Debate.org is closing and the website will be taken offline on May 30, 2022.
Members can download their content by using the Download Data button in My Account. For more information, please refer to our FAQs page.
Total Posts:60|Showing Posts:31-60|Last Page
Jump to topic:

What is the central theme of Christianity?

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2019 4:35:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Each commandment that Jesus broke is explained separately.

First commandment:
1. You shall have no other gods before Me.
Jesus tried to claim he was God.
John 10:33 "We are not stoning You for any good work, " said the Jews, "but for blasphemy, Because You, Who are a man, Declare Yourself to be God. "

Christian argument: Your argument is flawed. Why? BECAUSE Jesus is GOD. Since Jesus is GOD, He was not making a false claim. The Pharisees were wrong. They were blind to the truth.

Jesus's family said jesus was a madman.

Mark 3:21 when his family heard about this, They went to take charge of him, For they said, "He is out of his mind. "

The people who knew Jesus said he was a demon possessed madman.
John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and raving mad. Why listen to him? "

If Jesus was God, He would not have tolerated being mocked, Beaten and ridiculed. Scriptures describe God as supreme power and quick to anger.
The might of God was demonstrated in the Bible.
1. God created the world in 6 days
2. Noah's flood
3. The plagues of Egypt
4. Genocide of the Canaanites, Ammonites, Moabites, And. . .

But we know the Jews rejected Jesus and the Romans crucified him. That would be impossible if Jesus was God.
If Jesus was God and passed through earth. Why is the world the same as before, Full of death, Diseases and evil?

The miracles of Jesus did not impress the people of his time.
John 10:33 "We are not stoning you for any good work, " they replied, "but for blasphemy, Because you, A mere man, Claim to be God. "

Jesus was ugly too.
Isaiah 53:3 He was despised and rejected by mankind, A man of suffering, And familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, And we held him in low esteem.

Jesus never said he was God at his trial. No one would have dared to kill him if he did because both the Jews and Romans were God fearing people. Instead he said God was not of this world.
John 18:36 Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, My servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place. "

Jesus was confused before his death.
Matthew 26:39 Going a little farther, He fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, If it is possible, May this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, But as you will. "

jesus was clueless most of his life.

Matthew 24:3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, The disciples came to him privately. "Tell us, " they said, "when will this happen, And what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age? "

Matthew 24:36 But about that day and hour no one knows, Not even the angels in heaven, Nor the Son, But only the Father.

On the cross Jesus blamed God for his failures.
Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " (which means "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken me? ").

The scriptures are clear Jesus is a product of divine conception.
Luke 1:35 The angel answered her, "The Holy Spirit will come to you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. Therefore, The holy child developing inside you will be called the Son of God.

But that might not be the only explanation.
Luke 3:23 Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, So it was thought, Of Joseph, The son of Heli, 24 the son of Matthat,

The important thing to remember is the people of his time were not impressed with his miracles and rejected him.

John 10:33 "We are not stoning you for any good work, " they replied, "but for blasphemy, Because you, A mere man, Claim to be God. "

Jesus said he was sent by God.

Another distinction we have between the Father and the Son is that the Father is the sender and Jesus the Son, Is the one sent.

Jesus said that it was God the Father who sent Him into the world.

"My food, " said Jesus, "is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work" (John 4:34).
He emphasized it again

By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, And my judgment is just, For I seek not to please myself but him who sent me (John 5:30).
Jesus made it clear the Father had set Him apart and sent Him into the world.

What about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, `I am God's Son'? (John 10:36).
Jesus said that His words came from the Father.

For I did not speak of my own accord, But the Father who sent me commanded me what to say and how to say it (John 12:49)
The Apostle Paul also testified that the Father sent the Son into the world:

But when the fulness of the time had come, God sent forth his Son, Born of a woman, Born under the law (Galatians 4:4).

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2019 4:39:06 PM
Each command that Jesus broke is explained separately.

Second commandment Jesus broke.

2. You shall not make idols.
Jesus made a covenant with a cup.
Luke 22:20 In the same way, After supper He took the cup, Saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood, Which is poured out for you.

Christian pastor TS argues: Your argument is flawed. Making a covenant is not making an idol. Nor did Jesus command his disciples to worship the cup or even the feast associated with it. Everyday Christians make new covenants - we call it marriage. Duh!

Jesus said the cup is the new covenant. He put an object before God and told us to idolalized the cup in our daily lives and elaborated how the cup performed the function of worship.
Jesus's covenant advocated alcoholism or drinking with a cup with no mention of temple visit or set prayer.

Jesus realized he was wrong and even prayed to God to take away the cup (his covenant) from which he was drinking
Luke 22:42 "Father, If You are willing, Take this cup from Me. Yet not My will, But Yours be done. "

Paul repeated the cup of the covenant. Paul said everytime you drink raise the cup you drink from in rememberance of Jesus. That is the same thing as worshipping an idol in rememberance of God.

1 Corinthians 11:25 In the same way, After supper He took the cup, Saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood; do this, As often as you drink it, In remembrance of Me. "

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2019 4:40:42 PM

Third commandment that Jesus broke:

3. You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.
Jesus said every word he spoke came from God. Unless God too was as incoherent as Jesus. God in the OT never spoke in parables. His orders were clear and direct.
Luke 18:34 But the disciples did not understand any of these things. The meaning was hidden from them, And they did not comprehend what He was saying.

Pastor TS argues: Your argument is flawed. Taking the name of the Lord in vain has nothing to do with whether Jesus spoke in parables or not. Totally irrelevant.

Vain definition: producing no result; useless.

Examples where Jesus used God's name in vain which produced no results.

1. Matthew 15:24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. "
The Jews were not save. The Romans destroyed their temple and Jerusalem after crucifying their messiah Jesus. Totally useless promise.

2. John 2:19 Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, And I will raise it again in three days. "
The temple still remains in ruins after 2000 years. Totally useless promise.

3. John 17:15 My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one.
Jesus prayed for the safety of his disciples. But they were all killed like their master Jesus. Totally useless promise.

4. Luke 23:34 Then Jesus said, "Father, Forgive them, For they do not know what they are doing. "

But that is a lie because the people told him why they were stoning him which later ended up in His crucifixion.

Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him! " -

The Romans crucified Jesus.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2019 5:17:20 PM
Harikrish wrote: Jesus's family said jesus was a madman.

Pastor TS wrote: And they were wrong. Just like you are wrong.

How can they be wrong when Jesus proved he lost his mind and couldn't even recognize his mother and brothers when he was told his mother and brothers were outside looking for him?

Mark 3:31 Then Jesus" mother and brothers arrived. Standing outside, They sent someone in to call him. 32 A crowd was sitting around him, And they told him, "Your mother and brothers are outside looking for you. "
33 "Who are my mother and my brothers? " he asked.

Mark 3:21 when his family heard about this, They went to take charge of him, For they said, "He is out of his mind. "

Harikrish wrote: The people who knew Jesus said he was a demon possessed madman.
John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and raving mad. Why listen to him? "

Pastor TS wrote: They thought he was mad because he was healing people?

They realized Jesus was a madman because he was claiming to be God. They were not fooled by his magic tricks as scriptures show.

Pastor TS wrote: His family - did not understand in the first instance - but all of them eventually agreed with him. Two of his brothers wrote books for the NT. Both of them dying as martyrs.

So his family was right Jesus was indeed a madman. Even his own brothers had to die because they followed Jesus a madman. Jesus could not save them.

Jesus's own family called Jesus a madman.

Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, They went out to take custody of Him, Saying, "He is out of His mind. "

The people who knew Jesus said he was demon possessed.
John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him?

Jesus asked his disciples to eat him. They walked away in disgust hearing Jesus teach cannibalism.

John 6:54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, And I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.
John 6:60 On hearing it, Many of his disciples said, "This is a hard teaching. Who can accept it? "

John 6:66 From this time many of his disciples turned back and no longer followed him.
When Joseph told Jesus he was not his father that Jesus was an illegitimate bastard. Jesus from that day sought to destroy the traditional family.

Matthew 10:34 Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, But a sword. 35 For I have come to turn ""a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother, A daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law"
36 a man"s enemies will be the members of his own household. "[c]

Jesus wanted everyone to leave their family and follow him to his crucifixion or be unworthy of him. Scriptures tell us no one took up a cross to follow Jesus. They watched his crucifixion from a safe distance.

Matthew 10:37 "Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds their life will lose it, And whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

Jesus was tried, Convicted and crucified for his blasphemous lies and lunacy.
Matthew 26:But this has all taken place that the writings of the prophets might be fulfilled. " Then all the disciples deserted him and fled.

On the cross Jesus proved once again he was a demon possessed madman. He blamed God for his failures.

Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "

Jesus quoted Daniel who prophesized Jesus would be killed. Jesus quoted Psalm 22 which prophesized Jesus would be forsaken by God. Jesus's crucifixion fulfilled both prophesies.

Daniel 9:26 After the sixty-two 'sevens, ' the Anointed One will be put to death and will have nothing.

The Pope declared Jesus a failure and the cross the great failure of God.
Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U. S. Tour. "And if at times OUR EFFORTS AND WORKS SEEM TO FAIL AND PRODUCE NO FRUIT, We need to REMEMBER that WE ARE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS we are followers of Jesus. . . And His LIFE, Humanly speaking, ENDED IN FAILURE, THE FAILURE OF THE CROSS. "

When you don"t understand something, When desperation hits you then look at the cross. THAT IS THE GREAT FAILURE OF GOD, THAT IS THE DESTRUCTION OF GOD, AND IT'S A CHALLENGE TO OUR FAITH.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2019 5:44:36 PM
Harikrish wrote:But we know the Jews rejected Jesus and the Romans crucified him. That would be impossible if Jesus was God.
If Jesus was God and passed through earth. Why is the world the same as before, Full of death, Diseases and evil?

Pastor TS wrote:It is only impossible for those who think God acts like human bullies. The God of the bible was rejected even as you reject him now. This is not impossible - it is called sin. Bullish gods don't forgive and don't care - they only know how to punish and to hate.

Sin kills humans. Human sin cannot kill God. But Jesus was crucified for his own sins.
Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him! "

John 19:23 When the soldiers had crucified Jesus, They divided His garments into four parts, One for each soldier,

TS wrote: And the world is not the same as it was pre- Jesus. The world has changed in so many different ways. Light has come into the world. People are living longer, People are healthier, Wealthier, Stronger, More intelligent, More curious - and more redeemed. Comparing the world today with the world that Jesus entered in is a picture of how much things have changed. Only a fool would consider otherwise.

Adam lived to 930 years. Noah 950 years. Moses 120 years. Jesus 33 years. Read your bible pastor Tradesecret.
The miracles of Jesus did not impress the people of his time.
John 10:33 "We are not stoning you for any good work, " they replied, "but for blasphemy, Because you, A mere man, Claim to be God.
"

TS wrote: Why are you always quoting people who were opposed to Jesus? There are many examples in the NT of where people were impressed with Jesus' work. Consider Mark 1:22. 28; Mark 1: 29-34; Mark 1 :40-45; Mark 2: 1-12; Mark 3:1-6; Mark 3: 7-12; and this is hardly scratching the surface.

Harikrish wrote: I am quoting factual events in the bible written by eyewitnesses that raise doubts about Jesus's ministry and how the people of his time received him. They serve as historical accounts and data points to help us arrive at a conclusion. Jesus's life culminated in his trial, Conviction and crucifixion.

Jesus was ugly too.
Isaiah 53:3 He was despised and rejected by mankind, A man of suffering, And familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, And we held him in low esteem.

TS wrote: So you admit Isaiah 53 is about Jesus? So why was Jesus prophecied about if he was not the messiah.

Harikrish wrote: Isaiah promised Ahaz God would give him a sign. But we know Ahaz never found the virgin mother or her son named Emmanuel. Prophecy fail. But Christians use Isaiah 53 to describe the appearance of Jesus. We should take it Jesus was very ugly and despised.

Jesus never said he was God at his trial. No one would have dared to kill him if he did because both the Jews and Romans were God fearing people. Instead he said God was not of this world.
John 18:36 Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, My servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place. "

TS wrote: Of course he said he was God. Pilate did not want to kill him. Yet he could see in Jesus' eyes - that the biblical God was full of mercy and love. And he was thinking only of his short term problems - not the longer term ones.

Pilate did not say Jesus was God nor did Jesus say to Pilate he was God. Jesus said he was from an alien kingdom.
It was Pilate who handed Jesus to the soldiers to be crucified.
Luke 19:16 Finally Pilate handed him over to them to be crucified. So the soldiers took charge of Jesus.

Jesus was confused before his death.
Matthew 26:39 Going a little farther, He fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, If it is possible, May this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, But as you will. "

TS wrote: How is this confused? He is responding like any human - he did not want to die. He knows what he will do - which is why he says - "yet not as I will, But as you will". I think these are the words of a very sane and rational man. Not to forget loyal and faithful, Brave and honourable.

Jesus was so drunk he stumbled and fell.
Matthew 26:39 Going a little farther, He fell facedown and prayed, "My Father, If it is possible, Let this cup pass from Me. Yet not as I will, But as You will. "

jesus was clueless most of his life.

Matthew 24:3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, The disciples came to him privately. "Tell us, " they said, "when will this happen, And what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age? "

Matthew 24:36 But about that day and hour no one knows, Not even the angels in heaven, Nor the Son, But only the Father.

TS wrote: LOL, These verses do not on balance demonstrate he was clueless for his life - let alone for a few minutes. When he was 12 he was amazing the Jewish leaders in the temple. When he started his ministry - he amazed those listening because he taught not like the Pharisees - but with authority. His verbal fights with the Pharisees were astounding, Not once being defeated -but demonstrating true wisdom.

Jesus was clueless. He thought John the Baptist was Elijah even though John denied he was Elijah.
John 1:21 "Then who are you? " they inquired. "Are you Elijah? " He said, "I am not. " "Are you the Prophet? " He answered, "No. "

TS wrote: Jesus was fully God and fully man. In his time on earth as man, He devested himself as it were of his deity - including omniscience. Yet he remained omniscient as the Son of God - GOD.

Jesus said he is a housekeeper in heaven preparing rooms for guests in his father's house.
John 14:2 In My Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, Would I have told you that I am going away to prepare a place for you?

On the cross Jesus blamed God for his failures.
Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " (which means "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken me? ").

TS wrote: Jesus did not fail. He succeeded in his ministry and his mission - and his church is the testimony of this success today. He had no reason to blame anyone for anything. Again you repeat your misconceptions about Psalm 22.

Jesus said he would return to fetch his followers. That promise was made 2000 years ago.
John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

The scriptures are clear Jesus is a product of divine conception.
Luke 1:35 The angel answered her, "The Holy Spirit will come to you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. Therefore, The holy child developing inside you will be called the Son of God.

TS wrote: I don't like your translation. But it is certainly true that Jesus was born of Mary and that his father was the Holy Spirit.

But that might not be the only explanation.
Luke 3:23 Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, So it was thought, Of Joseph, The son of Heli, 24 the son of Matthat,

TS wrote: Yes, So it was thought. In other words, People see what they want to see. People saw his step- father and put two and two together. Yet they were wrong - it is only what they thought.

So Luke 3:23 tells us Jesus was an illegitimate Jewish bastard.
Matthew 1 tells us Joseph was going to divorce Mary because she was pregnant with child before they were married.

EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2019 6:28:50 PM
Harikrish wrote:
The central theme in Christianity is

https://en. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Bhakti
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2019 8:57:12 PM
John 18:36
Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, My servants would fight, So that I should not be delivered to the Jews; but now My kingdom is not from here. "

God is metaphysical in the heart and soul and not what illusions we see from the body vehicles of pleasure and pain to know good and evil.

Previous
Deut 6:4-5
"Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, The Lord is one! You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart [ideas], With all your soul [emotions], and with all your strength [body].

Corrected by Yahweh:
"Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, The Lord is one! You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart [ideas], With all your soul [emotions], and with all your strength ***[WILL--both God's will and Men's will]. ***

Anon/Noah really did not believe the kingdom of Christ's anointing is a software programming of light and is not of this world of "bodies". His kingdom is metaphysical. Therefore Anon/Noah incorrectly used "body" instead of the"will" of the spirit orb to mean "strength". In short, The freewill beliefs in ideas cause the soul emotions. The body vehicle is part of the third heaven and mortality of the Father. Christ's anointing is not of physical frequency of the cars we drive, So to speak. Therefore, The Father did not send down legions of physical angels or raise up physical men to save Him from the cross. His anointing is of the heart, Soul, And will of God and will of men. The Shema is the summary of the entire Bible's teaching of the perfected love of God in men and women as One Yahweh Elohim that casts out all fear.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2019 9:23:42 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
"My kingdom is not of this world"

That was another lie from Jesus.

God promised Mary her son Jesus would sit on the throne of his father David and will reign over the house of Jacob forever. Thereby restoring the Jewish kingdom of David who reigned over an earthly kingdom.

Luke 1:32-33
"He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High; and the Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David; and He will reign over the house of Jacob forever, And His kingdom will have no end. "
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2019 9:31:18 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
John 18:36
Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, My servants would fight, So that I should not be delivered to the Jews; but now My kingdom is not from here. "

God is metaphysical in the heart and soul and not what illusions we see from the body vehicles of pleasure and pain to know good and evil.

Previous
"Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, The Lord is one! You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart [ideas], With all your soul [emotions], and with all your strength [body].

Corrected by Yahweh:
"Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, The Lord is one! You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart [ideas], With all your soul [emotions], and with all your strength ***[WILL--both God's will and Men's will]. ***

Anon/Noah really did not believe the kingdom of Christ's anointing is a software programming of light and is not of this world of "bodies". His kingdom is metaphysical. Therefore Anon/Noah incorrectly used "body" instead of the"will" of the spirit orb to mean "strength". In short, The freewill beliefs in ideas cause the soul emotions. The body vehicle is part of the third heaven and mortality of the Father. Christ's anointing is not of physical frequency of the cars we drive, So to speak. Therefore, The Father did not send down legions of physical angels or raise up physical men to save Him from the cross. His anointing is of the heart, Soul, And will of God and will of men. The Shema is the summary of the entire Bible's teaching of the perfected love of God in men and women as One Yahweh Elohim that casts out all fear.

The bible tells us God did send angels to help his chosen prophets.

Angels have figured prominently in many episodes that the Old Testament records. We will consider some of the more prominent examples.

1. Present At Creation

When God created the world, It seems it was witnessed by angels.

Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth? Tell me, If you have understanding. . . . When the morning stars sang together and all the "sons of God" shouted for joy? (Job 38:4, 7).

2. Hagar

Although angels were seemingly present at creation, There is no mention of their ministry until the days of Abraham. After Hagar had conceived Abraham's child, She was sent out by Sarah, Abraham's wife. The angel of the LORD found Hagar.

The angel of the LORD found her [Hagar] by a spring of water in the wilderness, The spring on the way to Shur (Genesis 16:7).

Later, When Hagar and Ishmael were sent out by Abraham and Sarah, The Bible says that an angel ministered unto them.

And God heard the voice of the boy. Then the angel of God proceeded to call to Hagar from heaven, And said to her, "What troubles you, Hagar? Do not be afraid; for God has heard the voice of the boy where he is" (Genesis 21:17).

3. Three Angels Visit Abraham

The Bible says that three angels visited Abraham while on their way to Sodom. These angels appeared in the form of men.

He looked up and saw three men standing nearby. When he saw them, He ran from the tent entrance to meet them, And bowed down to the ground (Genesis 18:2).

The angels who met Abraham included the "angel of the LORD. "

4. Rescue Of Lot

Two angels rescued Lot from the destruction of Sodom.

But he lingered; so the men seized him and his wife and his two daughters by the hand, The LORD being merciful to him, And they brought him out and left him outside the city (Genesis 19:16).

5. Jacob

Jacob had a variety of experiences with angels. One of these episodes was his famous dream.

He had a dream in which he saw a stairway resting on the earth, With its top reaching to heaven, And the angels of God were ascending and descending on it (Genesis 28:12).

An angel appeared to Jacob in another dream.

Then the angel of God said to me in the dream, 'Jacob, ' and I said, 'Here I am! ' (Genesis 31:11).

Later, Angels met Jacob as he traveled.

Jacob went on his way and the angels of God met him (Genesis 32:1).

At the end of his life, Jacob said.

The Angel who has delivered me from all harm, May he bless these boys. And may my name live on in them, And the names of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; And may they grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth (Genesis 48:16).

Jacob, Therefore, Had a number of experiences with angels.

6. Passover Angel

The angel of death killed every firstborn, Of both humans and animals, Of those families who did not have blood placed over the door post. The families of those who placed the blood were passed over (Exodus 12).

7. Giving Of Law

Angels were present at the giving of the law.

The LORD came from Sinai and dawned over them from Seir; He shone forth from Mount Paran. He came with myriads of holy ones from the south, From His mountain slopes (Deuteronomy 33:2).

With mighty chariotry, Twice ten thousand, Thousands upon thousands, The Lord came from Sinai into the holy place (Psalm 68:17).

The "mighty chariotry" is a term for angels.

Stephen's Speech

In the speech of Stephen, Angels are acknowledged as being involved when God gave the law.

It was this Moses whom they rejected when they said, 'Who made you a ruler and a judge? ' and whom God now sent as both ruler and liberator through the angel who appeared to him in the bush. He is the one who was in the congregation in the wilderness with the angel who spoke to him at Mount Sinai, And with our ancestors. He received living oracles to give to us. You are the ones that received the law as ordained by angels, But you have not obeyed it (Acts 7:35, 38, 53).

Paul also emphasized this.

What purpose then does the Law serve? It was added because of transgressions, Until the Seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was appointed through angels by the hand of a mediator (Galatians 3:19).

The writer to the Hebrews concurred.

For if the message declared through angels was valid, And every transgression or disobedience received a just punishment (Hebrews 2:2).

8. Warning To Balaam

God sent His angel to warn Balaam that he was disobeying the Lord.

But the donkey said to Balaam, "Am I not your donkey, Which you have ridden all your life to this day? Have I been in the habit of treating you this way? " And he said, "No. " Then the LORD opened the eyes of Balaam, And he saw the angel of the LORD standing in the road, With his drawn sword in his hand; and he bowed down, Falling on his face (Numbers 22:30, 31).

9. Rebuke Of Israel

An angel rebuked Israel for their idolatry.

Now the angel of the LORD went up from Gilgal to Bochim, And said, "I brought you up from Egypt, And brought you into the Land that I had promised to your ancestors. I said, 'I will never break My covenant with you. For your part, Do not make a covenant with the inhabitants of this land; tear down their altars. ' But you have not obeyed My command. See what you have done! So now I say, I will not drive them out before you; but they shall become adversaries to you, And their gods shall be a snare to you. " When the angel of the LORD spoke these words to all the Israelites, The people lifted up their voices and cried (Judges 2:1-4).

10. Curse Enemies Of The Lord

During the time of the Judges, An angel cursed those who did not help the LORD against His enemies.

Curse Meroz, Says the angel of the LORD, Curse bitterly its inhabitants, Because they did not come to the help of the LORD, To the help of the LORD against the mighty (Judges 5:23).

Continued. . .
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2019 10:32:02 PM
Harikrish wrote:

Angels have figured prominently in many episodes that the Old Testament records. We will consider some of the more prominent examples.

1. Present At Creation

When God created the world, It seems it was witnessed by angels.

Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth? Tell me, If you have understanding. . . . When the morning stars sang together and all the "sons of God" shouted for joy? (Job 38:4, 7).

2. Hagar

Although angels were seemingly present at creation, There is no mention of their ministry until the days of Abraham. After Hagar had conceived Abraham's child, She was sent out by Sarah, Abraham's wife. The angel of the LORD found Hagar.

The angel of the LORD found her [Hagar] by a spring of water in the wilderness, The spring on the way to Shur (Genesis 16:7).

Later, When Hagar and Ishmael were sent out by Abraham and Sarah, The Bible says that an angel ministered unto them.

And God heard the voice of the boy. Then the angel of God proceeded to call to Hagar from heaven, And said to her, "What troubles you, Hagar? Do not be afraid; for God has heard the voice of the boy where he is" (Genesis 21:17).

3. Three Angels Visit Abraham

The Bible says that three angels visited Abraham while on their way to Sodom. These angels appeared in the form of men.

He looked up and saw three men standing nearby. When he saw them, He ran from the tent entrance to meet them, And bowed down to the ground (Genesis 18:2).

The angels who met Abraham included the "angel of the LORD. "

4. Rescue Of Lot

Two angels rescued Lot from the destruction of Sodom.

But he lingered; so the men seized him and his wife and his two daughters by the hand, The LORD being merciful to him, And they brought him out and left him outside the city (Genesis 19:16).

5. Jacob

Jacob had a variety of experiences with angels. One of these episodes was his famous dream.

He had a dream in which he saw a stairway resting on the earth, With its top reaching to heaven, And the angels of God were ascending and descending on it (Genesis 28:12).

An angel appeared to Jacob in another dream.

Then the angel of God said to me in the dream, 'Jacob, ' and I said, 'Here I am! ' (Genesis 31:11).

Later, Angels met Jacob as he traveled.

Jacob went on his way and the angels of God met him (Genesis 32:1).

At the end of his life, Jacob said.

The Angel who has delivered me from all harm, May he bless these boys. And may my name live on in them, And the names of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; And may they grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth (Genesis 48:16).

Jacob, Therefore, Had a number of experiences with angels.

6. Passover Angel

The angel of death killed every firstborn, Of both humans and animals, Of those families who did not have blood placed over the door post. The families of those who placed the blood were passed over (Exodus 12).

7. Giving Of Law

Angels were present at the giving of the law.

The LORD came from Sinai and dawned over them from Seir; He shone forth from Mount Paran. He came with myriads of holy ones from the south, From His mountain slopes (Deuteronomy 33:2).

With mighty chariotry, Twice ten thousand, Thousands upon thousands, The Lord came from Sinai into the holy place (Psalm 68:17).

The "mighty chariotry" is a term for angels.

Stephen's Speech

In the speech of Stephen, Angels are acknowledged as being involved when God gave the law.

It was this Moses whom they rejected when they said, 'Who made you a ruler and a judge? ' and whom God now sent as both ruler and liberator through the angel who appeared to him in the bush. He is the one who was in the congregation in the wilderness with the angel who spoke to him at Mount Sinai, And with our ancestors. He received living oracles to give to us. You are the ones that received the law as ordained by angels, But you have not obeyed it (Acts 7:35, 38, 53).

Paul also emphasized this.

What purpose then does the Law serve? It was added because of transgressions, Until the Seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was appointed through angels by the hand of a mediator (Galatians 3:19).

The writer to the Hebrews concurred.

For if the message declared through angels was valid, And every transgression or disobedience received a just punishment (Hebrews 2:2).

8. Warning To Balaam

God sent His angel to warn Balaam that he was disobeying the Lord.

But the donkey said to Balaam, "Am I not your donkey, Which you have ridden all your life to this day? Have I been in the habit of treating you this way? " And he said, "No. " Then the LORD opened the eyes of Balaam, And he saw the angel of the LORD standing in the road, With his drawn sword in his hand; and he bowed down, Falling on his face (Numbers 22:30, 31).

9. Rebuke Of Israel

An angel rebuked Israel for their idolatry.

Now the angel of the LORD went up from Gilgal to Bochim, And said, "I brought you up from Egypt, And brought you into the Land that I had promised to your ancestors. I said, 'I will never break My covenant with you. For your part, Do not make a covenant with the inhabitants of this land; tear down their altars. ' But you have not obeyed My command. See what you have done! So now I say, I will not drive them out before you; but they shall become adversaries to you, And their gods shall be a snare to you. " When the angel of the LORD spoke these words to all the Israelites, The people lifted up their voices and cried (Judges 2:1-4).

During the time of the Judges, An angel cursed those who did not help the LORD against His enemies.

Agreed. Angels from the third heaven immortal frequency can appear in mortal frequency with a message from our Father in the third Heaven, The physical frequency is the Father's frequency.

Christ's kingdom is "not of this world", And we cannot see it by observation.

Luke 17:20-21
Now when He was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, "The kingdom of God does not come with observation; nor will they [the elect like Anon/Noah]
say, "See here! " or "See there [The kingdom of God is NOT in the natural phyical frequency our bodily cars drive as the Pharisees suggest with a Messiah man in religion here with the Jews, Or there with the Christians, Or anywhere else by observation]! "
For indeed, The kingdom of God is within you. "

The kingdom of the anointed Yahushua and the anointed reincarnated Israel Is a metaphysical kingdom of the heart where angels have metaphorical wings of the knowledge of God and have dominion of our freewill heart of ideas that affect the soul emotions. The angels with wings on top of the ark of the covenant refer to the heart of two genders, Masculine and feminine, That become one by Holy Ghost sex, Metaphysically, Represented by the 4 wings of self touching each other with 2 wings each of Christ, Who is both masculine and feminine, Like all of us mortals.

Christ is the reincarnated Adam, The only begotten Son of the Father and Mother born immortal by sex on another planet and sent to the Garden of Eden, Who became mortal by eating the fruit. Men are blinded by God to teach us a false bad new gospel of God for Israel to grow and know good and evil to be translated without tasting death to become adult God and Goddesses.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2019 6:31:33 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:

Agreed. Angels from the third heaven immortal frequency can appear in mortal frequency with a message from our Father in the third Heaven, The physical frequency is the Father's frequency.

Christ's kingdom is "not of this world", And we cannot see it by observation.

Luke 17:20-21
Now when He was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, "The kingdom of God does not come with observation; nor will they [the elect like Anon/Noah]
say, "See here! " or "See there [The kingdom of God is NOT in the natural phyical frequency our bodily cars drive as the Pharisees suggest with a Messiah man in religion here with the Jews, Or there with the Christians, Or anywhere else by observation]! "
For indeed, The kingdom of God is within you. "

If the Kingdom of God is within us then it is of this world.
But Jesus said: John 18:36 Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world; if it were, My servants would fight to prevent My arrest by the Jews. But now, My kingdom is not of this realm. "

The kingdom of the anointed Yahushua and the anointed reincarnated Israel Is a metaphysical kingdom of the heart where angels have metaphorical wings of the knowledge of God and have dominion of our freewill heart of ideas that affect the soul emotions. The angels with wings on top of the ark of the covenant refer to the heart of two genders, Masculine and feminine, That become one by Holy Ghost sex, Metaphysically, Represented by the 4 wings of self touching each other with 2 wings each of Christ, Who is both masculine and feminine, Like all of us mortals.

Jesus was not a metaphysical being.
John 6: 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

God promised Mary her son Jesus would inherit his father David's kingdom. David's kingdom was not a metaphysical kingdom. It was a real kingdom.
Luke 1: 32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, 33 and he will reign over Jacob"s descendants forever; his kingdom will never end. "

Christ is the reincarnated Adam, The only begotten Son of the Father and Mother born immortal by sex on another planet and sent to the Garden of Eden, Who became mortal by eating the fruit. Men are blinded by God to teach us a false bad new gospel of God for Israel to grow and know good and evil to be translated without tasting death to become adult God and Goddesses.
You are scripturally ignorant.
1. Adam was created on earth and put in the garden of Eden. He was made from dust and not a union of parents.
Genesis 2:7 Then the Lord God formed a man[c] from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, And the man became a living being.
8 Now the Lord God had planted a garden in the east, In Eden; and there he put the man he had formed.

2. Jesus too was born on earth.

Mary was the Mother of Jesus and,

So the kingdom promised was not within a person it was a physical kingdom of David restored and expanded.

So Jesus was lying to Pilate when he said his kingdom was not of this world. Jesus was crucified for his blasphemous lies and lunacy.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2019 9:40:11 PM
Continued form post 40.

Curse Meroz, Says the angel of the LORD, Curse bitterly its inhabitants, Because they did not come to the help of the LORD, To the help of the LORD against the mighty (Judges 5:23).

11. Judged Israel For David's Sin

When David sinned by numbering the people of Israel, God judged them through the angel of the LORD.

But when the angel stretched out his hand toward Jerusalem to destroy it, The LORD relented concerning the evil, And said to the angel who was bringing destruction among the people, "It is enough; now stay your hand. " The angel of the LORD was then by the threshing floor of Araunah the Jebusite. When David saw the angel who was destroying the people, He said to the LORD, "I alone have sinned, And I alone have done wickedly; but these sheep, What have they done? Let your hand, I pray, Be against me and against my father's house" (2 Samuel 24:16 to 17).

12. Elijah Strengthened By Angel

The prophet Elijah was strengthened by an angel who brought him things to eat and drink.

Then he laid down under the broom tree and fell asleep. Suddenly an angel touched him and said to him, "Get up and eat. " He looked, And there at his head was a cake baked on hot stones, And a jar of water. He ate and drank, And laid down again. The angel of the LORD came a second time, Touched him, And said, "Get up and eat, Otherwise the journey will be too much for you" (1 Kings 19:5 to 7).

13. Angel Killed The Assyrians

The angel of the LORD killed a large number of the Assyrian army.

That very night the angel of the LORD set out and struck down one hundred eighty-five thousand in the camp of the Assyrians; when morning dawned, They were all dead bodies (2 Kings 19:35).

14. Saved Three Hebrews From Fiery Furnace

The three friends of Daniel - Hananiah, Mishael, And Azariah - were saved from the fiery furnace by an angel.

He [Nebuchadnezzar] replied, "But I see four men unbound, Walking in the middle of the fire, And they are not hurt; and the fourth has the appearance of a god" (Daniel 3:25).

15. Preserved The Life Of Daniel

An angel preserved the life of Daniel in the lion's den.

My God sent His angel and shut the lions' mouths so that they would not hurt me, Because I was found blameless before Him; and also before you, O king, I have done no wrong (Daniel 6:22).

Summary

These examples give a sampling of the works of angels in the Old Testament. We find that angels were very active during the period of the Old Testament. From the very beginning in the Book of Genesis, Through the Babylonian captivity, They have been carrying out God's will toward humanity. As can be seen from the examples given, They have appeared at crucial times in Old Testament history.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2019 10:58:11 PM
How can they be wrong when Jesus proved he lost his mind and couldn't even recognize his mother and brothers when he was told his mother and brothers were outside looking for him?

TS wrote: You are clutching at straws. Anyone who reads the NT knows that the narrative is precisely the opposite of Jesus being a madman. The author is not saying he is mad - but rather than his family could not understand why he was doing what he was doing.

His family came to fetch him for his safety because the people were saying he was a demon possessed madman. The crowd even prevented Jesus from eating.

Mark 3:20Then Jesus entered a house, And again a crowd gathered, So that he and his disciples were not even able to eat.
Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, They went out to take custody of Him, Saying, "He is out of His mind. "

TS wrote: They thought he was mad because he was healing people?

They realized Jesus was a madman because he was claiming to be God. They were not fooled by his magic tricks as sciriptures show.

TS wrote: No that is just madness you are making up. No one reading the story looks at that way. You are clutching because you have nothing to work with.

It's in the scriptures. Jesus used the same defence that he was healing people.
John 10:31 Again his Jewish opponents picked up stones to stone him, 32 but Jesus said to them, "I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone me? "

But it was not his good works but blasphemy that drew the crows.
John 10:33 "We are not stoning You for any good work, " said the Jews, "but for blasphemy, Because You, Who are a man, Declare Yourself to be God. "

Blasphemy was punishable by death.
Deuteronomy 18:20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded, Or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, Is to be put to death. "

TS wrote: His family - did not understand in the first instance - but all of them eventually agreed with him. Two of his brothers wrote books for the NT. Both of them dying as martyrs.

So his family was right Jesus was indeed a madman. Even his own brothers had to die because they followed Jesus a madman. Jesus could not save them.

TS wrote: No on the contrary - they were clearly wrong - and they changed their views - your narrative is nonsensical in the context of the entire Gospel and NT.

You just said they were put to death. They thought they were following God only to realize they were following a demon possessed madman.

Even John the Baptist who baptized Jesus began to doubt Jesus was the promised one.
Luke 7:19 So John called two of his disciples and sent them to ask the Lord, "Are You the One who was to come, Or should we look for someone else? "

Scriptural evidence Jesus was a demon possessed madman
Jesus asked his disciples to eat him. They walked away in disgust hearing Jesus teach cannibalism.

TS wrote: It is true that many walked away - was it disgust? Possibly. Like you they did not understand metaphorical and symbolic meaning. Like you - they were primitive in their thinking and understanding. Yet Jesus clearly is talking in the metaphorical.

Cannibalism real or metaphorical was ungodly.
But Jesus said they had to eat him because his flesh and blood were real.
John 6: 54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, And I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

When Joseph told Jesus he was not his father that Jesus was an illegitimate bastard. Jesus from that day sought to destroy the traditional family.

TS wrote: Another lie? Where in the NT did Joseph ever tell Jesus he was not his son? Jesus was not illegitimate. He is the legitimate son of God. You apply human standards to God? No wonder Hinduism is a lost cause. They are altogether to weak and humanlike.

Jesus was aware that he was an illegitimate bastard. It's in the scripture. Read it.
He never called Joseph his father throughout his life. He even claimed to Joseph and Mary they were not his parents.

Luke 2:48 When his parents saw him, They were astonished. His mother said to him, "Son, Why have you treated us like this? Your father and I have been anxiously searching for you. "
49 "Why were you searching for me? " he asked. "Didn"t you know I had to be in my Father"s house? "

Jesus denied he had a mother and brothers in another incident.

Matthew 12:46"While Jesus was still talking to the crowd, His mother and brothers stood outside, Wanting to speak to him. 47"Someone told him, "Your mother and brothers are standing outside, Wanting to speak to you. "
Matthew 12:48 But Jesus replied, "Who is My mother, And who are My brothers? "

Matthew 10:34 Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, But a sword. 35 For I have come to turn ""a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother, A daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law"
36 a man"s enemies will be the members of his own household. "

TS wrote: I already commented on this. You did not even attempt to refute it.

The scriptures refute your ignorance.
Jesus wanted everyone to leave their family and follow him to his crucifixion or be unworthy of him. Scriptures tell us no one took up a cross to follow Jesus. They watched his crucifixion from a safe distance.

TS wrote: Again you tell lies. Again this is to be expected from a non-spiritual person. You are not spiritual because you do not have the Spirit of God.

Luke 14:26 "If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, Wife and children, Brothers and sisters--yes, Even their own life--such a person cannot be my disciple.

Matthew 26:But this has all taken place that the writings of the prophets might be fulfilled. " Then all the disciples deserted him and fled.

TS wrote: The Jews had Jesus killed because he claimed to be and proved he was God.

Jesus claimed he was given all authority over Heaven and earth. But that was a lie. Jesus stood idly by as the Romans after crucifying Jesus then went on to destroy the temple and Jerusalem and displaced judaism the religion that followed with the Roman Catholic Church and destroyed the Jews the very people Jesus was sent to save.
Neither the Jews nor the Romans believe Jesus was God. Jesus was tried, Convicted and crucified.

On the cross Jesus proved once again he was a demon possessed madman. He blamed God for his failures.

TS wrote: The Cross is the ultimate proof of his success.

Even the Pope declared the cross was the great failure of God.

Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U. S. Tour. "And if at times OUR EFFORTS AND WORKS SEEM TO FAIL AND PRODUCE NO FRUIT, We need to REMEMBER that WE ARE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS. . . And His LIFE, Humanly speaking, ENDED IN FAILURE, THE FAILURE OF THE CROSS. "

When you don"t understand something, When desperation hits you then look at the CROSS. THAT IS THE GREAT FAILURE OF GOD, THAT IS THE DESTRUCTION OF GOD, AND IT'S A CHALLENGE TO OUR FAITH.

Jesus lamented he was forsaken by God.
Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "

Jesus quoted Daniel who prophesized Jesus would be killed. Jesus quoted Psalm 22 which prophesized Jesus would be forsaken by God. Both prophesies were fulfilled on the cross.
Daniel 9:26 After the sixty-two 'sevens, ' the Anointed One will be put to death and will have nothing.

markzboyce
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2019 10:17:33 PM
(Mal 3:5 KJV) And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, And against the adulterers, And against false swearers, And against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, The widow, And the fatherless, And that turn aside the stranger from his right, And fear not me, Saith the LORD of hosts.

(Deu 24:19 KJV) When thou cuttest down thine harvest in thy field, And hast forgot a sheaf in the field, Thou shalt not go again to fetch it: it shall be for the stranger, For the fatherless, And for the widow: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hands.

(Deu 24:20 KJV) When thou beatest thine olive tree, Thou shalt not go over the boughs again: it shall be for the stranger, For the fatherless, And for the widow.

(Deu 24:21 KJV) When thou gatherest the grapes of thy vineyard, Thou shalt not glean it afterward: it shall be for the stranger, For the fatherless, And for the widow.

(Jer 7:6 KJV) If ye oppress not the stranger, The fatherless, And the widow, And shed not innocent blood in this place, Neither walk after other gods to your hurt:

(Jer 22:3 KJV) Thus saith the LORD; Execute ye judgment and righteousness, And deliver the spoiled out of the hand of the oppressor: and do no wrong, Do no violence to the stranger, The fatherless, Nor the widow, Neither shed innocent blood in this place.

(Ezek 22:7 KJV) In thee have they set light by father and mother: in the midst of thee have they dealt by oppression with the stranger: in thee have they vexed the fatherless and the widow.

(Zec 7:10 KJV) And oppress not the widow, Nor the fatherless, The stranger, Nor the poor; and let none of you imagine evil against his brother in your heart.

(Exo 22:21 KJV) Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, Nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Exo 23:9 KJV) Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, Seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Lev 19:34 KJV) But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, And thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

(Lev 25:35 KJV) And if thy brother be waxen poor, And fallen in decay with thee; then thou shalt relieve him: yea, Though he be a stranger, Or a sojourner; that he may live with thee.

(Deu 1:16 KJV) And I charged your judges at that time, Saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, And judge righteously between every man and his brother, And the stranger that is with him.

(Deu 10:18 KJV) He doth execute the judgment of the fatherless and widow, And loveth the stranger, In giving him food and raiment.

(Deu 10:19 KJV) Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2019 3:52:51 PM
markzboyce wrote:
(Mal 3:5 KJV) And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, And against the adulterers, And against false swearers, And against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, The widow, And the fatherless, And that turn aside the stranger from his right, And fear not me, Saith the LORD of hosts.

(Deu 24:19 KJV) When thou cuttest down thine harvest in thy field, And hast forgot a sheaf in the field, Thou shalt not go again to fetch it: it shall be for the stranger, For the fatherless, And for the widow: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hands.

(Deu 24:20 KJV) When thou beatest thine olive tree, Thou shalt not go over the boughs again: it shall be for the stranger, For the fatherless, And for the widow.

(Deu 24:21 KJV) When thou gatherest the grapes of thy vineyard, Thou shalt not glean it afterward: it shall be for the stranger, For the fatherless, And for the widow.

(Jer 7:6 KJV) If ye oppress not the stranger, The fatherless, And the widow, And shed not innocent blood in this place, Neither walk after other gods to your hurt:

(Jer 22:3 KJV) Thus saith the LORD; Execute ye judgment and righteousness, And deliver the spoiled out of the hand of the oppressor: and do no wrong, Do no violence to the stranger, The fatherless, Nor the widow, Neither shed innocent blood in this place.

(Ezek 22:7 KJV) In thee have they set light by father and mother: in the midst of thee have they dealt by oppression with the stranger: in thee have they vexed the fatherless and the widow.

(Zec 7:10 KJV) And oppress not the widow, Nor the fatherless, The stranger, Nor the poor; and let none of you imagine evil against his brother in your heart.

(Exo 22:21 KJV) Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, Nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Exo 23:9 KJV) Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, Seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Lev 19:34 KJV) But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, And thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

(Lev 25:35 KJV) And if thy brother be waxen poor, And fallen in decay with thee; then thou shalt relieve him: yea, Though he be a stranger, Or a sojourner; that he may live with thee.

(Deu 1:16 KJV) And I charged your judges at that time, Saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, And judge righteously between every man and his brother, And the stranger that is with him.

(Deu 10:18 KJV) He doth execute the judgment of the fatherless and widow, And loveth the stranger, In giving him food and raiment.

(Deu 10:19 KJV) Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

I noticed you don't have any friends on DDO. So it is not unusual you carry verses about being a stranger in an uncaring world. The question always comes to. Is it you or them?
At 61 you have to accept some responsibility for your own isolation and pursuit of loniless. Have you heard about the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2019 10:58:41 PM
Continued from post 44

Even John the Baptist who baptized Jesus began to doubt Jesus was the promised one.
Luke 7:19 So John called two of his disciples and sent them to ask the Lord, "Are You the One who was to come, Or should we look for someone else? "

TS wrote: J the B like the majority of people at the time of Jesus was expecting the messiah to conquer the Romans. They could not conceive that the messiah would bring about freedom through death and resurrection. Like you, The people at that time read only half of the prophecies - the ones that spoke of God's wrath and justice and ruling with an iron rod. They missed the part about the messiah being the suffering servant who would bring peace through it. They rather applied themselves as the victim which is a typical sinful response. This is why Jesus pointed J the B back to the bible - to the prophecies about the messiah - healing the sick, Casting out demons etc, Because this revealed the true messiah. John heard this and was satisfied. He died knowing he had announced the SON of GOD the messiah to the world.

The Old Testament is very clear about what the Messiah was supposed to accomplish as promised by God.

Jesus Did Not Fulfill the Messianic Prophecies
What is the Messiah supposed to accomplish? One of the central themes of biblical prophecy is the promise of a future age of perfection characterized by universal peace and recognition of God. Isaiah 2:1-4, Isa 32:15-18, Isa 60:15-18; Zephaniah 3:9; Hosea 2:20-22; Amos 9:13-15; Micah 4:1-4; Zechariah 8:23, Zec 14:9; Jeremiah 31:33-34

Specifically, The Bible says he will:

Build the Third Temple Ezekiel 37:26-28.
Gather all Jews back to the Land of Israel Isaiah 43:5-6.
Usher in an era of world peace, And end all hatred, Oppression, Suffering and disease. As it says: "Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, Neither shall man learn war anymore. " Isaiah 2:4
Spread universal knowledge of the God of Israel, Which will unite humanity as one. As it says: "God will be King over all the world " on that day, God will be One and His Name will be One" Zechariah 14:9
If an individual fails to fulfill even one of these conditions, Then he cannot be the Messiah.

Because no one has ever fulfilled the Bible's description of this future King, Jews still await the coming of the Messiah. All past Messianic claimants, Including Jesus of Nazareth, Bar Cochba and Shabbtai Tzvi have been rejected.

TS wrote: Christians counter that Jesus will fulfill these in the Second Coming. Jewish sources show that the Messiah will fulfill the prophecies outright; in the Bible no concept of a second coming exists.

Cannibalism real or metaphorical was ungodly.
But Jesus said they had to eat him because his flesh and blood were real.
John 6: 54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, And I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

TS wrote: That is your opinion. I don't think it is ungodly to provide metaphorical images of people taking Jesus into their very being. You think it is ungodly because all you can see is cannibalism - when it is fact nothing of the sort.

Jesus emphasized his flesh and blood were real not metaphorical. Read your bible pastor Tradesecret.
John 6:55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

Jesus was aware that he was an illegitimate bastard. It's in the scripture. Read it.
He never called Joseph his father throughout his life. He even claimed to Joseph and Mary they were not his parents.

TS wrote: Actually, Jesus had no issue with being the Son of David which reveals your lie. Jesus knew whom his real father was - your problem is you mix up human fathers with a divine father. Illegitimacy cannot apply to a divine son. Illegitimacy has to do with human marriages - not with divine ones.

Jesus denied he had a mother and brothers in another incident.

Matthew 12:46"While Jesus was still talking to the crowd, His mother and brothers stood outside, Wanting to speak to him. 47"Someone told him, "Your mother and brothers are standing outside, Wanting to speak to you. "
Matthew 12:48 But Jesus replied, "Who is My mother, And who are My brothers? "

TS wrote: In the context Jesus was demonstrating the difference between spiritual family and blood family. All he does here is prove he is not RIGHT WING like you.

His family was outside waiting to fetch him. He denied them.

He wanted everyone to deny their biological fathers.

Matthew 23:9 And do not call anyone on earth your father, For you have one Father, Who is in heaven.

Jesus was a demon possessed madman which was reflected in his behaviour.

Fifth commandment.
5. Honour your father and your mother.
Jesus tried to destroy the traditional family.
Matthew 10:35 For I have come to turn ""a man against his father, A daughter against her mother, A daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law"

TS wrote: Your argument is flawed. Read the context. Jesus honoured family - which is why he celebrated the marriage at Cana. It is why he taught family as a high point. In this text which you rip out of context - Jesus is not saying we should dishonour parents or family, But that our highest priority ought to be to GOD. And in the context, Jesus is saying that if a father opposes a son turning to Christ, Then this will create tension - and that the son at this point - if faced with the choice of father or God, Should and ought choose God. Similarly with the mother and daughter etc. Learn to read.

I already commented on this. You did not even attempt to refute it.

You are scripturally ignorant pastor Tradesecret and your arguments are baseless and contrary to scriptures.
It is a commandment from God to honour your parents. By honouring them you are honouring God.
Jesus is violating that commanding and declared he came to destroy the traditional family.
Matthew 10:35 For I have come to turn ""a man against his father, A daughter against her mother, A daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law"

Jesus even wanted us to deny our biological fathers which shows his deep resentment for the traditional family.
Matthew 23:9 And do not call anyone on earth your father, For you have one Father, Who is in heaven.

The scriptures refute your ignorance.

TS wrote: Lies upon lies. Come on - prove Jesus said he wanted everyone to leave their families - you can't because it is not in the bible.

Matthew 10:37 "Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds their life will lose it, And whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

Matthew 27:46 Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "

Anyone following our exchanges can easily see you are scripturally ignorant and remember more about your search for sex deviant experience and slave to sin than your pastoral commitments.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2019 11:05:28 PM
Tradesecret wrote:

Jesus said he was sent by God.

Another distinction we have between the Father and the Son is that the Father is the sender and Jesus the Son, Is the one sent.

Jesus said that it was God the Father who sent Him into the world.

"My food, " said Jesus, "is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work" (John 4:34).
He emphasized it again

By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, And my judgment is just, For I seek not to please myself but him who sent me (John 5:30).
Jesus made it clear the Father had set Him apart and sent Him into the world.

What about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, `I am God's Son'? (John 10:36).
Jesus said that His words came from the Father.

For I did not speak of my own accord, But the Father who sent me commanded me what to say and how to say it (John 12:49)
The Apostle Paul also testified that the Father sent the Son into the world:

But when the fulness of the time had come, God sent forth his Son, Born of a woman, Born under the law (Galatians 4:4).

TS wrote: LOL! - none of your arguments are valid because the Christian God - is the Trinity. Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Hence we teach that the Father sent the Son. You repeating it does not refute that Jesus was God - it simply affirms that God is Trinity.

The word Trinity is not found found in the Bible. Jesus said he was sent by God. Jesus is the mediator between God and men.
1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, And one mediator also between God and men, The man Christ Jesus,

Jesus never said "I am God. " When pushed Jesus said he was born before Abraham.
Jesus declared, "I tell you the truth " before Abraham was born, I am! " John 5:58.
But Adam too was born before Abraham. So was Noah.
Jesus even said. John 10: 34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
So Jesus claims we are all Gods.
The separation between God and Jesus comes when Jesus snapped out of his delusion and blamed God for his failures.

TS wrote: Your ignorance is letting you down AGAIN! . Jesus did call himself God. Read John 5:58.
There is no John 5:58. John 5 ends at verse 45. And you call yourself a Pastor. Lol!

TS wrote: To make it easy, You are quoting it. He is saying I AM GOD. I AM is the name of GOD. It is clearly what he is doing - and it is what the Pharisees believe he is saying. That is why they accuse him of blasphemy. True, Both Adam and Noah were before Abraham, But if Jesus was simply a mad blasphemer, What is his point? If he is not declaring himself God, Then what is he saying? Your problem is that there is not another reasonable hypothesis which is why the Pharisees attempted to stone him.

If Jesus was God why was he afraid of those testing him with stoning. Why did he run and hide. Very ungodly behaviour. But he couldn't run from the Romans. They crucified him.

The Old Testament is very clear about what the Messiah was supposed to accomplish as promised by God.

Jesus Did Not Fulfill the Messianic Prophecies
What is the Messiah supposed to accomplish? One of the central themes of biblical prophecy is the promise of a future age of perfection characterized by universal peace and recognition of God. Isaiah 2:1-4, Isa 32:15-18, Isa 60:15-18; Zephaniah 3:9; Hosea 2:20-22; Amos 9:13-15; Micah 4:1-4; Zechariah 8:23, Zec 14:9; Jeremiah 31:33-34

Specifically, The Bible says he will:

Build the Third Temple Ezekiel 37:26-28.
Gather all Jews back to the Land of Israel Isaiah 43:5-6.
Usher in an era of world peace, And end all hatred, Oppression, Suffering and disease. As it says: "Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, Neither shall man learn war anymore. " Isaiah 2:4
Spread universal knowledge of the God of Israel, Which will unite humanity as one. As it says: "God will be King over all the world " on that day, God will be One and His Name will be One" Zechariah 14:9
If an individual fails to fulfill even one of these conditions, Then he cannot be the Messiah.

Because no one has ever fulfilled the Bible's description of this future King, Jews still await the coming of the Messiah. All past Messianic claimants, Including Jesus of Nazareth, Bar Cochba and Shabbtai Tzvi have been rejected.

Christians counter that Jesus will fulfill these in the Second Coming. Jewish sources show that the Messiah will fulfill the prophecies outright; in the Bible no concept of a second coming exists.

TS wrote: Christians talk about the now and the not yet. We talk of being sanctified, Being made sanctified and will be made sanctified. We are saved, We are being saved, And we will be saved. We talk of Christ making the church perfect, The church being made perfect, And the church will one day be perfect. As a Hindu you have no conception of these things - but one day you will.

The Pope who is the leader of a billion Christians declared Jesus a failure and the cross the great failure of God.

Christians talk about heaven breaking through into the present. Which it does, And which it more and more does and will until the day of the LORD. We talk of the Day of the Lord as not just one day but an entire period of time.

Every generation of Christians have repeated the same promise by Jesus for the last 2000 years. It took the Jews and Romans less than 3 years to expose jesus as a liar and lunatic.
Even Paul said the faithful are still in their graves having received not the promise.

Even the gifts of the Holy Spirit ended after the apostles died. We don't see miracles of healing, Speaking in tongues, Gift of knowledge.
The sign gifts ceased at the end of the Book of Acts. There is no record in Scripture of any of the sign gifts operating in any of the letters that Paul wrote after the end of the Acts period, And it is clear that the gift of healing had ceased since Paul could no longer heal even his closest co-workers after the close of the Book of Acts

TS wrote: We say Jesus has already built the third temple. This being the church where Jesus reigns. We talk of the Jews being gathered together into the church. We talk of "real peace" between GOD and man through Jesus the messiah which is an end to hostility, And hatred, And oppression, And suffering. In Christ we are made whole today. We have eternal peace with God today. We do not have hatred today. Etc etc.

You don't have the gifts of the Holy Spirit either. Christianity is a cult of hollow promises.

But overall from the time the Lord returned to heaven and until the time he returns to earth - heaven will break more and more into our earth. Jesus is not returning until every one of his enemies are defeated in accordance with Psalm 2 and Psalm 110. And as more and more people become Christians under the rule of King Jesus - more and more the peace between man and man will become realistic - and oppression will more and more cease - and then when death is defeated physically - for Jesus has already defeated spiritual death, Physically, And covenantally, Then he will return to collect his bride, The church. O what a glorious day. Even so Come Lord Jesus. Amen!

Meanwhile Jesus lives in his father's house and works as a housekeeper preparing rooms for guests

John 14:2 In My Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, Would I have told you that I am going away to prepare a place for you?

WisdomOfAges
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2019 9:52:15 PM
MURDER. . . . Just as the boy wonder JESUS who popped out of some illiterate tribal JEW
girl. . . . Gee a BABY GOD! Who grew up only to be set up and executed by his own TRIBE!

The JEWS conspired with ROME to have poor JESUS (baby GOD) beat up and nailed to a cross for playing MESSIAH! Hahahaha! The JEWS colluded with ROME to do their filthy
dirty work of getting rid of the JESUS FAKE MESSIAH! Hahahaha. . . . What a JOKE. . .

JESUS was powerless! A powerless GOD! Who arrived as a BABY only to get MURDERED
and run away forever! Hahahaha. . . . . . . Disgusting! A powerless GOD shows up to his powerless tribe of FOOLS who do not accept him! Sounds like American POLITICS!

Like the DEMS hating TRUMP the JEWS hated JESUS and had him executed. . . Poor GOD
JESUS. . . Whipped and beaten then nailed to a cross to ROT! Some GOD! Hahahahaha
what a JOKE. . . Just like YOU. . . YOU idiot fools that fall for this stagecraft by psychotic
CHURCH PARASITE LIARS!

Merry CHRISTMAS! Now go to HELL where YOU BELONG!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2020 4:17:05 PM
Christian Pastors are limited by their beliefs which must exclude miracles, Healing, Prophesies, Knowledge which are all gifts of the Holy Spirit. The gifts of the Holy Spirit died with the apostles.

Apostle Paul said that the gifts would finish, In 1 Corinthians 13:8
Paul list the gifts that will cease.

Paul wrote in 1 Corinthians 13:8-12"
"Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, They will fail; whether there are tongues, They will cease; whether there is knowledge, It will vanish away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect has come, Then that which is in part will be done away

"Love never ends. As for prophecies, They will pass away; as for tongues, They will cease; as for knowledge, It will pass away. "
The Spirit gifts were given for a purpose " to help convince people that the gospel message was true (Mark 16:15Open in Logos Bible Software (if available), 17-18Open in Logos Bible Software (if available)) and establish the early Christian church (Eph. 4:8-14Open in Logos Bible Software (if available)). Once Christianity was established (Eph. 4:13Open in Logos Bible Software (if available) " "mature", Perfect), The gifts passed away (1 Cor. 13:10Open in Logos Bible Software (if available)).

We don"t need the Spirit gifts today because we have the full revelation of God in the Bible to guide us (2Tim. 3:16-17Open in Logos Bible Software (if available)) " it has everything we need to make us "competent, Equipped for every good work". In the times of the New Testament, They only had the Old Testament and a few of the books of the New Testament as they were written. When the Bible was finally completed, The gifts ceased to be.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2020 4:30:48 PM
The central theme of Christianity is Jesus. So what does the scriptures tell us about Jesus?

Jesus was gay according to Secret Mark.
It was suspicious that Jesus surrounded himself with 12 unsavoury men. Peter lied about Jesus and Judas betrayed him

Jesus was a germaphobe His disciples couldn't have him unless they let him wash them first.
John 13:8 Jesus answered, "Unless I wash you, You have no part with me. "

Jesus would not let Mary touch him.
John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, And say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, And your Father; and to my God, And your God.

But encouraged Thomas to poke and probe him in front of all his male disciples.
John 20:27 Then Jesus said to Thomas, "Put your finger here and look at My hands. Reach out your hand and put it into My side. Stop doubting and believe. "

John 11:35 Jesus wept.

The shortest verse in the bible but the strongest evidence Jesus was human. He wept!

Jesus masturbated too!

Why did the disciples let Jesus wash them first? Jesus insisted according to scriptures.

Jesus explains what all that washing is for. They had to be washed clean so they could be in each other.

John 14:John 14:20 On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, And you are in me, And I am in you.

Or they cannot have any part of him.

Jesus and his disciples went preaching from town to town they were always physically dirty. Jesus didn't want 12 dirty men ganging up on him. He too had to be clean for his father remember?

So he compromised with his discoples.

Jesus also explained why he needed them to be clean because he too had to be clean.
John 14:11 Believe me that I am in the Father, And the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2020 5:12:10 PM
Christian Pastors are limited by their beliefs which must exclude miracles, Healing, Prophesies, Knowledge which are all gifts of the Holy Spirit. The gifts of the Holy Spirit died with the apostles.

Apostle Paul said that the gifts would finish, In 1 Corinthians 13:8
Paul list the gifts that will cease.

Paul wrote in 1 Corinthians 13:8-12"
"Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, They will fail; whether there are tongues, They will cease; whether there is knowledge, It will vanish away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect has come, Then that which is in part will be done away

"Love never ends. As for prophecies, They will pass away; as for tongues, They will cease; as for knowledge, It will pass away. "
The Spirit gifts were given for a purpose " to help convince people that the gospel message was true (Mark 16:15Open in Logos Bible Software (if available), 17-18Open in Logos Bible Software (if available)) and establish the early Christian church (Eph. 4:8-14Open in Logos Bible Software (if available)). Once Christianity was established (Eph. 4:13Open in Logos Bible Software (if available) " "mature", Perfect), The gifts passed away (1 Cor. 13:10Open in Logos Bible Software (if available)).

We don"t need the Spirit gifts today because we have the full revelation of God in the Bible to guide us (2Tim. 3:16-17Open in Logos Bible Software (if available)) " it has everything we need to make us "competent, Equipped for every good work". In the times of the New Testament, They only had the Old Testament and a few of the books of the New Testament as they were written. When the Bible was finally completed, The gifts ceased to be.

Here Paul writes of the gift of tongues, The gift of prophecy and the gift of knowledge (see 1 Cor. 13:1-2) and states that the Lord Jesus had revealed to him (1 Cor. 11:23; 15:3; Gal. 1:11, 12) that a time was coming when these sign gifts were going to cease to operate.

And as for the gift of healing, We read of a co-worker of Paul"s, Epaphroditus, Who fell seriously ill during this time (Phil. 2:25-30) and Paul no longer had the gift of healing,
And was no longer able to heal as he did only a few years earlier in Acts 28:9. The sign gifts were no longer operating at the time that Paul wrote the Prison Epistles.

anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2020 11:20:12 PM
Harikrish wrote:

Did He? Have you been eating the Biblical weeds as food from Mark, 1Peter, 2Peter, 1Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, 3 John, Rom 13-16, 1 Cor 7, 1 Cor 9, 2 Cor 9, John 2, Or John last chapter to formulate your warped views of Yahushua the "anointed light of the world" from Genesis 1:3?

First commandment:

Christ never claimed he was God. He said He was the "Son of Man" 95% of the time. Mary is not a man. The Father is not the Metaphysical Most High God either! Yahushua is the Son of our Father in heaven as reincarnated Adam. The Father is a translated Man and is considered and Adult God of the Most High Metaphysical God.

The Jews were putting words in his mouth. They knew Christ was not claiming to be God, But they wanted to use the idea to kill him. Earlier, The Lord said they wanted to kill him, But they pretended what was in their hearts and said He was crazy--a madman. The Pharisees believed in the ET miracles and Ra (Lucifer) instead.

Christian argument: Your argument is flawed. Why? BECAUSE Jesus is GOD. Since Jesus is GOD, He was not making a false claim. The Pharisees were wrong. They were blind to the truth.

The Christians, Jews, And Muslims are wrong by their religious moonlight that is not the Bible.

Mark is a forgery.

The Pharisees leaders spread the gossip around town. The apostles took an entire chapter of Matthew 12 to explain where the ideas came from that He was "demon possessed". Indeed, Christ just lets people believe in the stupid idea. Demon possession is the subconscious past lives being controlled by darkness in us created in Genesis 1:2. We create our own demons by the power of God. No other entity can possess our bodies but ourselves. Modern scientists know this is true by scientific testing of the brain and the subconscious mind and the soul. They have omitted the heart of God. He cannot be observed by the flesh.
:
If Jesus was God, He would not have tolerated being mocked, Beaten and ridiculed.

True. He is not God. He is part of Israel. Israel is the suffering servant in Isaiah 53. Christ is a metaphor of Israel. Israel is NOT a metaphor of Christ.

Scriptures describe God as supreme power and quick to anger.

The Bible says God is slow to anger. He gets angry with Israel who made a covenant with the Adult God and ended up trusting His children Gods born immortal. He didn't care about the Gentiles doing that outside the Holy land to learn about God's black grace magic and dying of old age. No. The Father got mad at Israel for breaking His rainbow covenant of translation. The Father lost His patience because the Most High Metaphysical God did not tell the Father the timing of translation, Creating expectations He acted on in His wrath of power to do the will of God, Which exactly is what the Most High God wanted the Father to do in the first place. The Father submitted to the truth.

Speculations based on Biblical evidence, Creating a false narrative based on the lack of knowledge of God.

: 1. God created the world in 6 days

God created the world by controlled evolution. 6 days is a metaphor for the created light software program created in Genesis 1:3 in Day 1

2. Noah's flood

God only collected the animals from Noah's location in the boat. The remainder of the animals were transferred to other planets then back to earth after flood. He assumed 2 x 2 but learned later God killed all the genetic mutations of the ETs that strayed from the purpose of mortal earth. God was forced to create the dinasours by the sex laws God created trillions of years ago for mortal planets. God repented of creating the genetic mutations by drowning them in the flood of Noah. God said he repented, But theologians and religions do not comprehend the Bible because they do not know about Holy Ghost sex.

3. The plagues of Egypt

The plagues each have metaphysical white grace meaning of truth in the heart revealed on the sea of glass.

Murder was justified by God to translated Israel into Gods and Goddesses to trade death for life.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2020 12:21:56 AM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:

Did He? Have you been eating the Biblical weeds as food from Mark, 1Peter, 2Peter, 1Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, 3 John, Rom 13-16, 1 Cor 7, 1 Cor 9, 2 Cor 9, John 2, Or John last chapter to formulate your warped views of Yahushua the "anointed light of the world" from Genesis 1:3?

First commandment:

Christ never claimed he was God. He said He was the "Son of Man" 95% of the time. Mary is not a man. The Father is not the Metaphysical Most High God either! Yahushua is the Son of our Father in heaven as reincarnated Adam. The Father is a translated Man and is considered and Adult God of the Most High Metaphysical God.

The Jews were putting words in his mouth. They knew Christ was not claiming to be God, But they wanted to use the idea to kill him. Earlier, The Lord said they wanted to kill him, But they pretended what was in their hearts and said He was crazy--a madman. The Pharisees believed in the ET miracles and Ra (Lucifer) instead.

The Christians, Jews, And Muslims are wrong by their religious moonlight that is not the Bible.

Mark is a forgery.

The Pharisees leaders spread the gossip around town. The apostles took an entire chapter of Matthew 12 to explain where the ideas came from that He was "demon possessed". Indeed, Christ just lets people believe in the stupid idea. Demon possession is the subconscious past lives being controlled by darkness in us created in Genesis 1:2. We create our own demons by the power of God. No other entity can possess our bodies but ourselves. Modern scientists know this is true by scientific testing of the brain and the subconscious mind and the soul. They have omitted the heart of God. He cannot be observed by the flesh.
:
If Jesus was God, He would not have tolerated being mocked, Beaten and ridiculed.

True. He is not God. He is part of Israel. Israel is the suffering servant in Isaiah 53. Christ is a metaphor of Israel. Israel is NOT a metaphor of Christ.

The Bible says God is slow to anger. He gets angry with Israel who made a covenant with the Adult God and ended up trusting His children Gods born immortal. He didn't care about the Gentiles doing that outside the Holy land to learn about God's black grace magic and dying of old age. No. The Father got mad at Israel for breaking His rainbow covenant of translation. The Father lost His patience because the Most High Metaphysical God did not tell the Father the timing of translation, Creating expectations He acted on in His wrath of power to do the will of God, Which exactly is what the Most High God wanted the Father to do in the first place. The Father submitted to the truth.

Speculations based on Biblical evidence, Creating a false narrative based on the lack of knowledge of God.

God created the world by controlled evolution. 6 days is a metaphor for the created light software program created in Genesis 1:3 in Day 1

2. Noah's flood

God only collected the animals from Noah's location in the boat. The remainder of the animals were transferred to other planets then back to earth after flood. He assumed 2 x 2 but learned later God killed all the genetic mutations of the ETs that strayed from the purpose of mortal earth. God was forced to create the dinasours by the sex laws God created trillions of years ago for mortal planets. God repented of creating the genetic mutations by drowning them in the flood of Noah. God said he repented, But theologians and religions do not comprehend the Bible because they do not know about Holy Ghost sex.

3. The plagues of Egypt

The plagues each have metaphysical white grace meaning of truth in the heart revealed on the sea of glass.

Murder was justified by God to translated Israel into Gods and Goddesses to trade death for life.

We know where you get your biblical ideas from and it is not from the bible.
Anon wrote: All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.

You said earlier the Holy Ghost sex helped you overcome beastiality. Was the animal healed too?
Anon wrote: Holy Ghost sex is the most important principle to heal bestiality.

You even said it no longer became a sin to you among other perversions.
Anon wrote: Anon/Noah will post the proof Paul taught Holy Ghost sex identity to heal bestiality, Child molestation, Rape, Incest, Homosexuality, And any form of sex "imbalance" of gender identity. The good news is these are not "sins" as the world teaches. They are imbalanced two-gender identity that will prevent Israel from becoming Gods and Goddesses. God will balance the heart by Holy Ghost sex.

Jesus may night have claimed he was God. But you did.

Anon wrote: Melch, Yahweh and Christ are One Elohim or One God like the Bible says.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2020 7:23:04 PM
If salvation is one of the central themes of Christianity and salvation is a gift of grace according to sctiptures.

Ephesians 2:8 For it is by grace you have been saved through faith, And this not from yourselves; it is the gift of God,

That makes Jesus's sacrifice unnecessary. And his crucifixion unexpected.

Even the Pope declared the cross was a failure of God.

Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U. S. Tour. "And if at times OUR EFFORTS AND WORKS SEEM TO FAIL AND PRODUCE NO FRUIT, We need to REMEMBER that WE ARE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS. . . And His LIFE, Humanly speaking, ENDED IN FAILURE, THE FAILURE OF THE CROSS. "

When you don"t understand something, When desperation hits you then look at the CROSS. THAT IS THE GREAT FAILURE OF GOD, THAT IS THE DESTRUCTION OF GOD, AND IT'S A CHALLENGE TO OUR FAITH.

Neither was faith a gift because the Jews rejected Jesus.
Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him! "

And the Romans crucified Jesus after they mocked, Beat and ridiculed him.

John 19:23 When the soldiers had crucified Jesus, They divided His garments into four parts, One for each soldier, With the tunic remaining. It was seamless, Woven in one piece from top. . .

So why do Christians believe the Romans brought salvation to the Gentiles by crucifying Jesus? Is Christianity a pagan religion where human sacrifice is recognized and accepted by God?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2020 11:05:40 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:

First commandment:

Mark is a forgery.

:

2. Noah's flood

3. The plagues of Egypt

Fixed typo.

We know where you get your biblical ideas from and it is not from the bible.
Anon wrote: All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.

You said earlier the Holy Ghost sex helped you overcome beastiality. Was the animal healed too?
Anon wrote: Holy Ghost sex is the most important principle to heal bestiality.

You even said it no longer became a sin to you among other perversions.
Anon wrote: Anon/Noah will post the proof Paul taught Holy Ghost sex identity to heal bestiality, Child molestation, Rape, Incest, Homosexuality, And any form of sex "imbalance" of gender identity. The good news is these are not "sins" as the world teaches. They are imbalanced two-gender identity that will prevent Israel from becoming Gods and Goddesses. God will balance the heart by Holy Ghost sex.

Jesus may not have claimed he was God. But you did.

Anon wrote: Melch, Yahweh and Christ are One Elohim or One God like the Bible says.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2020 11:59:27 PM
When Jesus was asked which is the greatest commandment in the Law? "

Matthew 22:36 to 40

36 "Teacher, Which is the greatest commandment in the Law? "

37 Jesus replied: ""Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. " 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: "Love your neighbor as yourself. "40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments. "

So why did Jesus spend his life coming between God and the love the Jews had for God?

1. John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this, That he lay down his life for his friends. -
So loving God is not the greatest love. Jesus corrects himself.

2. Loving Jesus supersede all other love according to Jesus after he began his ministry.

3. Believing in Jesus replaces belief in God according to Jesus and Christianity.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, That whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. (according to John/Jesus)

John 6:54 Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, And I will raise him up at the last day.

Jesus even declares he is the greatest obstacle to God.
John 14:16 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

So the central theme of Christianity is Jesus replaced God. And the Romans by crucifying Jesus replace Jesus with Christianity beginning with the Roman Catholic Church which has over a billion followers.

Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2020 10:33:45 PM
markzboyce wrote:
Jesus was a Jew

The central theme of Christianity is that it is a religion founded on myths, Lies and supernatural fear devised by the ruling classes to command control of the masses.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2020 3:54:59 AM
Willows wrote:
markzboyce wrote:
Jesus was a Jew

The central theme of Christianity is that it is a religion founded on myths, Lies and supernatural fear devised by the ruling classes to command control of the masses.

The central theme of Christianity is Christians want everything the Jews had.
1. A covenant with God (Abraham)
2. A second coming of a gentile Messiah. The first one was Jesus a Jew.
3. Resurrection for Gentiles which is unique to Jews because only Jews have been resurrected in the bible.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.