Jump to topic:

CAN'T Reply&Quote? TRY THIS. . . .

EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2019 12:44:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I noticed some users trying to make posts with no results, I'm sure there is a more efficient way of replying to other posts but try this below. . . . It seems to work every time.

After you hit reply and quote. . . Go back and erase/backspace the time stamp just before the actual poster's name, For example what would be left after you erase the time and date. . . . . "EtrnlVw wrote:" is all you should see before you reply.

Go ahead and use this thread to figure it out if you need to. I'll help if I can.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2019 4:08:23 PM
EtrnlVw wrote:
I noticed some users trying to make posts with no results, I'm sure there is a more efficient way of replying to other posts but try this below. . . . It seems to work every time.

After you hit reply and quote. . . Go back and erase/backspace the time stamp just before the actual poster's name, For example what would be left after you erase the time and date. . . . . "EtrnlVw wrote:" is all you should see before you reply.

Go ahead and use this thread to figure it out if you need to. I'll help if I can.

There are other issues that will block a members post. Hope they get it all fixed.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2019 11:49:43 PM
EtrnlVw wrote:

Huh, Well, I'll be darned.
We shall take your great revelation on board and try it.

Here's another great revelation that I just came across:
Water is wet.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2019 5:29:49 PM
Willows wrote:
EtrnlVw wrote:

Huh, Well, I'll be darned.
We shall take your great revelation on board and try it.

Here's another great revelation that I just came across:
Water is wet.

Why can't everyone follow Harikrish's example and post only what works! It works for him everytime. Check his posts!

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.