Jump to topic:

Xmas Cheer

Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2019 9:49:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Somewhere in suburbia, We see a decent upper-middle-class family one Friday evening, Chowing down on a roast pork dinner discussing the upcoming festive season.

Son: Gee-ziz, I can't wait till Xmas. I hope I'm gonna get the latest Mortal Combat game and one of them electric X-boards.

Father: That's all fine son but sometimes we can lose thought over the true meaning of Xmas. It's all about Santa Claus and how he selflessly delivers lots of gifts to all good children in the world. It teaches us that it is good to give and to be nice towards everybody else.

Son: Well, There's this nerdy kid at school and he's a liar. He's always talking spooky stuff about God and ghosts and he said that Xmas was all about the birthday of someone called Cheezos, Er, Cheezis, Some funny name like that.

Father: Son, He's only a kid you know. It's just that he has been told to believe a lot of lies by his parents and the institution he is made to attend. This is Xmas-time son and I'm certainly not going into all the evil nasty things that go on in these religious families and places but suffice to say that the best thing you can do to help stop this sort of thing going on is not to just ignore it. "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. "

Son: Wow, Those are neat words dad. And you know what? I didn't just do nothing.

Father: Prey-tell son. What meritorious deed did you perform?

Son: Ha, Ha, Me and my mates told that geeky kid to stop talking so much shite then we chucked him the holly bush.

The Whole Family: Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha. Merry Xmas.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2019 11:31:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Willows wrote:
Somewhere in suburbia, We see a decent upper-middle-class family one Friday evening, Chowing down on a roast pork dinner discussing the upcoming festive season.

Son: Gee-ziz, I can't wait till Xmas. I hope I'm gonna get the latest Mortal Combat game and one of them electric X-boards.

Father: That's all fine son but sometimes we can lose thought over the true meaning of Xmas. It's all about Santa Claus and how he selflessly delivers lots of gifts to all good children in the world. It teaches us that it is good to give and to be nice towards everybody else.

Son: Well, There's this nerdy kid at school and he's a liar. He's always talking spooky stuff about God and ghosts and he said that Xmas was all about the birthday of someone called Cheezos, Er, Cheezis, Some funny name like that.

Father: Son, He's only a kid you know. It's just that he has been told to believe a lot of lies by his parents and the institution he is made to attend. This is Xmas-time son and I'm certainly not going into all the evil nasty things that go on in these religious families and places but suffice to say that the best thing you can do to help stop this sort of thing going on is not to just ignore it. "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. "

Son: Wow, Those are neat words dad. And you know what? I didn't just do nothing.

Father: Prey-tell son. What meritorious deed did you perform?

Son: Ha, Ha, Me and my mates told that geeky kid to stop talking so much shite then we chucked him the holly bush.

The Whole Family: Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha. Merry Xmas.

The people of Jesus's time didn't stand idly by either but joined together to put an end to evil.

Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him! "

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.