, But will pretend that his claims that I had already confessed do not exist.
I listed what you confessed and how it changed over time. But Harikrish persisted by reminding you daily your confessions. Now you have resigned to the fact you are black as in black shithole.

Which ones?
I listed all your confessions from your over 15 years as a negroid delivery mule to your disparaging comments about your country and people to you confessing you are a poor African slave.

So then, Why wasn't I "busted" all the other thousands of times when you claimed to have my "confession"?
Were you expecting to get shot like niggers are whenthey are busted. Nigger Ethang5 you are on a religion forum. Get real nigger Ethang5!

You were repeatedly busted for lying but you were in denial and ignored your confessions. But yesterday you accepted you are black. Game over!

Watch the moron play obtuse now. It's hilarious.

He been saying for five years now that I already confessed and that he "had" my "confession". Now suddenly today, He says I've "finally" confessed.
You finally confessed you are black and accepted you are black. No more room for more denials. Black is Black. Nigger Ethang5 is black!

Watch him skip around this point like a professional liar.

So moron, Didn't you claim for years that I had already confessed and that you had that confession?
I have repeatedly posted your confessions. You kept calling them spam. But you finally accepted and recognized you are black. Can we say you are a black nigger shithole.

So how can you say now that I'ved "finally" confessed? Common moron, This is when you come up with some inane excuse.
The objective of the exercise was to get you to pick your colour. You confessed yesterday you are black.

You got nothing?
I got your confessions. You are black nigger Ethang5.

Lol. So what confession did you claim to have months ago if I have only just now "confessed"?

Lol! I confess you were lying then, And are lying now. Being obtuse will not shield you from your lies moron. Neither will bolding or repetition.

Yet you lied that I had confessed!

I had to remind you daily you are a black shithole.

You mean spam.

And you finally confessed you are black!

Then all your previous claims that I had confessed were lies moron. D'oh!

You claimed thousands of times I had already admitted that.

You've were spamming that you had my "confession" for 4 years! Yet you seem more surprised than anyone. Hari, Were you lying? Of course you were.

Did I hide, Or did I confess? You said I confessed. You are lying.

Harikrish persisted till you finally confessed you are indeed black!

You claimed thousands of times earlier that I had confessed.

But you remained in denial.

How can a person who has confessed be in denial confess? How stupid are you?
That is what niggers do. They go into denial like you did nigger Ethang5. Some wear a mask to hide their black ugly negroid face. Checked your profile lately? !

You finally confessed yesterday you are indeed black!

You claimed for 5 years that I had already confessed I was black.

You produced a fresh undenialble confession yesterday. You said specifically you are black.
Niggers lying is quite typical. You proved you are a low IQ lying negroid.

That doesn't explain your lies moron. Which confessions?
All your confessions I have repeatedly posted as reminders You are a slumdog negroid mutt.

I win! Harikrish's perseverance was rewarded. He got nigger Ethang5 to admit he is indeed a black shithole.

Lol. Your purpose in life.
Returning niggers to slavery. It will stop them from lying or denying the biblical curse that condemned Africans to slavery.

Already told you moron. You said I had already accepted it.

You already confessed you are a slumdog poor African slave.

This is where the lying moron test floats the lie that the prior confession was for being a slumdog and not for being black. Let's see if he makes that claim so we can bust him.

How come you always miss the part of the "confession" that you're a shithole?
Because I am a proud and successful Indian. You are the lying black shithole, Remember?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2019 7:12:03 AM
Once again, Your stupidity mislead you. In your excitement, You forgot that you had been lying for years about "having" my confession.

Your confessions have been repeatedly posted to remind you that you are a negroid mutt.

Then you lie when you say I just "finally" confessed. You are proving yourself a liar.

But you were in denial until yesterday when you finally accepted you are black.

A person cannot be in denial about something he's confessed to moron. If I was in denial until yesterday, Then I had never confessed, And for 5 years, You've been lying that I confessed and that you "had" that confession.

I am a proud Indian.

You are a liar. You even have whole threads claiming I had "confessed"

"Why is Ethang denying his own confession? "
"Ethang is African and confessed to it. "

You posted your own lies and busted yourself!

You finally accepted and confessed you are black.

No liar. You said I had "confessed "already.

Before that you were in denial.

No liar. You said I had "confessed". You even claimed to "have" that confession.

Even when I showed you a case of another black in denial who refused to accept she was black, You continued to call your own confessions spam.

I called your lies spam, And we see because you've now admitted I had never confessed, It is spam.

But they had the desired effect.

To demonstrate that you are a confused liar?

You said. . . .

Finally. Lol.

In obtuse mode, The moron won't touch any of this, But will pretend that his claims that I had already confessed do not exist.

I listed what you confessed and how it changed over time.

Then I didn't just now confess. The fact remains, You have claimed repeatedly for 5 years that I had already confessed.

Now we find you saying that I had never confessed! You got so exicited you busted your own 5 years of lies.

Now you have resigned to the fact you are black as in black shithole.

So the other thousands of "confessions" you claim I made were not confessions?

Which ones?

I listed all your confessions from your over 15 years. . .

But now you're saying I had never confessed. You are lying moron. You are calling yourself a liar.

Were you expecting to get shot like niggers are when they are busted.

Lol. I expected this. When the moron is trapped in his lies, He runs to his pretend world.

You were repeatedly busted for lying but you were in denial and ignored your confessions.

How can a person ignore his confession? And if that caused you to spam it thousands of times, Why can't I just "ignore" your latest claim of a confession now?

But yesterday you accepted you are black.

How?

Watch the moron play obtuse now. It's hilarious. He been saying for five years now that I already confessed and that he "had" my "confession". Now suddenly today, He says I've "finally" confessed.

You finally confessed. . . .

No sir. You said I had already confessed and that you had that confession.

Watch him skip around this point like a professional liar.

I have repeatedly posted your confessions.

Then it cannot be true that I "finally" confessed yesterday. You are lying.

You kept calling them spam.

You kept spamming lies. Still, You said I had already confessed. You were lying then, And you are lying now.

The objective of the exercise was to get you to pick your colour. You confessed yesterday you are black.

Yet you've been claiming for 5 years that I had already done so. You are lying moron.

I got your confessions. You are black nigger Ethang5.

Lol! Did you "have" it before yesterday? This is the exact same silly claim you've made for 5 years. Today its supposed to be true?

Harikrish got you to confess you are black after all.

Lol. So what confession did you claim to have months ago if I have only just now "confessed"?

Lol! I confess you were lying then, And you are lying now. Being obtuse will not shield you from your lies moron.

Yet you lied repeatedly that I had confessed!

I had to remind you daily you are a black shithole.

You mean spam. And though I had not confessed, You lied for 5 years that I had.

And you finally confessed you are black!

Then all your previous claims that I had confessed are lies moron. D'oh!

You've were spamming that you had my "confession" for 4 years! Hari, Were you lying? Of course you were.

Did I hide, Or did I confess? You said I confessed. You are lying.

Harikrish persisted till you finally confessed you are indeed black!

Persisted does not mean lie. You lied till you got overexcited and busted yourself.

You claimed thousands of times earlier that I had confessed.

But you remained in denial.

How can a person who has confessed be in denial? How stupid are you?

That is what niggers do.

That must be why its a magic confession.

They go into denial like you did nigger Ethang5.

If I denied, Then I didn't confess moron. If I didn't confess, Then you lied. You "had" no confession.

You finally confessed yesterday you are indeed black!

You claimed for 5 years that I had already confessed I was black.

Then I didn't confess stupid. Denials mean the opposite of confessions.

You produced a fresh undenialble confession yesterday. You said specifically you are black.

You claimed years ago I had already done that. You are lying on yourself.

Niggers lying is quite typical.

In your case, This is true.

That doesn't explain your lies moron. Which confessions?

All your confessions I have repeatedly posted as reminders You are a slumdog negroid mutt.

Then I did not just confess yesterday. You are lying.

I win! Harikrish's perseverance was rewarded. He got nigger Ethang5 to admit he is indeed a black shithole.

Lol. Your purpose in life.

Returning niggers to slavery. It will stop them from lying or denying the biblical curse that condemned Africans to slavery.

Pretend world again.

Already told you moron. You said I had already accepted it.

You already confessed you are a slumdog poor African slave.

This is where the lying moron test floats the lie that the prior confession was for being a slumdog, And not for being black. Let's see if he makes that claim so we can bust him.

How come you always miss the part of the "confession" that you're a shithole?

Because I am a proud and successful Indian.

So only part of the "confession" is true? Lol.

You are a successful Indian who cannot spell, Is banned from every site, And spends his pathetic life spamming the same thing over and over to a dead board?

Your Idea of "success" is like your idea of "confession". Bogus.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2019 1:19:27 PM
ethang5 wrote:

If a nigger fails to accept he is black slap his head till he snaps out of his denial. It worked with nigger Ethang5!

Nigger Ethang5 confessed he is black and acknowledged Harikrish was Mr. Very White.

Now that you have accepted you are black, A slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country with your three illegitimate bastard daughters. We can start dealing with your low IQ.
You confessed on DART you have very little money. Working as a delivery mule for over 15 years certainly isn't going to make you rich. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 50% of the people are illiterate doesn't make much sense either. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 80% of the Africans are Christians sound almost insane. Smuggling bibles when bibles are available free on the internet makes your career choice idiotic and shortsighted.
Your low IQ has been established.

Let's see how you spent your time in Ghana Africa.

Title Please Christians:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/55310/
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So you don't find rape, Incest, Genocide in the bible as contradictions?

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists, I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "What would have happened if the offending youth was not stopped? "

Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)

Nothing in your activities are income generating occupations.

You didn't have anything to do with your children's births either.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

So what do we know about you Ethang5?

----

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Trump shithole comments

What do we know about blacks?
According to Trump they are shitholes.
According to your miserable life as a black negroid slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country you are a black shithole Ethang5.

Harikrish not being liked worse than a 100 million Africans to die from AIDS. 25 million to die from starvation. 40 years of civil wars. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Africans like you walking around wearing a mask to hide their black ugly negroid face. Nigger Ethang even the bible condemned Africans to slavery. Get real nigger Ethang!

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2019 4:01:04 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Your reason for spamming for 5 years is stupid. But spamming the same thing over is itself stupid. So there.

If a nigger fails to accept he is black slap his head till he snaps out of his denial.

No one on Dart would call you a nigger. They would call you black, Yes, But not nigger. And I don't think they care whether you accept that you're black or not. They just wanted you to behave like a human being instead of a douche.

Why are you still here spamming stupidity? Shouldn't you be fixing India now that you've achieved your life's purpose in "proving" I'm black?

How come you're the same stupid spamming fool you were before?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2019 4:19:43 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Your reason for spamming for 5 years is stupid. But spamming the same thing over is itself stupid. So there.

If a nigger fails to accept he is black slap his head till he snaps out of his denial.

No one on Dart would call you a nigger. They would call you black, Yes, But not nigger. And I don't think they care whether you accept that you're black or not. They just wanted you to behave like a human being instead of a douche.

Why are you still here spamming stupidity? Shouldn't you be fixing India now that you've achieved your life's purpose in "proving" I'm black?

How come you're the same stupid spamming fool you were before?

News flash!

Nigger Ethang5 confessed he is black and acknowledged Harikrish was Mr. Very White.

If a nigger fails to accept he is black slap his head till he snaps out of his denial. It worked with nigger Ethang5! Ethang5 also acknowledged Harikrish was Mr. Very White!

So nigger Ethang5 you are black, You live in slum city Accra Ghana Africa a shithole country. Why did it take you so long to accept you are black? Negroids are black nigger Ethang5! You are negroid so you are black. Again, Why did it take you so long to accept you are black, Nigger Ethang5?

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.