Jump to topic:

Potty Training and Throne of Most High

anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2019 8:37:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
In mortality, The first heaven's throne is a metaphor to kneel our minds to the ideas of our Father in Heaven and not to the ideas of Ra (Lucifer) or the dragon of endless deaths and reincarnations. God accomplishes His predestinated will by blinding everyone from the Cosmic War for mortals to know good and evil. God is opening the eyes of reincarnated Israel. The Cosmic War is ending over the next 50 years.

Mortal potty training for the future Gods and Goddesses? Huh? How does that fit?
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2019 9:45:05 PM
Poop is brown. Brown is mortality. Brown is also king #10 or Holy Ghost sex. The 10 color principles and ministry of the prophets of the rainbow covenant are as follows:

1-Red Love and sacrifice: Abel
2-Orange faith and hope: Enoch
3-Yellow will of God: Noah
4-Green life: Abraham
5-Blue truth: Moses
6-Indigo: red and double blue truth (love in mortal and immortal truths as one): Elijah/ John the Baptist
7-Purple-Royal authority: Adam/Yahushua
8-White-translation: Our Father in Heaven
9-Black-dragon darkness: Evil One--software program (Gen 1:2)
10-Brown-mortality: ETs and humans.

The 10 number kings as follows:

0-Mother (cow): love, Mercy, And peace
1-Father (lion): eternal truth and mortal justice
2-Son (man); created light of the world. Software programming (Gen 1:3)
3-Daugher (flying eagle); Holy Spirit Power
4-self
5-grace
6-works
7-First Covenant
8-New Covenant
9-Dragon
10 Holy Ghost sex

Spiritual science can only be known and mastered by the systems and processes of the heart and soul. The occult already knowing processes and system is the key to knowing physical truth. Same is true of one heart and one soul.

Therefore, To know the metaphor for mortal poop and potty training and the word "throne", Then we need to see where the color brown fits into the 10 colors of covenant and 10 number kings. Then we can increase our "knowledge of God" by Holy Ghost sex. If there is no Holy Ghost sex (masturbation for singles), Then there is no knowledge of God. If you have no physical penis or vagina, For whatever reason, Then Holy Ghost sex will still work fine to know God and the Christ software program of created light.

Do we comprehend spiritual potty training of mortals yet? Do we?
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2019 10:41:32 PM
Ordering the ideas in the heart and soul from the Bible and nature is spiritual science in the New Jerusalem and New World Order by Holy Ghost sex. Can we see the truth yet?

Anon/Noah entered DDO and stopped pooping for 17 days 14 months ago. The prophetic event represents translation [1+7=8] of occult Israel into Gods and Goddesses who will live in immortal frequency and do not poop because they are not mortal. But the metaphor goes deeper. We morals sit on toilet thrones and flush the mortal ideas of the dragon of darkness away by renewing the mind as God shows us the "next blind idea" we believe in error, Like Anon/Noah missed the eternal blessing of Ishmael are different but included within than the 7. 4+ Gentiles-angel-dogs.

Therefore, The Gentile-angel-dogs (including Ishmael "families") can enter the first heaven and sit on their toilet throne and manage the smelly and poopy ideas by renewing the mind in the more rational Word of God and flush. Don't pick up the poopy past to "analyze" cause and effect. You will fail.

Putting your fingers in smelly poop does not help your healing or knowledge of God. Where the idea came from in the past is useless. Tragedy can evokes past life subconscious lives we cannot see. Those who do soul regression to find past lives to "heal" the person is a deception of the dragon to continue deaths and reincarnations forever or get off the reincarnation train and not live in a body anymore and not enjoy frequency pleasures in the resurrection, Which is the very reason we built the two systems of "mortality and immortality" to be one grand "system" in the first place as One Yahweh Elohim. . God does not care about the past.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2019 11:06:44 PM
Solution to healing and happiness?

Holy Ghost sex to renew the mortal mind and then flush the dumb ideas away. Flush means you believe in God's Almighty Predestination Power to get us where we wanted to be in the end when we started at the beginning. Circular Hebrew thinking vs linear Gentile thinking. The toilet poop disappears in water baptism down the drain, Metaphorically speaking, And not by a "legalistic" physical baptism Christianity pushes on us. The legalistic baptism idea originates from the forgery book of 1 Peter that was created by the Catholic Corruptors to infant baptism of the Catholic Corruptors to grow it financial empire:

1 Peter 3:20-22 Forgery
when once the Divine longsuffering waited in the days of Noah, While the ark was being prepared, In which a few, That is, Eight souls, were saved through water. There is also an antitype which now saves us by baptism (not the removal of the filth of the flesh, But the answer of a good conscience toward God), Through the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

In other words, You be saved if you are baptized like Noah's family of 8 souls were saved by God. False. Being born into morality by a mother's automatically saves us. The be "born again" we must be resurrected or translated. Simple.

See the number 8? Those who know the 10 number kings and 10 colors automatically know the meaning of Noah and the flood. The flood is a metaphor of a of true ideas of our Father in Heaven as a translated man.

Only Israel will be translated by drowning all their bad mortal ideas in water baptism of the more reasonable Word of God. In like manner, Flush your mortal brown poop down the toilet and do not pick up your past and analyze cause and effect.

All events are controlled by God by predestination. When we cease all expectations because we believe in predestination by our Creator, Then we will find the fountain of living waters of identity and drink the water truth and never thirst again. We combine "Let go and let God" with "predestination". Simple. But quite difficult because the dragon and 2-beast system prevents us from going into a new paradigm of God. It fights us like a bastard as it is a software program trillions of years old to stop repentance by sin. The light is an opposite software program also trillions of years old. Neither program has any will power. The will power comes from us and God. Therefore, "Let go of the control and let God be in control". How? By freewill belief in our Father's ideas in the Word of God by revelation on the sea of glass by Holy Ghost sex. Cool, Huh?

With these very simple concepts taught in the Bible, All of the 7. 4+ billion Gentiles can die in peace in the first heaven, Knowing they will be resurrected to live forever. In addition, Reincarnated Israel will become the Gods and Goddesses of eternity.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2019 9:07:16 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:

Holy Ghost sex to renew the mortal mind and then flush the dumb ideas away. Flush means you believe in God's Almighty Predestination Power to get us where we wanted to be in the end when we started at the beginning. Circular Hebrew thinking vs linear Gentile thinking. The toilet poop disappears in water baptism down the drain, Metaphorically speaking, And not by a "legalistic" physical baptism Christianity pushes on us. The legalistic baptism idea originates from the forgery book of 1 Peter that was created by the Catholic Corruptors to infant baptism of the Catholic Corruptors to grow it financial empire:

when once the Divine longsuffering waited in the days of Noah, While the ark was being prepared, In which a few, That is, Eight souls, were saved through water. There is also an antitype which now saves us by baptism (not the removal of the filth of the flesh, But the answer of a good conscience toward God), Through the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

In other words, You be saved if you are baptized like Noah's family of 8 souls were saved by God. False. Being born into morality by a mother's automatically saves us. The be "born again" we must be resurrected or translated. Simple.

See the number 8? Those who know the 10 number kings and 10 colors automatically know the meaning of Noah and the flood. The flood is a metaphor of a of true ideas of our Father in Heaven as a translated man.

Only Israel will be translated by drowning all their bad mortal ideas in water baptism of the more reasonable Word of God. In like manner, Flush your mortal brown poop down the toilet and do not pick up your past and analyze cause and effect.

All events are controlled by God by predestination. When we cease all expectations because we believe in predestination by our Creator, Then we will find the fountain of living waters of identity and drink the water truth and never thirst again. We combine "Let go and let God" with "predestination". Simple. But quite difficult because the dragon and 2-beast system prevents us from going into a new paradigm of God. It fights us like a bastard as it is a software program trillions of years old to stop repentance by sin. The light is an opposite software program also trillions of years old. Neither program has any will power. The will power comes from us and God. Therefore, "Let go of the control and let God be in control". How? By freewill belief in our Father's ideas in the Word of God by revelation on the sea of glass by Holy Ghost sex. Cool, Huh?

With these very simple concepts taught in the Bible, All of the 7. 4+ billion Gentiles can die in peace in the first heaven, Knowing they will be resurrected to live forever. In addition, Reincarnated Israel will become the Gods and Goddesses of eternity.

"All I see turns to brown".
Robert Plant
Kashmir
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2019 10:17:13 PM
Willows wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

"All I see turns to brown".
Robert Plant
Kashmir

Robert Plant taught more "truth" than religions. He was gifted by God. However, We need to also see all 10 colors as a "system" of "white light" to see the panoramic view of cause and effect in the scientific spiritual processes of the heart and soul as well as the individual pieces of truth in the natural world.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2019 11:15:27 PM
Anon's/Noah's 18 month test with jalopy computer technologic is continuing and getting worse. The "s, E, T" keys are getting a lot worse. Typos. Anon/Noah does not catch the errors. Read between the lines "in the light".

However, The reward was to finally cut through the impatience of the world and drink from the fountain of the waters of life to not thirst again. Anon's/Noah's impatience is gone.

The reward of the "Jesus wept" verse was a great reward as well. When it is a huge paradigm shift, My pineal gland will start aching until the light bursts through the darkness. Sometimes it has taken three day to change direction to renew his heart. The New Testament has many hidden weeds. They are like lethal land mines.

Anon/Noah was covering up his true identity with incredible success all of his life with a perfect wealthy and very happy childhood, Until his age 17 tragedy. Children who are raised in the light away from the Bible or do not "go to church" will not have the same problems. Tragedies are difficult because they evoke the subconscious past lives.

Good news. As we start drinking the water of the fountain of life, The past lives automatically start removing the karma and dragon from them. You will heal yourself in intellectual peace of mind in God's will before Pentecost unconditional love of God endowment. Eternal love exists in the third heaven. One becomes freer and freer until the Pentecost emotional soul love breaks into mortal frequency, And then, One is translated into a God or Goddess later in God's Holy timing--no telling how long that will be after Pentecost. Valiant Thor has a lot to say about it. The immortals do not poop.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2019 6:12:27 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
In mortality, The first heaven's throne is a metaphor to kneel our minds to the ideas of our Father in Heaven and not to the ideas of Ra (Lucifer) or the dragon of endless deaths and reincarnations. God accomplishes His predestinated will by blinding everyone from the Cosmic War for mortals to know good and evil. God is opening the eyes of reincarnated Israel. The Cosmic War is ending over the next 50 years.

Mortal potty training for the future Gods and Goddesses? Huh? How does that fit?

You tell us. You were the one complaining of constipation.

Anon wrote: God gave me the evidence I needed to reveal I am the reincarnated Noah. This is why I believe what I do. I am not an idiot dreamer. I stand on PHYSICAL facts and evidence. For example, When I first came in here, I did not poop for 17 days. God removed the poop from my intestines supernaturally. 17=1+7=8 8=translation. I had no pain or discomfort. In fact, I liked not going to the bathroom but still eating like a pig. I cannot stop what God wants to do with me. This is only one example of physical evidence God has given me to keep walking in the light.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2019 7:55:13 PM
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

Anon wrote: God gave me the evidence I needed to reveal I am the reincarnated Noah. This is why I believe what I do. I am not an idiot dreamer. I stand on PHYSICAL facts and evidence. For example, When I first came in here, I did not poop for 17 days. God removed the poop from my intestines supernaturally. 17=1+7=8 8=translation. I had no pain or discomfort. In fact, I liked not going to the bathroom but still eating like a pig. I cannot stop what God wants to do with me. This is only one example of physical evidence God has given me to keep walking in the light.

People do not think about a throne, Potty training, Human kings, Or thrones in the Bible, And whether they are literal or metaphysical. Throne toilets are "invisible" to much of India and Africa. The metaphysical truth is incredible--just think a bit more walking in the light. The truth about God's invisible throne is right there in potty training cultures without toilets. No one stops to think God sits on His poop hole on a throne and what it "really" means in the Bible metaphysically about submitting to God ideas and not mortal brown poop of ideas of mortal death. The translated man our Father in the third heaven does not poop brown mortal ideas. We do.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2019 11:00:03 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

People do not think about a throne, Potty training, Human kings, Or thrones in the Bible, And whether they are literal or metaphysical. Throne toilets are "invisible" to much of India and Africa. The metaphysical truth is incredible--just think a bit more walking in the light. The truth about God's invisible throne is right there in potty training cultures without toilets. No one stops to think God sits on His poop hole on a throne and what it "really" means in the Bible metaphysically about submitting to God ideas and not mortal brown poop of ideas of mortal death. The translated man our Father in the third heaven does not poop brown mortal ideas. We do.

You called it potty training when the Most High sits on the throne. Maybe you should expand your vocabulary. You are still full of gutter talk like masturbating, Constipation etc.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2019 11:10:57 PM
Would you prefer Anon/Noah to be a self-righteous and judgmental prick of everyone's heart using a publically correct vocabulary for the "religious and sensitive" ones? This is an adult website not intended for children or the public. Bad ideas are just as messy and smelly as poop and pee. Potty training is the key to spiritual maturity just as it is in the natural. Anon should know. He is the father of 7 children.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2019 11:26:37 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Would you prefer Anon/Noah to be a self-righteous and judgmental prick of everyone's heart using a publically correct vocabulary for the "religious and sensitive" ones? This is an adult website not intended for children or the public. Bad ideas are just as messy and smelly as poop and pee. Potty training is the key to spiritual maturity just as it is in the natural. Anon should know. He is the father of 7 children.

Everyone knows what potty training is. You should too.

You called it potty training when the Most High sits on the throne. Maybe you should expand your vocabulary. You are still full of gutter talk like masturbating, Constipation etc.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2019 12:03:31 AM
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

You will need to quote Anon/Noah. Translated beings do not poop. Mortality is the time for potty training of the Gods and Goddesses.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2019 12:07:50 AM
Clarification:

Mortality is the time for the **metaphysical metaphor**" for potty training of the Gods and Goddesses.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2019 12:47:02 AM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

You will need to quote Anon/Noah. Translated beings do not poop. Mortality is the time for potty training of the Gods and Goddesses.

Description Potty training is the process of training someone, Particularly a young child or infant, To use the toilet for urination and defecation. Wikipedia

So to apply potty training to adults is wrong. You have a poor grasp of common terminology.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2019 1:12:12 AM
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

Description Potty training is the process of training someone, Particularly a young child or 55infant, To use the toilet for urination and defecation. Wikipedia

So to apply potty training to adults is wrong. You have a poor grasp of common terminology.

Twist words. That is what you do. Pay attention EThang5 and Tradie.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2019 1:20:46 AM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

Description Potty training is the process of training someone, Particularly a young child or 55infant, To use the toilet for urination and defecation. Wikipedia

Twist words. That is what you do. Pay attention EThang5 and Tradie.

How am I twisting your words when you called it potty training?

Description Potty training is the process of training someone, Particularly a young child or infant, To use the toilet for urination and defecation. Wikipedia

anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2019 2:18:01 AM
Mortality is the time for the **metaphysical metaphor**" for potty training of the adult Gods and Goddesses. They were mortal at one time in the past. However, As our Father and Mother are in Heaven today, **only**reincarnated Israel men and women will become adult Gods and Goddesses. The truth is not like Mormonism of equal opportunity Godhood by freewill choice. No. Only the elect of Israel is saved in that manner.

The Bible is clear about calling and election. Many are called to die and be resurrected to live forever as angels. But few are chosen to not die of old age. Only Israel.

Gentiles are resurrected as angels called "dogs" by Israel because they do not love knowledge but rather activity in eternity. So Gentiles are not "favorites" to God because they are not like Him completely but just partly like the Father and Mother. God loves all the 100% angels (even Ra-Lucifer), But Israel wanted the identical life of responsibility of the adult Gods and Goddesses. The angels did not want the responsibility in heaven forever. Did God decide? Or course God create each desire in frequency. That is what makes a pleasant variety. No judgment.

Freewill has nothing to do with predestination. Predestination and trusting God is the key to a happy and content life. Why? Because we really don't control anything except God gives us the power "from above" as the Master taught us from our Father in Heaven. The idea is from the Bible wheat and not the weeds.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2019 2:03:19 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Mortality is the time for the **metaphysical metaphor**" for potty training of the adult Gods and Goddesses. They were mortal at one time in the past. However, As our Father and Mother are in Heaven today, **only**reincarnated Israel men and women will become adult Gods and Goddesses. The truth is not like Mormonism of equal opportunity Godhood by freewill choice. No. Only the elect of Israel is saved in that manner.

The Bible is clear about calling and election. Many are called to die and be resurrected to live forever as angels. But few are chosen to not die of old age. Only Israel.

Gentiles are resurrected as angels called "dogs" by Israel because they do not love knowledge but rather activity in eternity. So Gentiles are not "favorites" to God because they are not like Him completely but just partly like the Father and Mother. God loves all the 100% angels (even Ra-Lucifer), But Israel wanted the identical life of responsibility of the adult Gods and Goddesses. The angels did not want the responsibility in heaven forever. Did God decide? Or course God create each desire in frequency. That is what makes a pleasant variety. No judgment.

Freewill has nothing to do with predestination. Predestination and trusting God is the key to a happy and content life. Why? Because we really don't control anything except God gives us the power "from above" as the Master taught us from our Father in Heaven. The idea is from the Bible wheat and not the weeds.

You are still using potty training despite being corrected.

anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2019 5:01:26 PM
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

Does Anon/Noah need to write "spiritual" or "metaphor" or "metaphysical" before every word? Same thing with the Bible. When God uses the word "heart", It means ideas and freewill belief. When God uses the word "soul", He is referring to our etheric soul body of emotions connected to the flesh. If the soul leaves the body, Then the body dies.

Astral projection is just that--a projection--using the power of God to see things outside the body by connecting to our centers by belief in valid evidence without doubt to other energy fields on earth. Then God shows us visions of that place in real time. True magicians know how to astral project. However, They have learned by experience God can stop the power anytime, When He-She wants to stop it, Anytime He-She wants. Man is not in control of the power. Same is true of the magicians of Pharaoh, Who could not duplicate the miracles of Moses. Black grace vs white grace power of God.

The soul does not leave the body, Or the body dies. The body is not "shared" with anyone else but God. We are body parts of One Yahweh Elohim as Paul taught. Neither can the body be possessed by other entities. These are illusions and visions created by Yahweh based on what whatever we believe without doubt in our hearts consciously or unconsciously; or subconsciously from past lives. They are "illusions" created by God as part of our boot camp living in mortality that Israel is supposed to figure out to know good and evil as the Gods and Goddesses in eternity. When God uses the word "body" He does not mean "us" but our vehicle.

Spiritual potty training is for mortals before they are translated and not immortals. Adam did not poop in the Garden of Eden and was naked. He is the only begotten Son of God, And His body vehicle was formed from immortal dust frequency by sex of our Father and Mother in Heaven. Then His body became an ugly mortal body genetically when He at the fruit, Causing the death codes, Which the Cosmic War is over. The Cosmic War was designed perfectly trillions of years ago with both mortal and immortal frequency in "one perfect system".

Like the Law of One teaches us, The eighth octave will change, And we will do something else more interesting. Immortality is not eternity. We are eternal without frequency. Our bodies, Souls, And spirit-orbs are created frequency and are not eternal. Therefore, If we want to change them after being immortal for a trillion years, We can. Whatever the Most High wants to do, That is what we will do. He-She is the One Yahweh Elohim who has ALL THE POWER to independently do whatever He-She wants.

That said, Our Father in Heaven's body did not beget "spirit babies without a body" like the Mormons teach. Bodies beget bodies by sex. Souls beget souls by sex. God creates spirit-orbs by His Word or by His thoughts in Genesis 1:1. Heaven in verse 1 means space to hold good and evil ideas. Earth means a spinning orb of freewill beliefs in different ideas---good and evil. See? Every paradigm on earth is f*cked from the Bible because humans do not know what the words "repent" and "sin" mean, And they do not know Holy Ghost sex. Why is sex so interesting and sells? Sex is our core purpose in our inner hearts. Sales perverts sex. Harlotry.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2019 6:14:30 PM
Mortal potty training [spiritual, Metaphysical] for the future Gods and Goddesses? Huh? How does that fit?

The next several posts from the OP explain the concepts succinctly to submit our mind to the more reasonable Word of God by revelation in Holy Ghost sex for the ideas we need.

Romans 12:1-2:
I beseech you therefore, Brethren, by the mercies of God [true grace. Forget the past, Roy Sausek's visions], That you present your bodies a living sacrifice [living love is sacrifice by definition], Holy, Acceptable to God, Which is your reasonable service. And do not be conformed to this world, But be transformed by the renewing of your mind [flush the poopy ideas], That you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2019 11:59:28 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

Does Anon/Noah need to write "spiritual" or "metaphor" or "metaphysical" before every word? Same thing with the Bible. When God uses the word "heart", It means ideas and freewill belief. When God uses the word "soul", He is referring to our etheric soul body of emotions connected to the flesh. If the soul leaves the body, Then the body dies.

You got the order wrong. The body dies first then the soul leaves the body.
"When does the soul leave?
When the body as an entity dies " not just when some cells of it die or when some organs of it die (even the brain or heart, Though the death of these normally leads inescapably to the death of the body) " that is when the soul leaves. Some cells of the body (such as hair follicles and fingernail beds) may continue to live for some time but the body itself, As a whole, As a system, Is dead, And that is when we know the soul leaves. "

Astral projection is just that--a projection--using the power of God to see things outside the body by connecting to our centers by belief in valid evidence without doubt to other energy fields on earth. Then God shows us visions of that place in real time. True magicians know how to astral project. However, They have learned by experience God can stop the power anytime, When He-She wants to stop it, Anytime He-She wants. Man is not in control of the power. Same is true of the magicians of Pharaoh, Who could not duplicate the miracles of Moses. Black grace vs white grace power of God.

"Russian scientist photographs the soul leaving the body at death The timing of astral disembodiment in which the spirit leaves the body has been captured by Russian scientist Konstantin Korotkov, Who photographed a person at the moment of his death with a bioelectrographic camera. The image taken using the gas discharge visualization method, An advanced technique of Kirlian photography shows in blue the life force of the person leaving the body gradually. "

The soul does not leave the body, Or the body dies. The body is not "shared" with anyone else but God. We are body parts of One Yahweh Elohim as Paul taught. Neither can the body be possessed by other entities. These are illusions and visions created by Yahweh based on what whatever we believe without doubt in our hearts consciously or unconsciously; or subconsciously from past lives. They are "illusions" created by God as part of our boot camp living in mortality that Israel is supposed to figure out to know good and evil as the Gods and Goddesses in eternity. When God uses the word "body" He does not mean "us" but our vehicle.

There is no medical provision to declare a body dead because the soul left it. Cause of death always follows a cardiac arrest or loss of brain activity.

Spiritual potty training is for mortals before they are translated and not immortals. Adam did not poop in the Garden of Eden and was naked. He is the only begotten Son of God, And His body vehicle was formed from immortal dust frequency by sex of our Father and Mother in Heaven. Then His body became an ugly mortal body genetically when He at the fruit, Causing the death codes, Which the Cosmic War is over. The Cosmic War was designed perfectly trillions of years ago with both mortal and immortal frequency in "one perfect system".

Potty training. Description Potty training is the process of training someone, Particularly a young child or infant, To use the toilet for urination and defecation. Wikipedia

You need to get your basics right. Putting the word spiritual in front of a toilet potty or poop doesn't make it any less offensive anymore than mystifying masturbating in the name of the Holy Ghost sex.

Like the Law of One teaches us, The eighth octave will change, And we will do something else more interesting. Immortality is not eternity. We are eternal without frequency. Our bodies, Souls, And spirit-orbs are created frequency and are not eternal. Therefore, If we want to change them after being immortal for a trillion years, We can. Whatever the Most High wants to do, That is what we will do. He-She is the One Yahweh Elohim who has ALL THE POWER to independently do whatever He-She wants.

So even there you have to have the means to change the eight octave. Our survival is dependent on maintaining the same frequency.

That said, Our Father in Heaven's body did not beget "spirit babies without a body" like the Mormons teach. Bodies beget bodies by sex. Souls beget souls by sex. God creates spirit-orbs by His Word or by His thoughts in Genesis 1:1. Heaven in verse 1 means space to hold good and evil ideas. Earth means a spinning orb of freewill beliefs in different ideas---good and evil. See? Every paradigm on earth is f*cked from the Bible because humans do not know what the words "repent" and "sin" mean, And they do not know Holy Ghost sex. Why is sex so interesting and sells? Sex is our core purpose in our inner hearts. Sales perverts sex. Harlotry.

Sex is a biological function. Animals engage in sex too for the simple purpose of procreation. Sex sells because it is enjoyable.

You are not capable of complex thought. It all ends up like word salad. You are over compensating for your stupidity.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2019 5:19:50 AM
Twisting words, As usual. That's OK. You added some interesting points to the discussion, But basically, The soul does not leave the body or the body is dead. "Life energy" is something different and can project itself outside the body in the astral plane while it is also in the body simultaneously. A perfectly healthy body can drop down dead if God wants to take the soul. Crib deaths are another example. Unexplainable events. The silver cord in the Bible is unique:

Ecclesiastes 12:6
Remember your Creator before the silver cord is loosed, Or the golden bowl is broken, Or the pitcher shattered at the fountain, Or the wheel broken at the well.

Solomon and David both comprehended translation.

1. The silver cord represents the boundaries of the mortal space-time matrix of God.
2. The golden bowl is the Pentecostal love that comes from the third heaven in bowl cleansing plagues of the soul emotions.
3. The fountain is the fountain of living waters to stop thirsting for identity.
4. The wheel is 1st one of the 4 wheels of Ezekiel.

Remember your Creator before. . . Is to remember his broken body of light on earth before our mortal "silver" life ends, Before we fail at receiving his unconditional love, Or before the picture shatters to know we are the Great I Am. Or before we fail the first Ezekiel wheel to enter the first heaven in Rev chapters to 2 o 3. In other words, The first step is remembering God's body of light is broken, And we need to repent to fix it. If we don't remember that concept in the beginning like Melchezidek and Yahushau taught in the broken bread, We will not do the other 4 things.

The first three are locked in by God's white grace and pleasure--the mortal Matrix, Pentecost, And identity. But the forth one is the foundation for all of them, Much similar to coveting is the foundation of all 10 commandments, Which are different forms of stealing all based on the emotion of coveting. Likewise, We will enter the first heaven to receive the other gift and rewards, When we pass the 7 tests of the 1st wheel in Ezekiel 1 in Rev chapters 2 and 3.

The silver cord is seen in astral projections and visions because one believes it should be there, So, God creates it to satisfy the person's thoughts. It is believed by many death is caused if it is cut, The idea is really stupid when we know the truth about the astral plane, And the idea causes unnecessary fear.

Everything in the astral plane are projections and created realities by God based on belief without doubt. Can physical knives be created to kill the person? Yes, Of course, The subconscious past lives can create anything by God outside of frequency. People can end up dead. No one can know what is in the subconscious and no one knows the will of God tomorrow. If the path is to die in the astral plane, You will. Playing in a freeway can also kill us. Get the point? Free will belief. We are looking for the brightest ideas on the planet. True mercy, Repentance, And Holy Ghost sex will get us there.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2019 8:02:34 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Twisting words, As usual. That's OK. You added some interesting points to the discussion, But basically, The soul does not leave the body or the body is dead. "Life energy" is something different and can project itself outside the body in the astral plane while it is also in the body simultaneously. A perfectly healthy body can drop down dead if God wants to take the soul. Crib deaths are another example. Unexplainable events. The silver cord in the Bible is unique:

Remember your Creator before the silver cord is loosed, Or the golden bowl is broken, Or the pitcher shattered at the fountain, Or the wheel broken at the well.

To be declared dead no one looks for the silver cord is loosed, Or the golden bowl is broken, Or the pitcher shattered at the fountain, Or the wheel broken at the well.
Or if the soul has left the body. One only need look for heart and brain activity.

1. The silver cord represents the boundaries of the mortal space-time matrix of God.
2. The golden bowl is the Pentecostal love that comes from the third heaven in bowl cleansing plagues of the soul emotions.
3. The fountain is the fountain of living waters to stop thirsting for identity.

Remember your Creator before. . . Is to remember his broken body of light on earth before our mortal "silver" life ends, Before we fail at receiving his unconditional love, Or before the picture shatters to know we are the Great I Am. Or before we fail the first Ezekiel wheel to enter the first heaven in Rev chapters to 2 o 3. In other words, The first step is remembering God's body of light is broken, And we need to repent to fix it. If we don't remember that concept in the beginning like Melchezidek and Yahushau taught in the broken bread, We will not do the other 4 things.

The first three are locked in by God's white grace and pleasure--the mortal Matrix, Pentecost, And identity. But the forth one is the foundation for all of them, Much similar to coveting is the foundation of all 10 commandments, Which are different forms of stealing all based on the emotion of coveting. Likewise, We will enter the first heaven to receive the other gift and rewards, When we pass the 7 tests of the 1st wheel in Ezekiel 1 in Rev chapters 2 and 3.

The silver cord is seen in astral projections and visions because one believes it should be there, So, God creates it to satisfy the person's thoughts. It is believed by many death is caused if it is cut, The idea is really stupid when we know the truth about the astral plane, And the idea causes unnecessary fear.

Everything in the astral plane are projections and created realities by God based on belief without doubt. Can physical knives be created to kill the person? Yes, Of course, The subconscious past lives can create anything by God outside of frequency. People can end up dead. No one can know what is in the subconscious and no one knows the will of God tomorrow. If the path is to die in the astral plane, You will. Playing in a freeway can also kill us. Get the point? Free will belief. We are looking for the brightest ideas on the planet. True mercy, Repentance, And Holy Ghost sex will get us there.

You just confessed you were wrong in your past lives as well.

Anon wrote: Anon/Noah learned a few months ago he was killed in the 16th century and tortured because He was going against the will of God in blindness by all his Christian ideas in the 16th. They were nice to Anon/Noah, But he would not listen and forced their hand, So God killed him, Justified by God. It's fine now. His life is good, And he drank the waters of life not to be thirsty for identity anymore on Dec 19th, 2019. . Therefore, God sent Anon/Noah on a wild goose chase for 400 years to trick Ra (Lucifer). Checkmate. Game over!
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2020 3:42:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

To be declared dead no one looks for the silver cord is loosed, Or the golden bowl is broken, Or the pitcher shattered at the fountain, Or the wheel broken at the well.
Or if the soul has left the body. One only need look for heart and brain activity.

Anon wrote: Anon/Noah learned a few months ago he was killed in the 16th century and tortured because He was going against the will of God in blindness by all his Christian ideas in the 16th. They were nice to Anon/Noah, But he would not listen and forced their hand, So God killed him, Justified by God. It's fine now. His life is good, And he drank the waters of life not to be thirsty for identity anymore on Dec 19th, 2019. . Therefore, God sent Anon/Noah on a wild goose chase for 400 years to trick Ra (Lucifer). Checkmate. Game over!

Sarcasm?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2020 5:19:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

Sarcasm?
3 past failed lives and struggling with the bible and mental illness in the current life after going financial bankrupt.
God's sarcasm must hurt.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.