Total Posts:60|Showing Posts:31-60|Last Page
Jump to topic:

What's worse than being called nigger,

Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2019 11:41:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
simple really - the person calling others nigger.

It is worse to be a racist than a race.

It is worse to call people names in the sad and pathetic attempt to make yourself feel better.

It is worse to not know that people are laughing at you.

It is worse to spam a dead forum board.

It is worse to not know that you have not a clue.

There are lots of worse things than being called a nigger.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2019 12:03:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
simple really - the person calling others nigger.

It is worse to be a racist than a race.

It is worse to call people names in the sad and pathetic attempt to make yourself feel better.

It is worse to not know that people are laughing at you.

It is worse to spam a dead forum board.

It is worse to not know that you have not a clue.

There are lots of worse things than being called a nigger.

I think you gave us better examples from your own life.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant. Tradesecret also said: and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.

Harikrish exposes a sex deviant Pastor on DDO name Tradesecret. It is no longer a secret.

Tradesecret wrote:
none of this can mean me - as an individual. LOL! In fact I can only be put into the we if I am Indian. LOL! I have lived in India - but I would not call myself an Indian. Using your logic I could I suppose which is why I was taking the mick out of you - despite the fact that you missed this humour.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. . Implying the group you were with were also sex deviants. You were passing through India on your way to Nepal, So you didn't know any Indian then.

You are a pastor visiting a country which views your religion suspiciously. Your mommy is a bible smuggler. You now confirm you are a sex deviant in a public confession " that is not a funny matter to humour about. It is public now you are a sexually perverted Pastor Tradesecret

I never visited your country as a pastor. In fact when I was there I was an atheist looking for truth. I was on my way to Nepal.
LOL! - you can't even read.
You are lying again.
You start with "I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. "

Now you say you are on your way to Nepal. So you were actually just passing through India with destination Nepal. But you lied when you claimed you lived in India for a while. It is also clear you had a problem with sex before you left for India. It's in your confession.

But that did not stop you from pursuing your sexual deviant perversions and then confessing you have a problem with sex.

You are our first sex deviant pastor going public on DDO.

Tradesecret finally confessed he is a a sex deviant. Wow!
To all Christians Tradesecret confessed he is a sex deviant.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. .

Tradesecret wrote: When I was released from slavery to sin and bondage to Satan, My eyes were opened. Although I willingly am a slave of Jesus, He does not treat me like a slave - but like a son. In fact he has promised me his inheritance. Slaves - such as you - will not receive an inheritance from your master - just death and destruction.

You further confessed you were a slave to sin. So you were aware of your sexual perversions and even went pursuing your sexual perversions in other countries.
Now you are expecting an inheritance from your master for confessing you are a liar and a sexual pervert.
Wow! See how warped and perverted your mind is and the God that would give you an inheritance for confessing you are a liar and pervert. That's Christianity in a nutshell!

We are glad to hear you have overcome some of your sexual perversions. I guess you can call us lucky for having been spared your type of afflictions.
I lived in India and been to Nepal and never looked for or saw any sexual deviants. I was a Hindu then unlike you who was in search of God and deviant sexual partners.

it is possible because you are a sex deviant you became as pastor. That's like the pedophiles who become Catholic priest to prey on children. You just got busted!

TS said: Hari is the Indian - not TS.
So you lied when you said you are Indian. You said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.
When pressed you confessed you lied.
You said: Not really. I am not really an Indian. I am too white. I also don't individually have a problem with sex. I think sex is a good thing. It is the Indians who really had a problem with sex.
There are 1. 3 billion Indians. Sex is the least of their problems. Come get your head slapped at the Harikrish Clinic.
So you lied you are Indian. You lied Indians have a sex problem because you did not know Indians or live in India for a while, You were on your way to Nepal. But you confessed you have a problem with sex and the group you were with were sexual deviants. Note you said: we are deviants.

You also pimp your mother and brag about her smuggling Bbles in China putting her in grave danger. The penalty is death for smuggling in China.

Tradesecret wrote: BTW my mother smuggled bibles in her suitcase into China. China at the time did not permit its Christians to have unedited bibles. China, As we all know, Likes to control and determine what its people can think and do. They don't like the Bible because it expects God's people to have a higher loyalty to God than to the State. My mother of whom I am proud, Put her life on the line and her freedom, In order to ensure that people in China could have an uncensored version of the bible in their own language.

You should be embarassed for pimping your mommy smuggler, Showing your scriptural ignorance and calling people names and even lying about Harikrish's sex.
You are the typical Christian PPP. Pimp, Pervert and Preacher.

I now have your confession you are a sex deviant. We have known the other two for a while. Pimp and Preacher.


Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2019 3:12:55 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I think you gave us better examples from your own life.

I confess I am not a sexual deviant.

I confess I am not a liar.

I confess I am a white male professional.

I wonder if you will use these confessions - which are actually true confessions or whether you will ignore them. Actually I don't wonder - your character reveals exactly what you will do.
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2019 4:28:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:

I think you gave us better examples from your own life.

I confess I am not a sexual deviant.

I confess I am not a liar.

I confess I am a white male professional.

I wonder if you will use these confessions - which are actually true confessions or whether you will ignore them. Actually I don't wonder - your character reveals exactly what you will do.

Because he's ashamed of who he is, He will lie.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2019 6:40:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
I think you gave us better examples from your own life.

I confess I am not a sexual deviant.

I confess I am not a liar.

I confess I am a white male professional.

I wonder if you will use these confessions - which are actually true confessions or whether you will ignore them. Actually I don't wonder - your character reveals exactly what you will do.

What members are saying about Harikrish.
RuvDraba wrote:
2015
In a recent shock announcement in the Nominations thread our beloved colleague, The sensitive, Compassionate and humble Harikrish revealed:
Since spirituality is a concern to many members in the Religion thread, I would like to cordially invite our Most Spiritual Member to explain it to us. In particular:

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: I don't know, Hari. For me, The most interesting aspect of your posts isn't your theology, But the mind that writes the posts. I confess that when I read your posts, I spend more time thinking about you than I do your arguments.

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, I want to confirm I'd read your post and acknowledge that it was on-topic and one of the most constructive and thoughtful posts I've read from you in Religion. I thank you for that contribution.

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, That's two posts you've made that not only don't offend me, They're interesting and thoughtful. My thanks for them both. :)

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, Thank you again for this post. It's thoughtful and well-researched, And I've been looking forward to responding to it.

Anon compliments Harikrish: The approach of Harikrish and Willows has worked well for me. I am glad Hari got rid of all the milk toast and lukewarm Christians who love to agree with each other rather than know the truth. Praise Yahweh for working through Hari.

Praise Yahweh for working through Hari. Hallelujah!

Anon wrote: I am a facilitator of ideas and projects. Harikrish: You are a leader of people. You were also a leader of people in your past life as a Biblical prophet. I was a facilitator of a grand project and not a leader of people. God is doing His work through both of us.

SingularityofLight wrote: Unlike Ethang5 who is among the worst deceivers, You are not a liar Harikrish. You play both sides because the Bible has two sides: 95 percent toxic waste, And 5 percent conscience. I don't blame you for playing both sides, I just disagree that Christianity has anything fundamentally positive to give the earth and this includes the hideousness of slavery.

SOL agrees with me with some praise and advice. Once SOL sees the benefits of slavery and owns a black slave, His advice will turn to praise as well.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2019 6:48:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

I think you gave us better examples from your own life.

I confess I am not a sexual deviant.

I confess I am not a liar.

I confess I am a white male professional.

I wonder if you will use these confessions - which are actually true confessions or whether you will ignore them. Actually I don't wonder - your character reveals exactly what you will do.

Because he's ashamed of who he is, He will lie.

I was never ashamed of being Indian. I openly said from the beginning I am a proud Indian living in in Canada and working in America in the IT field. Unlike you who admitted you are ashamed of what you are nigger Ethang5!

Nigger Ethang5 confessed he is black and acknowledged Harikrish was Mr. Very White.
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Nigger Ethang5, Now that you have accepted you are black, A slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country with your three illegitimate bastard daughters. We can start dealing with your low IQ.
You confessed on DART you have very little money. Working as a delivery mule for over 15 years certainly isn't going to make you rich. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 50% of the people are illiterate doesn't make much sense either. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 80% of the Africans are Christians sound almost insane. Smuggling bibles when bibles are available free on the internet makes your career choice idiotic and shortsighted.
Your low IQ has been established.

Let's see how you spent your time in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Title Please Christians:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/55310/
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So you don't find rape, Incest, Genocide in the bible as contradictions?

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists, I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "What would have happened if the offending youth was not stopped? "

Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)

Nothing in your activities are income generating occupations.

You didn't have anything to do with your children's births either.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

So what do we know about you Ethang5?

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior. .
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job.
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2019 6:54:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

I think you gave us better examples from your own life.

I confess I am not a sexual deviant.

I confess I am not a liar.

I confess I am a white male professional.

I wonder if you will use these confessions - which are actually true confessions or whether you will ignore them. Actually I don't wonder - your character reveals exactly what you will do.

Because he's ashamed of who he is, He will lie.

I was never ashamed of being Indian.

Your spam betrays you. You are ashamed.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2019 8:30:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:


Because he's ashamed of who he is, He will lie.

I was never ashamed of being Indian.

Your spam betrays you. You are ashamed.

How does your confessions where you admit being ashamed betray Harikrish, Nigger Ethang5? You are responsible for your own confessions and actions.

You actually believe you are controlling Harikrish. You believe you have been getting him to come here and shame you daily for years making you the most shamed nigger in DDO history. So why do you call it spam when you like what he is doing to you under your direction? Is that how niggers think? That slavery was actually blacks controlling their white masters. Isn't that how whites justified African slavery, They said the blacks were benefitting from slavery.
You confessed you are your worst fear nigger Ethang5.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.
We hear you nigger Ethang5. Lol!

You need to be constantly reminded you are the loser here, Nigger Ethang5. You accepted you are a very black nigger a slumdog slum dweller living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

So you want your confessions to be publicly aired. Ok.

Ethang5 is a real self loathing very black negroid.

Nigger Ethang5 confessed he is black and acknowledged Harikrish was Mr. Very White.
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Nigger Ethang5, Now that you have accepted you are black, A slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country with your three illegitimate bastard daughters. We can start dealing with your low IQ.
You confessed on DART you have very little money. Working as a delivery mule for over 15 years certainly isn't going to make you rich. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 50% of the people are illiterate doesn't make much sense either. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 80% of the Africans are Christians sound almost insane. Smuggling bibles when bibles are available free on the internet makes your career choice idiotic and shortsighted.
Your low IQ has been established.

Let's see how you spent your time in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Title Please Christians:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/55310/
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So you don't find rape, Incest, Genocide in the bible as contradictions?

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists, I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "What would have happened if the offending youth was not stopped? "

Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)

Nothing in your activities are income generating occupations.

You didn't have anything to do with your children's births either.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

So what do we know about you Ethang5?

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior. .
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job.
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.
Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans licking cows backside.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I
https://youtu. Be/WmXYe2plcxI

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

What do we know about blacks?
According to Trump they are shitholes.

Is Harikrish not being liked worse than a 100 million Africans to die from AIDS. 25 million to die from starvation. 40 years of civil wars. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Nigger Ethang even the bible condemned Africans to slavery. You are very black nigger Ethang5, I told you so and I was right!
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2019 9:13:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

If you were really a scholar of any accord or had any spirituality, Then you would have no need to spread or spam lies. Infact, Your spirituality would lead you to demonstrate humility and a spirit of encouragement.

Yet, By posting lies intentionally, And by posting spam continually, And by doing so without any regard for the damage you do to both yourself, Your antagonists, And your readers, You provide iwhat is the clearest evidence that you are neither scholar nor spiritual.

Of course I might be incorrect about Hindu spirituality. That particular form may well be all about destruction and death and defamation - hurting all and sundry without regard for another's health, Spiritual or otherwise. After all, If lies and spam and harm and death are the hallmark of Hindu spirituality, Then Harikrish you must the chief of your fellow priests. I suppose that is something you might be proud of.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2019 10:01:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

If you were really a scholar of any accord or had any spirituality, Then you would have no need to spread or spam lies. Infact, Your spirituality would lead you to demonstrate humility and a spirit of encouragement.

Yet, By posting lies intentionally, And by posting spam continually, And by doing so without any regard for the damage you do to both yourself, Your antagonists, And your readers, You provide iwhat is the clearest evidence that you are neither scholar nor spiritual.

Of course I might be incorrect about Hindu spirituality. That particular form may well be all about destruction and death and defamation - hurting all and sundry without regard for another's health, Spiritual or otherwise. After all, If lies and spam and harm and death are the hallmark of Hindu spirituality, Then Harikrish you must the chief of your fellow priests. I suppose that is something you might be proud of.

I posted your confession word for word. If you are ashamed of what you confessed in public you should not have confessed.

Read your confession Pastor Tradesecret.
I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant. Tradesecret also said: and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.

Harikrish exposes a sex deviant Pastor on DDO name Tradesecret. It is no longer a secret.

Tradesecret wrote:
none of this can mean me - as an individual. LOL! In fact I can only be put into the we if I am Indian. LOL! I have lived in India - but I would not call myself an Indian. Using your logic I could I suppose which is why I was taking the mick out of you - despite the fact that you missed this humour.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. . Implying the group you were with were also sex deviants. You were passing through India on your way to Nepal, So you didn't know any Indian then.

You are a pastor visiting a country which views your religion suspiciously. Your mommy is a bible smuggler. You now confirm you are a sex deviant in a public confession " that is not a funny matter to humour about. It is public now you are a sexually perverted Pastor Tradesecret

I never visited your country as a pastor. In fact when I was there I was an atheist looking for truth. I was on my way to Nepal.
LOL! - you can't even read.
You are lying again.
You start with "I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. "

Now you say you are on your way to Nepal. So you were actually just passing through India with destination Nepal. But you lied when you claimed you lived in India for a while. It is also clear you had a problem with sex before you left for India. It's in your confession.

But that did not stop you from pursuing your sexual deviant perversions and then confessing you have a problem with sex.

You are our first sex deviant pastor going public on DDO.

Tradesecret finally confessed he is a a sex deviant. Wow!
To all Christians Tradesecret confessed he is a sex deviant.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. .

Tradesecret wrote: When I was released from slavery to sin and bondage to Satan, My eyes were opened. Although I willingly am a slave of Jesus, He does not treat me like a slave - but like a son. In fact he has promised me his inheritance. Slaves - such as you - will not receive an inheritance from your master - just death and destruction.

You further confessed you were a slave to sin. So you were aware of your sexual perversions and even went pursuing your sexual perversions in other countries.
Now you are expecting an inheritance from your master for confessing you are a liar and a sexual pervert.
Wow! See how warped and perverted your mind is and the God that would give you an inheritance for confessing you are a liar and pervert. That's Christianity in a nutshell!

We are glad to hear you have overcome some of your sexual perversions. I guess you can call us lucky for having been spared your type of afflictions.
I lived in India and been to Nepal and never looked for or saw any sexual deviants. I was a Hindu then unlike you who was in search of God and deviant sexual partners.

it is possible because you are a sex deviant you became as pastor. That's like the pedophiles who become Catholic priest to prey on children. You just got busted!

TS said: Hari is the Indian - not TS.
So you lied when you said you are Indian. You said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.
When pressed you confessed you lied.
You said: Not really. I am not really an Indian. I am too white. I also don't individually have a problem with sex. I think sex is a good thing. It is the Indians who really had a problem with sex.
There are 1. 3 billion Indians. Sex is the least of their problems. Come get your head slapped at the Harikrish Clinic.
So you lied you are Indian. You lied Indians have a sex problem because you did not know Indians or live in India for a while, You were on your way to Nepal. But you confessed you have a problem with sex and the group you were with were sexual deviants. Note you said: we are deviants.

You also pimp your mother and brag about her smuggling Bbles in China putting her in grave danger. The penalty is death for smuggling in China.

Tradesecret wrote: BTW my mother smuggled bibles in her suitcase into China. China at the time did not permit its Christians to have unedited bibles. China, As we all know, Likes to control and determine what its people can think and do. They don't like the Bible because it expects God's people to have a higher loyalty to God than to the State. My mother of whom I am proud, Put her life on the line and her freedom, In order to ensure that people in China could have an uncensored version of the bible in their own language.

You should be embarassed for pimping your mommy smuggler, Showing your scriptural ignorance and calling people names and even lying about Harikrish's sex.
You are the typical Christian PPP. Pimp, Pervert and Preacher.

I now have your confession you are a sex deviant. We have known the other two for a while. Pimp and Preacher.


Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2019 5:49:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Because he's ashamed of who he is, He will lie.

I was never ashamed of being Indian.

Your spam betrays you. You are ashamed.

How does your confessions where you admit being ashamed betray Harikrish, Nigger Ethang5?

You spam them over and over like and ashamed retard.

You are responsible for your own confessions and actions.

Which is why no one believes your lies. You spam because you are ashamed. You spam lies because you are very ashamed.

You are ashamed to be black, And you think blacks are niggers. You think you are a nigger. Thinking of yourself as a nigger is much worse than being called a nigger.

Your shame shows every time you spam the same moron lies again and again. No one has to call you a nigger to shame you. You're already ashamed.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2019 4:04:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Because he's ashamed of who he is, He will lie.

I was never ashamed of being Indian.

Your spam betrays you. You are ashamed.

How does your confessions where you admit being ashamed betray Harikrish, Nigger Ethang5?

You spam them over and over like and ashamed retard.

You are responsible for your own confessions and actions.

Which is why no one believes your lies. You spam because you are ashamed. You spam lies because you are very ashamed.

You are ashamed to be black, And you think blacks are niggers. You think you are a nigger. Thinking of yourself as a nigger is much worse than being called a nigger.

Blacks are niggers. Nigger definition. Black skin people of African origin.
So you want your confessions to be publicly aired. Ok.

Ethang5 is a real self loathing very black negroid

Nigger Ethang5 confessed he is black and acknowledged Harikrish was Mr. Very White.
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Nigger Ethang5, Now that you have accepted you are black, A slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country with your three illegitimate bastard daughters. We can start dealing with your low IQ.
You confessed on DART you have very little money. Working as a delivery mule for over 15 years certainly isn't going to make you rich. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 50% of the people are illiterate doesn't make much sense either. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 80% of the Africans are Christians sound almost insane. Smuggling bibles when bibles are available free on the internet makes your career choice idiotic and shortsighted.
Your low IQ has been established.

Let's see how you spent your time in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Title Please Christians:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/55310/
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So you don't find rape, Incest, Genocide in the bible as contradictions?

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists, I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "What would have happened if the offending youth was not stopped? "

Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)

Nothing in your activities are income generating occupations.

You didn't have anything to do with your children's births either.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

So what do we know about you Ethang5?

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior. .
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job.
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.
Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans licking cows backside.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I
https://youtu. Be/WmXYe2plcxI

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

What do we know about blacks?
According to Trump they are shitholes.

Is Harikrish not being liked worse than a 100 million Africans to die from AIDS. 25 million to die from starvation. 40 years of civil wars. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Nigger Ethang even the bible condemned Africans to slavery. You are very black nigger Ethang5, I told you so and I was right!
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2019 10:00:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I posted your confession word for word. If you are ashamed of what you confessed in public you should not have confessed.

LOL!

But that is the point Hari, I NEVER made such a confession about myself. You have twisted words and taken others out of context in order to compile together a false narrative.

My intention from the beginning was to insult your puny little brain with its ridiculous attempt at logic. Everyone else saw what I did - except you. Even Anon accepts that you have twisted my words. Yet you failed to understand sardonic humour. Perhaps that is a failing of your poor education or culture or religion, Who knows? The only thing I really regret about any of this is that I ACTUALLY thought you were cleverer than you are.

The fact that you can spam the same stuff over and over again - and think it is funny and true is mindboggling. I have not seen such infantile discussion since I was in primary school.

I have asked you not to continue your spamming. I have ignored you for several months. I have endeavored to find your better part. All these things have failed because you are an infant. You are an embarrassment to Hinduism. Clearly, Anyone who reads your words is turned off Hinduism. Perhaps this is God's purpose for you. You are simply and blindly following your infantile ways in order to demonstrate the racism, The bigotry, The foolishness, The lack of education that so called self proclaimed prophets of Hindu reflect. And to be honest in these things you excel yourself.

Now everytime I think Hindu - I think Hari and I think loser religion. And it is not because I have to think it through - it is because you are the true image of your own religious background. Dirty, Deceitful, Lying, Fake, Racist, Bigoted, Ashamed, Sexist, Foul-mouthed, Et al.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2019 10:36:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
I posted your confession word for word. If you are ashamed of what you confessed in public you should not have confessed.

LOL!

But that is the point Hari, I NEVER made such a confession about myself. You have twisted words and taken others out of context in order to compile together a false narrative.
I posted your confession with links.

My intention from the beginning was to insult your puny little brain with its ridiculous attempt at logic. Everyone else saw what I did - except you. Even Anon accepts that you have twisted my words. Yet you failed to understand sardonic humour. Perhaps that is a failing of your poor education or culture or religion, Who knows? The only thing I really regret about any of this is that I ACTUALLY thought you were cleverer than you are.

Confessing you are a sex deviant is a strange way to insult someone else.

Let your confession speak for itself.

We have your confession you are a sex deviant. You lied about living in Indian for a while. You were just passing through India on route to Nepal. You are a self confessed Pimp, Pervert and Preacher. The original sin is your problem with sex and pimping your mommy smuggler.

Harikrish wrote: Exposing a sex deviant pastor is not spamming. I always suspected you were a pervert from the smirky look on your face in your avatar.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant. Tradesecret also said: and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.

Harikrish exposes a sex deviant Pastor on DDO name Tradesecret. It is no longer a secret.

Tradesecret wrote:
none of this can mean me - as an individual. LOL! In fact I can only be put into the we if I am Indian. LOL! I have lived in India - but I would not call myself an Indian. Using your logic I could I suppose which is why I was taking the mick out of you - despite the fact that you missed this humour.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. . Implying the group you were with were also sex deviants. You were passing through India on your way to Nepal, So you didn't know any Indian then.

You are a pastor visiting a country which views your religion suspiciously. Your mommy is a bible smuggler. You now confirm you are a sex deviant in a public confession " that is not a funny matter to humour about. It is public now you are a sexually perverted Pastor Tradesecret

I never visited your country as a pastor. In fact when I was there I was an atheist looking for truth. I was on my way to Nepal.
LOL! - you can't even read.
You are lying again.
You start with "I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. "

Now you say you are on your way to Nepal. So you were actually just passing through India with destination Nepal. But you lied when you claimed you lived in India for a while. It is also clear you had a problem with sex before you left for India. It's in your confession.

But that did not stop you from pursuing your sexual deviant perversions and then confessing you have a problem with sex.

You are our first sex deviant pastor going public on DDO.

Tradesecret finally confessed he is a a sex deviant. Wow!
To all Christians Tradesecret confessed he is a sex deviant.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. .

Tradesecret wrote: When I was released from slavery to sin and bondage to Satan, My eyes were opened. Although I willingly am a slave of Jesus, He does not treat me like a slave - but like a son. In fact he has promised me his inheritance. Slaves - such as you - will not receive an inheritance from your master - just death and destruction.

You further confessed you were a slave to sin. So you were aware of your sexual perversions and even went pursuing your sexual perversions in other countries.
Now you are expecting an inheritance from your master for confessing you are a liar and a sexual pervert.
Wow! See how warped and perverted your mind is and the God that would give you an inheritance for confessing you are a liar and pervert. That's Christianity in a nutshell!

We are glad to hear you have overcome some of your sexual perversions. I guess you can call us lucky for having been spared your type of afflictions.
I lived in India and been to Nepal and never looked for or saw any sexual deviants. I was a Hindu then unlike you who was in search of God and deviant sexual partners.

it is possible because you are a sex deviant you became as pastor. That's like the pedophiles who become Catholic priest to prey on children. You just got busted!

TS said: Hari is the Indian - not TS.
So you lied when you said you are Indian. You said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.
When pressed you confessed you lied.
You said: Not really. I am not really an Indian. I am too white. I also don't individually have a problem with sex. I think sex is a good thing. It is the Indians who really had a problem with sex.
There are 1. 3 billion Indians. Sex is the least of their problems. Come get your head slapped at the Harikrish Clinic.
So you lied you are Indian. You lied Indians have a sex problem because you did not know Indians or live in India for a while, You were on your way to Nepal. But you confessed you have a problem with sex and the group you were with were sexual deviants. Note you said: we are deviants.

You also pimp your mother and brag about her smuggling Bbles in China putting her in grave danger. The penalty is death for smuggling in China.

Tradesecret wrote: BTW my mother smuggled bibles in her suitcase into China. China at the time did not permit its Christians to have unedited bibles. China, As we all know, Likes to control and determine what its people can think and do. They don't like the Bible because it expects God's people to have a higher loyalty to God than to the State. My mother of whom I am proud, Put her life on the line and her freedom, In order to ensure that people in China could have an uncensored version of the bible in their own language.

You should be embarassed for pimping your mommy smuggler, Showing your scriptural ignorance and calling people names and even lying about Harikrish's sex.
You are the typical Christian PPP. Pimp, Pervert and Preacher.

I now have your confession you are a sex deviant. We have known the other two for a while. Pimp and Preacher.


Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Willows
Posts: 11,684
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2019 6:16:33 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
LOL!

Thanks for once again proving me right.

And thanks again for proving me right when I labeled you a lying deceiving coward who runs away at the mere hint of a challenge. And then you have the gall to lie about that.

Furthermore, You show your blatant dishonesty when using your "I wasn't aware (of what you said), or "refresh my memory ", Or "I have been too busy to notice" fob-offs. How many times have you used that poor excuse?
Especially when you know very well that you were notified of your replies, Such as this one for example.

Oh, Don't worry. I'm not expecting a reply of course, Given your cowardly, Jelly-kneed disposition.
Willows
Posts: 11,684
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2019 6:19:40 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
I posted your confession word for word. If you are ashamed of what you confessed in public you should not have confessed.

LOL!

But that is the point Hari, I NEVER made such a confession about myself. You have twisted words and taken others out of context in order to compile together a false narrative.

My intention from the beginning was to insult your puny little brain with its ridiculous attempt at logic. Everyone else saw what I did - except you. Even Anon accepts that you have twisted my words. Yet you failed to understand sardonic humour. Perhaps that is a failing of your poor education or culture or religion, Who knows? The only thing I really regret about any of this is that I ACTUALLY thought you were cleverer than you are.

The fact that you can spam the same stuff over and over again - and think it is funny and true is mindboggling. I have not seen such infantile discussion since I was in primary school.

I have asked you not to continue your spamming. I have ignored you for several months. I have endeavored to find your better part. All these things have failed because you are an infant. You are an embarrassment to Hinduism. Clearly, Anyone who reads your words is turned off Hinduism. Perhaps this is God's purpose for you. You are simply and blindly following your infantile ways in order to demonstrate the racism, The bigotry, The foolishness, The lack of education that so called self proclaimed prophets of Hindu reflect. And to be honest in these things you excel yourself.

Now everytime I think Hindu - I think Hari and I think loser religion. And it is not because I have to think it through - it is because you are the true image of your own religious background. Dirty, Deceitful, Lying, Fake, Racist, Bigoted, Ashamed, Sexist, Foul-mouthed, Et al.

And I'm sure by now that when anybody thinks of "dishonest, Lying, Deceiving and cowardly", The name Tradesecret automatically springs to mind.
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2019 7:25:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Oh, Don't worry. I'm not expecting a reply of course, Given your cowardly, Jelly-kneed disposition.

Yet you will keep stalking him around the board saying the same stupid thing over and over.

You are inconsequential willowed. You amount only to a wingnut shouting on the street corner. Virtually everyone ignores you.

Don't worry, I like moron trolls, So I'll give you enough attention to keep your obsessive compulsion alive, OK?
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2019 10:16:21 AM
Posted: 2 years ago

And thanks again for proving me right when I labeled you a lying deceiving coward who runs away at the mere hint of a challenge. And then you have the gall to lie about that.

Furthermore, You show your blatant dishonesty when using your "I wasn't aware (of what you said), Or "refresh my memory ", Or "I have been too busy to notice" fob-offs. How many times have you used that poor excuse?
Especially when you know very well that you were notified of your replies, Such as this one for example.

Oh, Don't worry. I'm not expecting a reply of course, Given your cowardly, Jelly-kneed disposition.


sorry - not running. I have answered your questions - please ask more.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2019 3:43:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Willows wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:
I posted your confession word for word. If you are ashamed of what you confessed in public you should not have confessed.

LOL!

But that is the point Hari, I NEVER made such a confession about myself. You have twisted words and taken others out of context in order to compile together a false narrative.

My intention from the beginning was to insult your puny little brain with its ridiculous attempt at logic. Everyone else saw what I did - except you. Even Anon accepts that you have twisted my words. Yet you failed to understand sardonic humour. Perhaps that is a failing of your poor education or culture or religion, Who knows? The only thing I really regret about any of this is that I ACTUALLY thought you were cleverer than you are.

The fact that you can spam the same stuff over and over again - and think it is funny and true is mindboggling. I have not seen such infantile discussion since I was in primary school.

I have asked you not to continue your spamming. I have ignored you for several months. I have endeavored to find your better part. All these things have failed because you are an infant. You are an embarrassment to Hinduism. Clearly, Anyone who reads your words is turned off Hinduism. Perhaps this is God's purpose for you. You are simply and blindly following your infantile ways in order to demonstrate the racism, The bigotry, The foolishness, The lack of education that so called self proclaimed prophets of Hindu reflect. And to be honest in these things you excel yourself.

Now everytime I think Hindu - I think Hari and I think loser religion. And it is not because I have to think it through - it is because you are the true image of your own religious background. Dirty, Deceitful, Lying, Fake, Racist, Bigoted, Ashamed, Sexist, Foul-mouthed, Et al.

And I'm sure by now that when anybody thinks of "dishonest, Lying, Deceiving and cowardly", The name Tradesecret automatically springs to mind.

If you search for Pimp, Pervert, Preacher his name comes up too.
Willows
Posts: 11,684
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2019 5:58:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:

And thanks again for proving me right when I labeled you a lying deceiving coward who runs away at the mere hint of a challenge. And then you have the gall to lie about that.

Furthermore, You show your blatant dishonesty when using your "I wasn't aware (of what you said), Or "refresh my memory ", Or "I have been too busy to notice" fob-offs. How many times have you used that poor excuse?
Especially when you know very well that you were notified of your replies, Such as this one for example.

Oh, Don't worry. I'm not expecting a reply of course, Given your cowardly, Jelly-kneed disposition.


sorry - not running. I have answered your questions - please ask more.

Let's just unpack your utter arrogance, Shall we?

Lie #1:
"Sorry";
No you're not.

Lie #2:
"not running"
Yes you are because you have failed to answer and have a history of doing so.

Lie #3:
"I have answered your questions"
You have answered none.

Oh, And the last bit? "Please ask more"?

Would that be so that you can suck your cheeks between your teeth and stare at the ceiling like the complete twerp that you are and mumble the old "sticks and stones"? chant?

Well, Believe it or not, That sort of preschool reasoning doesn't work here in the real world.

The way it works is thus: you spew out utter unqualified lies and absurdities and you will be told about it.
Willows
Posts: 11,684
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2019 6:05:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:
I posted your confession word for word. If you are ashamed of what you confessed in public you should not have confessed.

LOL!

But that is the point Hari, I NEVER made such a confession about myself. You have twisted words and taken others out of context in order to compile together a false narrative.

My intention from the beginning was to insult your puny little brain with its ridiculous attempt at logic. Everyone else saw what I did - except you. Even Anon accepts that you have twisted my words. Yet you failed to understand sardonic humour. Perhaps that is a failing of your poor education or culture or religion, Who knows? The only thing I really regret about any of this is that I ACTUALLY thought you were cleverer than you are.

The fact that you can spam the same stuff over and over again - and think it is funny and true is mindboggling. I have not seen such infantile discussion since I was in primary school.

I have asked you not to continue your spamming. I have ignored you for several months. I have endeavored to find your better part. All these things have failed because you are an infant. You are an embarrassment to Hinduism. Clearly, Anyone who reads your words is turned off Hinduism. Perhaps this is God's purpose for you. You are simply and blindly following your infantile ways in order to demonstrate the racism, The bigotry, The foolishness, The lack of education that so called self proclaimed prophets of Hindu reflect. And to be honest in these things you excel yourself.

Now everytime I think Hindu - I think Hari and I think loser religion. And it is not because I have to think it through - it is because you are the true image of your own religious background. Dirty, Deceitful, Lying, Fake, Racist, Bigoted, Ashamed, Sexist, Foul-mouthed, Et al.

And I'm sure by now that when anybody thinks of "dishonest, Lying, Deceiving and cowardly", The name Tradesecret automatically springs to mind.

If you search for Pimp, Pervert, Preacher his name comes up too.

To encapsulate the lot: he has more than a couple of kangaroos loose in the top paddock.
Ethong is just plain numb-headed and ill-tempered.
Tradie is just plain weird.
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2019 6:18:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Multi-spamming to yourself again idiot?

Yes you are because you have failed to answer and have a history of doing so.

And you answer questions? Lol. Your lack of self-awareness is painful.

"I have answered your questions"

You have answered none.

Really? You're telling someone else they don't answer questions? Really?

That's like your moron bf calling someone a racist.

You will excuse me if I skip the part where you insist you answer all questions with good arguments and sound logic, And just call you a deluded idiot.

OK?
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2019 2:44:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:

That's like your moron bf calling someone a racist.

Nigger Ethang5, can you tell us who that bf is, Willows has 22 friends in his friends list?
Is Franklin your bf? He says you are the nigger that buggered hm.

Post#10 OJ Simpson Syndrome
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343867/
When Franklin was asked who was the nigger that buggered him
Franklin replied. CONFESSION:The Nigger was ohhhh gasp Nigger Ethang

You confessed you are your worst fear nigger Ethang5.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.
We hear you nigger Ethang5. Lol!!

You are past denial nigger Ethang5.
Why did it take you so long to accept you are black nigger Ethang5? Why were you in denial of God creating you black and putting you in Africa? Did you think you could go against your Karma? Did you not see your black negroid face in the mirror daily? Did you not see your 3 illegitimate bastard daughters were black niggers created by Jesus to complement the black arrangement typical of a black family?

You need to be constantly reminded you are the loser here, nigger Ethang5. You accepted you are a very black nigger a slumdog slum dweller living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

So you want your confessions to be publicly aired. Ok.

Ethang5 is a real self loathing very black negroid.

Nigger Ethang5 confessed he is black and acknowledged Harikrish was Mr. Very White.
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Nigger Ethang5, Now that you have accepted you are black, A slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country with your three illegitimate bastard daughters. We can start dealing with your low IQ.
You confessed on DART you have very little money. Working as a delivery mule for over 15 years certainly isn't going to make you rich. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 50% of the people are illiterate doesn't make much sense either. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 80% of the Africans are Christians sound almost insane. Smuggling bibles when bibles are available free on the internet makes your career choice idiotic and shortsighted.
Your low IQ has been established.

Let's see how you spent your time in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Title Please Christians:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/55310/
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So you don't find rape, Incest, Genocide in the bible as contradictions?

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists, I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "What would have happened if the offending youth was not stopped? "

Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)

Nothing in your activities are income generating occupations.

You didn't have anything to do with your children's births either.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

So what do we know about you Ethang5?

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior. .
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job.
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.
Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu.Be...

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu.Be...

Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu.Be...

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu.Be...
https://youtu.Be...

Africans licking cows backside.
https://youtu.Be...
https://youtu.Be...

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu.Be...
https://youtu.Be...

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

What do we know about blacks?
According to Trump they are shitholes.

Is Harikrish not being liked worse than a 100 million Africans to die from AIDS. 25 million to die from starvation. 40 years of civil wars. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Nigger Ethang even the bible condemned Africans to slavery. You are very black nigger Ethang5, I told you so and I was right!
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2019 4:26:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
My posts are bothering you and you would like it stopped.

Lol. How? Your spam cuts my pay? You've been spamming the same thing for over 5 years. I like pointing out to you how insane that is and watching you try to rationalize your insanity.

Say so and we can move to how we can help people like you.

Oh no sir. Years ago I told you that you cannot ruffle me, Anger me, Or frustrate me. Your style is to post the same stupidity over and over till your opponent realizes you are mentally ill and leaves in disgust.

I told you I was trained for morons like you. I told you that you would kiss your stupidity on the lips. I told you that you would choke on spam. That is your karma.

You cannot defeat me. Stupidity will not work against me. You can continue spamming for the next ten years and I will be right there calling you an unwashed hindu racist moron.

I am a biblical scholar, Spiritual healer, Psychologist and AI natural language diagnoses and social media textual analyzer.
You need an expert in your corner.

You need someone who can change time zones in your corner.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2019 2:28:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
My posts are bothering you and you would like it stopped.

Lol. How? Your spam cuts my pay? You've been spamming the same thing for over 5 years. I like pointing out to you how insane that is and watching you try to rationalize your insanity.

Say so and we can move to how we can help people like you.

Oh no sir. Years ago I told you that you cannot ruffle me, Anger me, Or frustrate me. Your style is to post the same stupidity over and over till your opponent realizes you are mentally ill and leaves in disgust.

I told you I was trained for morons like you. I told you that you would kiss your stupidity on the lips. I told you that you would choke on spam. That is your karma.

You cannot defeat me. Stupidity will not work against me. You can continue spamming for the next ten years and I will be right there calling you an unwashed hindu racist moron.

I am a biblical scholar, Spiritual healer, Psychologist and AI natural language diagnoses and social media textual analyzer.
You need an expert in your corner.

You need someone who can change time zones in your corner.

As a spiritual healer I was taught If a nigger fails to accept he is black slap his head till he snaps out of his denial. It worked with you nigger Ethang5!

Now that you have accepted you are very black and a nigger, Shouldn't you also apologize to the African people whom you disparaged in your confessions?

Nigger Ethang5 confessed he is black and acknowledged Harikrish was Mr. Very White.
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Nigger Ethang5, Now that you have accepted you are black, A slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country with your three illegitimate bastard daughters. We can start dealing with your low IQ.
You confessed on DART you have very little money. Working as a delivery mule for over 15 years certainly isn't going to make you rich. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 50% of the people are illiterate doesn't make much sense either. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 80% of the Africans are Christians sound almost insane. Smuggling bibles when bibles are available free on the internet makes your career choice idiotic and shortsighted.
Your low IQ has been established.

Let's see how you spent your time in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Title Please Christians:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/55310/
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So you don't find rape, Incest, Genocide in the bible as contradictions?

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists, I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "What would have happened if the offending youth was not stopped? "

Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)

Nothing in your activities are income generating occupations.

You didn't have anything to do with your children's births either.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

So what do we know about you Ethang5?

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior. .
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans licking cows backside.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I
https://youtu. Be/WmXYe2plcxI

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

What do we know about blacks?
According to Trump they are shitholes.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2019 11:12:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Being a hindu. Or having the name Harikrish.

Or being so non-confidant you have to make up stuff about yourself.

Or being a person who spams continually nonsense and thinks it is true.

After all, The only thing worse than telling lies about others is actually believing your own lies.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2019 11:39:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Being a hindu. Or having the name Harikrish.

Or being so non-confidant you have to make up stuff about yourself.

Or being a person who spams continually nonsense and thinks it is true.

After all, The only thing worse than telling lies about others is actually believing your own lies.

What is worse than being called a Nigger? It is admitting you are that nigger. It took Ethang several years of denying before he accepted he is very black and a slumdog living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

Definitions.
African a person from Africa especially a black person.
Black a member of a dark-skinned people, especially one of African ancestry.
Nigger 1. A dark-skinned person of sub-Saharan African origin or descent; = Negro
Ghanaian definition, a native or inhabitant of Ghana a republic in West Africa.
Ethang5 confessed he meets all the definitions African, Black, Nigger and Ghanaian and some.
He even confessed he is terrified that he is a nigger.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Why did it take you so long to accept you are black nigger Ethang5? Why were you in denial of God creating you black and putting you in Africa? Did you think you could go against your Karma? Did you not see your black negroid face in the mirror daily? Did you not see your 3 illegitimate bastard daughters were black niggers created by Jesus to complement the black arrangement typical of a black family?

As a spiritual healer I was taught If a nigger fails to accept he is black slap his head till he snaps out of his denial. It worked with you nigger Ethang5!!

Now that you have accepted you are very black and a nigger, Shouldn't you also apologize to the African people whom you disparaged in your confessions?

Nigger Ethang5 confessed he is black and acknowledged Harikrish was Mr. Very White.
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www.debate.org...
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Nigger Ethang5, Now that you have accepted you are black, a slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country with your three illegitimate bastard daughters. We can start dealing with your low IQ.
You confessed on DART you have very little money. Working as a delivery mule for over 15 years certainly isn't going to make you rich. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 50% of the people are illiterate doesn't make much sense either. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 80% of the Africans are Christians sound almost insane. Smuggling bibles when bibles are available free on the internet makes your career choice idiotic and shortsighted.
Your low IQ has been established.

Let's see how you spent your time in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Title Please Christians:
https://www.debate.org...
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So you don't find rape, incest, genocide in the bible as contradictions?

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists, I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "What would have happened if the offending youth was not stopped?"

Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, cows, horses, and pigs.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)

Nothing in your activities are income generating occupations.

You didn't have anything to do with your children's births either.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

So what do we know about you Ethang5?

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior. .
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www.debate.org...
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu.Be...

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu.Be...

Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu.Be...

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu.Be...
https://youtu.Be...

Africans licking cows backside.
https://youtu.Be...
https://youtu.Be...

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu.Be...
https://youtu.Be...

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtie
EtrnlVw
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2019 11:57:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:


What is worse than being called a Nigger?

Being called Harikrish, Without any doubts.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2019 12:24:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
EtrnlVw wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:


What is worse than being called a Nigger?

Being called Harikrish, Without any doubts.

The name Harikrish is always followed by compliments.
What members are saying about Harikrish.
RuvDraba wrote:
2015
In a recent shock announcement in the Nominations thread our beloved colleague, The sensitive, Compassionate and humble Harikrish revealed:
Since spirituality is a concern to many members in the Religion thread, I would like to cordially invite our Most Spiritual Member to explain it to us. In particular:

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: I don't know, Hari. For me, The most interesting aspect of your posts isn't your theology, But the mind that writes the posts. I confess that when I read your posts, I spend more time thinking about you than I do your arguments.

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, I want to confirm I'd read your post and acknowledge that it was on-topic and one of the most constructive and thoughtful posts I've read from you in Religion. I thank you for that contribution.

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, That's two posts you've made that not only don't offend me, They're interesting and thoughtful. My thanks for them both. :)

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, Thank you again for this post. It's thoughtful and well-researched, And I've been looking forward to responding to it.

Anon compliments Harikrish: The approach of Harikrish and Willows has worked well for me. I am glad Hari got rid of all the milk toast and lukewarm Christians who love to agree with each other rather than know the truth. Praise Yahweh for working through Hari.

Praise Yahweh for working through Hari. Hallelujah!

Anon wrote: I am a facilitator of ideas and projects. Harikrish: You are a leader of people. You were also a leader of people in your past life as a Biblical prophet. I was a facilitator of a grand project and not a leader of people. God is doing His work through both of us.

Anon wrote: Harikrish is God? Why the question mark?

The question mark is self-expletory in the posts. Harikrish is doing God's will so He is God. The question mark causes DDO to think about the idea and challenge all the old Biblical paradigms of the scholars.

SingularityofLight wrote: Unlike Ethang5 who is among the worst deceivers, You are not a liar Harikrish. You play both sides because the Bible has two sides: 95 percent toxic waste, And 5 percent conscience. I don't blame you for playing both sides, I just disagree that Christianity has anything fundamentally positive to give the earth and this includes the hideousness of slavery.

SOL agrees with me with some praise and advice. Once SOL sees the benefits of slavery and owns a black slave, His advice will turn to praise as well.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.