Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

Christ was not a poor, Single, Beggar. . .

anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2020 8:30:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
. . . Who traveled around Jerusalem and Galilee for 3 years in a sleeping bag.

No. Christ was wealthy, Married, And self-sufficient. He had wives and children He cared for. He married when he was 15. He knew all about the Bible by white grace through Holy Ghost sex for 15 years to intellectually prepare for His Holy Spirit baptism of love at age 30.

The Catholic Corruptors could get away with the drastic nonsense during the Dark Ages by confiscating all the texts from the public by law to create the "poor, Single, Beggar-healer Jesus" narrative God wanted on the planet to continue the Cosmic War a bit longer. No problem. The sea of glass can assemble the truth just as it once was, Cutting through the BS narratives of God's black grace.

As explained, Honest Christian Bible scholars become Jewish or Luciferian or Atheistic moles for the New World Order for the ETs after they see by the valid evidence the NT is 20% corrupted by the powers of God. Then they are recruited for their Greek and Hebrew expertise for scholarship to build the New World Order.

Fine. No problem. The scholarly time was NOT wasted, And they can be like Nicodemus and pretend "for the cause". The Lord places the money as more important than the scriptures: proven by Yahweh in Acts 2 to 6.

"Worth-ship" in your heart privately to find your true identity. Keep your jobs secure. There is no such thing as a "Great Commission of Jesus". Trust your bosses for survival in mortality as a good servant. Don't worry. Be happy. You are predestinated to be right where you are at this moment.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2020 9:02:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
. . Who traveled around Jerusalem and Galilee for 3 years in a sleeping bag.

Sleeping bags were invented a long time after Jesus. Yet he did travel for approximately 3 years around Israel and he was totally reliant on God for his lifestyle.

No. Christ was wealthy, Married, And self-sufficient. He had wives and children He cared for. He married when he was 15. He knew all about the Bible by white grace through Holy Ghost sex for 15 years to intellectually prepare for His Holy Spirit baptism of love at age 30.

There is not one ALLEGED fact here which can be verified. Jesus may have been wealthy, I don't know. He WAS not married. We don't know anything about his 15th year. He knew the Scriptures from a young age. This is why he was able to discuss matters with the temple priests when he was 12. White grace is made up grace by Anon - and bears no relevance or likeness to the grace mentioned in the Bible. Holy Ghost sex is a misnomer. It is a farcical attempt at crudeness and is nothing short of blasphemy.

The Catholic Corruptors could get away with the drastic nonsense during the Dark Ages by confiscating all the texts from the public by law to create the "poor, Single, Beggar-healer Jesus" narrative God wanted on the planet to continue the Cosmic War a bit longer. No problem. The sea of glass can assemble the truth just as it once was, Cutting through the BS narratives of God's black grace.

Whatever the truth is about the catholic church and whether it has corrupted texts or not, Its resolution will be found in honest and proper study, Not on the Sea of Glass, A sad and a pathetic excuse for a lie. The Dark ages occurred because despite widespread literacy - across the world at the time, A true literate was one who could read latin, The language of the bible. The Sea of Glass is a figment of anon's brain. It is not a real thing. It is made up. No one else has seen it or is able to access it. It has no weight, No authority, No relevance in this discussion.

As explained, Honest Christian Bible scholars become Jewish or Luciferian or Atheistic moles for the New World Order for the ETs after they see by the valid evidence the NT is 20% corrupted by the powers of God. Then they are recruited for their Greek and Hebrew expertise for scholarship to build the New World Order.

That is part of your false or fake narrative. It is not part of reality. There are no ETs. No Luciferian moles. No atheistic moles for the NWO. The NT is not corrupted. Only people with an agenda state the NT is corrupted. Anon has an agenda. It won't go anywhere because he has nothing to say.

Fine. No problem. The scholarly time was NOT wasted, And they can be like Nicodemus and pretend "for the cause". The Lord places the money as more important than the scriptures: proven by Yahweh in Acts 2 to 6.

What is that even supposed to mean? You cannot serve two masters at once - you shall not serve mammon.

"Worth-ship" in your heart privately to find your true identity. Keep your jobs secure. There is no such thing as a "Great Commission of Jesus". Trust your bosses for survival in mortality as a good servant. Don't worry. Be happy. You are predestinated to be right where you are at this moment.

You offer nothing. You have nothing to give. There is nothing in any of your narratives which would make anyone want to join with you. You state everyone goes to heaven. This obviously leads people to conclude they can live anyway they want - because there are no eternal consequences. In the end - everyone is happy. THEREFORE what you say is a waste of time.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2020 9:04:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Yahushua and Anon/Noah did not have a pathfinder as Yahweh has provided to DDO to finally end the Cosmic War methodically and slowly over the next 50 years. Having the path to Eternal Life set clearly before your minds in DDO should speed up the book of Revelation scientific spiritual processes. It is not going to take 15 years of Holy Ghost sex to Pentecost Baptism of Holy Spirit like it was for Yahushua. It only took the disciples 18 months to cleanse the intellect for the Pentecost golden bowl cleansing 50 days later. How long will it take us to prepare intellectually for Pentecost? Only God knows! Today reincarnated John the Baptist is only 14 years of age.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2020 10:02:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
. . . Who traveled around Jerusalem and Galilee for 3 years in a sleeping bag.

No. Christ was wealthy, Married, And self-sufficient. He had wives and children He cared for. He married when he was 15. He knew all about the Bible by white grace through Holy Ghost sex for 15 years to intellectually prepare for His Holy Spirit baptism of love at age 30.

Why doesn't the Gospels name Jesus's wife or mention his children? Both Matthew and Luke give a detail geneology from Jesus to Adam. But ends at Jesus. The Gospels cover the crucifixion of Jesus but fails to mention his surviving wife and children.

The apostles outlived Jesus so they could have given us details about Jesus's wife and children. But they didn't because Jesus never married nor had any children.

The Catholic Corruptors could get away with the drastic nonsense during the Dark Ages by confiscating all the texts from the public by law to create the "poor, Single, Beggar-healer Jesus" narrative God wanted on the planet to continue the Cosmic War a bit longer. No problem. The sea of glass can assemble the truth just as it once was, Cutting through the BS narratives of God's black grace.

As explained, Honest Christian Bible scholars become Jewish or Luciferian or Atheistic moles for the New World Order for the ETs after they see by the valid evidence the NT is 20% corrupted by the powers of God. Then they are recruited for their Greek and Hebrew expertise for scholarship to build the New World Order.

Fine. No problem. The scholarly time was NOT wasted, And they can be like Nicodemus and pretend "for the cause". The Lord places the money as more important than the scriptures: proven by Yahweh in Acts 2 to 6.

"Worth-ship" in your heart privately to find your true identity. Keep your jobs secure. There is no such thing as a "Great Commission of Jesus". Trust your bosses for survival in mortality as a good servant. Don't worry. Be happy. You are predestinated to be right where you are at this moment.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2020 10:09:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
. . Who traveled around Jerusalem and Galilee for 3 years in a sleeping bag.

Sleeping bags were invented a long time after Jesus. Yet he did travel for approximately 3 years around Israel and he was totally reliant on God for his lifestyle.

Prove it from Matthew. You can't. You can only back into "3-year" ministry by moving the cleansing of the temple with a whip from John chapter 12 to John chapter 2 to add another Passover into scripture. Clever, Isn't, To hide his marriage?

Sleeping bag is a metaphor, But Christians don't do metaphors very well, Do they? They are "literalists". They declared the Gnostics were heretics for that reason, And yet, The Luciferians created the dumb Gnostic metaphors centuries later to derail the assemblies of Christ.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2020 1:16:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:
. . Who traveled around Jerusalem and Galilee for 3 years in a sleeping bag.

Sleeping bags were invented a long time after Jesus. Yet he did travel for approximately 3 years around Israel and he was totally reliant on God for his lifestyle.

Prove it from Matthew. You can't. You can only back into "3-year" ministry by moving the cleansing of the temple with a whip from John chapter 12 to John chapter 2 to add another Passover into scripture. Clever, Isn't, To hide his marriage?

Sleeping bag is a metaphor, But Christians don't do metaphors very well, Do they? They are "literalists". They declared the Gnostics were heretics for that reason, And yet, The Luciferians created the dumb Gnostic metaphors centuries later to derail the assemblies of Christ.

Why is sleeping bag a metaphor?

The Bible says all people went to their home but Jesus went to the Mount of Olives and came back to the temple early in the morning.

but Jesus went to the Mount of Olives. At dawn he appeared again in the temple courts, Where all the people gathered around him, And he sat down to teach them. (John 8:1"2, NIV)
On another occasion Jesus said:

Jesus said to him, "The foxes have holes and the birds of the air have nests, But the Son of Man has nowhere to lay His head. " (Matthew 8:20, NASB)
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2020 3:21:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
No. Christ was wealthy, Married, And self-sufficient. He had wives and children He cared for. He married when he was 15. He knew all about the Bible by white grace through Holy Ghost sex for 15 years to intellectually prepare for His Holy Spirit baptism of love at age 30.

There is not one ALLEGED fact here which can be verified.

Of course not. They removed the evidence in John and used black grace magic power to believe Ra (Lucifer) has the truth in genetic reengineering to stop Yahweh who they believe is a lying criminal. Nobel intentions of the heart. They have broken the 3rd commandment to take the Name of Yahweh Elohim in vain deliberately to protect the world from harm. That means "pretend" and be a mole for the New World Order by trusting someone else.

In fact, The objective is to break all 10 commandments in the secret societies to prove Yahweh Elohim cannot stop Lucifer's supposed black grace power. Surprise! The trick is on them. The black grace power is from the Infinite Creator, One Yahweh Elohim.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2020 3:53:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Continued for tradie. . .
Tradesecret wrote:
He WAS not married.

How do you know? The Bible does say specifically, "Jesus was single" and the conclusion He was single is presumptuous. No valid evidence. The idea is actually based on theology and not evidence in history like the Gnostics and Nag Hammadi library discovered in 1945 that says He was married. What evidence are you using? A bogus theology? Are you discrediting the valid evidence we do have based on theology and the authority of evil religions? Is there some reason Christ could not be married with children? What reason? Where in the Bible is the reason given?

We don't know anything about his 15th year.

That idea is from the sea of glass by Holy Ghost sex. The anointing knows all things we need to know. You surfaced a rational argument that God would not kill Yahushua and leave his family without a survival option. The sea of glass provided the rational answer. He had a 17-year-old son. Now the sea of glass is providing the evidence he was married and had more than one wife according to Torah, And He was as a descendent of King David, A wealthy man. Reasonable ideas not from a loon.

1 John 2:20
But you have an anointing from the Holy One, And you know all things. I have not written to you because you do not know the truth, But because you know it, And that no lie is of the truth.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2020 4:57:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Continued. . .
Tradesecret wrote:
He knew the Scriptures from a young age. This is why he was able to discuss matters with the temple priests when he was 12.

A prophet Anon/Noah works with received an audible revelation from God the story was added to the Bible to create a narrative he was born as a baby with supernatural powers, Which is false. Those in Nazareth who knew him thought he was a normal kid from Joseph and Mary. When He read Isaiah in Nazareth, They did not believe Him.

Therefore, As a child He did not amaze the educated Rabbis but stayed away from religions. He had his own library of scriptures at home, Books to study, And eastern prophets he learned from about the soul. Therefore, The audible revelation and sea of glass supports the identical conclusion: The 12-year-old temple event never happened. Reason screams it did not.

White grace is made up grace by Anon - and bears no relevance or likeness to the grace mentioned in the Bible.

Physical light is scientifically known by all. The Bible is only about white grace, And therefore, God doesn't need to explain the black grace in Gentile countries that practice the black magic arts with God's approval to know good and evil. However, Now God is bringing all the prophets together as one to end the Cosmic War, And He-She is using physical light and modern science to explain how His-Her power works on both sides of the grace coin. Brilliant end game strategy, Don't you agree? We are all one team as individual parts of One Yahweh Elohim.

Holy Ghost sex is a misnomer.

"Holy Ghost sex" is the only name that adequately explains why the Hebrew for Holy Spirit is feminine in the grammar and is neuter "it" in Greek. In many places it is translated "He" and should be "it". Therefore both male and female Holy Ghost images can be created to copulate with human men and women. Holy Ghost sex is perfect. He or She can be seen through as a "Ghost" but seen, Touched, And heard by the spirit-orb. That is why it is called Holy Ghost and not Holy Spirit. Who else has a better explanation for the word "Ghost" to mean "God"? As usual, The ideas of Yahweh are the most rational ideas on the planet. Truth is reason.

It is a farcical attempt at crudeness and is nothing short of blasphemy.

The dragon will make white grace sex crude and a blasphemy. But to the dragon inside us, Black grace sex is fine to break Torah (Homosexuality, Rape, Incest, Child molestation, Beastiality, Etc. ) and die of old age to be reincarnated forever in endless repeating deaths, With karma mental chains to boot. No resurrection. No translation. Religions have destroyed the sex function to mate with God to "know" Him-Her as Eternal Life. Religions are evil and steal the glory of God.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2020 5:40:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Continued for Tradie. . .
Tradesecret wrote:
The Catholic Corruptors could get away with the drastic nonsense during the Dark Ages by confiscating all the texts from the public by law to create the "poor, Single, Beggar-healer Jesus" narrative God wanted on the planet to continue the Cosmic War a bit longer. No problem. The sea of glass can assemble the truth just as it once was, Cutting through the BS narratives of God's black grace.

Whatever the truth is about the catholic church and whether it has corrupted texts or not, Its resolution will be found in honest and proper study, Not on the Sea of Glass. . .

Many things in the NT and OT are speculative presumptions left to the imagination of the human mind by God. The sea of glass hovers over the mind of dark assumptions and turns on the light to refine the assumption and replace them with truth. We can know all things we need to know for our unique paths. That is the promise of 1 John 2:20. For example, The theologians assume Cain was Adam's and Eve's first child. They assume they had no immortal children. They ignore the Son of God and the Nephilim in Genesis 6 and guess and confess to guessing. Without the sea of glass, We walk in darkness of the dragon in Genesis 1:2 by guessing. No light. No knowledge of God. The light in Genesis 1:3 is never turned on.

A sad and a pathetic excuse for a lie.

The closest you could come to the truth is Anon/Noah believes in something Christianity does not believe in anymore because they never use the sea of glass to receive the knowledge of God from the Bible. Crying the sea of glass is a "pathetic excuse for a lie" is not the heart of Anon/Noah. The truth is Christianity does not believe in reincarnation anymore so our beliefs are different. If Christians are asked: "What is the sea of glass". Do they know? Or do they speculate by presumption? Aon/Noah knows what it is.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2020 7:02:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
The Dark ages occurred because despite widespread literacy - across the world at the time, A true literate was one who could read latin, The language of the bible.

The Catholic Corrupter seeking to dominate everyone else caused the Dark Ages. They did it by controlling the knowledge in the public by creating superstition and fears in the mind of adults, Creating false narratives from the Bible, Such as the earth is flat. The fact is the elite are funding the "flat earth theory" again in modern times so we know how such a thing is possible, And how it is done. Manipulation from the tops down. Simple. Those in power wanted the public ignorant.

The Sea of Glass is a figment of anon's brain.

The sea of glass is in the Bible. Do Christians know what it is?

It is not a real thing. It is made up.

How do you know?


No one else has seen it or is able to access it. It has no weight, No authority, No relevance in this discussion.

Anon/Noah know what it is; Christian do not. The sea of glass is available to every adult on earth by true repentance of thievery and Holy Ghost sex.

As explained, Honest Christian Bible scholars become Jewish or Luciferian or Atheistic moles for the New World Order for the ETs after they see by the valid evidence the NT is 20% corrupted by the powers of God. Then they are recruited for their Greek and Hebrew expertise for scholarship to build the New World Order.
That is part of your false or fake narrative. It is not part of reality.

Most all prominent scholars believe the NT is corrupted. Most all high-powered Christian scholars are New World Order "moles", Such as the Billy Graham family.

There are no ETs.

The government evidence disagrees with your out-of-touch comment. More than 50% of the modern world believes in UFOs BECAUSE OF THE VALID EVIDENCE.

No Luciferian moles.

Correct. Stick with the public narratives. Or you will end up dead. Anon/Noah learned his lesson the hard way in the 16th century. God killed and tortured the reincarnated Noah to fool Ra (Lucifer) Checkmate. Game over.

No atheistic moles for the NWO. The NT is not corrupted. Only people with an agenda state the NT is corrupted. Anon has an agenda. It won't go anywhere because he has nothing to say.

Stick with the public narratives to survive. Good thinking.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2020 7:28:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Fine. No problem. The scholarly time was NOT wasted, And they can be like Nicodemus and pretend "for the cause". The Lord places the money as more important than the scriptures: proven by Yahweh in Acts 2 to 6.

What is that even supposed to mean? You cannot serve two masters at once - you shall not serve mammon.

The economic system of God to be "one heart and one soul" under Rome's system of money and not our debt system that does not define money by the natural money laws of God. Rome defined money correctly. God's system therefore worked in Acts 2 to 6.

God's economic order will not work under the money systems built in the 1600s. Those in the New World Order in their secret societies and insider networks need to be discrete and private with DDO knowledge of God. Pretending is better than sharing with bosses who will disagree in the dragon and 2-beast system. Keeping the money flowing to the family is more important than scriptures according to Acts 6.

"Worth-ship" in your heart privately to find your true identity. Keep your jobs secure. There is no such thing as a "Great Commission of Jesus". Trust your bosses for survival in mortality as a good servant. Don't worry. Be happy. You are predestinated to be right where you are at this moment.

You offer nothing. You have nothing to give. There is nothing in any of your narratives which would make anyone want to join with you. You state everyone goes to heaven. This obviously leads people to conclude they can live anyway they want - because there are no eternal consequences. In the end - everyone is happy. THEREFORE what you say is a waste of time.

Everyone lives forever, But there are different rewards. What reward do you want? More light and knowledge of God? Or less? How much good and evil do you want to know? Reincarnated Israel is on the path of the Gods and Goddesses to know good and evil and live like the adult Gods and Goddesses do.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2020 4:19:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:
Fine. No problem. The scholarly time was NOT wasted, And they can be like Nicodemus and pretend "for the cause". The Lord places the money as more important than the scriptures: proven by Yahweh in Acts 2 to 6.

What is that even supposed to mean? You cannot serve two masters at once - you shall not serve mammon.

The economic system of God to be "one heart and one soul" under Rome's system of money and not our debt system that does not define money by the natural money laws of God. Rome defined money correctly. God's system therefore worked in Acts 2 to 6.

God's economic order will not work under the money systems built in the 1600s. Those in the New World Order in their secret societies and insider networks need to be discrete and private with DDO knowledge of God. Pretending is better than sharing with bosses who will disagree in the dragon and 2-beast system. Keeping the money flowing to the family is more important than scriptures according to Acts 6.

"Worth-ship" in your heart privately to find your true identity. Keep your jobs secure. There is no such thing as a "Great Commission of Jesus". Trust your bosses for survival in mortality as a good servant. Don't worry. Be happy. You are predestinated to be right where you are at this moment.

You offer nothing. You have nothing to give. There is nothing in any of your narratives which would make anyone want to join with you. You state everyone goes to heaven. This obviously leads people to conclude they can live anyway they want - because there are no eternal consequences. In the end - everyone is happy. THEREFORE what you say is a waste of time.

Everyone lives forever, But there are different rewards. What reward do you want? More light and knowledge of God? Or less? How much good and evil do you want to know? Reincarnated Israel is on the path of the Gods and Goddesses to know good and evil and live like the adult Gods and Goddesses do.

Anon wrote: And all that revelation came from having Holy Ghost sex a few hours ago as I took a break from DDO. Amazing, Isn't it?
Anon wrote: All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.
So both cases requires you to masturbate with your wife present.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.