Total Posts:69|Showing Posts:61-69|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Hate speech? Huh? What is God doing?

anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2019 7:38:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
James 4:1-3
Come now, You who say, "Today or tomorrow [h]we will go to such and such a city, Spend a year there, Buy and sell, And make a profit"; whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away. Instead you ought to say, "If the Lord wills, We shall live and do this or that. " But now you boast in your arrogance. All such boasting is evil.
Therefore, To him who knows to do good and does not do it, To him it is sin.

James refers to the Acts 2 to 6 system of Christ. Businesses paid taxes in the glory days of Rome to fund the government, The ideas of Anon are based on these facts of history that have been from us. Joseph went to be taxed in Bethlehem because he had a lot of businesses being from King David's genealogical line and was wealthy. True righteousness is built on the backs of the wealthy. Yahushua was wealthy. Both of his parents were from King David and were quite wealthy. :Duh! Poverty creates all kinds of mental protection that are evil and from the dragon to prevent Israel form being one heart and one soul,

Acts 4:32
Now the multitude of those who believed were of one heart and one soul; neither did anyone say that any of the things he possessed was his own, But they had all things [business profits] in common.

The OT teaches ownership of property to overcome the dragon of emotional coveting by seeing we are all parts of one Yahweh Elohim. Every gospel idea goes back to finding our lost coin with the light of the feminine side on the see of glass discovering who we are. The is impossible if we don't have a secure job. The insiders have secure jobs so God can help them find their lost coin in the mortal space-time Matrix of God.

Remove the economic system, And you remove the gospel of God that provided all baptized members a secure job in the community of house assemblies. Everyone had their own homes and rotated which house they met on Sunday mornings for the agape love meal to start their work week Sunday afternoon after resting on Saturday to renew the mind. All the original "traditions" we lost over the next five centuries, And then Rome fell because of the money systems failed, Driving us into the Dark Ages, Controlled by the Jewish goat prophets of the occult international bankers.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2019 4:55:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
James 4:1-3
Come now, You who say, "Today or tomorrow [h]we will go to such and such a city, Spend a year there, Buy and sell, And make a profit"; whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away. Instead you ought to say, "If the Lord wills, We shall live and do this or that. " But now you boast in your arrogance. All such boasting is evil.
Therefore, To him who knows to do good and does not do it, To him it is sin.

James refers to the Acts 2 to 6 system of Christ. Businesses paid taxes in the glory days of Rome to fund the government, The ideas of Anon are based on these facts of history that have been from us. Joseph went to be taxed in Bethlehem because he had a lot of businesses being from King David's genealogical line and was wealthy. True righteousness is built on the backs of the wealthy. Yahushua was wealthy. Both of his parents were from King David and were quite wealthy. :Duh! Poverty creates all kinds of mental protection that are evil and from the dragon to prevent Israel form being one heart and one soul,

Acts 4:32
Now the multitude of those who believed were of one heart and one soul; neither did anyone say that any of the things he possessed was his own, But they had all things [business profits] in common.

The OT teaches ownership of property to overcome the dragon of emotional coveting by seeing we are all parts of one Yahweh Elohim. Every gospel idea goes back to finding our lost coin with the light of the feminine side on the see of glass discovering who we are. The is impossible if we don't have a secure job. The insiders have secure jobs so God can help them find their lost coin in the mortal space-time Matrix of God.

Remove the economic system, And you remove the gospel of God that provided all baptized members a secure job in the community of house assemblies. Everyone had their own homes and rotated which house they met on Sunday mornings for the agape love meal to start their work week Sunday afternoon after resting on Saturday to renew the mind. All the original "traditions" we lost over the next five centuries, And then Rome fell because of the money systems failed, Driving us into the Dark Ages, Controlled by the Jewish goat prophets of the occult international bankers.

Why do you keep talking about money in all your posts? You are not even good with money, You went bankrupt. Get over it!
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2019 8:57:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
Why do you keep talking about money in all your posts? You are not even good with money, You went bankrupt. Get over it!
Christ was wealthy.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340746/
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2019 9:28:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Why do you keep talking about money in all your posts? You are not even good with money, You went bankrupt. Get over it!
Christ was wealthy.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340746/

You have no basis to believe Jesus was wealthy. Everything in the bible suggests Jesus was poor.
1. Jesus never held a paying job all his life.
2. No one ever saw or praised his carpentry skills.
3. Jesus had to be buried in a borrowed tomb belonging to Joseph of Arimathea a wealthy man.
4. For 30 pieces of silver judas betrayed Jesus. So Jesus to judas was worth less
5. Jesus always preached the rich should give away their wealth. But there is no scriptures that tell us Jesus had any wealth of his own to give away.
6. Jesus had to ask one of his disciple to care for his mother.

So there are more than one reason to believe Jesus was not wealthy.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2019 10:04:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
You have no basis to believe Jesus was wealthy. Everything in the bible suggests Jesus was poor.

I take it that Jesus had no money during his ministry years. Whether he was poor or not or whether his family were poor or not is a separate issue.

1. Jesus never held a paying job all his life.

Jesus was a carpenter. His father has his own business. He was in fact THE carpenter in town - not just a carpenter according to the Greek article.

2. No one ever saw or praised his carpentry skills.


As I said above - he was THE carpenter - not just another one. There are a couple of reasons for this definite article. Either his was the only business in town, Or his skills were so good that he was considered THE one to go to. In either event, It is incorrect to say he neither had a paying job or that he had no skill.

3. Jesus had to be buried in a borrowed tomb belonging to Joseph of Arimathea a wealthy man.

Yes, This is interesting isn't? Why would a wealthy man bury a poor mad blasphemer? He would not, Unless either his family knew Jesus' family (which is possible given he was of the line of David) or he believed his story. (both of which are likely to be true)

4. For 30 pieces of silver judas betrayed Jesus. So Jesus to judas was worth less

30 Pieces of silver was a large sum of money in those days. But that has nothing to do with whether Jesus was wealthy or not. I suspect you are saying Jesus had nothing to offer Judas from Judas perspective. However, Judas had witnessed Jesus' power so I doubt your argument. On the other hand, Judas had demonstrated he loved money - and in his deviousness, Was looking for another way to make some money while at the same time attempting to force Jesus' hand.

5. Jesus always preached the rich should give away their wealth. But there is no scriptures that tell us Jesus had any wealth of his own to give away.

This is not accurate. Jesus did preach to one rich man to give his wealth away. This is not the same as saying he always preached that the all rich should give away their wealth. Jesus point was that anyone - who loved anything more than Jesus was not worthy of following him. This is exactly the same point in relation to his family and to people and their families. Do they love their money or their families more than Jesus? If so, Then they do belong to Jesus. He was not saying money is evil and he was not saying families are evil. His point was "get your priorities right" or in his words, "seek first the kingdom of God, And everything else will be given to you. ".

6. Jesus had to ask one of his disciple to care for his mother.

I fail to see how this reflects his or his families wealth. Asking his disciples seem to indicate that he had more wealth than his family if your argument is to hold water. This actually refutes your own argument. I take the view that Jesus knew how hard it was going to be for his mother following his death. And given she was already a widow, Although I suspect a wealthy widow, He still had genuine concern for her. Incidentally, This verse also refutes your lies about Jesus being both mad and anti-family. For even at this stage in his life - whilst on the cross - dying - he was very concerned for his mother - and her welfare - quite a rational thing to be doing - especially given the pain he was suffering.

So there are more than one reason to believe Jesus was not wealthy.

None of those reasons you give amount to demonstrating he was not wealthy. I would think that Jesus having God pay his taxes from the mouth of the fish would more likely demonstrate he had no finances readily at hand. Or the time he told a would be disciple that he had no place to call home - or to lay his head at night.

Still, I agree with you about anon - he knows nothing about money or economic systems and in this particular topic - he is more off beam than most.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2019 6:43:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
You have no basis to believe Jesus was wealthy. Everything in the bible suggests Jesus was poor.

I take it that Jesus had no money during his ministry years. Whether he was poor or not or whether his family were poor or not is a separate issue.


1. Jesus never held a paying job all his life.

Jesus was a carpenter. His father has his own business. He was in fact THE carpenter in town - not just a carpenter according to the Greek article.

2. No one ever saw or praised his carpentry skills.


As I said above - he was THE carpenter - not just another one. There are a couple of reasons for this definite article. Either his was the only business in town, Or his skills were so good that he was considered THE one to go to. In either event, It is incorrect to say he neither had a paying job or that he had no skill.

3. Jesus had to be buried in a borrowed tomb belonging to Joseph of Arimathea a wealthy man.

Yes, This is interesting isn't? Why would a wealthy man bury a poor mad blasphemer? He would not, Unless either his family knew Jesus' family (which is possible given he was of the line of David) or he believed his story. (both of which are likely to be true)

4. For 30 pieces of silver judas betrayed Jesus. So Jesus to judas was worth less

30 Pieces of silver was a large sum of money in those days. But that has nothing to do with whether Jesus was wealthy or not. I suspect you are saying Jesus had nothing to offer Judas from Judas perspective. However, Judas had witnessed Jesus' power so I doubt your argument. On the other hand, Judas had demonstrated he loved money - and in his deviousness, Was looking for another way to make some money while at the same time attempting to force Jesus' hand.

5. Jesus always preached the rich should give away their wealth. But there is no scriptures that tell us Jesus had any wealth of his own to give away.

This is not accurate. Jesus did preach to one rich man to give his wealth away. This is not the same as saying he always preached that the all rich should give away their wealth. Jesus point was that anyone - who loved anything more than Jesus was not worthy of following him. This is exactly the same point in relation to his family and to people and their families. Do they love their money or their families more than Jesus? If so, Then they do belong to Jesus. He was not saying money is evil and he was not saying families are evil. His point was "get your priorities right" or in his words, "seek first the kingdom of God, And everything else will be given to you. ".

6. Jesus had to ask one of his disciple to care for his mother.

I fail to see how this reflects his or his families wealth. Asking his disciples seem to indicate that he had more wealth than his family if your argument is to hold water. This actually refutes your own argument. I take the view that Jesus knew how hard it was going to be for his mother following his death. And given she was already a widow, Although I suspect a wealthy widow, He still had genuine concern for her. Incidentally, This verse also refutes your lies about Jesus being both mad and anti-family. For even at this stage in his life - whilst on the cross - dying - he was very concerned for his mother - and her welfare - quite a rational thing to be doing - especially given the pain he was suffering.

So there are more than one reason to believe Jesus was not wealthy.

None of those reasons you give amount to demonstrating he was not wealthy. I would think that Jesus having God pay his taxes from the mouth of the fish would more likely demonstrate he had no finances readily at hand. Or the time he told a would be disciple that he had no place to call home - or to lay his head at night.

Still, I agree with you about anon - he knows nothing about money or economic systems and in this particular topic - he is more off beam than most.

Jesus even washed the feet of his disciples because he couldn't pay them. Scriptures stop there so we don't know what else he did to keep his disciples happy.
But it didn't work because Peter lied about Jesus 3 times and judas betrayed Jesus.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2019 11:35:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Jesus even washed the feet of his disciples because he couldn't pay them. Scriptures stop there so we don't know what else he did to keep his disciples happy.
But it didn't work because Peter lied about Jesus 3 times and judas betrayed Jesus.


I have decided that you think this is a joke. Hence I am once again going to give you a rest.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2019 12:29:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The ETs have taken you all half-way into the light with the love of the Infinite Creator and the Law of One, . Yahweh Elohim will take you the rest of the way to become translated Gods and Goddesses. Yahweh is not a magician. He is Amighy God who controls all power on earttt by blinding us. All witches are part of reincarnated Israel and are so few in numbers compare to 7. 4+ billion Gentiles they do not know why they are not "normal". They are the future Gods and Goddesses in white grace power of One Yahweh Elohim.

Witchcraft based on sex has power and they have spells thet are always followed by feeling alone. When we find the Still Small Voice by Holy Ghost sex, We find ourselves, And we are NEVER alone. Holy Ghost sex never runs dry like it does with black magic emptiness of self. And white grace has Mercedes Bens Power compared to tricycles power. The witches just need ask if their attempted spells are working to stop the knowledge of God being release by God's true mercy to remove all karma. No. The white grace Holy Ghost sex does not have a spell. Anon/Noah lives in compete freedom of dumb ideas of the dragon of death as part of One Yahweh Elohim. Pure reason.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2019 4:06:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Jesus even washed the feet of his disciples because he couldn't pay them. Scriptures stop there so we don't know what else he did to keep his disciples happy.
But it didn't work because Peter lied about Jesus 3 times and judas betrayed Jesus.


I have decided that you think this is a joke. Hence I am once again going to give you a rest.

Here are the scriptural verses.

John 13:4 so he got up from the meal, Took off his outer clothing, And wrapped a towel around his waist. 5 After that, He poured water into a basin and began to wash his disciples" feet, Drying them with the towel that was wrapped around him.

Luke 22:58 And after a little while another saw him and said, "You also are of them. " But Peter said, "Man, I am not! " 59 Then after about an hour had passed, Another confidently affirmed, Saying, "Surely this fellow also was with Him, For he is a Galilean. " 60 But Peter said, "Man, I do not know what you are saying! " Immediately, While he was still speaking, The rooster crowed. 61 And the Lord turned and looked at Peter. Then Peter remembered the word of the Lord, How He had said to him, "Before the rooster crows, You will deny Me three times. " 62 So Peter went out and wept bitterly.

Matthew 26:15 and asked, "What are you willing to give me if I hand Him over to you? " And they set out for him thirty pieces of silver.

Jesus was a homeless deluded drifter.
Luke 9:58 And Jesus said to him, "The foxes have holes and the birds of the air have nests, But the Son of Man has nowhere to lay His head.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.