Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

Isaiah 53:1-2. Spiritual Biology 101

anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2019 12:01:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Isaiah 53:1-2
Who has believed our report? [Who will believe we are part of One Yahweh Elohim? ]
And to whom has the arm [power]
of the Lord been revealed? [God's power is revealed to Israel--both black grace power and white grace power to govern the world. ]
For he [Reincarnated Israel is the suffering servant growing up into Gods and Goddesses]
shall grow up [mature spiritually from child to adult by reincarnations]
before Him [One Yahweh Elohim the metaphysical Most High God]
as a tender [Israel is spiritually sensitive]
plant [A plant grows by water (correct Identity), Sunlight (rainbow color covenant), And oxygen (Spirit). Drinking the Water of the Word of God is identity of the "Great I Am". Cleansing of the water of the Word is renewing the mind by water baptism, Metaphorically speaking. They are two different waters in the natural and also have two different "water uses" in the heart].
And as a root out of dry ground [Dry ground is the minerals the plant feeds on as food. The food we eat is doing the will of God and is not our identity of water. The water is removed in Isaiah as "dry ground" to focus on the fact the identity of water is not the nutrients in the dry soil that the roots supply to the plant. Metaphorically, The identity "water" carries the minerals and nutrients from our "root paradigms" into our hearts to grow up doing the predestinated will of God. God controls our paths by grace (black or white) through freewill belief. Spiritual science biology 101. Wow! ].
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2019 1:31:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Isaiah 53:1-2
Who has believed our report? [Who will believe we are part of One Yahweh Elohim? ]
And to whom has the arm [power]
of the Lord been revealed? [God's power is revealed to Israel--both black grace power and white grace power to govern the world. ]
For he [Reincarnated Israel is the suffering servant growing up into Gods and Goddesses]
shall grow up [mature spiritually from child to adult by reincarnations]
before Him [One Yahweh Elohim the metaphysical Most High God]
as a tender [Israel is spiritually sensitive]
plant [A plant grows by water (correct Identity), Sunlight (rainbow color covenant), And oxygen (Spirit). Drinking the Water of the Word of God is identity of the "Great I Am". Cleansing of the water of the Word is renewing the mind by water baptism, Metaphorically speaking. They are two different waters in the natural and also have two different "water uses" in the heart].
And as a root out of dry ground [Dry ground is the minerals the plant feeds on as food. The food we eat is doing the will of God and is not our identity of water. The water is removed in Isaiah as "dry ground" to focus on the fact the identity of water is not the nutrients in the dry soil that the roots supply to the plant. Metaphorically, The identity "water" carries the minerals and nutrients from our "root paradigms" into our hearts to grow up doing the predestinated will of God. God controls our paths by grace (black or white) through freewill belief. Spiritual science biology 101. Wow! ].

No mention of water or biology in Isaiah 53.
Isaiah 53 is the most quoted verse by Christians because it refers to the suffering of a servant of God.

Isaiah 53:3 He was despised and rejected by mankind,
a man of suffering, And familiar with pain.
Like one from whom people hide their faces
he was despised, And we held him in low esteem.

Anon, You really don't know your scriptures and distort the little you read. Why?
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2019 3:44:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Isaiah 53:1-2
Who has believed our report? [Who will believe we are part of One Yahweh Elohim? ]
And to whom has the arm [power]
of the Lord been revealed? [God's power is revealed to Israel--both black grace power and white grace power to govern the world. ]
For he [Reincarnated Israel is the suffering servant growing up into Gods and Goddesses]
shall grow up [mature spiritually from child to adult by reincarnations]
before Him [One Yahweh Elohim the metaphysical Most High God]
as a tender [Israel is spiritually sensitive]
plant [A plant grows by water (correct Identity), Sunlight (rainbow color covenant), And oxygen (Spirit). Drinking the Water of the Word of God is identity of the "Great I Am". Cleansing of the water of the Word is renewing the mind by water baptism, Metaphorically speaking. They are two different waters in the natural and also have two different "water uses" in the heart].
And as a root out of dry ground [Dry ground is the minerals the plant feeds on as food. The food we eat is doing the will of God and is not our identity of water. The water is removed in Isaiah as "dry ground" to focus on the fact the identity of water is not the nutrients in the dry soil that the roots supply to the plant. Metaphorically, The identity "water" carries the minerals and nutrients from our "root paradigms" into our hearts to grow up doing the predestinated will of God. God controls our paths by grace (black or white) through freewill belief. Spiritual science biology 101. Wow! ].

No mention of water or biology in Isaiah 53.

Explained above.

Isaiah 53 is the most quoted verse by Christians because it refers to the suffering of a servant of God.

Isaiah 53:3 He was despised and rejected by mankind,

Reincarnated Israel is rejected by mankind spiritually.

a man of suffering, And familiar with pain.

Reincarnated Israel has been in extreme suffering trying to figure out the witchcraft power and ET power. The outsiders have no idea the suffering and pain endured behind the curtain of Oz to find their paths to God, While feeling so "abnormal"--to find identity of the lost silver coin and Peal of Great Price of the "Great I Am. " Try being a world leader without clear identity and purpose. The responsibility is painful and creates suffering the pubic will never see.

: Like one from whom people hide their faces

No spirit-orb want to hear the message of who we are. They trust man and religions and not Israel or God.

he was despised, And we held him in low esteem.

Israel is the butt of many jokes. The Jewish bankers created the image they are criminals. The scripture say Israel will become a hiss and byword


Anon, You really don't know your scriptures and distort the little you read. Why?

Because Isaiah 53 Yahushua is a metaphor for Israel. Israel is not a metaphor for Yahushua. Even He told Israel to pickup their spiritual crosses and follow Him spiritually to the cross by reading Ps 22. How can anyone miss the truth? It is a metaphor for Israel. The Christian are in error.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2019 4:13:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
he was despised, And we held him in low esteem. :
Anon, You really don't know your scriptures and distort the little you read. Why?

Israel is a hiss of low esteem just like Isaiah 53 predicts accurately. Everyone is always third temple that will never be built with animals sacrifices for no one knows what Holy Ghost sex is in the first place to increase the knowledge of God. Please note the plagues in thee OT are metaphysical of the heart and soul in the OT. Cover the body vehicle of the flesh to see what the Bible means. The Holy Ghost sex includes flesh, But the focus is on a metaphysical God without a body that lives inside us.

1 Kings 9:8
And as for this house, Which is exalted, Everyone who passes by it will be astonished and will hiss, And say, "Why has the Lord done thus to this land and to this house? "

Jeremiah 18:16
To make their land desolate and a perpetual hissing; Everyone who passes by it will be astonished And shake his head.

Jeremiah 19:8
I will make this city desolate and a hissing; everyone who passes by it will be astonished and hiss because of all its plagues.

Jeremiah 49:17
"Edom also shall be an astonishment; Everyone who goes by it will be astonished And will hiss at all its plagues.

Jeremiah 50:13
Because of the wrath of the Lord She shall not be inhabited, But she shall be wholly desolate. Everyone who goes by Babylon shall be horrified And hiss at all her plagues.

Lamentations 2:15
All who pass by clap their hands at you; They hiss and shake their heads At the daughter of Jerusalem: "Is this the city that is called "The perfection of beauty, The joy of the whole earth"? "

Zephaniah 2:15
This is the rejoicing city That dwelt securely, That said in her heart, "I am it, And there is none besides me. " How has she become a desolation, A place for beasts to lie down! Everyone who passes by her Shall hiss and shake his fist.


Beasts of self lie down. 4-legs of self, Poor in spirit stuff as an objective of the hissing sounds all documented perfectly in the scientific cause and effect processes of the book of Revelation of the 4 wheels of Ezekiel. The witches will love it.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2019 2:37:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
he was despised, And we held him in low esteem. :
Anon, You really don't know your scriptures and distort the little you read. Why?

Israel is a hiss of low esteem just like Isaiah 53 predicts accurately. Everyone is always third temple that will never be built with animals sacrifices for no one knows what Holy Ghost sex is in the first place to increase the knowledge of God. Please note the plagues in thee OT are metaphysical of the heart and soul in the OT. Cover the body vehicle of the flesh to see what the Bible means. The Holy Ghost sex includes flesh, But the focus is on a metaphysical God without a body that lives inside us.

Please explain Holy Ghost sex.
Or how plagues in the OT are metaphysical of the heart and soul.
Or how to have Holy Ghost sex that includes flesh when the metaphysical God is without a body that lives inside us?

It appears a lot of this crap goes through your mind when you are masturbating especially when your wife is having her period. She must be reading you the bible as you masturbate.

1 Kings 9:8
And as for this house, Which is exalted, Everyone who passes by it will be astonished and will hiss, And say, "Why has the Lord done thus to this land and to this house? "

Jeremiah 18:16
To make their land desolate and a perpetual hissing; Everyone who passes by it will be astonished And shake his head.

Jeremiah 19:8
I will make this city desolate and a hissing; everyone who passes by it will be astonished and hiss because of all its plagues.

Jeremiah 49:17
"Edom also shall be an astonishment; Everyone who goes by it will be astonished And will hiss at all its plagues.

Jeremiah 50:13
Because of the wrath of the Lord She shall not be inhabited, But she shall be wholly desolate. Everyone who goes by Babylon shall be horrified And hiss at all her plagues.

Lamentations 2:15
All who pass by clap their hands at you; They hiss and shake their heads At the daughter of Jerusalem: "Is this the city that is called "The perfection of beauty, The joy of the whole earth"? "

Zephaniah 2:15
This is the rejoicing city That dwelt securely, That said in her heart, "I am it, And there is none besides me. " How has she become a desolation, A place for beasts to lie down! Everyone who passes by her Shall hiss and shake his fist.


Beasts of self lie down. 4-legs of self, Poor in spirit stuff as an objective of the hissing sounds all documented perfectly in the scientific cause and effect processes of the book of Revelation of the 4 wheels of Ezekiel. The witches will love it.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2019 8:16:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
Please explain Holy Ghost sex.
Or how to have Holy Ghost sex that includes flesh when the metaphysical God is without a body that lives inside us?

Originally, Anon/Noah called it "spiritual intimacy" or "spiritual sex". He did not want to use "Holy Spirit sex" because in Hebrew grammar the Holy Spirit is feminine. When the sea of glass revealed the words "Holy Ghost" were neuter in Greek, The light flashed, And the word "Ghost" is exactly what the spirit-orb sees and touches, Described in 1 John 1-4 to know we have eternal life--Israel or Gentiles. They are extremely subtle "feelings" (not emotions) to actually know God by sex for both men and women. God is a see-through ghost, So to speak.

Having sex with your eyes closed while dreaming of screwing a different woman of beauty with a perfect body, For example, Is the best way to describe how the flesh and spirit operate as one. The eyes can be open as well, But the example of closed eyes is to clarify the experience.

One could be in one position in the mind, But a different possession in the flesh, Being aware of both simultaneously. Same thing for a woman but with a handsome man of God. Christ can have a beard or not. The beard is a metaphor of spiritual truth. The entire human body is an image of truth. God teaches truth by that method. The beauty of truth in God is breath-taking. Repent of your sins by not stealing anymore and enter God's white grace covenant. Try it. You will like it. Much more pleasurable the God's black grace.

The difference using Holy Ghost sex is God creates the image by freewill belief in Him and His power instead of an independent self without regard to your wife's feelings of love for you and God. Your wife (or multiple women) is doing the same thing f*cking a male God "handsome" image. A human live body is not a "graven" image. Only dead cut up bodies are "graven images" forbidden by Torah. Anything dead can be a graven image that will be a distraction from Holy Ghost sex. Now we can comprehend the 2nd Commandment of God about graven images. Duh! He did not say images. He said "graven" images to bow down to -- buildings, Religious arts, Trinkets, Crosses, Crucifixes, Buddha paintings or doll, Krishna graven images, Etc. These things prevent Holy Ghost sex of the heart for it moves the mind to the soul emotions connected directly to the flesh and not to the spirit-orb and will. We [our hearts] end up doing things we really do not want to do. We become robotic slaves. We are not free. As sure as an airplane flies by physical sciences, Breaking the 2nd Commandment of God will inhibit Holy Ghost sex. Spiritual science.

The woman's emotional love for her physical man explodes in multiple orgasms naturally for that session of sex. In addition, The man can deposit multiple spiritual sperms until the pleasure ends with the man's physical ejaculation. Surprise! The man can have multiple spiritual orgasm in many different positions as the woman does physically. The woman's love energizes the marriage binding it as one flesh. This ignites the man's emotional love for her. The love and sacrifices in the marriage spirals upward by the power of sex.

That said, Sometimes sex is just to love each other when we need it. We exclude Him-Her as God and just love each other as "normal" mortals.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2019 8:20:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Try it. You will like it. Much more pleasurable **than** God's black grace.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2019 9:29:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Prophets can also have "normal visions" while having sex as they do in occult temples with black grace sex, But the visions will be interpreted with the knowledge of God if they use Holy Ghost sex simultaneously. One can have the two together as one. Prophets can also have visions as normal while having sex as they do in occult temples with black grace sex, But the visions will be interpreted with the knowledge of God if they use Holy Ghost sex simultaneously. One can have the two together as one.

Furthermore, If one opens one's eyes, One can see the Holy Ghost images simultaneously. This of course cannot happen without repentance of sin correctly without using "atonement and testament" ideas and by making the rainbow covenant promises with God in the 10 commandment to stop being a thief.

Being a liar to "bear false witness against self" for "self-protection" is not included in the covenant. Premarital sex is not included in the covenant. Masturbation is not included in the covenant. The millions of mortal laws created by man are NOT included in the covenant.

In other words, If we are on a highway by ourselves and can speed our sports car up to 120 mph, We have not broken our covenant with God. But if the cops catch us, We owe them the fine because of their dumb laws made by man. No one else was on the road on the salt flats in Utah, For example.

We are created to be free to enjoy the pleasures of life. Risk is fun for some of us. Anon/Noah loves "high risks / high rewards". Telling everyone he did not poop for 17 days is a good example. His belief has paid dividends of truth. Others do not like risk. But their reward is different from God. That said, Do not hurt anyone else or place anyone else at risk who does not want to be. Simple stuff.

Therefore, The better name is "Holy Ghost sex" for men and women, And those are the words that describe the intimacy with God perfectly. The pronoun "it" used in Greek makes the Holy Ghost flexible to be a man or woman "image" we can see right through and is not a "typical" real-looking vision the prophets receive from God, Especially using drugs to open the third eye pineal gland for black grace powers of God.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2019 9:48:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
From that perspective, Translation into Gods and Goddesses is the greatest risk in the Universe by grace through belief in valid evidence. No one knows for sure until it happen. Someone who does not like risk will never be translated but resurrected instead. God made them that way in the beginning. Variety. We are not clones. Some people hate risk. Taking risk cannot be taught. We are born with the talent. The international bankers have known this truth for thousands of years to scout the talent and purchase it to serve in the secret society networks. Fine. But when they put the pieces together, Israel are risk takers trusting God. God births them where he does. All events are predestinated. The final showdown for reincarnated Israel is the third temple era that is just around the corner.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2019 9:56:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
We are just beginning a 50-year trek on earth to end the Cosmic War. We are all babies learning to walk in the light, Stumbling with the new paradigms as we adjust to the new ideas. We are going to make lots of mistakes. But avoid public mistakes. There is no mercy in public. The pubic expects perfection because they are Yahweh Elohim, But they are lost intentionally by God.

When Israel finds herself/himself, The public will do the same to find themselves as One Infinite Creator, And the warped mortal perfection expectations and gossip magazines will slowly disappear. Until then, The leaders need to live in their fantasy fishbowls of perfection illusions for the public's sake of trust. We need strong leadership. 50 years is not very long. Be patient.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2019 12:10:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Prophets can also have "normal visions" while having sex as they do in occult temples with black grace sex, But the visions will be interpreted with the knowledge of God if they use Holy Ghost sex simultaneously. One can have the two together as one. Prophets can also have visions as normal while having sex as they do in occult temples with black grace sex, But the visions will be interpreted with the knowledge of God if they use Holy Ghost sex simultaneously. One can have the two together as one.

Furthermore, If one opens one's eyes, One can see the Holy Ghost images simultaneously. This of course cannot happen without repentance of sin correctly without using "atonement and testament" ideas and by making the rainbow covenant promises with God in the 10 commandment to stop being a thief.

Being a liar to "bear false witness against self" for "self-protection" is not included in the covenant. Premarital sex is not included in the covenant. Masturbation is not included in the covenant. The millions of mortal laws created by man are NOT included in the covenant.

In other words, If we are on a highway by ourselves and can speed our sports car up to 120 mph, We have not broken our covenant with God. But if the cops catch us, We owe them the fine because of their dumb laws made by man. No one else was on the road on the salt flats in Utah, For example.

We are created to be free to enjoy the pleasures of life. Risk is fun for some of us. Anon/Noah loves "high risks / high rewards". Telling everyone he did not poop for 17 days is a good example. His belief has paid dividends of truth. Others do not like risk. But their reward is different from God. That said, Do not hurt anyone else or place anyone else at risk who does not want to be. Simple stuff.

Therefore, The better name is "Holy Ghost sex" for men and women, And those are the words that describe the intimacy with God perfectly. The pronoun "it" used in Greek makes the Holy Ghost flexible to be a man or woman "image" we can see right through and is not a "typical" real-looking vision the prophets receive from God, Especially using drugs to open the third eye pineal gland for black grace powers of God.

It appears a lot of this crap goes through your mind when you are masturbating especially when your wife is having her period. She must be reading you the bible as you masturbate.

Her favourite lines must be from Luke.

Luke 1:34 How will this be, " Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin? "

35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God. 36 Even Elizabeth your relative is going to have a child in her old age, And she who was said to be unable to conceive is in her sixth month. 37 For no word from God will ever fail. "
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2019 3:25:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Prophets can also have "normal visions" while having sex as they do in occult temples with black grace sex, But the visions will be interpreted with the knowledge of God if they use Holy Ghost sex simultaneously. One can have the two together as one. Prophets can also have visions as normal while having sex as they do in occult temples with black grace sex, But the visions will be interpreted with the knowledge of God if they use Holy Ghost sex simultaneously. One can have the two together as one.

Furthermore, If one opens one's eyes, One can see the Holy Ghost images simultaneously. This of course cannot happen without repentance of sin correctly without using "atonement and testament" ideas and by making the rainbow covenant promises with God in the 10 commandment to stop being a thief.

Being a liar to "bear false witness against self" for "self-protection" is not included in the covenant. Premarital sex is not included in the covenant. Masturbation is not included in the covenant. The millions of mortal laws created by man are NOT included in the covenant.

In other words, If we are on a highway by ourselves and can speed our sports car up to 120 mph, We have not broken our covenant with God. But if the cops catch us, We owe them the fine because of their dumb laws made by man. No one else was on the road on the salt flats in Utah, For example.

We are created to be free to enjoy the pleasures of life. Risk is fun for some of us. Anon/Noah loves "high risks / high rewards". Telling everyone he did not poop for 17 days is a good example. His belief has paid dividends of truth. Others do not like risk. But their reward is different from God. That said, Do not hurt anyone else or place anyone else at risk who does not want to be. Simple stuff.

Therefore, The better name is "Holy Ghost sex" for men and women, And those are the words that describe the intimacy with God perfectly. The pronoun "it" used in Greek makes the Holy Ghost flexible to be a man or woman "image" we can see right through and is not a "typical" real-looking vision the prophets receive from God, Especially using drugs to open the third eye pineal gland for black grace powers of God.

It appears a lot of this crap goes through your mind when you are masturbating especially when your wife is having her period. She must be reading you the bible as you masturbate.

Her favourite lines must be from Luke.

Luke 1:34 How will this be, " Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin? "

35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God. 36 Even Elizabeth your relative is going to have a child in her old age, And she who was said to be unable to conceive is in her sixth month. 37 For no word from God will ever fail. "

True about the virgin Mary. God transferred Joseph's sperm from a wet dream like all the other demigods in history. They are all mortals with virgin mothers. Israel had its own mortal reincarnated demigod as Adam who had lived and died many times. He is special because He is the only begotten son of God by sex.

Using Holy Ghost sex, The facts in history are too easy to reconcile, Aren't they? The witches need to stop stealing by true repentance (discretely of course), And only God knows what he will reveal from the spell and occult literature of the past. The true knowledge of God in white grace power will be damn interesting and helpful for everyone. What truths are buried in all those spells? Your intellectual knowledge will never go to waste. The more you have read, The better position you are in to know good and evil with white grace power of God to increase your KNOWLEDGE OF GOD.

The truth is far more tantalizing and delicious than the tricycle power of God based on spells that can go on and off by God's white grace will. All that memorization required? They must be performed perfectly to work. Compare that to Anon's/Noah's imperfection God's will insisted in spite of his whining privately to God about all the public mistakes. Increasing the miracle's stopped it. He doesn't whine anymore.

Repentance is much easier than you think. No more spells to protect you from the demons God creates because of your fear of His power. All power comes from God. No need anymore. Stop fearing His power and don't piss off any mortals and you are safe. Pissing off other humans in power is the tricky part. Be wise as serpents. But harmless as doves. Anon/Noah learned a few months ago he was killed in the 16th century and tortured because He was going against the will of God in blindness by all his Christian ideas in the 16th. They were nice to Anon/Noah, But he would not listen and forced their hand, So God killed him, Justified by God. It's fine now. His life is good, And he drank the waters of life not to be thirsty for identity anymore on Dec 19th, 2019. . Therefore, God sent Anon/Noah on a wild goose chase for 400 years to trick Ra (Lucifer). Checkmate. Game over!

Anon/Noah didn't know that 12 months ago. He was pretty negative about the bankers 18 months ago. He is not doing that again. Duh! Don't go against the powers that be, But serve them. If we all work together, The ETs will be disclosed soon on schedule in God's perfect timing. Predestination. God can't go wrong. He is in control of everything--black grace and white grace. Mind boggling, Isn't it?

Just imagine the witches and magicians removing all that fear. John said, "Perfect love casts out all fear". It doesn't matter what happened in the past. It's over. Don't worry be happy.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2019 7:50:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Prophets can also have "normal visions" while having sex as they do in occult temples with black grace sex, But the visions will be interpreted with the knowledge of God if they use Holy Ghost sex simultaneously. One can have the two together as one. Prophets can also have visions as normal while having sex as they do in occult temples with black grace sex, But the visions will be interpreted with the knowledge of God if they use Holy Ghost sex simultaneously. One can have the two together as one.

Furthermore, If one opens one's eyes, One can see the Holy Ghost images simultaneously. This of course cannot happen without repentance of sin correctly without using "atonement and testament" ideas and by making the rainbow covenant promises with God in the 10 commandment to stop being a thief.

Being a liar to "bear false witness against self" for "self-protection" is not included in the covenant. Premarital sex is not included in the covenant. Masturbation is not included in the covenant. The millions of mortal laws created by man are NOT included in the covenant.

In other words, If we are on a highway by ourselves and can speed our sports car up to 120 mph, We have not broken our covenant with God. But if the cops catch us, We owe them the fine because of their dumb laws made by man. No one else was on the road on the salt flats in Utah, For example.

We are created to be free to enjoy the pleasures of life. Risk is fun for some of us. Anon/Noah loves "high risks / high rewards". Telling everyone he did not poop for 17 days is a good example. His belief has paid dividends of truth. Others do not like risk. But their reward is different from God. That said, Do not hurt anyone else or place anyone else at risk who does not want to be. Simple stuff.

Therefore, The better name is "Holy Ghost sex" for men and women, And those are the words that describe the intimacy with God perfectly. The pronoun "it" used in Greek makes the Holy Ghost flexible to be a man or woman "image" we can see right through and is not a "typical" real-looking vision the prophets receive from God, Especially using drugs to open the third eye pineal gland for black grace powers of God.

It appears a lot of this crap goes through your mind when you are masturbating especially when your wife is having her period. She must be reading you the bible as you masturbate.

Her favourite lines must be from Luke.

Luke 1:34 How will this be, " Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin? "

35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God. 36 Even Elizabeth your relative is going to have a child in her old age, And she who was said to be unable to conceive is in her sixth month. 37 For no word from God will ever fail. "

True about the virgin Mary. God transferred Joseph's sperm from a wet dream like all the other demigods in history. They are all mortals with virgin mothers. Israel had its own mortal reincarnated demigod as Adam who had lived and died many times. He is special because He is the only begotten son of God by sex.

You don't seem to get most of what you write about.
How can Jesus be God's son after you claim it was Joseph's sperm that was used to impregnate Mary?
Using Holy Ghost sex, The facts in history are too easy to reconcile, Aren't they? The witches need to stop stealing by true repentance (discretely of course), And only God knows what he will reveal from the spell and occult literature of the past. The true knowledge of God in white grace power will be damn interesting and helpful for everyone. What truths are buried in all those spells? Your intellectual knowledge will never go to waste. The more you have read, The better position you are in to know good and evil with white grace power of God to increase your KNOWLEDGE OF GOD.

The truth is far more tantalizing and delicious than the tricycle power of God based on spells that can go on and off by God's white grace will. All that memorization required? They must be performed perfectly to work. Compare that to Anon's/Noah's imperfection God's will insisted in spite of his whining privately to God about all the public mistakes. Increasing the miracle's stopped it. He doesn't whine anymore.

You suffer from constipation. You also said you became mentally ill at 17. Those are not seen as favourable miracles.

Repentance is much easier than you think. No more spells to protect you from the demons God creates because of your fear of His power. All power comes from God. No need anymore. Stop fearing His power and don't piss off any mortals and you are safe. Pissing off other humans in power is the tricky part. Be wise as serpents. But harmless as doves. Anon/Noah learned a few months ago he was killed in the 16th century and tortured because He was going against the will of God in blindness by all his Christian ideas in the 16th. They were nice to Anon/Noah, But he would not listen and forced their hand, So God killed him, Justified by God. It's fine now. His life is good, And he drank the waters of life not to be thirsty for identity anymore on Dec 19th, 2019. . Therefore, God sent Anon/Noah on a wild goose chase for 400 years to trick Ra (Lucifer). Checkmate. Game over!

So your stupidity and scriptural ignorance started in the 16th century. You spent most of your current life trying to make sense of the bible in your confession.
Are you prepared to write off this life as well?

Anon/Noah didn't know that 12 months ago. He was pretty negative about the bankers 18 months ago. He is not doing that again. Duh! Don't go against the powers that be, But serve them. If we all work together, The ETs will be disclosed soon on schedule in God's perfect timing. Predestination. God can't go wrong. He is in control of everything--black grace and white grace. Mind boggling, Isn't it?

Good that you are laying off the bankers. Everyone I know invested heavily in real estate after the housing crash and are doing very well now that the recovery is in full bloom.

Just imagine the witches and magicians removing all that fear. John said, "Perfect love casts out all fear". It doesn't matter what happened in the past. It's over. Don't worry be happy.

The only thing that matters is the economic wellbeing of people. It keeps families prosperous and forward thinking.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2020 9:36:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Prophets can also have "normal visions" while having sex as they do in occult temples with black grace sex, But the visions will be interpreted with the knowledge of God if they use Holy Ghost sex simultaneously. One can have the two together as one. Prophets can also have visions as normal while having sex as they do in occult temples with black grace sex, But the visions will be interpreted with the knowledge of God if they use Holy Ghost sex simultaneously. One can have the two together as one.

Furthermore, If one opens one's eyes, One can see the Holy Ghost images simultaneously. This of course cannot happen without repentance of sin correctly without using "atonement and testament" ideas and by making the rainbow covenant promises with God in the 10 commandment to stop being a thief.

Being a liar to "bear false witness against self" for "self-protection" is not included in the covenant. Premarital sex is not included in the covenant. Masturbation is not included in the covenant. The millions of mortal laws created by man are NOT included in the covenant.

In other words, If we are on a highway by ourselves and can speed our sports car up to 120 mph, We have not broken our covenant with God. But if the cops catch us, We owe them the fine because of their dumb laws made by man. No one else was on the road on the salt flats in Utah, For example.

We are created to be free to enjoy the pleasures of life. Risk is fun for some of us. Anon/Noah loves "high risks / high rewards". Telling everyone he did not poop for 17 days is a good example. His belief has paid dividends of truth. Others do not like risk. But their reward is different from God. That said, Do not hurt anyone else or place anyone else at risk who does not want to be. Simple stuff.

Therefore, The better name is "Holy Ghost sex" for men and women, And those are the words that describe the intimacy with God perfectly. The pronoun "it" used in Greek makes the Holy Ghost flexible to be a man or woman "image" we can see right through and is not a "typical" real-looking vision the prophets receive from God, Especially using drugs to open the third eye pineal gland for black grace powers of God.

It appears a lot of this crap goes through your mind when you are masturbating especially when your wife is having her period. She must be reading you the bible as you masturbate.

Her favourite lines must be from Luke.

Luke 1:34 How will this be, " Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin? "

35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God. 36 Even Elizabeth your relative is going to have a child in her old age, And she who was said to be unable to conceive is in her sixth month. 37 For no word from God will ever fail. "

True about the virgin Mary. God transferred Joseph's sperm from a wet dream like all the other demigods in history. They are all mortals with virgin mothers. Israel had its own mortal reincarnated demigod as Adam who had lived and died many times. He is special because He is the only begotten son of God by sex.

You don't seem to get most of what you write about.
How can Jesus be God's son after you claim it was Joseph's sperm that was used to impregnate Mary?

Yahushua (Jesus) is the reincarnated Adam who was born immortal as the only begotten Son of God who became mortal by the genetic death codes in the fruit he ate. Read your Bible.

Using Holy Ghost sex, The facts in history are too easy to reconcile, Aren't they? The witches need to stop stealing by true repentance (discretely of course), And only God knows what he will reveal from the spell and occult literature of the past. The true knowledge of God in white grace power will be damn interesting and helpful for everyone. What truths are buried in all those spells? Your intellectual knowledge will never go to waste. The more you have read, The better position you are in to know good and evil with white grace power of God to increase your KNOWLEDGE OF GOD.

The truth is far more tantalizing and delicious than the tricycle power of God based on spells that can go on and off by God's white grace will. All that memorization required? They must be performed perfectly to work. Compare that to Anon's/Noah's imperfection God's will insisted in spite of his whining privately to God about all the public mistakes. Increasing the miracle's stopped it. He doesn't whine anymore.

You suffer from constipation.

Never said the word constipation. You twist the words of others like a theologian twists the Bible's dead prophets. Anon/Noah is alive, And yet he corrects you, But God tells you to keep twisting his words to demonstrate the religious whore takes the money and spiritually fornicates intellectually with reincarnated Israel to prevent Holy Ghost sex revelations automatically. God is going to kill the religious whore who sells God for money by the ET's Law of One to fix our identity crises:

Rev 17
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340822/

You also said you became mentally ill at 17. Those are not seen as favourable miracles.

Holy Ghost sex revelations cured his mental illness from evil religions.

Repentance is much easier than you think. No more spells to protect you from the demons God creates because of your fear of His power. All power comes from God. No need anymore. Stop fearing His power and don't piss off any mortals and you are safe. Pissing off other humans in power is the tricky part. Be wise as serpents. But harmless as doves. Anon/Noah learned a few months ago he was killed in the 16th century and tortured because He was going against the will of God in blindness by all his Christian ideas in the 16th. They were nice to Anon/Noah, But he would not listen and forced their hand, So God killed him, Justified by God. It's fine now. His life is good, And he drank the waters of life not to be thirsty for identity anymore on Dec 19th, 2019. . Therefore, God sent Anon/Noah on a wild goose chase for 400 years to trick Ra (Lucifer). Checkmate. Game over!

So your stupidity and scriptural ignorance started in the 16th century. You spent most of your current life trying to make sense of the bible in your confession.
Are you prepared to write off this life as well?

The knowledge of God increased dramatically. He is happy with his sacrifice for the world to become heaven on earth.

Anon/Noah didn't know that 12 months ago. He was pretty negative about the bankers 18 months ago. He is not doing that again. Duh! Don't go against the powers that be, But serve them. If we all work together, The ETs will be disclosed soon on schedule in God's perfect timing. Predestination. God can't go wrong. He is in control of everything--black grace and white grace. Mind boggling, Isn't it?

Good that you are laying off the bankers. Everyone I know invested heavily in real estate after the housing crash and are doing very well now that the recovery is in full bloom.

Thank you.

Just imagine the witches and magicians removing all that fear. John said, "Perfect love casts out all fear". It doesn't matter what happened in the past. It's over. Don't worry be happy.

The only thing that matters is the economic wellbeing of people. It keeps families prosperous and forward thinking.

Economic is first priority as God teaches in Acts 2-6.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.