Total Posts:69|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Hate speech? Huh? What is God doing?

anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2019 2:20:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
1 John 4:20
If someone says, "I love God, " and hates his brother, He is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, How can he love God whom he has not seen?

1 John 3:17
But whoever has this world"s goods, And sees his brother in need, And shuts up his heart from him, How does the love of God abide in him?


How does economic competition fit in to hate speech?

This thread is going to explain why God is trying to break through the darkness so everyone can see the truth as ETs break down the barriers of hate with love, Light, And forgiveness ideas. God is doing something mortals cannot see that is tied right to the Bible, But we are too blind to see itt as a world--everyone.

Does anyone else see the patterns in the two scripture above to justify by God the so-called hate speech of the liberals that conservatives bitch about? Think about it a bit, But one must imagine a new economic order to replace what we use. Perhaps you will see it by pretending the world lives in the Acts 2 to 6 economic system of the anointing of Christ, Like the ancient assemblies of Yahushua did. Can conservatives see the Biblical truth yet about the so-called hate speech paradigms of liberals are from God?
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2019 12:11:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
1 John 4:20
If someone says, "I love God, " and hates his brother, He is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, How can he love God whom he has not seen?

1 John 3:17
But whoever has this world"s goods, And sees his brother in need, And shuts up his heart from him, How does the love of God abide in him?


How does economic competition fit in to hate speech?

This thread is going to explain why God is trying to break through the darkness so everyone can see the truth as ETs break down the barriers of hate with love, Light, And forgiveness ideas. God is doing something mortals cannot see that is tied right to the Bible, But we are too blind to see itt as a world--everyone.

Does anyone else see the patterns in the two scripture above to justify by God the so-called hate speech of the liberals that conservatives bitch about? Think about it a bit, But one must imagine a new economic order to replace what we use. Perhaps you will see it by pretending the world lives in the Acts 2 to 6 economic system of the anointing of Christ, Like the ancient assemblies of Yahushua did. Can conservatives see the Biblical truth yet about the so-called hate speech paradigms of liberals are from God?

First lesson 1 John 4:20
Love what you can see.

Second lesson 1 John 3:17
Don't have too much riches if you have a brother or you will have to share it.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2019 12:04:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
1 John 4:20
If someone says, "I love God, " and hates his brother, He is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, How can he love God whom he has not seen?

1 John 3:17
But whoever has this world"s goods, And sees his brother in need, And shuts up his heart from him, How does the love of God abide in him?


How does economic competition fit in to hate speech?

This thread is going to explain why God is trying to break through the darkness so everyone can see the truth as ETs break down the barriers of hate with love, Light, And forgiveness ideas. God is doing something mortals cannot see that is tied right to the Bible, But we are too blind to see itt as a world--everyone.

Does anyone else see the patterns in the two scripture above to justify by God the so-called hate speech of the liberals that conservatives bitch about? Think about it a bit, But one must imagine a new economic order to replace what we use. Perhaps you will see it by pretending the world lives in the Acts 2 to 6 economic system of the anointing of Christ, Like the ancient assemblies of Yahushua did. Can conservatives see the Biblical truth yet about the so-called hate speech paradigms of liberals are from God?

First lesson 1 John 4:20
Love what you can see.

Second lesson 1 John 3:17
Don't have too much riches if you have a brother or you will have to share it.

Using "hate-speech" lingo, God is confronting the "competition" attitude created by the liability lie and accrual accounting mechanisms of debt fraud, As the bankers and elite insiders play musical chairs with a limited money supply. Money is incorrectly defined as limited Gold and Silver.

Those who compete for the limited money supply will hate and walk over the weaker minds to win their survival in this world. Rockefeller correctly identified "competition as a sin", But he was blinded by God by not seeing the division of "insiders vs outsiders" will never end in black grace power of God guiding the New World Order.

No. White grace power of translation, The third temple era, And the New Jerusalem of the heart will drive away the competition of hate in our hearts.

The team can see the hate. The rich individuals and independent and financially free elite cowboys cannot see the hate in their hearts for the weaker vessels who need the food, Clothing, And shelters to survive. The truth is transitioning from immature independence to mature interdependence. The human growth ideas are documented by visible facts in many books written by Stephen R. Covey. Very interesting fact he believed in Mormonism.

Therefore, The liberals have the stronger philosophy from God, But the independent cowboys cannot see it. The 5th assembly in Rev 3 confronts the truth of maturing from individual independence to the joy of friendships and trust in interdependent teamwork walking in the light of God that has no darkness in it. We are one.

To see the truth, One must see both sides causing the spiritual troubles and reconcile them as One Yahweh Elohim by reading the Bible and establishing the economic order of the white grace anointing of Christ in Act 2 to 6.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2019 2:28:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
1 John 4:20
If someone says, "I love God, " and hates his brother, He is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, How can he love God whom he has not seen?

1 John 3:17
But whoever has this world"s goods, And sees his brother in need, And shuts up his heart from him, How does the love of God abide in him?


How does economic competition fit in to hate speech?

This thread is going to explain why God is trying to break through the darkness so everyone can see the truth as ETs break down the barriers of hate with love, Light, And forgiveness ideas. God is doing something mortals cannot see that is tied right to the Bible, But we are too blind to see itt as a world--everyone.

Does anyone else see the patterns in the two scripture above to justify by God the so-called hate speech of the liberals that conservatives bitch about? Think about it a bit, But one must imagine a new economic order to replace what we use. Perhaps you will see it by pretending the world lives in the Acts 2 to 6 economic system of the anointing of Christ, Like the ancient assemblies of Yahushua did. Can conservatives see the Biblical truth yet about the so-called hate speech paradigms of liberals are from God?

First lesson 1 John 4:20
Love what you can see.

Second lesson 1 John 3:17
Don't have too much riches if you have a brother or you will have to share it.

Using "hate-speech" lingo, God is confronting the "competition" attitude created by the liability lie and accrual accounting mechanisms of debt fraud, As the bankers and elite insiders play musical chairs with a limited money supply. Money is incorrectly defined as limited Gold and Silver.

Those who compete for the limited money supply will hate and walk over the weaker minds to win their survival in this world. Rockefeller correctly identified "competition as a sin", But he was blinded by God by not seeing the division of "insiders vs outsiders" will never end in black grace power of God guiding the New World Order.

No. White grace power of translation, The third temple era, And the New Jerusalem of the heart will drive away the competition of hate in our hearts.

The team can see the hate. The rich individuals and independent and financially free elite cowboys cannot see the hate in their hearts for the weaker vessels who need the food, Clothing, And shelters to survive. The truth is transitioning from immature independence to mature interdependence. The human growth ideas are documented by visible facts in many books written by Stephen R. Covey. Very interesting fact he believed in Mormonism.

Therefore, The liberals have the stronger philosophy from God, But the independent cowboys cannot see it. The 5th assembly in Rev 3 confronts the truth of maturing from individual independence to the joy of friendships and trust in interdependent teamwork walking in the light of God that has no darkness in it. We are one.

To see the truth, One must see both sides causing the spiritual troubles and reconcile them as One Yahweh Elohim by reading the Bible and establishing the economic order of the white grace anointing of Christ in Act 2 to 6.


First lesson 1 John 4:20
Love what you can see.

Second lesson 1 John 3:17
Don't have too much riches if you have a brother or you will have to share it.

Both verses say don't look beyond your brother.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2019 3:48:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
That is the point with Rockefellers and Rothschild families and their secret societies running and guiding the world by their controlled narratives; Don't rock the boat without planned permission for "controlled opposition" or God will kill you. True opposition ends up dead.

Therefore, If the person lives, They are part of the "New Word Order" professional wrestling match. If they die by suicide or accident, Then they refused to be controlled by money or warning threats, And if they persist, Then thy will end up dead by God as Anon/Noah did in the 16th century, Lincoln, Kennedy, Marilyn Monroe, Malcom X, Martin Luther King Jr, And endless others who misjudged God by blindness.

In fact, If Anon/Noah was asked to stop what he is doing, Then he would ask how to work with the international bankers to serve them in anyway he can. He will not make the blind mistake he made in the 16th century by his self-righteous heart. Duh! God has rearranged his mind about his view of God and His "Will and Ways" of perception deceptions. Everyone has watched the growth over 13 months to benefit everyone, God is love,
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2019 4:51:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
That is the point with Rockefellers and Rothschild families and their secret societies running and guiding the world by their controlled narratives; Don't rock the boat without planned permission for "controlled opposition" or God will kill you. True opposition ends up dead.

Therefore, If the person lives, They are part of the "New Word Order" professional wrestling match. If they die by suicide or accident, Then they refused to be controlled by money or warning threats, And if they persist, Then thy will end up dead by God as Anon/Noah did in the 16th century, Lincoln, Kennedy, Marilyn Monroe, Malcom X, Martin Luther King Jr, And endless others who misjudged God by blindness.

In fact, If Anon/Noah was asked to stop what he is doing, Then he would ask how to work with the international bankers to serve them in anyway he can. He will not make the blind mistake he made in the 16th century by his self-righteous heart. Duh! God has rearranged his mind about his view of God and His "Will and Ways" of perception deceptions. Everyone has watched the growth over 13 months to benefit everyone, God is love,

This is why you were forced to shelve your 7 volume financial analysis which you spent 10 years writing after you went bankrupt. Are you going to write about how you missed the financial recovery? That would be interesting.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2019 7:22:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
That is the point with Rockefellers and Rothschild families and their secret societies running and guiding the world by their controlled narratives; Don't rock the boat without planned permission for "controlled opposition" or God will kill you. True opposition ends up dead.

Therefore, If the person lives, They are part of the "New Word Order" professional wrestling match. If they die by suicide or accident, Then they refused to be controlled by money or warning threats, And if they persist, Then thy will end up dead by God as Anon/Noah did in the 16th century, Lincoln, Kennedy, Marilyn Monroe, Malcom X, Martin Luther King Jr, And endless others who misjudged God by blindness.

In fact, If Anon/Noah was asked to stop what he is doing, Then he would ask how to work with the international bankers to serve them in anyway he can. He will not make the blind mistake he made in the 16th century by his self-righteous heart. Duh! God has rearranged his mind about his view of God and His "Will and Ways" of perception deceptions. Everyone has watched the growth over 13 months to benefit everyone, God is love,

This is why you were forced to shelve your 7 volume financial analysis which you spent 10 years writing after you went bankrupt.

7 years of study from 2010 to 2017. 3 years of writing 7 financial books from 2014 to 2017 full-time when he retired early in 2014. Wrote his 7 books on ETs and the Bible from 2015 to 2017 before entering the sea of glass in 2018. 14 booka in total plus approximately 12 or 13 very unorganized books on DDO. Lots of errors in his Biblical paradigms before entering DDO and changing his views of the Luciferians and His/Our true identity, And many other paradigm shift earthquakes. Yahweh's goats are His-Her favorites.

Are you going to write about how you missed the financial recovery? That would be interesting

Stick with public narratives, And Anon has nothing to add. That said, The so-called recovery is based on 7 phony economic metrics identified in my 7 books that only the international bankers are aware of that are not cause and effect metrics. The true cause of busted economies is when the banks tighten the credit for loans after a stock market crash. The good people paying down their loan balances suck the cash out of the economy to destroy the business sector by lack of money to do business.

If the money were not created from debt cash, Then the cash would not disappear from the economy, President Hoover in 1930 knew what was happening as he created government loans to inject cash, But it was not enough cash needed to offset the amount of money coming from honest citizens paying down their mortgages. Duh! The mortgage was money leaving the economy and could not be reloaned back into the economy. REALLY SIMPLE how the international bankers (God) can control boom and bust cycles. Study the facts. The economy is always busted 3 o 6 months after a stock market crash by tightening the credit based on fake narratives of public image and not the truth.

Now you know, Do not challenge the public narratives. Keep the truth a secret. God will give the bankers the green light to kill you like they did to Anon/Noah in the 16rh century, And many others over the last three centuries. Keep to your own business and you will be much happier and peaceful. Don't worry. Be happy.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2019 6:02:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
That is the point with Rockefellers and Rothschild families and their secret societies running and guiding the world by their controlled narratives; Don't rock the boat without planned permission for "controlled opposition" or God will kill you. True opposition ends up dead.

Therefore, If the person lives, They are part of the "New Word Order" professional wrestling match. If they die by suicide or accident, Then they refused to be controlled by money or warning threats, And if they persist, Then thy will end up dead by God as Anon/Noah did in the 16th century, Lincoln, Kennedy, Marilyn Monroe, Malcom X, Martin Luther King Jr, And endless others who misjudged God by blindness.

In fact, If Anon/Noah was asked to stop what he is doing, Then he would ask how to work with the international bankers to serve them in anyway he can. He will not make the blind mistake he made in the 16th century by his self-righteous heart. Duh! God has rearranged his mind about his view of God and His "Will and Ways" of perception deceptions. Everyone has watched the growth over 13 months to benefit everyone, God is love,

This is why you were forced to shelve your 7 volume financial analysis which you spent 10 years writing after you went bankrupt.

7 years of study from 2010 to 2017. 3 years of writing 7 financial books from 2014 to 2017 full-time when he retired early in 2014. Wrote his 7 books on ETs and the Bible from 2015 to 2017 before entering the sea of glass in 2018. 14 booka in total plus approximately 12 or 13 very unorganized books on DDO. Lots of errors in his Biblical paradigms before entering DDO and changing his views of the Luciferians and His/Our true identity, And many other paradigm shift earthquakes. Yahweh's goats are His-Her favorites.

Are you going to write about how you missed the financial recovery? That would be interesting

Stick with public narratives, And Anon has nothing to add. That said, The so-called recovery is based on 7 phony economic metrics identified in my 7 books that only the international bankers are aware of that are not cause and effect metrics. The true cause of busted economies is when the banks tighten the credit for loans after a stock market crash. The good people paying down their loan balances suck the cash out of the economy to destroy the business sector by lack of money to do business.

Anon you got it wrong again.
You don't explain why the stock market crashes which is the first sign of an over stimulated economy.
Banks have to tighten credit because it is a reaction to the stock market crashed.
People lost their homes during the financial crash not because they rushed to pay down their loan balance. They lost it because they couldn't pay their mortgages.
Controlling the money supply is done to correct the over stimulated out of control economy.
Cheap money is what causes the economy to over heat. It invites risk taking because the cost of borrowing is low. It causes inflation because the deman grows fueled by cheap money and finally the crash because the supply and demand cannot be sustained.

If the money were not created from debt cash, Then the cash would not disappear from the economy, President Hoover in 1930 knew what was happening as he created government loans to inject cash, But it was not enough cash needed to offset the amount of money coming from honest citizens paying down their mortgages. Duh! The mortgage was money leaving the economy and could not be reloaned back into the economy. REALLY SIMPLE how the international bankers (God) can control boom and bust cycles. Study the facts. The economy is always busted 3 o 6 months after a stock market crash by tightening the credit based on fake narratives of public image and not the truth.

Even here you are wrong. Economist agree during a recession cutting the money supply too drastically leads to a depression.
The Fed launched quantitative easing nine years ago in the midst of the global financial crisis.

Now you know, Do not challenge the public narratives. Keep the truth a secret. God will give the bankers the green light to kill you like they did to Anon/Noah in the 16rh century, And many others over the last three centuries. Keep to your own business and you will be much happier and peaceful. Don't worry. Be happy.

You are profoundly stupid. Any wonder you went bankrupt!
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2019 6:16:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Alex Jones is a great insider actor who pretends to be angry while being fed the storyline narratives by the ETs to carefully guide the political wrestling entertainment under the freewill belief principles in the Law of One to create mystery between the two sides of controlled opposites in a phony Yin Yang principle to not usurp the free will of the people to violate the Law of One by the world leaders and media controlling the evidence to cherry-pick the half-truths for the ETs to stay in 100% control of the earth's narratives as the Infinite Creator leads us into ET disclose.

Yahweh just placed a long string of "cause and effect dynamics" stuffed into one paragraph for your deeper consideration as DDO spiritual scientists of reincarnated Israel, Especially the ET scientists of natural laws. Be patient. Yahweh Elohim knows what He-She is doing with us.

Money power works on natural law. The bankers have circumvented the true laws of money by black grace power. It has been difficult for the ETs to comprehend competition by assuming the ideas come from economic theory when hateful competition does not.

"Competition hate" originates from the liability lie of accounting creating a limited money supply causing musical chair automatic unemployment. Economic natural laws do apply to "micro" economics but not to the "macro" economic money supply accounting lies of the banking system made legal by government law and not the natural laws of money ordained by God.

The Infinite Creator has been quite brilliant the way He-She transferred all the money to the reincarnated goat prophets of Israel by the goats of God incorrectly defining money as gold and silver and not as computer digits with chips in the body to control the money as the ETs do. The ETs assumed it is the technology that creates the order of money in their societies.

But they have been presumptuous. The order of their societies has been from the caste system of peaceful slavery designed by Yahweh to fund the genetic reengineering by government centralized taxes. Moral ETS have done the genetic reengineering work for trillions of years for his childish Sons and Daughters of God in the third heaven. They are not capable of doing the genetic work themselves to control eternal life of the body for they are not mortals and cannot think in abstracts in the heart. They can only copy. They are eternal copy machines, So to speak,
Therefore, Without the knowledge of good and evil they cannot do the genetic work. Times up to end the Cosmic War for our 3 million year cycle on earth to know good and evil and to be translated or resurrected.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2019 6:37:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Alex Jones is a great insider actor who pretends to be angry while being fed the storyline narratives by the ETs to carefully guide the political wrestling entertainment under the freewill belief principles in the Law of One to create mystery between the two sides of controlled opposites in a phony Yin Yang principle to not usurp the free will of the people to violate the Law of One by the world leaders and media controlling the evidence to cherry-pick the half-truths for the ETs to stay in 100% control of the earth's narratives as the Infinite Creator leads us into ET disclose.

Yahweh just placed a long string of "cause and effect dynamics" stuffed into one paragraph for your deeper consideration as DDO spiritual scientists of reincarnated Israel, Especially the ET scientists of natural laws. Be patient. Yahweh Elohim knows what He-She is doing with us.

Money power works on natural law. The bankers have circumvented the true laws of money by black grace power. It has been difficult for the ETs to comprehend competition by assuming the ideas come from economic theory when hateful competition does not.

"Competition hate" originates from the liability lie of accounting creating a limited money supply causing musical chair automatic unemployment. Economic natural laws do apply to "micro" economics but not to the "macro" economic money supply accounting lies of the banking system made legal by government law and not the natural laws of money ordained by God.

The Infinite Creator has been quite brilliant the way He-She transferred all the money to the reincarnated goat prophets of Israel by the goats of God incorrectly defining money as gold and silver and not as computer digits with chips in the body to control the money as the ETs do. The ETs assumed it is the technology that creates the order of money in their societies.

But they have been presumptuous. The order of their societies has been from the caste system of peaceful slavery designed by Yahweh to fund the genetic reengineering by government centralized taxes. Moral ETS have done the genetic reengineering work for trillions of years for his childish Sons and Daughters of God in the third heaven. They are not capable of doing the genetic work themselves to control eternal life of the body for they are not mortals and cannot think in abstracts in the heart. They can only copy. They are eternal copy machines, So to speak,
Therefore, Without the knowledge of good and evil they cannot do the genetic work. Times up to end the Cosmic War for our 3 million year cycle on earth to know good and evil and to be translated or resurrected.

Has the miracles changed from constipation to masturbation?

You wrote: God gave me the evidence I needed to reveal I am the reincarnated Noah. This is why I believe what I do. I am not an idiot dreamer. I stand on PHYSICAL facts and evidence. For example, When I first came in here, I did not poop for 17 days. God removed the poop from my intestines supernaturally. 17=1+7=8 8=translation. I had no pain or discomfort. In fact, I liked not going to the bathroom but still eating like a pig. I cannot stop what God wants to do with me. This is only one example of physical evidence God has given me to keep walking in the light.

You wrote: The intellectual house is built by the the sperm ideas of pleasurable spiritual ejaculations and orgasms as we grow on the sea of glass as One Yahweh Elohim. Look for years of change in the "heart and soul" and not doom and gloom physical warnings of escaping society David Koresh or Jim Jones "messiah men".

Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. Most of the time the ideas come hours or a day or two after the spiritual power is released on earth by faith. Some times the revelatory ideas come during sexual intercourse. At other times, We do not have spiritual intimacy with God, But just love each other as mortals with no revelations. Balance is required for a good and healthy mortal relationship.

This has been a new experience after 57 years of Christianity moonlight darkness to enjoy the most reasonable and intellectually the "strongest" ideas on the planet. God's ideas are more brilliant and more powerful than all the other ideas of men or the dragon on earth.

Now we have your confession about the source and methods you applied to building your intellectual house.

You wrote: Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.

Which matches what you said earlier. You are a masturbator.

You wrote: The intellectual house is built by the the sperm ideas of pleasurable spiritual ejaculations and orgasms as we grow on the sea of glass as One Yahweh Elohim.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2019 7:46:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
You wrote: Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with **his wife** or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.

Technically, Yahweh should have written, "Anon stands by his ideas" and not by his "words". Yahweh worked with what was in his mind, And Yahweh corrected him through you to cleanse his mind of inaccurate habits of thinking created by men. Everyone watch how Anon receives correction on the sea of glass by receiving truth from other body parts of Yahweh Elohim by being poor in spirit and lowly of heart:

1, "Anon stands by his words":

2. New paradigm shift. "Anon stands by his ideas".

Religions and mankind do not know how the light of God operates to correct thought patterns and habits because they walk in the moonlight counterfeits and not the genuine sunlight. They are too busy defending their own ideas in arrogance than to pass the 7 tests in Revelation chapters 2 and 3 to become poor in spirit to enter heaven in Rev chapter 4 by the truth and not by a "created reality". Good post.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2019 7:58:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
You wrote: Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with **his wife** or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.

Technically, Yahweh should have written, "Anon stands by his ideas" and not by his "words". Yahweh worked with what was in his mind, And Yahweh corrected him through you to cleanse his mind of inaccurate habits of thinking created by men. Everyone watch how Anon receives correction on the sea of glass by receiving truth from other body parts of Yahweh Elohim by being poor in spirit and lowly of heart:

1, "Anon stands by his words":

2. New paradigm shift. "Anon stands by his ideas".

Religions and mankind do not know how the light of God operates to correct thought patterns and habits because they walk in the moonlight counterfeits and not the genuine sunlight. They are too busy defending their own ideas in arrogance than to pass the 7 tests in Revelation chapters 2 and 3 to become poor in spirit to enter heaven in Rev chapter 4 by the truth and not by a "created reality". Good post.

So Yahweh made a mistake.
You wrote: Technically, Yahweh should have written, "Anon stands by his ideas" and not by his "words". Yahweh worked with what was in his mind, And Yahweh corrected him through you to cleanse his mind of inaccurate habits of thinking created by men. Everyone watch how Anon receives correction on the sea of glass by receiving truth from other body parts of Yahweh Elohim by being poor in spirit and lowly of heart:

Now we have your confession about the source and methods you applied to building your intellectual house.

You wrote: Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.

Which matches what you said earlier. You are a masturbator.

You wrote: The intellectual house is built by the the sperm ideas of pleasurable spiritual ejaculations and orgasms as we grow on the sea of glass as One Yahweh Elohim.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2019 1:58:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Anon/Noah thanks you for the correction.

The bible says masturbation is unclean.
Leviticus 15:16-17 ESV

"If a man has an emission of semen, He shall bathe his whole body in water and be unclean until the evening. And every garment and every skin on which the semen comes shall be washed with water and be unclean until the evening.

Leviticus 15:1-33 ESV /

The Lord spoke to Moses and Aaron, Saying, "Speak to the people of Israel and say to them, When any man has a discharge from his body, His discharge is unclean. And this is the law of his uncleanness for a discharge: whether his body runs with his discharge, Or his body is blocked up by his discharge, It is his uncleanness. Every bed on which the one with the discharge lies shall be unclean, And everything on which he sits shall be unclean. And anyone who touches his bed shall wash his clothes and bathe himself in water and be unclean until the evening.

When one is not having sex with his wife he should be praying not masturbating.

1 Corinthians 7:3-5 ESV /

The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, And likewise the wife to her husband. For the wife does not have authority over her own body, But the husband does. Likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, But the wife does. Do not deprive one another, Except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, That you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, So that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2019 5:41:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
So Yahweh made a mistake.
No. Yahweh works with what is already in Anon's mind by freewill belief of the past he must learn by his own experiences. Just like mortal children learn true "cause and effect" forces in the natural world. Same with spiritual cause and effect or miscomprehending the light. The light shines in darkness, But the moonlight religious darkness cannot comprehend it.

The black grace power is notorious for creating complex idea realities that are not true, And then, Slapping a long and sophisticated word around the bogus idea by an authority in a high-power position to lock the dark and false paradigms in place forever, Like "quantitative easing" you used or "stagflation" of the 1970s to hide the true cause and effect of money.

Therefore, They hide the liability lie and accrual accounting frauds by "macro" economic mumbo jumbo. For example, The true cause and effect of high inflation and high unemployment simultaneously was the rising cost of home prices in the 1970s. The home prices were removed in 1983 from the Consumer Price Index (CPI) by more economic mumbo jumbo and the inflation was removed by an accounting magic wand.

The Catholic Corruptors and career theologian whores do the identical thing with the Bible, Creating big words to intimidate and control the public about the Bible. It is OK. The trick is on them. Yahweh has been controlling everything to fulfil Biblical predictions from the back door behind the curtain of Oz.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2019 10:15:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
So Yahweh made a mistake.
No. Yahweh works with what is already in Anon's mind by freewill belief of the past he must learn by his own experiences. Just like mortal children learn true "cause and effect" forces in the natural world. Same with spiritual cause and effect or miscomprehending the light. The light shines in darkness, But the moonlight religious darkness cannot comprehend it.

The black grace power is notorious for creating complex idea realities that are not true, And then, Slapping a long and sophisticated word around the bogus idea by an authority in a high-power position to lock the dark and false paradigms in place forever, Like "quantitative easing" you used or "stagflation" of the 1970s to hide the true cause and effect of money.

Therefore, They hide the liability lie and accrual accounting frauds by "macro" economic mumbo jumbo. For example, The true cause and effect of high inflation and high unemployment simultaneously was the rising cost of home prices in the 1970s. The home prices were removed in 1983 from the Consumer Price Index (CPI) by more economic mumbo jumbo and the inflation was removed by an accounting magic wand.

The Catholic Corruptors and career theologian whores do the identical thing with the Bible, Creating big words to intimidate and control the public about the Bible. It is OK. The trick is on them. Yahweh has been controlling everything to fulfil Biblical predictions from the back door behind the curtain of Oz.


What you have on your mind and what you have in your hand have to be in sync when you are masturbating. You said it works when your wife is having her periods. So your mind and hand work together only once a month. There is no motivation or incentive for you to get your mind to work more frequently. We hear you, Anon!
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2019 11:30:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The single men who use dolls or women who use dildos will find their hearts come alive in the Holy Ghost "worth-ship" to dock the ship and find their silver lost coin of identity and not feel alone. Dolls and dildos do not communicate. They are dead. God is life, He leaves us alone in the test of the moonlight at night, But the sunlight always rises for good company of communication to remove the dark loneliness of trials of darkness to renew the mind.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2019 11:40:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
The single men who use dolls or women who use dildos will find their hearts come alive in the Holy Ghost "worth-ship" to dock the ship and find their silver lost coin of identity and not feel alone. Dolls and dildos do not communicate. They are dead. God is life, He leaves us alone in the test of the moonlight at night, But the sunlight always rises for good company of communication to remove the dark loneliness of trials of darkness to renew the mind.

But your problem appears to be your wife having her monthly periods when you are driven to masturbator according to your post.

Anon wrote: Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.

Which matches what you said earlier. You are a masturbator.

You wrote: The intellectual house is built by the the sperm ideas of pleasurable spiritual ejaculations and orgasms as we grow on the sea of glass as One Yahweh Elohim.

What you have on your mind and what you have in your hand have to be in sync when you are masturbating. You said it works when your wife is having her periods. So your mind and hand work together only once a month. There is no motivation or incentive for you to get your mind to work more frequently. We hear you, Anon!
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2019 12:05:06 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The who have eyes to see inside the heart and soul the paradigms by sexual intimacy to know God will see paradigms. Those who have ears to hear the details by sexual intimacy to know God will hear the details. Walk in the light, Joy, And pleasure of the heart ideas and soul emotions to increase the knowledge of God. Breath taking experience of private ecstasy.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2019 4:01:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
The who have eyes to see inside the heart and soul the paradigms by sexual intimacy to know God will see paradigms. Those who have ears to hear the details by sexual intimacy to know God will hear the details. Walk in the light, Joy, And pleasure of the heart ideas and soul emotions to increase the knowledge of God. Breath taking experience of private ecstasy.

What you posted earlier talks about sexual intimacy and masturbation which requires a functioning penis.

But your problem appears to be your wife having her monthly periods when you are driven to masturbator according to your post.

Anon wrote: Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.

Which matches what you said earlier. You are a masturbator.

You wrote: The intellectual house is built by the the sperm ideas of pleasurable spiritual ejaculations and orgasms as we grow on the sea of glass as One Yahweh Elohim.

What you have on your mind and what you have in your hand have to be in sync when you are masturbating. You said it works when your wife is having her periods. So your mind and hand work together only once a month. There is no motivation or incentive for you to get your mind to work more frequently. We hear you, Anon!
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2019 4:02:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:

The who have eyes to see inside the heart and soul the paradigms by sexual intimacy to know God will see paradigms. Those who have ears to hear the details by sexual intimacy to know God will hear the details. Walk in the light, Joy, And pleasure of the heart ideas and soul emotions to increase the knowledge of God. Breath taking experience of private ecstasy.

What you posted earlier talks about sexual intimacy and masturbation which requires a functioning penis.

But your problem appears to be your wife having her monthly periods when you are driven to masturbator according to your post.

Anon wrote: Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.

Which matches what you said earlier. You are a masturbator.

You wrote: The intellectual house is built by the the sperm ideas of pleasurable spiritual ejaculations and orgasms as we grow on the sea of glass as One Yahweh Elohim.

What you have on your mind and what you have in your hand have to be in sync when you are masturbating. You said it works when your wife is having her periods. So your mind and hand work together only once a month. There is no motivation or incentive for you to get your mind to work more frequently. We hear you, Anon!
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2019 4:02:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:


The who have eyes to see inside the heart and soul the paradigms by sexual intimacy to know God will see paradigms. Those who have ears to hear the details by sexual intimacy to know God will hear the details. Walk in the light, Joy, And pleasure of the heart ideas and soul emotions to increase the knowledge of God. Breath taking experience of private ecstasy.

What you posted earlier talks about sexual intimacy and masturbation which requires a functioning penis.

But your problem appears to be your wife having her monthly periods when you are driven to masturbator according to your post.

Anon wrote: Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.

Which matches what you said earlier. You are a masturbator.

You wrote: The intellectual house is built by the the sperm ideas of pleasurable spiritual ejaculations and orgasms as we grow on the sea of glass as One Yahweh Elohim.

What you have on your mind and what you have in your hand have to be in sync when you are masturbating. You said it works when your wife is having her periods. So your mind and hand work together only once a month. There is no motivation or incentive for you to get your mind to work more frequently. We hear you, Anon!
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2019 4:03:33 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:


The who have eyes to see inside the heart and soul the paradigms by sexual intimacy to know God will see paradigms. Those who have ears to hear the details by sexual intimacy to know God will hear the details. Walk in the light, Joy, And pleasure of the heart ideas and soul emotions to increase the knowledge of God. Breath taking experience of private ecstasy.

What you posted earlier talks about sexual intimacy and masturbation which requires a functioning penis.

But your problem appears to be your wife having her monthly periods when you are driven to masturbator according to your post.

Anon wrote: Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.

Which matches what you said earlier. You are a masturbator.

You wrote: The intellectual house is built by the the sperm ideas of pleasurable spiritual ejaculations and orgasms as we grow on the sea of glass as One Yahweh Elohim.

What you have on your mind and what you have in your hand have to be in sync when you are masturbating. You said it works when your wife is having her periods. So your mind and hand work together only once a month. There is no motivation or incentive for you to get your mind to work more frequently. We hear you, Anon!
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2019 6:27:13 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
The bible says masturbation is unclean.
Leviticus 15:16-17 ESV

"If a man has an emission [involuntary] of semen",

Wet dream not masturbation. The Catholic corrupters have mutilated the sex processes by their dumb virgin ideas not teaching the masculine and feminine sides of our spiritual anatomy to the public. They demonize sex to create so-called disciplined and loyal 1. 2 billion Catholics that feel our sex comes from an undisciplined mind toward God.

No. Only repentance of bad thoughts and a renewed mind can even stand in the first heaven an mate with God and know the Holy Ghost by private revelations. Hypocrites. They few leaders claim to live celibate lives when they actually sleep with many whores and secretive insider nuns and have visions to release the light the opposite direction through the third eye of the pineal gland to release the black grace tricycle power of God by grace through freewill belief in the ideas. White grace power of the Mercedes bens car is far more enjoyable and a zillion times more powerful than a tricycle.


See the truth yet? Onan pulled out of a women God commanded to impregnate and spilled his seed on the ground:

Genesis 38:1-11.
It came to pass at that time that Judah departed from his brothers, And visited a certain Adullamite whose name was Hirah. And Judah saw there a daughter of a certain Canaanite whose name was Shua, And he married her and went in to her. So she conceived and bore a son, And he called his name Er. She conceived again and bore a son, And she called his name Onan. And she conceived yet again and bore a son, And called his name Shelah. He was at Chezib when she bore him. Then Judah took a wife for Er his firstborn, And her name was Tamar. But Er, Judah"s firstborn, Was wicked [Er practiced witchcraft in the Holy Land which was forbidden. However, The Infinite Creator permitted that kind of religious worship to die of old age in Gentile lands]
in the sight of the Lord, And the Lord killed him. And Judah said to Onan, "Go in to your brother"s wife and marry her, And raise up an heir to your brother. " [According to the translation laws of God based on reincarnation--plural marriage required].
But Onan knew that the heir would not be his; and it came to pass, When he went in to his brother"s wife, That he emitted on the ground, Lest he should give an heir to his brother. And the thing which he did displeased the Lord; therefore He killed him also. Then Judah said to Tamar his daughter-in-law, "Remain a widow in your father"s house till my son Shelah is grown. " For he said, "Lest he also die like his brothers. " And Tamar went and dwelt in her father"s house.


Sex is not intended to be carnally minded but spiritually minded to create spiritual babies of true ideas plus physical babies to be in immortal families by predestination power.

Today, By covering the body vehicles, One can physically pull out to not impregnate the woman but the Holy Ghost receives the ejaculation and the man pays no attention to what he is doing with his body. Same with the woman. She sees the Holy Ghost in her imagination and not the physical body.

The exception to this is when mortals make love without the Holy Ghost images to keep the mortal love balanced between mortals when the need to love each other without worth-shipping God to find the lost silver coin of identity. Just natural love with physical sex.

Onan did not comprehend the light and only saw his physical bodily vehicle. So God killed him because he did not comprehend the spiritual law as an example to Israel to be spiritually minded and not carnally minded when having sex. Spitually speaking, The seed of sperm always goes into the feminine side of the Holy Ghost by the mouth or the vagina.

Continued. . .
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2019 7:39:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
The bible says masturbation is unclean.
Leviticus 15:16-17 ESV

"If a man has an emission of semen, He shall bathe his whole body in water and be unclean until the evening. And every garment and every skin on which the semen comes shall be washed with water and be unclean until the evening.

Wet dream

Leviticus 15:1-33 ESV /

The Lord spoke to Moses and Aaron, Saying, "Speak to the people of Israel and say to them, When any man has a discharge from his body, His discharge is unclean. And this is the law of his uncleanness for a discharge: whether his body runs with his discharge, Or his body is blocked up by his discharge, It is his uncleanness. Every bed on which the one with the discharge lies shall be unclean, And everything on which he sits shall be unclean. And anyone who touches his bed shall wash his clothes and bathe himself in water and be unclean until the evening.

Discharge of bodily scab of pus and not semen.

When one is not having sex with his wife he should be praying not masturbating.

1 Corinthians 7:3-5 ESV /

The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, And likewise the wife to her husband. For the wife does not have authority over her own body, But the husband does. Likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, But the wife does. Do not deprive one another, Except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, That you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, So that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

Spiritually intimacy with self control is a fruit of the Spirit. Masturbation when Paul's wife was not available. He masturbated in private in the Holy Ghost. Duh! The Bible does not mention masturbation but only wet dreams, Or the carnal mind would have a hey day in darkness. Paul walked in the light. He obviously could not spell it out in detail scripture because of the sacred and private nature of spiritual intimacy to know God. Carnally-minded sex and spiritually minded sex do not mix. Yahushua said, "Repent, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand (or near)". Spiritual intimacy is the reward of repenting of dumb ideas by the power of the Holy Ghost to know God with sexual revelations.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2019 3:16:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
The bible says masturbation is unclean.
Leviticus 15:16-17 ESV

"If a man has an emission of semen, He shall bathe his whole body in water and be unclean until the evening. And every garment and every skin on which the semen comes shall be washed with water and be unclean until the evening.

Wet dream
Ether way there is emission of semen. A wet dream is masturbating in your sleep.
Leviticus 15:1-33 ESV /

The Lord spoke to Moses and Aaron, Saying, "Speak to the people of Israel and say to them, When any man has a discharge from his body, His discharge is unclean. And this is the law of his uncleanness for a discharge: whether his body runs with his discharge, Or his body is blocked up by his discharge, It is his uncleanness. Every bed on which the one with the discharge lies shall be unclean, And everything on which he sits shall be unclean. And anyone who touches his bed shall wash his clothes and bathe himself in water and be unclean until the evening.

Discharge of bodily scab of pus and not semen.
Semen was mentioned several times at the beginning of the verse.

When one is not having sex with his wife he should be praying not masturbating.

1 Corinthians 7:3-5 ESV /

The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, And likewise the wife to her husband. For the wife does not have authority over her own body, But the husband does. Likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, But the wife does. Do not deprive one another, Except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, That you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, So that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

Spiritually intimacy with self control is a fruit of the Spirit. Masturbation when Paul's wife was not available. He masturbated in private in the Holy Ghost. Duh! The Bible does not mention masturbation but only wet dreams, Or the carnal mind would have a hey day in darkness. Paul walked in the light. He obviously could not spell it out in detail scripture because of the sacred and private nature of spiritual intimacy to know God. Carnally-minded sex and spiritually minded sex do not mix. Yahushua said, "Repent, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand (or near)". Spiritual intimacy is the reward of repenting of dumb ideas by the power of the Holy Ghost to know God with sexual revelations.

Spiritual intimacy is rewarded with sexual revelations. So kingdom of heaven being in your hand should be taken literally which you appear to take when you masturbate.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2019 3:17:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
The bible says masturbation is unclean.
Leviticus 15:16-17 ESV

"If a man has an emission of semen, He shall bathe his whole body in water and be unclean until the evening. And every garment and every skin on which the semen comes shall be washed with water and be unclean until the evening.

Wet dream
Ether way there is emission of semen. A wet dream is masturbating in your sleep.
Leviticus 15:1-33 ESV /

The Lord spoke to Moses and Aaron, Saying, "Speak to the people of Israel and say to them, When any man has a discharge from his body, His discharge is unclean. And this is the law of his uncleanness for a discharge: whether his body runs with his discharge, Or his body is blocked up by his discharge, It is his uncleanness. Every bed on which the one with the discharge lies shall be unclean, And everything on which he sits shall be unclean. And anyone who touches his bed shall wash his clothes and bathe himself in water and be unclean until the evening.

Discharge of bodily scab of pus and not semen.
Semen was mentioned several times at the beginning of the verse.

When one is not having sex with his wife he should be praying not masturbating.

1 Corinthians 7:3-5 ESV /

The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, And likewise the wife to her husband. For the wife does not have authority over her own body, But the husband does. Likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, But the wife does. Do not deprive one another, Except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, That you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, So that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

Spiritually intimacy with self control is a fruit of the Spirit. Masturbation when Paul's wife was not available. He masturbated in private in the Holy Ghost. Duh! The Bible does not mention masturbation but only wet dreams, Or the carnal mind would have a hey day in darkness. Paul walked in the light. He obviously could not spell it out in detail scripture because of the sacred and private nature of spiritual intimacy to know God. Carnally-minded sex and spiritually minded sex do not mix. Yahushua said, "Repent, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand (or near)". Spiritual intimacy is the reward of repenting of dumb ideas by the power of the Holy Ghost to know God with sexual revelations.

Spiritual intimacy is rewarded with sexual revelations. So kingdom of heaven being in your hand should be taken literally which you appear to take when you masturbate.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2019 10:03:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Genesis 38:1-11.
It came to pass at that time that Judah departed from his brothers, And visited a certain Adullamite whose name was Hirah. And Judah saw there a daughter of a certain Canaanite whose name was Shua, And he married her and went in to her. So she conceived and bore a son, And he called his name Er. She conceived again and bore a son, And she called his name Onan. And she conceived yet again and bore a son, And called his name Shelah. He was at Chezib when she bore him. Then Judah took a wife for Er his firstborn, And her name was Tamar. But Er, Judah"s firstborn, Was wicked
[Er practiced witchcraft in the Holy Land which was forbidden. However, The Infinite Creator permitted that kind of religious worship to die of old age in Gentile lands]
in the sight of the Lord, And the Lord killed him. And Judah said to Onan, "Go in to your brother"s wife and marry her, And raise up an heir to your brother. [According to the translation laws of God based on reincarnation--plural marriage is required].
But Onan knew that the heir would not be his; and it came to pass, When he went in to his brother"s wife, That he emitted on the ground, Lest he should give an heir to his brother. And the thing which he did displeased the Lord; therefore He killed him also. Then Judah said to Tamar his daughter-in-law, "Remain a widow in your father"s house till my son Shelah is grown. " For he said, "Lest he also die like his brothers. " And Tamar went and dwelt in her father's house.

One can cannot comprehend Onan and God unless one walks in the light receiving revelations on the sea of glass as the elect of reincarnated Israel. John explains the process of handling and seeing the Holy Ghost in Christ with spiritual intimacy.

1 John 1:1-10
That which was from the beginning
[Holy Ghost in Christ. His body was not created as created light in the beginning for frequency in Genesis 1:3],
which we have heard [from the Still Small Voice of feminine details],
which we have seen with our eyes [masculine paradigms],
which we [the assemblies]
have looked upon [in spiritual sex],
and our hands [spirit-orb hands]
have handled [His-Her body imagined by the Holy Ghost can be touched and felt],
concerning the Word [ideas]
of life [translation or resurrection to eventually stop the reincarnation processes]"
the life was manifested [by the Holy Ghost image],
and we have seen [spiritually],
and bear witness [like Anon/Noah is doing],
and declare to you that eternal life which was with the Father and was manifested to us [translation and resurrection]"
that which we [the assemblies as a team]
have seen and heard [in spiritual intimacy to know God]
we declare to you,
that you also may have fellowship with us [knowing God];
and truly our fellowship is with the Father and with His Son Jesus Christ [not their body vehicles. Wee are mortal. Only images we can see, Touch, And hear with our spirit-orbs].
And these things we write to you that your joy may be full [in spiritual sex to know God].

This is the message [after 2 years of teaching]
which we have heard from Him [His Words are Spirit and Life without the body frequencies of pleasure of the carnal mind of the darkness]
and declare to you, That God is light and in Him is no darkness at all [Genes 1:3 "Let there be light, " after the darkness in Genesis 1:2].
If we say that we have fellowship with Him [in spiritual sex to cleanse the darkness],
and walk in darkness, We lie and do not practice the truth [No eternal truth. We practice created realities, Opinions of man. And the dragon and 2-beast system].
But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, We have fellowship with one another [We "get it" and know God as commuties or assemblies of His body parts as One Yahweh Elohim in one heart and one soul],
and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin [Cleansed by renewing our minds in the more reasonable Word of God that is comprehended in the light. Life is in blood. He paid the finance spiritual ransom to the dragon so everyone will live forever 100% guaranteed].
If we say that we have no sin [no dragon of death of old age],
we deceive ourselves, And the truth is not in us.
If we confess our sins [privately to God in our hearts and not men, Or He will blind us].
He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness [He does not care about the past. We must confess our bad ideas and see them to renew the mind in the light of God that has no dragon. If not, God will blind us so we can repent for Him to do His Will on earth, Whatever He wants to teach mortals to know good and evil. Everything is predestined by His blinding power of freewill belief is maintained and honored. Everyone has good intentions by the heart of God in us. He guides all of us by the good intentions of the heart. NO ONEE HAS EVIL INTENTION. The who murder benefit self. Self is good. The indentions are good. That said, The ideas are darkness and not light. The truth is not complicated, But simple].
If we say that we have not sinned [before translation and miss the target of life],
we make Him a liar, And His word [life and not death]
is not in us.

Christians, Jews, Or Muslims will no believe these ideas because they do not know God by spiritual sex. God is the Still Small Voice with no frequency and Son is the light of created frequency. John explains it perfectly. Anyone can apply the spiritual and scientific cause and effect from scripture walking in the light of both the heart freewill belief of ideas and the soul emotions. The eternal goal of the first heaven for Gentiles and Israel is total freedom in the light from the darkness.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2019 11:28:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Clarification:

He does not care about the past. We must confess our bad ideas **silently to God** and see them to renew the mind in the light of God that has no dragon. If not, God will blind us so we can **NOT** repent for Him to do His Will on earth,

He controls us by the dark blindness. We can breath the oxygen of the Spirit to obey Him and do whatever the Spirit guides us to do by breathing, But simultaneously, Be totally "blind" to the sciences of spiritual causes and effects and be ignorant of the knowledge of God in darkness:

Hosea 4:1
Hear the word of the Lord, You children of Israel, For the Lord brings a charge against the inhabitants of the land: "There is no truth or mercy Or knowledge of God in the land.

Hosea 4:6
My people are destroyed [die of old age] for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I also will reject you from being priest for Me; Because you have forgotten the law of your God</ins, I also will forget your children.

Hosea 6:6
For I desire mercy and not sacrifice, And the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

Get it yet? Israel has forgotten they are parts of One Yahweh Elohim, And we created Law of Moses trillions of years ago. Therefore, Israel did not know the heart and soul gives revelations on the sea of glass in spiritual sex about identify and the knowledge of God in scriptures. Onan's experience goes deep into reincarnation and predestination the world cannot comprehend God's Almighty Power as no frequency and His future 3rd temple era of translation.

Instead. They erect graven images of religion outwardly, Which prevents spiritual sex of the heart and soul. Graven physical images, Such as the crucifix, Is an example of a thousand graven images in religions using moonlight counterfeiting sunlight. And the world does not know breaking the 2nd commandment is preventing them from knowing God and the truth by spiritual sex. Simple, But true,
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2019 12:01:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Burnt offerings represent the broken heart and contrite spirit of the heart turning from darkness to light. The idea of "changing the heart" by the power of God Is from man and is religious moonlight as counterfeit sunlight. "Change of heart" is not anywhere in the Bible as Christians use it. "Changed heart" is only in Daniel 7 when God gave the king of Babylon the heart of an animal. God can do that because our spirit-orbs are identical to animals, But the body vehicles and soul emotions are designed differently than humans. Therefore, God made some kind or carnal brain change to the king's body to change his heart into and animal's that cannot repent, But animals live by instinct based on a different brain and body. Therefore, The king ate the grass like an animal.

Therefore, The law is not about killing an animal to forgive us of sin. God forgives and forgets the past. He is mercy. But the moonlight religions teach us lies about the Character of God, And therefore, The spiritually blind do not believe in the true white grace power and everlasting mercy of God.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.