Jump to topic:

Why do

Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2019 10:47:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Some posters re-post dead topics that should remain dead. It seems some people think that what they wrote needs to be reposted. For the record they don't. They died because they were stupid in the first place.

But what is worse that reposting dead topics - is reposting them without even adding to them.

At least make a new or fresh comment when reposting an old topic. Give it a reason to at least try and live.

But when someone reposts a dead topic and cannot even be bothered adding a fresh comment - it PROVES that it should remain dead.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2019 11:07:40 PM
Tradesecret wrote:

Some posters re-post dead topics that should remain dead. It seems some people think that what they wrote needs to be reposted. For the record they don't. They died because they were stupid in the first place.

But what is worse that reposting dead topics - is reposting them without even adding to them.

At least make a new or fresh comment when reposting an old topic. Give it a reason to at least try and live.

But when someone reposts a dead topic and cannot even be bothered adding a fresh comment - it PROVES that it should remain dead.

The moron has nothing but his old spam. So for the new year, He will be stuck on stupid. The same old stupid spam.

Empty, Stupid, But angry, So the idiot keeps spamming the same stupid crap. What else can he do?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2020 12:00:31 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

You are a live pastor pervert Tradesecret. Read your confession.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant. Tradesecret also said: and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.

Harikrish exposes a sex deviant Pastor on DDO name Tradesecret. It is no longer a secret.

Tradesecret wrote:
none of this can mean me - as an individual. LOL! In fact I can only be put into the we if I am Indian. LOL! I have lived in India - but I would not call myself an Indian. Using your logic I could I suppose which is why I was taking the mick out of you - despite the fact that you missed this humour.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. . Implying the group you were with were also sex deviants. You were passing through India on your way to Nepal, So you didn't know any Indian then.

You are a pastor visiting a country which views your religion suspiciously. Your mommy is a bible smuggler. You now confirm you are a sex deviant in a public confession " that is not a funny matter to humour about. It is public now you are a sexually perverted Pastor Tradesecret

I never visited your country as a pastor. In fact when I was there I was an atheist looking for truth. I was on my way to Nepal.
LOL! - you can't even read.
You are lying again.
You start with "I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. "

Now you say you are on your way to Nepal. So you were actually just passing through India with destination Nepal. But you lied when you claimed you lived in India for a while. It is also clear you had a problem with sex before you left for India. It's in your confession.

But that did not stop you from pursuing your sexual deviant perversions and then confessing you have a problem with sex.

You are our first sex deviant pastor going public on DDO.

Tradesecret finally confessed he is a a sex deviant. Wow!
To all Christians Tradesecret confessed he is a sex deviant.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant.

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. .

Tradesecret wrote: When I was released from slavery to sin and bondage to Satan, My eyes were opened. Although I willingly am a slave of Jesus, He does not treat me like a slave - but like a son. In fact he has promised me his inheritance. Slaves - such as you - will not receive an inheritance from your master - just death and destruction.

You further confessed you were a slave to sin. So you were aware of your sexual perversions and even went pursuing your sexual perversions in other countries.
Now you are expecting an inheritance from your master for confessing you are a liar and a sexual pervert.
Wow! See how warped and perverted your mind is and the God that would give you an inheritance for confessing you are a liar and pervert. That's Christianity in a nutshell!

We are glad to hear you have overcome some of your sexual perversions. I guess you can call us lucky for having been spared your type of afflictions.
I lived in India and been to Nepal and never looked for or saw any sexual deviants. I was a Hindu then unlike you who was in search of God and deviant sexual partners.

it is possible because you are a sex deviant you became as pastor. That's like the pedophiles who become Catholic priest to prey on children. You just got busted!

TS said: Hari is the Indian - not TS.
So you lied when you said you are Indian. You said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.
When pressed you confessed you lied.
You said: Not really. I am not really an Indian. I am too white. I also don't individually have a problem with sex. I think sex is a good thing. It is the Indians who really had a problem with sex.
There are 1. 3 billion Indians. Sex is the least of their problems. Come get your head slapped at the Harikrish Clinic.
So you lied you are Indian. You lied Indians have a sex problem because you did not know Indians or live in India for a while, You were on your way to Nepal. But you confessed you have a problem with sex and the group you were with were sexual deviants. Note you said: we are deviants.

You also pimp your mother and brag about her smuggling Bbles in China putting her in grave danger. The penalty is death for smuggling in China.

Tradesecret wrote: BTW my mother smuggled bibles in her suitcase into China. China at the time did not permit its Christians to have unedited bibles. China, As we all know, Likes to control and determine what its people can think and do. They don't like the Bible because it expects God's people to have a higher loyalty to God than to the State. My mother of whom I am proud, Put her life on the line and her freedom, In order to ensure that people in China could have an uncensored version of the bible in their own language.

You should be embarassed for pimping your mommy smuggler, Showing your scriptural ignorance and calling people names and even lying about Harikrish's sex.
You are the typical Christian PPP. Pimp, Pervert and Preacher.

I now have your confession you are a sex deviant. We have known the other two for a while. Pimp and Preacher.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2020 12:24:39 AM
ethang5 wrote:

The moron has nothing but his old spam. So for the new year, He will be stuck on stupid. The same old stupid spam.

Empty, Stupid, But angry, So the idiot keeps spamming the same stupid crap. What else can he do?

There isn't much left to prove after I got you to admit you are a very black nigger slumdog slum dweller living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
You live in Accra Ghana where the houses are built without toilets and open sewers run through out your city.

Read his confessions.
Definitions.
Negroid definition: having the physical features of a black person from Africa.
African a person from Africa especially a black person.
Black a member of a dark-skinned people, especially one of African ancestry.
Nigger 1. A dark-skinned person of sub-Saharan African origin or descent; = Negro
Ghanaian definition, a native or inhabitant of Ghana a republic in West Africa.
Ethang5 confessed he meets all the definitions African, Black, Nigger, Slumdog and Ghanaian and some.
He even confessed he is terrified that he is a nigger.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Why did it take you so long to accept you are black nigger Ethang5? Why were you in denial of God creating you black and putting you in Africa? Did you think you could go against your Karma? Did you not see your black negroid face in the mirror daily? Did you not see your 3 illegitimate bastard daughters were black niggers created by Jesus to complement the black arrangement typical of a black family?

As a spiritual healer I was taught If a nigger fails to accept he is black slap his head till he snaps out of his denial. It worked with you nigger Ethang5!!

Now that you have accepted you are very black and a nigger, Shouldn't you also apologize to the African people whom you disparaged in your confessions?

Nigger Ethang5 confessed he is black and acknowledged Harikrish was Mr. Very White.
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www.debate.org...
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Nigger Ethang5, We can start dealing with your low IQ.
You confessed on DART you have very little money. Working as a delivery mule for over 15 years certainly isn't going to make you rich. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 50% of the people are illiterate doesn't make much sense either. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 80% of the Africans are Christians sound almost insane. Smuggling bibles when bibles are available free on the internet makes your career choice idiotic and shortsighted.
Your low IQ has been established.

Let's see how you spent your time in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Title Please Christians:
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So you don't find rape, incest, genocide in the bible as contradictions?

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists, I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "What would have happened if the offending youth was not stopped?"

Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, cows, horses, and pigs.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)

Nothing in your activities are income generating occupations.

You didn't have anything to do with your children's births either.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You have confessed you are a poor African slave.
Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www.Debate.Org...
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

So what do we know about you Ethang5?

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior. .
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu.Be...

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity

Africans licking cows backside.

Trump shithole comments
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2020 12:35:07 AM
Harikrish,

What is the point of repeating stuff nobody reads?

Anon is mad a cut snake. He has many screws loose in his head.

But what is your excuse? Anon speaks nonsense because he is crazy.

What is your point? What is your endgame?

Ethang and I do not read your posts. We laugh at you. Nobody on this site - however many that might be take any notice of your repetition. All it does it stop people from wanting to have a conversation with you.

Anon does not read your posts. At least he does not understand them. He does not have the wit to do so.

Will you please cease with the repletion and spam?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2020 4:10:50 AM
Tradesecret wrote:
Harikrish,

What is the point of repeating stuff nobody reads?

But what is your excuse? Anon speaks nonsense because he is crazy.

What is your point? What is your endgame?

Ethang and I do not read your posts. We laugh at you. Nobody on this site - however many that might be take any notice of your repetition. All it does it stop people from wanting to have a conversation with you.

Anon does not read your posts. At least he does not understand them. He does not have the wit to do so.

Will you please cease with the repletion and spam?

if you don't read my posts why does it bother you what I post.

Let's try it again.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant. Tradesecret also said: and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.

Tradesecret said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.

Harikrish exposes a sex deviant Pastor on DDO name Tradesecret. It is no longer a secret.

Tradesecret wrote:
none of this can mean me - as an individual. LOL! In fact I can only be put into the we if I am Indian. LOL! I have lived in India - but I would not call myself an Indian. Using your logic I could I suppose which is why I was taking the mick out of you - despite the fact that you missed this humour.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. . Implying the group you were with were also sex deviants. You were passing through India on your way to Nepal, So you didn't know any Indian then.

You are a pastor visiting a country which views your religion suspiciously. Your mommy is a bible smuggler. You now confirm you are a sex deviant in a public confession " that is not a funny matter to humour about. It is public now you are a sexually perverted Pastor Tradesecret

I never visited your country as a pastor. In fact when I was there I was an atheist looking for truth. I was on my way to Nepal.
LOL! - you can't even read.
You are lying again.
You start with "I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. "
Now you say you are on your way to Nepal. So you were actually just passing through India with destination Nepal. But you lied when you claimed you lived in India for a while. It is also clear you had a problem with sex before you left for India. It's in your confession.

But that did not stop you from pursuing your sexual deviant perversions and then confessing you have a problem with sex.

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. .

Tradesecret wrote: When I was released from slavery to sin and bondage to Satan, My eyes were opened. Although I willingly am a slave of Jesus, He does not treat me like a slave - but like a son. In fact he has promised me his inheritance. Slaves - such as you - will not receive an inheritance from your master - just death and destruction.

You further confessed you were a slave to sin. So you were aware of your sexual perversions and even went pursuing your sexual perversions in other countries.
Now you are expecting an inheritance from your master for confessing you are a liar and a sexual pervert.
Wow! See how warped and perverted your mind is and the God that would give you an inheritance for confessing you are a liar and pervert. That's Christianity in a nutshell!

We are glad to hear you have overcome some of your sexual perversions. I guess you can call us lucky for having been spared your type of afflictions.
I lived in India and been to Nepal and never looked for or saw any sexual deviants. I was a Hindu then unlike you who was in search of God and deviant sexual partners.

it is possible because you are a sex deviant you became as pastor. That's like the pedophiles who become Catholic priest to prey on children. You just got busted!

TS said: Hari is the Indian - not TS.
So you lied when you said you are Indian. You said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.
When pressed you confessed you lied.
You said: Not really. I am not really an Indian. I am too white. I also don't individually have a problem with sex. I think sex is a good thing. It is the Indians who really had a problem with sex.
There are 1. 3 billion Indians. Sex is the least of their problems. Come get your head slapped at the Harikrish Clinic.
So you lied you are Indian. You lied Indians have a sex problem because you did not know Indians or live in India for a while, You were on your way to Nepal. But you confessed you have a problem with sex and the group you were with were sexual deviants. Note you said: we are deviants.

You also pimp your mother and brag about her smuggling Bbles in China putting her in grave danger. The penalty is death for smuggling in China.

Tradesecret wrote: BTW my mother smuggled bibles in her suitcase into China. China at the time did not permit its Christians to have unedited bibles. China, As we all know, Likes to control and determine what its people can think and do. They don't like the Bible because it expects God's people to have a higher loyalty to God than to the State. My mother of whom I am proud, Put her life on the line and her freedom, In order to ensure that people in China could have an uncensored version of the bible in their own language.

You should be embarassed for pimping your mommy smuggler, Showing your scriptural ignorance and calling people names and even lying about Harikrish's sex.

I now have your confession you are a sex deviant. We have known the other two for a while. Pimp and Preacher.

anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2020 5:05:20 AM
Tradesecret wrote:
Anon speaks nonsense because he is crazy. :

What gives you the authority to be involved in the paths of others to tell them or ask them to do something they do not want to do? Freewill belief and deeds, Right? Why don't Christian minister do what the Bible says, But instead, Judge everyone by the standards of the flesh and outer court of the temple in Rev 11? What ever happened to this idea in your thinking?

Leviticus 19:15
"You shall do no injustice in judgment. You shall not be partial to the poor, Nor honor the person of the mighty. In righteousness you shall judge your neighbor.

Judgment by the fleshly standards of Mortality is for the Gentiles, Not Israel. Please explain the foundation of your actions in terms of ideas and not emotions. Because Anon/Noah has more reasonable ideas than Christianity, Then you claim he is crazy because he hates to believe stupid ideas? Or mad? Huh? What idea is crazy? The truth?

All of his ideas come from the Bible with New Paradigms that cannot be proven false from the Bible unless you can prove the Biblical text is not changed by man. Can you? No. You only have presumption without valid evidence and without facts. But Anon can prove the text has changed by valid evidence and cogent reasoning. For example, Yahushua had short hair and was wealthy. Explain yourself. Why is Anon/Noah crazy? Pick your best example. Thank You.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2020 5:23:08 AM
What gives you the authority to be involved in the paths of others to tell them or ask them to do something they do not want to do? Freewill belief and deeds, Right? Why don't Christian minister do what the Bible says, But instead, Judge everyone by the standards of the flesh and outer court of the temple in Rev 11? What ever happened to this idea in your thinking?

"You shall do no injustice in judgment. You shall not be partial to the poor, Nor honor the person of the mighty. In righteousness you shall judge your neighbor.

Judgment by the fleshly standards of Mortality is for the Gentiles, Not Israel. Please explain the foundation of your actions in terms of ideas and not emotions. Because Anon/Noah has more reasonable ideas than Christianity, Then you claim he is crazy because he hates to believe stupid ideas? Or mad? Huh? What idea is crazy? The truth?

All of his ideas come from the Bible with New Paradigms that cannot be proven false from the Bible unless you can prove the Biblical text is not changed by man. Can you? No. You only have presumption without valid evidence and without facts. But Anon can prove the text has changed by valid evidence and cogent reasoning. For example, Yahushua had short hair and was wealthy. Explain yourself. Why is Anon/Noah crazy? Pick your best example. Thank You.

anon thinks he is reincarnated Noah. Anon thinks he is a prophet of god because he did not poop for 17 days. Anon thinks Trump is ET. Anon believes in Ets. Anon thinks Jesus was married. Anon thinks the sea of glass is real. Gee everyone of these ideas is nonsense and demonstrably evidence that you have lost your mind.

You talk of the bible being corrupted but cannot prove it. You simply say the sea of glass told you. That is not evidence. You have never used cogent reasoning. You are mad - insane - and if not then you are a liar and deceiver because you are doing so intentionally.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2020 5:25:45 AM

Idiot. I don't have to read your posts to see what they are. They all pop up. You might add one or two things at the top and then cut and paste spam.

I scan the first couple of lines - and then skip. When I stopped looking completely - which I did for several months - I don't even do that. I keep hoping that you might grow up and say something half decent. I figure that if Paul was saved - then there is hope even for you.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2020 6:05:51 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

anon thinks he is reincarnated Noah. Anon thinks he is a prophet of god because he did not poop for 17 days. Anon thinks Trump is ET. Anon believes in Ets. Anon thinks Jesus was married. Anon thinks the sea of glass is real. Gee everyone of these ideas is nonsense and demonstrably evidence that you have lost your mind.

You talk of the bible being corrupted but cannot prove it. You simply say the sea of glass told you. That is not evidence. You have never used cogent reasoning. You are mad - insane - and if not then you are a liar and deceiver because you are doing so intentionally.

These are your "emotional" opinions based on static suppositions. No facts no valid evidence. Therefore, You are making an unjust judgment to claim Anon/Noah is crazy with no evidence or facts to rest your beliefs on. Fantasy foundation and no substance.

Heb 11:1
Faith is the substance of things hoped for, The evidence of things not seen.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2020 7:00:44 AM
These are your "emotional" opinions based on static suppositions. No facts no valid evidence. Therefore, You are making an unjust judgment to claim Anon/Noah is crazy with no evidence or facts to rest your beliefs on. Fantasy foundation and no substance.

anon - the burden of proof lies with you - not with me. You have made all of these assertions and I say that none of those things are backed up with any evidence or proof that they make what you say true.

When you produce actual evidence and reason for your assertions then it is up to me to refute them with cross - examination. Until then- they are and sound crazy. Saying you are reincarnated is bad enough - to suggest then that you are Noah reincarnated is ridiculous. To try and prove that it was true - you did not give any authority from God or prove that you had legitimate contact with God - no you just told us you had not pooped for 17 days. That by itself is an assertion - not evidence. And even if you could prove you had not pooped for 17 days - there is no rational conclusion that it proves you are the reincarnated Noah. Saying that 1 + 7 = 8 is not rational or reasonable unless you can demonstrate that such numbers are valid identifiers of truth. You instead give numbers and link random thoughts to them that only you can understand. This is not reason. It is madness. Even one other who could understand your reasoning independently would give you something - but no one does.

You are not reincarnated. You are not Noah. You have no authority in any matter so far as I can tell. You are simply one madman on the internet amongst millions of others saying what you want to say. That is your prerogative - but it does not make you right and it does not give you authority in matters of which you do not have authority.

I say you are mad and nothing you have said makes me think otherwise. Even Harikrish thinks that your brain is not right. And despite the fact that I find his thoughts overall full of hate and vitriol and deceptive and a liar - he is clearly rational enough to see how mad and nuts you are.

This is only the first of several matters I have put to you. You never produce evidence. NEVER! You have proved nothing to me - except that you don't know. You are not a bible scholar. You clearly have no idea how to read the bible - which is why you keep changing it and adding to it and trying to clarify it for yourself.

I do worry for your wife and children. I worry that you beat them up -and that you abuse them and that you control them - possibly lock them in chains. You really need to be in a mental hospital. I say that with concern.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2020 7:34:51 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

anon - the burden of proof lies with you - not with me. You have made all of these assertions and I say that none of those things are backed up with any evidence or proof that they make what you say true.

When you produce actual evidence and reason for your assertions then it is up to me to refute them with cross - examination. Until then- they are and sound crazy. Saying you are reincarnated is bad enough - to suggest then that you are Noah reincarnated is ridiculous. To try and prove that it was true - you did not give any authority from God or prove that you had legitimate contact with God - no you just told us you had not pooped for 17 days. That by itself is an assertion - not evidence. And even if you could prove you had not pooped for 17 days - there is no rational conclusion that it proves you are the reincarnated Noah. Saying that 1 + 7 = 8 is not rational or reasonable unless you can demonstrate that such numbers are valid identifiers of truth. You instead give numbers and link random thoughts to them that only you can understand. This is not reason. It is madness. Even one other who could understand your reasoning independently would give you something - but no one does.

You are not reincarnated. You are not Noah. You have no authority in any matter so far as I can tell. You are simply one madman on the internet amongst millions of others saying what you want to say. That is your prerogative - but it does not make you right and it does not give you authority in matters of which you do not have authority.

I say you are mad and nothing you have said makes me think otherwise. Even Harikrish thinks that your brain is not right. And despite the fact that I find his thoughts overall full of hate and vitriol and deceptive and a liar - he is clearly rational enough to see how mad and nuts you are.

This is only the first of several matters I have put to you. You never produce evidence. NEVER! You have proved nothing to me - except that you don't know. You are not a bible scholar. You clearly have no idea how to read the bible - which is why you keep changing it and adding to it and trying to clarify it for yourself.

I do worry for your wife and children. I worry that you beat them up -and that you abuse them and that you control them - possibly lock them in chains. You really need to be in a mental hospital. I say that with concern.

Anon believes in valid evidence and reason. Half the world believes in reincarnation. According the your judgment standards, Then half the world is also crazy and mad. Yes? Or No? Even Christians in mass are flocking together in groups to believe in reincarnation. Are they mad too?

Anon/Noah asked for reason and evidence and not emotions based on supposition. Anon/Noah disagrees with you, But does not believe you are crazy. No. He claims the ideas of Christianity and all religions are crazy. Big difference between crazy doctrines and real live people.

By they way, You never answered the questions of Anon/Noah. More distractions with a zillion rabbit trails--especially his family that is irrelevant. Anything but answering simple questions that are straight forward.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2020 9:22:50 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

And why is one poster, In particular, Yourself, A habitual liar and false accuser of the most disgusting, Filthy, Vile nature?

What gives you the right to criticize others when you have a record of vulgarity, Lies and making disgustingly, Cheap shots at others.
You have absolutely no credibility nor decency whatsoever.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2020 11:18:23 AM
And why is one poster, In particular, Yourself, A habitual liar and false accuser of the most disgusting, Filthy, Vile nature?

I don't tell lies. I am not a habitual liar. I have suggested Harikrish was a transvestite but I apologised. I made that comment in the midst of an elevated discussion about his lies about me and my private life. I reacted badly, Because I was upset with his lies and repetition of spam deliberately misrepresenting what I said. From that time I have intentionally asked him to refrain from such spamming despite the fact that you encouraged him, And have for the most part stopped with the negative rhetoric about him. Every now and then I slip back into doing that- but generally only when he repeats for whatever vitriolic reason his lies and deceptions. But I do not lie - and I will continue that line because it is the truth.

As for what I said about you, It was in response to the manner in which you tried and attempted to play the victim. You are such a hypocrite - because you speak lies about people all of the time - against Ethang and against me. And you did it against Franklin as well. So when the same thing was done to you - you revealed your true colours - and I responded in kind. I wrongly, Believed that you deserved to be treated in the same manner that you treat others - and so I did say whatever I wrote. I do think that after thinking about what I did - I tried to back away from what I said. I don't think I actually apologised to you - and for the record that was wrong of me. I was simply relishing in the fact that you were feeling miserable and I enjoyed that at the time.

However, It was wrong of me to say it. It was wrong of me to not apologise and to keep up the retention of it. And it was wrong of me to enjoy it as well. Having said that I do not tell lies habitually. It is something that I don't do and in this case I actually would not call it a lie - although I concede others may well correctly say it was. In my mind however the intention was not to lie - but to kick you while you were on the ground moaning about what a poor victim you were. So don't mistake my intention. I am not going to grovel to you. But I will apologise because my actions were and remain inexcusable. Do with that whatever you will - as you will. I am not after forgiveness nor am I after your pity. But I do own up to things when I believe I have done badly.

What gives you the right to criticize others when you have a record of vulgarity, Lies and making disgustingly, Cheap shots at others.
You have absolutely no credibility nor decency whatsoever.

Again - you are the pot calling the kettle black. Does anyone really care whether you think I have credibility or not. I certainly don't. As if all your little plays and comedic routines are not about taking cheap shots and being vulgar. You really are a hypocrite. Poor little willow.

Why don't you grow up and stop being such a baby. If you want to give it us - then you have to take it as well. It works both ways and if you don't like it - too bad. It is what it is.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2020 5:04:23 PM
Tradesecret wrote:

Idiot. I don't have to read your posts to see what they are. They all pop up. You might add one or two things at the top and then cut and paste spam.

I scan the first couple of lines - and then skip. When I stopped looking completely - which I did for several months - I don't even do that. I keep hoping that you might grow up and say something half decent. I figure that if Paul was saved - then there is hope even for you.

You forget I am a Pastoral Counselor/Therapist. I treat Pastors who suffer from insecurities in their life, Faith and beliefs and even in their struggles with certain bible verses. That includes gay pastors, Alcoholic pastors and sex perverts like you pastor Tradesecret.

I keep all my Counseling at the bottom of my posts so the person has to show commitment that they want to get better and put an effort to read the entire post.
By you admitting you only read the first few lines and skip the rest is evidence of your superficiality. You are a shallow pastor and a slave to sin.

Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2020 8:24:14 PM
You forget I am a Pastoral Counselor/Therapist. I treat Pastors who suffer from insecurities in their life, Faith and beliefs and even in their struggles with certain bible verses. That includes gay pastors, Alcoholic pastors and sex perverts like you pastor Tradesecret.

I am not insecure about who I am. I am not a pervert. I just want you to stop telling lies and misrepresenting what I said - especially after I explained what was said and you still continue your lies. Oh by the way, You are NOT a pastoral counselor. You have idea what one is and you have no idea how to be one. A hindu cannot pastor a Christian. Impossibility and plain stupid to try. I don't respect you. I dismiss your ideas as weak and pathetic. If anyone around here is insecure it is you or you would not keep responding in the way you do. It is your insecurity which makes you keep repeating spam. And your insecurity does not allow you to care how you respond to others - hence you are the opposite of what a counselor should be.

I keep all my Counseling at the bottom of my posts so the person has to show commitment that they want to get better and put an effort to read the entire post.
By you admitting you only read the first few lines and skip the rest is evidence of your superficiality. You are a shallow pastor and a slave to sin.

counseling is not done by words per se - it is done by behaviour. And by modeling. Neither are something you can do because nobody wants to be like you and the way you behave.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2020 9:34:53 PM
Tradesecret wrote:

I am not insecure about who I am. I am not a pervert. I just want you to stop telling lies and misrepresenting what I said - especially after I explained what was said and you still continue your lies. Oh by the way, You are NOT a pastoral counselor. You have idea what one is and you have no idea how to be one. A hindu cannot pastor a Christian. Impossibility and plain stupid to try. I don't respect you. I dismiss your ideas as weak and pathetic. If anyone around here is insecure it is you or you would not keep responding in the way you do. It is your insecurity which makes you keep repeating spam. And your insecurity does not allow you to care how you respond to others - hence you are the opposite of what a counselor should be.

So you don't know anything about pastoral Counseling. With a psychology degree and biblical scholarship I opted for Pastoral Counseling. I treated gay pastors, Alcoholic pastors and even sexually perverted pastors like you. I routinely discuss troubling bible verses that pastors struggle with because my background is theological study go beyond their ministerial preparation.
I am measured by my scriptural knowledge unlike a minister/pastor who is measured by his faith.

counseling is not done by words per se - it is done by behaviour. And by modeling. Neither are something you can do because nobody wants to be like you and the way you behave.

We are on a discussion forum. I am assigned to the role of an observer.

Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2020 10:36:01 PM
So you don't know anything about pastoral Counseling.

I have a masters in divinity from a real college. I have a masters in ministry from a real college. I am involved in pastoral counseling in a daily capacity at my local church. I am a director, Indeed vice president on the National biblical counseling foundation. I laugh at you.

With a psychology degree and biblical scholarship I opted for Pastoral Counseling.

Christian counselors would know that a psychological degree is likely to lead you away from practising proper biblical counseling. But I don't believe you have one. Why? By your attitude towards Africans. By your behaviour of crassness and your tendency towards lying at every opportunity.

As for biblical scholarship, Your understanding demonstrates no real credible training at all. If you have been trained, You are either a very poor student or your trainers did not have the qualifications to train you. Either way, You don't demonstrate credibility in your biblical interpretation.

I treated gay pastors, Alcoholic pastors and even sexually perverted pastors like you.

The fact that you say I am sexually perverted despite my denials - proves you have not pastored anyone. You don't have a counseling bone in your body. The only thing in your hand appears to be "something else".

Even your comment that you have treated gay pastors is troubling. How would a hindu be able to treat a gay pastor? According to what methodology? And what would be trying to restore them to? To a hindu understanding? To be happy with themselves? To be right in Christ? Or to suicide? You are a joke.

and an alcoholic pastor? What is alcoholism to a pastor? Which method are you going to use? What is your definition of an alcoholic? How does redemption come into it?

The fact is - you could never pastor a Christian Pastor because you do not under Christianity. You don't get them and the basis of their faith. Hence you would not be able to pastor them.

I routinely discuss troubling bible verses that pastors struggle with because my background is theological study go beyond their ministerial preparation.

discussing troubling bible verses is not pastoral counseling. And your method of discussing the bible is totally unhelpful since you cannot even understand the basic methodology of interpretation.

I am measured by my scriptural knowledge unlike a minister/pastor who is measured by his faith.

If you are measured by your knowledge then you fail. Your knowledge of the bible is flawed. You cannot interpret it properly. You don't get it. Pastors are not measured by their faith. Pastors are not measured at all. Christians are nothing - everything is Christ. Who we are - where our identity is found - is Jesus. Your knowledge precludes you from actually understanding this profound truth which is why you continue to give such poor and shallow answers.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2020 11:57:39 PM
Tradesecret wrote:
So you don't know anything about pastoral Counseling.

I have a masters in divinity from a real college. I have a masters in ministry from a real college. I am involved in pastoral counseling in a daily capacity at my local church. I am a director, Indeed vice president on the National biblical counseling foundation. I laugh at you.

So I was right you chose to become a minister.
Whereas I chose being Hindu to become an academian a biblical scholar, psychologist and finally an IT specialist.

With a psychology degree and biblical scholarship I opted for Pastoral Counseling.

Christian counselors would know that a psychological degree is likely to lead you away from practising proper biblical counseling. But I don't believe you have one. Why? By your attitude towards Africans. By your behaviour of crassness and your tendency towards lying at every opportunity.

Whereas I chose being Hindu to become an academian a biblical scholar, psychologist and finally an IT specialist.

As for biblical scholarship, Your understanding demonstrates no real credible training at all. If you have been trained, You are either a very poor student or your trainers did not have the qualifications to train you. Either way, You don't demonstrate credibility in your biblical interpretation.

As a minister/pastor your interpretation of the bible is limited. You were taught to preach to your flock. Ministry/career options for the MDIV graduate include chaplaincy, various pastoral roles, missions and moral counseling.

As a theology academian we focused on the study of Scripture in context (including theology, hermeneutics, apologetics, church history and global studies). It is generally more academic than cultural in that it is a deeper study of history, language and interpretation rather than social concerns. Although some schools offer tracks within this degree field for cross-cultural studies, evangelism and translation, this field of study is for the student who seeks expertise in the form of "book knowledge" in order to apply it to their environment.

I treated gay pastors, Alcoholic pastors and even sexually perverted pastors like you.

The fact that you say I am sexually perverted despite my denials - proves you have not pastored anyone. You don't have a counseling bone in your body. The only thing in your hand appears to be "something else".

I used your confessions where you declared your sex deviant and problems with sex.

Even your comment that you have treated gay pastors is troubling. How would a hindu be able to treat a gay pastor? According to what methodology? And what would be trying to restore them to? To a hindu understanding? To be happy with themselves? To be right in Christ? Or to suicide? You are a joke.

My certification pastoral Counseling qualifies me to treat pastors. So you don't know what pastoral Counseling is?You should seek pastoral Counseling therapy for your condition.

and an alcoholic pastor? What is alcoholism to a pastor? Which method are you going to use? What is your definition of an alcoholic? How does redemption come into it?

The fact is - you could never pastor a Christian Pastor because you do not under Christianity. You don't get them and the basis of their faith. Hence you would not be able to pastor them.

You are extremely ignorant. Pastors go to shrinks too!!

I routinely discuss troubling bible verses that pastors struggle with because my background is theological study go beyond their ministerial preparation.

discussing troubling bible verses is not pastoral counseling. And your method of discussing the bible is totally unhelpful since you cannot even understand the basic methodology of interpretation.

You have the foggiest clue what pastoral Counseling is. Beyond providing psychotherapy, pastoral counselors utilize resources such as prayer, scripture study, and participation in the congregation community to help guide people on their journey toward transcendence, transformation, and greater connection to others.

If you are measured by your knowledge then you fail. Your knowledge of the bible is flawed. You cannot interpret it properly. You don't get it. Pastors are not measured by their faith. Pastors are not measured at all. Christians are nothing - everything is Christ. Who we are - where our identity is found - is Jesus. Your knowledge precludes you from actually understanding this profound truth which is why you continue to give such poor and shallow answers.

You are a pervert by your own confession.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, you had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants..

Wow!! See how warped and perverted your mind is and the God that would give you an inheritance for confessing you are a liar and pervert. That's Christianity in a nutshell!!!

Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2020 12:19:29 AM
Whereas I chose being Hindu to become an academian a biblical scholar, Psychologist and finally an IT specialist

Wrong again. I commenced study because I already had degrees in theology, Law, Economics, And psychology. I also have a degree in a field of science.

I have been called into ministry because my fellow professionals recognised the gifts that God has given me.

As a minister/pastor your interpretation of the bible is limited. You were taught to preach to your flock. Ministry/career options for the MDIV graduate include chaplaincy, Various pastoral roles, Missions and moral counseling.

Don't talk stupid. I am quite well read and trained in the original languages of the OT, NT and Aramaic. I know my church history and indeed other religions history as well. Pastoral care is part of the core units - but so is theology, Hermeneutics, Apologetics, Philosophy, Ethics as well. You really are pretty daft.

As a theology academian we focused on the study of Scripture in context (including theology, Hermeneutics, Apologetics, Church history and global studies). It is generally more academic than cultural in that it is a deeper study of history, Language and interpretation rather than social concerns. Although some schools offer tracks within this degree field for cross-cultural studies, Evangelism and translation, This field of study is for the student who seeks expertise in the form of "book knowledge" in order to apply it to their environment.

You are unconvincing as an academic. Your shallow comments about Africa demonstrates this over and over again. Perhaps that is how you learnt and were trained. But it only reveals as I said before - you were either a poor student or your trainers had no idea how bad they are.

I used your confessions where you declared your sex deviant and problems with sex.

There you go again. Totally ignorant. I NEVER confessed to any such thing. LOL! It is like water of a duck's back with you isn't?

My certification pastoral Counseling qualifies me to treat pastors. So you don't know what pastoral Counseling is? You should seek pastoral Counseling therapy for your condition.

LIAR! Which college is that from? Prove it. Name the college. Go on. Did you find one on the internet? LOL!

You are extremely ignorant. Pastors go to shrinks too!

True pastors obtain professional help. But no pastor is stupid enough to go a hindu nutter without proper qualifications unless they were only a pretend pastor in the first place.

You have the foggiest clue what pastoral Counseling is. Beyond providing psychotherapy, Pastoral counselors utilize resources such as prayer, Scripture study, And participation in the congregation community to help guide people on their journey toward transcendence, Transformation, And greater connection to others.

Pastors do not help guide people towards transcendence, Transformation and greater connection to others. If you think that it is you who is ignorant.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2020 12:59:56 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

Whereas I chose being Hindu to become an academian a biblical scholar, Psychologist and finally an IT specialist

Wrong again. I commenced study because I already had degrees in theology, Law, Economics, And psychology. I also have a degree in a field of science.

You just said you took MA Divinity which prepares you for the ministry/pastor.

I have been called into ministry because my fellow professionals recognised the gifts that God has given me.

You couldn't even tell Ethang was black. Lol! That was after reading his confessions that were posted several hundred times.
You posted: But at the end of the day - I have never met Ethang. I do not know what he looks like. He may in fact be a Chinese American. I don't know - and honestly I don't care because race and colour are irrelevant to Christians. I don't even know what his vocation is - but if it involved working with people in the poorer places of the world for several years, Then it is a vocation worth pursuing and indeed giving him credit for. It demonstrates that he has a heart for helping people - and this is a good thing. If only there were more people in the world like him, The world would be a better place.

As a minister/pastor your interpretation of the bible is limited. You were taught to preach to your flock. Ministry/career options for the MDIV graduate include chaplaincy, Various pastoral roles, Missions and moral counseling.

Don't talk stupid. I am quite well read and trained in the original languages of the OT, NT and Aramaic. I know my church history and indeed other religions history as well. Pastoral care is part of the core units - but so is theology, Hermeneutics, Apologetics, Philosophy, Ethics as well. You really are pretty daft.

You thought you were Indian just because you passed through India on your way to Nepal. Then you went on about your sex deviant problems with sex.

As a theology academian we focused on the study of Scripture in context (including theology, Hermeneutics, Apologetics, Church history and global studies). It is generally more academic than cultural in that it is a deeper study of history, Language and interpretation rather than social concerns. Although some schools offer tracks within this degree field for cross-cultural studies, Evangelism and translation, This field of study is for the student who seeks expertise in the form of "book knowledge" in order to apply it to their environment.

You are unconvincing as an academic. Your shallow comments about Africa demonstrates this over and over again. Perhaps that is how you learnt and were trained. But it only reveals as I said before - you were either a poor student or your trainers had no idea how bad they are.

You couldn't even tell Ethang was black. Lol! That was after reading his confessions that were posted several hundred times.
You posted: But at the end of the day - I have never met Ethang. I do not know what he looks like. He may in fact be a Chinese American. I don't know - and honestly I don't care because race and colour are irrelevant to Christians. I don't even know what his vocation is - but if it involved working with people in the poorer places of the world for several years, Then it is a vocation worth pursuing and indeed giving him credit for. It demonstrates that he has a heart for helping people - and this is a good thing. If only there were more people in the world like him, The world would be a better place.

There you go again. Totally ignorant. I NEVER confessed to any such thing. LOL! It is like water of a duck's back with you isn't?

My certification pastoral Counseling qualifies me to treat pastors. So you don't know what pastoral Counseling is? You should seek pastoral Counseling therapy for your condition.

LIAR! Which college is that from? Prove it. Name the college. Go on. Did you find one on the internet? LOL!

You are extremely ignorant. Pastors go to shrinks too!

True pastors obtain professional help. But no pastor is stupid enough to go a hindu nutter without proper qualifications unless they were only a pretend pastor in the first place.

Are you calling all those pastors I treated stupid? Isn't that why they needed treatment in the first place.

You have the foggiest clue what pastoral Counseling is. Beyond providing psychotherapy, Pastoral counselors utilize resources such as prayer, Scripture study, And participation in the congregation community to help guide people on their journey toward transcendence, Transformation, And greater connection to others.

Pastors do not help guide people towards transcendence, Transformation and greater connection to others. If you think that it is you who is ignorant.

Christian Pastors are limit by their beliefs. The gifts of the Holy Spirit died with the apostles.

Apostle Paul said that the gifts would finish, In 1 Corinthians 13:8

"Love never ends. As for prophecies, They will pass away; as for tongues, They will cease; as for knowledge, It will pass away. "
The Spirit gifts were given for a purpose " to help convince people that the gospel message was true (Mark 16:15Open in Logos Bible Software (if available), 17-18Open in Logos Bible Software (if available)) and establish the early Christian church (Eph. 4:8-14Open in Logos Bible Software (if available)). Once Christianity was established (Eph. 4:13Open in Logos Bible Software (if available) " "mature", Perfect), The gifts passed away (1 Cor. 13:10Open in Logos Bible Software (if available)).

We don"t need the Spirit gifts today because we have the full revelation of God in the Bible to guide us (2Tim. 3:16-17Open in Logos Bible Software (if available)) " it has everything we need to make us "competent, Equipped for every good work". In the times of the New Testament, They only had the Old Testament and a few of the books of the New Testament as they were written. When the Bible was finally completed, The gifts ceased to be.

Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2020 2:31:05 AM

See how quickly you jump to conclusions? I took further study in theological course - Masters of Divinity is a post grad course. I have now embarked on a PH. D. Yes, M. Div also prepares people for ministry - but it is only part of it.

But in Christians circles - pastors, Ministers are the theologians and their academics are all ordained ministers. I notice you failed to provide the name of your so called college. LOL! How surprising!

You couldn't even tell Ethang was black.

Do you see why I am struggling with your lies about academia. You don't even see how this comment of yours is irrelevant. Knowing the colour of a person's skin is relevant to whether you are recognised as a candidate for the ministry.

You thought you were Indian just because you passed through India on your way to Nepal. Then you went on about your sex deviant problems with sex.

You are WRONG again. I have never thought I was an Indian. I have never confessed to being a sexual deviant. I used your logic to demonstrate how thick and dumb you are. You said Ethan was African because he had lived there for some time. You said therefore he is African, And somehow black. I pointed out that since I lived in India for some time - then somehow I must have all of the same deviant problems that Indians have. Do you see how the logic is strained and makes no sense? Ethan spent some time in Africa - this does not make him African or Black. I have spent some time in Indian this does not make me Indian or a sexual pervert. When Africa said he lived in Africa he was not confessing to African.

Are you calling all those pastors I treated stupid? Isn't that why they needed treatment in the first place.

No not at all. I am calling you a liar by saying you have treated any pastor. You have not. You don't have the skills. And Pastors are not foolish enough to trust a Hindu nutter to help them through difficult pastoral issues.

Christian Pastors are limit by their beliefs. The gifts of the Holy Spirit died with the apostles.

More plagiarism. Not only are you not an academic - but you are a thief and a liar. Well I suppose offences of deception go hand in hand. In any event, The gifts of the Holy Spirit have never died. The Cessationists - typically reformers - teach only that the gifts of new revelation has ceased. And the logic is simple. The Apostles wrote the NT - so when they died - new revelation ceased. Hebrews 1. Now we have the bible we don't need new revelation because Jesus has already come. Cessationists do not teach that all gifts have ceased - and you call yourself a scholar. This is taught in theology 101 - perhaps you were at home that day - or your internet was turned off because you could not pay your bills. Or perhaps - you never took the class in the first place. You are such a loser.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2020 3:35:14 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

See how quickly you jump to conclusions? I took further study in theological course - Masters of Divinity is a post grad course. I have now embarked on a PH. D. Yes, M. Div also prepares people for ministry - but it is only part of it.

You said you are a Pastor. So you prepared for the ministry.

But in Christians circles - pastors, Ministers are the theologians and their academics are all ordained ministers. I notice you failed to provide the name of your so called college. LOL! How surprising!

I am not an ordained minister. I am a biblical scholar.

You couldn't even tell Ethang was black.

Do you see why I am struggling with your lies about academia. You don't even see how this comment of yours is irrelevant. Knowing the colour of a person's skin is relevant to whether you are recognised as a candidate for the ministry.

Despite reading Ethang's confessions repeated several hundred times you still thought he was Chinese American. How can anyone trust your reading of scriptures when you are such a poor judge of facts?

You are WRONG again. I have never thought I was an Indian. I have never confessed to being a sexual deviant. I used your logic to demonstrate how thick and dumb you are. You said Ethan was African because he had lived there for some time. You said therefore he is African, And somehow black. I pointed out that since I lived in India for some time - then somehow I must have all of the same deviant problems that Indians have. Do you see how the logic is strained and makes no sense? Ethan spent some time in Africa - this does not make him African or Black. I have spent some time in Indian this does not make me Indian or a sexual pervert. When Africa said he lived in Africa he was not confessing to African.

Ethang said he was a poor African slave. The only life he mentioned was life in Ghana Africa. He even admitted he was very black. You cannot get more African than that.
Jesus offered less evidence he was God which was why he was crucified.

No not at all. I am calling you a liar by saying you have treated any pastor. You have not. You don't have the skills. And Pastors are not foolish enough to trust a Hindu nutter to help them through difficult pastoral issues.

I exposed you, Ethang and Frankin as our three Christian perverts using confession you three posted unwittingly. Call it diagnostic analytical skills.

More plagiarism. Not only are you not an academic - but you are a thief and a liar. Well I suppose offences of deception go hand in hand. In any event, The gifts of the Holy Spirit have never died. The Cessationists - typically reformers - teach only that the gifts of new revelation has ceased. And the logic is simple. The Apostles wrote the NT - so when they died - new revelation ceased. Hebrews 1. Now we have the bible we don't need new revelation because Jesus has already come. Cessationists do not teach that all gifts have ceased - and you call yourself a scholar. This is taught in theology 101 - perhaps you were at home that day - or your internet was turned off because you could not pay your bills. Or perhaps - you never took the class in the first place. You are such a loser.

Paul list the gifts that will cease. Read your bible pastor TS. You are all the proof we need the gifts of the Holy Spirit have long ceased and done away.

Paul wrote in 1 Corinthians 13:8-12"
"Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, They will fail; whether there are tongues, They will cease; whether there is knowledge, It will vanish away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect has come, Then that which is in part will be done away

Here Paul writes of the gift of tongues, The gift of prophecy and the gift of knowledge (see 1 Cor. 13:1-2) and states that the Lord Jesus had revealed to him (1 Cor. 11:23; 15:3; Gal. 1:11, 12) that a time was coming when these sign gifts were going to cease to operate.
And as for the gift of healing, We read of a co-worker of Paul"s, Epaphroditus, Who fell seriously ill during this time (Phil. 2:25-30) and Paul no longer had the gift of healing, And was no longer able to heal as he did only a few years earlier in Acts 28:9. The sign gifts were no longer operating at the time that Paul wrote the Prison Epistles.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2020 4:42:39 AM
But I don't believe you have one. Why? By your attitude towards Africans. By your behaviour of crassness and your tendency towards lying at every opportunity.

Don't forget that he can't spell and his grammar is 8th grade level. I doubt he has a high school diploma.

As for biblical scholarship, Your understanding demonstrates no real credible training at all. If you have been trained, You are either a very poor student or your trainers did not have the qualifications to train you.

Lol. The Punjabi school of biblical scholarship. He didn't know Jesus was creator, Thought African countries were white till Noah's kids became black from the hot sun and went there, And thought Jesus kissed, Instead of washed the disciples feet.

Either way, You don't demonstrate credibility in your biblical interpretation.

Which is why he spams. You debunk his silly interpretations using the bible and he has nothing to say. So he repeats moron spam.

Even the idiot willows doesn't return the favor and post to his dead threads the way he does for willows.

Harikrish, Bible simpleton and spiritual loser.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2020 5:56:50 AM
Stupid is as stupid does.

So. This does not prevent me from studying my degree in theology with honors nor with the academics encouraging me to do a Ph. D. You don't get it. Pastoral work is better not worse for academics. It gives insight into the theories and enables the work to move forward and adjust.

True you are not an ordained minister - but neither are you a biblical scholar. You are not a scholar at all from what you write like. And you have no arguing skills. No rhetoric. No persuasive powers. No intellect.

Despite reading Ethang's confessions repeated several hundred times you still thought he was Chinese American. How can anyone trust your reading of scriptures when you are such a poor judge of facts?

Both Ethang and Franklin trust my skills. And certainly my denomination does or it would not have ordained me. Nor would the over 300 people in my congregation. Nor would the combined churches in the area who regularly ask me to speak. Nor would the college recommend me for any of the courses I have done with them. The fact that you read "confessions" into anything Ethang or I have written is evidence that you are a very poor and pitiful student. Ethang has never confessed to being African. I have never confessed on this site to being an Indian nor a pervert. Yet you in your poor and unskilled and pitiful imagination seem to think that confessions have been made. I don't care if you trust me or not. I have no respect for you or for you alleged skills. I never said Ethang was a Chinese American. I said I don't know if he is - but you in your pathetic attempt at understanding a second language don't understand how the white man speaks.

I exposed you

LOL! The only one exposed is your stupidity and endless repetition of it. Everyone is laughing at you. Everyone knows exactly what is going on. Everyone laughs at you thinking you are smarter than everyone else. You are the joke. Like I said before - at least anon is really crazy. You don't have one. You are stupid.

Paul list the gifts that will cease. Read your bible pastor TS. You are all the proof we need the gifts of the Holy Spirit have long ceased and done away.

I knew what part you were quoting from. I use it frequently when I have intelligent people to discuss things with. People who don't rip parts of out of context and who actually understand what it means.

And it does not say ALL Spiritual gifts cease, Does it? It says as I mentioned above that gifts relating to fresh revelation cease. And each of those disappear when the perfect comes - that is when the NT is completed.

And as for miracles of healing - you are merely arguing from silence. That is not an argument. Not of any substance.

You are an embarrassment to the Indians - perhaps this is why no one comes to your defence. You are an embarrassment to the Hindu religion. Again this explains why no one comes to your defence. They have left you to your own stupidity and distance themselves from you. I don't blame them.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2020 7:15:48 AM

So. This does not prevent me from studying my degree in theology with honors nor with the academics encouraging me to do a Ph. D. You don't get it. Pastoral work is better not worse for academics. It gives insight into the theories and enables the work to move forward and adjust.

True you are not an ordained minister - but neither are you a biblical scholar. You are not a scholar at all from what you write like. And you have no arguing skills. No rhetoric. No persuasive powers. No intellect.

Both Ethang and Franklin trust my skills. And certainly my denomination does or it would not have ordained me. Nor would the over 300 people in my congregation. Nor would the combined churches in the area who regularly ask me to speak. Nor would the college recommend me for any of the courses I have done with them. The fact that you read "confessions" into anything Ethang or I have written is evidence that you are a very poor and pitiful student. Ethang has never confessed to being African. I have never confessed on this site to being an Indian nor a pervert. Yet you in your poor and unskilled and pitiful imagination seem to think that confessions have been made. I don't care if you trust me or not. I have no respect for you or for you alleged skills. I never said Ethang was a Chinese American. I said I don't know if he is - but you in your pathetic attempt at understanding a second language don't understand how the white man speaks.

I exposed you

LOL! The only one exposed is your stupidity and endless repetition of it. Everyone is laughing at you. Everyone knows exactly what is going on. Everyone laughs at you thinking you are smarter than everyone else. You are the joke. Like I said before - at least anon is really crazy. You don't have one. You are stupid.

I knew what part you were quoting from. I use it frequently when I have intelligent people to discuss things with. People who don't rip parts of out of context and who actually understand what it means.

And it does not say ALL Spiritual gifts cease, Does it? It says as I mentioned above that gifts relating to fresh revelation cease. And each of those disappear when the perfect comes - that is when the NT is completed.

And as for miracles of healing - you are merely arguing from silence. That is not an argument. Not of any substance.

You are an embarrassment to the Indians - perhaps this is why no one comes to your defence. You are an embarrassment to the Hindu religion. Again this explains why no one comes to your defence. They have left you to your own stupidity and distance themselves from you. I don't blame them.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2020 4:16:25 PM
ethang5 wrote:
But I don't believe you have one. Why? By your attitude towards Africans. By your behaviour of crassness and your tendency towards lying at every opportunity.

Don't forget that he can't spell and his grammar is 8th grade level. I doubt he has a high school diploma.

My degree was good enough to get me a high paying job in the IT field in America.
You are still just a very poor African slave working as a delivery mule in Ghana Africa.
You even confessed you are a very black negroid slumdog slum dweller living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

As for biblical scholarship, Your understanding demonstrates no real credible training at all. If you have been trained, You are either a very poor student or your trainers did not have the qualifications to train you.

Lol. The Punjabi school of biblical scholarship. He didn't know Jesus was creator, Thought African countries were white till Noah's kids became black from the hot sun and went there, And thought Jesus kissed, Instead of washed the disciples feet.

Either way, You don't demonstrate credibility in your biblical interpretation.

Which is why he spams. You debunk his silly interpretations using the bible and he has nothing to say. So he repeats moron spam.

Even the idiot willows doesn't return the favor and post to his dead threads the way he does for willows.

Harikrish, Bible simpleton and spiritual loser.

You are the most shamed nigger in DDO history.

What do we know about blacks?
According to Trump they are shitholes.

How another black Astro2 responded to Ethang's posts?

Astro2 wrote: Harikrish The Bible will make you do irrational things I like to call It Bible Hysteria.
And No I don"t know any Black People that would even think about going to Ghana.

You are offensive even to blacks nigger Ethang!

Astro2 wrote: Ok Boomer Please don"t say your a conservative Ethang because you acting like Libtard and an ahole.

Astro2 wrote: Lol you can"t really blame the man I mean he lives in Ghana infested with malaria, Slums dangerous animals drugs and filariasis.

What members on DDO are saying about Ethang5.
Post#5 could Jesus heal amputees?
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/110517/1/
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: So, Several posters have now pointed out YOUR ignorance, Showing that there were indeed amputees in that era,
So, My question is, Why do you so readily call others ignorant while writing about things you clearly know nothing about?

Post#12
Smithereens-->@Ethang5: Consider this a rebuttal to your ignorant views of history: https://www. Ncbi. Nlm. Nih. Gov. . .

Post#14
Woej-->@Ethang5: No. You didn't. You meant that there were no amputees. We can tell that by your, Unqualified exclamation that" there were no Amputees! " Now you are lying about what you intended in an attempt to back-peddle from an ignorant statement.

Post#25
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: You can't bring yourself to admit error, Let's suggest that Jesus Beebe did meet an amputee.

Post#31
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: Still, He's managed to hide how stupid his point is by making a stupid error and being too dishonest to admit it.

Post#33
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: How can we debate when you just flat out deny error when it's clearly shown to you?

Post#39
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: You didn't ask any question. You made a silly excuse about a straw man argument, Then wouldn't admit you made a glaring error.

Post#40
Bulproof-->@Ethang5: hahahaha you lost when you first posted there were no amputees, All of your lies since just prove how pathetic you are.
I bet he doesn't respond.

Post#43
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: the only way you think you can win is with obstinate stupidity, I'm satisfied you're dusted.

Post#51
ArtyMarty-->@Ethang5: Yet again, No demonstration of your assertions whatsoever, Just insults. As I said, Keep digging, You started the thread and yet still haven't been able to demonstrate how your god can cure so much as a wart. . . . To be honest you're an embarrassing advocate for any religious view if that's the best you can do.

Post#65
Goldtop-->@Ethang5: You're intellectually dishonest so you're claim of hating you is just another lame excuse for you not to admit you were dead wrong. Ha!

Post#81
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: You not understanding. I gave you a chance for me to give a crap what you say- you turned it down. I can now treat you as a clown with a clear conscience.

Post#83
JohnSmith22-->@Ethang5: Apart from Eth demonstrating his unwillingness to admit making even the slightest error, I can't see what purpose this thread is serving.

There could have been a story in the gospels about Jesus curing an amputee, But there isn't one. I don't see that a big deal. I have noticed that a lot of threads involving Eth end up being about Eth rather than the actual topic.

Post#84
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: Guess he can't counter actual arguments sufficiently, So has to make them up- then, Of course, He gets his butt handed to him on the made up ones, But that's just plain good entertainment.

Still, As an instructional exercise, It is good to note he won't ever admit error, And one should tailor the extent to which they take him seriously by that measure.

Post#92
Ludofl3x-->@Ethang5: Which part of that was inaccurate? I'm pretty sure I can go find the posts in this hilarious thread where you're arguing those things, Or you think you are. Everyone else has dismissed the thought that started this thread in the first place, And because you're such a jag to everyone else, They're taking pleasure in beating on you. To be honest, You deserve it. You could have avoided it easily.

If I were you, I'd quit in disgust at this mistreatment, But I hope you don't. It's too much fun to watch you twist yourself up in thread after thread without ever sniffing self awareness.

Post#105
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: So, After calling people all kinds of names for pointing out you said "No amputees", You now carefully edit my post where I said "I've never heard anyone use the argument that Jesus didn't heal amputees", And go on to highlight examples of the argument they DO make.
whole point was exactly that people highlight the lack of amputee re-growth, But said I've never heard anyone refer to Jesus not doing it.
None of the above does either.
That's beyond carless or mis-speaking. You are now a Christian engaging in blatant false-witness in some bizarre attempt to maintain pride.
You are a fascinating study in how religion can turn someone completely dishonest.

Post#146
Desmac-->@Ethang5: Gentlemen, Please do not forget that Eth is not above altering other contributor's posts to improve his own tenuous positions.

SingularityofLight wrote: Unlike Ethang5 who is among the worst deceivers, You are not a liar Harikrish.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2020 5:08:30 PM
Tradesecret wrote:

So you were preaching even before you fully and academically studied the bible. Now people are pushing you to get your academics right. I was right you were a shallow and vacant preacher.

My posts have the widest cross section participation. They are all based on biblical scholarship and backed by scriptures.
All you have is innuendo and ad hominem attacks.

You are also a poor Jude of facts. Just like esus was a poor judge of people and surrounded himself with 12 unsavoury men. Peter lied about Jesus and judas betrayed Jesus.

Franklin confessed he was buggered by niggers.
Post #1
Franklin wrote: " I got buggered by a nigger but I never gave consent."
You never gave consent to stop. Any wonder you have a sore backside. Lol!!!

Your public confessions about niggers in your butt space.
Post #2 Ethical Dilemmas
Dr Franklin wrote:
niggas in my buutwhole

Post#5 LIARS. This Forum is a joke.
Franklin wrote: Niggers in my mouth!

Post#10 Dr. Franklin comedy show.
Franklin wrote: The nigger that climbed up my butthole was drake the rapper

Repentance post#14
Dr. Franklin wrote:
The Quran tells people to bugger infidels, Any evidence the nigger was a Christian

It was drake the rapper, I have his confession.
Drake:Yes I buggered Franklin.

Post#5 title deal with niggers
Franklin wrote: so, The buggery costed me 100, 000 dollars, And the suckie suckie for me costed me 10 buckie, IM NOW BROKE HELP

Post#12 title AI Text
Franklin wrote: I lost all my money when I became a faggot, I spent money on gay hookers.

Post#13.You're on Indian hours
Franklin wrote: I am a proud faggot.

Post#6 title I'm white.
Franklin confesses: FINE i am Black, Ya got me

Post#10 OJ Simpson Syndrome
When asked who was the nigger that buggered him
Franklin replied. CONFESSION:The Nigger was ohhhh gasp Nigger Ethang

Post#16
Franklin wrote: I should go on welfare because im broke from spending all my money on buggery

I exposed you

I exposed 3 Christian perverts Tradesecret, Franklin and Nigger Ethang. All three has been shamed on DDO.

Paul list the gifts that will cease.

"Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, They will fail; whether there are tongues, They will cease; whether there is knowledge, It will vanish away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect has come, Then that which is in part will be done away

"Love never ends. As for prophecies, They will pass away; as for tongues, They will cease; as for knowledge, It will pass away. "
The Spirit gifts were given for a purpose " to help convince people that the gospel message was true (Mark 16:15Open in Logos Bible Software (if available), 17-18Open in Logos Bible Software (if available)) and establish the early Christian church (Eph. 4:8-14Open in Logos Bible Software (if available)). Once Christianity was established (Eph. 4:13Open in Logos Bible Software (if available) " "mature", Perfect), The gifts passed away (1 Cor. 13:10Open in Logos Bible Software (if available)).

We don"t need the Spirit gifts today because we have the full revelation of God in the Bible to guide us (2Tim. 3:16-17Open in Logos Bible Software (if available)) " it has everything we need to make us "competent, Equipped for every good work". In the times of the New Testament, They only had the Old Testament and a few of the books of the New Testament as they were written. When the Bible was finally completed, The gifts ceased to be.

And as for the gift of healing, We read of a co-worker of Paul"s, Epaphroditus, Who fell seriously ill during this time (Phil. 2:25-30) and Paul no longer had the gift of healing, And was no longer able to heal as he did only a few years earlier in Acts 28:9. The sign gifts were no longer operating at the time that Paul wrote the Prison Epistles.

You are an embarrassment to the Indians - perhaps this is why no one comes to your defence. You are an embarrassment to the Hindu religion. Again this explains why no one comes to your defence. They have left you to your own stupidity and distance themselves from you.

You are a liar, a pervert and a pimp preacher. Dattaswami requested to be on my friends list. Get your facts right.

Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2020 11:00:26 PM
So you were preaching even before you fully and academically studied the bible.

Of course I was preaching even before I had studied the bible completely. We start our preachers young because the Holy Spirit moves in them from a young age enabling them to speak with power. Of course in the Hindu religion it is sensible to wait until they are fully studied before they let them preach - they don't have the power of the Spirit. This is definite proof that Hindu is a FALSE religion - a Religion of man and not of God.

My posts have the widest cross section participation. They are all based on biblical scholarship and backed by scriptures.

In the past perhaps when there were lots of people on this site, But everyone has left and mainly it has to do with you. You and your racist and vile comments. This is why you were also banned from other debate sites. You can live in your own cloud of self - denial - totally up to you. But the fact is - people don't like you.

You do not base anything you say on scholarship. You base it on a very shallow reading of the bible from a Hindu worldview. That is not objective - that is totally subjective. You also base it on your preconceived racist views - again that is not scholarship - that is biased and with prejudice. If your academics and scholarship is so brilliant - how about you produce a link to a real journal which showcases your work?

I use innuendo and ad hominin inter alia a whole parcel of tools. On this site - everyone uses innuendo and ad hominin so I am in good company.

I suggest you give it up. You have no friends left. They have all gone and deserted you. You are a loser and a very poor Indian.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2020 1:54:00 AM
Tradesecret wrote:
So you were preaching even before you fully and academically studied the bible.

Of course I was preaching even before I had studied the bible completely. We start our preachers young because the Holy Spirit moves in them from a young age enabling them to speak with power. Of course in the Hindu religion it is sensible to wait until they are fully studied before they let them preach - they don't have the power of the Spirit. This is definite proof that Hindu is a FALSE religion - a Religion of man and not of God.

Australia has the highest conviction of Priest sexually abusing children. So you were a young victim. They got you at a young age. Any wonder you reacted so strongly to Jesus saying.
John 13:8 Jesus answered, "Unless I wash you, You have no part with Me. "

You are scripturally ignorant besides being isolated from the rest of the world living in Australia. The Holy Spirit filled the disciples when they were mature men. Don't believe the Holy Spirit came on you. There was a priest behind everything holy that happened to you. Lol!

The gifts of the Holy Spirit died with the apostles.

Paul list the gifts that will cease.

Here Paul writes of the gift of tongues, The gift of prophecy and the gift of knowledge (see 1 Cor. 13:1-2) and states that the Lord Jesus had revealed to him (1 Cor. 11:23; 15:3; Gal. 1:11, 12) that a time was coming when these sign gifts were going to cease to operate.

And as for the gift of healing, We read of a co-worker of Paul"s, Epaphroditus, Who fell seriously ill during this time (Phil. 2:25-30) and Paul no longer had the gift of healing,
And was no longer able to heal as he did only a few years earlier in Acts 28:9. The sign gifts were no longer operating at the time that Paul wrote the Prison Epistles.

In the past perhaps when there were lots of people on this site, But everyone has left and mainly it has to do with you. You and your racist and vile comments. This is why you were also banned from other debate sites. You can live in your own cloud of self - denial - totally up to you. But the fact is - people don't like you.

I have more friends and compliments than you, Ethang and Franklin combined. I even exposed all three as Christian perverts.

You do not base anything you say on scholarship. You base it on a very shallow reading of the bible from a Hindu worldview. That is not objective - that is totally subjective. You also base it on your preconceived racist views - again that is not scholarship - that is biased and with prejudice. If your academics and scholarship is so brilliant - how about you produce a link to a real journal which showcases your work?

All my research are based on biblical scholarship and backed by scriptures. Being a Hindu allows me to be objective.

I use innuendo and ad hominin inter alia a whole parcel of tools. On this site - everyone uses innuendo and ad hominin so I am in good company.

But you are an odained pastor. The fires in Australia should come as a warning to you. God will not be mocked.
I have a sister in Victoria. Au. I tell her the same thing.

I suggest you give it up. You have no friends left. They have all gone and deserted you. You are a loser and a very poor Indian.

I am a Brahmin which puts me in the extremely privileged caste. To also be a biblical scholar proves my diversity.

I have more friends and compliments than you, Franklin and Ethang combined. You are still a slave to sin. Add lying to the list. Millions of Koalas have died in the Australian fire.
Have you no shame left?

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.