Debate.org is closing and the website will be taken offline on May 30, 2022.
Members can download their content by using the Download Data button in My Account. For more information, please refer to our FAQs page.
Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

Book of Revelation Cause and Effect Science

anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2019 3:14:33 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The 22 chapters of the book of Revelation is jam-packed with truth of the heart that Israel can use or "prophecy" what will happen to a person by discerning the cause and effect principles of the heart. Paul talked about this developed skill to the Corinthians:

1 Cor 14:24-25
But if all prophesy, And an unbeliever or an uninformed person
[without knowledge]
comes in, He is convinced by all, He is convicted by all [their knowledge of cause and effect in the heart].
And thus the secrets of his heart [cause and effect]
are revealed; and so, Falling down on his face, [spiritual face--God is metaphysical. The saints used "face" as God uses it in Gen 1:2. The body vehicles are excluded]
he will worship God [metaphysical]
and report that God [Infinite Creator]
Is truly among [conscious awareness]
you [one has knowledge of the cause and effects dynamics of the heart to explain our true identity as parts of Yahweh the Great I AM].

Isaiah predicts this heart-knowledge for Israel revealed by God by intimate private revelation:

Isaiah 29:11-14
The whole vision [of cause and effect ideas in the heart]
has become to you like the words of a book [book of Revelation]
that is sealed [7 spiritual seals],
which men deliver to one who is literate [PhD],
saying, "Read this, Please. "
And he says, "I cannot, For it is sealed
[spiritually[. "
Then the book is delivered to one who is illiterate [no education in Greek or Hebrew],
saying, "Read this, Please. "
And he says, "I am not literate
[Does not have a PhD]. "
Therefore the Lord said:
"Inasmuch as these people draw near with their mouths
And honor Me with their lips
[evil moonlight religions masquerading as sunlight],
But have remoonved their hearts far from Me[No revelation declared by men],
And their fear toward Me [hell suffering and the afterlife so-called karma]
is taught by the commandment of men [religions],
Therefore, Behold, I will again do a marvelous work
Among this people,
A marvelous work and a wonder
[by revelation to know the cause and effect of the heart in the spiritually sealed book of Revelation] ;
For the wisdom of their wise men [PhDs]
shall perish [in the light of God by revelation],
And the understanding of their prudent men [goat-prophets ruling the world behind the curtain of Oz]
shall be hidden. "
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2019 3:17:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Clarification:

Therefore, Behold, I will again do a marvelous work
Among this people
[reincarnated Israel],
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2019 3:41:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Isaiah 29 prophecy also applies to the 1s century assemblies of the marvelous work and wonder of translation:

And the understanding of their prudent men shall be hidden.

Sheep-prophets in the 1st century assemblies managed the money power just like the goat-prophets today. Like anyone who deals with money, Yahweh hides things to survive in the world. It is "prudent" to stay hidden with the money information to grow a business--such as hide your tax returns from others. Arguing for presidents to open their private money lives to the public is not prudent.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2019 3:45:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
The 22 chapters of the book of Revelation is jam-packed with truth of the heart that Israel can use or "prophecy" what will happen to a person by discerning the cause and effect principles of the heart. Paul talked about this developed skill to the Corinthians:

1 Cor 14:24-25
But if all prophesy, And an unbeliever or an uninformed person
[without knowledge]
comes in, He is convinced by all, He is convicted by all [their knowledge of cause and effect in the heart].
And thus the secrets of his heart [cause and effect]
are revealed; and so, Falling down on his face, [spiritual face--God is metaphysical. The saints used "face" as God uses it in Gen 1:2. The body vehicles are excluded]
he will worship God [metaphysical]
and report that God [Infinite Creator]
Is truly among [conscious awareness]
you [one has knowledge of the cause and effects dynamics of the heart to explain our true identity as parts of Yahweh the Great I AM].

Isaiah predicts this heart-knowledge for Israel revealed by God by intimate private revelation:

Isaiah 29:11-14
The whole vision [of cause and effect ideas in the heart]
has become to you like the words of a book [book of Revelation]
that is sealed [7 spiritual seals],
which men deliver to one who is literate [PhD],
saying, "Read this, Please. "
And he says, "I cannot, For it is sealed
[spiritually[. "
Then the book is delivered to one who is illiterate [no education in Greek or Hebrew],
saying, "Read this, Please. "
And he says, "I am not literate
[Does not have a PhD]. "
Therefore the Lord said:
"Inasmuch as these people draw near with their mouths
And honor Me with their lips
[evil moonlight religions masquerading as sunlight],
But have remoonved their hearts far from Me[No revelation declared by men],
And their fear toward Me [hell suffering and the afterlife so-called karma]
is taught by the commandment of men [religions],
Therefore, Behold, I will again do a marvelous work
Among this people,
A marvelous work and a wonder
[by revelation to know the cause and effect of the heart in the spiritually sealed book of Revelation] ;
For the wisdom of their wise men [PhDs]
shall perish [in the light of God by revelation],
And the understanding of their prudent men [goat-prophets ruling the world behind the curtain of Oz]
shall be hidden. "

The book of Relevation was written by John and not Paul. Paul is not considered a prophet nor did he make any prophesies. He is the author of 13 epistles or letters.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2019 6:55:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote::
The book of Relevation was written by John and not Paul.

Correct.

Paul is not considered a prophet nor did he make any prophesies.

The text says we should all be prophetic scientists in the sense we know how the heart works and therefore predict the behavior of the body vehicles. 22 Chapters of the book of revelation outlines the scientifc spiritual processes of the 4 wheels of Ezekiel 1 describing a Translated Man.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2019 7:08:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote::
The book of Relevation was written by John and not Paul.

Correct.

Paul is not considered a prophet nor did he make any prophesies.

The text says we should all be prophetic scientists in the sense we know how the heart works and therefore predict the behavior of the body vehicles. 22 Chapters of the book of revelation outlines the scientifc spiritual processes of the 4 wheels of Ezekiel 1 describing a Translated Man.

You are really lost Anon. Paul did not write Ezekiel either nor did he write the Book of Revelation.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2019 7:28:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote::
The book of Relevation was written by John and not Paul.

Correct.

Paul is not considered a prophet nor did he make any prophesies.

The text says we should all be prophetic scientists in the sense we know how the heart works and therefore predict the behavior of the body vehicles. 22 Chapters of the book of revelation outlines the scientific spiritual processes of the 4 wheels of Ezekiel 1 describing a Translated Man.

Paul did not write Ezekiel either nor did he write the Book of Revelation.

Correct. Paul used ideas from the book of Ezekiel and Book of Revelations because the book of Revelation was written in 40AD by John and not 100AD by John. The controlled narratives are fake news. Hide the truth. Do no change the public narratives. Yahweh has spent a lot of time creating the public narratives. Leave them alone. Keep the truth private in our one heart.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2019 8:31:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote::
The book of Relevation was written by John and not Paul.

Correct.

Paul is not considered a prophet nor did he make any prophesies.

The text says we should all be prophetic scientists in the sense we know how the heart works and therefore predict the behavior of the body vehicles. 22 Chapters of the book of revelation outlines the scientific spiritual processes of the 4 wheels of Ezekiel 1 describing a Translated Man.

Paul did not write Ezekiel either nor did he write the Book of Revelation.

Correct. Paul used ideas from the book of Ezekiel and Book of Revelations because the book of Revelation was written in 40AD by John and not 100AD by John. The controlled narratives are fake news. Hide the truth. Do no change the public narratives. Yahweh has spent a lot of time creating the public narratives. Leave them alone. Keep the truth private in our one heart.


Again you are wrong Anon. John wrote the book of Revelation when he was imprisoned on the island of Patmos around 95 AD.

You start out calling the title of thread Book of Revelation Cause and Effect Science then jump to Paul and Ezekiel.

Paul declared his knowledge was not from anyone but he received it by revelation directly from Jesus

Galatians 1:12 I did not receive it from any man, Nor was I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ. -
I received my message from no human source, And no one taught me. Instead, I received it by. . . For, In fact, It was not from man that I received or learnt it, But by a revelation from Jesus Christ.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2019 11:29:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago

4 Wheels of Ezekiel 1


1st Wheel: Enter Heaven.
We enter the first heaven by the 7 tests in Rev chapter 2 to 3 after defining the created Light of the World in Rev chapter 1. The 7 angels in chapters 2 an 3 do not have wings for they represent the created light of the world decreasing from the Christ frequency in us to communicate with proud mortals who are not poor in spirit and lowly in heart. His power is described by attributes used in Chapters 2 and 3 to enter the 1st heaven described symbolically in chapters 4 and 5.

In the first heaven, wings on an angel are symbolic of influencing the heart by flying in the air of spirit and light with intellectual ideas in created frequency. It is the way Yahweh Elohim with no frequency communicates with us in the mortal space-time matrix of God. In contrast, we see Christ in the first heaven with various symbols--like a sword coming out of His mouth with two edges to correctly divide mortal ideas in black grace from eternal ideas in white grace to kill the bad ideas in the heart. No reason to kill mortal ideas on earth that are man's business to manage temporal things as gods. No. The death of black grace power is in the heart ideas of heaven.

We can also see the metaphysical God the Father in our hearts sitting on His throne of truth, symbolically as lion. The Son is the Lamb sacrifice, symbolic of submitting our wills to the truth. The sealed book is symbolic of the Word of God in the Bible and the Law of One.

All the symbols in Chapter 4 and 5 represent the cause and effect in our hearts we can see after the 7 tests are completed by becoming poor in spirit and lowly in heart by the 7 effective tests of power and control in our hearts.

2nd Wheel: Fix Identity of Mother Yahweh
:
We overcome spiritual death of the self-righteous "white perfection" Pharisee attitude in Rev chapter 6 of the first 6 seals, representing works (6) vs black counterfeit "white perfection grace" of death (5th seal) vs the order of self--the first 4 seals.

Self is defined by the 4 creatures in chapter 4 we see in the "first heaven identity". The self is "out of order" in the first heaven: Lion, Calf, Man, and flying eagle should be Cow, Lion, Man, Flying Eagle: 0, 1, 2, 3. The first seal should should drop off the 0 cow who is hidden, changing the order of Rev Chapter 6 from black grace works of man in heaven: 1, 0, 2,3,4,5,6 to God's works: 1,2,3,4,5,6 to remove man's works in the first heaven of our hearts.

In other words, remove the calf (2) and place the man next to the lion of truth. Christ is not 3 but 2. Then every seal changes from black grace dynamics to white grace. The women are the key to fixing the planet. They need the correct paradigms from the men first. They have the details men need. The two are one.

In the 6th seal, the "self righteous" perfection Pharisee spirit of works is in denial because the person's true identify is part of One Yahweh Elohim without frequency. In the first heaven, man's works do not exist. Only the grace of God exits or 5 seals not six. This idea changes our paradigm by removing the cow Mother.

The 7th seal transitions down to the 6th seal as the works of God in white grace and not man's in black grace. To do this, it all returns to the female cow as 0 and using her power of love and peace to glorify the man--hidden away as the secret weapon of God. God is love.

To change from 7 seals of the first covenant of man's works, Israel must fix the identity of self and reorder the 4 parts correctly. The self needs to be in order: 0, 1, 2, 3. Not 1,0,2,3. One can then more easily proceed to the trumpet plagues. The scientific processes are straight lines, and we learn line upon line--from Isaiah. But as we progress in the light, we see they are 4 wheels, and the light can jump around from wheel to wheel towards translation.

3rd Wheel: Fix Spirit-Orb ideas
:
Trumpet plagues. Trumpet is sound vibrations. Words have vibrations created by the direction of the light going through the third eye of the pineal gland. All babies start in white grace with the light of Life going the direction of eternity and know who they are. The minute they see death and someone tells them they are going to die, the light changes directions, and they will die.

Torah law has the rules about touching dead bodies and hiding death from children. They did not have funerals and kept dead bodies away from children. When children see death of animals, the child is told death is for animals and gentiles but not for Israel. Only if they sin will they die. The parents are there to teach them to repent so they will not die and be translated in their prime "30s". They need to grow up to learn how to do that. Therefore, death is explained differently to Israel-Gods-Goddess vs Gentile-angel-dogs. The Bible is designed for that purpose.

It is difficult today to believe Israel will not die because religion teach incorrect paradigms, and they AUTOMATICALLY become self-righteous about sin and cannot see it. The book of Revelation is designed for ETs, Israel, and Gentile to see their self-righteousness. Trump calling others "stupid" is self-righteous. But God hasn't opened His eyes yet. Therefore, God can use him to disclose the ETs and glorify his Name later.

Trump does not see it, SO IT IS NOT A SIN AGAINST GOD. It will only offend people who see the self-righteousness for what it is. The entire earth population is part of Yahweh Elohim. By using Trump's blind self-righteousness, created by treating the Law of One like religions treat the Bible, God has accomplished His-Her purpose by dividing the nation to wake up everyone from their slumber on earth in the mortal space-time matrix to received the Law of One to know we are all part of a collective consciousness of light, love, and forgiveness. The infinite Creator is One. We are One.

Therefore, the book in the Father's hands with 7 seals includes the Law of One on the outer earth that can contaminate the heart. The ETs have watched this over the centuries, and "serving self" has perplexed them. Power of the "money system" is the cause and effect and not the philosophy of the Bible or the Law of One. That has been their error for thousands of years.

Their caste money system is what keeps Law of One in place. Without the caste money system, the Law of One would self-destruct because of our natural desire for both "individual freedom" and "community freedom" from coveting thieves. The ETs too have a curtain of Oz to manage power in the public eye by their controlled narratives in the light.

4th Wheel: Fix Soul Emotions:
Bowl soul emotional cleansing. Liquid is a different frequency than of trumpet air. Pentecost cleansing of the soul is the pouring of unconditional love from the third heaven on mortals. The Father has poured this love on many who are not intellectually clean inside their hearts. They are automatically arrogant and self-assuming pricks as mortals who love other mortals in blindness of mind not comprehending the true Cosmic War.

The 4th wheel is to cleanse those who have received this unconditional soul love by using the bowl plagues of the soul. For those who have not been drenched in the Pentecost anointing, it is coming in the future after Yahweh cleanses the intellect first. It is extremely difficult for someone to see their self-righteousness and arrogance who has such unconditional love anointing, such as Trump, to enter the kingdom of God in the heart of freewill ideas of our Father in the third heaven. Loving mortals becomes their automatic goal, and then they die of old age--unless they can fix the genetic codes of death. They do not have the goal to become like our Father in Heaven to acquire the knowledge of good and evil.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2019 11:38:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Conclusion:
The bad Pharisee attitude to be cleansed is created by the moonlight of religions teaching the Bible or the Law of One incorrectly without revelation from the first heaven. The book in the Father's control is opened by the Lamb of God in frequency. The Lamb is "the only one" worthy to open the book because He is the Great I Am of identity. The book is the Word of God in either the Bible or the Law of One. The ETs have a head start, For they do not have any religions in the inner earth.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2019 11:48:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The first **6 seals** should drop off the 0 cow who is hidden, Changing the order of Rev Chapter 6 from black grace works of man in heaven: 1, 0, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 to God's works in heaven: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 to remove man's works in the first heaven of our hearts.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2019 12:08:39 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:

4 Wheels of Ezekiel 1


1st Wheel: Enter Heaven.
We enter the first heaven by the 7 tests in Rev chapter 2 to 3 after defining the created Light of the World in Rev chapter 1. The 7 angels in chapters 2 an 3 do not have wings for they represent the created light of the world decreasing from the Christ frequency in us to communicate with proud mortals who are not poor in spirit and lowly in heart. His power is described by attributes used in Chapters 2 and 3 to enter the 1st heaven described symbolically in chapters 4 and 5.

In the first heaven, Wings on an angel are symbolic of influencing the heart by flying in the air of spirit and light with intellectual ideas in created frequency. It is the way Yahweh Elohim with no frequency communicates with us in the mortal space-time matrix of God. In contrast, We see Christ in the first heaven with various symbols--like a sword coming out of His mouth with two edges to correctly divide mortal ideas in black grace from eternal ideas in white grace to kill the bad ideas in the heart. No reason to kill mortal ideas on earth that are man's business to manage temporal things as gods. No. The death of black grace power is in the heart ideas of heaven.

All the symbols in Chapter 4 and 5 represent the cause and effect in our hearts we can see after the 7 tests are completed by becoming poor in spirit and lowly in heart by the 7 effective tests of power and control in our hearts.

2nd Wheel: Fix Identity of Mother Yahweh
:
We overcome spiritual death of the self-righteous "white perfection" Pharisee attitude in Rev chapter 6 of the first 6 seals, Representing works (6) vs black counterfeit "white perfection grace" of death (5th seal) vs the order of self--the first 4 seals.

Self is defined by the 4 creatures in chapter 4 we see in the "first heaven identity". The self is "out of order" in the first heaven: Lion, Calf, Man, And flying eagle should be Cow, Lion, Man, Flying Eagle: 0, 1, 2, 3. The first seal should should drop off the 0 cow who is hidden, Changing the order of Rev Chapter 6 from black grace works of man in heaven: 1, 0, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 to God's works: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 to remove man's works in the first heaven of our hearts.

In other words, Remove the calf (2) and place the man next to the lion of truth. Christ is not 3 but 2. Then every seal changes from black grace dynamics to white grace. The women are the key to fixing the planet. They need the correct paradigms from the men first. They have the details men need. The two are one.

In the 6th seal, The "self righteous" perfection Pharisee spirit of works is in denial because the person's true identify is part of One Yahweh Elohim without frequency. In the first heaven, Man's works do not exist. Only the grace of God exits or 5 seals not six. This idea changes our paradigm by removing the cow Mother.

The 7th seal transitions down to the 6th seal as the works of God in white grace and not man's in black grace. To do this, It all returns to the female cow as 0 and using her power of love and peace to glorify the man--hidden away as the secret weapon of God. God is love.

To change from 7 seals of the first covenant of man's works, Israel must fix the identity of self and reorder the 4 parts correctly. The self needs to be in order: 0, 1, 2, 3. Not 1, 0, 2, 3. One can then more easily proceed to the trumpet plagues. The scientific processes are straight lines, And we learn line upon line--from Isaiah. But as we progress in the light, We see they are 4 wheels, And the light can jump around from wheel to wheel towards translation.

3rd Wheel: Fix Spirit-Orb ideas
:
Trumpet plagues. Trumpet is sound vibrations. Words have vibrations created by the direction of the light going through the third eye of the pineal gland. All babies start in white grace with the light of Life going the direction of eternity and know who they are. The minute they see death and someone tells them they are going to die, The light changes directions, And they will die.

Torah law has the rules about touching dead bodies and hiding death from children. They did not have funerals and kept dead bodies away from children. When children see death of animals, The child is told death is for animals and gentiles but not for Israel. Only if they sin will they die. The parents are there to teach them to repent so they will not die and be translated in their prime "30s". They need to grow up to learn how to do that. Therefore, Death is explained differently to Israel-Gods-Goddess vs Gentile-angel-dogs. The Bible is designed for that purpose.

Trump does not see it, SO IT IS NOT A SIN AGAINST GOD. It will only offend people who see the self-righteousness for what it is. The entire earth population is part of Yahweh Elohim. By using Trump's blind self-righteousness, Created by treating the Law of One like religions treat the Bible, God has accomplished His-Her purpose by dividing the nation to wake up everyone from their slumber on earth in the mortal space-time matrix to received the Law of One to know we are all part of a collective consciousness of light, Love, And forgiveness. The infinite Creator is One. We are One.

Therefore, The book in the Father's hands with 7 seals includes the Law of One on the outer earth that can contaminate the heart. The ETs have watched this over the centuries, And "serving self" has perplexed them. Power of the "money system" is the cause and effect and not the philosophy of the Bible or the Law of One. That has been their error for thousands of years.

Their caste money system is what keeps Law of One in place. Without the caste money system, The Law of One would self-destruct because of our natural desire for both "individual freedom" and "community freedom" from coveting thieves. The ETs too have a curtain of Oz to manage power in the public eye by their controlled narratives in the light.

4th Wheel: Fix Soul Emotions:
Bowl soul emotional cleansing. Liquid is a different frequency than of trumpet air. Pentecost cleansing of the soul is the pouring of unconditional love from the third heaven on mortals. The Father has poured this love on many who are not intellectually clean inside their hearts. They are automatically arrogant and self-assuming pricks as mortals who love other mortals in blindness of mind not comprehending the true Cosmic War.

The 4th wheel is to cleanse those who have received this unconditional soul love by using the bowl plagues of the soul. For those who have not been drenched in the Pentecost anointing, It is coming in the future after Yahweh cleanses the intellect first. It is extremely difficult for someone to see their self-righteousness and arrogance who has such unconditional love anointing, Such as Trump, To enter the kingdom of God in the heart of freewill ideas of our Father in the third heaven. Loving mortals becomes their automatic goal, And then they die of old age--unless they can fix the genetic codes of death. They do not have the goal to become like our Father in Heaven to acquire the knowledge of good and evil.

Something is very wrong with you Anon.
The title of your thread starts with Revelation then switches to Paul then to Ezekeil then to Trump in Ezekeil after dropping Paul and John.
You are totally out of your league. You spent 43 years to make sense of the bible yet you struggle with the bibles chronogical history and messaging.
You are no better with mathematics. You claim 53 should be viewed as 5+3 = 8 when anyone can tell you 53 is 5*10 + 3 = 53.
Why don't you try dealing with one thought at a time instead of tossing everything into a word salad.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2019 12:37:26 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Anon does not believe in contrived narratives of the 1st century created by the Catholic Corrupters.

Your faith in the Creator of natural law will skyrocket as you see the patterns of white grace just as the black-grace-goats increase their faith dramatically as God releases black grace power by the 10 kings of power. It is spiritual science by the numbers. Anon does not have the power. Only God does by law and belief.

53 is a prime number and cannot be divided. We add the numbers to 8. 8 is between 0 and 12. It means translation. If we list all the prime numbers from 1 to 120 of the age of man declared by Moses in Gen 6, The meanings jump off the page on the sea of glass. The rule is add then divide until one reaches a prime number, Then add and divide again until one reaches a number between 0 and 12. 0 to 12 have the core number meanings. Simple math. It is the authority of the 10 kings of power.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2019 8:01:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Anon does not believe in contrived narratives of the 1st century created by the Catholic Corrupters.

Your faith in the Creator of natural law will skyrocket as you see the patterns of white grace just as the black-grace-goats increase their faith dramatically as God releases black grace power by the 10 kings of power. It is spiritual science by the numbers. Anon does not have the power. Only God does by law and belief.

53 is a prime number and cannot be divided. We add the numbers to 8. 8 is between 0 and 12. It means translation. If we list all the prime numbers from 1 to 120 of the age of man declared by Moses in Gen 6, The meanings jump off the page on the sea of glass. The rule is add then divide until one reaches a prime number, Then add and divide again until one reaches a number between 0 and 12. 0 to 12 have the core number meanings. Simple math. It is the authority of the 10 kings of power.

If prime numbers cannot be divided explain to us how your prime wealth was divided by the banks when you went bankrupt?

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.