Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2019 9:21:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:

Again you continue to make up poor excuses and somehow you think you can bully, Lie and hurl abuse to wriggle out of the fact the you will not address any issue that is even slightly foreign to you.

Look at the thread title idiot. The "issue" is not whatever you come onto the thread to spew. You don't decide what the "issue" is.

You came into a discussion already started.

Turning the situation around by accusing your opponent of exactly what you are guilty of doing is not only unintelligent and bullying but highly immature.

OK. That is your idiot opinion. No one cares. Address the topic.

And if you think atheists are ever going to stop ridiculing your totally absurd beliefs, Think again.

I don't care what you ridicule. You've been doing that for more than 5 years. Has it helped you? Have I ever asked you to stop? All I did was ask you to have substance in your posts instead of just moron bile. Keep your ridicule, Add some sense.

* Who is it in the first place that spreads unfounded, Gruesome stories about the end of the world?

The JW's, The Sumerians. . .

* Who is it that lures people into their loony way of thinking through guilt and fear?

I don't know who lured you, But I would guess a family member with a fetish?

* Who is it that picks on the naive, Gullible and vulnerable under the deceptive guise of "we're helping the weak"?

Politicians and progressive liberals?

* Who is it that incites hatred and bigotry towards minority groups for no other reason than "it is written"?

I don't know, But they should see the races live, Laugh, And love in my church, Its a thing of moving beauty.

That's what affords atheists "the right to attack and abuse theists".

Nothing affords anyone the right to abuse others. That is just Nazi thinking, And will gain only a Nazi future.

* And yet you seem to think that religion affords its followers to abuse their own children through guilt and fear if they don't believe.
* And you seem to think that theists are afforded the right to incite hatred against minority groups.
* And you seem to think that theists have the right to con those who are naive and gullible into believing doom, Gloom and outright lies.

That is what is known as abusing others for your effing information.
Campaigning vehemently and exposing the abuse imposed on others by theists is not abuse. It is exposing ugly, Hateful, Deceptive behavior for what it is.

So, By your own standards, Who are the Nazis?
Lying, Evil draconian superstition merchants, That's who.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2019 11:36:20 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:

Nothing affords anyone the right to abuse others. That is just Nazi thinking, And will gain only a Nazi future.

* And yet you seem to think that religion affords its followers to abuse their own children through guilt and fear if they don't believe.

You don't think. You only feel, Like an animal.

* And you seem to think that theists are afforded the right to incite hatred against minority groups.

I committed the sin of not thinking your opinion is truth. Deal with it.

* And you seem to think that theists have the right to con those who are naive and gullible into believing doom, Gloom and outright lies.

What I think is you are an idiot who cannot logically make his case, So must "substitute" a case for the theist.

You came here and stay here. You must like that fish you rail against. Do you know the definition of doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result?

Campaigning vehemently and exposing the abuse imposed on others by theists is not abuse.

Of course. Stupid people never think their stupidity is stupid. You judge your behavior as not abusive. You think you win every argument. You think your POV is established before debate begins. You think you are right by default.

We just think you are a deluded idiot.

It is exposing ugly, Hateful, Deceptive behavior for what it is.

How many people have you convinced in the last 5 years moron?

The one who wants to deny people use of the board. The one who wants discussion to be restricted to only his Nazi ideology. The moron who attacks anyone not sharing his beliefs. The one who demonizes and dehumanizes a minority group of people. You, That's who.

Yep. Fits you.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2019 11:05:25 PM
ethang5 wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:

What I think is you are an idiot who cannot logically make his case, So must "substitute" a case for the theist.

You came here and stay here. You must like that fish you rail against. Do you know the definition of doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result?

Campaigning vehemently and exposing the abuse imposed on others by theists is not abuse.

Of course. Stupid people never think their stupidity is stupid. You judge your behavior as not abusive. You think you win every argument. You think your POV is established before debate begins. You think you are right by default.

The one who wants to deny people use of the board. The one who wants discussion to be restricted to only his Nazi ideology. The moron who attacks anyone not sharing his beliefs. The one who demonizes and dehumanizes a minority group of people. You, That's who.

Yep. Fits you.

Talking to yourself as usual?
And avoiding the issue as usual?
Another loss for Ethong;
As usual.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2019 2:52:38 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:

Yep. Fits you.

I came and met you making posts to yourself on a dead board moron.

That was the issue that started your rant. I made a thread about the importance of answering questions, You made another thread asking questions, I answered your questions. You dodged mine, And made yet another thread declaring yourself right by default.

Another loss for Ethong;
As usual.

Lol. As usual.

He who is stupid, Let him be stupid still.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2019 3:55:01 PM
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:

Yep. Fits you.

Another loss for Ethong;
As usual.

What do you expect from a nigger that was in denial of his own black colour and negroid origins? He wanted citations to prove he was black like he never saw his black negroid face in the mirror. Lol!
Nigger Ethang5 is a low IQ lying black negroid slumdog slum dweller living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
Nigger Ethang5 finally accepted he is very black. Proving he is stupid too shouldn't be that hard.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.