Total Posts:99|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Marriage in Cana was for Christ--surprise!

anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2019 10:48:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
John 2:1-11
On the third day there was a wedding **for Jesus** in Cana of Galilee, And the mother of Jesus was there. His disciples were invited to the wedding. And when they ran out of wine, The mother of Jesus said to Him, "They have no wine. " Jesus said to her, "Woman, What does your concern have to do with Me? My hour has not yet come. " His mother [she was in authority] said to the servants [not to the disciple guests], "Whatever He says to you, Do it. " Now there were set there six waterpots of stone, According to the manner of purification of the Jews, Containing twenty or thirty gallons apiece. Jesus said to them, "Fill the waterpots with water. " And they filled them up to the brim. And He said to them, "Draw some out now, And take it to the master [bride's father] of the feast. " And they took it. When the master [bride's father] of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, And did not know where it came from (but the servants who had drawn the water knew), The master [bride's father] of the feast called the bridegroom [Christ]. And he said to him, "Every man at the beginning sets out the good wine, And when the guests have well drunk, Then the inferior. You have kept the good wine until now! " This beginning of signs Jesus did in Cana of Galilee, And manifested His glory; and His disciples believed in Him [because of the evidence God showed them]. After this He went down to Capernaum [for His honeymoon by he lake], He, His mother, His brothers, And His disciples; and they did not stay there many days.

Christ was wealthy and paid for the lodging as God taught Holy Ghost sex to His new wife.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340746/

The Catholic Corrupter changed only a few words in the text and moved the entry into Jerusalem from the back of John to the front of john after his wedding to hide his wedding. Therefore, There are three Passovers in John and only two in the other gospels, Confusing the hell our of the theologian "outsiders" or outside readers who are not in on the black grace power of God done by witches who are blind and cannot build a New World Oder by the dragon of death power.

They are failing but do not know the science of cause and effect of Holy Ghost sex power. Therefore, Yahushua started His ministry with a marriage. Anon/Noah by revelation has restored text. The woman he married was from Cana 10 miles away from His spacious home in the Nazareth country side. The master of the feast was the girl's father. Joseph his father had died by that time and could not attend his son's mortal wedding.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2019 11:19:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
After this He went down to Capernaum [for His honeymoon by the lake], He, His mother, His brothers, And His disciples; and they DID stay there many days.

Yahweh revealed the Catholic Corrupter added the word "not" to the text to hide the honeymoon. No. Christ spent two week relaxing in pleasure before returning to His spacious home in Nazareth. He had enough room at home for his disciplines and their families. He lived in a mansion. They also had their own homes. When Christ traveled around Galilee, They returned home to Nazareth. The image of these poor fishermen traveling around poor and broke is false. No. Yahushua or believers paid for their room and board. Duh! How could the apostles be from Jerusalem when they where FISHERMEN? There is no sea by Jerusalem. Is anyone thinking yet?
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2019 1:00:35 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
It is anon who is the corruptor. You are now anon the false prophet and the corruptor and distorter of the NT.

v. 2 in the Greek clearly reads Jesus was invited to the wedding - as a guest not as the bridegroom. Bridegrooms don't get invited to the wedding because they are inviting guests. This has not been corrupted. There are no variants in any of the texts relating to v. 2. You have simply deleted Jesus from it without any proper authority. Indeed as you attempt to insert Jesus into the first verse. You are a crook and a crank. You are delirious and demented and delusional.

For the record, As a Protestant, I don't have an issue if Jesus was married or had children. It does not impact upon his divinity. The problem I have with these lies are that it seeks to put Jesus into a negative light. Not because he was married or had sex - both of which are godly things to do - and both of which Jesus was able to do - but because it demeans his relationship with any such alleged wife because he came to die upon a cross - as was his mission.

Jesus was compassionate and passionate. He loved truly and righteously. Your arrogance and errors essentially teach that Jesus put his own passions above those of his wife. It teaches that he is selfish and cruel. Cruel because he knew he would only spend a very short couple of years with his wife before he was killed.

Jesus would not have cruel in such terms. I take the view he never sinned in his entire life. You, During his ministry. Yet, Getting married knowing full well he was going to leave her so soon is a refutation of your own view about his sinlessness during his ministry.

You are mad and you have no evidence whatsoever to support these lies. In fact there is no texts - even those not used by the Catholics - which support your views.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2019 6:00:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
It is anon who is the corruptor. You are now anon the false prophet and the corruptor and distorter of the NT.

v. 2 in the Greek clearly reads Jesus was invited to the wedding - as a guest not as the bridegroom. Bridegrooms don't get invited to the wedding because they are inviting guests. This has not been corrupted. There are no variants in any of the texts relating to v. 2. You have simply deleted Jesus from it without any proper authority. Indeed as you attempt to insert Jesus into the first verse. You are a crook and a crank. You are delirious and demented and delusional.

For the record, As a Protestant, I don't have an issue if Jesus was married or had children. It does not impact upon his divinity. The problem I have with these lies are that it seeks to put Jesus into a negative light. Not because he was married or had sex - both of which are godly things to do - and both of which Jesus was able to do - but because it demeans his relationship with any such alleged wife because he came to die upon a cross - as was his mission.

Jesus was compassionate and passionate. He loved truly and righteously. Your arrogance and errors essentially teach that Jesus put his own passions above those of his wife. It teaches that he is selfish and cruel. Cruel because he knew he would only spend a very short couple of years with his wife before he was killed.

Jesus would not have cruel in such terms. I take the view he never sinned in his entire life. You, During his ministry. Yet, Getting married knowing full well he was going to leave her so soon is a refutation of your own view about his sinlessness during his ministry.

You are mad and you have no evidence whatsoever to support these lies. In fact there is no texts - even those not used by the Catholics - which support your views.

Jesus was gay according to Secret Mark.
It was suspicious that Jesus surrounded himself with 12 unsavoury men. Peter lied about Jesus and Judas betrayed him

Jesus was a germaphobe His disciples couldn't have him unless they let him wash them first.
John 13:8 Jesus answered, "Unless I wash you, You have no part with me. "

Jesus would not let Mary touch him.
John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, And say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, And your Father; and to my God, And your God.

But encouraged Thomas to poke and probe him in front of all his male disciples.
John 20:27 Then Jesus said to Thomas, "Put your finger here and look at My hands. Reach out your hand and put it into My side. Stop doubting and believe. "

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2019 4:58:04 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Jesus was gay according to Secret Mark.
It was suspicious that Jesus surrounded himself with 12 unsavoury men. Peter lied about Jesus and Judas betrayed him

Jesus was a germaphobe His disciples couldn't have him unless they let him wash them first.
John 13:8 Jesus answered, "Unless I wash you, You have no part with me. "

Jesus would not let Mary touch him.
John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, And say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, And your Father; and to my God, And your God.

But encouraged Thomas to poke and probe him in front of all his male disciples.
John 20:27 Then Jesus said to Thomas, "Put your finger here and look at My hands. Reach out your hand and put it into My side. Stop doubting and believe. "


If you want to have a serious discussion, Then stop with the crassness.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2019 2:41:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Jesus was gay according to Secret Mark.
It was suspicious that Jesus surrounded himself with 12 unsavoury men. Peter lied about Jesus and Judas betrayed him

Jesus was a germaphobe His disciples couldn't have him unless they let him wash them first.
John 13:8 Jesus answered, "Unless I wash you, You have no part with me. "

Jesus would not let Mary touch him.
John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, And say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, And your Father; and to my God, And your God.

But encouraged Thomas to poke and probe him in front of all his male disciples.
John 20:27 Then Jesus said to Thomas, "Put your finger here and look at My hands. Reach out your hand and put it into My side. Stop doubting and believe. "


If you want to have a serious discussion, Then stop with the crassness.

Is that why you don't quote scriptures because you find them offensive?

Everything I say is backed by scriptures.

Eg. Why did the disciples let Jesus wash them first?

John 13:8 Jesus answered, "Unless I wash you, You have no part with me. "
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2019 12:16:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Is that why you don't quote scriptures because you find them offensive?

I do not find any Scripture offensive. I don't bother quoting scriptures to you because I don't take the view that the Scriptures are there to back up my opinions. I let the Scriptures do the talking for themselves.

Everything I say is backed by scriptures.

That is a lie. You take verses out of context and use them how they were never meant to be used. I have never seen you use even one scripture properly. And I have never seen a scripture you have quoted - back anything you say up.

Eg. Why did the disciples let Jesus wash them first?

John 13:8 Jesus answered, "Unless I wash you, You have no part with me. "


This is a prime example. You turned this beautiful picture of Jesus with his disciples into something which it was never intended to say. You distort the bible in every way because you hate it. And it because it judges you.

What Jesus is doing is demonstrating - that he (Jesus) like John the Baptist alluded to in Mark 1, Is the one who washes people clean. The amount of water is not important - in fact it becomes immaterial - because Jesus washes by the Holy Spirit. It is a heart matter and not an external matter. His point is clear. Unless you are washed by Christ with the Holy Spirit then you have no part with God.

The fact that you want to turn the entire story into something dirty only reveals what is in your heart. Your heart is dirty. It is full of hate for Jesus and for the Bible. It is full of hate for Christians and for anyone who calls you to account. You make what is true of the Holy Spirit something evil. This is close to the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2019 2:49:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Is that why you don't quote scriptures because you find them offensive?

I do not find any Scripture offensive. I don't bother quoting scriptures to you because I don't take the view that the Scriptures are there to back up my opinions. I let the Scriptures do the talking for themselves.

Everything I say is backed by scriptures.

That is a lie. You take verses out of context and use them how they were never meant to be used. I have never seen you use even one scripture properly. And I have never seen a scripture you have quoted - back anything you say up.

Eg. Why did the disciples let Jesus wash them first?

John 13:8 Jesus answered, "Unless I wash you, You have no part with me. "


This is a prime example. You turned this beautiful picture of Jesus with his disciples into something which it was never intended to say. You distort the bible in every way because you hate it. And it because it judges you.

What Jesus is doing is demonstrating - that he (Jesus) like John the Baptist alluded to in Mark 1, Is the one who washes people clean. The amount of water is not important - in fact it becomes immaterial - because Jesus washes by the Holy Spirit. It is a heart matter and not an external matter. His point is clear. Unless you are washed by Christ with the Holy Spirit then you have no part with God.

The fact that you want to turn the entire story into something dirty only reveals what is in your heart. Your heart is dirty. It is full of hate for Jesus and for the Bible. It is full of hate for Christians and for anyone who calls you to account. You make what is true of the Holy Spirit something evil. This is close to the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

Tradie, Christian ministers abuse the Bible by their very limitd intellectual models of the Spirit. To Christianity, The Spirit is everything. The Spirit interprets the Bible itself. No. This is in error. Individual and private Revelation reveal the meanins, Like Paul received interprets the living Bible from God. 1 Peter and 2 Peter are forgeries to contradict Paul and his private revelations to create the Catholic empire.

Christianity Harping on the Spirit
The oxygen is only one part of the bodily and ecological systems of mortal truth. . We also need light to see. Sound to hear. Food and water to eat. However, Christianity treat everyone as a big blob of matter that are a gigantic lung gasping for God has no other body parts. There is no metaphysical "image" of God. Only a trinity lung blob that breathes air.

In contrast, To educated us about the knowledge of God, The Most High gives us many metaphors in the Bible to describe the metaphysical body of God.

Air=nose=breathing a feeling to do something. Christ says we can feel the wind but cannot see it.
Sunlight= eyes to see truth. A person can feel to do something to serve others and be completely blind to the knowledge of God by miscomprehending the Bible as a blind person.
Ears to hear the Still Small Voice of no frequency.
Water to cleanse
Food to eat and drink.
Water and wine to drink.
Blood to cleanse.

Oxygen to breathe in the nose is not light to see, Ears to hear, Food to eat, Blood to drink, Water to drink, Or water to wash, Or blood to wash.

To the baby Christian mind, All these different things are the one "Spirit" when they are not. They are blind and cannot see. They are deaf and cannot hear God. They just "feel him". . They might as well be in a hospital bed with an oxygen mask but pretend they are in a football game catching the winning touchdown pass. Blinded fools. They do not know they are not what they imagine of themselves. They are blind leading the bind. Yahushua said to leave them alone. They will both fall into the ditch and see they are blind.

7th test
Rev 3:14-22
And to the angel of the assembly of the Laodiceans write,
These things says the Amen, The Faithful and True Witness, The Beginning of the creation of God: "I know your works, That you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. So then, Because you are lukewarm, And neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth. Because you say, "I am rich, Have become wealthy, And have need of nothing""and do not know that you are wretched, Miserable, Poor, Blind, And naked" I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, That you may be rich; and white garments, That you may be clothed, That the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, That you may see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. [l] Therefore be [m]zealous and repent. Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, And he with Me. To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, As I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne. "He who has an ear, Let him hear what the Spirit says to the assemblies
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2019 5:24:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:

Is that why you don't quote scriptures because you find them offensive?

TS wrote: I do not find any Scripture offensive. I don't bother quoting scriptures to you because I don't take the view that the Scriptures are there to back up my opinions. I let the Scriptures do the talking for themselves.

Everything I say is backed by scriptures.

TS wrote: That is a lie. You take verses out of context and use them how they were never meant to be used. I have never seen you use even one scripture properly. And I have never seen a scripture you have quoted - back anything you say up.

Eg. Why did the disciples let Jesus wash them first?

John 13:8 Jesus answered, "Unless I wash you, You have no part with me. "


TS wrote: This is a prime example. You turned this beautiful picture of Jesus with his disciples into something which it was never intended to say. You distort the bible in every way because you hate it. And it because it judges you.

TS wrote: What Jesus is doing is demonstrating - that he (Jesus) like John the Baptist alluded to in Mark 1, Is the one who washes people clean. The amount of water is not important - in fact it becomes immaterial - because Jesus washes by the Holy Spirit. It is a heart matter and not an external matter. His point is clear. Unless you are washed by Christ with the Holy Spirit then you have no part with God.

Jesus explains what all that washing is for. They had to be washed clean so they could be in each other.

John 14:John 14:20 On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, And you are in me, And I am in you.

Or they cannot have any part of him.
John 13:8 Jesus answered, "Unless I wash you, You have no part with me. "

TS wrote: The fact that you want to turn the entire story into something dirty only reveals what is in your heart. Your heart is dirty. It is full of hate for Jesus and for the Bible. It is full of hate for Christians and for anyone who calls you to account. You make what is true of the Holy Spirit something evil. This is close to the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

Jesus and his disciples went preaching from town to town they were always physically dirty. Jesus didn't want 12 dirty men ganging up on him. He too had to be clean for his father remember?

So he compromised with his discoples.
John 13:8 Jesus answered, "Unless I wash you, You have no part with me. "

Jesus also explained why he needed them to be clean because he too had to be clean.
John 14:11 Believe me that I am in the Father, And the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2019 9:19:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradie, Christian ministers abuse the Bible by their very limitd intellectual models of the Spirit. To Christianity, The Spirit is everything. The Spirit interprets the Bible itself. No. This is in error. Individual and private Revelation reveal the meanins, Like Paul received interprets the living Bible from God. 1 Peter and 2 Peter are forgeries to contradict Paul and his private revelations to create the Catholic empire.

anon, Your words are the words of a bitter man. One who does not know or have the Spirit of God. Why so resentful? Is it because the Spirit of God judged you and found you wanting? Is it because you were too proud to admit to your own failings and refuse to own them? Is it because you think you are good enough to deal with them?

You have no authority to speak of Christian ministers - those who have been appointed and anointed by GOD ALMIGHTY. For you to accuse them of abusing the bible when you distort it, Add to it, Delete it is the HEIGHT of HYPOCRISY.

For the Christian, The Spirit is who enables us to do all things through Christ. We freely acknowledge that our entire beings are totally dependant upon GOD. We can do nothing without HIM. You refuse to believe this because you want the freedom to write your own rules and to interpret the bible however you want. Unfortunately for you, It does not work that way. GOD wrote the Bible, And you have distorted GOD's words and attempted to add to them. You have even attempted to delete some of them because they prove your words are LIES.

Christianity Harping on the Spirit
The oxygen is only one part of the bodily and ecological systems of mortal truth. . We also need light to see. Sound to hear. Food and water to eat. However, Christianity treat everyone as a big blob of matter that are a gigantic lung gasping for God has no other body parts. There is no metaphysical "image" of God. Only a trinity lung blob that breathes air.


Christians freely love and worship the TRUE GOD who made heaven and earth and all that is in them. Your insults directed towards God will find their own reward.

In contrast, To educated us about the knowledge of God, The Most High gives us many metaphors in the Bible to describe the metaphysical body of God.

Unfortunately you are educated not with true knowledge of God but with lies and fabrications of those that are opposed to the pure clean truths of GOD. Your words are like poison, Filthy and lead only to death. Your father opposes goodness and true grace.

To the baby Christian mind, All these different things are the one "Spirit" when they are not. They are blind and cannot see. They are deaf and cannot hear God. They just "feel him". . They might as well be in a hospital bed with an oxygen mask but pretend they are in a football game catching the winning touchdown pass. Blinded fools. They do not know they are not what they imagine of themselves. They are blind leading the bind. Yahushua said to leave them alone. They will both fall into the ditch and see they are blind.

The Christian mind may well be a baby mind. But at least they have a mind which is growing. At least they have a mind which puts them into the mix. You are dead in mind. You listen to the voices of those opposed to true wisdom and have been seduced to the point that now you call good evil and evil good. I will continue to pray that God will bring you to himself - for that is God's job, Not mine.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2019 9:26:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Jesus and his disciples went preaching from town to town they were always physically dirty. Jesus didn't want 12 dirty men ganging up on him. He too had to be clean for his father remember?

So what? Jesus clearly said that what is on the outside does not make one dirty. It is what comes out of the heart that makes one a sinner. They lived in a culture and a time before germs were even known about. They lived in a time when dirt on the outside was part of their culture. When Jesus spoke about being clean, It was not the outside he was concerned about - it was their hearts. Jesus in this story is using metaphor. Now I know in India, Metaphor is difficult to understand (especially for the uneducated like you), But in the times of Jesus and indeed around the world metaphor is something widely used. Gee even in Africa they understand metaphor.

Jesus was never concerned about anyone ganging up on him. Remember he had legions of angels at his disposal if he wanted to use them. And as for Jesus - he was clean. There is not one piece of evidence anywhere that suggests otherwise.

So he compromised with his discoples.
John 13:8 Jesus answered, "Unless I wash you, You have no part with me. "

Jesus also explained why he needed them to be clean because he too had to be clean.
John 14:11 Believe me that I am in the Father, And the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.


See this is another place you distort, Just like anon, You put into the scriptures which are not there - Jesus was without sin. He was always clean. He is the HOLY GOD.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2019 1:14:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Tradie, Christian ministers abuse the Bible by their very limitd intellectual models of the Spirit. To Christianity, The Spirit is everything. The Spirit interprets the Bible itself. No. This is in error. Individual and private Revelation reveal the meanins, Like Paul received interprets the living Bible from God. 1 Peter and 2 Peter are forgeries to contradict Paul and his private revelations to create the Catholic empire.

anon, Your words are the words of a bitter man.

Typical self-righteous misjudgment of the heart of a man who drank from the fountain of living waters on Dec 19 and does not thirst for identity anymore.

One who does not know or have the Spirit of God.

According to your opinion and do facts. Innocent until proven guilty. Well that concept is changing in America to "wining" is all that matters, Guilty or innocent does not matter anymore. Judgment and criticism of the heart is the new game in town. Anon is confronting ideas and not the person. Doctrines and commandments of men. The ideas come from men and not God.

Why so resentful?

No resentment. Anon/Noah is happy and condemns no one--not even you. You are going to live forever wherever you wanted to go in the beginning.


Is it because the Spirit of God judged you and found you wanting?

No, Your dead book Bible idol is twisted like Harikrish will twist all of our words.

Is it because you were too proud to admit to your own failings and refuse to own them?

No. Anon/Noah freely admits and will fall on his own sword when his assumptions have been false or limited in scope.


Is it because you think you are good enough to deal with them?

Anon tried the Christianity as a "religion" for 40 years in the wilderness from age 17 to 57 and it failed miserably after paying 10% tithing to the Christian career whores. God revealed far more reasonable paradigms and ideas that fit the Bible better than the Catholic Corruptors who invented the phony "Jesus" out of their butts, Including the protestant reformation they controlled.

You have no authority to speak of Christian ministers - those who have been appointed and anointed by GOD ALMIGHTY.

The truth has its own authority to confront man's ideas. Who going to tell occult Israel "Your are gods" except/Anon Noah.

For you to accuse them of abusing the bible when you distort it, Add to it, Delete it is the HEIGHT of HYPOCRISY.

Wheat and tare ideas. His ideas come from Yahushua the created light of the world. God said, "Let their be light(Genesis 1:3Anon/Noah wants an intellectual mind of integrity. Therefore, He has one.

:
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2019 5:30:31 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
For the Christian, The Spirit is who enables us to do all things through Christ. We freely acknowledge that our entire beings are totally dependant upon GOD. We can do nothing without HIM. You refuse to believe this because you want the freedom to write your own rules and to interpret the bible however you want. Unfortunately for you, It does not work that way. GOD wrote the Bible, And you have distorted GOD's words and attempted to add to them. You have even attemllpted to delete some of them because they prove your words are LIES.

Surprise! Christian, Jewish, And Islam narratives all fall apart when we know Yahushua was married and then soon baptized near Galilee and not near the dead sea in the South. The location of the Baptism of Yahuhsua would clear up many Biblical paradigms. The Catholic Corrupters caused many confusions in Christianity to think Christ came to John to be baptized to hide his new marriage in Cana, When the truth is God sent John to Galilea to baptize Yahushua.

Unless a scholar studies the NT for 10 years will the scholars connect all the different books together and find all the irrational discrepancies to "leave Christianity" and join with Ra (Lucifer) to become Christian "moles of control" using black magic power. The Luciferian moles just wait for the honest scholars with high integrity to find all the contradictions to change sides over time and control the intellectual debate to build the New World Order for the Infinite Creator.

No harm done. Predestinated, Keep the truth a secret behind the curtain of Oz. Christ was not baptized by the dead sea. The narrative is not going to matter for the Law of One, The stick of Joseph in Ezekiel 37, Is going to obliterate all the current Biblical paradigms anyway. We are part of One Yahweh Elohim, The Great I Am. Chill out. Let go of control and let God control the world. Don't worry. Be happy. Follow your heart.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2019 8:48:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Anon/Noah has been on the sea of glass to rearrange his brain on how they changed the Biblical narrative about marriage, Sex, And baptism:

1. Yahushua was single.
Not true. He was a family with mortal children. Anon/Noah assumed He had sex with his wives but was sterile because He died. The "Christ anointed software" is expanding his mind.

Yahushua was wealthy and had young wives and concubines by age 30. He married His first wife at age 15 years old, And knew all about Holy Ghost sex. His teenage sons would take care of his wives after his death running the businesses with the communities. His children were part of reincarnated Israel on the path to translation in the third temple era. He will meet them in the third heaven after their adult translation into Gods and Goddesses, Remembering Yahushua was their mortal father as mortal children.

The knowledge of Christ having children was leaked to the entire world in the De Vinci code. However, His children were all mortal. He was the reincarnated Adam. Like us, His water baptism was a sign to the public He had repented of His sins to not steal anymore. His baptism was unique because our Father in the third heaven baptized His only immortal begotten Son Adam with Pentecostal emotional and unconditional soul love of the third heaven. His disciples did not receive this unconditional love until 18 months later at Pentecost. There was only 2 Passover festival events in the NT and not 3. Christ began with intellectual cleansing like Yahweh is doing at DDO. Pentecost and John the Baptist will come later. Then public miracles. Then the third temple era, Etc.

2. Sex is demonized.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2019 8:48:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Anon/Noah has been on the sea of glass to rearrange his brain on how they changed the Biblical narrative about marriage, Sex, And baptism:

1. Yahushua was single.
Not true. He was a family with mortal children. Anon/Noah assumed He had sex with his wives but was sterile because He died. The "Christ anointed software" is expanding his mind.

Yahushua was wealthy and had young wives and concubines by age 30. He married His first wife at age 15 years old, And knew all about Holy Ghost sex. His teenage sons would take care of his wives after his death running the businesses with the communities. His children were part of reincarnated Israel on the path to translation in the third temple era. He will meet them in the third heaven after their adult translation into Gods and Goddesses, Remembering Yahushua was their mortal father as mortal children.

The knowledge of Christ having children was leaked to the entire world in the De Vinci code. However, His children were all mortal. He was the reincarnated Adam. Like us, His water baptism was a sign to the public He had repented of His sins to not steal anymore. His baptism was unique because our Father in the third heaven baptized His only immortal begotten Son Adam with Pentecostal emotional and unconditional soul love of the third heaven. His disciples did not receive this unconditional love until 18 months later at Pentecost. There was only 2 Passover festival events in the NT and not 3. Christ began with intellectual cleansing like Yahweh is doing at DDO. Pentecost and John the Baptist will come later. Then public miracles. Then the third temple era, Etc.

2. Sex is demonized.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2019 11:20:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Anon/Noah has been on the sea of glass to rearrange his brain on how they changed the Biblical narrative about marriage, Sex, And baptism:

There is no such thing as a sea of glass as you picture it. It is nonsense except in your pitiful brain that wants to pretend it is special. Your entire narrative is out of whack with the truth. This proves over and over again that your nonsense about revelation is exactly that. NONSENCE! Every one of your so called interpretations does not make sense to any other person in this entire world. You make it up and then pretend it is special. It does not fit into any interpretational method anywhere but in your own little brain.

Jesus is not married - except to the church. The NT does not present Jesus as married to any individual person. That is just untrue. It is not a catholic conspiracy to say Jesus was not married because the truth is Jesus was not married. It is an Anon lie to say he was.

1. Yahushua was single. Not true. He was a family with mortal children. Anon/Noah assumed He had sex with his wives but was sterile because He died. The "Christ anointed software" is expanding his mind.

Jesus was single. He had a purpose on this planet - which was to save his people from their sins. His mission was to die on behalf of his people because his people could not do it for themselves. Like Peter and the rest of the disciples, You just don't get this truth. You are living in the mentality of the OT. You have not yet experienced the grace of God. Otherwise you would see through the fake lies you are positing.

Yahushua was wealthy and had young wives and concubines by age 30. He married His first wife at age 15 years old, And knew all about Holy Ghost sex. His teenage sons would take care of his wives after his death running the businesses with the communities. His children were part of reincarnated Israel on the path to translation in the third temple era. He will meet them in the third heaven after their adult translation into Gods and Goddesses, Remembering Yahushua was their mortal father as mortal children.

You just make things up. There is no evidence for such nonsense. Nowhere in the OT or the NT. There is no point in trying to refute what has not been proved. Assertions such as these belong in the toilet. And don't deserve proper responses.

The knowledge of Christ having children was leaked to the entire world in the De Vinci code. However, His children were all mortal. He was the reincarnated Adam. Like us, His water baptism was a sign to the public He had repented of His sins to not steal anymore. His baptism was unique because our Father in the third heaven baptized His only immortal begotten Son Adam with Pentecostal emotional and unconditional soul love of the third heaven. His disciples did not receive this unconditional love until 18 months later at Pentecost. There was only 2 Passover festival events in the NT and not 3. Christ began with intellectual cleansing like Yahweh is doing at DDO. Pentecost and John the Baptist will come later. Then public miracles. Then the third temple era, Etc.

The Da Vinci code was proved wrong on many - if not all levels. Try reading the code breaker for a start. But its entire premise is faulty. The Christian Church does not think that sex is bad or dirty. It is a God ordained gift for those who are married before God. Dan Brown missed this point. He suggested that if Jesus had children it would destroy the church's mission. But he was wrong. There is no biblical theological reason why Jesus could not have got married or had sex. It would not destroy his deity. That argument is a Greek one. It is the Greek / Western point of view that such earthly needs are somehow unspiritual. Yet the Bible tells us to worship God with our entire being - including the physical. This includes sexual intimacy in its appropriate forum.

Jesus was not married. Jesus was not foolish enough to marry a woman knowing his mission was to die as a young man. He would not be so cruel as to leave children in such a state. Your picture paints Jesus as foolish and cruel. This is not how the NT paints the picture of Jesus. Like all cults, You seek to diminish Jesus and his deity. More evidence that you do not have the Holy Spirit.

In the non-Christian world sex is demonised. It is reduced to nothing more than the transfer of lust and needs. It a moment of pleasure. Yet it contains nothing of the beauty and love and reality of the covenant as understood by God and the NT. It contains nothing of commitment - but rather lust - greed - selfishness - and that is how you present it. Dirty and mean and without holiness.

For the Christian, Sexual intimacy within the sanctity of marriage is symbolic of the picture between God and his people. Not in a sexual manner, But in a manner which is intimate and close and without secrets. When two become one - the two individuals die and a new person is formed. This is where sexual intimacy outside the boundaries of a marriage covenant loses all reality and substance. It is just two persons using the other for individual pleasure - it is like a contract - not a covenant. Contracts are put in place for the benefit of the individual - covenants for the benefit of the covenant relationship.

Jesus was not married to an individual. He is the bridegroom - the bride is the church. The Wedding Feast takes places each time of communion. The consummation on the Day of the Lord. Your words are shallow and brittle. Like you they are full of resentment and conspiracy. Like you - they will fade away with your death which is not far away. You will leave behind nothing but sadness and emptiness. Your family will walk away - wondering why they have followed you - and then their eyes will be opened - the cloud of fogginess lifted from their eyes - and then there will be peace.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2019 2:13:36 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Is that why you don't quote scriptures because you find them offensive?

I do not find any Scripture offensive. I don't bother quoting scriptures to you because I don't take the view that the Scriptures are there to back up my opinions. I let the Scriptures do the talking for themselves.

Everything I say is backed by scriptures.

That is a lie. You take verses out of context and use them how they were never meant to be used. I have never seen you use even one scripture properly. And I have never seen a scripture you have quoted - back anything you say up.

Eg. Why did the disciples let Jesus wash them first?

John 13:8 Jesus answered, "Unless I wash you, You have no part with me. "


This is a prime example. You turned this beautiful picture of Jesus with his disciples into something which it was never intended to say. You distort the bible in every way because you hate it. And it because it judges you.

What Jesus is doing is demonstrating - that he (Jesus) like John the Baptist alluded to in Mark 1, Is the one who washes people clean. The amount of water is not important - in fact it becomes immaterial - because Jesus washes by the Holy Spirit. It is a heart matter and not an external matter. His point is clear. Unless you are washed by Christ with the Holy Spirit then you have no part with God.

The fact that you want to turn the entire story into something dirty only reveals what is in your heart. Your heart is dirty. It is full of hate for Jesus and for the Bible. It is full of hate for Christians and for anyone who calls you to account. You make what is true of the Holy Spirit something evil. This is close to the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

John 11:35 Jesus wept.

The shortest verse in the bible but the strongest evidence Jesus was human. He wept!

Jesus masturbated too!

John 13:8 Jesus answered, "Unless I wash you, You have no part with me. "
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2019 3:04:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
John 11:35 Jesus wept.

The shortest verse in the bible but the strongest evidence Jesus was human. He wept!


And Christians all around the world agree with you that Jesus was fully human.

Jesus masturbated too!

John 13:8 Jesus answered, "Unless I wash you, You have no part with me. "


No Jesus did not masturbate. Jesus did not agree with expressing sexual tension outside of the marriage covenant. Since he was not married, Then he did not masturbate. Your verse has nothing to do with anything to do with Jesus' sexuality.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2019 3:29:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Anon/Noah has been on the sea of glass to rearrange his brain on how they changed the Biblical narrative about marriage, Sex, And baptism:

There is no such thing as a sea of glass as you picture it.

The sea of glass is scientific knowledge by reason and evidence. The ideas on the sea of glass are the most reasonable on the planet. Therefore, The ideas are stronger than all the others. Survival of the fittest for all eternity is when we love His Character first and His Almighty power second. Life has far more meaning than accumulating power:
5 purposes of life:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4339503/


It is nonsense except in your pitiful brain that wants to pretend it is special.

The sea of glass is for 100% of reincarnated Israel and is not unique to Anon/Noah. God calls Israel chosen and elected--a peculiar people.

Your entire narrative is out of whack with the truth.

Why? Because God hid Yahusha's marriage to test Israel to compare the NT to the OT to marry multiple wives and have concubines to embrace Holy Ghost sex? Pull the NT weeds. Stick with OT scriptures.

This proves over and over again that your nonsense about revelation is exactly that. NONSENCE! Every one of your so called interpretations does not make sense to any other person in this entire world.

Who will believe our report that we are parts of One Yahweh Elohim the Infinite Creator?

You make it up and then pretend it is special. It does not fit into any interpretational method anywhere but in your own little brain.

Holy Ghost sex on the sea of glass creates white grace intellectual and physical miracles to believe the "evidence" of the "metaphysical" Two Witnesses in the book of Revelation.
:
Jesus is not married - except to the church.

Yahushua's body was not the metaphysical God married to the assemblies. His body was a vehicle of pleasure frequency He enjoyed in God's will.

The NT does not present Jesus as married to any individual person.

The NT original did. John started with definition of God and Christ and then immediately started with Yahushua's wedding. Next came John the Baptist and His Pentecostal unconditional soul love of our Father in the third heaven. They did a lot to hide Yahushua was married. Rabbis needed to be married to be a Jewish Rabbi. Duh!

That is just untrue.

No, It is true, According to the marriage rules for Rabbis. If He was not married, Then this acusation would be plastered all over the NT disqualifying Him as a Rabbi. It is not. The idea only worked centuries later with uneducated Gentile believers who did not know Jewish customs.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2019 3:39:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradie, Sexual tension? Huh? Sexual tension is created by not masturbating as a youth to know God in Holy Ghost sex. Yahushua was married at age 15. Do you believe masturbation is evil? Anyone want to torture self? As a single person, Do not masturbate.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2019 4:29:26 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The key to truth is reading the Bible for 10 years and rationally observing Christ was bapized near Galilee and NOT near the dead sea to resolve all the irrational traveling He did. Once Israel establishes Christ was very wealthy, The true Biblical paradigms will fall in place to pull the Biblical weeds.

John is about all the miracles He did at Passover during the week He was crucified (and slightly before like the marriage water to wine as a metaphor). His ministry was only 18 months. Matthew is about His total ministry. Except the last part of His life recorded by John. His main ministry was in Galilee and not Jerusalem. The two books were distributed together 2 years after Pentecost. Therefore, They did not need to duplicate each other. All twelve apostles worked as a team to write the two gospel books of "good news" that everyone will live forever. Cool.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2019 10:03:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Continued for Tradie. . .

Tradesecret wrote:
It is not a catholic conspiracy to say Jesus was not married because the truth is Jesus was not married. It is an Anon lie to say he was.

No. Anon/Noah follows and believes whatever the evidence says. The evidences says the Catholic Corrupters switched the chapters of John and even added the last chapter to create the Narrative that Peter was the Pope man to "feed the sheep", Removing the "anointed Christ" sunlight and replacing it with a "Messiah man". Plus all the esoteric nonsense about Peter being hung upside before John and their supposed "squabble" about translation never happened but removes the plain translation doctrines of Yahushua.

All 11 apostles were translated except James as an example of death caused by God Himself moving the money systems to his goats, Starting in Acts 6 from 12 men to 7 men as the "death and resurrection" covenant and continuing after 70 AD and the destruction of the second temple. Translation cannot be accomplished without temple ordinances of animal sacrifices and other metaphorical rituals to help Israel repent and overcome all sin and not "miss" the goal of Gods and Goddesses--witches pay attention. The 11 apostles were translated before 55AD, But 55AD is when God removed them from the planet all at once in a meeting before many witnesses.

1. Yahushua was single. Not true. He was a family with mortal children. Anon/Noah assumed He had sex with his wives but was sterile because He died. The "Christ anointed software" is expanding his mind.

Jesus was single.

Rabbi's were married. They have evidence now found with credible text from ancient times saying Christ was married. The goal was three-fold:

1. Create the reality that Christ and Paul were single to promote celibacy in self-righteousness using the nun's and priest's virgin themes.
2. Create the reality that His ministry was 3 years and not 18 months to justify his ministry in Jerusalem that never happen. He was not from Jerusalem. He hung around his home in Nazareth. He helped his mom when his dad died 5 years earlier when He was 28.
3. Invent baptism as a legalistic requirement of salvation when it was created by a metaphysical God to cleanse the heart and soul of bad ideas.

He had a purpose on this planet - which was to save his people from their sins.

Yes. He saves Israel from 100% repentance of all ideas going the opposite direction of the dragon of death to be translated into Gods and Goddesses using Holy Ghost sex. He also saves the Gentiles by removing the dragon in the resurrection after they die. Everyone lives forever.

His mission was to die on behalf of his people because his people could not do it for themselves.

He paid the ransom price to the dragon and not to the Father. Witches will comprehend the "payment" contract perfectly. His covenant blood is a trillion year old "spell" to remove death in the Cosmic War cycles. Spells cost money or some kind of payment. The Father's "spell" is cast in white grace power as a Yin Yang principle in mortality to enter eternity. One can receive the "down payment" living in the first heaven in half-a-time.

The process or system spell is doing the will of God in white graces power instead of black grace power. One does not "build a spell" but walks in the light moment by moment. Simple. Flip over the grace coin. The sex is much better and more powerful. Sex is not an addiction in white grace power like in black grace. We are truly freed from the black grace magician's box of control by man and the dragon. No. We are only controlled by the God of life and His fountain of living waters of predestinated Almighty Power of One Yahweh Elohim the One Infinite Creator of the ETs. Everyone is welcome.

Like Peter and the rest of the disciples, You just don't get this truth. You are living in the mentality of the OT.

There is not even one idea in the NT that did not originate from the Hebrew OT.

You have not yet experienced the grace of God. Otherwise you would see through the fake lies you are positing.

It's the other way around. Yahweh's ideas are much stronger and complete compared to Christianity, Judaism, Or Islam for reincarnated occult Israel to be translated into Gods and Goddesses.

Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2019 5:55:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
Jesus was gay according to Secret Mark.

He was married. The 12 apostles are metaphysically 12 digits of the 10 number kings. 1 Golden Rule and 2 Great Commandments of loving God, Self, And others in perfect balance walking in the light.

To be a God and Goddess, One needs to be in balance in two gender in each heart. Gays are undervaluing a gender in them. God created the gay movement for Israel to see all humans have two spiritual genders and not just one (religions claim one in their immature minds). Gays are more in touch with their spirit-orb genders, But need balance to fix the "unbalance" feelings that lingers and never go away. Only Holy Ghost sex with God can put them in balance, Including their past lives. Sexual tragedies will evoke past life gay behavior to retrain them in the unbalanced feelings.

If they do not want to deal with the gay behavior in this life, They can be discrete about it in mortality. And the two genders inside them will be put back in balance in the resurrection to be whatever gender the chose in the beginning before their "feelings" changed their decision about which gender to be. No shame, No blame, No guilt.

Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed for pushing the behavior on others against freewill belief and not being discrete. As long as children are left alone, The practice is fine for Gentile-angel-dogs who will die of old age anyway. Freewill. That said, The Gods and Goddesses of reincarnated Israel will overcome the unbalanced uses of the two inner genders roles in each person.

Gays suppress one of their gender roles to lose half their identity, For whatever reason known only to God, And only God can balance the two gender roles in Holy Ghost sex. That said, Without the gay movement from God, The world would not know everyone has two genders inside them.

Gays need to stay away from men and women meddling with their hearts trying to "fix" them. If someone uses the word "fix" and not "balance" run the opposite direction because they do know what the hell they are talking about. God designed the sexual pains so that Only God can fix them in Holy Ghost sex. Therefore, God will gets the private glory and credit and not man, Including rape and child molestation. In short, Man causes the sexual problems, And God fixes them with Holy Ghost sex.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2019 6:34:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Jesus was gay according to Secret Mark.

He was married. The 12 apostles are metaphysically 12 digits of the 10 number kings. 1 Golden Rule and 2 Great Commandments of loving God, Self, And others in perfect balance walking in the light.

To be a God and Goddess, One needs to be in balance in two gender in each heart. Gays are undervaluing a gender in them. God created the gay movement for Israel to see all humans have two spiritual genders and not just one (religions claim one in their immature minds). Gays are more in touch with their spirit-orb genders, But need balance to fix the "unbalance" feelings that lingers and never go away. Only Holy Ghost sex with God can put them in balance, Including their past lives. Sexual tragedies will evoke past life gay behavior to retrain them in the unbalanced feelings.

If they do not want to deal with the gay behavior in this life, They can be discrete about it in mortality. And the two genders inside them will be put back in balance in the resurrection to be whatever gender the chose in the beginning before their "feelings" changed their decision about which gender to be. No shame, No blame, No guilt.

Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed for pushing the behavior on others against freewill belief and not being discrete. As long as children are left alone, The practice is fine for Gentile-angel-dogs who will die of old age anyway. Freewill. That said, The Gods and Goddesses of reincarnated Israel will overcome the unbalanced uses of the two inner genders roles in each person.

Gays suppress one of their gender roles to lose half their identity, For whatever reason known only to God, And only God can balance the two gender roles in Holy Ghost sex. That said, Without the gay movement from God, The world would not know everyone has two genders inside them.

Gays need to stay away from men and women meddling with their hearts trying to "fix" them. If someone uses the word "fix" and not "balance" run the opposite direction because they do know what the hell they are talking about. God designed the sexual pains so that Only God can fix them in Holy Ghost sex. Therefore, God will gets the private glory and credit and not man, Including rape and child molestation. In short, Man causes the sexual problems, And God fixes them with Holy Ghost sex.


Gays are simply men who want the rib that was taken from them to create women back! Gay men are turned off by women because they see where their missing rib went.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2019 8:51:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Jesus was gay according to Secret Mark.

He was married. The 12 apostles are metaphysically 12 digits of the 10 number kings. 1 Golden Rule and 2 Great Commandments of loving God, Self, And others in perfect balance walking in the light.

To be a God and Goddess, One needs to be in balance in two gender in each heart. Gays are undervaluing a gender in them. God created the gay movement for Israel to see all humans have two spiritual genders and not just one (religions claim one in their immature minds). Gays are more in touch with their spirit-orb genders, But need balance to fix the "unbalance" feelings that lingers and never go away. Only Holy Ghost sex with God can put them in balance, Including their past lives. Sexual tragedies will evoke past life gay behavior to retrain them in the unbalanced feelings.

If they do not want to deal with the gay behavior in this life, They can be discrete about it in mortality. And the two genders inside them will be put back in balance in the resurrection to be whatever gender the chose in the beginning before their "feelings" changed their decision about which gender to be. No shame, No blame, No guilt.

Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed for pushing the behavior on others against freewill belief and not being discrete. As long as children are left alone, The practice is fine for Gentile-angel-dogs who will die of old age anyway. Freewill. That said, The Gods and Goddesses of reincarnated Israel will overcome the unbalanced uses of the two inner genders roles in each person.

Gays suppress one of their gender roles to lose half their identity, For whatever reason known only to God, And only God can balance the two gender roles in Holy Ghost sex. That said, Without the gay movement from God, The world would not know everyone has two genders inside them.

Gays need to stay away from men and women meddling with their hearts trying to "fix" them. If someone uses the word "fix" and not "balance" run the opposite direction because they do know what the hell they are talking about. God designed the sexual pains so that Only God can fix them in Holy Ghost sex. Therefore, God will gets the private glory and credit and not man, Including rape and child molestation. In short, Man causes the sexual problems, And God fixes them with Holy Ghost sex.


Gays are simply men who want the rib that was taken from them to create women back! Gay men are turned off by women because they see where their missing rib went.

The main issue of Sodom and Gomorrah is to keep gay behavior private and NOT feel guilty for the gay feelings. Its no different than religions teaching heterosexual men to feel guilty for sexual feelings for women based on twisting the "don't lust for a woman" as a slave from Yahushua into "don't lust for a woman's body" from the phony "Jesus" trinity God. Christ never said what all religions claim He said.

Therefore, Homosexuals get hit with a twist on Sodom and Gomorrah. But heterosexuals get hit with twisting the "Jesus" man-mad god around. And if that is enough, The religions cannot leave our youth alone and twist wet dreams and washings in the OT with "masturbation is a sin".

Furthermore, Everywhere we turn, There are the so-called holy virgin nuns and priests who stand proudly as celibate trusting fools of the Catholic Corrupters, And Anon/Noah calls them self-righteous evil (but blind) pricks--pretending to be God's virgin bride. Isaiah said, "All the tables of ideas are vomit". He is right. And we ask: "Why is our world messed up? " Now you know the spiritual cause and effect reasons.

Thank God for porno and the Internet to release humans from the religious prison of sex. The explosive need for pictures of nude bodies for singles to masturbate proves how dysfunctional sex had become over the religious centuries of the past. Religions demonized sex to place unnatural fear into the human heart about a glorious function of the body created by God for pleasure. Sex is our #1 purpose for being created in the first place and is not just to create children. No. Abraham's life proves the truth about pleasures! After his God-path with Sarah, Isaac, And Ishmael; he had six YOUNG concubines to enjoy Holy Ghost sex practiced by the future Gods and Goddesses.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2019 11:05:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Jesus was gay according to Secret Mark.

He was married. The 12 apostles are metaphysically 12 digits of the 10 number kings. 1 Golden Rule and 2 Great Commandments of loving God, Self, And others in perfect balance walking in the light.

To be a God and Goddess, One needs to be in balance in two gender in each heart. Gays are undervaluing a gender in them. God created the gay movement for Israel to see all humans have two spiritual genders and not just one (religions claim one in their immature minds). Gays are more in touch with their spirit-orb genders, But need balance to fix the "unbalance" feelings that lingers and never go away. Only Holy Ghost sex with God can put them in balance, Including their past lives. Sexual tragedies will evoke past life gay behavior to retrain them in the unbalanced feelings.

If they do not want to deal with the gay behavior in this life, They can be discrete about it in mortality. And the two genders inside them will be put back in balance in the resurrection to be whatever gender the chose in the beginning before their "feelings" changed their decision about which gender to be. No shame, No blame, No guilt.

Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed for pushing the behavior on others against freewill belief and not being discrete. As long as children are left alone, The practice is fine for Gentile-angel-dogs who will die of old age anyway. Freewill. That said, The Gods and Goddesses of reincarnated Israel will overcome the unbalanced uses of the two inner genders roles in each person.

Gays suppress one of their gender roles to lose half their identity, For whatever reason known only to God, And only God can balance the two gender roles in Holy Ghost sex. That said, Without the gay movement from God, The world would not know everyone has two genders inside them.

Gays need to stay away from men and women meddling with their hearts trying to "fix" them. If someone uses the word "fix" and not "balance" run the opposite direction because they do know what the hell they are talking about. God designed the sexual pains so that Only God can fix them in Holy Ghost sex. Therefore, God will gets the private glory and credit and not man, Including rape and child molestation. In short, Man causes the sexual problems, And God fixes them with Holy Ghost sex.


Gays are simply men who want the rib that was taken from them to create women back! Gay men are turned off by women because they see where their missing rib went.

The main issue of Sodom and Gomorrah is to keep gay behavior private and NOT feel guilty for the gay feelings. Its no different than religions teaching heterosexual men to feel guilty for sexual feelings for women based on twisting the "don't lust for a woman" as a slave from Yahushua into "don't lust for a woman's body" from the phony "Jesus" trinity God. Christ never said what all religions claim He said.

Therefore, Homosexuals get hit with a twist on Sodom and Gomorrah. But heterosexuals get hit with twisting the "Jesus" man-mad god around. And if that is enough, The religions cannot leave our youth alone and twist wet dreams and washings in the OT with "masturbation is a sin".

Furthermore, Everywhere we turn, There are the so-called holy virgin nuns and priests who stand proudly as celibate trusting fools of the Catholic Corrupters, And Anon/Noah calls them self-righteous evil (but blind) pricks--pretending to be God's virgin bride. Isaiah said, "All the tables of ideas are vomit". He is right. And we ask: "Why is our world messed up? " Now you know the spiritual cause and effect reasons.

Thank God for porno and the Internet to release humans from the religious prison of sex. The explosive need for pictures of nude bodies for singles to masturbate proves how dysfunctional sex had become over the religious centuries of the past. Religions demonized sex to place unnatural fear into the human heart about a glorious function of the body created by God for pleasure. Sex is our #1 purpose for being created in the first place and is not just to create children. No. Abraham's life proves the truth about pleasures! After his God-path with Sarah, Isaac, And Ishmael; he had six YOUNG concubines to enjoy Holy Ghost sex practiced by the future Gods and Goddesses.

You spent the first year on DDO talking about covering the body. Now you are talking about nudity, Porno, Concubines and masturbation. Your mind ain't right Anon!
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2019 11:43:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Jesus was gay according to Secret Mark.

He was married. The 12 apostles are metaphysically 12 digits of the 10 number kings. 1 Golden Rule and 2 Great Commandments of loving God, Self, And others in perfect balance walking in the light.

To be a God and Goddess, One needs to be in balance in two gender in each heart. Gays are undervaluing a gender in them. God created the gay movement for Israel to see all humans have two spiritual genders and not just one (religions claim one in their immature minds). Gays are more in touch with their spirit-orb genders, But need balance to fix the "unbalance" feelings that lingers and never go away. Only Holy Ghost sex with God can put them in balance, Including their past lives. Sexual tragedies will evoke past life gay behavior to retrain them in the unbalanced feelings.

If they do not want to deal with the gay behavior in this life, They can be discrete about it in mortality. And the two genders inside them will be put back in balance in the resurrection to be whatever gender the chose in the beginning before their "feelings" changed their decision about which gender to be. No shame, No blame, No guilt.

Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed for pushing the behavior on others against freewill belief and not being discrete. As long as children are left alone, The practice is fine for Gentile-angel-dogs who will die of old age anyway. Freewill. That said, The Gods and Goddesses of reincarnated Israel will overcome the unbalanced uses of the two inner genders roles in each person.

Gays suppress one of their gender roles to lose half their identity, For whatever reason known only to God, And only God can balance the two gender roles in Holy Ghost sex. That said, Without the gay movement from God, The world would not know everyone has two genders inside them.

Gays need to stay away from men and women meddling with their hearts trying to "fix" them. If someone uses the word "fix" and not "balance" run the opposite direction because they do know what the hell they are talking about. God designed the sexual pains so that Only God can fix them in Holy Ghost sex. Therefore, God will gets the private glory and credit and not man, Including rape and child molestation. In short, Man causes the sexual problems, And God fixes them with Holy Ghost sex.


Gays are simply men who want the rib that was taken from them to create women back! Gay men are turned off by women because they see where their missing rib went.

The main issue of Sodom and Gomorrah is to keep gay behavior private and NOT feel guilty for the gay feelings. Its no different than religions teaching heterosexual men to feel guilty for sexual feelings for women based on twisting the "don't lust for a woman" as a slave from Yahushua into "don't lust for a woman's body" from the phony "Jesus" trinity God. Christ never said what all religions claim He said.

Therefore, Homosexuals get hit with a twist on Sodom and Gomorrah. But heterosexuals get hit with twisting the "Jesus" man-mad god around. And if that is enough, The religions cannot leave our youth alone and twist wet dreams and washings in the OT with "masturbation is a sin".

Furthermore, Everywhere we turn, There are the so-called holy virgin nuns and priests who stand proudly as celibate trusting fools of the Catholic Corrupters, And Anon/Noah calls them self-righteous evil (but blind) pricks--pretending to be God's virgin bride. Isaiah said, "All the tables of ideas are vomit". He is right. And we ask: "Why is our world messed up? " Now you know the spiritual cause and effect reasons.

Thank God for porno and the Internet to release humans from the religious prison of sex. The explosive need for pictures of nude bodies for singles to masturbate proves how dysfunctional sex had become over the religious centuries of the past. Religions demonized sex to place unnatural fear into the human heart about a glorious function of the body created by God for pleasure. Sex is our #1 purpose for being created in the first place and is not just to create children. No. Abraham's life proves the truth about pleasures! After his God-path with Sarah, Isaac, And Ishmael; he had six YOUNG concubines to enjoy Holy Ghost sex practiced by the future Gods and Goddesses.

You spent the first year on DDO talking about covering the body. Now you are talking about nudity, Porno, Concubines and masturbation. Your mind ain't right Anon!

Adam and Eve did not wear clothes. Neither does the Father or Mother in the third heaven wear clothes. Nudist colonies have tapped into eternity before removing the dragon by repentance and do not know what they are doing. Gods and Goddesses from the third heaven wears clothing for sake of mortals.

Clothes are created automatically by God for those who die. This is the testimony of near-death cases. God wants mortals and Shoel souls to wear clothes in public. Humans and the abode of the dead do not always follow the more discrete ways of God with Holy Ghost sex. Souls in Shoel remove their God-created clothes privately to have sex like mortals.

Souls can remove the God-instilled privacy for nudity by practice and destroy the privacy in the heart of Holy Ghost sex that has extremely sensitive revelations in private they will never hear or see. Laws to keep our clothes on in public are good laws when one comprehends Holy Ghost sex. However, We do not need to go to the religious extreme and have the women wear tents in public like Muslim women do. Duh!
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2019 12:36:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Jesus was gay according to Secret Mark.

He was married. The 12 apostles are metaphysically 12 digits of the 10 number kings. 1 Golden Rule and 2 Great Commandments of loving God, Self, And others in perfect balance walking in the light.

To be a God and Goddess, One needs to be in balance in two gender in each heart. Gays are undervaluing a gender in them. God created the gay movement for Israel to see all humans have two spiritual genders and not just one (religions claim one in their immature minds). Gays are more in touch with their spirit-orb genders, But need balance to fix the "unbalance" feelings that lingers and never go away. Only Holy Ghost sex with God can put them in balance, Including their past lives. Sexual tragedies will evoke past life gay behavior to retrain them in the unbalanced feelings.

If they do not want to deal with the gay behavior in this life, They can be discrete about it in mortality. And the two genders inside them will be put back in balance in the resurrection to be whatever gender the chose in the beginning before their "feelings" changed their decision about which gender to be. No shame, No blame, No guilt.

Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed for pushing the behavior on others against freewill belief and not being discrete. As long as children are left alone, The practice is fine for Gentile-angel-dogs who will die of old age anyway. Freewill. That said, The Gods and Goddesses of reincarnated Israel will overcome the unbalanced uses of the two inner genders roles in each person.

Gays suppress one of their gender roles to lose half their identity, For whatever reason known only to God, And only God can balance the two gender roles in Holy Ghost sex. That said, Without the gay movement from God, The world would not know everyone has two genders inside them.

Gays need to stay away from men and women meddling with their hearts trying to "fix" them. If someone uses the word "fix" and not "balance" run the opposite direction because they do know what the hell they are talking about. God designed the sexual pains so that Only God can fix them in Holy Ghost sex. Therefore, God will gets the private glory and credit and not man, Including rape and child molestation. In short, Man causes the sexual problems, And God fixes them with Holy Ghost sex.


Gays are simply men who want the rib that was taken from them to create women back! Gay men are turned off by women because they see where their missing rib went.

The main issue of Sodom and Gomorrah is to keep gay behavior private and NOT feel guilty for the gay feelings. Its no different than religions teaching heterosexual men to feel guilty for sexual feelings for women based on twisting the "don't lust for a woman" as a slave from Yahushua into "don't lust for a woman's body" from the phony "Jesus" trinity God. Christ never said what all religions claim He said.

Therefore, Homosexuals get hit with a twist on Sodom and Gomorrah. But heterosexuals get hit with twisting the "Jesus" man-mad god around. And if that is enough, The religions cannot leave our youth alone and twist wet dreams and washings in the OT with "masturbation is a sin".

Furthermore, Everywhere we turn, There are the so-called holy virgin nuns and priests who stand proudly as celibate trusting fools of the Catholic Corrupters, And Anon/Noah calls them self-righteous evil (but blind) pricks--pretending to be God's virgin bride. Isaiah said, "All the tables of ideas are vomit". He is right. And we ask: "Why is our world messed up? " Now you know the spiritual cause and effect reasons.

Thank God for porno and the Internet to release humans from the religious prison of sex. The explosive need for pictures of nude bodies for singles to masturbate proves how dysfunctional sex had become over the religious centuries of the past. Religions demonized sex to place unnatural fear into the human heart about a glorious function of the body created by God for pleasure. Sex is our #1 purpose for being created in the first place and is not just to create children. No. Abraham's life proves the truth about pleasures! After his God-path with Sarah, Isaac, And Ishmael; he had six YOUNG concubines to enjoy Holy Ghost sex practiced by the future Gods and Goddesses.

You spent the first year on DDO talking about covering the body. Now you are talking about nudity, Porno, Concubines and masturbation. Your mind ain't right Anon!
You wrote: The sea of glass is not heard or seen with the physical body but the spirit orb. And that is why the Lord has been harping on covering the flesh to see the Spirit of the Son in Yahweh Elohim as He is and actually touch Him or Her (Male Christ or the Female Holy Spirit). The elect were original translated in the first century.
So without covering the flesh one cannot see the spirit.

Adam and Eve did not wear clothes. Neither does the Father or Mother in the third heaven wear clothes. Nudist colonies have tapped into eternity before removing the dragon by repentance and do not know what they are doing. Gods and Goddesses from the third heaven wears clothing for sake of mortals.

Clothes are created automatically by God for those who die. This is the testimony of near-death cases. God wants mortals and Shoel souls to wear clothes in public. Humans and the abode of the dead do not always follow the more discrete ways of God with Holy Ghost sex. Souls in Shoel remove their God-created clothes privately to have sex like mortals.

Souls can remove the God-instilled privacy for nudity by practice and destroy the privacy in the heart of Holy Ghost sex that has extremely sensitive revelations in private they will never hear or see. Laws to keep our clothes on in public are good laws when one comprehends Holy Ghost sex. However, We do not need to go to the religious extreme and have the women wear tents in public like Muslim women do. Duh!
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2019 1:24:28 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
You wrote: The sea of glass is not heard or seen with the physical body but the spirit orb. And that is why the Lord has been harping on covering the flesh to see the Spirit of the Son in Yahweh Elohim as He is and actually touch Him or Her (Male Christ or the Female Holy Spirit). The elect were original translated in the first century.
So without covering the flesh one cannot see the spirit.

Correct.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2019 1:35:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
You wrote: The sea of glass is not heard or seen with the physical body but the spirit orb. And that is why the Lord has been harping on covering the flesh to see the Spirit of the Son in Yahweh Elohim as He is and actually touch Him or Her (Male Christ or the Female Holy Spirit). The elect were original translated in the first century.
So without covering the flesh one cannot see the spirit.

Correct.

You just thanked God for porn and nudity. Are you tired of covering of the flesh too?

You wrote: Thank God for porno and the Internet to release humans from the religious prison of sex. The explosive need for pictures of nude bodies for singles to masturbate proves how dysfunctional sex had become over the religious centuries of the past. Religions demonized sex to place unnatural fear into the human heart about a glorious function of the body created by God for pleasure. Sex is our #1 purpose for being created in the first place and is not just to create children. No. Abraham's life proves the truth about pleasures! After his God-path with Sarah, Isaac, And Ishmael; he had six YOUNG concubines to enjoy Holy Ghost sex practiced by the future Gods and Goddesses.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.