Total Posts:30|Showing Posts:1-30
Jump to topic:

ET strategy--don't write anything down

anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2020 8:14:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
God controls earth by predestination using white grace power, And this DDO post is not accusatory of anyone, Nor blaming any ETs or humans for the evil mortal deeds committed to know good and evil. Yahweh Elohim controls the good and evil by blindness using Yin Yang principles of mortal law.

That said, The ETs all look human, But they are never discovered for they are trained as children to never leave any evidence they are ETs and of their worthy mission to save the planet. They never write anything down to leave a paper trail. They control the electronics and communication systems in their secret societies: Locked safe away from the public. They are among us, And we will never know. Trump is an ET. Shhhhh. Keep it a secret. Or God will kill you. God has His own agenda for ET disclosure He has been working on for 150, 000 years.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2020 8:41:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
God creates "real looking" visions of ETs of all forms to protect them--reptilians, Insectoids, Bluebirds, Etc. Today, For Anon/Noah, Such a thing is easy for God to do. In 2019, While posting on DDO, God made "real looking" bugs appear and disappear like magic. Anon/Noah tested it, And on occasion, He touched the bugs. They were real.

Therefore, He reasons, If God can make visions of real bugs, He can do the same thing with bigger ETs--they can be real or ordinary visions seen by the flesh but are "not real". The outer visions as "not real" is an old idea--like dreams. But the "power paradigm of creation" is new for Anon/Noah. Therefore, The famous UFO stories are explainable. Some spaceships can appear to be alive with a soul. No. Bugs do not have souls. Neither do space ships. It is God messing with all of our minds to end the Cosmic War on His terms. Surprise!

Therefore, The UFO technology is not alive. God could make a human Volkswagen, Like Herbie the "Love Bug", Drive itself without a human. It's God outside of frequency messing with His-Her mortal space-time Matrix of frequency. Logic rules. Humans have been deceived by the technology and ET narratives invented by God to protect them.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2020 8:42:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
God controls earth by predestination using white grace power, And this DDO post is not accusatory of anyone, Nor blaming any ETs or humans for the evil mortal deeds committed to know good and evil. Yahweh Elohim controls the good and evil by blindness using Yin Yang principles of mortal law.

That said, The ETs all look human, But they are never discovered for they are trained as children to never leave any evidence they are ETs and of their worthy mission to save the planet. They never write anything down to leave a paper trail. They control the electronics and communication systems in their secret societies: Locked safe away from the public. They are among us, And we will never know. Trump is an ET. Shhhhh. Keep it a secret. Or God will kill you. God has His own agenda for ET disclosure He has been working on for 150, 000 years.

You don't give us your source that identifies Trump as an ET so we have to assume they come from the same revelation.

Anon wrote: And all that revelation came from having Holy Ghost sex a few hours ago as I took a break from DDO. Amazing, Isn't it?
Anon wrote: All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.
So both cases requires you to masturbate with your wife present.

It is obvious your wife encourages you to masturbate because she too believes that is the only way you can learn. That is why she tells you she has her periods 4 times a month or more.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2020 8:46:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The ETs accomplish effectively hiding in plain sight among us by never leaving a record. Then they invent a public narrative who they "pretend to be". Don't miscomprehend. Their intensions are noble, And God created the Law of One trillions of years ago to do their genetic reengineering in peace to try to find the genetic death codes until proven wrong.

God ends the Cosmic War every 3 million years and starts over from scratch. We are living in a play of sorts with different actors playing different parts of One Infinite Creator who is Yahweh Elohim--us. Our objective is to find our true identity by repentance and Holy Ghost sex, According to the Bible.

Rich and powerful men are naturally attracted to sex and women, But they have never known why. Yahweh the Great I Am is inviting all adults onto the sea of glass. The revelatory anointing of Christ, The 12 apostles, And Paul is available to every adult person on the planet.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2020 9:01:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
God creates "real looking" visions of ETs of all forms to protect them--reptilians, Insectoids, Bluebirds, Etc. Today, For Anon/Noah, Such a thing is easy for God to do. In 2019, While posting on DDO, God made "real looking" bugs appear and disappear like magic. Anon/Noah tested it, And on occasion, He touched the bugs. They were real.

Therefore, He reasons, If God can make visions of real bugs, He can do the same thing with bigger ETs--they can be real or ordinary visions seen by the flesh but are "not real". The outer visions as "not real" is an old idea--like dreams. But the "power paradigm of creation" is new for Anon/Noah. Therefore, The famous UFO stories are explainable. Some spaceships can appear to be alive with a soul. No. Bugs do not have souls. Neither do space ships. It is God messing with all of our minds to end the Cosmic War on His terms. Surprise!

Therefore, The UFO technology is not alive. God could make a human Volkswagen, Like Herbie the "Love Bug", Drive itself without a human. It's God outside of frequency messing with His-Her mortal space-time Matrix of frequency. Logic rules. Humans have been deceived by the technology and ET narratives invented by God to protect them.

Your mind was already messed up. You have been mentally ill since you were 17. God even sent you to DDO to get your brain rearranged.

You wrote: Correct. Yahweh led me away from Alex Jones to DDO to rearrange my brain.

Then you tell us your biblical ideas and revelation comes from masturbation.

Anon wrote: And all that revelation came from having Holy Ghost sex a few hours ago as I took a break from DDO. Amazing, Isn't it?
Anon wrote: All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.
So both cases requires you to masturbate with your wife present.

It is obvious your wife encourages you to masturbate because she too believes that is the only way you can learn. That is why she tells you she has her periods 4 times a month or more.

You said earlier the Holy Ghost sex helped you overcome beastiality.
Anon wrote: Holy Ghost sex is the most important principle to heal bestiality.

Has it ever occured to you you wife encourages you to masturbate so that you will leave your pet and her alone?
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2020 9:33:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
For the record, Yahweh has not been responding to Harikrish since last Sunday for the reasons given. Yahweh has been responding to Anon/Noah posts directly to continue further on his ideas. Not to Harikrish.

Harikrish keeps asking questions, But he is the only one that knows Yahweh is not responding to his questions. He is fooling everyone for a reason known to Yahweh. He does not know Anon/Noah knows from the sea of glass, And he has not fully sorted out his supernatural gifts, Yet. Where are they coming from? Black grace or white grace?

Bad mental moonlight ideas and habits can linger by freewill belief. Yahweh set the events up with the bestiality thread for Harikrish to attack Anon/Noah. Why? Does he know the truth yet by Holy Ghost sex? What is truth and what is his presumptions in "the details"? Is what he was told true? Or is he adding his own presumptions with it? Does he know what he is supposed to know yet? No. He has not seen what Yahweh is doing with Him [capital "H" intended]--yet. No blame or shame. No guilt. Everything is predestinated by the One Infinite Creator.

Anon/Noah has a track record over the last year to bless DDO with the knowledge of God. When the light shines from Yahweh, Then we will be blessed again as a "team" of one to increase our knowledge of God.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2020 9:46:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
For the record, Yahweh has not been responding to Harikrish since last Sunday for the reasons given. Yahweh has been responding to Anon/Noah posts directly to continue further on his ideas. Not to Harikrish.

Harikrish keeps asking questions, But he is the only one that knows Yahweh is not responding to his questions. He is fooling everyone for a reason known to Yahweh. He does not know Anon/Noah knows from the sea of glass, And he has not fully sorted out his supernatural gifts, Yet. Where are they coming from? Black grace or white grace?

Bad mental moonlight ideas and habits can linger by freewill belief. Yahweh set the events up with the bestiality thread for Harikrish to attack Anon/Noah. Why? Does he know the truth yet by Holy Ghost sex? What is truth and what is his presumptions in "the details"? Is what he was told true? Or is he adding his own presumptions with it? Does he know what he is supposed to know yet? No. He has not seen what Yahweh is doing with Him [capital "H" intended]--yet. No blame or shame. No guilt. Everything is predestinated by the One Infinite Creator.

Anon/Noah has a track record over the last year to bless DDO with the knowledge of God. When the light shines from Yahweh, Then we will be blessed again as a "team" of one to increase our knowledge of God.

Harikrish has put together the cause of your alternate reality.

Your mind was already messed up. You have been mentally ill since you were 17. God even sent you to DDO to get your brain rearranged.

You wrote: Correct. Yahweh led me away from Alex Jones to DDO to rearrange my brain.

Then you tell us your biblical ideas and revelation comes from masturbation.

Anon wrote: And all that revelation came from having Holy Ghost sex a few hours ago as I took a break from DDO. Amazing, Isn't it?
Anon wrote: All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.
So both cases requires you to masturbate with your wife present.

It is obvious your wife encourages you to masturbate because she too believes that is the only way you can learn. That is why she tells you she has her periods 4 times a month or more.

You said earlier the Holy Ghost sex helped you overcome beastiality.
Anon wrote: Holy Ghost sex is the most important principle to heal bestiality.

Has it ever occured to you you wife encourages you to masturbate so that you will leave your pet and her alone?

All was going well till you made masturbating your primary method of bible study.

Anon compliments Harikrish: The approach of Harikrish and Willows has worked well for me. I am glad Hari got rid of all the milk toast and lukewarm Christians who love to agree with each other rather than know the truth. Praise Yahweh for working through Hari.

Praise Yahweh for working through Hari. Hallelujah!

Anon wrote: I am a facilitator of ideas and projects. Harikrish: You are a leader of people. You were also a leader of people in your past life as a Biblical prophet. I was a facilitator of a grand project and not a leader of people. God is doing His work through both of us.

Anon wrote: Lord and I have always been your friend following your leadership as a reincarnated high-profile Biblical prophet of ancient Israel.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2020 9:50:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Don't confuse the pronoun "he":

Anon clarifies: **Harikrish** does not know Anon/Noah knows from the sea of glass, And **Harikrish** has not fully sorted out his supernatural gifts, Yet. Where are they coming from? Black grace or white grace?
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2020 10:08:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Don't confuse the pronoun "he":

Anon clarifies: **Harikrish** does not know Anon/Noah knows from the sea of glass, And **Harikrish** has not fully sorted out his supernatural gifts, Yet. Where are they coming from? Black grace or white grace?

Anon wrote: Harikrish is doing God's will so He is God.

How quickly you lost your mind after you started masturbating. Come get your head slapped at the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2020 11:00:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Back to the topic. We are trained to read books that are public knowledge of controlled narratives of the ETs that are trained to never write down records. The truth is tightly controlled in the secret societies that have exploded in growth over the last 200 years with insider networks all over the world connected directly to the mainstream media to accomplish the ET New World Order.

Therefore, The truth can only be observed by examining the trends of the so-called "created realities" to see the power and hands of One Yahweh Elohim, And what He-She Is up to. For example, Bill Gates had a near-perfect SAT score. Steve jobs was a college drop out. It is the ET narrative "pendulum effect" technique to fool the public with phony narratives when the ETs and bankers actuallyput them in power to build the ET New World Order. Same with Mark Zuckerberg. They are placed in power, And the narratives of deception of their childhood and past are created to hide the truth. Some go to jail to create a narrative for the cause of the ETs and New World order like Kent Hovind. All staged with effective news coverage.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2020 11:45:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Do not miscomprehend. All ET players must sacrifice their lives of "truth of their pasts" to be "public" insiders, While acting like outsiders coming out of their faked "public origins". Therefore, They must actually do things growing up as a child to leave a paper trail that is traceable, But fake. Only a few breadcrumbs will work. God chose Obama to be President of the United States before he was born. Trump too. Predestination Power of God. Destiny chooses us.

Faking origins is actually easy as children are trained in how to do it at an early age. Obama is an excellent example. Being an insider is very rewarding because the insiders get all the esoteric information scoop on how the world is really managed 100% by insider ET secret societies. They get lifetime employment to boot.

God reveals to the prophets who to pick as the next future leaders. However, The power processes of God's grace are not as clear cut as they may appear. Many times God tricks the prophets with decoys, Like God did with the Magicians of Egypt in the Bible. Another trick was Trump vs Hillary. Trump was always first choice as an ET, But is hidden today by the few in ET power. God controls both sides of His grace "power coin" in His unalterable agenda to introduce the ETs to the world. Don't be a whistle blower unless the ETs ask you to be one like they asked Snowden. God will kill true whistle blowers like he did to Anon/Noah in the 16th century. Be sure you have permission first like Alex Jones does. He is what is called "controlled opposition".

Furthermore, Trump does not kill the terrorists as he claims. Following the Law of One philosophy of freewill belief, Trump humanely puts them in the "US witness protection program", If they promise to disappear. Only a very few ETs know. Same thing with Sandy Hook children. No one died. Same thing with 911. The planes were remote control drones with no Airline markings, Reducing the sacrifice of humans to a minimum number to justify the excuse to topple and control the middle east to bring about nuking Israel and Iran to fulfill Albert Pike's "nuke vision" of 1957:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4338512/

Yahweh tricked everyone. Then Yahweh sent Anon/Noah to drown all the bad ideas to translate Israel. Noah's flood is a mirror of the heart killing bad ideas today.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2020 12:23:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Back to the topic. We are trained to read books that are public knowledge of controlled narratives of the ETs that are trained to never write down records. The truth is tightly controlled in the secret societies that have exploded in growth over the last 200 years with insider networks all over the world connected directly to the mainstream media to accomplish the ET New World Order.

Therefore, The truth can only be observed by examining the trends of the so-called "created realities" to see the power and hands of One Yahweh Elohim, And what He-She Is up to. For example, Bill Gates had a near-perfect SAT score. Steve jobs was a college drop out. It is the ET narrative "pendulum effect" technique to fool the public with phony narratives when the ETs and bankers actuallyput them in power to build the ET New World Order. Same with Mark Zuckerberg. They are placed in power, And the narratives of deception of their childhood and past are created to hide the truth. Some go to jail to create a narrative for the cause of the ETs and New World order like Kent Hovind. All staged with effective news coverage.

Bill Gates dropped out of Harvard in his second year.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2020 12:26:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Do not miscomprehend. All ET players must sacrifice their lives of "truth of their pasts" to be "public" insiders, While acting like outsiders coming out of their faked "public origins". Therefore, They must actually do things growing up as a child to leave a paper trail that is traceable, But fake. Only a few breadcrumbs will work. God chose Obama to be President of the United States before he was born. Trump too. Predestination Power of God. Destiny chooses us.

Faking origins is actually easy as children are trained in how to do it at an early age. Obama is an excellent example. Being an insider is very rewarding because the insiders get all the esoteric information scoop on how the world is really managed 100% by insider ET secret societies. They get lifetime employment to boot.

God reveals to the prophets who to pick as the next future leaders. However, The power processes of God's grace are not as clear cut as they may appear. Many times God tricks the prophets with decoys, Like God did with the Magicians of Egypt in the Bible. Another trick was Trump vs Hillary. Trump was always first choice as an ET, But is hidden today by the few in ET power. God controls both sides of His grace "power coin" in His unalterable agenda to introduce the ETs to the world. Don't be a whistle blower unless the ETs ask you to be one like they asked Snowden. God will kill true whistle blowers like he did to Anon/Noah in the 16th century. Be sure you have permission first like Alex Jones does. He is what is called "controlled opposition".

Furthermore, Trump does not kill the terrorists as he claims. Following the Law of One philosophy of freewill belief, Trump humanely puts them in the "US witness protection program", If they promise to disappear. Only a very few ETs know. Same thing with Sandy Hook children. No one died. Same thing with 911. The planes were remote control drones with no Airline markings, Reducing the sacrifice of humans to a minimum number to justify the excuse to topple and control the middle east to bring about nuking Israel and Iran to fulfill Albert Pike's "nuke vision" of 1957:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4338512/

Yahweh tricked everyone. Then Yahweh sent Anon/Noah to drown all the bad ideas to translate Israel. Noah's flood is a mirror of the heart killing bad ideas today.

So Yahweh is a trickster and liar and Anon/Noah is the truth teller who still has to get his brain rearranged.

Where do you get these biblical ideas from?
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2020 2:39:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Three men have changed the planet:

1. Gene Roddenberry--Star Trek (Aug 19, 1921 -- Oct 24, 1991)
2. George Lucas--Star Wars (May 14, 1944 -- )
3. Steven Spielberg--ET--Various (Dec 18, 1946 -- )

Researching the books and public narratives about these men to ascertain the truth is a waste of time, Except to be engrossed in interesting gossip intended to entertain. Entertainment has value. No problem.

The truth what they know about the ETs will never be known because they never wrote anything down. Do the fake narratives matter? No. We know that these three men changed the world's paradigms and thinking about ETs! That is the undeniable truth. They were predestinated to change the world by God, Based on the Bible. True? Yes.

Start there.

Then add the number kings of God:
1. Gene Roddenberry--Star Trek (Aug 19, 1921 -- Oct 24, 1991)

Aug is the 8 month of translation. Oct is the 10th month is Holy Ghost sex for Israel to be translated to not die. 19 is the Cosmic War between the Father (1) and the dragon (9). 21=7x3. 7+3=10 or Holy Ghost sex. 24 is the 24 elders in the book of Revelation to put the light (2) of the world in Genesis 1:3 before self (4). 1991 is self explanatory.

2. George Lucas--Star Wars (May 14, 1944 -- )


May is black grace or month 5. 14=5 is white grace. 1944 is self explanatory of the Cosmic War 19 and 44=8= translation.

3. Steven Spielberg--ET--Various (Dec 18, 1946 -- )

Dec is 12 or 1 Golden Rule and 2 Great Commandments to overcome the dragon by translation. 666=18=9. 9=overcoming Satan. 1946 is self explanatory. The Cosmic War 19 ends in Holy Ghost sex. 4+6=10=Holy Ghost white grace sex.

God's numbers bear witness to their God-orained mission to assist God to build the New World Order by the hand of God. The Cosmic War is in full throttle in the 19th century. The Cosmic War ends in the 20th century over the next 50 years by Holy Ghost sex. 20=2x10. 2=Christ anointing of light. 10=Holy Ghost sex.

God has his fingerprints all over these three men to change the world on the day they each were born!
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2020 2:08:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946)

June is 6th month of God's works (1+5=6) by white grace (1+4=5). 1946 is Cosmic War 19 plus Holy Ghost sex = 10. (4+6=10)

Not finished. Let's add the month and day: 6+5=11. 11=Light of the world as a duplicate of the Father.

Yahweh did not add the month and day to the other three men. Therefore, Let's order them by birth and add Trump:

1. Roddenberry=12=Foundation of good news gospel.
2. Lucas=10 Holy Ghost sex
3. Trump=11 Christ as the Father
4. Spielberg=13 The Ezekiel 1 Godhead in Christ anointing by Holy Ghost sex to become Gods and Goddesses.

Fresh from the sea of glass from Holy Ghost sex. See how the white grace power of God manages the planet? Mercedes Bens White Power vs tricycle black power!

Ezekiel 18 summary of translation for reincarnated Israel is linked below. We are all parts of One Yahweh Elohim. Note the number 18. How much power does God really have in the number kings of order? More than we can imagine. Spiritual science:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342583/
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2020 2:44:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
White grace Holy Ghost sex = Knowledge of God by revelation:

Hosea 4:6
My people are destroyed [Israel dies of old age] for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I also will reject you from being priest for Me; Because you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children [reference to Malachi 4:6 curse of death].


Hosea 6:6
For I desire mercy and not sacrifice, And the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings


See? The "law of your God" is the Father (1) and Son (2) number kings of order of 12 and is summarized as 1 Golden Rule and 2 Great Commandments to love God, Self, And neighbors in perfect spiritual balance using the 10 Commandments.

10 number kings of order:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4344151/
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2020 4:24:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The law of God is trillions of years old, And we don't remember who we are. Christ is not asking our bodies to remember His body vehicle. He is instructing us to remember the 10 commandments we created as parts of no frequency in eternity. His body is currently broken and divided on the entire earth. Israel is the leader on earth to remember His broken spiritual body that is given to Israel to both assembe and manage. Israel needs the order of the 10 number kings, 10 colors, And 10 Commandments to accomplish the goal:

Matthew 26:26
And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, Blessed and broke it, And gave it to the disciples and said, "Take, Eat; this is My body. "

1 Corinthians 11:24
and when He had given thanks, He broke it and said, "Take, Eat; this is My body which is broken for you; do this in remembrance of Me. "


CONCLUSION:
Israel needs the broken body to learn how to be Gods and Godesses in the process of assembling and managing God's broken body parts.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2020 4:33:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The bread was only eaten once a year at Passover and not weekly as religions teach to control your body vehicle of pleasure. The confusion was created by moving scripture around to confuse the annual remembering of his body of light with the agape weekly meal they ate every Sunday morning before starting the work week on Sunday. By the corruption and moving 1 verse, It appears hungry people were coming to eat "communion or the sacrament". Dumb idea. Therefore, The Catholic Corruptors changed a real "agape love meal" into a weekly sacrament ritual to be robotic slaves of their controllers. Very evil religions deceived by the Catholic Corrupters.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2020 4:43:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The 10 colors is another principle they used to release God's power. As they walked in the light, God would direct them to eat different colored foods by faith. As they followed the light, The power of the color was released in spiritual white grace on earth into the "energy fields". The power is similar to black grace power released by doing spells with no doubts in the heart. However, White grace has no structured processes or payments like black grace. No. It only requires walking in the moment in the light to obey God in the heart to release the power of God.

God commanded Anon/Noah in an audible voice through a prophet he works with in Oct 2018 at the beginning of DDO to start eating the food directed by the light to the heart or audibly through the prophet. Anon/Noah would eat and drink the different foods and colors and drinks to meet the needs of both Anon/Noah and DDO as a team:

10 Color meanings of white grace
:
1. Red love and sacrifice
2. Orange faith and hope
3. Yellow God's Will
4. Green Life
5. Blue truth
6. Indigo mortal truth vs eternal truth
7. Purple/Violet royal authority of Christ in perfect balanced of truth and love
8. White translation synergy of Gods and Goddesses
9. Black dragon of death
10. Brown mortality

The assemblies of the 1st century used these principles for the "agape love meal" and any other time it was needed to release spiritual power.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2020 4:50:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The colors are forced into writing 2 dimensions of linear thinking. But in truth, There is no "1 to 10 color numbers" because its a 3 dimensional spinning color wheel based on need. Interesting, A spinning color wheel will turn white and not black.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2020 5:23:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946)

June is 6th month of God's works (1+5=6) by white grace (1+4=5). 1946 is Cosmic War 19 plus Holy Ghost sex = 10. (4+6=10)

Not finished. Let's add the month and day: 6+5=11. 11=Light of the world as a duplicate of the Father.

Yahweh did not add the month and day to the other three men. Therefore, Let's order them by birth and add Trump:

1. Roddenberry=12=Foundation of good news gospel.
2. Lucas=10 Holy Ghost sex
3. Trump=11 Christ as the Father
4. Spielberg=13 The Ezekiel 1 Godhead in Christ anointing by Holy Ghost sex to become Gods and Goddesses.

Fresh from the sea of glass from Holy Ghost sex. See how the white grace power of God manages the planet? Mercedes Bens White Power vs tricycle black power!

Ezekiel 18 summary of translation for reincarnated Israel is linked below. We are all parts of One Yahweh Elohim. Note the number 18. How much power does God really have in the number kings of order? More than we can imagine. Spiritual science:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342583/

Yahweh has organized the dates above for Roddenberry, Lucas, Trump, And Spielberg so you can remove any fear or worry about the end of the world or hell. Don't worry. Be happy!
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2020 5:35:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
White grace Holy Ghost sex = Knowledge of God by revelation:


So how does your biblical ideas and revelation comes from masturbation?

Anon wrote: And all that revelation came from having Holy Ghost sex a few hours ago as I took a break from DDO. Amazing, Isn't it?
Anon wrote: All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.
So both cases requires you to masturbate with your wife present.

It is obvious your wife encourages you to masturbate because she too believes that is the only way you can learn. That is why she tells you she has her periods 4 times a month or more.

You said earlier the Holy Ghost sex helped you overcome beastiality.
Anon wrote: Holy Ghost sex is the most important principle to heal bestiality.

Has it ever occured to you you wife encourages you to masturbate so that you will leave your pet and her alone?

All was going well till you made masturbating your primary method of bible study.

Anon compliments Harikrish: The approach of Harikrish and Willows has worked well for me. I am glad Hari got rid of all the milk toast and lukewarm Christians who love to agree with each other rather than know the truth. Praise Yahweh for working through Hari.

Praise Yahweh for working through Hari. Hallelujah!

Anon wrote: I am a facilitator of ideas and projects. Harikrish: You are a leader of people. You were also a leader of people in your past life as a Biblical prophet. I was a facilitator of a grand project and not a leader of people. God is doing His work through both of us.

Anon wrote: Lord and I have always been your friend following your leadership as a reincarnated high-profile Biblical prophet of ancient Israel.

Hosea 4:6
My people are destroyed [Israel dies of old age] for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I also will reject you from being priest for Me; Because you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children [reference to Malachi 4:6 curse of death].


Hosea 6:6
For I desire mercy and not sacrifice, And the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings


See? The "law of your God" is the Father (1) and Son (2) number kings of order of 12 and is summarized as 1 Golden Rule and 2 Great Commandments to love God, Self, And neighbors in perfect spiritual balance using the 10 Commandments.

10 number kings of order:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4344151/
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2020 6:41:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
1. Roddenberry=12=Foundation of good news gospel.
2. Lucas=10 Holy Ghost sex
3. Trump=11 Christ as the Father
4. Spielberg=13 The Ezekiel 1 Godhead in Christ anointing by Holy Ghost sex to become Gods and Goddesses.

More Names:

Bill Gates (born October 28, 1955)
October is the 10th month of Holy Ghost sex. 28 is also 10 and reduces to 11=Christ duplicate Father. 1955 is the cosmic war 19 and 55 is a third 10.

Steve jobs (February 24, 1955)
2nd month of Christ plus 24 elders in the book of Revelation equals translation 8. 1955 has already been explained.

Mark Zuckerberg (born May 14, 1984)
Month 5=grace. White grace (1+4=5) of God with 8+4=12 as the foundation of the gospel. 5+5=10 Holy Ghost sex.

God chose 7 men before they were born to lead us. Don't worry. Be happy! The ending will be glorious for all of us. Atheists pay attention. The ideas of these 7 men are leading us to the white grace New Jerusalem and New World Order of Christ and the Father.

But what about Obama?
Barack Obama (born August 4, 1961)

8 month is translation and 4 is self. 8+4=12. However, Look at the year. 6+1=7. His birthday mean Obama was stuck in black grace selfishness (4) as a President, Leading to death and resurrection (7) ideas. However, In spite of his worthless teachings that lead to "backwards everything" for the US and Israel, His ideas will help Israel be translated by their insane idiocy of the "dole mentality" of Socialism to better see by contrast the translation (8) ideas of our Father in Heaven based on the foundation of 12. God chose Obama to save the world to wake up reincarnated Israel out of a deep sleep. God knows what He is doing.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2020 7:41:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
1. Roddenberry=12=Foundation of good news gospel.
2. Lucas=10 Holy Ghost sex
3. Trump=11 Christ as the Father
4. Spielberg=13 The Ezekiel 1 Godhead in Christ anointing by Holy Ghost sex to become Gods and Goddesses.

More Names:

Bill Gates (born October 28, 1955)
October is the 10th month of Holy Ghost sex. 28 is also 10 and reduces to 11=Christ duplicate Father. 1955 is the cosmic war 19 and 55 is a third 10.

Steve jobs (February 24, 1955)
2nd month of Christ plus 24 elders in the book of Revelation equals translation 8. 1955 has already been explained.

Mark Zuckerberg (born May 14, 1984)
Month 5=grace. White grace (1+4=5) of God with 8+4=12 as the foundation of the gospel. 5+5=10 Holy Ghost sex.

God chose 7 men before they were born to lead us. Don't worry. Be happy! The ending will be glorious for all of us. Atheists pay attention. The ideas of these 7 men are leading us to the white grace New Jerusalem and New World Order of Christ and the Father.

But what about Obama?
Barack Obama (born August 4, 1961)

8 month is translation and 4 is self. 8+4=12. However, Look at the year. 6+1=7. His birthday mean Obama was stuck in black grace selfishness (4) as a President, Leading to death and resurrection (7) ideas. However, In spite of his worthless teachings that lead to "backwards everything" for the US and Israel, His ideas will help Israel be translated by their insane idiocy of the "dole mentality" of Socialism to better see by contrast the translation (8) ideas of our Father in Heaven based on the foundation of 12. God chose Obama to save the world to wake up reincarnated Israel out of a deep sleep. God knows what He is doing.

So let's do the math.
Anon wrote: All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.
A woman's period can last from four to seven days,
It is obvious your wife encourages you to masturbate because she too believes that is the only way you can learn. That is why she tells you she has her periods 4 times a month or more.
4 x 4 = 16 or 4 x 7 = 28 which means you masturbate a minimum of 16 days a month or a maximum of 28 days a month.

That is definitely more bblical idea days than the average Christian dwells on.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2020 11:01:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946)

June is 6th month of God's works (1+5=6) by white grace (1+4=5). 1946 is Cosmic War 19 plus Holy Ghost sex = 10. (4+6=10)

Not finished. Let's add the month and day: 6+5=11. 11=Light of the world as a duplicate of the Father.

Yahweh did not add the month and day to the other three men. Therefore, Let's order them by birth and add Trump:

1. Roddenberry=12=Foundation of good news gospel.
2. Lucas=10 Holy Ghost sex
3. Trump=11 Christ as the Father
4. Spielberg=13 The Ezekiel 1 Godhead in Christ anointing by Holy Ghost sex to become Gods and Goddesses.

Fresh from the sea of glass from Holy Ghost sex. See how the white grace power of God manages the planet? Mercedes Bens White Power vs tricycle black power!

Ezekiel 18 summary of translation for reincarnated Israel is linked below. We are all parts of One Yahweh Elohim. Note the number 18. How much power does God really have in the number kings of order? More than we can imagine. Spiritual science:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342583/

Yahweh has organized the dates above for Roddenberry, Lucas, Trump, And Spielberg so you can remove any fear or worry about the end of the world or hell. Don't worry. Be happy!

Moving into "no expectations" based on predestination with no doubts, Anon/Noah is immune from surprise to the miracle power of Yahweh happening everyday. Anon/Noah did not know what Yahweh was doing with the birth dates until He-She was finished. He did not know God was going to assemble a narrative of the 4 men with all the numbers over 9. The narrative includes 10, 11, 12, And 13 to see the knowledge of God in operation. He did not see it until Trump was added.

Although reincarnated Israel will do physical miracles after Pentecost in a few years, The intellectual truth and the spiritual science of repentance and Holy Ghost sex is far more important than physical miracles. The intellectual foundation is first. Everyone knows how sex binds humans together in the flesh. But they have no experience with Holy Ghost sex and spiritual science of the 10 number kings mentioned in both Daniel and the Book of Revelation. DDO is ready. They are the Olympic Champions in the deep end waters of God. Therefore, God is demonstrating first-hand how Holy Ghost sex works.

Anon/Noah has been on the sea of glass only since May 2018 and entered heaven 4 years ago. It's real. The anointing of light is for all adults on the planet and binds the married couple (and concubines) in Holy Ghost sex to know God and increase the knowledge of God and Eternal Life.

No one knows Holy Ghost sex exists and is synchronized with Torah law. However, We have the communication on earth today far more advanced than 2000 years ago. The ETs have had a monopoly on the technology for 150, 000. That edge over human non-ETs is disappearing rapidly. Eisenhower made the correct decision with Valiant Thor, The translated man. Praise Yahweh for controlling our planet by all of our leaders put in place for 150, 000 years. Times up. The Cosmic War is coming to a methodical and peaceful end over the next 50 years.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2020 11:15:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946)

June is 6th month of God's works (1+5=6) by white grace (1+4=5). 1946 is Cosmic War 19 plus Holy Ghost sex = 10. (4+6=10)

Not finished. Let's add the month and day: 6+5=11. 11=Light of the world as a duplicate of the Father.

Yahweh did not add the month and day to the other three men. Therefore, Let's order them by birth and add Trump:

1. Roddenberry=12=Foundation of good news gospel.
2. Lucas=10 Holy Ghost sex
3. Trump=11 Christ as the Father
4. Spielberg=13 The Ezekiel 1 Godhead in Christ anointing by Holy Ghost sex to become Gods and Goddesses.

Fresh from the sea of glass from Holy Ghost sex. See how the white grace power of God manages the planet? Mercedes Bens White Power vs tricycle black power!

Ezekiel 18 summary of translation for reincarnated Israel is linked below. We are all parts of One Yahweh Elohim. Note the number 18. How much power does God really have in the number kings of order? More than we can imagine. Spiritual science:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342583/

Yahweh has organized the dates above for Roddenberry, Lucas, Trump, And Spielberg so you can remove any fear or worry about the end of the world or hell. Don't worry. Be happy!

Moving into "no expectations" based on predestination with no doubts, Anon/Noah is immune from surprise to the miracle power of Yahweh happening everyday. Anon/Noah did not know what Yahweh was doing with the birth dates until He-She was finished. He did not know God was going to assemble a narrative of the 4 men with all the numbers over 9. The narrative includes 10, 11, 12, And 13 to see the knowledge of God in operation. He did not see it until Trump was added.

Although reincarnated Israel will do physical miracles after Pentecost in a few years, The intellectual truth and the spiritual science of repentance and Holy Ghost sex is far more important than physical miracles. The intellectual foundation is first. Everyone knows how sex binds humans together in the flesh. But they have no experience with Holy Ghost sex and spiritual science of the 10 number kings mentioned in both Daniel and the Book of Revelation. DDO is ready. They are the Olympic Champions in the deep end waters of God. Therefore, God is demonstrating first-hand how Holy Ghost sex works.

Anon/Noah has been on the sea of glass only since May 2018 and entered heaven 4 years ago. It's real. The anointing of light is for all adults on the planet and binds the married couple (and concubines) in Holy Ghost sex to know God and increase the knowledge of God and Eternal Life.

No one knows Holy Ghost sex exists and is synchronized with Torah law. However, We have the communication on earth today far more advanced than 2000 years ago. The ETs have had a monopoly on the technology for 150, 000. That edge over human non-ETs is disappearing rapidly. Eisenhower made the correct decision with Valiant Thor, The translated man. Praise Yahweh for controlling our planet by all of our leaders put in place for 150, 000 years. Times up. The Cosmic War is coming to a methodical and peaceful end over the next 50 years.

Why can't you tell us how masturbating improved your biblical ideas?

So how does your biblical ideas and revelation comes from masturbation?

Anon wrote: And all that revelation came from having Holy Ghost sex a few hours ago as I took a break from DDO. Amazing, Isn't it?
Anon wrote: All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.
So both cases requires you to masturbate with your wife present.

It is obvious your wife encourages you to masturbate because she too believes that is the only way you can learn. That is why she tells you she has her periods 4 times a month or more.

You said earlier the Holy Ghost sex helped you overcome beastiality.
Anon wrote: Holy Ghost sex is the most important principle to heal bestiality.

Has it ever occured to you you wife encourages you to masturbate so that you will leave your pet and her alone?

All was going well till you made masturbating your primary method of bible study.

Anon compliments Harikrish: The approach of Harikrish and Willows has worked well for me. I am glad Hari got rid of all the milk toast and lukewarm Christians who love to agree with each other rather than know the truth. Praise Yahweh for working through Hari.

Praise Yahweh for working through Hari. Hallelujah!

Anon wrote: I am a facilitator of ideas and projects. Harikrish: You are a leader of people. You were also a leader of people in your past life as a Biblical prophet. I was a facilitator of a grand project and not a leader of people. God is doing His work through both of us.

Anon wrote: Lord and I have always been your friend following your leadership as a reincarnated high-profile Biblical prophet of ancient Israel.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2020 12:29:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Walking in the light in spiritual science is similar to walking in the physical light on a trail or road or path you have never been on before. You cannot predict what is next. Therefore, Removing expectation is the correct mind set. Yahushua said to just focus on today's troubles. Walk one day at a time. Each morning you wake up as a new baby with no sins. God forgets the past. You cannot be blame for blind sins you cannot see. Therefore, Its a process of walking out of moonlight darkness of religious nonsense into the sunlight of God. Stop giving them your money. Starve them to death.

Unfortunately, We have this idea we choose our own destinies of "created realties", Which is fine for mortality and regular sex. Therefore, We create our own repeatable paths that we know what's coming next. We never know about Holy Ghost sex and how it is so much different. As the saying goes, "Our ignorance is bliss". Our lack of knowledge will kill reincarnated Israel of old age.

By walking in the light, Then God controls the path each day and not us. We don't know what God is going to teach us next by revelation, Like the example of the birthdays of the 4 leaders of the world. New knowledge of God for Anon/Noah.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2020 1:44:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Walking in the light in spiritual science is similar to walking in the physical light on a trail or road or path you have never been on before. You cannot predict what is next. Therefore, Removing expectation is the correct mind set. Yahushua said to just focus on today's troubles. Walk one day at a time. Each morning you wake up as a new baby with no sins. God forgets the past. You cannot be blame for blind sins you cannot see. Therefore, Its a process of walking out of moonlight darkness of religious nonsense into the sunlight of God. Stop giving them your money. Starve them to death.

Unfortunately, We have this idea we choose our own destinies of "created realties", Which is fine for mortality and regular sex. Therefore, We create our own repeatable paths that we know what's coming next. We never know about Holy Ghost sex and how it is so much different. As the saying goes, "Our ignorance is bliss". Our lack of knowledge will kill reincarnated Israel of old age.

By walking in the light, Then God controls the path each day and not us. We don't know what God is going to teach us next by revelation, Like the example of the birthdays of the 4 leaders of the world. New knowledge of God for Anon/Noah.

Why can't you tell us how masturbating improved your biblical ideas?
We would like to know if your writing and ideas were influenced from excessive masturbation.
Why didn't masturbation work to save you from financial bankruptcy?
So how does your biblical ideas and revelation comes from masturbation?

Anon wrote: And all that revelation came from having Holy Ghost sex a few hours ago as I took a break from DDO. Amazing, Isn't it?
Anon wrote: All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.
So both cases requires you to masturbate with your wife present.

It is obvious your wife encourages you to masturbate because she too believes that is the only way you can learn. That is why she tells you she has her periods 4 times a month or more.

You said earlier the Holy Ghost sex helped you overcome beastiality.
Anon wrote: Holy Ghost sex is the most important principle to heal bestiality.

Has it ever occured to you you wife encourages you to masturbate so that you will leave your pet and her alone?

All was going well till you made masturbating your primary method of bible study.

Anon compliments Harikrish: The approach of Harikrish and Willows has worked well for me. I am glad Hari got rid of all the milk toast and lukewarm Christians who love to agree with each other rather than know the truth. Praise Yahweh for working through Hari.

Praise Yahweh for working through Hari. Hallelujah!

Anon wrote: I am a facilitator of ideas and projects. Harikrish: You are a leader of people. You were also a leader of people in your past life as a Biblical prophet. I was a facilitator of a grand project and not a leader of people. God is doing His work through both of us.

Anon wrote: Lord and I have always been your friend following your leadership as a reincarnated high-profile Biblical prophet of ancient Israel.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2020 7:23:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish, Anon/Noah has reposted all of the answers to your questions about Holy Ghost sex for the details. Maybe you did not read them. . .
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2020 6:16:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, Anon/Noah has reposted all of the answers to your questions about Holy Ghost sex for the details. Maybe you did not read them. . .

can't you tell us how masturbating improved your biblical ideas?
We would like to know if your writing and ideas were influenced from excessive masturbation.
Why didn't masturbation work to save you from financial bankruptcy?
So how does your biblical ideas and revelation comes from masturbation?

Anon wrote: And all that revelation came from having Holy Ghost sex a few hours ago as I took a break from DDO. Amazing, Isn't it?
Anon wrote: All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.
So both cases requires you to masturbate with your wife present.

It is obvious your wife encourages you to masturbate because she too believes that is the only way you can learn. That is why she tells you she has her periods 4 times a month or more.

You said earlier the Holy Ghost sex helped you overcome beastiality.
Anon wrote: Holy Ghost sex is the most important principle to heal bestiality.

Has it ever occured to you you wife encourages you to masturbate so that you will leave your pet and her alone?

All was going well till you made masturbating your primary method of bible study.

Anon compliments Harikrish: The approach of Harikrish and Willows has worked well for me. I am glad Hari got rid of all the milk toast and lukewarm Christians who love to agree with each other rather than know the truth. Praise Yahweh for working through Hari.

Praise Yahweh for working through Hari. Hallelujah!

Anon wrote: I am a facilitator of ideas and projects. Harikrish: You are a leader of people. You were also a leader of people in your past life as a Biblical prophet. I was a facilitator of a grand project and not a leader of people. God is doing His work through both of us.

Anon wrote: Lord and I have always been your friend following your leadership as a reincarnated high-profile Biblical prophet of ancient Israel.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.