Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

Jesus wept. Huh?

anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2019 8:22:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The Bible say Jesus wept as part of the Great I Am as Yahweh Elohim? Huh?

No. He did not.

Babies cry. Children cry because they are weak. Crying is a sign of weakness in men. The words "Jesus wept" were added to the Bible to make men weak and turn them into cry babies and emotional retarded "little girls" in their "feminine side" that is supposed to receive revelation in Holy Ghost sex to know God.

Yahushua had his eternal "identity" correct in predestination power of Almighty God. Therefore, He never wept over Lazarus. He said, "Let the dead bury the dead". He was going to raise Lazarus to life. The Catholic Corrupters created a female "Jesus" with long hair like a women that cries because of hurt love.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2019 9:32:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
God confronts false hell doctrine
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340488/

Anon/Noah has added new "water identity" and improved many insights in 9 months of growing on the seas of glass by Holy Ghost sex. Eventually, Roy's entire website of endless visions will be corrected by the Light of God inside all of reincarnated occult Israel on the sea of glass and not just Anon/Noah. We are a team.

VISION of the Prophet Roy Sausek with added insights:

The Lord pointed toward the opening. Crouching down, I peered over the edge to see my wife in hell [No. The Lord never taught God's children would be tortured in hell].
I was immediately overwhelmed. Getting up [standing up in his presumed authority],
Crying [Believing "Jesus wept", Roy also weeps counterfeit love and fear],
I confronted the Lord, Pointing and saying, "Go get her. " [Commanding the Lord with freewill rather than letting all control to God by predestination. Let go of control and let God control each person's path as individuals]
He said, "What does My word say? " [About the grace of God? God does not care about past sins. Roy, Do you know what the grace of God is to remove blame, Shame, And guilt? Do you believe in Yahweh's true character? ]
I was wracking my brain, Trying to think of a scripture. Crying, I blurted out, "Your word says if you believe, You and your house shall be saved! (Acts 16:30) Lord, Go get her! " [Roy repeats the religious and theological ideas like a parrot].
The Lord said a second time. "What does My word say? " [Roy twists the dead Bible of the theologians and religions that control his mind. He continues. . ].
I said, "I don't know, Lord, I'm not a preacher. " I was wracking my brain again, "Oh God, Why doesn't He go get her? " Pointing towards hell again, I blurted out, "Romans - yes, Romans: If you believe in your heart and confess with your mouth, You shall be saved! She believes, Go get her! " [Roy is a mindless parrot twisting words from the dead book Bible idol in darkness of the dragon. No Holy Ghost sex. No light. ].
I saw tears streaming down from the Lord's face [water of the Word of eternal Identity with the correct paradigms from the eyes]
as He said, "But what did I say? " [What is my true character, Roy? Who are we? ]
We were standing in tears, Ankle deep. They were spilling out of Heaven
[Fountain of Living Waters of true identity as parts of One Yahweh Elohim]
where the Lord had parted it [Yahweh intends to cleanse the inner kingdom of God from the idea of torturing people forever, Metaphorically by the water of identity from the fountain of Living Water].
Then the Lord said, "You go back and tell them [DDO and reincarnated occult Israel and Gentile-angel-dogs that this is what would have happened if you and your wife had been killed before. . . . " [before you both know the true grace and your true identity and the character of God does not care about past sins and has nothing to do with the words "atonement and testament". ]
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2019 10:04:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Then the Lord said, "You go back and tell them [DDO and reincarnated occult Israel and Gentile-angel-dogs]
that this is what would have happened [in counterfeit heaven and hell]
if you and your wife had been killed before. . . . " [believing the truth]

God will create hell for each of us by His Almighty power if we believe in hell torturing ourselves by the dragon of death. Atheist doctors and good scientists know this fact of science is true, Especially by using drugs to open the third eye of the pineal gland in the direction toward self and the dragon.

Demon possession is false. Indeed, Hell, Demon possession, And a fake heaven are created by our own minds based on belief without doubt generated by fear that places the idea in our hearts without doubt.

God honors our freewill beliefs. Don't fear hell? Then God will not "create the reality" for you. Don't believe in demon possession like Singularly of Light? Then God will not create the "reality" for you. Roy's vision of counterfeit heaven and hell covers many ideas of truth to heal the world--especially predestination intertwined with the fountain of Living Waters. God is taking His-Her true heart to the world through Roy Sausek by the Holy Anointing of Christ as Anon/Noah is demonstrating to DDO.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2019 11:31:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The Bible say Jesus wept as part of the Great I Am as Yahweh Elohim? Huh?

No. He did not.

Babies cry. Children cry because they are weak. Crying is a sign of weakness in men. The words "Jesus wept" were added to the Bible to make men weak and turn them into cry babies and emotional retarded "little girls" in their "feminine side" that is supposed to receive revelation in Holy Ghost sex to know God.

Yahushua had his eternal "identity" correct in predestination power of Almighty God. Therefore, He never wept over Lazarus. He said, "Let the dead bury the dead". He was going to raise Lazarus to life. The Catholic Corrupters created a female "Jesus" with long hair like a women that cries because of hurt love.


Crying is not a sign of weakness. It is a sign of passion and compassion and of love. Again you demonstrate you are IGNORANT.

Crying in this passage demonstrated Jesus' love for Lazarus and for his family.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2019 2:07:35 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
The Bible say Jesus wept as part of the Great I Am as Yahweh Elohim? Huh?

No. He did not.

Babies cry. Children cry because they are weak. Crying is a sign of weakness in men. The words "Jesus wept" were added to the Bible to make men weak and turn them into cry babies and emotional retarded "little girls" in their "feminine side" that is supposed to receive revelation in Holy Ghost sex to know God.

Yahushua had his eternal "identity" correct in predestination power of Almighty God. Therefore, He never wept over Lazarus. He said, "Let the dead bury the dead". He was going to raise Lazarus to life. The Catholic Corrupters created a female "Jesus" with long hair like a women that cries because of hurt love.


Crying is not a sign of weakness. It is a sign of passion and compassion and of love. Again you demonstrate you are IGNORANT.

Crying in this passage demonstrated Jesus' love for Lazarus and for his family.

John 11:35 Jesus wept.

The shortest verse in the bible but the strongest evidence Jesus was human. He wept!

Jesus masturbated too!

John 13:8 Jesus answered, "Unless I wash you, You have no part with me. "
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2019 2:17:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradie, Why was Jesus crying when He was going to raised Lazarus from dead? No. He believed in predestination and everything on earth is controlled by God. A sparrow does not fall to the ground without His-Her control.

Why would Yahushua be crying if the Lord said Lazarus was sleeping? Nobody knows the metaphors for sleeping except for those who know God by Holy Ghost sex with revelation walking in the light of God that has no darkness in it.

The concept is completely misplaced by the Catholic Corruptors to more easily control the men by freewill emotions of counterfeit love, Fear, And guilt. Yahushua actually said those who cry will laugh. Read the Bible for what He really taught and not the weeds planted in the Bible by God to test reincarnated Israel to pull the weeds of ideas of error. Wheat and tares. Anyone reading the Bible will think, "That is odd Jesus wept in the situation to wake Lazarus up from sleep". Huh? Its odd because it never happened.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2019 3:08:06 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradie, Why was Jesus crying when He was going to raised Lazarus from dead? No. He believed in predestination and everything on earth is controlled by God. A sparrow does not fall to the ground without His-Her control.

Why would Yahushua be crying if the Lord said Lazarus was sleeping? Nobody knows the metaphors for sleeping except for those who know God by Holy Ghost sex with revelation walking in the light of God that has no darkness in it.

The concept is completely misplaced by the Catholic Corruptors to more easily control the men by freewill emotions of counterfeit love, Fear, And guilt. Yahushua actually said those who cry will laugh. Read the Bible for what He really taught and not the weeds planted in the Bible by God to test reincarnated Israel to pull the weeds of ideas of error. Wheat and tares. Anyone reading the Bible will think, "That is odd Jesus wept in the situation to wake Lazarus up from sleep". Huh? Its odd because it never happened.


knowing the future does not mean you stop having emotions. Jesus still cared for people in the present as well as the future. He is not a robot. He knows whom he will save and he knows who will be lost - he still came and died on the cross.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2019 3:48:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Tradie, Why was Jesus crying when He was going to raised Lazarus from dead? No. He believed in predestination and everything on earth is controlled by God. A sparrow does not fall to the ground without His-Her control.

Why would Yahushua be crying if the Lord said Lazarus was sleeping? Nobody knows the metaphors for sleeping except for those who know God by Holy Ghost sex with revelation walking in the light of God that has no darkness in it.

The concept is completely misplaced by the Catholic Corruptors to more easily control the men by freewill emotions of counterfeit love, Fear, And guilt. Yahushua actually said those who cry will laugh. Read the Bible for what He really taught and not the weeds planted in the Bible by God to test reincarnated Israel to pull the weeds of ideas of error. Wheat and tares. Anyone reading the Bible will think, "That is odd Jesus wept in the situation to wake Lazarus up from sleep". Huh? Its odd because it never happened.


knowing the future does not mean you stop having emotions. Jesus still cared for people in the present as well as the future. He is not a robot. He knows whom he will save and he knows who will be lost - he still came and died on the cross.

Yahushua walks in the present not the future or the past. Likewise, Anon/Noah walks in the present one day as a time. He know the Cosmic War is ending, But he does not know precisely for sure when or how God's timing of event will occur.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2019 4:54:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago

Yahushua walks in the present not the future or the past. Likewise, Anon/Noah walks in the present one day as a time. He know the Cosmic War is ending, But he does not know precisely for sure when or how God's timing of event will occur.


and this is precisely why Jesus wept when he knew Lazarus had died. Just because he knows the future did not prevent him from emotions in the then present. Yet you picture his emotions as weak.

It is time you bow the knee to King Jesus. Stop pretending what you do not know and just do it.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2019 4:55:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:

Yahushua walks in the present not the future or the past. Likewise, Anon/Noah walks in the present one day as a time. He know the Cosmic War is ending, But he does not know precisely for sure when or how God's timing of event will occur.


and this is precisely why Jesus wept when he knew Lazarus had died. Just because he knows the future did not prevent him from emotions in the then present. Yet you picture his emotions as weak.

It is time you bow the knee to King Jesus. Stop pretending what you do not know and just do it.

Which is why it is important to back your position with scriptures. It validates it.

Crying in this passage demonstrated Jesus' love for Lazarus and for his family.

John 11:35 Jesus wept.

The shortest verse in the bible but the strongest evidence Jesus was human. He wept!

Jesus masturbated too! And was masturbated on by his disciples.

John 13:8 Jesus answered, "Unless I wash you, You have no part with me. "
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2019 5:01:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:

Yahushua walks in the present not the future or the past. Likewise, Anon/Noah walks in the present one day as a time. He know the Cosmic War is ending, But he does not know precisely for sure when or how God's timing of event will occur.


and this is precisely why Jesus wept when he knew Lazarus had died. Just because he knows the future did not prevent him from emotions in the then present. Yet you picture his emotions as weak.

It is time you bow the knee to King Jesus. Stop pretending what you do not know and just do it.

Twisting words. Yahushua knew he was going to raise Lazarus from the dead. Therefore, He did not cry or worry about it. Anon/Noah also knows the Cosmic War is going to end peacefully, And He is not worried about it. Don' worry! Be happy. True repentance and Holy Ghost sex will do they trick. The wars will be within the heart and soul. True. But wars will not be physically but metaphorically. Duh! From that perspective, The entire planet will be nuked metaphysically by a metaphysical God of heart and soul.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2019 7:42:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote::
Which is why it is important to back your position with scriptures.

Anon/Noah has removed "Jesus wept". The fact it needs its own verse for only two words says it all. Duh! Here is the scripture. The entire chapter has all the true gospel and historical paradigms we need to cleanse our hearts and souls of bad ideas:

John 11:1-44
Now a certain man was sick, Lazarus of Bethany, The town of Mary and her sister Martha. It was that Mary who anointed the Lord with fragrant oil and wiped His feet with her hair, Whose brother Lazarus was sick. Therefore the sisters sent to Him, Saying, "Lord, Behold, He whom You love is sick. " When Jesus heard that, He said, "This sickness is not unto death, But for the glory of God, That the Son of God may be glorified through it. " Now Jesus loved Martha and her sister and Lazarus. So, When He heard that he was sick, He stayed two more days in the place where He was [Yahushua walked day by day in the will of God, Just like Anon/Noah or DDO reincarnated occult Israel does--as well as witches, Pagans, And ETs. Some are blind. Many are not and walk in the light of God with no darkness in it].
Then after this He said to the disciples, "Let us go to Judea again. "
The disciples said to Him, "Rabbi, Lately the Jews sought to stone You, And are You going there again? [His baptism by John was18 months prior in Galilee and not Jerusalem. He did go a year earlier to Passover and the Biblical feasts in the Bible but did not do any public miracles to draw attention to Himself].

For 18 months, They slept in houses at night. The verse about foxes have hole and birds have nests is metaphorically speaking his ideas were not resting in anyone's heart because they would not build their homes for Him to live inside--either heavenly birds or earthly fox holes. He had plenty of money and housing to be very comfortable, And he wasn't traveling back and forth to Jerusalem all the time. No. Just where he was commanded to go by God.

Therefore, He was mostly in Galilee and married with a 17 year old son at this time. He did not start his ministry until He was 30 1/2 by his Holy Spirit Pentecostal baptism of unconditional emotional soul love from our Father in the third heaven. He died at 32. The 12 apostle and Galilean believers received the Holy Spirit love 19 months later at Pentecost in Acts 2 after Yahushua's baptism as the only begotten Son of God, Reincarnated Adam. The Jews were converted at Pentacost.

Anon/Noah will receive the love from the Father in the future when His intellectual water cleansing is completed, Such as removing the "weak" idea "Jesus wept". He received quite the headache yesterday to reverse the light in the third eye of the pineal gland. It hurt, But he is healed today. God's grace reversed the light.

Let's continue. . .

Jesus answered, "Are there not twelve hours in the day? [12 is 1 Golden Rule and 2 Great Commandants of the 10 Commandments]
If anyone walks in the day [spiritual sunlight of God],
he does not stumble [in the moonlight of religions],
because he sees the light of this world [created "Christ anointed" software program]
But if one walks in the night [moonlight of all religions software programming],
he stumbles, Because the light [sunlight Gen 1:3 "Let there be light"]
is not in him. "
These things He said, And after that He said to them, "Our friend Lazarus sleeps [metaphorically, We all die to sin at night and wake up completely forgiven of all blind sins and conscious sins for that day. In the morning, God forgives us as we forgive others of sins they cannot see either. We are all virgins when the sun rises],
but I go that I may wake him up. "Then His disciples said, "Lord, If he sleeps he will get well. " However, Jesus spoke of his death, But they thought that He was speaking about taking rest in sleep. Then Jesus said to them plainly, "Lazarus is dead. And I am glad for your sakes that I was not there, That you may believe. Nevertheless let us go to him. " Then Thomas, Who is called the Twin, Said to his fellow disciples, "Let us also go, That we may die with Him. "


Thomas knew the metaphor meant the apostle also die in their blind sins every night in the unconditional mercy of God when they sleep, Returning the metaphor back to where Yahushua started in the first place. In addition, Thomas added his past sins to the metaphor as he was awake, For they had repented of the sins by not stealing anymore, And their "conscious" past sins were also as dead as well.

Thomas was living in the head of Christ, And a few days later, Phillip got impatient and asked for a vision of the Father's body vehicle in immortal frequency. That is when Christ told Phillip he already knew Him, Such as in this verse above with Thomas, For example. To paraphrase, "If you have seen the light, You have seen the metaphysical God. The Father is not His car that he drives around the block. "

Continued. . .
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2019 2:54:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Anon/Noah wrote: He died at 32. The 12 apostles and Galilean believers received the Holy Spirit love 19 months later at Pentecost in Acts 2 after Yahushua's Pentecost baptism as the only begotten Son of God, Or Reincarnated Adam. The Jews were converted at Pentecost.

Originally, Acts was one book, But it was found in later centuries because it was written to a nonmember. God split Luke into two books and truncated the ending of Acts. The assemblies just assumed God took Paul off the planet in 55AD with the 11 apostles. The Luciferians knew they murdered Paul because Paul crossed the "freewill belief" line with the Corinthian leaders as "Luciferian moles" to renew his death contract with black magic from 41AD, And God approved of his death for crossing the "freewill belief" boundaries established between black grace and white grace trillions of years ago.

The book of Matthew originally included the Pentecost baptism, But not the gospel of John, To not cause redundancy. Anon/Noah has been corrected about both gospels having the Pentecost. Only one did 2 years after the resurrection of Christ, And they came out with One Gospel with two focus points. The end of John 20 is the perfect ending before the Pentecost in Matthew that was omitted. John 21was added. Just read it for proof. Look at the concepts to justify the Catholic Empire using black grace power of God. God did it. Get over it. He controls all powers with ease.

God designed the NT with lethal land mine for anyone who reads the NT without Holy Ghost sex, Without some kind of reference point to black magic power and black magic grace sex with the power of God. The NT is designed much similar to the TV series "The Magician" with "Fillery" white grace "power" to come in our future Pentecost. All kinds of thinking is required to endure the tests and succeed with white grace power of God using Holy Ghost sex instead of the black magic spells its enjoyment of black sex mixed with visions from God.

Yahweh Elohim controls ALL power, And the magic blackouts in history is white grace power of Yahweh Elohim preparing to end the Cosmic War of our 3-million-year cycle of "plant and insect" evolution from a one-cell organism by the direct genetic control of Yahweh. Red-blooded humans, ETs, And animals went through their evolution trillions of years ago according to the "Still Small Voice" told Anon/Noah word-for-word "from his heart" interpreting Genesis 1 many months ago. He posted the rather unique revelation to DDO.

Don't be confused with time travel. The ETs have been moving into the "white grace" power of God to change events by time travel when the planet goes off course by free will belief, And those "few" affected who disappear are simply return to their previous spirit-orbs in time and forget what happened in the same way God makes us forget past lives. The future lives are still in memory to be accesses by the future Gods and Goddesses.

The only one remembering anything is the chosen time traveler. No one else does. The ETs are given this power to contrast white grace power with the dragon of death to reason through the evidence and create better models as Anon/Noah is doing. Yahweh wants us to figure it all out by reason and evidence using Holy Ghost sex by white grace power through belief without doubts.

The public and Gentiles will never comprehend time travel. Only the chosen ones who are picked by Yahweh will remember and those associated with them because of their worthy hearts. TIME TRAVEL IS NOT FROM THE ET TECHNOLOGY. That said, Reincarnated occult Israel with its many witches and ETs will "get it" as they renew their minds in the light of God to know good and evil to become the future eternal Gods and Goddesses using Almighty white grace predestination power of God.

The idea of "fate" by freewill in the Matrix Movie has slowed them down a bit. The fate concept is almost true, But not quite there in one whole view. Predestination POWER OF YAHWEH will replace freewill fate.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2019 6:19:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Anon/Noah wrote: He died at 32. The 12 apostles and Galilean believers received the Holy Spirit love 19 months later at Pentecost in Acts 2 after Yahushua's Pentecost baptism as the only begotten Son of God, Or Reincarnated Adam. The Jews were converted at Pentecost.

Originally, Acts was one book, But it was found in later centuries because it was written to a nonmember. God split Luke into two books and truncated the ending of Acts. The assemblies just assumed God took Paul off the planet in 55AD with the 11 apostles. The Luciferians knew they murdered Paul because Paul crossed the "freewill belief" line with the Corinthian leaders as "Luciferian moles" to renew his death contract with black magic from 41AD, And God approved of his death for crossing the "freewill belief" boundaries established between black grace and white grace trillions of years ago.

The book of Matthew originally included the Pentecost baptism, But not the gospel of John, To not cause redundancy. Anon/Noah has been corrected about both gospels having the Pentecost. Only one did 2 years after the resurrection of Christ, And they came out with One Gospel with two focus points. The end of John 20 is the perfect ending before the Pentecost in Matthew that was omitted. John 21was added. Just read it for proof. Look at the concepts to justify the Catholic Empire using black grace power of God. God did it. Get over it. He controls all powers with ease.

God designed the NT with lethal land mine for anyone who reads the NT without Holy Ghost sex, Without some kind of reference point to black magic power and black magic grace sex with the power of God. The NT is designed much similar to the TV series "The Magician" with "Fillery" white grace "power" to come in our future Pentecost. All kinds of thinking is required to endure the tests and succeed with white grace power of God using Holy Ghost sex instead of the black magic spells its enjoyment of black sex mixed with visions from God.

Yahweh Elohim controls ALL power, And the magic blackouts in history is white grace power of Yahweh Elohim preparing to end the Cosmic War of our 3-million-year cycle of "plant and insect" evolution from a one-cell organism by the direct genetic control of Yahweh. Red-blooded humans, ETs, And animals went through their evolution trillions of years ago according to the "Still Small Voice" told Anon/Noah word-for-word "from his heart" interpreting Genesis 1 many months ago. He posted the rather unique revelation to DDO.

Don't be confused with time travel. The ETs have been moving into the "white grace" power of God to change events by time travel when the planet goes off course by free will belief, And those "few" affected who disappear are simply return to their previous spirit-orbs in time and forget what happened in the same way God makes us forget past lives. The future lives are still in memory to be accesses by the future Gods and Goddesses.

The only one remembering anything is the chosen time traveler. No one else does. The ETs are given this power to contrast white grace power with the dragon of death to reason through the evidence and create better models as Anon/Noah is doing. Yahweh wants us to figure it all out by reason and evidence using Holy Ghost sex by white grace power through belief without doubts.

The public and Gentiles will never comprehend time travel. Only the chosen ones who are picked by Yahweh will remember and those associated with them because of their worthy hearts. TIME TRAVEL IS NOT FROM THE ET TECHNOLOGY. That said, Reincarnated occult Israel with its many witches and ETs will "get it" as they renew their minds in the light of God to know good and evil to become the future eternal Gods and Goddesses using Almighty white grace predestination power of God.

The idea of "fate" by freewill in the Matrix Movie has slowed them down a bit. The fate concept is almost true, But not quite there in one whole view. Predestination POWER OF YAHWEH will replace freewill fate.

John 11:35 Jesus wept.

The shortest verse in the bible but the strongest evidence Jesus was human. He wept!

Yet you are unable to grasp the shortest verse in the Bible. Your mind ain't right Anon!
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2019 10:43:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Anon/Noah wrote: He died at 32. The 12 apostles and Galilean believers received the Holy Spirit love 19 months later at Pentecost in Acts 2 after Yahushua's Pentecost baptism as the only begotten Son of God, Or Reincarnated Adam. The Jews were converted at Pentecost.

Originally, Acts was one book, But it was found in later centuries because it was written to a nonmember. God split Luke into two books and truncated the ending of Acts. The assemblies just assumed God took Paul off the planet in 55AD with the 11 apostles. The Luciferians knew they murdered Paul because Paul crossed the "freewill belief" line with the Corinthian leaders as "Luciferian moles" to renew his death contract with black magic from 41AD, And God approved of his death for crossing the "freewill belief" boundaries established between black grace and white grace trillions of years ago.

The book of Matthew originally included the Pentecost baptism, But not the gospel of John, To not cause redundancy. Anon/Noah has been corrected about both gospels having the Pentecost. Only one did 2 years after the resurrection of Christ, And they came out with One Gospel with two focus points. The end of John 20 is the perfect ending before the Pentecost in Matthew that was omitted. John 21was added. Just read it for proof. Look at the concepts to justify the Catholic Empire using black grace power of God. God did it. Get over it. He controls all powers with ease.

God designed the NT with lethal land mine for anyone who reads the NT without Holy Ghost sex, Without some kind of reference point to black magic power and black magic grace sex with the power of God. The NT is designed much similar to the TV series "The Magician" with "Fillery" white grace "power" to come in our future Pentecost. All kinds of thinking is required to endure the tests and succeed with white grace power of God using Holy Ghost sex instead of the black magic spells its enjoyment of black sex mixed with visions from God.

Yahweh Elohim controls ALL power, And the magic blackouts in history is white grace power of Yahweh Elohim preparing to end the Cosmic War of our 3-million-year cycle of "plant and insect" evolution from a one-cell organism by the direct genetic control of Yahweh. Red-blooded humans, ETs, And animals went through their evolution trillions of years ago according to the "Still Small Voice" told Anon/Noah word-for-word "from his heart" interpreting Genesis 1 many months ago. He posted the rather unique revelation to DDO.

Don't be confused with time travel. The ETs have been moving into the "white grace" power of God to change events by time travel when the planet goes off course by free will belief, And those "few" affected who disappear are simply return to their previous spirit-orbs in time and forget what happened in the same way God makes us forget past lives. The future lives are still in memory to be accesses by the future Gods and Goddesses.

The only one remembering anything is the chosen time traveler. No one else does. The ETs are given this power to contrast white grace power with the dragon of death to reason through the evidence and create better models as Anon/Noah is doing. Yahweh wants us to figure it all out by reason and evidence using Holy Ghost sex by white grace power through belief without doubts.

The public and Gentiles will never comprehend time travel. Only the chosen ones who are picked by Yahweh will remember and those associated with them because of their worthy hearts. TIME TRAVEL IS NOT FROM THE ET TECHNOLOGY. That said, Reincarnated occult Israel with its many witches and ETs will "get it" as they renew their minds in the light of God to know good and evil to become the future eternal Gods and Goddesses using Almighty white grace predestination power of God.

The idea of "fate" by freewill in the Matrix Movie has slowed them down a bit. The fate concept is almost true, But not quite there in one whole view. Predestination POWER OF YAHWEH will replace freewill fate.

John 11:35 Jesus wept.

The shortest verse in the bible but the strongest evidence Jesus was human. He wept!

Yet you are unable to grasp the shortest verse in the Bible. Your mind ain't right Anon!

Before growing up in white grace power, The Lord grew in black grace power as well to learn control of the elements. God hid all the Witches/Luciferians/Illuminate, Etc. , In later centuries to give them a monopoly on power to prepare them for their destiny to know good and evil. Changing the image of God into a long-haired woman that weeps and a mortal baby is about as weak, Pathetic, And helpless that one could be. Blind leading the blind as Christians, Jews, And Islam. Religions replace human men who killed with a very strange god "Jesus" that is not in the OT Hebrew.

Moses killed a man. So did David on their path to know God. The self-righteous moonlight religions do not know good and evil or God. Yahushua was also born a mortal man like Moses and David. If he killed a man, Then it would not matter. His family traveling to Egypt is an eye-opener. The Bible says His Son "Reincarnate Israel" comes out of the Egypt of black arts! Get a clue. Yahushua is metaphor for Israel. Not the other way around that Israel is a metaphor of one man in a mortal messiah. The fact Harish keeps harper Yahusush failed in the flesh is because it is true. Yahushua's kingdom is of the heart and "is not of this world". Duh! Our Father's kingdom is of this world! So is the ETs and human mortals.

Therefore, Without Israel God will fail with physical frequency of translation. Israel will fail also with 7. 4+ billion Gentiles. In contrast, With God all things are possible, And with a few in reincarnated Israel, God will succeed to lead the collective consciousness of the world with the "light of the world anointing" and not a "messiah man" of Moses or David. The witches will "get it" as they repent of stealing.

Yahushua was not the little baby at birth that women are drawn to by nature as girls. Anon as a mortal man tips his hat to God and his favorite goats in mortality He-She loves. The goats assumed they knew what they were doing for thousands of years to win. Did they see the whole truth of the Cosmic War? No. Surprise! They will succeed, But not the way they assumed for thousands of years. Yahweh is One.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2019 11:21:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Anon/Noah wrote: He died at 32. The 12 apostles and Galilean believers received the Holy Spirit love 19 months later at Pentecost in Acts 2 after Yahushua's Pentecost baptism as the only begotten Son of God, Or Reincarnated Adam. The Jews were converted at Pentecost.

Originally, Acts was one book, But it was found in later centuries because it was written to a nonmember. God split Luke into two books and truncated the ending of Acts. The assemblies just assumed God took Paul off the planet in 55AD with the 11 apostles. The Luciferians knew they murdered Paul because Paul crossed the "freewill belief" line with the Corinthian leaders as "Luciferian moles" to renew his death contract with black magic from 41AD, And God approved of his death for crossing the "freewill belief" boundaries established between black grace and white grace trillions of years ago.

The book of Matthew originally included the Pentecost baptism, But not the gospel of John, To not cause redundancy. Anon/Noah has been corrected about both gospels having the Pentecost. Only one did 2 years after the resurrection of Christ, And they came out with One Gospel with two focus points. The end of John 20 is the perfect ending before the Pentecost in Matthew that was omitted. John 21was added. Just read it for proof. Look at the concepts to justify the Catholic Empire using black grace power of God. God did it. Get over it. He controls all powers with ease.

God designed the NT with lethal land mine for anyone who reads the NT without Holy Ghost sex, Without some kind of reference point to black magic power and black magic grace sex with the power of God. The NT is designed much similar to the TV series "The Magician" with "Fillery" white grace "power" to come in our future Pentecost. All kinds of thinking is required to endure the tests and succeed with white grace power of God using Holy Ghost sex instead of the black magic spells its enjoyment of black sex mixed with visions from God.

Yahweh Elohim controls ALL power, And the magic blackouts in history is white grace power of Yahweh Elohim preparing to end the Cosmic War of our 3-million-year cycle of "plant and insect" evolution from a one-cell organism by the direct genetic control of Yahweh. Red-blooded humans, ETs, And animals went through their evolution trillions of years ago according to the "Still Small Voice" told Anon/Noah word-for-word "from his heart" interpreting Genesis 1 many months ago. He posted the rather unique revelation to DDO.

Don't be confused with time travel. The ETs have been moving into the "white grace" power of God to change events by time travel when the planet goes off course by free will belief, And those "few" affected who disappear are simply return to their previous spirit-orbs in time and forget what happened in the same way God makes us forget past lives. The future lives are still in memory to be accesses by the future Gods and Goddesses.

The only one remembering anything is the chosen time traveler. No one else does. The ETs are given this power to contrast white grace power with the dragon of death to reason through the evidence and create better models as Anon/Noah is doing. Yahweh wants us to figure it all out by reason and evidence using Holy Ghost sex by white grace power through belief without doubts.

The public and Gentiles will never comprehend time travel. Only the chosen ones who are picked by Yahweh will remember and those associated with them because of their worthy hearts. TIME TRAVEL IS NOT FROM THE ET TECHNOLOGY. That said, Reincarnated occult Israel with its many witches and ETs will "get it" as they renew their minds in the light of God to know good and evil to become the future eternal Gods and Goddesses using Almighty white grace predestination power of God.

The idea of "fate" by freewill in the Matrix Movie has slowed them down a bit. The fate concept is almost true, But not quite there in one whole view. Predestination POWER OF YAHWEH will replace freewill fate.

John 11:35 Jesus wept.

The shortest verse in the bible but the strongest evidence Jesus was human. He wept!

Yet you are unable to grasp the shortest verse in the Bible. Your mind ain't right Anon!

Before growing up in white grace power, The Lord grew in black grace power as well to learn control of the elements. God hid all the Witches/Luciferians/Illuminate, Etc. , In later centuries to give them a monopoly on power to prepare them for their destiny to know good and evil. Changing the image of God into a long-haired woman that weeps and a mortal baby is about as weak, Pathetic, And helpless that one could be. Blind leading the blind as Christians, Jews, And Islam. Religions replace human men who killed with a very strange god "Jesus" that is not in the OT Hebrew.

Moses killed a man. So did David on their path to know God. The self-righteous moonlight religions do not know good and evil or God. Yahushua was also born a mortal man like Moses and David. If he killed a man, Then it would not matter. His family traveling to Egypt is an eye-opener. The Bible says His Son "Reincarnate Israel" comes out of the Egypt of black arts! Get a clue. Yahushua is metaphor for Israel. Not the other way around that Israel is a metaphor of one man in a mortal messiah. The fact Harish keeps harper Yahusush failed in the flesh is because it is true. Yahushua's kingdom is of the heart and "is not of this world". Duh! Our Father's kingdom is of this world! So is the ETs and human mortals.

Therefore, Without Israel God will fail with physical frequency of translation. Israel will fail also with 7. 4+ billion Gentiles. In contrast, With God all things are possible, And with a few in reincarnated Israel, God will succeed to lead the collective consciousness of the world with the "light of the world anointing" and not a "messiah man" of Moses or David. The witches will "get it" as they repent of stealing.

Yahushua was not the little baby at birth that women are drawn to by nature as girls. Anon as a mortal man tips his hat to God and his favorite goats in mortality He-She loves. The goats assumed they knew what they were doing for thousands of years to win. Did they see the whole truth of the Cosmic War? No. Surprise! They will succeed, But not the way they assumed for thousands of years. Yahweh is One.

You still don't get it.

John 11:35 Jesus wept.

The shortest verse in the bible but the strongest evidence Jesus was human. He wept!

Yet you are unable to grasp the shortest verse in the Bible. Your mind ain't right Anon!

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.