Jump to topic:

Fountain of Living Waters

anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2019 5:32:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
We call the parable, "The woman by the well" and not "The woman by the fountain of living waters". Why? No Holy Ghost sex with revelations, And therefore, No one repents of bad ideas to drink from the living waters of identity and never thirst again:

John 4:13-14
Jesus answered and said to her, "Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again, But whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life. "

Well
mortal well of water of religious spiritual water that makes us naturally "thirsty" for identity. The more we go to religions, The more thirsty we get for the moonlight death counterfeit of sunlight! The more we drink, The more we get lost inside the darkness the appears to be sunlight. This is THE FOUNDATION OF REINCARNATED OCCULT ISRAEL:

Rev 12:1 Sign of Moonlight, Starlight, Sunlight
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342712/

Spring Fountain
In Matt 16, The Greek text recorded Yahushua was reincarnated Adam. With it spelled out plainly, The virgin birth by Joseph's sperm being transferred into Mary's womb became self explanatory: "Demigods are human".
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2019 6:13:30 PM
How fast did that "new" idea travel? The ancient societies gobbled it up as God provided two things:

1. First-hand cause and effect valid proof from God directly. Living evidence. Springs of revelation revealing eternal identity They stopped thirsting for religious ideas that hide we are One Yahweh Elohim. We chose to be an angel, Animal, Or God in the very beginning.

2. Baptized members "in covenant" had secure career employment for life. This enabled them to stop worrying about survival and live in small communities as "one heart and one soul" and enjoy Holy Ghost sex to increase their knowledge of God.

Then God changed the paradigms deliberately after 70AD to teach His favorite goats about His black grace power for 1500 years after destroying Rome's money system that ended any assembly remaining after 70AD who were still practicing the original economic order of God.

Anon/Noah is building the same intellectual models Yahushua taught. Nothing new. The ideas were lost but not the dead words of dead prophets. Observe His source is the OT.

Jeremiah 17:13
O Lord, The hope of Israel, All who forsake You shall be ashamed. "Those who depart from Me Shall be written in the earth [mortal ideas lead to death], Because they have forsaken the Lord, The fountain of living waters. "

The difference from the religions? Yahushua was anointed by Holy Ghost sex by grace through belief and trust in God. Anon/Noah is also anointed with the same anointing by the same "cause and effect" sex dynamcs. . 100% of reincarnated Israel will also be anointed like Yahushua and Anon/Noah. Reincarnate occult Israel is the suffering servant in Isaiah 53. Any successful witch using God's power through belief and trust will testify how difficult the path really is, And only a "few" are traveling on the "narrow" way. . "Feeling abnormal" is the worst part to manage because they do not know the eternal purpose of their unique powers and gifts from God.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2019 6:49:19 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
We call the parable, "The woman by the well" and not "The woman by the fountain of living waters". Why? No Holy Ghost sex with revelations, And therefore, No one repents of bad ideas to drink from the living waters of identity and never thirst again:

John 4:13-14
Jesus answered and said to her, "Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again, But whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life. "

Well
mortal well of water of religious spiritual water that makes us naturally "thirsty" for identity. The more we go to religions, The more thirsty we get for the moonlight death counterfeit of sunlight! The more we drink, The more we get lost inside the darkness the appears to be sunlight. This is THE FOUNDATION OF REINCARNATED OCCULT ISRAEL:

Rev 12:1 Sign of Moonlight, Starlight, Sunlight
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342712/

Spring Fountain
In Matt 16, The Greek text recorded Yahushua was reincarnated Adam. With it spelled out plainly, The virgin birth by Joseph's sperm being transferred into Mary's womb became self explanatory: "Demigods are human".

But you said you ate like a pig.

After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. The event was so traumatic on me when I was 17,

I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago. . For example, I know about Paul's writing about God is not the author of confusion but I said God "causes" the confusion. The words author and causes are two different words.

Soon after you were sent to DDO with extensive butt and brain trauma.

Anon wrote: God gave me the evidence I needed to reveal I am the reincarnated Noah. This is why I believe what I do. I am not an idiot dreamer. I stand on PHYSICAL facts and evidence. For example, When I first came in here, I did not poop for 17 days. God removed the poop from my intestines supernaturally. 17=1+7=8 8=translation. I had no pain or discomfort. In fact, I liked not going to the bathroom but still eating like a pig. I cannot stop what God wants to do with me. This is only one example of physical evidence God has given me to keep walking in the light.

You wrote: Correct. Yahweh led me away from Alex Jones to DDO to rearrange my brain.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2019 7:26:26 PM
No judging. God is the unjust judge of mercy for eternity. Duh! David who committed mortal murdered and mortal adultery will be a God in eternity.

We cannot know the Lord in our heart to never thirst again until we find our lost true identities by Holy Ghost sex. Anon does not know how fast he could have stopped thirsting had someone else explained the correct ideas to Him starting at birth so he would have never left the first heaven in the first place. His path is what it is, Therefore, The question is irrelevant and should not be asked at all.

The wondering is not only a waste of time, But it creates spiritual thirst that is never satisfied. Spiritual "What if" scenarios of the heart kill predestination and prevent one from drinking from the fountain of eternity to never thirst again. Once we know who we are, God reveals ideas at an accelerated pace to be translated or resurrected.

After 61 years of life, Finally, This week, After running around in circles after his age 17 tragedy, Anon/Noah has drank the water of eternal life and will never thirst again for his true identity.

Many others have also had tragedies evoking all kinds of subconscious crap from pasts lives, Not knowing what the hell is going on. As a solution to end the emptiness and emotional pain, Some kill themselves to kill the pain. If they choose to survive, Suicide is constantly shoved into the conscious mind by the dragon that is connected to the subconscious past lives no matter what they do or think.

They eventually turn to alcohol, Medications, Drugs, Sex, Or whatever, As a distraction from "true" repentance from Holy Ghost sex. Repentance taught in all religions is a huge fraud. Run away from them. True, The counterfeit spiritual ideas and methods temporarily remove the thirst as a "distraction" as if they are moving forward in the moonlight. But the thirst for identity also returns.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2019 7:58:52 PM
The suicide thoughts come and go like a pendulum clock. Those with perfect lives exempt from abnormal tragedies, Cannot comprehend the "suicide" pendulum from evoked past lives. The normal "slaves live in the controlled "rate wheels" of activity and can never comprehend the suicide thoughts unless they have an overwhelming tragedy in life, Such as rape, Or child molestation, Or a best friend or family member murdered by someone else. The tragic event evokes the subconscious past lives to do God's predestinated will, Whatever it is.

Bad habits to survive mortal life then become addictions. Then they end up in walking trance, Jail, Or become criminals, Or die unexpectedly in many different psychosomatic ways, Or by die by suicide. Society has cause and effect backwards. These people see the messed up systems are of the world and want a kingdom that is not of the world and cannot find it anywhere they look. They are lost because no one else knows about Holy Ghost sex to find what their hearts and souls really need.

Therefore, Criminals in or out of jail are welcome to DDO. Prostitutes, Drug addicts, Alcoholics, , Sexual addicts, Or whoever, (seeking distractions from vehicle pleasure of the body frequency that are not sin), Are actually reacting subconsciously to very evil tragedies created by the systeems we live in, Yahweh Elohim welcomes you to DDO to teach you to find the etermal fountain of the water of "Christ's Created Anointing of Light" by using Holy Ghost sex.

THE ANIONTING CANNOT BE FAKED. To receive the anointing, Christ said, "Repent, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand [or near in your heart]",

Malcom X learned repentance in prison by renewing his mind, But without the teaching of Holy Ghost sex. Therefore, He could not shake the religious moonlight paradimgs. God took him off the earth by murdering him as an example of a lost coin that will eventually become a God in eternity. He was hot or cold in his heart. Therefore, They had INTEGRITY OF HEART committed to ideas. He was true to his heart from the beginning. But he kept changing ideas as he grew.

Malcom X did not know all religions are evil moonlight. Stay away from all of them. Walk in the light of God that has no darkness. Drink the water that removes all thirst for true identtidy. We are One Yahweh Elohim.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2019 8:09:26 PM
Anon wrote: Therefore, **Malcom X** had INTEGRITY OF HEART committed to ideas. He was true to his heart from the beginning. But he kept changing his ideas as he grew.

Muslims pay attention. Malcom X and Mohammad are born to be Gods. Predestination. Get it yet? The ET's Law of One will remove all religions first. Your multiple wives will love Holy Ghost sex:
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2019 9:10:11 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
No judging. God is the unjust judge of mercy for eternity. Duh! David who committed mortal murdered and mortal adultery will be a God in eternity.

We cannot know the Lord in our heart to never thirst again until we find our lost true identities by Holy Ghost sex. Anon does not know how fast he could have stopped thirsting had someone else explained the correct ideas to Him starting at birth so he would have never left the first heaven in the first place. His path is what it is, Therefore, The question is irrelevant and should not be asked at all.

The wondering is not only a waste of time, But it creates spiritual thirst that is never satisfied. Spiritual "What if" scenarios of the heart kill predestination and prevent one from drinking from the fountain of eternity to never thirst again. Once we know who we are, God reveals ideas at an accelerated pace to be translated or resurrected.

After 61 years of life, Finally, This week, After running around in circles after his age 17 tragedy, Anon/Noah has drank the water of eternal life and will never thirst again for his true identity.

Many others have also had tragedies evoking all kinds of subconscious crap from pasts lives, Not knowing what the hell is going on. As a solution to end the emptiness and emotional pain, Some kill themselves to kill the pain. If they choose to survive, Suicide is constantly shoved into the conscious mind by the dragon that is connected to the subconscious past lives no matter what they do or think.

They eventually turn to alcohol, Medications, Drugs, Sex, Or whatever, As a distraction from "true" repentance from Holy Ghost sex. Repentance taught in all religions is a huge fraud. Run away from them. True, The counterfeit spiritual ideas and methods temporarily remove the thirst as a "distraction" as if they are moving forward in the moonlight. But the thirst for identity also returns.

So your thirst for identity has returned. Eating like a pig made you feel like Noah. Moses wandered in the desert for 40 years. Do you feel closer to Moses now?

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.