Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2019 6:42:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
Is God omniscient about Himself?

Did you not say Lord Krishna was in the bible. Nigger Ethang?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2019 6:52:14 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

He's the demon Legion who Jesus booted out.

Why do you ask moron?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2019 6:58:46 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Why do you ask moron?

So you never read the bible nigger Ethang. You failed a simple test.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2019 7:03:58 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Why do you ask moron?

Sorry fool. You worship a demon. He's called Legion because he is the demon of Indian Hindus who are many.

Why do you think your karma sucks and no one likes you?

You're way too stupid to test anyone on the Bible you biblical simpleton.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2019 7:07:30 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Why do you ask moron?

Sorry fool. You worship a demon. He's called Legion because he is the demon of Indian Hindus who are many.

It was jesus who got whipped, Mocked beaten and crucified. Failed the test again. .
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2019 7:11:56 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Why do you ask moron?

It was jesus who got whipped, Mocked beaten and crucified. Failed the test again. .

Jesus is King. Celebrated all over the world. Even Hinduism calls Him the Boss.

Krishna is worshipped only by moron Hindus in only shithole India.

And Christianity calls him a demon. That is you you have to stalk me for interaction.

Remember in in the bible demons always came running to Jesus. Stalking is your nature I guess.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2019 8:37:41 AM

And Christianity calls him a demon. That is you you have to stalk me for interaction.

Remember in in the bible demons always came running to Jesus. Stalking is your nature I guess.

What's happening moron?

Are you choking? Lol
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2019 9:47:07 AM

Interesting question. Obviously nobody else can be omniscient about God. 1 Corinthians 2:10-11 The Spirit searches all things, Even the deep things of God. 11 For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the man's spirit within hi? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.

Good verse - teaching that the Spirit of God is the same as God. The third person of the Trinity is God. So the Father is God and we have seen that Jesus is the second person. And here is the third person. Only a fool would ignore the truth. Having said that - 2:14 clearly says that the man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, For they are foolishness to him, And he cannot understand them, Because they are spiritually discerned.

The obvious implication here is that the natural man ( the man without the Spirit) not only according to v. 8 misunderstands the cross but they misunderstand the Trinity.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2019 11:50:59 PM
Tradesecret wrote:

Interesting question. Obviously nobody else can be omniscient about God. 1 Corinthians 2:10-11 The Spirit searches all things, Even the deep things of God. 11 For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the man's spirit within hi? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.

Good verse - teaching that the Spirit of God is the same as God. The third person of the Trinity is God. So the Father is God and we have seen that Jesus is the second person. And here is the third person. Only a fool would ignore the truth. Having said that - 2:14 clearly says that the man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, For they are foolishness to him, And he cannot understand them, Because they are spiritually discerned.

The obvious implication here is that the natural man ( the man without the Spirit) not only according to v. 8 misunderstands the cross but they misunderstand the Trinity.

Good points.

My question really is to explore the nature of God Himself. Here is an example that may help show what I'm talking about.

God knows what my future is next year because my future is already present to Him. From His POV, I'm already at next year and He can "see" now what I do then. OK?

So can God also "see" Himself? Can He "see" what He's going to be doing in the future?

Does God know His future because He can "see" it, Or does He know His future because He decided that way?

Its a subtle difference, But the answer goes to the internal nature of God. How do the qualities of God work in relation to God Himself?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2019 12:06:19 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Did you not say Lord Krishna was in the bible. Nigger.

Why do you ask moron?

Your karma made you very black nigger and put you in Ghana Africa a shithole country.

Scriptures tell us Jesus was a demon possessed madman. So it's Christians who are worshipping a demon.

John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and raving mad. Why listen to him? "

Mark 3:21 when his family heard about this, They went to take charge of him, For they said, "He is out of his mind. "

You failed the test again nigger Ethang5.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2019 12:23:00 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

The God of the bible does not know what he will do from day to day. He is as clueless as his son Jesus. He promised never again to destroy the world.
Genesis 9:11 And I establish My covenant with you: Never again will all life be cut off by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth. "

But here we have Jesus talking about the end of the world.
We know Jesus admitted he was clueless soon after he spoke of the end times.
Matthew 24:3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, The disciples came to him privately. "Tell us, " they said, "when will this happen, And what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age? "

Matthew 24:36 "But about that day or hour no one knows, Not even the angels in heaven, Nor the Son, [f] but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, So it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

Jesus questions God's judgement.
Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "

Yet Jesus spoke about Daniels abomination of desolation where he would be put to death by the Romans.

The comparison is closer to Dumb and dumber.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2019 12:27:58 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Did you not say Lord Krishna was in the bible. Nigger.

Why do you ask moron?

Your karma made you very black nigger and put you in Ghana Africa a shithole country.

Doesn't address our topic. Krishna is still a demon and no one likes you.

Remember in the bible demons always came running to Jesus. Stalking is your nature I guess.

Scriptures tell us. . .

You called scripture lies and contradictions. Now you're going to pull a southern Baptist, And tell us, "scripture tells us. . . "?

When did you ever care what "scripture tells us" moron?

And now we're supposed to listen to the same idiot quoting the bible who called the bible a book of lies and contradictions?

You failed the test again nigger Ethang5.

I always fail moron tests idiot. You're way too stupid to test anyone but morons. Go back to spam. You suck at debate.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2019 1:08:22 AM
ethang5 wrote:

I always fail moron tests idiot. You're way too stupid to test anyone but morons. Go back to spam. You suck at debate.

You actually believe you are controlling Harikrish. You believe you have been getting him to come here and shame you daily for years making you the most shamed nigger in DDO history. So why do you call it spam when you like what he is doing to you under your direction? Is that how niggers think? That slavery was actually blacks controlling their white masters. Isn't that how whites justified African slavery, They said the blacks were benefitting from slavery.
You confessed you are your worst fear nigger Ethang5.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.
We hear you nigger Ethang5. Lol!

You need to be constantly reminded you are the loser here, Nigger Ethang5. You accepted you are a very black nigger a slumdog slum dweller living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

So you want your confessions to be publicly aired. Ok.

Ethang5 is a real self loathing very black negroid

Nigger Ethang5 confessed he is black and acknowledged Harikrish was Mr. Very White.
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Nigger Ethang5, Now that you have accepted you are black, A slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country with your three illegitimate bastard daughters. We can start dealing with your low IQ.
You confessed on DART you have very little money. Working as a delivery mule for over 15 years certainly isn't going to make you rich. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 50% of the people are illiterate doesn't make much sense either. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 80% of the Africans are Christians sound almost insane. Smuggling bibles when bibles are available free on the internet makes your career choice idiotic and shortsighted.
Your low IQ has been established.

Let's see how you spent your time in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Title Please Christians:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/55310/
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So you don't find rape, Incest, Genocide in the bible as contradictions?

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists, I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "What would have happened if the offending youth was not stopped? "

Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)

Nothing in your activities are income generating occupations.

You didn't have anything to do with your children's births either.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

So what do we know about you Ethang5?

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior. .
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job.
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.
Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans licking cows backside.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I
https://youtu. Be/WmXYe2plcxI

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

What do we know about blacks?
According to Trump they are shitholes.

Is Harikrish not being liked worse than a 100 million Africans to die from AIDS. 25 million to die from starvation. 40 years of civil wars. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Nigger Ethang even the bible condemned Africans to slavery. You are very black nigger Ethang5, I told you so and I was right!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2019 2:17:38 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You actually believe you are controlling Harikrish.

Its so easy, I don't brag about it.

You believe you have been getting him to come here and shame you daily for years. . .

I've never been ashamed. That is why, Unlike you, I do not have to lie about my education or my enlightenment or my scholarship.

. . . Making you the most shamed nigger in DDO history.

Lol. Yet everyone calls you a disgusting moron?

So why do you call it spam when you like what he is doing to you under your direction?

Because anything posted over and over to every thread IS spam you dumb moron. Your moron spam has worked in my favor. It's amazing you can't see that.

Is that how niggers think?

That is how you think, But I don't believe niggers exist. There are just stupid people. You are one of them. I just call you a moron.

That slavery was actually blacks controlling their white masters.

ROFL! The moron is now a white master! Talk about a logical leap. I post one word, "poke", And you spam the same 6, 000 words of nonsense every time I do it! Over and over! Why do you think I call you a puppet?

Isn't that how whites justified African slavery, They said the blacks were benefitting from slavery.

Blacks were happier as slaves. - the moron

Are you sure it was "they" who said blacks were benefitting from slavery, Or you who said it? Hypocrite much?

Now look at the thread's title. The OP was seeking a thread away from your tired repeated moron poo.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2019 2:23:42 AM
ethang5 wrote:

I've never been ashamed. That is why, Unlike you, I do not have to lie about my education or my enlightenment or my scholarship.
Have you read your confessions nigger Ethang? It's full of shame for what you are.

Ethang5 is a real self loathing very black negroid

Nigger Ethang5 confessed he is black and acknowledged Harikrish was Mr. Very White.

Nigger Ethang5, Now that you have accepted you are black, A slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country with your three illegitimate bastard daughters. We can start dealing with your low IQ.
You confessed on DART you have very little money. Working as a delivery mule for over 15 years certainly isn't going to make you rich. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 50% of the people are illiterate doesn't make much sense either. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 80% of the Africans are Christians sound almost insane. Smuggling bibles when bibles are available free on the internet makes your career choice idiotic and shortsighted.
Your low IQ has been established.

Let's see how you spent your time in Ghana Africa.

Title Please Christians:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/55310/
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So you don't find rape, Incest, Genocide in the bible as contradictions?

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists, I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "What would have happened if the offending youth was not stopped? "

Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)

Nothing in your activities are income generating occupations.

You didn't have anything to do with your children's births either.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

So what do we know about you Ethang5?

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior. .
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job.
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans licking cows backside.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I
https://youtu. Be/WmXYe2plcxI

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

What do we know about blacks?
According to Trump they are shitholes.

Is Harikrish not being liked worse than a 100 million Africans to die from AIDS. 25 million to die from starvation. 40 years of civil wars. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Nigger Ethang even the bible condemned Africans to slavery. You are very black nigger Ethang5, I told you so and I was right!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2019 3:15:30 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Have you read your confessions nigger Ethang?

I've read what you stupidly call "confessions". But no one reads what you post anymore, Its been the same insipid spam for 5 years

It's full of shame for what you are.

It's called "projecting" moron. You feel shame and transfer it to others. You think I feel shame because you are ashamed.

Ruv said this about you 4 years ago. . .

I suspect your self-hate is actually very high, And while you're trying to improve your standing in your own eyes, I think you find it helps you emotionally to shed that hate by projecting it onto others.

You behave like a person shamed. You pretend questions don't exist, You stalk, You spam, And you lie.

Even your Prime Minister notes that your caste system produced people full of shame.

Get your low esteem in check. Stalking me around the board will only decrease your self-esteem.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2019 6:52:36 AM
Tradesecret wrote:
Let's debate a religious topic.

Any one have something to discuss?

And how about you actually debating a religious topic without running away, Being deceptive and lying?

Which brings me to the religious topic that I have raised before:
Why is it that believers in God are prone to excessive lying?
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2019 6:57:58 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Well, Of course he is.

Since God doesn't exist, There is nothing about himself to know anyway.

So, In reality, God knows absolutely fu*k all about anything, Let alone his own imaginary self.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2019 3:14:22 PM
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Well, Of course he is.

So, In reality, God knows absolutely fu*k all about anything, Let alone his own imaginary self.

Surprise, Surprise. The loony atheist who parks himself at the religion discussion board, Cannot discuss religion. Wonder why he's here?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2019 8:39:36 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Well, Of course he is.

Surprise, Surprise. The loony atheist who parks himself at the religion discussion board, Cannot discuss religion. Wonder why he's here?

Neither can you nigger Ethang. You are just a delivery mule, Remember?

The God of the bible does not know what he will do from day to day. He is as clueless as his son Jesus. He promised never again to destroy the world.
Genesis 9:11 And I establish My covenant with you: Never again will all life be cut off by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth. "

But here we have Jesus talking about the end of the world.
We know Jesus admitted he was clueless soon after he spoke of the end times.
Matthew 24:3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, The disciples came to him privately. "Tell us, " they said, "when will this happen, And what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age? "

Matthew 24:36 "But about that day or hour no one knows, Not even the angels in heaven, Nor the Son, [f] but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, So it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

Jesus questions God's judgement.
Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "

Yet Jesus spoke about Daniels abomination of desolation where he would be put to death by the Romans. Like Jesus didn't know!

The comparison is closer to Dumb and dumber.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2019 4:05:12 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Well, Of course he is.

Yes I can and do.
It is you who totally refuses to talk about religion.

Would you like me to translate my eloquently worded prose into simple English for you?

You are asking a totally stupid, Illogical question.
You are posing a question about something that for all intents and purposes does not exist therefore has no valid answer.
Even if the said subject (God) does exist are trying to look like some sort of quasi-intellectual, Pseudo philosopher posing a ridiculous conundrum that only someone as intellectually lacking as yourself will fall for?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2019 4:20:02 AM
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Well, Of course he is.

Neither can you nigger Ethang. You are just a delivery mule, Remember?

What I remember is that you've dodged my post to you to answer a post to willows moron.

And then spam to me, An old post you already spammed to TS.

Look. Fix your lie about living in Canada before you try to teach anyone about the bible OK?

You called it a book of lies and now you want to quote it like you're a preacher. You're an idiot, And ignoring my post pointing this out will not save you from the stupidity of insulting the very book you later want to use as support.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2019 4:51:13 AM
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Well, Of course he is.

Yes I can and do.

No you cannot, And we know because you never do.

OK stupid. TS and I were in the middle of a talk about religion when you barged in with your usual dumb discussion killing, "There is no god". What if people want to discuss it anyway?

Go find a discussion you like. The forum has many boards.

Would you like me to translate my eloquently worded prose into simple English for you?

OK then, Go find what you consider a good question. But we aren't going to stop our discussions because of your idiotic bitterness.

You are posing a question about something that for all intents and purposes does not exist therefore has no valid answer.

Then gtfo moron. The question is for anyone who wishes to discuss the topic. You don't, So why do you seem to want to stop others from doing so? Are you deluded enough to think that you can come to a religion board and stop all religion discussion?

Even if the said subject (God) does exist are trying to look like some sort of quasi-intellectual, Pseudo philosopher posing a ridiculous conundrum that only someone as intellectually lacking as yourself will fall for?

Then gtfo idiot! Go and find someplace you like, But you will not play Nazi here unopposed. No one cares about your militant opinion of TS or I. No one cares that you're obsessive and confused by your fringe beliefs.

Discuss the topic, Not give us a psychiatric evaluation. Stop being an idiot.

The people who come here do not have to believe in God, But they do want to discuss theistic topics, That is why its called a religion board you ignoramus.

After 5 years of stupidity failing you, This is your new push? More of the same stupidity? TS and I, (and anon) want to discuss religion. We can do so, No matter what your bitterness tells you.

We already have the moron spamming every thread with the same stupidity. Notice how people ignore him? Have you noticed that TS has ignored you?

He just doesn't want to engage in your insipid mono-topic of "there is no god" so he simply ignores you. He finds you to be an idiot.

So like an intelligent person, He finds those who wish to discuss what he finds interesting. No you, Go act like an intelligent person too.

Go find a board you like. Stalking him around the religion board will not make him do what you stupidly want, Or change his purpose for coming here.

Religion, Or gtfo moron.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2019 9:26:50 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Well, Of course he is.

Yes I can and do.

OK stupid. TS and I were in the middle of a talk about religion when you barged in with your usual dumb discussion killing, "There is no god". What if people want to discuss it anyway?

OK then, Go find what you consider a good question. But we aren't going to stop our discussions because of your idiotic bitterness.

Then gtfo moron. The question is for anyone who wishes to discuss the topic. You don't, So why do you seem to want to stop others from doing so? Are you deluded enough to think that you can come to a religion board and stop all religion discussion?

Then gtfo idiot! Go and find someplace you like, But you will not play Nazi here unopposed. No one cares about your militant opinion of TS or I. No one cares that you're obsessive and confused by your fringe beliefs.
You just won't address the issue because you know that you cannot give a valid answer.
So, Back to the bullying and abuse.
Once again, You lose because you have failed to reply to something that was legitimately put to you.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2019 12:12:35 PM
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Well, Of course he is.

Yes I can and do.

You just won't address the issue because you know that you cannot give a valid answer.

The issue is that you're an idiot who thinks there should be no religion discussion because you don't believe in God.

So, Back to the bullying and abuse.

Just as you think your atheism affords you the right to attack and abuse theists, I think I can abuse and ridicule you for your stupidity.

Once again, You lose because you have failed to reply to something that was legitimately put to you.

I was not taking a test of yours idiot. You aren't judge, Moderator, Or validator.

There is nothing for me to "fail".

Debate or gtfo.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2019 1:56:37 AM
Again you continue to make up poor excuses and somehow you think you can bully, Lie and hurl abuse to wriggle out of the fact the you will not address any issue that is even slightly foreign to you.
Turning the situation around by accusing your opponent of exactly what you are guilty of doing is not only unintelligent and bullying but highly immature.

And if you think atheists are ever going to stop ridiculing your totally absurd beliefs, Think again.
* Who is it in the first place that spreads unfounded, Gruesome stories about the end of the world?
* Who is it that lures people into their loony way of thinking through guilt and fear?
* Who is it that picks on the naive, Gullible and vulnerable under the deceptive guise of "we're helping the weak"?
* Who is it that incites hatred and bigotry towards minority groups for no other reason than "it is written"?

That's what affords atheists "the right to attack and abuse theists".

What affords theists, And especially hard-core doom-spreaders the right to attack the fully justified opposition from atheists?
Absolutely nothing.
So why do theists such as yourself defend their precariously ridiculous status quo through bullying and abuse?
Ignorance and arrogance.

Keep on dishing out your malicious crap and know that in no uncertain terms you will be put in your place.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2019 4:54:53 AM
Willows wrote:

Again you continue to make up poor excuses and somehow you think you can bully, Lie and hurl abuse to wriggle out of the fact the you will not address any issue that is even slightly foreign to you.

Look at the thread title idiot. The "issue" is not whatever you come onto the thread to spew. You don't decide what the "issue" is.

You came into a discussion already started.

Turning the situation around by accusing your opponent of exactly what you are guilty of doing is not only unintelligent and bullying but highly immature.

OK. That is your idiot opinion. No one cares. Address the topic.

And if you think atheists are ever going to stop ridiculing your totally absurd beliefs, Think again.

I don't care what you ridicule. You've been doing that for more than 5 years. Has it helped you? Have I ever asked you to stop? All I did was ask you to have substance in your posts instead of just moron bile. Keep your ridicule, Add some sense.

* Who is it in the first place that spreads unfounded, Gruesome stories about the end of the world?

The JW's, The Sumerians. . .

* Who is it that lures people into their loony way of thinking through guilt and fear?

I don't know who lured you, But I would guess a family member with a fetish?

* Who is it that picks on the naive, Gullible and vulnerable under the deceptive guise of "we're helping the weak"?

Politicians and progressive liberals?

* Who is it that incites hatred and bigotry towards minority groups for no other reason than "it is written"?

I don't know, But they should see the races live, Laugh, And love in my church, Its a thing of moving beauty.

That's what affords atheists "the right to attack and abuse theists".

Nothing affords anyone the right to abuse others. That is just Nazi thinking, And will gain only a Nazi future.

You abuse people because you are petty, Bitter, And hollow.

What affords theists, And especially hard-core doom-spreaders the right to attack the fully justified opposition from atheists?

Absolutely nothing.

Attacking positions is OK, Attacking people is not. Plus, Look around you moron, You're on a religion board. You came here.

So why do theists such as yourself defend their precariously ridiculous status quo through bullying and abuse?

Because you're deluded.

Ignorance and arrogance.

And a great deal of stupidity fueled bitterness.

Keep on dishing out your malicious crap and know that in no uncertain terms you will be put in your place.

My "place" must be to have you on the run dodging questions and pretending not to see the contradictions in your lame arguments.

I'm going to stay there. While you drone on about what is essentially only one post, I'll let the Gentle Reader see the stupidity of going to a seafood restaurant and ranting to the customers about seafood.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.