Total Posts:23|Showing Posts:1-23
Jump to topic:

REYCOLA is back!

ReyCola2
Posts: 142
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2019 5:58:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hayoo

Why God is Real

1. Kalaam Cosmological Argument

This argument is one of the best evidence for the existence of God. This argument is divided into three steps.

1. Whatever begins to exist has a cause;
2. The universe began to exist;
3. Therefore, The universe has a cause

The first premise is quite simple. Everything that we see now has a cause. Something can not come out of nothing. The Universe is an observable object you can see, Feel and even be apart of. The Universe is comprised of atoms like a horse or a book. These observable objects did not just pop out of nowhere. Now this does not apply to God as he is supernatural in the Bible. Natural observable objects can not come out of nowwhere. Name one thing, It came from somewhere. It has to be God.

Next, The universe began to exist is a true statement. It had to start from somewhere. If the universe never began to exist then the prior events in the universe would be infinite. However, An infinite number of events can not happen. Infinity is a number that means forever or ongoing forever. But we can never get the "infinitieth" division of the universe if prior events always happened. That would be an actual infinite ac would be compared to something like numbers which is a stark contrast to events in the universe. There is an illustration on how the "infinitieth" division of events in the universe is impossible.

Hilbert first invites us to imagine an ordinary hotel with a finite number of rooms. Suppose, Furthermore, That all the rooms are full. If a new guest shows up at the desk asking for a room, The manager says, "Sorry, All the rooms are full, " and that"s the end of the story.

But now, Says Hilbert, Let"s imagine a hotel with an infinite number of rooms, And let"s suppose once again that all the rooms are full. This fact must be clearly appreciated. There is not a single vacancy throughout the entire infinite hotel; every room already has a flesh-and-blood person in it. Now suppose a new guest shows up at the front desk, Asking for a room. "No problem, " says the manager. He moves the person who was staying in room #1 into room #2, The person who was staying in room #2 into room #3, The person who was staying in room #3 into room #4, And so on to infinity. As a result of these room changes, Room #1 now becomes vacant, And the new guest gratefully checks in. But before he arrived, All the rooms were already full!

It gets worse! Let"s now suppose, Hilbert says that an infinity of new guests shows up at the front desk, Asking for rooms. "No problem, No problem! " says the manager. He moves the person who was staying in room #1 into room #2, The person who was staying in room #2 into room #4, The person who was staying in room #3 into room #6, Each time moving the person into the room number twice his own. Since any number multiplied by two is an even number, All the guests wind up in even-numbered rooms. As a result, All the odd-numbered rooms become vacant, And the infinity of new guests is easily accommodated. In fact, The manager could do this an infinite number of times and always accommodate infinitely more guests. And yet, Before they arrived, All the rooms were already full!

Hilbert"s Hotel is absurd. Since nothing hangs on the illustration"s involving a hotel, The argument can be generalized to show that the existence of an actually infinite number of things is absurd. The second premise is true.

This argument is summed up in three steps:

1. An actual infinite cannot exist.
2. An infinite temporal regress of events is an actual infinite.
3. Therefore an infinite temporal regress of events cannot exist.

One more piece of evidence for the second premise is that the expansion of the universe proves that the universe can not be infinitely present. An equation to represent this is time + space = expansion. Time=W34;, Than expansion must =W34;. If one variable of the equation is infinity, Then the end result has to be infinity. With infinite time stretching forever, The expansion must be stretching for infinite measures. However, We can observe the expansion of the universe and prove it is not infinite. There are limits to the expansion which would be impossible if the universe was infinite. We could not observe expansion because in a state of cosmic expansion throughout each history cannot be infinite in the past but must have a beginning.

Finally, If you put the two premises together, It is very obvious that God created the universe. The universe had to have a cause. However that cause had to also have a cause, Then it becomes an infinite loop of observable objects creating things. God is a supernatural being and cosmological laws does not bend him and his spirit. He is the creator of the universe, The only explanation points towards it. {LINK}

2. The Design Argument

The world is full of great examples of how complicated and articulated it is. From Math, Science, And the Bible itself. The remarkable laws of nature can not be a coincidence. This argument is explained in three steps:

1. If God does not exist, The articulated design of the Earth is a coincidence
2. The articulatory way of the Earth and the laws of nature are not a coincidence.
3. Therefore, God exists

The first premise is easy to spot. There are plenty of examples of how articulated the world and even the universe is. First, It is remarkable how mathematics is such a useful tool in science. Mathematical structures runs the physical world even though math is not physical. How can this be? Well complex mathematical ideas like imaginary numbers, Tensor calculus, And Hilbert space don"t have much to do with the physical world. Even if the physical world must be mathematical, That doesn"t explain why the particular complex math we use works in describing the physical world. "The great book of nature, " wrote Galileo, "is written in mathematical language. "{LINK}

For example, Animals inherit three methods of symmetry in nature. Mathematics explain three ways of symmetry too. It lines up. The Fibonacci Sequence, A mathematical concept, Is seen in nature all over the place. The sequence can be translated into a spiral and reflects the spiral of sunflowers and even hurricanes. Then, The mathematical concept of fractals where the only way an infinity number can have a perimeter is seen all around nature. From tree and plant branches and leaves, Our neuron systems in our brains, And even our coastlines, Fractals are everywhere in nature likes it"s a mathematical constant design of Earth. Last, Animals in nature are remarkably made to make mathematical shapes and symmetrical figures like spider cobwebs and animal hexagon bee hives. {LINK}

So to conclude this point, If mathematical concepts just based on numbers are built into nature, Math can"t explain it, We can"t explain the coincidence, The only answer is God making these laws and it not being a coincidence. Math is also present in the Bible, But that is a different topic.

Next, One of the obvious complex designs we see in the universe is the fine tuning of our solar system. The universe is designed in a way for us to live to make it hard to be a coincidence. For example, The ratio of electron to proton mass is 1:1836. If the number was any larger or smaller, Molecules could not form and the universe would not exist. It is incredibly lucky that the mass of protons and electrons could form molecules in the universe. Or simply, God exists. In fact, Almost everything we see in the universe points to the existence of God:
ReyCola2
Posts: 142
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2019 5:59:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
part 2

For example, Animals inherit three methods of symmetry in nature. Mathematics explain three ways of symmetry too. It lines up. The Fibonacci Sequence, A mathematical concept, Is seen in nature all over the place. The sequence can be translated into a spiral and reflects the spiral of sunflowers and even hurricanes. Then, The mathematical concept of fractals where the only way an infinity number can have a perimeter is seen all around nature. From tree and plant branches and leaves, Our neuron systems in our brains, And even our coastlines, Fractals are everywhere in nature likes it"s a mathematical constant design of Earth. Last, Animals in nature are remarkably made to make mathematical shapes and symmetrical figures like spider cobwebs and animal hexagon bee hives. {LINK}

So to conclude this point, If mathematical concepts just based on numbers are built into nature, Math can"t explain it, We can"t explain the coincidence, The only answer is God making these laws and it not being a coincidence. Math is also present in the Bible, But that is a different topic.

Next, One of the obvious complex designs we see in the universe is the fine tuning of our solar system. The universe is designed in a way for us to live to make it hard to be a coincidence. For example, The ratio of electron to proton mass is 1:1836. If the number was any larger or smaller, Molecules could not form and the universe would not exist. It is incredibly lucky that the mass of protons and electrons could form molecules in the universe. Or simply, God exists. In fact, Almost everything we see in the universe points to the existence of God:

Carbon and oxygen nuclei have finely tuned energy levels.

Electromagnetic and gravitational forces are finely tuned, So the right kind of star can be stable.

Our sun is the right colour. If it was redder or bluer, Photosynthetic response would be weaker.

Our sun is also the right mass. If it was larger, Its brightness would change too quickly and there would be too much high energy radiation. If it was smaller, The range of planetary distances able to support life would be too narrow; the right distance would be so close to the star that tidal forces would disrupt the planet"s rotational period. UV radiation would also be inadequate for photosynthesis.

The earth"s distance from the sun is crucial for a stable water cycle. Too far away, And most water would freeze; too close and most water would boil.

The earth"s gravity, Axial tilt, Rotation period, Magnetic field, Crust thickness, Oxygen/nitrogen ratio, Carbon dioxide, Water vapour and ozone levels are just right.

Last, Remarkably the sun is 400 times larger than the moon and 400 times farther away from the moon. So the moon and the sun appear almost the exact same in the sky of Earth. This is why solar and lunar eclipses exist. To conclude, The very precise measurements of what makes life compatible and what makes the universe exists is remarkably close, Precise and consistent. Is this really a coincidence? No, There is no fundamental way to explain this, Except that a supernatural being fine tuned the universe. {LINK}

For the second premise, There is no way that these exceptional patterns in our universe and Earth can be coincidences. Simply because there is no way to explain these things. Every single one of these life-tuning facts in the universe are built for us. No atheist or scientist can really explain these phenomenons. Not one explanation was found. However, God has an answer in the Bible and it is true. And then third, This proves God is real. Another irrefutable piece of evidence that proves God is real

3. The Ontological Argument

The third argument for God, A philosophical argument, Is the Ontological Argument first written up by Saint Anselm in the 11th Century. It follows like this:

1. It is possible that a maximally great being exists.
2. If it is possible that a maximally great being exists, Then a maximally great being exists in some possible world.
3. If a maximally great being exists in some possible world, Then it exists in every possible world.
4. If a maximally great being exists in every possible world, Then it exists in the actual world.
5. If a maximally great being exists in the actual world, Then a maximally great being exists.
6. Therefore, A maximally great being exists.

This argument is very simple and true. If a MGB(Maximally Great Being) could exist, Then a MGB would have to exist because it is maximally great. The MGB here is God. Let"s go through this argument with each premise.

First, It is certainly possible that a MGB could exist. A MGB would have to be all-knowing, All-powerful and morally perfect. However, Only a maximally great being could exist instead of a maximally great pizza for example because it is an object and objects have no intrinsic value to rank it whether it is great or not. With a being who has a soul and a state of mind, We can conclude that it is maximally great. It is the greatest being ever. Next, If it is possible that a MGB exists then it has to be in a possible world. A possible world meaning any other world that includes different things that is logically coherent. A unicorn or a leprechaun exist in a possible world because it could exist. However, A Married Bachelor or a circle that does not have pi as the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter.

We know a MGB could exist and is logically coherent, Then it has to exist in every possible world. To illustrate this, Let"s say we have 100 possible worlds. It is better to be in 56 of those 100 possible worlds than 14. It is better to be in more possible worlds than not. So, A maximally great being would have to maximally
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2019 6:07:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ReyCola2 wrote:
Hayoo

Why God is Real



1. Kalaam Cosmological Argument

This argument is one of the best evidence for the existence of God. This argument is divided into three steps.

1. Whatever begins to exist has a cause;
2. The universe began to exist;
3. Therefore, The universe has a cause

The first premise is quite simple. Everything that we see now has a cause. Something can not come out of nothing. The Universe is an observable object you can see, Feel and even be apart of. The Universe is comprised of atoms like a horse or a book. These observable objects did not just pop out of nowhere. Now this does not apply to God as he is supernatural in the Bible. Natural observable objects can not come out of nowwhere. Name one thing, It came from somewhere. It has to be God.

Next, The universe began to exist is a true statement. It had to start from somewhere. If the universe never began to exist then the prior events in the universe would be infinite. However, An infinite number of events can not happen. Infinity is a number that means forever or ongoing forever. But we can never get the "infinitieth" division of the universe if prior events always happened. That would be an actual infinite ac would be compared to something like numbers which is a stark contrast to events in the universe. There is an illustration on how the "infinitieth" division of events in the universe is impossible.

Hilbert first invites us to imagine an ordinary hotel with a finite number of rooms. Suppose, Furthermore, That all the rooms are full. If a new guest shows up at the desk asking for a room, The manager says, "Sorry, All the rooms are full, " and that"s the end of the story.

But now, Says Hilbert, Let"s imagine a hotel with an infinite number of rooms, And let"s suppose once again that all the rooms are full. This fact must be clearly appreciated. There is not a single vacancy throughout the entire infinite hotel; every room already has a flesh-and-blood person in it. Now suppose a new guest shows up at the front desk, Asking for a room. "No problem, " says the manager. He moves the person who was staying in room #1 into room #2, The person who was staying in room #2 into room #3, The person who was staying in room #3 into room #4, And so on to infinity. As a result of these room changes, Room #1 now becomes vacant, And the new guest gratefully checks in. But before he arrived, All the rooms were already full!

It gets worse! Let"s now suppose, Hilbert says that an infinity of new guests shows up at the front desk, Asking for rooms. "No problem, No problem! " says the manager. He moves the person who was staying in room #1 into room #2, The person who was staying in room #2 into room #4, The person who was staying in room #3 into room #6, Each time moving the person into the room number twice his own. Since any number multiplied by two is an even number, All the guests wind up in even-numbered rooms. As a result, All the odd-numbered rooms become vacant, And the infinity of new guests is easily accommodated. In fact, The manager could do this an infinite number of times and always accommodate infinitely more guests. And yet, Before they arrived, All the rooms were already full!

Hilbert"s Hotel is absurd. Since nothing hangs on the illustration"s involving a hotel, The argument can be generalized to show that the existence of an actually infinite number of things is absurd. The second premise is true.

This argument is summed up in three steps:

1. An actual infinite cannot exist.
2. An infinite temporal regress of events is an actual infinite.
3. Therefore an infinite temporal regress of events cannot exist.

One more piece of evidence for the second premise is that the expansion of the universe proves that the universe can not be infinitely present. An equation to represent this is time + space = expansion. Time=W34;, Than expansion must =W34;. If one variable of the equation is infinity, Then the end result has to be infinity. With infinite time stretching forever, The expansion must be stretching for infinite measures. However, We can observe the expansion of the universe and prove it is not infinite. There are limits to the expansion which would be impossible if the universe was infinite. We could not observe expansion because in a state of cosmic expansion throughout each history cannot be infinite in the past but must have a beginning.

Finally, If you put the two premises together, It is very obvious that God created the universe. The universe had to have a cause. However that cause had to also have a cause, Then it becomes an infinite loop of observable objects creating things. God is a supernatural being and cosmological laws does not bend him and his spirit. He is the creator of the universe, The only explanation points towards it. {LINK}

2. The Design Argument

The world is full of great examples of how complicated and articulated it is. From Math, Science, And the Bible itself. The remarkable laws of nature can not be a coincidence. This argument is explained in three steps:

1. If God does not exist, The articulated design of the Earth is a coincidence
2. The articulatory way of the Earth and the laws of nature are not a coincidence.
3. Therefore, God exists

The first premise is easy to spot. There are plenty of examples of how articulated the world and even the universe is. First, It is remarkable how mathematics is such a useful tool in science. Mathematical structures runs the physical world even though math is not physical. How can this be? Well complex mathematical ideas like imaginary numbers, Tensor calculus, And Hilbert space don"t have much to do with the physical world. Even if the physical world must be mathematical, That doesn"t explain why the particular complex math we use works in describing the physical world. "The great book of nature, " wrote Galileo, "is written in mathematical language. "{LINK}

For example, Animals inherit three methods of symmetry in nature. Mathematics explain three ways of symmetry too. It lines up. The Fibonacci Sequence, A mathematical concept, Is seen in nature all over the place. The sequence can be translated into a spiral and reflects the spiral of sunflowers and even hurricanes. Then, The mathematical concept of fractals where the only way an infinity number can have a perimeter is seen all around nature. From tree and plant branches and leaves, Our neuron systems in our brains, And even our coastlines, Fractals are everywhere in nature likes it"s a mathematical constant design of Earth. Last, Animals in nature are remarkably made to make mathematical shapes and symmetrical figures like spider cobwebs and animal hexagon bee hives. {LINK}

So to conclude this point, If mathematical concepts just based on numbers are built into nature, Math can"t explain it, We can"t explain the coincidence, The only answer is God making these laws and it not being a coincidence. Math is also present in the Bible, But that is a different topic.

Next, One of the obvious complex designs we see in the universe is the fine tuning of our solar system. The universe is designed in a way for us to live to make it hard to be a coincidence. For example, The ratio of electron to proton mass is 1:1836. If the number was any larger or smaller, Molecules could not form and the universe would not exist. It is incredibly lucky that the mass of protons and electrons could form molecules in the universe. Or simply, God exists. In fact, Almost everything we see in the universe points to the existence of God:

The existence of the Universe is based on physical laws. So we have the cause for the Universe.
But what is the cause for God?
ReyCola2
Posts: 142
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2019 6:13:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ReyCola2 wrote:
Hayoo

Why God is Real



1. Kalaam Cosmological Argument

This argument is one of the best evidence for the existence of God. This argument is divided into three steps.

1. Whatever begins to exist has a cause;
2. The universe began to exist;
3. Therefore, The universe has a cause

The first premise is quite simple. Everything that we see now has a cause. Something can not come out of nothing. The Universe is an observable object you can see, Feel and even be apart of. The Universe is comprised of atoms like a horse or a book. These observable objects did not just pop out of nowhere. Now this does not apply to God as he is supernatural in the Bible. Natural observable objects can not come out of nowwhere. Name one thing, It came from somewhere. It has to be God.

Next, The universe began to exist is a true statement. It had to start from somewhere. If the universe never began to exist then the prior events in the universe would be infinite. However, An infinite number of events can not happen. Infinity is a number that means forever or ongoing forever. But we can never get the "infinitieth" division of the universe if prior events always happened. That would be an actual infinite ac would be compared to something like numbers which is a stark contrast to events in the universe. There is an illustration on how the "infinitieth" division of events in the universe is impossible.

Hilbert first invites us to imagine an ordinary hotel with a finite number of rooms. Suppose, Furthermore, That all the rooms are full. If a new guest shows up at the desk asking for a room, The manager says, "Sorry, All the rooms are full, " and that"s the end of the story.

But now, Says Hilbert, Let"s imagine a hotel with an infinite number of rooms, And let"s suppose once again that all the rooms are full. This fact must be clearly appreciated. There is not a single vacancy throughout the entire infinite hotel; every room already has a flesh-and-blood person in it. Now suppose a new guest shows up at the front desk, Asking for a room. "No problem, " says the manager. He moves the person who was staying in room #1 into room #2, The person who was staying in room #2 into room #3, The person who was staying in room #3 into room #4, And so on to infinity. As a result of these room changes, Room #1 now becomes vacant, And the new guest gratefully checks in. But before he arrived, All the rooms were already full!

It gets worse! Let"s now suppose, Hilbert says that an infinity of new guests shows up at the front desk, Asking for rooms. "No problem, No problem! " says the manager. He moves the person who was staying in room #1 into room #2, The person who was staying in room #2 into room #4, The person who was staying in room #3 into room #6, Each time moving the person into the room number twice his own. Since any number multiplied by two is an even number, All the guests wind up in even-numbered rooms. As a result, All the odd-numbered rooms become vacant, And the infinity of new guests is easily accommodated. In fact, The manager could do this an infinite number of times and always accommodate infinitely more guests. And yet, Before they arrived, All the rooms were already full!

Hilbert"s Hotel is absurd. Since nothing hangs on the illustration"s involving a hotel, The argument can be generalized to show that the existence of an actually infinite number of things is absurd. The second premise is true.

This argument is summed up in three steps:

1. An actual infinite cannot exist.
2. An infinite temporal regress of events is an actual infinite.
3. Therefore an infinite temporal regress of events cannot exist.

One more piece of evidence for the second premise is that the expansion of the universe proves that the universe can not be infinitely present. An equation to represent this is time + space = expansion. Time=W34;, Than expansion must =W34;. If one variable of the equation is infinity, Then the end result has to be infinity. With infinite time stretching forever, The expansion must be stretching for infinite measures. However, We can observe the expansion of the universe and prove it is not infinite. There are limits to the expansion which would be impossible if the universe was infinite. We could not observe expansion because in a state of cosmic expansion throughout each history cannot be infinite in the past but must have a beginning.

Finally, If you put the two premises together, It is very obvious that God created the universe. The universe had to have a cause. However that cause had to also have a cause, Then it becomes an infinite loop of observable objects creating things. God is a supernatural being and cosmological laws does not bend him and his spirit. He is the creator of the universe, The only explanation points towards it. {LINK}

2. The Design Argument

The world is full of great examples of how complicated and articulated it is. From Math, Science, And the Bible itself. The remarkable laws of nature can not be a coincidence. This argument is explained in three steps:

1. If God does not exist, The articulated design of the Earth is a coincidence
2. The articulatory way of the Earth and the laws of nature are not a coincidence.
3. Therefore, God exists

The first premise is easy to spot. There are plenty of examples of how articulated the world and even the universe is. First, It is remarkable how mathematics is such a useful tool in science. Mathematical structures runs the physical world even though math is not physical. How can this be? Well complex mathematical ideas like imaginary numbers, Tensor calculus, And Hilbert space don"t have much to do with the physical world. Even if the physical world must be mathematical, That doesn"t explain why the particular complex math we use works in describing the physical world. "The great book of nature, " wrote Galileo, "is written in mathematical language. "{LINK}

For example, Animals inherit three methods of symmetry in nature. Mathematics explain three ways of symmetry too. It lines up. The Fibonacci Sequence, A mathematical concept, Is seen in nature all over the place. The sequence can be translated into a spiral and reflects the spiral of sunflowers and even hurricanes. Then, The mathematical concept of fractals where the only way an infinity number can have a perimeter is seen all around nature. From tree and plant branches and leaves, Our neuron systems in our brains, And even our coastlines, Fractals are everywhere in nature likes it"s a mathematical constant design of Earth. Last, Animals in nature are remarkably made to make mathematical shapes and symmetrical figures like spider cobwebs and animal hexagon bee hives. {LINK}

So to conclude this point, If mathematical concepts just based on numbers are built into nature, Math can"t explain it, We can"t explain the coincidence, The only answer is God making these laws and it not being a coincidence. Math is also present in the Bible, But that is a different topic.

Next, One of the obvious complex designs we see in the universe is the fine tuning of our solar system. The universe is designed in a way for us to live to make it hard to be a coincidence. For example, The ratio of electron to proton mass is 1:1836. If the number was any larger or smaller, Molecules could not form and the universe would not exist. It is incredibly lucky that the mass of protons and electrons could form molecules in the universe. Or simply, God exists. In fact, Almost everything we see in the universe points to the existence of God:

The existence of the Universe is based on physical laws. So we have the cause for the Universe.
But what is the cause for God?

God is sup
ReyCola2
Posts: 142
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2019 6:15:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ReyCola2 wrote:
Hayoo

Why God is Real



1. Kalaam Cosmological Argument

This argument is one of the best evidence for the existence of God. This argument is divided into three steps.

1. Whatever begins to exist has a cause;
2. The universe began to exist;
3. Therefore, The universe has a cause

The first premise is quite simple. Everything that we see now has a cause. Something can not come out of nothing. The Universe is an observable object you can see, Feel and even be apart of. The Universe is comprised of atoms like a horse or a book. These observable objects did not just pop out of nowhere. Now this does not apply to God as he is supernatural in the Bible. Natural observable objects can not come out of nowwhere. Name one thing, It came from somewhere. It has to be God.


God is supernatural and not natural like a universe, Of course, If you were to say what well created God, Then you have to look at the cause of God and then the cause of that cause and so on. It has to start somewhere. Outside of the natural. It has to be supernatural, The only explanation is God.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2019 6:35:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ReyCola2 wrote:
ReyCola2 wrote:
Hayoo

Why God is Real



1. Kalaam Cosmological Argument

This argument is one of the best evidence for the existence of God. This argument is divided into three steps.

1. Whatever begins to exist has a cause;
2. The universe began to exist;
3. Therefore, The universe has a cause

The first premise is quite simple. Everything that we see now has a cause. Something can not come out of nothing. The Universe is an observable object you can see, Feel and even be apart of. The Universe is comprised of atoms like a horse or a book. These observable objects did not just pop out of nowhere. Now this does not apply to God as he is supernatural in the Bible. Natural observable objects can not come out of nowwhere. Name one thing, It came from somewhere. It has to be God.


God is supernatural and not natural like a universe, Of course, If you were to say what well created God, Then you have to look at the cause of God and then the cause of that cause and so on. It has to start somewhere. Outside of the natural. It has to be supernatural, The only explanation is God.

You said whatever exists has a cause. If God exist then it too must have a cause.

The existence of the Universe is based on physical laws. So we have the cause for the Universe.
But what is the cause for God?
ReyCola2
Posts: 142
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2019 6:41:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ReyCola2 wrote:
ReyCola2 wrote:
Hayoo

Why God is Real



1. Kalaam Cosmological Argument

This argument is one of the best evidence for the existence of God. This argument is divided into three steps.

1. Whatever begins to exist has a cause;
2. The universe began to exist;
3. Therefore, The universe has a cause

The first premise is quite simple. Everything that we see now has a cause. Something can not come out of nothing. The Universe is an observable object you can see, Feel and even be apart of. The Universe is comprised of atoms like a horse or a book. These observable objects did not just pop out of nowhere. Now this does not apply to God as he is supernatural in the Bible. Natural observable objects can not come out of nowwhere. Name one thing, It came from somewhere. It has to be God.


God is supernatural and not natural like a universe, Of course, If you were to say what well created God, Then you have to look at the cause of God and then the cause of that cause and so on. It has to start somewhere. Outside of the natural. It has to be supernatural, The only explanation is God.

You said whatever exists has a cause. If God exist then it too must have a cause.

The existence of the Universe is based on physical laws. So we have the cause for the Universe.
But what is the cause for God?

there si sno cuase for God, He was always there, He is outside of physical laws
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2019 1:49:29 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
ReyCola2 wrote:
ReyCola2 wrote:
ReyCola2 wrote:
Hayoo

Why God is Real



1. Kalaam Cosmological Argument

This argument is one of the best evidence for the existence of God. This argument is divided into three steps.

1. Whatever begins to exist has a cause;
2. The universe began to exist;
3. Therefore, The universe has a cause

The first premise is quite simple. Everything that we see now has a cause. Something can not come out of nothing. The Universe is an observable object you can see, Feel and even be apart of. The Universe is comprised of atoms like a horse or a book. These observable objects did not just pop out of nowhere. Now this does not apply to God as he is supernatural in the Bible. Natural observable objects can not come out of nowwhere. Name one thing, It came from somewhere. It has to be God.


God is supernatural and not natural like a universe, Of course, If you were to say what well created God, Then you have to look at the cause of God and then the cause of that cause and so on. It has to start somewhere. Outside of the natural. It has to be supernatural, The only explanation is God.

You said whatever exists has a cause. If God exist then it too must have a cause.

The existence of the Universe is based on physical laws. So we have the cause for the Universe.
But what is the cause for God?

there si sno cuase for God, He was always there, He is outside of physical laws

Therefore God fails the Kalaam Cosmological Argument which states whatever exists has a cause.
But God has no cause therefore it doesn't exist.
ReyCola2
Posts: 142
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2019 2:07:21 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
ReyCola2 wrote:
ReyCola2 wrote:
ReyCola2 wrote:
Hayoo

Why God is Real



1. Kalaam Cosmological Argument

This argument is one of the best evidence for the existence of God. This argument is divided into three steps.

1. Whatever begins to exist has a cause;
2. The universe began to exist;
3. Therefore, The universe has a cause

The first premise is quite simple. Everything that we see now has a cause. Something can not come out of nothing. The Universe is an observable object you can see, Feel and even be apart of. The Universe is comprised of atoms like a horse or a book. These observable objects did not just pop out of nowhere. Now this does not apply to God as he is supernatural in the Bible. Natural observable objects can not come out of nowwhere. Name one thing, It came from somewhere. It has to be God.


God is supernatural and not natural like a universe, Of course, If you were to say what well created God, Then you have to look at the cause of God and then the cause of that cause and so on. It has to start somewhere. Outside of the natural. It has to be supernatural, The only explanation is God.

You said whatever exists has a cause. If God exist then it too must have a cause.

The existence of the Universe is based on physical laws. So we have the cause for the Universe.
But what is the cause for God?

there si sno cuase for God, He was always there, He is outside of physical laws

Therefore God fails the Kalaam Cosmological Argument which states whatever exists has a cause.
But God has no cause therefore it doesn't exist.

I just answered that, WTF
Willows
Posts: 11,684
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2019 6:24:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
ReyCola2 wrote:
Hayoo

Why God is Real

The first premise is easy to spot. There are plenty of examples of how articulated the world and even the universe is. First, It is remarkable how mathematics is such a useful tool in science. Mathematical structures runs the physical world even though math is not physical. How can this be? Well complex mathematical ideas like imaginary numbers, Tensor calculus, And Hilbert space don"t have much to do with the physical world. Even if the physical world must be mathematical, That doesn"t explain why the particular complex math we use works in describing the physical world. "The great book of nature, " wrote Galileo, "is written in mathematical language. "{LINK}

For example, Animals inherit three methods of symmetry in nature. Mathematics explain three ways of symmetry too. It lines up. The Fibonacci Sequence, A mathematical concept, Is seen in nature all over the place. The sequence can be translated into a spiral and reflects the spiral of sunflowers and even hurricanes. Then, The mathematical concept of fractals where the only way an infinity number can have a perimeter is seen all around nature. From tree and plant branches and leaves, Our neuron systems in our brains, And even our coastlines, Fractals are everywhere in nature likes it"s a mathematical constant design of Earth. Last, Animals in nature are remarkably made to make mathematical shapes and symmetrical figures like spider cobwebs and animal hexagon bee hives. {LINK}

So to conclude this point, If mathematical concepts just based on numbers are built into nature, Math can"t explain it, We can"t explain the coincidence, The only answer is God making these laws and it not being a coincidence. Math is also present in the Bible, But that is a different topic.

Next, One of the obvious complex designs we see in the universe is the fine tuning of our solar system. The universe is designed in a way for us to live to make it hard to be a coincidence. For example, The ratio of electron to proton mass is 1:1836. If the number was any larger or smaller, Molecules could not form and the universe would not exist. It is incredibly lucky that the mass of protons and electrons could form molecules in the universe. Or simply, God exists. In fact, Almost everything we see in the universe points to the existence of God:

I think you will find that your "something from nothing" and "fine-tuning" arguments have been raised many times before and completely dismissed long ago as being completely illogical before they even get off the ground.

The premise of "something cannot come from nothing" or cause is hypocritical since, By the same token, God cannot come from nothing either. Or, From the other point of view, By whatever means God exists, So too could life; without having being created.

The "fine-tuning" argument is a totally self-appointed type of reasoning in that the beholder is looking at something and "looking for" characteristics that happen to coincide.

There has never been one piece of viable evidence whatsoever to ever support the theory of creation.
Yet, The overwhelming and irrefutable evidence and sound reasoning that we have that life evolved through natural selection completely overturn all theories of creation.

Once again, We see the (copied) writings of someone trying to introduce mathematical reasoning into the mix.
But when it comes down to it, In the end, The answer is always the same: therefore there is something "beyond" science, Therefore God exists.

It's the old con; if it can't be explained it must be something supernatural.

Completely contrived an completely wrong.
EtrnlVw
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2019 1:37:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Willows wrote:


The "fine-tuning" argument is a totally self-appointed type of reasoning in that the beholder is looking at something and "looking for" characteristics that happen to coincide.

Exactly right Willy, It's called an interpretation you know, Like how you interpret there is no Creator. Which one do you think makes more sense in light of intelligent processes occurring everywhere you look? The very nature of energy (which co-exists with the conscious Reality of God) acts as awareness hmmm, I wonder why that could be? Ever heard of the term correlation Willard? That would be a good term to get yourself familiar with if you ever wish to pay attention beyond effects rather than causes.

There has never been one piece of viable evidence whatsoever to ever support the theory of creation.


Again, This is stupidity. One can interpret the evidences anyway that makes logical, Commonsense to them. Just as you have ignorantly interpreted creation as dead matter producing life and intelligent processes and adopting an atheist ideology because of it lol, Doesn't sound stupid Willard?

Yet, The overwhelming and irrefutable evidence and sound reasoning that we have that life evolved through natural selection completely overturn all theories of creation.

Evolution is a process, We correlate processes with a mind or sentience and that is how processes occur. Doesn't that make sense Willy? Use your brain for once.

It's the old con; if it can't be explained it must be something supernatural.

It can be explained, Can be articulated and the evidence all points to an intelligent Source. The fact you believe the "supernatural" to be silly is only silly on your part not ours. Our proposition holds more water than your ever will, That's for sure.
Completely contrived an completely wrong.

Lol sure pal
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2019 2:32:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ReyCola2 wrote:

1. Kalaam Cosmological Argument

This argument is one of the best evidence for the existence of God. This argument is divided into three steps.

1. Whatever begins to exist has a cause;
2. The universe began to exist;
3. Therefore, The universe has a cause

The first premise is quite simple. Everything that we see now has a cause. Something can not come out of nothing. The Universe is an observable object you can see, Feel and even be apart of. The Universe is comprised of atoms like a horse or a book. These observable objects did not just pop out of nowhere. Now this does not apply to God as he is supernatural in the Bible. Natural observable objects can not come out of nowwhere. Name one thing, It came from somewhere. It has to be God.


God is supernatural and not natural like a universe, Of course, If you were to say what well created God, Then you have to look at the cause of God and then the cause of that cause and so on. It has to start somewhere. Outside of the natural. It has to be supernatural, The only explanation is God.

You said whatever exists has a cause. If God exist then it too must have a cause.

The existence of the Universe is based on physical laws. So we have the cause for the Universe.
But what is the cause for God?

there si sno cuase for God, He was always there, He is outside of physical laws

Therefore God fails the Kalaam Cosmological Argument which states whatever exists has a cause.
But God has no cause therefore it doesn't exist.

I just answered that, WTF

Everything that exists can be measured, Quantified and qualified. But God cannot be measured therefore it doesn't exist.
EtrnlVw
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2019 5:53:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ReyCola2 wrote:
thanks for the bcakup ETRNLVIEW

You got it, BTW Harikrish is a Hindu so he too accepts creation. . . He just likes to play games so his posts are not worth arguing/debating over.
ReyCola2
Posts: 142
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2019 12:37:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
ReyCola2 wrote:
thanks for the bcakup ETRNLVIEW

You got it, BTW Harikrish is a Hindu so he too accepts creation. . . He just likes to play games so his posts are not worth arguing/debating over.

harikrish is not intelligent
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2019 3:03:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
ReyCola2 wrote:
This argument is one of the best evidence for the existence of God. This argument is divided into three steps.

1. Whatever begins to exist has a cause;
2. The universe began to exist;
3. Therefore, The universe has a cause

Your logic breaks down in the beginning. Where does the cause come from? Answer that question first, And we will continue the discussion.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2019 4:00:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ReyCola2 wrote:
ReyCola2 wrote:
thanks for the bcakup ETRNLVIEW

You got it, BTW Harikrish is a Hindu so he too accepts creation. . . He just likes to play games so his posts are not worth arguing/debating over.

harikrish is not intelligent
Yet you remain stumped with his question.

You said whatever exists has a cause. If God exist then it too must have a cause.

The existence of the Universe is based on physical laws. So we have the cause for the Universe.
But what is the cause for God?

there si sno cuase for God, He was always there, He is outside of physical laws

Therefore God fails the Kalaam Cosmological Argument which states whatever exists has a cause.
But God has no cause therefore it doesn't exist.

I just answered that, WTF

Everything that exists can be measured, Quantified and qualified. But God cannot be measured therefore it doesn't exist.
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2019 3:55:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
harikrish is not intelligent

Yet another poster comes to the same conclusion as everyone else.

Willard

Lol! It fits him Etrnl.
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2019 3:56:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
harikrish is not intelligent

Yet another poster comes to the same conclusion as everyone else.

Willard

Lol! It fits him Etrnl.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2019 4:48:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
harikrish is not intelligent

Yet another poster comes to the same conclusion as everyone else.

Willard

Lol! It fits him Etrnl.

Because of Harikrish's spiritual and biblical learning he was nominated.
1. The most Spiritual member in DDO.
2. A champion for Christians.
3. A champion for Africans.
4. A Champion for Muslims.
5. A champion for Hindus.
6. Even a champion for atheists.

What members are saying about Harikrish.
RuvDraba wrote:
2015
In a recent shock announcement in the Nominations thread our beloved colleague, The sensitive, Compassionate and humble Harikrish revealed:
Since spirituality is a concern to many members in the Religion thread, I would like to cordially invite our Most Spiritual Member to explain it to us. In particular:

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: I don't know, Hari. For me, The most interesting aspect of your posts isn't your theology, But the mind that writes the posts. I confess that when I read your posts, I spend more time thinking about you than I do your arguments.

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, I want to confirm I'd read your post and acknowledge that it was on-topic and one of the most constructive and thoughtful posts I've read from you in Religion. I thank you for that contribution.

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, That's two posts you've made that not only don't offend me, They're interesting and thoughtful. My thanks for them both. :)

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, Thank you again for this post. It's thoughtful and well-researched, And I've been looking forward to responding to it.

Anon compliments Harikrish: The approach of Harikrish and Willows has worked well for me. I am glad Hari got rid of all the milk toast and lukewarm Christians who love to agree with each other rather than know the truth. Praise Yahweh for working through Hari.

Praise Yahweh for working through Hari. Hallelujah!

Anon wrote: I am a facilitator of ideas and projects. Harikrish: You are a leader of people. You were also a leader of people in your past life as a Biblical prophet. I was a facilitator of a grand project and not a leader of people. God is doing His work through both of us.

SingularityofLight wrote: Unlike Ethang5 who is among the worst deceivers, You are not a liar Harikrish. You play both sides because the Bible has two sides: 95 percent toxic waste, And 5 percent conscience. I don't blame you for playing both sides, I just disagree that Christianity has anything fundamentally positive to give the earth and this includes the hideousness of slavery.

SOL agrees with me with some praise and advice. Once SOL sees the benefits of slavery and owns a black slave, His advice will turn to praise as well.

-----
Meet some Indian women and men.
https://youtu. Be/5woHry_eqIs
https://youtu. Be/UwXktRxLJYE
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2019 5:40:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

harikrish is not intelligent

Yet another poster comes to the same conclusion as everyone else.

Willard

Lol! It fits him Etrnl.

Because of Harikrish's spiritual and biblical learning he was nominated.

Everyone thinks you're an idiot. Everyone says so.

1. The most Spiritual member in DDO.
The thread is satire where you are called an idiot by every poster in the thread.

2. A champion for Christians.
Your delusional fantasy world doesn't count.

3. A champion for Africans.
Well, You are black, But a champion? How can a moron be a champ?

4. A Champion for Muslims.
Must be why so many of your FB friends are Muslims though you claim to be Canadian.

5. A champion for Hindus.
Dattaswami called you an lying idiot. And Hindus voted for Trump, Who you call a racist.

6. Even a champion for atheists.
Atheists have called you a disgusting moron to a man.

What members are saying about Harikrish.
https://www. Debate. Org/opinions/is-india-a-shithole-country

We all know what members are saying about you. We've all said the same thing. "Harikrish is a disgusting moron. "

Your spam will not change that.
Willows
Posts: 11,684
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2019 12:38:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
EtrnlVw wrote:
Willows wrote:


The "fine-tuning" argument is a totally self-appointed type of reasoning in that the beholder is looking at something and "looking for" characteristics that happen to coincide.

Exactly right Willy, It's called an interpretation you know, Like how you interpret there is no Creator. Which one do you think makes more sense in light of intelligent processes occurring everywhere you look? The very nature of energy (which co-exists with the conscious Reality of God) acts as awareness hmmm, I wonder why that could be? Ever heard of the term correlation Willard? That would be a good term to get yourself familiar with if you ever wish to pay attention beyond effects rather than causes.

There has never been one piece of viable evidence whatsoever to ever support the theory of creation.


Again, This is stupidity. One can interpret the evidences anyway that makes logical, Commonsense to them. Just as you have ignorantly interpreted creation as dead matter producing life and intelligent processes and adopting an atheist ideology because of it lol, Doesn't sound stupid Willard?

Yet, The overwhelming and irrefutable evidence and sound reasoning that we have that life evolved through natural selection completely overturn all theories of creation.

Evolution is a process, We correlate processes with a mind or sentience and that is how processes occur. Doesn't that make sense Willy? Use your brain for once.

It's the old con; if it can't be explained it must be something supernatural.

It can be explained,

It can't be explained.
You, Nor any one of your deluded cohorts have ever satisfactorily explained supernatural phenomena.
I don't need to interpret facts. They stand as they are; confirmed and established.
If you want to keep your dream alive by spewing out meaningless rhetoric then keep it up. You are only showing everyone how stupid you are at thinking anyone with half a brain is going to go along with your wishy-washy nonsense, Which says; nothing at all.

But then, That's what your stupid belief is all about, Isn't it?
Nothing at all.
And so it will always remain.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2019 1:42:04 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

harikrish is not intelligent

Yet another poster comes to the same conclusion as everyone else.

Willard

Lol! It fits him Etrnl.

Because of Harikrish's spiritual and biblical learning he was nominated.

Everyone thinks you're an idiot. Everyone says so.

1. The most Spiritual member in DDO.
The thread is satire where you are called an idiot by every poster in the thread.

2. A champion for Christians.
Your delusional fantasy world doesn't count.

3. A champion for Africans.
Well, You are black, But a champion? How can a moron be a champ?

4. A Champion for Muslims.
Must be why so many of your FB friends are Muslims though you claim to be Canadian.

5. A champion for Hindus.
Dattaswami called you an lying idiot. And Hindus voted for Trump, Who you call a racist.

6. Even a champion for atheists.
Atheists have called you a disgusting moron to a man.

What members are saying about Harikrish.
https://www. Debate. Org/opinions/is-india-a-shithole-country

We all know what members are saying about you. We've all said the same thing. "Harikrish is a disgusting moron. "

Your spam will not change that.

How another black Astro2 responded to Ethang's posts?

Astro2 wrote: Harikrish The Bible will make you do irrational things I like to call It Bible Hysteria.
And No I don"t know any Black People that would even think about going to Ghana.

You are offensive even to blacks nigger Ethang!

Astro2 wrote: Ok Boomer Please don"t say your a conservative Ethang because you acting like Libtard and an ahole.

Astro2 wrote: Lol you can"t really blame the man I mean he lives in Ghana infested with malaria, Slums dangerous animals drugs and filariasis.

Astro2 wrote: think you are finally coming to a realization. . . That you have wasted most of your life supporting a evil and fake god!

What members on DDO are saying about Ethang5.
Post#5 could Jesus heal amputees?
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/110517/1/
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: So, Several posters have now pointed out YOUR ignorance, Showing that there were indeed amputees in that era,
So, My question is, Why do you so readily call others ignorant while writing about things you clearly know nothing about?

Post#12
Smithereens-->@Ethang5: Consider this a rebuttal to your ignorant views of history: https://www. Ncbi. Nlm. Nih. Gov. . .

Post#14
Woej-->@Ethang5: No. You didn't. You meant that there were no amputees. We can tell that by your, Unqualified exclamation that" there were no Amputees! " Now you are lying about what you intended in an attempt to back-peddle from an ignorant statement.

Post#25
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: You can't bring yourself to admit error, Let's suggest that Jesus Beebe did meet an amputee.

Post#31
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: Still, He's managed to hide how stupid his point is by making a stupid error and being too dishonest to admit it.

Post#33
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: How can we debate when you just flat out deny error when it's clearly shown to you?

Post#39
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: You didn't ask any question. You made a silly excuse about a straw man argument, Then wouldn't admit you made a glaring error.

Post#40
Bulproof-->@Ethang5: hahahaha you lost when you first posted there were no amputees, All of your lies since just prove how pathetic you are.
I bet he doesn't respond.

Post#43
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: the only way you think you can win is with obstinate stupidity, I'm satisfied you're dusted.

Post#51
ArtyMarty-->@Ethang5: Yet again, No demonstration of your assertions whatsoever, Just insults. As I said, Keep digging, You started the thread and yet still haven't been able to demonstrate how your god can cure so much as a wart. . . . To be honest you're an embarrassing advocate for any religious view if that's the best you can do.

Post#65
Goldtop-->@Ethang5: You're intellectually dishonest so you're claim of hating you is just another lame excuse for you not to admit you were dead wrong. Ha!

Post#81
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: You not understanding. I gave you a chance for me to give a crap what you say- you turned it down. I can now treat you as a clown with a clear conscience.

Post#83
JohnSmith22-->@Ethang5: Apart from Eth demonstrating his unwillingness to admit making even the slightest error, I can't see what purpose this thread is serving.

There could have been a story in the gospels about Jesus curing an amputee, But there isn't one. I don't see that a big deal. I have noticed that a lot of threads involving Eth end up being about Eth rather than the actual topic.

Post#84
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: Guess he can't counter actual arguments sufficiently, So has to make them up- then, Of course, He gets his butt handed to him on the made up ones, But that's just plain good entertainment.

Still, As an instructional exercise, It is good to note he won't ever admit error, And one should tailor the extent to which they take him seriously by that measure.

Post#92
Ludofl3x-->@Ethang5: Which part of that was inaccurate? I'm pretty sure I can go find the posts in this hilarious thread where you're arguing those things, Or you think you are. Everyone else has dismissed the thought that started this thread in the first place, And because you're such a jag to everyone else, They're taking pleasure in beating on you. To be honest, You deserve it. You could have avoided it easily.

If I were you, I'd quit in disgust at this mistreatment, But I hope you don't. It's too much fun to watch you twist yourself up in thread after thread without ever sniffing self awareness.

Post#105
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: So, After calling people all kinds of names for pointing out you said "No amputees", You now carefully edit my post where I said "I've never heard anyone use the argument that Jesus didn't heal amputees", And go on to highlight examples of the argument they DO make.
whole point was exactly that people highlight the lack of amputee re-growth, But said I've never heard anyone refer to Jesus not doing it.
None of the above does either.
That's beyond carless or mis-speaking. You are now a Christian engaging in blatant false-witness in some bizarre attempt to maintain pride.
You are a fascinating study in how religion can turn someone completely dishonest.

Post#146
Desmac-->@Ethang5: Gentlemen, Please do not forget that Eth is not above altering other contributor's posts to improve his own tenuous positions.

SingularityofLight wrote: Unlike Ethang5 who is among the worst deceivers, You are not a liar Harikrish.

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Then we find out Ethang5 is not only a very black nigger, He is a black slumdog slum dweller living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

How You wasted your life
smuggling bibles (22 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.