Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

Sexual balance and healing by Holy Ghost sex

anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2020 6:30:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Sexual balance and healing is being reposted in a new thread. The old thread about Christ being married went off topic:

Harikrish pointed out how perverted sex can become by beastiality if a child is not intellectually protected by its parents regarding sex. 1 Cor 13 about charity (God's agape love) by Holy Ghost sex is the solution.

God's full love is received at Pentecost or called "baptism of the Holy Spirit". Therefore, No human has a reference point on earth today, Including Anon/Noah. The closest thing emotionally would be like Joseph Smith or Swedenborg who received regular visits from Sons of God born immortal to emotionally "feel" God's powerful unconditional love from the third heaven to blind the intellect by half-truth by studying the Bible. For the childish Sons of God omit the Cosmic War and all the details it includes that has been hiding in the Bible for thousands of years.

Holy Ghost sex is the most important principle to heal bestiality. Man cannot heal anyone from bestiality. Only God can with Holy Ghost sex in the Bible. When we know how the sea of glass works, We can know the "truth" of all we need to know on our unique paths living for God, Self, And others inside the cube of equality and sphere of unity, Light, And love.

God provides all the mind filters we need as the information increases like never before by feeling lost in the increasing knowledge and "facts". The priority of focus and order of knowledge is the responsibility of the 10-diget number kings in the Bible to keep our heads screwed on straight to prioritize metaphysical ideas of the Most High God to build the New Jerusalem and New World Order.

Anon/Noah is a part of One Yahweh Elohim, Just like everyone else. Teamwork. No independent cowboys to suck the glory of God away to self. God does not work that way. Man does. Man and the dragon and 2-beast system works on wacky principles to fool humans with counterfeit moonlight darkness of love, Fear, And guilt.

Anon/Noah will post the proof Paul taught Holy Ghost sex identity to heal bestiality, Child molestation, Rape, Incest, Homosexuality, And any form of sex "imbalance" of gender identity. The good news is these are not "sins" as the world teaches. They are imbalanced two-gender identity that will prevent Israel from becoming Gods and Goddesses. God will balance the heart by Holy Ghost sex.

The good news is also the person is to keep the unbalanced gender feelings private with God the Infinite Creator and watch their sex function heal in God's white grace power through faith and hope in Him-Her by true mercy and true repentance by renewing the mind in the more reasonable Word of God by walking in the sunlight vs. Moonlight of religions.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2020 5:39:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Sexual balance and healing is being reposted in a new thread. The old thread about Christ being married went off topic:

Harikrish pointed out how perverted sex can become by beastiality if a child is not intellectually protected by its parents regarding sex. 1 Cor 13 about charity (God's agape love) by Holy Ghost sex is the solution.

God's full love is received at Pentecost or called "baptism of the Holy Spirit". Therefore, No human has a reference point on earth today, Including Anon/Noah. The closest thing emotionally would be like Joseph Smith or Swedenborg who received regular visits from Sons of God born immortal to emotionally "feel" God's powerful unconditional love from the third heaven to blind the intellect by half-truth by studying the Bible. For the childish Sons of God omit the Cosmic War and all the details it includes that has been hiding in the Bible for thousands of years.

Holy Ghost sex is the most important principle to heal bestiality. Man cannot heal anyone from bestiality. Only God can with Holy Ghost sex in the Bible. When we know how the sea of glass works, We can know the "truth" of all we need to know on our unique paths living for God, Self, And others inside the cube of equality and sphere of unity, Light, And love.

God provides all the mind filters we need as the information increases like never before by feeling lost in the increasing knowledge and "facts". The priority of focus and order of knowledge is the responsibility of the 10-diget number kings in the Bible to keep our heads screwed on straight to prioritize metaphysical ideas of the Most High God to build the New Jerusalem and New World Order.

Anon/Noah is a part of One Yahweh Elohim, Just like everyone else. Teamwork. No independent cowboys to suck the glory of God away to self. God does not work that way. Man does. Man and the dragon and 2-beast system works on wacky principles to fool humans with counterfeit moonlight darkness of love, Fear, And guilt.

Anon/Noah will post the proof Paul taught Holy Ghost sex identity to heal bestiality, Child molestation, Rape, Incest, Homosexuality, And any form of sex "imbalance" of gender identity. The good news is these are not "sins" as the world teaches. They are imbalanced two-gender identity that will prevent Israel from becoming Gods and Goddesses. God will balance the heart by Holy Ghost sex.

The good news is also the person is to keep the unbalanced gender feelings private with God the Infinite Creator and watch their sex function heal in God's white grace power through faith and hope in Him-Her by true mercy and true repentance by renewing the mind in the more reasonable Word of God by walking in the sunlight vs. Moonlight of religions.

So what are Christian sexual perverts like pastor Tradesecret, Franklin and Ethang doing wrong?
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2020 8:44:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
So what are Christian sexual perverts like pastor Tradesecret, Franklin and Ethang doing wrong?

Nothing. The Law of One teaches there is no right or wrong, But the Law of One fails to explain the scientific spiritual cause and effect why the idea is true. God controls every, Moment and event by blindness caused by half-truths in the moonlight combined with His-Her Almighty predestination power. Freewill choice is an illusion in blindness. The issue is when we harm another person and not God. Then other mortals will put us in jail.

That said, Christ was teaching Israel to become translated Gods and Goddesses. Therefore Christ said:

Matthew 15:14
Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, Both will fall into a ditch [To see they are blind. The ditch metaphorically means lowly in heart and poor in spirit. 7th test in Rev 3 to enter the first heaven of grace and peace in Rev 4].

Therefore, Yahushua contradicts the "Great Commission" the Catholic Corruptors added to their Mark forgery to deceive 2. 4+ billion Christians to grow the evil financial empire of the religious whores who make a financial career out of God.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2020 9:04:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
So what are Christian sexual perverts like pastor Tradesecret, Franklin and Ethang doing wrong?

Nothing. The Law of One teaches there is no right or wrong, But the Law of One fails to explain the scientific spiritual cause and effect why the idea is true. God controls every, Moment and event by blindness caused by half-truths in the moonlight combined with His-Her Almighty predestination power. Freewill choice is an illusion in blindness. The issue is when we harm another person and not God. Then other mortals will put us in jail.

That said, Christ was teaching Israel to become translated Gods and Goddesses. Therefore Christ said:

Matthew 15:14
Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, Both will fall into a ditch [To see they are blind. The ditch metaphorically means lowly in heart and poor in spirit. 7th test in Rev 3 to enter the first heaven of grace and peace in Rev 4].

Therefore, Yahushua contradicts the "Great Commission" the Catholic Corruptors added to their Mark forgery to deceive 2. 4+ billion Christians to grow the evil financial empire of the religious whores who make a financial career out of God.

So you believe sexual perversions are morally acceptable because there is no right or wrong.
So why did you tried to kill and torture yourself by refraining from the practice of masturbation because Christianity (his flavor of it) teaches masturbation is a sin. Sex is f*ucked up on earth.

Anon wrote: No Anon/Noah killed and tortured himself by refraining from the practice because Christianity (his flavor of it) teaches masturbation is a sin. Sex is f*ucked up on earth.

Yes. Anon used f*ucked to blast away the religious paradigms of the ancient Noah who was a man like everyone else. Christ was man, The reincarnated Adam. Language is not the problem. Dumb ideas are the problem.

Nudity for adults is not the problem. The problem is THE IDEA virginity is **better** than marriage is PLACED WORD FOR WORD RIGHT IN THE BIBLE. A teenager will read that and erroneously conclude masturbation is not holy.

The opposite is true. Our youth should be masturbating privately to know God as they growth up to self-love first. Then they will grow up more to love another person with adult sex. Duh! One needs to love self before loving others. The body is design to grow up properly in love. The only issue is to keep the practice PRIVATE BETWEEN YOU AND GOD.

However, The Bible f*ucks up the natural growth processs of love to know Him-Her and your women:


Does masturbating become justifiable when you do it during your wife's periods?
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2020 10:18:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Anon has explained his sex life sufficiently to teach the theologians and ministers screw up our sex lives on earth. Holy Ghost sex or masturbation is a private matter between the teenager and God.

Anon/Noah explained Paul was married but was "self-controlled" and masturbated when his wife was not available in the mission field. The subject of sex and marriage is very private, And Paul would not have written about the truth except Corinh asked him if it was good for a "single" man to not touch a woman. The corrupters removed the word "single" from the text.

Therefore, Without that knowledge from the sea of glass, 1 Cor 7 can be twisted into "Paul was single" rather than self-controlled with masturbation when around other beautiful women than his wife. God creates the beauty. By adding the word "single" back to the question, Paul's words are perfect, Especially when one knows "self-control" is a fruit of the Spirit.

However, Pauls also said the Corinthians were carnal in 1 Cor chapter 3 and therefore we know they were not doing Holy Ghost sex by walking in the Light of God that has no darkness in it. They lost the ideas of true repentance and baptism and renewing the mind by the Luciferian (mole) leaders. A good example is teaching them a "legalistic-works" flavor of baptism by leading them to baptize dead bodies of "unbelieving" relatives to save their souls in eternity (1 Cor 15:29)

Paul's big dilemma was he was with both Gentiles and Israel simultaneously as one family of believes--some called to die and be angels and others called not to die to be the Gods and Goddesses of eternity. Considering this truth, He injects Holy Ghost sex perfectly into 1 Cor 7 discretely for "those" with the knowledge of God.

Therefore, You need to ask your questions in the context of what the Bible says about sex and not speculate about Anon/Noah's sex life. It's private. Then Yahweh will answer your specific questions about sex. He has revealed all you need to know about Anon's life to demonstrate how religions wrecked his sex life and not God. God made His sex life wonderful and powerful. God revealed to Him sex was created to "know" the Most High metaphysical God for everyone, Teenagers included.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2020 4:52:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Anon has explained his sex life sufficiently to teach the theologians and ministers screw up our sex lives on earth. Holy Ghost sex or masturbation is a private matter between the teenager and God.

So when did you say you masturbated during your wife's periods? Was it because you were no longer a teenager then?

Anon/Noah explained Paul was married but was "self-controlled" and masturbated when his wife was not available in the mission field. The subject of sex and marriage is very private, And Paul would not have written about the truth except Corinh asked him if it was good for a "single" man to not touch a woman. The corrupters removed the word "single" from the text.

Therefore, Without that knowledge from the sea of glass, 1 Cor 7 can be twisted into "Paul was single" rather than self-controlled with masturbation when around other beautiful women than his wife. God creates the beauty. By adding the word "single" back to the question, Paul's words are perfect, Especially when one knows "self-control" is a fruit of the Spirit.

However, Pauls also said the Corinthians were carnal in 1 Cor chapter 3 and therefore we know they were not doing Holy Ghost sex by walking in the Light of God that has no darkness in it. They lost the ideas of true repentance and baptism and renewing the mind by the Luciferian (mole) leaders. A good example is teaching them a "legalistic-works" flavor of baptism by leading them to baptize dead bodies of "unbelieving" relatives to save their souls in eternity (1 Cor 15:29)

Paul's big dilemma was he was with both Gentiles and Israel simultaneously as one family of believes--some called to die and be angels and others called not to die to be the Gods and Goddesses of eternity. Considering this truth, He injects Holy Ghost sex perfectly into 1 Cor 7 discretely for "those" with the knowledge of God.

Therefore, You need to ask your questions in the context of what the Bible says about sex and not speculate about Anon/Noah's sex life. It's private. Then Yahweh will answer your specific questions about sex. He has revealed all you need to know about Anon's life to demonstrate how religions wrecked his sex life and not God. God made His sex life wonderful and powerful. God revealed to Him sex was created to "know" the Most High metaphysical God for everyone, Teenagers included.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2020 7:46:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The Torah says not to have sex with a woman on her period. Men have not been taught to masturbate with God when the wife or woman needs her emotional privacy to also masturbate with God. Paul teaches the principle here:

1 Cor 7:4-7
The wife does not have authority over her own body, But the husband does. And likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, But the wife does. Do not deprive one another except with consent for a time, That you may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again so that Satan does not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. But I say this as a concession, not as a commandment. For I wish that all men were even as I myself [self controlled].

1. God does not command us to have sex with each other or Him-Her. Forced sex contradicts love. Therefore, Sex is not a commandment. "You shall have sex" is not one of the 10 commandments.

2. Praying to God in masturbation is implied but not specifically written because of its highly sensitive and private nature with God. This is only being revealed to DDO after a year to be discrete with the knowledge of God.

3, Sex is very sacred to Him-Her. Children are uncomfortable talking about sex before its time for that reason. God is protecting their hearts. Others are not protected but God creates sexual tragedies to teach them truth. Others like Luciferians are given total freedom to learn both black and white sides of sex by experience to know good and evil. Each path is unique regarding sex.

4. Although Torah says not to have sex with a woman on her period, God does NOT command us to masturbate with Him-Her. Love does not work that way. Freewill belief causes the emotional love of the soul. Emotional love will bind the two as one flesh or one vehicle of frequency by releasing the woman's hatred for the dragon and using her love to energize the man. All the power is in the woman. Men pay attention. Eliminate the "king of the castle" idea. It's not from God but from the dragon and 2-beast system of deception.

5. We need the cube of equality and sun-sphere of unity. Mature interdependence.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2020 7:52:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
5. We need the cube of equality **INSIDE** the sun-sphere of unity and **LIGHT**. Mature interdependence.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2020 10:17:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
The Torah says not to have sex with a woman on her period. Men have not been taught to masturbate with God when the wife or woman needs her emotional privacy to also masturbate with God. Paul teaches the principle here:

1 Cor 7:4-7
The wife does not have authority over her own body, But the husband does. And likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, But the wife does. Do not deprive one another except with consent for a time, That you may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again so that Satan does not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. But I say this as a concession, not as a commandment. For I wish that all men were even as I myself [self controlled].

1. God does not command us to have sex with each other or Him-Her. Forced sex contradicts love. Therefore, Sex is not a commandment. "You shall have sex" is not one of the 10 commandments.

2. Praying to God in masturbation is implied but not specifically written because of its highly sensitive and private nature with God. This is only being revealed to DDO after a year to be discrete with the knowledge of God.

3, Sex is very sacred to Him-Her. Children are uncomfortable talking about sex before its time for that reason. God is protecting their hearts. Others are not protected but God creates sexual tragedies to teach them truth. Others like Luciferians are given total freedom to learn both black and white sides of sex by experience to know good and evil. Each path is unique regarding sex.

4. Although Torah says not to have sex with a woman on her period, God does NOT command us to masturbate with Him-Her. Love does not work that way. Freewill belief causes the emotional love of the soul. Emotional love will bind the two as one flesh or one vehicle of frequency by releasing the woman's hatred for the dragon and using her love to energize the man. All the power is in the woman. Men pay attention. Eliminate the "king of the castle" idea. It's not from God but from the dragon and 2-beast system of deception.

5. We need the cube of equality and sun-sphere of unity. Mature interdependence.

You gave different reasons for sex.

You said earlier the Holy Ghost sex helped you overcome beastiality. Was the animal healed too?
Anon wrote: Holy Ghost sex is the most important principle to heal bestiality.

You even said it no longer became a sin to you among other perversions.
Anon wrote: Anon/Noah will post the proof Paul taught Holy Ghost sex identity to heal bestiality, Child molestation, Rape, Incest, Homosexuality, And any form of sex "imbalance" of gender identity. The good news is these are not "sins" as the world teaches. They are imbalanced two-gender identity that will prevent Israel from becoming Gods and Goddesses. God will balance the heart by Holy Ghost sex.

Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.
Earlier you said your biblical ideas came from the bible. So that was a lie.

Here you correct your lie.
Anon wrote: All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2020 12:08:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
The Torah says not to have sex with a woman on her period. Men have not been taught to masturbate with God when the wife or woman needs her emotional privacy to also masturbate with God. Paul teaches the principle here:

1 Cor 7:4-7
The wife does not have authority over her own body, But the husband does. And likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, But the wife does. Do not deprive one another except with consent for a time, That you may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again so that Satan does not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. But I say this as a concession, not as a commandment. For I wish that all men were even as I myself [self controlled].

1. God does not command us to have sex with each other or Him-Her. Forced sex contradicts love. Therefore, Sex is not a commandment. "You shall have sex" is not one of the 10 commandments.

2. Praying to God in masturbation is implied but not specifically written because of its highly sensitive and private nature with God. This is only being revealed to DDO after a year to be discrete with the knowledge of God.

3, Sex is very sacred to Him-Her. Children are uncomfortable talking about sex before its time for that reason. God is protecting their hearts. Others are not protected but God creates sexual tragedies to teach them truth. Others like Luciferians are given total freedom to learn both black and white sides of sex by experience to know good and evil. Each path is unique regarding sex.

4. Although Torah says not to have sex with a woman on her period, God does NOT command us to masturbate with Him-Her. Love does not work that way. Freewill belief causes the emotional love of the soul. Emotional love will bind the two as one flesh or one vehicle of frequency by releasing the woman's hatred for the dragon and using her love to energize the man. All the power is in the woman. Men pay attention. Eliminate the "king of the castle" idea. It's not from God but from the dragon and 2-beast system of deception.

5. We need the cube of equality and sun-sphere of unity. Mature interdependence.

You gave different reasons for sex.

You said earlier the Holy Ghost sex helped you overcome beastiality. Was the animal healed too?
Anon wrote: Holy Ghost sex is the most important principle to heal bestiality.

You even said it no longer became a sin to you among other perversions.
Anon wrote: Anon/Noah will post the proof Paul taught Holy Ghost sex identity to heal bestiality, Child molestation, Rape, Incest, Homosexuality, And any form of sex "imbalance" of gender identity. The good news is these are not "sins" as the world teaches. They are imbalanced two-gender identity that will prevent Israel from becoming Gods and Goddesses. God will balance the heart by Holy Ghost sex.

Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.
Earlier you said your biblical ideas came from the bible. So that was a lie.

Here you correct your lie.
Anon wrote: All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.

Anon/Noah will no longer post to anything that includes lies about his sex life that he never said. His sex life is none of your business. You were warned already. He will not post anything to you for a week. You can post whatever you want, And you can do whatever you want, But Yahweh will not respond to it.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2020 12:51:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
The Torah says not to have sex with a woman on her period. Men have not been taught to masturbate with God when the wife or woman needs her emotional privacy to also masturbate with God. Paul teaches the principle here:

1 Cor 7:4-7
The wife does not have authority over her own body, But the husband does. And likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, But the wife does. Do not deprive one another except with consent for a time, That you may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again so that Satan does not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. But I say this as a concession, not as a commandment. For I wish that all men were even as I myself [self controlled].

1. God does not command us to have sex with each other or Him-Her. Forced sex contradicts love. Therefore, Sex is not a commandment. "You shall have sex" is not one of the 10 commandments.

2. Praying to God in masturbation is implied but not specifically written because of its highly sensitive and private nature with God. This is only being revealed to DDO after a year to be discrete with the knowledge of God.

3, Sex is very sacred to Him-Her. Children are uncomfortable talking about sex before its time for that reason. God is protecting their hearts. Others are not protected but God creates sexual tragedies to teach them truth. Others like Luciferians are given total freedom to learn both black and white sides of sex by experience to know good and evil. Each path is unique regarding sex.

4. Although Torah says not to have sex with a woman on her period, God does NOT command us to masturbate with Him-Her. Love does not work that way. Freewill belief causes the emotional love of the soul. Emotional love will bind the two as one flesh or one vehicle of frequency by releasing the woman's hatred for the dragon and using her love to energize the man. All the power is in the woman. Men pay attention. Eliminate the "king of the castle" idea. It's not from God but from the dragon and 2-beast system of deception.

5. We need the cube of equality and sun-sphere of unity. Mature interdependence.

You gave different reasons for sex.

You said earlier the Holy Ghost sex helped you overcome beastiality. Was the animal healed too?
Anon wrote: "Holy Ghost sex is the most important principle to heal bestiality. "

You even said it no longer became a sin to you among other perversions.
Anon wrote: "Anon/Noah will post the proof Paul taught Holy Ghost sex identity to heal bestiality, Child molestation, Rape, Incest, Homosexuality, And any form of sex "imbalance" of gender identity. The good news is these are not "sins" as the world teaches. They are imbalanced two-gender identity that will prevent Israel from becoming Gods and Goddesses. God will balance the heart by Holy Ghost sex. "

Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "
Earlier you said your biblical ideas came from the bible. So that was a lie.

Here you correct your lie.
Anon wrote: "All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

Anon/Noah will no longer post to anything that includes lies about his sex life that he never said. His sex life is none of your business. You were warned already. He will not post anything to you for a week. You can post whatever you want, And you can do whatever you want, But Yahweh will not respond to it.

You said you always stand by your words. Those are your words in quotes Anon.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2020 1:40:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
The Torah says not to have sex with a woman on her period. Men have not been taught to masturbate with God when the wife or woman needs her emotional privacy to also masturbate with God. Paul teaches the principle here:

1 Cor 7:4-7
The wife does not have authority over her own body, But the husband does. And likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, But the wife does. Do not deprive one another except with consent for a time, That you may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again so that Satan does not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. But I say this as a concession, not as a commandment. For I wish that all men were even as I myself [self controlled].

1. God does not command us to have sex with each other or Him-Her. Forced sex contradicts love. Therefore, Sex is not a commandment. "You shall have sex" is not one of the 10 commandments.

2. Praying to God in masturbation is implied but not specifically written because of its highly sensitive and private nature with God. This is only being revealed to DDO after a year to be discrete with the knowledge of God.

3, Sex is very sacred to Him-Her. Children are uncomfortable talking about sex before its time for that reason. God is protecting their hearts. Others are not protected but God creates sexual tragedies to teach them truth. Others like Luciferians are given total freedom to learn both black and white sides of sex by experience to know good and evil. Each path is unique regarding sex.

4. Although Torah says not to have sex with a woman on her period, God does NOT command us to masturbate with Him-Her. Love does not work that way. Freewill belief causes the emotional love of the soul. Emotional love will bind the two as one flesh or one vehicle of frequency by releasing the woman's hatred for the dragon and using her love to energize the man. All the power is in the woman. Men pay attention. Eliminate the "king of the castle" idea. It's not from God but from the dragon and 2-beast system of deception.

5. We need the cube of equality and sun-sphere of unity. Mature interdependence.

You gave different reasons for sex.

You said earlier the Holy Ghost sex helped you overcome beastiality. Was the animal healed too?
Anon wrote: "Holy Ghost sex is the most important principle to heal bestiality. "

You even said it no longer became a sin to you among other perversions.
Anon wrote: "Anon/Noah will post the proof Paul taught Holy Ghost sex identity to heal bestiality, Child molestation, Rape, Incest, Homosexuality, And any form of sex "imbalance" of gender identity. The good news is these are not "sins" as the world teaches. They are imbalanced two-gender identity that will prevent Israel from becoming Gods and Goddesses. God will balance the heart by Holy Ghost sex. "

Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "
Earlier you said your biblical ideas came from the bible. So that was a lie.

Here you correct your lie.
Anon wrote: "All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

Anon/Noah will no longer post to anything that includes lies about his sex life that he never said. His sex life is none of your business. You were warned already. He will not post anything to you for a week. You can post whatever you want, And you can do whatever you want, But Yahweh will not respond to it.

You said you always stand by your words. Those are your words in quotes Anon.

In terms of beastiality, Why are you accusing Anon/Noah of the imbalanced practice? He is trying to encourage disillusioned souls who want more "gender balance". This thread, If we read the title, Then, Is not about his personal sex life, But only about Biblical principles about sex. If the reader wants to practice beastialiy, Then it is none of his damn business. No judgment or condemnation. But. . . Keep it private.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2020 4:58:31 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
The Torah says not to have sex with a woman on her period. Men have not been taught to masturbate with God when the wife or woman needs her emotional privacy to also masturbate with God. Paul teaches the principle here:

1 Cor 7:4-7
The wife does not have authority over her own body, But the husband does. And likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, But the wife does. Do not deprive one another except with consent for a time, That you may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again so that Satan does not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. But I say this as a concession, not as a commandment. For I wish that all men were even as I myself [self controlled].

1. God does not command us to have sex with each other or Him-Her. Forced sex contradicts love. Therefore, Sex is not a commandment. "You shall have sex" is not one of the 10 commandments.

2. Praying to God in masturbation is implied but not specifically written because of its highly sensitive and private nature with God. This is only being revealed to DDO after a year to be discrete with the knowledge of God.

3, Sex is very sacred to Him-Her. Children are uncomfortable talking about sex before its time for that reason. God is protecting their hearts. Others are not protected but God creates sexual tragedies to teach them truth. Others like Luciferians are given total freedom to learn both black and white sides of sex by experience to know good and evil. Each path is unique regarding sex.

4. Although Torah says not to have sex with a woman on her period, God does NOT command us to masturbate with Him-Her. Love does not work that way. Freewill belief causes the emotional love of the soul. Emotional love will bind the two as one flesh or one vehicle of frequency by releasing the woman's hatred for the dragon and using her love to energize the man. All the power is in the woman. Men pay attention. Eliminate the "king of the castle" idea. It's not from God but from the dragon and 2-beast system of deception.

5. We need the cube of equality and sun-sphere of unity. Mature interdependence.

You gave different reasons for sex.

You said earlier the Holy Ghost sex helped you overcome beastiality. Was the animal healed too?
Anon wrote: "Holy Ghost sex is the most important principle to heal bestiality. "

You even said it no longer became a sin to you among other perversions.
Anon wrote: "Anon/Noah will post the proof Paul taught Holy Ghost sex identity to heal bestiality, Child molestation, Rape, Incest, Homosexuality, And any form of sex "imbalance" of gender identity. The good news is these are not "sins" as the world teaches. They are imbalanced two-gender identity that will prevent Israel from becoming Gods and Goddesses. God will balance the heart by Holy Ghost sex. "

Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "
Earlier you said your biblical ideas came from the bible. So that was a lie.

Here you correct your lie.
Anon wrote: "All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

Anon/Noah will no longer post to anything that includes lies about his sex life that he never said. His sex life is none of your business. You were warned already. He will not post anything to you for a week. You can post whatever you want, And you can do whatever you want, But Yahweh will not respond to it.

You said you always stand by your words. Those are your words in quotes Anon.

In terms of beastiality, Why are you accusing Anon/Noah of the imbalanced practice? He is trying to encourage disillusioned souls who want more "gender balance". This thread, If we read the title, Then, Is not about his personal sex life, But only about Biblical principles about sex. If the reader wants to practice beastialiy, Then it is none of his damn business. No judgment or condemnation. But. . . Keep it private.

Anon wrote: "Anon/Noah will post the proof Paul taught Holy Ghost sex identity to heal bestiality, Child molestation, Rape, Incest, Homosexuality, And any form of sex "imbalance" of gender identity. The good news is these are not "sins" as the world teaches. They are imbalanced two-gender identity that will prevent Israel from becoming Gods and Goddesses. God will balance the heart by Holy Ghost sex. "

You said: The good news is these are not "sins" as the world teaches.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2020 5:15:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Anon/Noah stands by the ideas he wrote. These activities will cause Israel to "miss" the goal of translation and die of old age as a consequence. Therefore, If Gentiles practice the activities, Then its a moot point, Because they will die anyway. However, They will need to manage the imbalanced gender feelings as a consequence. The only healing remedy is Holy Ghost sex to know God and increase their knowledge of God from the Bible. Man cannot heal them. God designed sex that way to glorify God privately with mortals. .
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2020 3:35:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
The Torah says not to have sex with a woman on her period. Men have not been taught to masturbate with God when the wife or woman needs her emotional privacy to also masturbate with God. Paul teaches the principle here:

1 Cor 7:4-7
The wife does not have authority over her own body, But the husband does. And likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, But the wife does. Do not deprive one another except with consent for a time, That you may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again so that Satan does not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. But I say this as a concession, not as a commandment. For I wish that all men were even as I myself [self controlled].

1. God does not command us to have sex with each other or Him-Her. Forced sex contradicts love. Therefore, Sex is not a commandment. "You shall have sex" is not one of the 10 commandments.

2. Praying to God in masturbation is implied but not specifically written because of its highly sensitive and private nature with God. This is only being revealed to DDO after a year to be discrete with the knowledge of God.

3, Sex is very sacred to Him-Her. Children are uncomfortable talking about sex before its time for that reason. God is protecting their hearts. Others are not protected but God creates sexual tragedies to teach them truth. Others like Luciferians are given total freedom to learn both black and white sides of sex by experience to know good and evil. Each path is unique regarding sex.

4. Although Torah says not to have sex with a woman on her period, God does NOT command us to masturbate with Him-Her. Love does not work that way. Freewill belief causes the emotional love of the soul. Emotional love will bind the two as one flesh or one vehicle of frequency by releasing the woman's hatred for the dragon and using her love to energize the man. All the power is in the woman. Men pay attention. Eliminate the "king of the castle" idea. It's not from God but from the dragon and 2-beast system of deception.

5. We need the cube of equality and sun-sphere of unity. Mature interdependence.

You gave different reasons for sex.

You said earlier the Holy Ghost sex helped you overcome beastiality. Was the animal healed too?
Anon wrote: "Holy Ghost sex is the most important principle to heal bestiality. "

You even said it no longer became a sin to you among other perversions.
Anon wrote: "Anon/Noah will post the proof Paul taught Holy Ghost sex identity to heal bestiality, Child molestation, Rape, Incest, Homosexuality, And any form of sex "imbalance" of gender identity. The good news is these are not "sins" as the world teaches. They are imbalanced two-gender identity that will prevent Israel from becoming Gods and Goddesses. God will balance the heart by Holy Ghost sex. "

Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "
Earlier you said your biblical ideas came from the bible. So that was a lie.

Here you correct your lie.
Anon wrote: "All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

Anon/Noah will no longer post to anything that includes lies about his sex life that he never said. His sex life is none of your business. You were warned already. He will not post anything to you for a week. You can post whatever you want, And you can do whatever you want, But Yahweh will not respond to it.

You said you always stand by your words. Those are your words in quotes Anon.

In terms of beastiality, Why are you accusing Anon/Noah of the imbalanced practice? He is trying to encourage disillusioned souls who want more "gender balance". This thread, If we read the title, Then, Is not about his personal sex life, But only about Biblical principles about sex. If the reader wants to practice beastialiy, Then it is none of his damn business. No judgment or condemnation. But. . . Keep it private.

Anon wrote: "Anon/Noah will post the proof Paul taught Holy Ghost sex identity to heal bestiality, Child molestation, Rape, Incest, Homosexuality, And any form of sex "imbalance" of gender identity. The good news is these are not "sins" as the world teaches. They are imbalanced two-gender identity that will prevent Israel from becoming Gods and Goddesses. God will balance the heart by Holy Ghost sex. "

You said: The good news is these are not "sins" as the world teaches.

You said earlier the Holy Ghost sex helped you overcome beastiality. Was the animal healed too?
Anon wrote: "Holy Ghost sex is the most important principle to heal bestiality. "
So you were having Holy Ghost sex to heal your Beastiality.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2020 4:37:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, You are twisting ideas again.

Here is what you said:
Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "
Anon wrote: "Holy Ghost sex is the most important principle to heal bestiality. "

You posted several times you engaged in Holy Ghost sex and you even gave your reasons. Anon wrote: "Holy Ghost sex is the most important principle to heal bestiality. "
So you were having Holy Ghost sex to heal you from beastiality.

You chose to masturbate during your wife's periods. Most people choose to spend their time more wisely.
You are not even having sex when you are masturbating. You are masturbating. So why are you involving the Holy Ghost in your masturbation?

You are not revealing where the ideas are hidden in the bible. You are revealing what you do with your hands when you wife has her periods.
Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

Why are you struggling to tell the difference? Your mind ain't right Anon!
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2020 12:31:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, You are twisting ideas again.

Here is what you said:
Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "
Anon wrote: "Holy Ghost sex is the most important principle to heal bestiality. "

You posted several times you engaged in Holy Ghost sex and you even gave your reasons. Anon wrote: "Holy Ghost sex is the most important principle to heal bestiality. "
So you were having Holy Ghost sex to heal you from beastiality.

You chose to masturbate during your wife's periods. Most people choose to spend their time more wisely.
You are not even having sex when you are masturbating. You are masturbating. So why are you involving the Holy Ghost in your masturbation?

You are not revealing where the ideas are hidden in the bible. You are revealing what you do with your hands when you wife has her periods.
Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

Why are you struggling to tell the difference? Your mind ain't right Anon!

Twisting quotes. Harikrish = Biblical religions twisting the Bible.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2020 6:10:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, You are twisting ideas again.

Here is what you said:
Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "
Anon wrote: "Holy Ghost sex is the most important principle to heal bestiality. "

You posted several times you engaged in Holy Ghost sex and you even gave your reasons. Anon wrote: "Holy Ghost sex is the most important principle to heal bestiality. "
So you were having Holy Ghost sex to heal you from beastiality.

You chose to masturbate during your wife's periods. Most people choose to spend their time more wisely.
You are not even having sex when you are masturbating. You are masturbating. So why are you involving the Holy Ghost in your masturbation?

You are not revealing where the ideas are hidden in the bible. You are revealing what you do with your hands when you wife has her periods.
Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

Why are you struggling to tell the difference? Your mind ain't right Anon!

Twisting quotes. Harikrish = Biblical religions twisting the Bible.

Nothing said was part of any bible scriptures. It was your excuse given for your excessive masturbation.

Here is what you said:
Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "
Anon wrote: "Holy Ghost sex is the most important principle to heal bestiality. "

You posted several times you engaged in Holy Ghost sex and you even gave your reasons. Anon wrote: "Holy Ghost sex is the most important principle to heal bestiality. "
So you were having Holy Ghost sex to heal you from beastiality.

You chose to masturbate during your wife's periods. Most people choose to spend their time more wisely.
You are not even having sex when you are masturbating. You are masturbating. So why are you involving the Holy Ghost in your masturbation?

You are not revealing where the ideas are hidden in the bible. You are revealing what you do with your hands when you wife has her periods.
Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

Why are you struggling to tell the difference? Your mind ain't right Anon!
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2020 3:21:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
For Harkrish. . .
Anon/Noah is happy and peaceful in the first heaven of time, Times, And half-a-time.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2020 3:22:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
For Harkrish. . .
Anon/Noah is happy and peaceful in the first heaven of time, Times, And half-a-time.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2020 3:22:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
For Harkrish. . .
Anon/Noah is happy and peaceful in the first heaven of time, Times, And half-a-time.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2020 5:10:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
For Harkrish. . .
Anon/Noah is happy and peaceful in the first heaven of time, Times, And half-a-time.

Life can't be much fun for you when your wife isn't having her periods. You sound so much happier when you are masturbating.

Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with wife or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

It's your biblical ideas that suffer when you are masturbating.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.