Total Posts:39|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Satan defined

anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2020 11:19:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The Bible is confusing because man has defined words in error to create Biblical narratives that are fantasy imaginations from their carnal brains. If we incorrectly define Satan, Then we cannot comprehend the Bible:

Revelation 12:9
So the great dragon was cast out, That serpent of old, Called the Devil and Satan, Who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, And his angels were cast out with him.

Corinthians 11:14
And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.

Confusion is created automatically when adults do not comprehend the Kingdom of Christ is not of this world to observe with physical eyes, But Christ said, "The kingdom of God is within you. "

Both John and Paul are describing the heart dynamics. Darkness was created in our hearts in Genesis 1:2. The book of Revelation ties the concepts together to call the old serpent a "dragon". Is it a snake or a dragon? That blatant contradiction in "outer forms" of a snake vs a dragon screams the words are metaphysical--or different ideas of the same darkness.

Satan, The serpent, The dragon, The devil are not the "outer bodies" man conjures up in his mind, But they are metaphysical "ideas" in the Bible that are in opposition to the ideas of our Father in the third heaven who is a translated immortal man. Only adults who are children think heaven and earth in the book of Revelation means the third heaven and our physical earth.

No. Both John and Paul are writing about the science of the heart. Heaven means ability for knowing both good and evil ideas. Earth means free will belief. Satan cast to the earth means we freely believe in the "angel ideas" that go with the darkness. We cannot see these ideas clearly without Holy Ghost sex. Simple, Isn't it? Without Holy Ghost sex to know God, We see our dumb ideas as "angels" saving us from error. In truth, The darkness blinds us because we believe in moonlight masquerading as sunlight.

Paul had the book of Revelation in 40AD, And so he wrote about THE IDEAS of the false Luciferan moles in Corinth. Paul's following sentences made them mad as hornets.

2 Corinthians 11:14
For such are false apostles, Deceitful workers, Transforming themselves into apostles of Christ. And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.

Paul crossed the "freewill belief line" he honored for many years with the Luciferians moles. As a consequence, They renewed the original contract to murder him, Justified by God. They murdered him, Hid Paul's body, And then blame it on the Roman authorities centuries later. No one defines Satan correctly today, And therefore, All adults will misread this passage from the Bible.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2020 10:33:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Now we have established Satan is a software program of darkness created by the Still Small Voice of no frequency trillions of years ago, Which uses our freewill to empower the ideas into "living people" in our hearts by freewill belief, We also know "demon possession" is our own spirit acting out what we believe in the heart without doubt. Fear can create beliefs without doubts,

There is no such thing as "demon possession" as it is traditionally taught. Religions do not comprehend the power of Almighty God--including the occult, Witches, And magicians trained in the magic arts of God's Almighty power. They only know power based on human freewill. They do not know the power of God's white grace in predestination that controls the black magic power.

Through these two scriptures God given through Paul and John, Then by deep mediation and prayer, Using reason, In Holy Ghost sex, Asking God for truth, The witches, Wizards, And magicians can freed from the error of incorrectly defining the power of God that they have discovered: "Magic is real".

But they have never seen the "big picture" of God before. No one has taught them the true ideas of Moses, Yahushua, And our Father in Heaven. They are included as the Gods and Goddesses of eternity of reincarnated Israel. Experts in black magic arts will be far happier and have far more purpose in life, With far more power in this life, And in the afterlife future, To manage the planets to glorify the Infinite Creator, Who is the metaplmhysical Most High God will all the Almighty predestination power.

There is the big debate between Lucifer and Satan and who they are. Anon/Noah has resolved it for you by Yahweh revealing the truth on the sea of glass. Lucifer is the double agent "fictitious name" of Ra in the third heaven to fool humans. Ra is his real name. He is not a metaphysical darkness of the heart like Satan is.

The atheistic scientists do a much better job figuring out how the conscious and subconscious mind works to properly define Satan of darkness by observation and scientific tests on humans; rather than studying the dead book Bible idol of religions.

Same for the ETs. The observation of valid evidence is the correct way to know truth. The heart also has its spiritual scientific process that are predictable and repeatable for every soul on earth. The ETs just need to expand their intellectual models to include the heart. Holy Ghost sex of the heart will assist them to grow into Gods and Goddesses as part of Israel through Joseph of Egypt.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2020 10:57:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The Bible is confusing because man has defined words in error to create Biblical narratives that are fantasy imaginations from their carnal brains. If we incorrectly define Satan, Then we cannot comprehend the Bible:

Actually, The bible is not confusing. It is quite clear and in harmony with itself. This is because the Spirit of God, The third Person of the Trinity has been its true author. Of course, If you do not have the Spirit of God, Then you will find it confusing. (Indeed as you have confessed)

The only people who need to redefine words are those who do not have the Spirit and who find it confusing. That, By your confession, Is you ANON. "out of the mouths of babes" eh!

As for understanding the Bible, You have redefined, Sin, Atonement, Gospel, Holiness, And the list goes on and on. You are the one who has a log in your own eye and you can't even see it. Yet, Even you recognise the confusion you are experiencing - too bad you don't recognise what that actually means. But like all those who refuse to acknowledge they have a problem (like any addict) you will instead blame someone or something else.

Learn this lesson anon, Blaming others for your own confusion is normally the signal that you need to stop, Have a real good look in the mirror, Acknowledge your own problems, Deal with them, And then stop doing what you are doing and start doing the right thing. Of course, This is going to be real hard for you, For you are full of pride. You already think you have done this and forsaken the bad, And yet, Here you are - right now - admitting, Yes confessing, That the bible is confusing to you. This is why you have to change things all of the time, By adding words, Deleting words, Redefining words, Blaming it all on someone else like those pesky Christians and Catholics.

And yet, It is you who finds the bible confusing. Well what do you know?
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2020 11:51:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
The Bible is confusing because man has defined words in error to create Biblical narratives that are fantasy imaginations from their carnal brains. If we incorrectly define Satan, Then we cannot comprehend the Bible:

Revelation 12:9
So the great dragon was cast out, That serpent of old, Called the Devil and Satan, Who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, And his angels were cast out with him.

Corinthians 11:14
And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.

Confusion is created automatically when adults do not comprehend the Kingdom of Christ is not of this world to observe with physical eyes, But Christ said, "The kingdom of God is within you. "

Both John and Paul are describing the heart dynamics. Darkness was created in our hearts in Genesis 1:2. The book of Revelation ties the concepts together to call the old serpent a "dragon". Is it a snake or a dragon? That blatant contradiction in "outer forms" of a snake vs a dragon screams the words are metaphysical--or different ideas of the same darkness.

Satan, The serpent, The dragon, The devil are not the "outer bodies" man conjures up in his mind, But they are metaphysical "ideas" in the Bible that are in opposition to the ideas of our Father in the third heaven who is a translated immortal man. Only adults who are children think heaven and earth in the book of Revelation means the third heaven and our physical earth.

No. Both John and Paul are writing about the science of the heart. Heaven means ability for knowing both good and evil ideas. Earth means free will belief. Satan cast to the earth means we freely believe in the "angel ideas" that go with the darkness. We cannot see these ideas clearly without Holy Ghost sex. Simple, Isn't it? Without Holy Ghost sex to know God, We see our dumb ideas as "angels" saving us from error. In truth, The darkness blinds us because we believe in moonlight masquerading as sunlight.

Paul had the book of Revelation in 40AD, And so he wrote about THE IDEAS of the false Luciferan moles in Corinth. Paul's following sentences made them mad as hornets.

2 Corinthians 11:14
For such are false apostles, Deceitful workers, Transforming themselves into apostles of Christ. And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.

Paul crossed the "freewill belief line" he honored for many years with the Luciferians moles. As a consequence, They renewed the original contract to murder him, Justified by God. They murdered him, Hid Paul's body, And then blame it on the Roman authorities centuries later. No one defines Satan correctly today, And therefore, All adults will misread this passage from the Bible.

We have to learn to appreciate you Anon for offering help in understanding what has been so badly misunderstood and misapplied by unqualified Christian ministers. Some even openly boast they are sex deviant perverts like Pastor Tradesecret.

Satan has to be defined before one can identify Satan. You are approaching it correctly.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2020 12:13:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
The Bible is confusing because man has defined words in error to create Biblical narratives that are fantasy imaginations from their carnal brains. If we incorrectly define Satan, Then we cannot comprehend the Bible:

Actually, The bible is not confusing. It is quite clear and in harmony with itself. This is because the Spirit of God, The third Person of the Trinity has been its true author. Of course, If you do not have the Spirit of God, Then you will find it confusing. (Indeed as you have confessed)

The Bible is very confusing because of the vain doctrines and commandments of men are mixed with scripture;

Matthew 15:9
And in vain they worship Me, Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.


30, 000 flavors of confusion of Christianity, All disagreeing with each others as they compete for converts--confusion. Add more confusion with Judaism and Islam arguing over the dead book Bible idol. Please explain how this is not confusing everyone. Your Holy Spirit causes confusion by the dragon of death. The Christians all obey the Holy Spirit the best they know how. Agreed. But they are blind. Two different things. Your keep harping on the Holy Spirit. But that was not the message of Christ:

1 John 1:5-7
This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, That God is light and in Him is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with Him, And walk in darkness, We lie and do not practice the truth. But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, We have fellowship with one another, And the blood [Life and Death] of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us [by repentance and renewing the mind] from all sin.


Intellectual light is first of the eyes. Baptism of breath of Pentecost second. Because most all Christians believe all revelation stopped with the apostles, There is no "Holy Spirit" Pentecost Agape love power today from the third heaven of our Father. No. We only have Holy Spirit mortal power. Christians have defined the Holy Spirit as spiritual body with a big nose to assist our fleshly body to believe in the big blob trinity god without eyes, Ears, Mouth, Tongue, Lips penis, Vagina, Boobs, Hands, Feet, Etc.

How can the dead book Bible idol NOT be confusing to Christians by definition?
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2020 12:31:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Matthew 15:9
And in vain they worship Me, Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.

Yahusha quotes the OT in Isaiah 29:11-18 about the sealed book of Revelation to do a marvelous work and a wonder of translation in Israel in the first century. Yahweh is using precisely the same scripture today to usher in the third temple era of translation.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2020 12:42:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
The Bible is confusing because man has defined words in error to create Biblical narratives that are fantasy imaginations from their carnal brains. If we incorrectly define Satan, Then we cannot comprehend the Bible:

Revelation 12:9
So the great dragon was cast out, That serpent of old, Called the Devil and Satan, Who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, And his angels were cast out with him.

Corinthians 11:14
And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.

Confusion is created automatically when adults do not comprehend the Kingdom of Christ is not of this world to observe with physical eyes, But Christ said, "The kingdom of God is within you. "

Both John and Paul are describing the heart dynamics. Darkness was created in our hearts in Genesis 1:2. The book of Revelation ties the concepts together to call the old serpent a "dragon". Is it a snake or a dragon? That blatant contradiction in "outer forms" of a snake vs a dragon screams the words are metaphysical--or different ideas of the same darkness.

Satan, The serpent, The dragon, The devil are not the "outer bodies" man conjures up in his mind, But they are metaphysical "ideas" in the Bible that are in opposition to the ideas of our Father in the third heaven who is a translated immortal man. Only adults who are children think heaven and earth in the book of Revelation means the third heaven and our physical earth.

No. Both John and Paul are writing about the science of the heart. Heaven means ability for knowing both good and evil ideas. Earth means free will belief. Satan cast to the earth means we freely believe in the "angel ideas" that go with the darkness. We cannot see these ideas clearly without Holy Ghost sex. Simple, Isn't it? Without Holy Ghost sex to know God, We see our dumb ideas as "angels" saving us from error. In truth, The darkness blinds us because we believe in moonlight masquerading as sunlight.

Paul had the book of Revelation in 40AD, And so he wrote about THE IDEAS of the false Luciferan moles in Corinth. Paul's following sentences made them mad as hornets.

2 Corinthians 11:14
For such are false apostles, Deceitful workers, Transforming themselves into apostles of Christ. And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.

Paul crossed the "freewill belief line" he honored for many years with the Luciferians moles. As a consequence, They renewed the original contract to murder him, Justified by God. They murdered him, Hid Paul's body, And then blame it on the Roman authorities centuries later. No one defines Satan correctly today, And therefore, All adults will misread this passage from the Bible.

We have to learn to appreciate you Anon for offering help in understanding what has been so badly misunderstood and misapplied by unqualified Christian ministers. Some even openly boast they are sex deviant perverts like Pastor Tradesecret.

Satan has to be defined before one can identify Satan. You are approaching it correctly.

Thank you.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2020 12:58:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
The Bible is confusing because man has defined words in error to create Biblical narratives that are fantasy imaginations from their carnal brains. If we incorrectly define Satan, Then we cannot comprehend the Bible:

Actually, The bible is not confusing. It is quite clear and in harmony with itself. This is because the Spirit of God, The third Person of the Trinity has been its true author. Of course, If you do not have the Spirit of God, Then you will find it confusing. (Indeed as you have confessed)

The only people who need to redefine words are those who do not have the Spirit and who find it confusing. That, By your confession, Is you ANON. "out of the mouths of babes" eh!

As for understanding the Bible, You have redefined, Sin, Atonement, Gospel, Holiness, And the list goes on and on. You are the one who has a log in your own eye and you can't even see it. Yet, Even you recognise the confusion you are experiencing - too bad you don't recognise what that actually means. But like all those who refuse to acknowledge they have a problem (like any addict) you will instead blame someone or something else.

Learn this lesson anon, Blaming others for your own confusion is normally the signal that you need to stop, Have a real good look in the mirror, Acknowledge your own problems, Deal with them, And then stop doing what you are doing and start doing the right thing. Of course, This is going to be real hard for you, For you are full of pride. You already think you have done this and forsaken the bad, And yet, Here you are - right now - admitting, Yes confessing, That the bible is confusing to you. This is why you have to change things all of the time, By adding words, Deleting words, Redefining words, Blaming it all on someone else like those pesky Christians and Catholics.

And yet, It is you who finds the bible confusing. Well what do you know?

You got one of the most important tenets of Christianity wrong. See below.
The bible is not only confusing to you. It is beyond your compression pastor Tradesecret.

Post#3 Is there faith in faith
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4336681/
TS wrote: Ephesians 2:8 tells us that faith is a gift of God. The logical conclusion is that if God does not exist then people cannot believe in him. And if people do believe in him it is because God who must exist has given it to them.

The one view you held that faith is a gift is more circular logic. Salvation is the gift not faith. Read your bible you ignorant mutt.

God Commands All Men To Believe
If to "believe, " or "not believe, " is an act of divine sovereignty, And is, Therefore, Beyond human control, Then any divine command requiring "belief" would be wholly irrelevant, Not to speak of involving the biblical record in theological absurdity.

The New Testament clearly teaches that belief is a sacredly imposed obligation to which man is required to exercise as a matter of his own volitional ability.

At the commencement of his ministry, Jesus himself commanded, "repent, And believe the gospel" (Mk. 1:15).
The Lord charged those of his audiences to "believe the works" that he was performing, That they might comprehend his relationship to the Father (Jn. 10:38; cf. 14:11).
He admonished his auditors to "believe on the light, " i. E. , The illuminating instruction that emanated from him, That they themselves might be enlightened (Jn. 12:36).
And to the jailor in the city of Philippi, The inspired Paul commanded, "believe on the Lord Jesus" (Acts 16:31).
In each of the passages just cited, The Greek verb pisteuo ("believe") is in the imperative mood " the mood of command. It thus is quite inaccurate to allege that "believing" is an act of which one is personally incapable.

Clearly, Belief is an action that has been commanded by God as a means leading to one"s justification. The submission of a person to this sacred obligation takes nothing away from the sovereignty of God.

Is Faith the Gift of Ephesians 2:8?
The passage cited above (Eph. 2:8), As a proof-text for the idea that "faith" is strictly a "gift, " does not, In fact, Teach that idea at all. The text reads as follows:

"For by grace have you been saved through faith; and that not of your selves, It is the gift of God. . . . "

There is no specifically-stated antecedent for "gift" in this context. However, It is to be inferred. The gift is the salvation that is implied by the verb "saved. "

"For by grace are you saved through faith; and this not of yourselves, It [the salvation] is gift of God. . . . "

Grammatically speaking, There is no agreement between "faith" and "gift. " Faith (pisteos) in the Greek Testament is a feminine form, While "gift" (doron) is neuter gender. The "gift" is not "faith. "

Some have objected to this argument, Contending that the Greek noun for "salvation" is also feminine, Thus it cannot be the antecedent of "gift. " While it is true that the Greek noun, "salvation, " is a feminine form, The verbal construction found here used in connection with a neuter pronoun ("this") requires that the antecedent must also be neuter, Thus, "salvation" [understood], Not "faith" (see: Lockhart, 86; Cottrell, 200).

Professor Arthur Patzia of Fuller Theological Seminary, Who believes, "theologically" speaking, That faith is a gift, Acknowledges that "the Greek sentence [Eph. 2:8] does not permit such an identification, Because the two words differ grammatically" (185).

Even John Calvin interpreted the "gift" of this passage as "salvation, " and not faith (144). This, Of course, Is in perfect harmony with Paul"s declaration elsewhere that the "gift of God is eternal life" (Rom. 6:23).

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2020 1:25:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The Bible is very confusing because of the vain doctrines and commandments of men are mixed with scripture;

Matthew 15:9
And in vain they worship Me, Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.


It is not confusing to people who are indwelt by the Spirit of God. I have no reason to lie. You admit it confusing to you. I confess it is not confusing to me. It seems to me that it must be you that has added vain doctrines and commandments of men. This is why it is confusing to you.

30, 000 flavors of confusion of Christianity, All disagreeing with each others as they compete for converts--confusion. Add more confusion with Judaism and Islam arguing over the dead book Bible idol. Please explain how this is not confusing everyone. Your Holy Spirit causes confusion by the dragon of death. The Christians all obey the Holy Spirit the best they know how. Agreed. But they are blind. Two different things. Your keep harping on the Holy Spirit. But that was not the message of Christ:

30, 000 flavours. Obviously you have no idea. They don't compete with each other. They have no need to compete because they have the same God and Father of all. Judaism and Islam argue over what they think is right. Nothing wrong with that intrinsically. But it does not make it confusing for everyone. It is only confusing for those who don't have the Spirit of God. It is the message of Christ. We must be baptised by Christ with the Spirit who indwells his people. The bible tells us that God is not a God of confusion. I take the view that the more denominations of Christians the better.

1 John 1:5-7
This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, That God [the Spirit] is light and in Him [the Spirit] is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with Him, And walk in darkness [confusion], We lie and do not practice the truth [and are confused]. But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, We have fellowship with one another, And the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin [by his atonement].

See how the Bible clarifies that the Spirit brings an end to confusion.

Intellectual light is first of the eyes. Baptism of breath of Pentecost second. Because most all Christians believe all revelation stopped with the apostles, There is no "Holy Spirit" Pentecost Agape love power today from the third heaven of our Father. No. We only have Holy Spirit mortal power. Christians have defined the Holy Spirit as spiritual body with a big nose to assist our fleshly body to believe in the big blob trinity god without eyes, Ears, Mouth, Tongue, Lips penis, Vagina, Boobs, Hands, Feet, Etc.

You talk nonsense. Christians believe in the Trinity. We do not take the view that the Spirit of God has died. Duh! Fresh revelation ended - but we have the words of Jesus Hebrews 1. You talk nonsense about definitions.

How can the dead book Bible idol NOT be confusing to Christians by definition?

And that is my point. The bible is not a DEAD Book. It is a book that is God breathed and as such is a living book. It is the very words of God. We do not find it confusing. Only people who are not Spiritual find it dead and confusing. If that is you - then own it and move on.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2020 3:11:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
The Bible is very confusing because of the vain doctrines and commandments of men are mixed with scripture;

Matthew 15:9
And in vain they worship Me, Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.


It is not confusing to people who are indwelt by the Spirit of God. I have no reason to lie. You admit it confusing to you. I confess it is not confusing to me. It seems to me that it must be you that has added vain doctrines and commandments of men. This is why it is confusing to you.

30, 000 flavors of confusion of Christianity, All disagreeing with each others as they compete for converts--confusion. Add more confusion with Judaism and Islam arguing over the dead book Bible idol. Please explain how this is not confusing everyone. Your Holy Spirit causes confusion by the dragon of death. The Christians all obey the Holy Spirit the best they know how. Agreed. But they are blind. Two different things. Your keep harping on the Holy Spirit. But that was not the message of Christ:

30, 000 flavours. Obviously you have no idea. They don't compete with each other. They have no need to compete because they have the same God and Father of all. Judaism and Islam argue over what they think is right. Nothing wrong with that intrinsically. But it does not make it confusing for everyone. It is only confusing for those who don't have the Spirit of God. It is the message of Christ. We must be baptised by Christ with the Spirit who indwells his people. The bible tells us that God is not a God of confusion. I take the view that the more denominations of Christians the better.

1 John 1:5-7
This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, That God [the Spirit] is light and in Him [the Spirit] is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with Him, And walk in darkness [confusion], We lie and do not practice the truth [and are confused]. But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, We have fellowship with one another, And the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin [by his atonement].

See how the Bible clarifies that the Spirit brings an end to confusion.

Intellectual light is first of the eyes. Baptism of breath of Pentecost second. Because most all Christians believe all revelation stopped with the apostles, There is no "Holy Spirit" Pentecost Agape love power today from the third heaven of our Father. No. We only have Holy Spirit mortal power. Christians have defined the Holy Spirit as spiritual body with a big nose to assist our fleshly body to believe in the big blob trinity god without eyes, Ears, Mouth, Tongue, Lips penis, Vagina, Boobs, Hands, Feet, Etc.

You talk nonsense. Christians believe in the Trinity. We do not take the view that the Spirit of God has died. Duh! Fresh revelation ended - but we have the words of Jesus Hebrews 1. You talk nonsense about definitions.

How can the dead book Bible idol NOT be confusing to Christians by definition?

And that is my point. The bible is not a DEAD Book. It is a book that is God breathed and as such is a living book. It is the very words of God. We do not find it confusing. Only people who are not Spiritual find it dead and confusing. If that is you - then own it and move on.

The bible concludes Jesus was crucified and lamented on the cross.

Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "

Even the Pope declared the cross was a failure of God.

Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U. S. Tour. "And if at times OUR EFFORTS AND WORKS SEEM TO FAIL AND PRODUCE NO FRUIT, We need to REMEMBER that WE ARE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS. . . And His LIFE, Humanly speaking, ENDED IN FAILURE, THE FAILURE OF THE CROSS. "

When you don"t understand something, When desperation hits you then look at the CROSS. THAT IS THE GREAT FAILURE OF GOD, THAT IS THE DESTRUCTION OF GOD, AND IT'S A CHALLENGE TO OUR FAITH.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2020 4:57:14 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
The Bible is very confusing because of the vain doctrines and commandments of men are mixed with scripture;

Matthew 15:9
And in vain they worship Me, Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.


It is not confusing to people who are indwelt by the Spirit of God.

Acts 4:32
Now the multitude of those who believed were of one heart and one soul; neither did anyone say that any of the proceeds he possessed was his own, But they had all profits in common.


1 Corinthians 14:33
For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, As in all the assemblies of the saints.

30, 000 beliefs in "churches" is confusion. The word "church is not in the Hebrew OT or Greek NT and is a "corrupted word" to move God out of our heart and soul and strength. 30, 000 different denominations is not "one heart" and "one soul" of collective consciousness of believers as commanded by God through Moses specifically to reincarnated Israel:

Deut 6:5-7
Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, The Lord is one! You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart [ideas] , With all your soul [emotions] , And with all your strength [will power] . "And these words [ideas] which I command you today shall be in your heart [renewed mind of freewill belief].


The Bible testifies against Christianity and its 30, 000 flavors of deadly rat poison for its 2. 4+ billion Gentile-angel-dogs.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2020 9:36:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:
The Bible is very confusing because of the vain doctrines and commandments of men are mixed with scripture;

Matthew 15:9
And in vain they worship Me, Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.


It is not confusing to people who are indwelt by the Spirit of God.

Acts 4:32
Now the multitude of those who believed were of one heart and one soul; neither did anyone say that any of the proceeds he possessed was his own, But they had all profits in common.


1 Corinthians 14:33
For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, As in all the assemblies of the saints.

30, 000 beliefs in "churches" is confusion. The word "church is not in the Hebrew OT or Greek NT and is a "corrupted word" to move God out of our heart and soul and strength. 30, 000 different denominations is not "one heart" and "one soul" of collective consciousness of believers as commanded by God through Moses specifically to reincarnated Israel:

Deut 6:5-7
Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, The Lord is one! You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart [ideas] , With all your soul [emotions] , And with all your strength [will power] . "And these words [ideas] which I command you today shall be in your heart [renewed mind of freewill belief].


The Bible testifies against Christianity and its 30, 000 flavors of deadly rat poison for its 2. 4+ billion Gentile-angel-dogs.

You buried alive the Australian sexually perverted Pastor Tradesecret while Australia is burning. Was the rat poison even necessary?
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2020 10:49:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
Was the rat poison even necessary?

Yes. God created the "mortal rat poison". The Gentiles wanted to die of old age and be resurrected into immortality as angels. They chose that in the beginning trillions of years ago as part of the Still Small Voice of Eternal Life. 7. 4+ billion Gentile-angel-dogs did not want to be Gods or Goddesses. They need the Law of One (stick of Joseph in Ezekiel 37) first to not be afraid to die like Don to remove all the religious garbage ideas from the Bible. 50 years to go.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2020 5:14:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Was the rat poison even necessary?

Yes. God created the "mortal rat poison". The Gentiles wanted to die of old age and be resurrected into immortality as angels. They chose that in the beginning trillions of years ago as part of the Still Small Voice of Eternal Life. 7. 4+ billion Gentile-angel-dogs did not want to be Gods or Goddesses. They need the Law of One (stick of Joseph in Ezekiel 37) first to not be afraid to die like Don to remove all the religious garbage ideas from the Bible. 50 years to go.

What Tradesecret is saying appears to agree with you. Christians are all consuming the same rat poison even though there are many different flavours like there are 30, 000 denominations of Churches.

TS wrote: 30, 000 flavours. Obviously you have no idea. They don't compete with each other. They have no need to compete because they have the same God and Father of all. Judaism and Islam argue over what they think is right. Nothing wrong with that intrinsically. But it does not make it confusing for everyone. It is only confusing for those who don't have the Spirit of God. It is the message of Christ. We must be baptised by Christ with the Spirit who indwells his people. The bible tells us that God is not a God of confusion. I take the view that the more denominations of Christians the better.
WisdomOfAges
Posts: 962
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2020 8:55:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
SATAN? NO. . . . The criminal LIARS of the Abrahamic GOD inventions - JEW GOD-JESUS-ALLAH use SATAN as a scapegoat TOOL to. . . . Attack INNOCENT HUMANS. . . These parasite
JEW-JESUS -ALLAH God inventing con artists. . . MURDER, BEAT, RAPE, MUTILATE, TORTURE,
IMPRISON, Incite FEAR. . . Use INTIMIDATION and VIOLENCE against all who do not accept
their Comic BOOK BOZO of a GOD and the disgusting mind molesting Torah, Bible, Quran VOMIT. . . . The stuff of Comic Book trash for ignorant humans. . . . Sadly these tools are used
to HYPNOTIZE and BRAINWASH children into SLAVERY and MURDER. . . .

and these abrahamic GOD inventing LIARS use SATAN-ATHEISTS as excuses to MURDER
all who do not accept and OBEY their total insanity. . . Disgusting
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2020 9:04:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Was the rat poison even necessary?

Yes. God created the "mortal rat poison". The Gentiles wanted to die of old age and be resurrected into immortality as angels. They chose that in the beginning trillions of years ago as part of the Still Small Voice of Eternal Life. 7. 4+ billion Gentile-angel-dogs did not want to be Gods or Goddesses. They need the Law of One (stick of Joseph in Ezekiel 37) first to not be afraid to die like Don to remove all the religious garbage ideas from the Bible. 50 years to go.

What Tradesecret is saying appears to agree with you. Christians are all consuming the same rat poison even though there are many different flavours like there are 30, 000 denominations of Churches.

TS wrote: 30, 000 flavours. Obviously you have no idea. They don't compete with each other. They have no need to compete because they have the same God and Father of all. Judaism and Islam argue over what they think is right. Nothing wrong with that intrinsically. But it does not make it confusing for everyone. It is only confusing for those who don't have the Spirit of God. It is the message of Christ. We must be baptised by Christ with the Spirit who indwells his people. The bible tells us that God is not a God of confusion. I take the view that the more denominations of Christians the better.

As pointed out, The ETs will fix the religious problem on earth by nuking all the religions and teaching us our true identity as the Infinite Creator.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2020 9:08:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
WisdomOfAges wrote:
SATAN? NO. . . . The criminal LIARS of the Abrahamic GOD inventions - JEW GOD-JESUS-ALLAH use SATAN as a scapegoat TOOL to. . . . Attack INNOCENT HUMANS. . . These parasite
JEW-JESUS -ALLAH God inventing con artists. . . MURDER, BEAT, RAPE, MUTILATE, TORTURE,
IMPRISON, Incite FEAR. . . Use INTIMIDATION and VIOLENCE against all who do not accept
their Comic BOOK BOZO of a GOD and the disgusting mind molesting Torah, Bible, Quran VOMIT. . . . The stuff of Comic Book trash for ignorant humans. . . . Sadly these tools are used
to HYPNOTIZE and BRAINWASH children into SLAVERY and MURDER. . . .

and these abrahamic GOD inventing LIARS use SATAN-ATHEISTS as excuses to MURDER
all who do not accept and OBEY their total insanity. . . Disgusting

Your posts demonstrate the ETs will kill the religious whores. Good job.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2020 9:14:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
WisdomOfAges wrote:
SATAN? NO. . . . The criminal LIARS of the Abrahamic GOD inventions - JEW GOD-JESUS-ALLAH use SATAN as a scapegoat TOOL to. . . . Attack INNOCENT HUMANS. . . These parasite
JEW-JESUS -ALLAH God inventing con artists. . . MURDER, BEAT, RAPE, MUTILATE, TORTURE,
IMPRISON, Incite FEAR. . . Use INTIMIDATION and VIOLENCE against all who do not accept
their Comic BOOK BOZO of a GOD and the disgusting mind molesting Torah, Bible, Quran VOMIT. . . . The stuff of Comic Book trash for ignorant humans. . . . Sadly these tools are used
to HYPNOTIZE and BRAINWASH children into SLAVERY and MURDER. . . .

and these abrahamic GOD inventing LIARS use SATAN-ATHEISTS as excuses to MURDER
all who do not accept and OBEY their total insanity. . . Disgusting

Anon thinks The Bible testifies against Christianity and its 30, 000 flavors of deadly rat poison for its 2. 4+ billion Gentile-angel-dogs.

You want them flushed down the toilet. That would waste a lot of rat poison. Can we do both rat poison them then Flush them?
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2020 9:48:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The Bible testifies against Christianity and its 30, 000 flavors of deadly rat poison for its 2. 4+ billion Gentile-angel-dogs.

just for the record, The Hindu religion has more than 30, 000 flavors - as it have over 30, 000 gods.

Mormonism has over 30, 000 flavors as it has over 30, 000 gods.

Your own stupid view has over 144, 000 flavors as you believe everyone is god. Your own position totally self-contradicts it self.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2020 10:59:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
The Bible testifies against Christianity and its 30, 000 flavors of deadly rat poison for its 2. 4+ billion Gentile-angel-dogs.

just for the record, The Hindu religion has more than 30, 000 flavors - as it have over 30, 000 gods.

Mormonism has over 30, 000 flavors as it has over 30, 000 gods.

Your own stupid view has over 144, 000 flavors as you believe everyone is god. Your own position totally self-contradicts it self.

Huh? Only Israel is the elect to be Gods and Goddesses on the "narrow way" to Life of the body. All the rest will die and be resurrected on the "broad way" of destruction of the body vehicle.

The number 30, 000 is debatable, But Anon/Noah is using the number Singularity of Light used as a reference point because he was uninterested to research facts that do not matter. Whether the number is 30, 000 or 10, 000 or 1, 000 Yahweh does not care which number Anon/Noah uses. His message is the same about the dragon of death and darkness creating all the divisions. All the divisions will not last in eternity. Yahweh Elohim is One.

Yahushua said it this way, "A house divided against itself cannot stand" (Matt 12). The house is eternal "intellectual" ideas called "doctrine" and not emotions, Feelings, Will power, Objectives, Goals, Or false purposes of mortality. His argument is the kingdoms of Satan are only for mortal divisions. The "Law of One" will help end the divisions of "one collective consciousness" of the heart Infinite Creator.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2020 4:57:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:
The Bible testifies against Christianity and its 30, 000 flavors of deadly rat poison for its 2. 4+ billion Gentile-angel-dogs.

just for the record, The Hindu religion has more than 30, 000 flavors - as it have over 30, 000 gods.

Mormonism has over 30, 000 flavors as it has over 30, 000 gods.

Your own stupid view has over 144, 000 flavors as you believe everyone is god. Your own position totally self-contradicts it self.

Huh? Only Israel is the elect to be Gods and Goddesses on the "narrow way" to Life of the body. All the rest will die and be resurrected on the "broad way" of destruction of the body vehicle.

The number 30, 000 is debatable, But Anon/Noah is using the number Singularity of Light used as a reference point because he was uninterested to research facts that do not matter. Whether the number is 30, 000 or 10, 000 or 1, 000 Yahweh does not care which number Anon/Noah uses. His message is the same about the dragon of death and darkness creating all the divisions. All the divisions will not last in eternity. Yahweh Elohim is One.

Yahushua said it this way, "A house divided against itself cannot stand" (Matt 12). The house is eternal "intellectual" ideas called "doctrine" and not emotions, Feelings, Will power, Objectives, Goals, Or false purposes of mortality. His argument is the kingdoms of Satan are only for mortal divisions. The "Law of One" will help end the divisions of "one collective consciousness" of the heart Infinite Creator.


How can there be divisions if there is "one collective consciousness" of the heart Infinite Creator?
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2020 8:25:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:

How can there be divisions if there is "one collective consciousness" of the heart Infinite Creator?

His body of light is broken. We are to remember the created light in Genesis 1:3. The broken bread of Melchizedek is a symbol of Christ's broken body of light in us that is being "assembled" by God's grace through faith and hope. Satan is an opposite software program that divides. Therefore, Darkness will not be a part of immortality. Yahweh Elohim is One Infinite Creator. He is in us, But divided, Because of the darkness and blind minds of humans. Blindness. That is the key to open the door to heaven. "Blessed are the poor in spirit for theirs in kingdom of heaven. " Arrogance will create blindness and slam the door shut on God's good heart. Christ taught, "Repent, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand (or near in our hearts)".
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2020 9:13:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Anon/Noah mentioned visions and audible words from God creates arrogance and prevents his prophets from entering heaven, But they end up going around preaching gloom and doom on the human bodily vehicles in self righteous blindness. Their intensions are noble and have integrity to their beliefs, And that is why they are prophets--they are hot or cold in their beliefs and not lukewarm. God will not spit them out of the third temple era. All prophets are translated into Gods and Goddess.

The problem is their ideas and not the integrity of beliefs or will power. They are blinded by God. That is the problem. The truth itself will create poverty of spirit and a lowly heart to kill the arrogance and enter heaven by the 7 tests in Rev 2 and Rev 3. Prophets use corrupted Biblical weeds as food. They are not specific in defining what the words mean in the light, Confusing everyone by God speaking to them.

Brad is a good example of an arrogant prophet prick. He is a blind prophet sent to DDO four years ago. Yahweh is working with you and DDO with new earthquake paradigms, Shaking all hearts, Including Anon/Noah. Pentecost will come in a few years after the financial systems are fixed back to what Rome's were like the tally sticks of England. Reincarnated John the Baptist is only age 14. Until Penacost, Normal human love will be sufficient for the intellectual cleansing on earth using the Law of One and the knowledge of God from the Bible being released on DDO discretely by Yahweh in spite of Anon's/Noah's fleshly weaknesses.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2020 10:11:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Anon/Noah mentioned visions and audible words from God creates arrogance and prevents his prophets from entering heaven, But they end up going around preaching gloom and doom on the human bodily vehicles in self righteous blindness. Their intensions are noble and have integrity to their beliefs, And that is why they are prophets--they are hot or cold in their beliefs and not lukewarm. God will not spit them out of the third temple era. All prophets are translated into Gods and Goddess.

The problem is their ideas and not the integrity of beliefs or will power. They are blinded by God. That is the problem. The truth itself will create poverty of spirit and a lowly heart to kill the arrogance and enter heaven by the 7 tests in Rev 2 and Rev 3. Prophets use corrupted Biblical weeds as food. They are not specific in defining what the words mean in the light, Confusing everyone by God speaking to them.

Brad is a good example of an arrogant prophet prick. He is a blind prophet sent to DDO four years ago. Yahweh is working with you and DDO with new earthquake paradigms, Shaking all hearts, Including Anon/Noah. Pentecost will come in a few years after the financial systems are fixed back to what Rome's were like the tally sticks of England. Reincarnated John the Baptist is only age 14. Until Penacost, Normal human love will be sufficient for the intellectual cleansing on earth using the Law of One and the knowledge of God from the Bible being released on DDO discretely by Yahweh in spite of Anon's/Noah's fleshly weaknesses.

You said earlier the Holy Ghost sex helped you overcome beastiality. Was the animal healed too?
Anon wrote: Holy Ghost sex is the most important principle to heal bestiality.

You even said it no longer became a sin to you among other perversions.
Anon wrote: Anon/Noah will post the proof Paul taught Holy Ghost sex identity to heal bestiality, Child molestation, Rape, Incest, Homosexuality, And any form of sex "imbalance" of gender identity. The good news is these are not "sins" as the world teaches. They are imbalanced two-gender identity that will prevent Israel from becoming Gods and Goddesses. God will balance the heart by Holy Ghost sex.

Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.
Earlier you said your biblical ideas came from the bible. So that was a lie.

Here you correct your lie.
Anon wrote: All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2020 11:12:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Yahushua said it this way, "A house divided against itself cannot stand" (Matt 12).

Jesus said those word in Matthew 12. I think they are quite appropriate.

HOWEREVER what you and Harikrish fail to recognise is that Christianity is NOT divided. Just because there are or may be 30, 000 different denominations does not mean it is divided. This is where your position falls down as erroneous.

Christian denominations are united in over 95% of all their doctrines. They hold to all of the things that are necessary for them to called Christian. They attend church together - they worship together - they work together. They will go to heaven together.

Of the 5% of things that are different - of those things that mean that it is necessary for them to have their own denominations - we are talking about the secondary issues of faith. Christians unite on the primary issues and in relation to secondary issues they have liberty. In other words, All agree that they are not issues to do with salvation.

These secondary issues are about how the church is run - church government - baptism - which is ancillary to the first one. And in recent times it has to do with the gift of the Spirit.

This is pretty much the differences. And none of these issues are particularly 100% clear in the bible - which is why there are differing views.

As for God - ALL Christian denominations believe in the Trinity. All Christian denominations believe Jesus is God. All Christian denominations believe that salvation is something that belongs to God and is given by Grace through faith.

Those organisations that don't believe these things - fall outside of the Christian church and are known as cults or sects or something else.

When people talk of different flavors they miss these things or omit them. The Christian Church is a remarkably unified organisation. Its liberty and therefore different distinctions proves it is not a cult - where people are forced what to believe. Unlike the Mormons or the JWs or the Scientologists - Christianity allows both doctrine and liberty. In other words we don't force people what to believe.

God convicts us to his truth - which is why Christians all around the world have unity - and allows us to have liberty in relation to the secondary issues - which is why we can also have denominations. It enables Christians to love each other in a multi-cultural world where there are clear differences in relation to the way we relate to each other and practice our religions.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2020 11:51:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Yahushua said it this way, "A house divided against itself cannot stand" (Matt 12).

Jesus said those word in Matthew 12. I think they are quite appropriate.

HOWEREVER what you and Harikrish fail to recognise is that Christianity is NOT divided. Just because there are or may be 30, 000 different denominations does not mean it is divided. This is where your position falls down as erroneous.

Christian denominations are united in over 95% of all their doctrines. They hold to all of the things that are necessary for them to called Christian. They attend church together - they worship together - they work together. They will go to heaven together.

Of the 5% of things that are different - of those things that mean that it is necessary for them to have their own denominations - we are talking about the secondary issues of faith. Christians unite on the primary issues and in relation to secondary issues they have liberty. In other words, All agree that they are not issues to do with salvation.

These secondary issues are about how the church is run - church government - baptism - which is ancillary to the first one. And in recent times it has to do with the gift of the Spirit.

This is pretty much the differences. And none of these issues are particularly 100% clear in the bible - which is why there are differing views.

As for God - ALL Christian denominations believe in the Trinity. All Christian denominations believe Jesus is God. All Christian denominations believe that salvation is something that belongs to God and is given by Grace through faith.

Those organisations that don't believe these things - fall outside of the Christian church and are known as cults or sects or something else.

When people talk of different flavors they miss these things or omit them. The Christian Church is a remarkably unified organisation. Its liberty and therefore different distinctions proves it is not a cult - where people are forced what to believe. Unlike the Mormons or the JWs or the Scientologists - Christianity allows both doctrine and liberty. In other words we don't force people what to believe.

God convicts us to his truth - which is why Christians all around the world have unity - and allows us to have liberty in relation to the secondary issues - which is why we can also have denominations. It enables Christians to love each other in a multi-cultural world where there are clear differences in relation to the way we relate to each other and practice our religions.

Are you lying? Do the Catholics and Protestants agree on all major theological and intellectual issues having to do with salvation? Huh? Infant baptism? Huh? Or what about the East and West Catholic divide? Are you claiming the Sabbath Day is not an issue of truth being the 4th Commandment of God? Your kidding, Right? Is there any truth to your mumbo jumbo? Or do we throw out the whole mess like Joseph Smith did? Or do we also throw out Joseph Smith and Mohammad? Why? Why not?

Anon/Noah is twice your age. These are the types of questions Anon researched looking for valid evidence in history and the scriptures. Your logic does not fit the valid evidence. His does. In other words, He stands on stronger evidence than Christians do. The evidence forced him to leave Christianity after 57 years of loyalty to a fraud. He was not searching for lovey-dovey emotions or intellectual denial. God drove him to the truth based on valid evidence.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2020 11:55:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Anon/Noah mentioned visions and audible words from God creates arrogance and prevents his prophets from entering heaven, But they end up going around preaching gloom and doom on the human bodily vehicles in self righteous blindness. Their intensions are noble and have integrity to their beliefs, And that is why they are prophets--they are hot or cold in their beliefs and not lukewarm. God will not spit them out of the third temple era. All prophets are translated into Gods and Goddess.

The problem is their ideas and not the integrity of beliefs or will power. They are blinded by God. That is the problem. The truth itself will create poverty of spirit and a lowly heart to kill the arrogance and enter heaven by the 7 tests in Rev 2 and Rev 3. Prophets use corrupted Biblical weeds as food. They are not specific in defining what the words mean in the light, Confusing everyone by God speaking to them.

Brad is a good example of an arrogant prophet prick. He is a blind prophet sent to DDO four years ago. Yahweh is working with you and DDO with new earthquake paradigms, Shaking all hearts, Including Anon/Noah. Pentecost will come in a few years after the financial systems are fixed back to what Rome's were like the tally sticks of England. Reincarnated John the Baptist is only age 14. Until Penacost, Normal human love will be sufficient for the intellectual cleansing on earth using the Law of One and the knowledge of God from the Bible being released on DDO discretely by Yahweh in spite of Anon's/Noah's fleshly weaknesses.

You said earlier the Holy Ghost sex helped you overcome beastiality. Was the animal healed too?
Anon wrote: Holy Ghost sex is the most important principle to heal bestiality.

You even said it no longer became a sin to you among other perversions.
Anon wrote: Anon/Noah will post the proof Paul taught Holy Ghost sex identity to heal bestiality, Child molestation, Rape, Incest, Homosexuality, And any form of sex "imbalance" of gender identity. The good news is these are not "sins" as the world teaches. They are imbalanced two-gender identity that will prevent Israel from becoming Gods and Goddesses. God will balance the heart by Holy Ghost sex.

Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.
Earlier you said your biblical ideas came from the bible. So that was a lie.

Here you correct your lie.
Anon wrote: All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.

Anon/Noah read the first sentence and read no further. You figure it out.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2020 12:45:36 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Anon/Noah mentioned visions and audible words from God creates arrogance and prevents his prophets from entering heaven, But they end up going around preaching gloom and doom on the human bodily vehicles in self righteous blindness. Their intensions are noble and have integrity to their beliefs, And that is why they are prophets--they are hot or cold in their beliefs and not lukewarm. God will not spit them out of the third temple era. All prophets are translated into Gods and Goddess.

The problem is their ideas and not the integrity of beliefs or will power. They are blinded by God. That is the problem. The truth itself will create poverty of spirit and a lowly heart to kill the arrogance and enter heaven by the 7 tests in Rev 2 and Rev 3. Prophets use corrupted Biblical weeds as food. They are not specific in defining what the words mean in the light, Confusing everyone by God speaking to them.

Brad is a good example of an arrogant prophet prick. He is a blind prophet sent to DDO four years ago. Yahweh is working with you and DDO with new earthquake paradigms, Shaking all hearts, Including Anon/Noah. Pentecost will come in a few years after the financial systems are fixed back to what Rome's were like the tally sticks of England. Reincarnated John the Baptist is only age 14. Until Penacost, Normal human love will be sufficient for the intellectual cleansing on earth using the Law of One and the knowledge of God from the Bible being released on DDO discretely by Yahweh in spite of Anon's/Noah's fleshly weaknesses.

You said earlier the Holy Ghost sex helped you overcome beastiality. Was the animal healed too?
Anon wrote: Holy Ghost sex is the most important principle to heal bestiality.

You even said it no longer became a sin to you among other perversions.
Anon wrote: Anon/Noah will post the proof Paul taught Holy Ghost sex identity to heal bestiality, Child molestation, Rape, Incest, Homosexuality, And any form of sex "imbalance" of gender identity. The good news is these are not "sins" as the world teaches. They are imbalanced two-gender identity that will prevent Israel from becoming Gods and Goddesses. God will balance the heart by Holy Ghost sex.

Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.
Earlier you said your biblical ideas came from the bible. So that was a lie.

Here you correct your lie.
Anon wrote: All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.

Anon/Noah read the first sentence and read no further. You figure it out.

Did you stop to masturbate or Holy Ghost sex with your pet?
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2020 1:39:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Are you lying? Do the Catholics and Protestants agree on all major theological and intellectual issues having to do with salvation? Huh? Infant baptism? Huh? Or what about the East and West Catholic divide? Are you claiming the Sabbath Day is not an issue of truth being the 4th Commandment of God? Your kidding, Right? Is there any truth to your mumbo jumbo? Or do we throw out the whole mess like Joseph Smith did? Or do we also throw out Joseph Smith and Mohammad? Why? Why not?

I am not lying. I told you - the issues to do with salvation all of the churches are in unity. I said issues which are secondary are at liberty. Infant baptism is not about salvation. It is a secondary issue? How can I say this? Because when one person from one denomination crosses to another - they do not need to be re-baptised. Why not? Because the church teaches - one baptism.

The Sabbath Day is not an issue of salvation. It is an issue of liberty. The fact that you cannot distinguish between salvation issues and secondary issues is your problem - it only reveals your lack of spirituality. Joseph Smith is not a Christian. Never was - even though I understand he once pretended to be one.

Anon/Noah is twice your age. These are the types of questions Anon researched looking for valid evidence in history and the scriptures. Your logic does not fit the valid evidence. His does. In other words, He stands on stronger evidence than Christians do. The evidence forced him to leave Christianity after 57 years of loyalty to a fraud. He was not searching for lovey-dovey emotions or intellectual denial. God drove him to the truth based on valid evidence.

How do you know how old I am? I can guarantee you are not twice my age. My answers to questions do not fit with your understanding - because you keep asking the wrong questions - and because you do not understand Christian theology. You have never been a Christian. You were always a wolf in sheep's clothing. Much of what you say reveals the level of misunderstanding you had - particularly when you continue to use "strawman" arguments.
Willows
Posts: 11,684
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2020 8:47:13 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Are you lying? Do the Catholics and Protestants agree on all major theological and intellectual issues having to do with salvation? Huh? Infant baptism? Huh? Or what about the East and West Catholic divide? Are you claiming the Sabbath Day is not an issue of truth being the 4th Commandment of God? Your kidding, Right? Is there any truth to your mumbo jumbo? Or do we throw out the whole mess like Joseph Smith did? Or do we also throw out Joseph Smith and Mohammad? Why? Why not?

I am not lying. I told you - the issues to do with salvation all of the churches are in unity.

You are lying and to preach salvation is one of the most disgusting, Morbid fear-mongering forms of deception ever devised by those who wish to manipulate others for their own devious and self-centered purposes.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.