ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2019 1:38:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
You just signed in.

Its the end of the Indian work day.

You're now spamming, And you claim you're at work.

You're so ashamed of India you lie about living in Canada, But your Indian schedule of spamming give you away.

Pitiful.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2019 9:12:28 PM
Dr. Franklin wrote:
he is sleeping now, Then he wakes up, Spam and goes to indian work gets home and while the west is sleeping, Spams

Looks like I am in the same time zone as you, Faggot. It's 5:15 pm on the office wall clock.
BTW I am back on DART. They first reduced my time out then removed my restriction altogether.

Cannot be on Indian hours because it's 2:35am. There. Case closed!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2019 9:32:41 PM
FanboyMctroll wrote:
Who are we talking about here, ? It does make sense

Harikrish is a proud Indian who lives in Canada and works in America in the IT field.
Ethang5 is trying to prove Harikrish lives in India based on the time zone he keeps.

But Ethang lives in Ghana and follow GMT.

Like right now it is 5:25 PM in America on my office wall clock. I am leaving a big late to avoid the traffic rush.
In India it would be 2:54am. There. I couldn't be posting from India at that ungodly hour.

I noticed you are from Peterborough. Ontario. Nice lake and cottage country. Great for fishing. Haven't been there for a while now that I work in America.

Cheers! Only in Canada eh!
Dr.Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2019 10:33:09 PM
Dr. Franklin wrote:
he is sleeping now, Then he wakes up, Spam and goes to indian work gets home and while the west is sleeping, Spams

Looks like I am in the same time zone as you, Faggot. It's 5:15 pm on the office wall clock.
BTW I am back on DART. They first reduced my time out then removed my restriction altogether.

I GOT YOU UNBANNED YES! YOUR WELCOME, I told you I got the best people for the job!
Dead website
Dr.Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2019 10:34:02 PM
FanboyMctroll wrote:

Harikrish is a proud Indian who lives in Canada and works in America in the IT field.
Ethang5 is trying to prove Harikrish lives in India based on the time zone he keeps.

Like right now it is 5:25 PM in America on my office wall clock. I am leaving a big late to avoid the traffic rush.
In India it would be 2:54am. There. I couldn't be posting from India at that ungodly hour.

I noticed you are from Peterborough. Ontario. Nice lake and cottage country. Great for fishing. Haven't been there for a while now that I work in America.

thats funny
Dead website
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2019 10:53:39 PM
Dr. Franklin wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:

I GOT YOU UNBANNED YES! YOUR WELCOME, I told you I got the best people for the job!

But you confessed in another post it was a trap you set for harikrish. .

Post#16 title Hari's ban only to 60 days now.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343994/

Franklin wrote: holy Sh! T we finally got his confession

We have been waiting for you to make the wrong move, Now your in major target zone, FWWWWW

Also the names you listed on DART as your contacts were not admin or moderators.
In fact you were accused of spamming.

--> @Abstract, @Absalon, @abid, @AddictWithNoPen, @Abiral

--> @AdmiralSn4ckb4r, @afterhours, @Adamgerd, @Ad_Infinitum, @Absolution2012

My AI analyzer report on your actions.

Your initial offer to help is commendable but your flawed character and depravity perverted your original intentions.

So how did I get back on DART? I sent my appeal directly to the top moderator.
Dr.Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2019 10:58:44 PM
Dr. Franklin wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:

But you confessed in another post it was a trap you set for harikrish. .

Post#16 title Hari's ban only to 60 days now.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343994/

Franklin wrote: holy Sh! T we finally got his confession

We have been waiting for you to make the wrong move, Now your in major target zone, FWWWWW

Also the names you listed on DART as your contacts were not admin or moderators.
In fact you were accused of spamming.

--> @Abstract, @Absalon, @abid, @AddictWithNoPen, @Abiral

--> @AdmiralSn4ckb4r, @afterhours, @Adamgerd, @Ad_Infinitum, @Absolution2012

My AI analyzer report on your actions.

Your initial offer to help is commendable but your flawed character and depravity perverted your original intentions.

So how did I get back on DART? I sent my appeal directly to the top moderator.

the person who was accused me of spamming is stupid, Hes just salty like Nigger Ethang

Also Abid, One of the person i tagged sent a 15 parapgraph letter to the mods sayong whyb Harikirsh is the greatest person to live

I GOT YOU
Dead website
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2019 10:59:12 PM
Dr. Franklin wrote:
FanboyMctroll wrote:

thats funny

That's from a Molson Beer commercial.
Dr.Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2019 10:59:57 PM
FanboyMctroll wrote:

thats funny

Wait so you don't say in Canada, It was based off of an Indian commercial BUSted
Dead website
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2019 11:10:57 PM
Dr. Franklin wrote:
FanboyMctroll wrote:

thats funny

Wait so you don't say in Canada, It was based off of an Indian commercial BUSted

You are extremely stupid. Molson is a Canadian brewery formed in 1786 in Montreal.

Any wonder you ended up broke and buggered. Lol!

Post#5 title deal with niggers
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343965/
Franklin wrote: so, The buggery costed me 100, 000 dollars, And the suckie suckie for me costed me 10 buckie, IM NOW BROKE HELP

Post#12 title AI Text
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343966/
Franklin wrote: I lost all my money when I became a faggot, I spent money on gay hookers.
Dr.Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2019 11:13:57 PM
Dr. Franklin wrote:
FanboyMctroll wrote:

thats funny

You are extremely stupid. Molson is a Canadian brewery formed in 1786 in Montreal.

Any wonder you ended up broke and buggered. Lol!

Franklin wrote: so, The buggery costed me 100, 000 dollars, And the suckie suckie for me costed me 10 buckie, IM NOW BROKE HELP

Post#12 title AI Text
Franklin wrote: I lost all my money when I became a faggot, I spent money on gay hookers.

Im a proud faggot
Dead website
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2019 11:27:36 PM
FanboyMctroll wrote:

Hari the hindu moron.

He goes dark during the Indian work day, Logs in to DDO only at the end of the Indian work day, And spams all through the American work day.

What kind of IT job allows you to spend 5 hours a day spamming online? He lied that he has an "auto-reply" AI program that posts for him while he works in America. But that AI bot somehow doesn't seem to function during the Indian work day.

He's ashamed of India so thought a lie that he lives in Canada would make him seem better.

He logged in today around 1:00 pm GMT, As he alwys does, Which is 8:00 am American time and 7:00 pm Indian time. So we are to believe he logs in for 5 hours of spamming each day at the beginning of the American work day of the job he claims to have in America, And not notice that he's offline during the Indian work day he claims doesn't apply to him because he's in America.

Hari's just a funny joke at this stage.
Dr.Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2019 11:31:50 PM
FanboyMctroll wrote:

Hari the hindu moron.

He goes dark during the Indian work day, Logs in to DDO only at the end of the Indian work day, And spams all through the American work day.

What kind of IT job allows you to spend 5 hours a day spamming online? He lied that he has an "auto-reply" AI program that posts for him while he works in America. But that AI bot somehow doesn't seem to function during the Indian work day.

He's ashamed of India so thought a lie that he lives in Canada would make him seem better.

He logged in today around 1:00 pm GMT, As he alwys does, Which is 8:00 am American time and 7:00 pm Indian time. So we are to believe he logs in for 5 hours of spamming each day at the beginning of the American work day of the job he claims to have in America, And not notice that he's offline during the Indian work day he claims doesn't apply to him because he's in America.

to be fair, It depends on what IT job you have
Dead website
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2019 12:16:18 AM
Dr. Franklin wrote:
FanboyMctroll wrote:

Hari the hindu moron.

No matter what job you have, The job will reflect the time zone of the country it's in.

Plus, The peripheral things don't add up with the moron. Like how he calls the late night shows "late night comedy programs", Or how he didn't know what a 22 year old female android was, Or how he can't spell but claims to have 4 degrees, Or how he still doesn't know there are several time zones in America.

The moron doesn't have an IT job, He doesn't work in America, And he doesn't live in Canada.
Dr.Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2019 12:17:23 AM
Dr. Franklin wrote:
FanboyMctroll wrote:

Hari the hindu moron.

No matter what job you have, The job will reflect the time zone of the country it's in.

Plus, The peripheral things don't add up with the moron. Like how he calls the late night shows "late night comedy programs", Or how he didn't know what a 22 year old female android was, Or how he can't spell but claims to have 4 degrees, Or how he still doesn't know there are several time zones in America.

The moron doesn't have an IT job, He doesn't work in America, And he doesn't live in Canada.

I agree, No one calls it "late night Specials"
Dead website
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2019 12:30:52 AM
Dr. Franklin wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:
FanboyMctroll wrote:

Hari the hindu moron.

Except those who know it only by reading about it as they mine the net. Fake.
Dr.Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2019 12:31:42 AM
Dr. Franklin wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:
FanboyMctroll wrote:

Hari the hindu moron.

Except those who know it only by reading about it as they mine the net. Fake.

fake faggot
Dead website
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2019 1:18:53 AM
Dr. Franklin wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:
FanboyMctroll wrote:

Hari the hindu moron.

List of Late Night specials.
1. Late Night with Jimmy Fallow
2. Late night with Conan O'Brien
3. Late Night with Stephen Colbert.

Maybe your late night specials were getting broke and buggered. Lol!

Post#12 title AI Text
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2019 1:57:13 AM
Lol, Not one word about his Indian schedule of spamming.

He gives us instead a list of network shows cut from the net. He hasn't a clue that there are many more, Or that cable shows have passed the network shows in ratings.

Fake.
Dr.Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2019 2:01:38 AM
Dr. Franklin wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:
FanboyMctroll wrote:

Hari the hindu moron.

List of Late Night specials.
1. Late Night with Jimmy Fallow
2. Late night with Conan O'Brien
3. Late Night with Stephen Colbert.

Maybe your late night specials were getting broke and buggered. Lol!

Post#12 title AI Text

you just looked that up, You generally like that, LOL!
Dead website
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2019 2:28:10 AM
How come you sign in to DDO everyday right after the Indian work day ends, And then spend the next hours spamming during the American work hours when you should be working?

How come you're offline during the Indian work day?

Let me help you moron. Go to. . .

www. HowAmericansWork. Moron

You might be able to cut and paste some crap from there to make you look like you know what you're saying.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2019 2:54:39 AM
ethang5 wrote:
How come you sign in to DDO everyday right after the Indian work day ends, And then spend the next hours spamming during the American work hours when you should be working?

You might be able to cut and paste some crap from there to make you look like you know what you're saying.

You are profoundly stupid nigger Ethang.

Check my log nigger Ethang.
I logged in just as I got into my office at 9:00AM and took a quick coffee break to check for all emails etc.
The time in India would be 6:30PM.
No posts were made for almost 9 hours after checking my messages. If I was in India I would be at home and could continue to post for few hours. But I am at work in America and have only a few minutes for emails etc.

I logged on again at 5PM after my work day was over. Now it is 6:15pm. My time.

It's about 4:00am India time. No one would be posting at 4:00 am in India.
You have been proven wrong again nigger Ethang5.

My time now is 10:50pm. Time for bed.
If I was in India it would be 7:30 am. Or time to get up. But I am going to bed now because I have a very busy day tomorrow.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2019 4:16:18 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

And you're a genius right?

I logged in just as I got into my office at 9:00AM

1. Note 9:00 am eastern American time is around 5:00 pm Indian time. So the moron did log in after Indian work hours.

2. Note that the first thing the moron IT professional does when he arrives at work is to log in to a dead board to spam stupidity for a few hours. Great job eh?

. . And took a quick coffee break to check for all emails etc.

3. So, Spamming online, Coffee break, And emails are the first this great employee does at work.

Only if your coffee and emails took an hour and a half liar. But 6:30 is still a reasonable time after work in India for you to log on to DDO. You are compulsive after all.

No posts were made for almost 9 hours after checking my messages.

4. Lie. Your first post today was made at 9:22 am American time, Which is around 5:00 pm Indian time. You've been spamming continuously since then.

If I was in India I would be at home and could continue to post for few hours.

5. You did continue to post for hours. Your posts have time stamps you idiot.

But I am at work in America and have only a few minutes for emails etc.

6. You must have several hours for moron spam.

I logged on again at 5PM after my work day was over.

7. Post #1096 in the general religion board has you spamming during American work hours moron.

Now it is 6:15pm. My time.

And is that EST, CST, MST, Or WST?

It's about 4:00am India time.

Not if its 6:15 pm in America liar.

No one would be posting at 4:00 am in India.

You would.

You wish. But we'll go with the time stamps on your moron spam posts thank you.

8. 10:50 American time is about 6:00 am Indian time. The moron is signing off just as the Indian work day is about to start. Coincidence?

If I was in India it would be 7:30 am.

No, It would be 6:30.

Or time to get up.

Exactly. Which is why you're signing off.

But I am going to bed now because I have a very busy day tomorrow.

Spamming hundreds of moron posts a day is busy work isn't it?

And something tells me you won't sign in to DFO again until the Indian work day ends tomorrow.

You're just full of coincidences!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2019 9:13:40 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

And you're a genius right?

1. Note 9:00 am eastern American time is around 5:00 pm Indian time. So the moron did log in after Indian work hours.

2. Note that the first thing the moron IT professional does when he arrives at work is to log in to a dead board to spam stupidity for a few hours. Great job eh?

3. So, Spamming online, Coffee break, And emails are the first this great employee does at work.

Only if your coffee and emails took an hour and a half liar. But 6:30 is still a reasonable time after work in India for you to log on to DDO. You are compulsive after all.

4. Lie. Your first post today was made at 9:22 am American time, Which is around 5:00 pm Indian time. You've been spamming continuously since then.

7. Post #1096 in the general religion board has you spamming during American work hours moron.

You would.

8. 10:50 American time is about 6:00 am Indian time. The moron is signing off just as the Indian work day is about to start. Coincidence?

Or time to get up.

And something tells me you won't sign in to DFO again until the Indian work day ends tomorrow.

So what time is is now in India? Hint 2:41 am.
My clock says its 5:11 pm and I am logged in DDO.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2019 5:52:18 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

(No answers from the moron)

(No answer from the moron)

(No comment from the moron)

(No denial from the moron)

(The liar doesn't know what EST, CST, MST, And WST are. )

You would. You have to work 8 hours, And spam 8 hours, So you can't sleep for 8 hours.

Or time to get up.

And something tells me you won't sign in to DDO again until the Indian work day ends tomorrow.

(Which is exactly what you did. Lol)

So what time is is now in India? Hint 2:41 am.

Exactly. You can spam now because you're off work in India.

My clock says its 5:11 pm and I am logged in DDO.

It's also past the work day In America. Dude, You're just proving me right. You are silent during the Indian work day, And spam for hours during the American work day.

Now if you actually have job, 8 hours of work, And 8 hours of spamming, And time travelling in between work and home means you have to cut into your sleep time. That would be very late evenings and early mornings Indian time.

And as we see, That is in fact when you make most of your spam posts, Between 10:00 pm and 3:00 am Indian time.

Sure you can ask for permission to go in to work late for a day or two, Or rush to the bathroom and post a quick cut and paste spam post, But you can't do that often. You will have to generally go by your time zone.

Proof is also in how you dodged all my questions again. What time zone are you in in America? You dodge.

Now, Unlike you, I don't need to spam this to every post, Or "remind" you that you're a liar everyday. We know that and you know that. By your own timing I've shown that you could not possibly be at a job in America. You must be in India.

That is why you were so hung up on where I lived. By your stupid comparison morality, If I lived in America and you lived in India, I would be better than you, So you lied that you lived in Canada. This shows that you know India is a shithole.

You're busted moron. Go back to your moron spam. Tell everyone how I'm a crazy Christian for believing Jesus is the creator of everyone, Including my daughters.

Your moron spam might take their minds off the fact that you're lying about working in America. Hmmm?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2019 3:36:42 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Why are you so jealous Harikrish is a proud Indian living in Canada and works in America in the IT field.

But we know you are a very black nigger slumdog slum dweller living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. It's in your confession nigger Ethang.

I said in my introduction I am a proud Indian living in Canada and working in America in the IT field. How can you shame Harikrish who is proud to be Indian unlike you nigger Ethang who tried to deny you are black and then went in to confess you are not proud to be a nigger? But Harikrish exposed you for the very black nigger slumdog you are. Busted nigger Ethang.

So you want your confessions to be publicly aired. Ok.

Ethang5 is a real self loathing very black negroid

Nigger Ethang5 confessed he is black and acknowledged Harikrish was Mr. Very White.
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Nigger Ethang5, Now that you have accepted you are black, A slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country with your three illegitimate bastard daughters. We can start dealing with your low IQ.
You confessed on DART you have very little money. Working as a delivery mule for over 15 years certainly isn't going to make you rich. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 50% of the people are illiterate doesn't make much sense either. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 80% of the Africans are Christians sound almost insane. Smuggling bibles when bibles are available free on the internet makes your career choice idiotic and shortsighted.
Your low IQ has been established.

Let's see how you spent your time in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Title Please Christians:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/55310/
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So you don't find rape, Incest, Genocide in the bible as contradictions?

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists, I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "What would have happened if the offending youth was not stopped? "

Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)

Nothing in your activities are income generating occupations.

You didn't have anything to do with your children's births either.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

So what do we know about you Ethang5?

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior. .
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job.
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.
Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans licking cows backside.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I
https://youtu. Be/WmXYe2plcxI

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

What do we know about blacks?
According to Trump they are shitholes.

Is Harikrish not being liked worse than a 100 million Africans to die from AIDS. 25 million to die from starvation. 40 years of civil wars. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Nigger Ethang even the bible condemned Africans to slavery. You are very black nigger Ethang5, I told you so and I was right!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2019 5:17:40 PM
Good. You ran back to moron repeat spam.

Like anyone was going to believe you had a professional job and lived in a civilized society.

Lol. What a pitiful moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2019 5:32:59 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Good. You ran back to moron repeat spam.

Like anyone was going to believe you had a professional job and lived in a civilized society.

Lol. What a pitiful moron.
Look, You made Harikrish say it again.

You are a very black nigger a slumdog slum dweller living in slum city Accra a shithole country. What is so civilized about that, Nigger Ethang?

You actually believe you are controlling Harikrish. You believe you have been getting him to come here and shame you daily for years making you the most shamed nigger in DDO history. So why do you call it spam when you like what he is doing to you under your direction? Is that how niggers think? That slavery was actually blacks controlling their white masters. Isn't that how whites justified African slavery, They said the blacks were benefitting from slavery.
You confessed you are your worst fear nigger Ethang5.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.
We hear you nigger Ethang5. Lol!

You need to be constantly reminded you are the loser here, Nigger Ethang5. You accepted you are a very black nigger a slumdog slum dweller living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

So you want your confessions to be publicly aired. Ok.

Ethang5 is a real self loathing very black negroid.

Nigger Ethang5 confessed he is black and acknowledged Harikrish was Mr. Very White.

Nigger Ethang5, Now that you have accepted you are black, A slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country with your three illegitimate bastard daughters. We can start dealing with your low IQ.
You confessed on DART you have very little money. Working as a delivery mule for over 15 years certainly isn't going to make you rich. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 50% of the people are illiterate doesn't make much sense either. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 80% of the Africans are Christians sound almost insane. Smuggling bibles when bibles are available free on the internet makes your career choice idiotic and shortsighted.
Your low IQ has been established.

Let's see how you spent your time in Ghana Africa.

Title Please Christians:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/55310/
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So you don't find rape, Incest, Genocide in the bible as contradictions?

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists, I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "What would have happened if the offending youth was not stopped? "

Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)

Nothing in your activities are income generating occupations.

You didn't have anything to do with your children's births either.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

So what do we know about you Ethang5?

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior. .
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job.
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans licking cows backside.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I
https://youtu. Be/WmXYe2plcxI

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

What do we know about blacks?
According to Trump they are shitholes.

Is Harikrish not being liked worse than a 100 million Africans to die from AIDS. 25 million to die from starvation. 40 years of civil wars. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Nigger Ethang even the bible condemned Africans to slavery. You are very black nigger Ethang5, I told you so and I was right!

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.