Total Posts:21|Showing Posts:1-21
Jump to topic:

Have You Ever Been Scammed?

Willows
Posts: 11,684
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2019 10:54:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Or, Worse still, Maybe you have been scammed without even knowing it.

For example, You may have gone to a chiropractor to get specialist treatment for severe back pain. You go to the surgery waiting room looking just like any other professional medical practice, An anatomical sculpture of a spine sits on the reception desk and a host of graduate diplomas adorns the wall; very impressive and professional.

But let's do a bit of research and dig up the facts, Shall we?

Chiropractic was founded in 1896 by Daniel D Palmer, A greengrocer who dabbled in spiritualism and magnetic healing.

Just like many other "miracle healers" of his time, His charismatic, Forceful personality appealed to those of a gullible disposition and it wasn't long before his pseudo-scientific practices were springing up around the country.

The federal government recognized the growing popularity of medical charlatans performing traveling "medicine" shows and closed down these shonky practices. Palmer was imprisoned over illegally impersonating a medical practitioner.

Yet, In recent times a number of these outlawed, Phony practices have been springing up, Naturopaths, Acupuncturists, Hypnotists, All forms of pseudo therapies included; all taking advantage of the growing trend of anything "green" and "natural".

Of course, Chiropractic is just as shonky and dishonest as it always has been. The diplomas hanging on the walls of practices are all bogus and the magical tool used by chiropractors called an "activator" is nothing but a ballpoint pen mechanism that goes "ping". These charlatans get away with working on the fringes of the law in order to suck in the weak and vulnerable into believing they are being healed.

It's a bit like religion really. Religious institutions started up as an adjunct to those in power, Tapping into the highly uneducated, Fearful and superstitious folk and contriving a system of rules for people to abide by, Supposedly dictated by a mythical master who just so happened to be invisible and incommunicative.

Of course nowadays, In modern, Free civilized society people are not so superstitious, Have access to good information and are much more educated. Religion is now regarded as nothing more than a culture based on mythological principals. There is no such thing as God and the charlatans who promote the doom and gloom of religion are more and more being relegated to the cesspit of shonks along with "natural therapists".

Yet, How is it that these unsavory, Dishonest leaches of society still get away with conning masses of hapless victims.

It's quite simple really. There will always be a number of foolish people in society who are naive, Gullible and impressionable who will gravitate to these shonks like flies to sticky paper.
And for as long as we have such simple, Uneducated, Stubborn people around there will always be those who take advantage of them.
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2019 11:18:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Have You Ever Been Scammed?

There is this idiot who keeps making the same lame post but keeps trying to get us to think its a different post.

He fakes with the title, Fakes with the subject, But in the end, It's just the same a shell game.

To my knowledge, His scam has never worked, But he keeps trying. Perhaps he's compulsive.
Willows
Posts: 11,684
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2019 11:36:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
Have You Ever Been Scammed?

There is this idiot who keeps making the same lame post but keeps trying to get us to think its a different post.

He fakes with the title, Fakes with the subject, But in the end, It's just the same a shell game.

To my knowledge, His scam has never worked, But he keeps trying. Perhaps he's compulsive.

Perhaps you would like to qualify your claims of "lame post" and "fake title".
Willows
Posts: 11,684
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2019 6:29:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Willows, How many of your facts have been verified as true?
Every one of them.
Which fact or facts in particular do you wish me to clarify or provide evidence or proof to?
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2019 7:18:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:

Willows, How many of your facts have been verified as true?

Willowed believes everything out his piehole is already established fact by default.

So he doesn't have to use argumentation, Logic, Or good sense. We just have to accept his lordship on faith.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2019 8:28:29 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Willows wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Willows, How many of your facts have been verified as true?
Every one of them.
Which fact or facts in particular do you wish me to clarify or provide evidence or proof to?

Chiropractors today receive State licenses. Oklahoma lets them give injections. I am not arguing whether they are scams today or not, But the States approve of the education with licenses. Either way, The government is sleeping in bed with them.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2019 11:00:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Willows wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Willows, How many of your facts have been verified as true?
Every one of them.
Which fact or facts in particular do you wish me to clarify or provide evidence or proof to?

Chiropractors today receive State licenses. Oklahoma lets them give injections. I am not arguing whether they are scams today or not, But the States approve of the education with licenses. Either way, The government is sleeping in bed with them.

Drug addicts don't have any state degrees but they can give themselves injections. In fact some states provide them free clean injections as part of a drug rehab program.
Willows
Posts: 11,684
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2019 5:15:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Willows wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Willows, How many of your facts have been verified as true?
Every one of them.
Which fact or facts in particular do you wish me to clarify or provide evidence or proof to?

Chiropractors today receive State licenses. Oklahoma lets them give injections. I am not arguing whether they are scams today or not, But the States approve of the education with licenses. Either way, The government is sleeping in bed with them.

I think that you will find it more a matter of "not disapproving. "
And you may find that Chiropractors are self-governing in that the body that issues the certificates, State to state (as in Australia) is themselves.
The various chiropractic bodies are continuously hovering around the fringes of legality to stay in practice. For example, In many areas in Australia where licencing of premises is not granted, Some chiropractors share the same practice as say, A physiotherapist.
Anyone can get a qualification to administer injections, Whether it be a cosmetician or sample collector.

In any case, Chiropractors shun invasive procedures such as injections and especially vaccinations.

The valid point I made is that chiropractics is a con. The Rand corporation did an independent survey and found that chiropractics is unproven and ineffective except for, Perhaps, Treatment of lower back pain. However the findings stressed that they could only rely on anecdotal evidence and that an aspirin was more effective.

Like all "natural" therapies chiropractics preys on the "placebo" effect whereby patients are convinced that the treatment works either through gullibility or being "sold".

Whichever way you look at it or whether or not you approve, Chiropractics is no more than deceptive showmanship.
Willows
Posts: 11,684
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2019 5:25:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

Willows, How many of your facts have been verified as true?

Willowed believes everything out his piehole is already established fact by default.

So he doesn't have to use argumentation, Logic, Or good sense. We just have to accept his lordship on faith.
Wrong again.
I have thoroughly researched what I have stated are facts. So, They are
facts and not mere opinion nor speculation.
I have used argumentation plus I have given valid evidence.

Once again, You are an outright deceiving liar who doesn't even have the guts to qualify what you say (as I have clearly done).

Instead you stick to your usual, Intimidating, Hateful vitriol at others for no reason at all other than you are full of it.

Anon had the guts to question a fact and I clearly and precisely presented the evidence.

Would you ever pluck up the guts to do so?
I doubt it.
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2019 6:10:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

Willows, How many of your facts have been verified as true?

Willowed believes everything out his piehole is already established fact by default.

So he doesn't have to use argumentation, Logic, Or good sense. We just have to accept his lordship on faith.

Wrong again.
I have thoroughly researched what I have stated are facts.

Yeah. You keep giving yourself a passing grade and pretending that is objective.

So, They are facts and not mere opinion nor speculation.

Exactly what I said. . . . Let me quote you, "what I have stated are facts. . . . So they are facts. . . . "

Willowed believes everything out his piehole is already established fact by default.

Circularity anyone?

I have used argumentation plus I have given valid evidence.

Sure you have idiot. For you, Simply you saying it is argumentation and valid evidence.

Once again, You are an outright deceiving liar who doesn't even have the guts to qualify what you say (as I have clearly done).

Lol. You should be ashamed to keep saying, "once again".

Instead you stick to your usual, Intimidating, Hateful vitriol at others for no reason at all other than you are full of it.

Look, I don't care that you get your jollies from these dumb, Monotonous, Exchanges. It isn't like anyone is unaware that you're a little off. But don't you value creativity? The same stupidity over and over?

Anon had the guts to question a fact and I clearly and precisely presented the evidence.

Anon questioned you, Not the facts. He had never seen your evidence, Though you claim you always present it. Funny that he had to ask, If you claim to always present it, Huh?

Would you ever pluck up the guts to do so?
I doubt it.

Aaaand we're back at old willowed again. All questions answered forgotten. Delusion complete.

If anyone shared the opinion you have of yourself, They'd worship you. But alas, You have no worshippers (other than yourself).

OK, So you're the greatest. You're the champion of the gullible. You always speak softly and carry a big logic, And no one else does. OK?

Now what? More of your mono-topic ranting? Watch your compulsion now. Watch it.
Willows
Posts: 11,684
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2019 6:17:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

Willows, How many of your facts have been verified as true?

Willowed believes everything out his piehole is already established fact by default.

So he doesn't have to use argumentation, Logic, Or good sense. We just have to accept his lordship on faith.

Wrong again.
I have thoroughly researched what I have stated are facts.

Yeah. You keep giving yourself a passing grade and pretending that is objective.

So, They are facts and not mere opinion nor speculation.

Exactly what I said. . . . Let me quote you, "what I have stated are facts. . . . So they are facts. . . . "

Willowed believes everything out his piehole is already established fact by default.

Circularity anyone?

I have used argumentation plus I have given valid evidence.

Sure you have idiot. For you, Simply you saying it is argumentation and valid evidence.

Once again, You are an outright deceiving liar who doesn't even have the guts to qualify what you say (as I have clearly done).

Lol. You should be ashamed to keep saying, "once again".

Instead you stick to your usual, Intimidating, Hateful vitriol at others for no reason at all other than you are full of it.

Look, I don't care that you get your jollies from these dumb, Monotonous, Exchanges. It isn't like anyone is unaware that you're a little off. But don't you value creativity? The same stupidity over and over?

Anon had the guts to question a fact and I clearly and precisely presented the evidence.

Anon questioned you, Not the facts. He had never seen your evidence, Though you claim you always present it. Funny that he had to ask, If you claim to always present it, Huh?

Would you ever pluck up the guts to do so?
I doubt it.

Aaaand we're back at old willowed again. All questions answered forgotten. Delusion complete.

If anyone shared the opinion you have of yourself, They'd worship you. But alas, You have no worshippers (other than yourself).

OK, So you're the greatest. You're the champion of the gullible. You always speak softly and carry a big logic, And no one else does. OK?

Now what? More of your mono-topic ranting? Watch your compulsion now. Watch it.

Fact: I correctly stated facts and fully backed them up.

Fact: Your being mocking and vitriolic does not change the facts. It does show your inability to respond in any other way since you know very well that what I presented were established facts and you simply do not have a valid response.
You lost once again.
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2019 6:27:07 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

Willows, How many of your facts have been verified as true?

Willowed believes everything out his piehole is already established fact by default.

So he doesn't have to use argumentation, Logic, Or good sense. We just have to accept his lordship on faith.

Wrong again.
I have thoroughly researched what I have stated are facts.

Yeah. You keep giving yourself a passing grade and pretending that is objective.

So, They are facts and not mere opinion nor speculation.

Exactly what I said. . . . Let me quote you, "what I have stated are facts. . . . So they are facts. . . . "

Willowed believes everything out his piehole is already established fact by default.

Circularity anyone?

I have used argumentation plus I have given valid evidence.

Sure you have idiot. For you, Simply you saying it is argumentation and valid evidence.

Once again, You are an outright deceiving liar who doesn't even have the guts to qualify what you say (as I have clearly done).

Lol. You should be ashamed to keep saying, "once again".

Instead you stick to your usual, Intimidating, Hateful vitriol at others for no reason at all other than you are full of it.

Look, I don't care that you get your jollies from these dumb, Monotonous, Exchanges. It isn't like anyone is unaware that you're a little off. But don't you value creativity? The same stupidity over and over?

Anon had the guts to question a fact and I clearly and precisely presented the evidence.

Anon questioned you, Not the facts. He had never seen your evidence, Though you claim you always present it. Funny that he had to ask, If you claim to always present it, Huh?

Would you ever pluck up the guts to do so?
I doubt it.

Aaaand we're back at old willowed again. All questions answered forgotten. Delusion complete.

If anyone shared the opinion you have of yourself, They'd worship you. But alas, You have no worshippers (other than yourself).

OK, So you're the greatest. You're the champion of the gullible. You always speak softly and carry a big logic, And no one else does. OK?

Now what? More of your mono-topic ranting? Watch your compulsion now. Watch it.

Fact: I correctly stated facts and fully backed them up.

I believe that you believe that. But that is why you're deluded.

Fact: Your being mocking and vitriolic does not change the facts.

I mock you because you're stupid, Not to change any facts. Oh, And its also fun to mock mockers.

It does show your inability to respond in any other way since you know very well that what I presented were established facts and you simply do not have a valid response.

From your self assessment, No one in the history of time has ever showed any ability to respond in any other way since they know very well that what you presented were established facts.

Lol. Your idiocy is circular.

You lost once again.

And you've crowned another one of your huge empty heads. And yet you remain the zero reply king.

Keep "winning" moron, Maybe there's room below zero for more of your paper crowns.

Lol
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2019 6:32:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Willows. Nice response, As usual.

Question: Then why doesn't the government crack down on the so-called scam? Is the government hiding an ulterior agenda?

Answer: Reason dictates they are. What is it? It is the traditional pendulum principle of division to control us with competing ideas in controlled wrestling entertainment to keep he mind busy and distracted. The Lucifeians know the placebo belief without doubt can create modified realities, Which allows the pendulum to swing back and forth in forever augments, Like a grandfather clock in the mortal space-time matrix of created realities by belief.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2019 6:35:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Willows. Secondly, Insider real MD doctors can make millions or even billions having an interest desiring wealth by creating narrative that sound true that are not. The placebo effect does work temporarily. That has been proven true by science. Using this truth based on the scientific method, These scam have exploded on the internet. The public 7. 4 billion Gentile-Angel-Dogs cannot figure out the scientific scam artists holding PhD medical degrees. And from that perspective, The government let's the industry be self-governed. Scammers earn a wealthy living at the top for talented insiders by fooling the public by hiding the truth. Then the ideas trickle down to the public to watch the pendulum arguments continue back and forth forever by the sincere and childish and trusting public Gentiles.

In short, Someone at the top benefits by controlling the laws. The laws usually have a name that does the opposite in the details of the "cause and effect" legislation, Such as "Affordable Health Care". The public is uninterested in detail cause and effoct of the laws, But were designed to trust and follow whatever authority God places in power to lead. Reincarnated Israel has confused power over the public by God with leadership, Confusing the feminine side in all of us.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2019 7:46:06 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Clarification:

Reincarnated Israel has confused [by incorrectly defining]
the power [of God]
over the public [for being Yahweh's goats]
with [with their]
leadership [skills and talent from reincarnated Israel to see cause and effect laws of mortal truth],
Confusing the feminine side [eternal balance with masculine side of the heart dynamics]
in all of us [to be balanced in the first heaven by spiritual intimacy to know the only True God with no frequency and the created light of the world in frequency].

The identical ideas are in the original sentence but with far less words. That is what happens with the Bible too, But the authors are not alive to clarify the original living meaning of Yahweh behind the dead words. The sea of glass clarifies the meaning of scripture by the correct paradigms and ideas.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Willows
Posts: 11,684
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2019 12:22:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Willows. Secondly, Insider real MD doctors can make millions or even billions having an interest desiring wealth by creating narrative that sound true that are not. The placebo effect does work temporarily. That has been proven true by science. Using this truth based on the scientific method, These scam have exploded on the internet. The public 7. 4 billion Gentile-Angel-Dogs cannot figure out the scientific scam artists holding PhD medical degrees. And from that perspective, The government let's the industry be self-governed. Scammers earn a wealthy living at the top for talented insiders by fooling the public by hiding the truth. Then the ideas trickle down to the public to watch the pendulum arguments continue back and forth forever by the sincere and childish and trusting public Gentiles.

In short, Someone at the top benefits by controlling the laws. The laws usually have a name that does the opposite in the details of the "cause and effect" legislation, Such as "Affordable Health Care". The public is uninterested in detail cause and effoct of the laws, But were designed to trust and follow whatever authority God places in power to lead. Reincarnated Israel has confused power over the public by God with leadership, Confusing the feminine side in all of us.

Well, I know you like to search for conspiracies.
I wouldn't put it past authorities to benefit just as they have made good mileage out of religion over the years.
But the underlying factor that I have always driven home is that while there are weaklings out there, Those in power will always take advantage of them.
So whilst there are naive, Gullible nitwits who get sucked into scams by taking them at face value, There will always be charlatans to capitalize.
Willows
Posts: 11,684
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2019 12:27:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

Willows, How many of your facts have been verified as true?

Willowed believes everything out his piehole is already established fact by default.

So he doesn't have to use argumentation, Logic, Or good sense. We just have to accept his lordship on faith.

Wrong again.
I have thoroughly researched what I have stated are facts.

Yeah. You keep giving yourself a passing grade and pretending that is objective.

So, They are facts and not mere opinion nor speculation.

Exactly what I said. . . . Let me quote you, "what I have stated are facts. . . . So they are facts. . . . "

Willowed believes everything out his piehole is already established fact by default.

Circularity anyone?

I have used argumentation plus I have given valid evidence.

Sure you have idiot. For you, Simply you saying it is argumentation and valid evidence.

Once again, You are an outright deceiving liar who doesn't even have the guts to qualify what you say (as I have clearly done).

Lol. You should be ashamed to keep saying, "once again".

Instead you stick to your usual, Intimidating, Hateful vitriol at others for no reason at all other than you are full of it.

Look, I don't care that you get your jollies from these dumb, Monotonous, Exchanges. It isn't like anyone is unaware that you're a little off. But don't you value creativity? The same stupidity over and over?

Anon had the guts to question a fact and I clearly and precisely presented the evidence.

Anon questioned you, Not the facts. He had never seen your evidence, Though you claim you always present it. Funny that he had to ask, If you claim to always present it, Huh?

Would you ever pluck up the guts to do so?
I doubt it.

Aaaand we're back at old willowed again. All questions answered forgotten. Delusion complete.

If anyone shared the opinion you have of yourself, They'd worship you. But alas, You have no worshippers (other than yourself).

OK, So you're the greatest. You're the champion of the gullible. You always speak softly and carry a big logic, And no one else does. OK?

Now what? More of your mono-topic ranting? Watch your compulsion now. Watch it.

Have you been told lately?

Why don't you just wither away and get the fu*k off this planet?

Geeziz bloody Kerrist!
I'm sure everyone has had more than a gutful of your constant nonsensical stupidity.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2019 3:43:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

Willows, How many of your facts have been verified as true?

Willowed believes everything out his piehole is already established fact by default.

So he doesn't have to use argumentation, Logic, Or good sense. We just have to accept his lordship on faith.

Wrong again.
I have thoroughly researched what I have stated are facts.

Yeah. You keep giving yourself a passing grade and pretending that is objective.

So, They are facts and not mere opinion nor speculation.

Exactly what I said. . . . Let me quote you, "what I have stated are facts. . . . So they are facts. . . . "

Willowed believes everything out his piehole is already established fact by default.

Circularity anyone?

I have used argumentation plus I have given valid evidence.

Sure you have idiot. For you, Simply you saying it is argumentation and valid evidence.

Once again, You are an outright deceiving liar who doesn't even have the guts to qualify what you say (as I have clearly done).

Lol. You should be ashamed to keep saying, "once again".

Instead you stick to your usual, Intimidating, Hateful vitriol at others for no reason at all other than you are full of it.

Look, I don't care that you get your jollies from these dumb, Monotonous, Exchanges. It isn't like anyone is unaware that you're a little off. But don't you value creativity? The same stupidity over and over?

Anon had the guts to question a fact and I clearly and precisely presented the evidence.

Anon questioned you, Not the facts. He had never seen your evidence, Though you claim you always present it. Funny that he had to ask, If you claim to always present it, Huh?

Would you ever pluck up the guts to do so?
I doubt it.

Aaaand we're back at old willowed again. All questions answered forgotten. Delusion complete.

If anyone shared the opinion you have of yourself, They'd worship you. But alas, You have no worshippers (other than yourself).

OK, So you're the greatest. You're the champion of the gullible. You always speak softly and carry a big logic, And no one else does. OK?

Now what? More of your mono-topic ranting? Watch your compulsion now. Watch it.

Have you been told lately?

Why don't you just wither away and get the fu*k off this planet?

Geeziz bloody Kerrist!
I'm sure everyone has had more than a gutful of your constant nonsensical stupidity.

If niggers like Ethang5 are not drawing attention to blacks why have a Black Lives Matter Movement he was told. 80% of Africans are Christians. They believe this is the only way African slavery will be restored when more African Christians vote it back in!
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2019 4:52:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Willows wrote:
Well, I know you like to search for conspiracies.
I wouldn't put it past authorities to benefit just as they have made good mileage out of religion over the years.
But the underlying factor that I have always driven home is that while there are weaklings out there, Those in power will always take advantage of them.
So whilst there are naive, Gullible nitwits who get sucked into scams by taking them at face value, There will always be charlatans to capitalize.

Rational and well-written response. Even atheists can see the cause and effect of the laws created by men, Good or bad. We have cause and effect power as Elohim mortals, Even if our true identities as individuals parts of Yahweh the Great I Am is lost in the mortal space-time Matrix. The best we can do as mortals is to live time, Time, And half-time--Half mortals and half in the first heaven until we are translated or resurrected.

From Anon's view, The mortal "gullibility of the weak" is not the cause and effect because he has downloaded all the available financial numbers into a database back to 1945 and then to 1791 to KKOW the true "cause and effect" mortal dynamics caused by the international "automated" banking systems.

However, Yahweh wants the truth hidden. Therefore, The "conspiracy theory" narrative can remain in place for ET disclosure. Therefore, Anon cannot show the detailed facts as proof inside the 2-centuries of trend data.

From Anon's view, It is not a "conspiracy theory" but "conspiracy truth" based on the facts. The numbers need to be reordered in a completely new format to see the truth. In 2019, God by His banker-goat-prophets' direction changed the reporting system so the public cannot do that anymore. Anon is the only one earth with the proof, As God changed the reporting of the Z1 to "compartmentalize" the data. The chance for anyone to duplicate the 220-year trends in the right manner is very remote at best, But most likely never. Being the reincarnated Noah, The facts make sense to him for being the one outsider that knows the truth by real proof. God has Almighty Power for the correct timing of things. God's intention is to protect the banker-prophets from being thrown under the bus, And then bury the past FOREVER. Therefore, Use the public narratives they choose to create.

Anon communicates true financial principles without the "proof" to protect those in power by advising everyone to stick with the public narratives as you, Willows, Are doing. Therefore, The intellectual arguments can never end with "forced" proof, And the banker-prophets can use freewill belief to create any competing narrative they want by their pendulum method "forcing" the childish to use freewill choice and not the facts, transferring all the power to the goat prophets by freewill choice.

For example, The mother goes into the 5-year-old child's closet and picks 2 shirts. The mother goes to living room for the child to make a freewill choice, Saying. "Honey, I love you. Mommy has picked out two shirts for you to choose to wear today. Which one do you like best". The child responds, "I love you too mommy. I trust you know what is best to think through all the zillions of shirt I have. I choose the red one".

In this case, The parent has all the control and the child has an illusion of power and control by freewill choice. This is the system God set up for the goats to learn power and control for thousands of years in the black grace power pendulum of two political candidates mommy picks, Or whatever other discipline the top wants to control such as the medical profession vs natural healing and its many scams using the scientific placebo effect and technical deceptions.

Therefore, Only Anon and the banker-prophets know how the money works.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2019 6:47:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Willows wrote:
Well, I know you like to search for conspiracies.
I wouldn't put it past authorities to benefit just as they have made good mileage out of religion over the years.
But the underlying factor that I have always driven home is that while there are weaklings out there, Those in power will always take advantage of them.
So whilst there are naive, Gullible nitwits who get sucked into scams by taking them at face value, There will always be charlatans to capitalize.

Rational and well-written response. Even atheists can see the cause and effect of the laws created by men, Good or bad. We have cause and effect power as Elohim mortals, Even if our true identities as individuals parts of Yahweh the Great I Am is lost in the mortal space-time Matrix. The best we can do as mortals is to live time, Time, And half-time--Half mortals and half in the first heaven until we are translated or resurrected.

From Anon's view, The mortal "gullibility of the weak" is not the cause and effect because he has downloaded all the available financial numbers into a database back to 1945 and then to 1791 to KKOW the true "cause and effect" mortal dynamics caused by the international "automated" banking systems.

However, Yahweh wants the truth hidden. Therefore, The "conspiracy theory" narrative can remain in place for ET disclosure. Therefore, Anon cannot show the detailed facts as proof inside the 2-centuries of trend data.

From Anon's view, It is not a "conspiracy theory" but "conspiracy truth" based on the facts. The numbers need to be reordered in a completely new format to see the truth. In 2019, God by His banker-goat-prophets' direction changed the reporting system so the public cannot do that anymore. Anon is the only one earth with the proof, As God changed the reporting of the Z1 to "compartmentalize" the data. The chance for anyone to duplicate the 220-year trends in the right manner is very remote at best, But most likely never. Being the reincarnated Noah, The facts make sense to him for being the one outsider that knows the truth by real proof. God has Almighty Power for the correct timing of things. God's intention is to protect the banker-prophets from being thrown under the bus, And then bury the past FOREVER. Therefore, Use the public narratives they choose to create.

Anon communicates true financial principles without the "proof" to protect those in power by advising everyone to stick with the public narratives as you, Willows, Are doing. Therefore, The intellectual arguments can never end with "forced" proof, And the banker-prophets can use freewill belief to create any competing narrative they want by their pendulum method "forcing" the childish to use freewill choice and not the facts, transferring all the power to the goat prophets by freewill choice.

For example, The mother goes into the 5-year-old child's closet and picks 2 shirts. The mother goes to living room for the child to make a freewill choice, Saying. "Honey, I love you. Mommy has picked out two shirts for you to choose to wear today. Which one do you like best". The child responds, "I love you too mommy. I trust you know what is best to think through all the zillions of shirt I have. I choose the red one".

In this case, The parent has all the control and the child has an illusion of power and control by freewill choice. This is the system God set up for the goats to learn power and control for thousands of years in the black grace power pendulum of two political candidates mommy picks, Or whatever other discipline the top wants to control such as the medical profession vs natural healing and its many scams using the scientific placebo effect and technical deceptions.

Therefore, Only Anon and the banker-prophets know how the money works.

The world economy recovered several years ago under Obama while you were still reeling from your own bankruptcy. You were too slow in finishing your 7 volume series and no one needs them now that the economy has fully recovered.

No one wants to know why you remained bankrupt and foolishly spent 10 years to find reasons that is mostly irrelevant.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.