Total Posts:39|Showing Posts:31-38|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Harikrish proves once again he is right!

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2020 8:12:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Are you saying you were mental illness since you were 17.

For 40 year Anon/Noah filled his brain with religious garbage and was not taught who he really is nor how to enjoy Holy Ghost sex to receive clear revelation to dump the garbage. A prophet in 2002 saw in vision Anon/Noah digging through a garbage can of religion. Anon/Noah leaned the meaning of the vision 18 years later. He went around in circles for 40 years of intense study attending 10 different religions in his quest for the truth--religious garbage.

That explains why you have your religious beliefs all mixed up. You walked around like a big zero for over 40 years.
Today he is happy and knows all religions are evil because they take our money. God does not need our money. No. The truth is just the opposite. God provided jobs in the Acts 2 to 6 economic system. The quest ended 4 years ago when he entered the first metaphysical heaven. Then he stood on the sea of glass in May of 2018. Today Anon/Noah is at peace 24/7 no longer troubled with sex ideas from false religions condemning masturbation.

So you agree you read the bible when you are with your wife for spiritual intimacy. And masturbate when your wife has her periods.

Your financial bankrupcy and 43 years struggle to make sense of the bible.

Anon/Noah overcame the bankruptcy and retired early in 2014 at age 56. Reincarnation ideas started putting the Bible together 3 years ago.

You said the proof of your reincarnation was your constipation. So reincarnation must be very common as us constipation.
Anon wrote: God gave me the evidence I needed to reveal I am the reincarnated Noah. This is why I believe what I do. I am not an idiot dreamer. I stand on PHYSICAL facts and evidence. For example, When I first came in here, I did not poop for 17 days. God removed the poop from my intestines supernaturally. 17=1+7=8 8=translation. I had no pain or discomfort. In fact, I liked not going to the bathroom but still eating like a pig. I cannot stop what God wants to do with me. This is only one example of physical evidence God has given me to keep walking in the light.

And now your biblical ideas is all predestination?

The ideas of the first translated man are trillions of years old. Predestination is used 4 times in the Bible but religions and theologians incorrectly teach the idea only applies to a phony trinity god. No. Predestination applies to all of us as part of One Yahweh Elohim who is lost in the mortal space-time Matrix of God on purpose to know good and evil.

You said you had 3 past failed lives. So predestination is very consistent with you. This life being your fourth failure.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2020 9:42:10 AM
Harikrsh, God has since revealed Anon/Noah has had many past lives, But God only revealed what Anon/Noah needed for his unique path to build the intellectual boat of Noah.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2020 4:16:07 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrsh, God has since revealed Anon/Noah has had many past lives, But God only revealed what Anon/Noah needed for his unique path to build the intellectual boat of Noah.

We have been following your progress Anon.

Your mind was already messed up. You have been mentally ill since you were 17. God even sent you to DDO to get your brain rearranged.

You wrote: Correct. Yahweh led me away from Alex Jones to DDO to rearrange my brain.

Then you tell us your biblical ideas and revelation comes from masturbation.

Anon wrote: And all that revelation came from having Holy Ghost sex a few hours ago as I took a break from DDO. Amazing, Isn't it?
Anon wrote: All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.
So both cases requires you to masturbate with your wife present.

It is obvious your wife encourages you to masturbate because she too believes that is the only way you can learn. That is why she tells you she has her periods 4 times a month or more.

You said earlier the Holy Ghost sex helped you overcome beastiality.
Anon wrote: Holy Ghost sex is the most important principle to heal bestiality.

Has it ever occured to you you wife encourages you to masturbate so that you will leave your pet and her alone?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2020 6:20:08 PM
Tradesecret wrote:
Nothing to add then loser.

The scriptures tell us God needed the Holy Spirits help to get Mary pregnant. Proves God could not Get Mary pregnant on his own.

Luke 1:35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.

The Holy Spirit was the sperm donor according to Luke. It was the Holy Spirit who provided the semen. It was the Holy Spirit who came on Mary. Read Luke 1 pastor Tradesecret.

The scriptures tell you us God gave Adam a blow job to revive him. See ma! God cannot produce semen.

Genesis 2:7 Then the LORD God formed man from the dust of the ground and breathed the breath of life into his nostrils, And the man became a living being.

God sought the help of the Holy Spirit to create Adam just like he needed the Holy Spirit's help to get Mary pregnant.

Genesis 1:26 Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, In our likeness, So that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, Over the livestock and all the wild animals, And over all the creatures that move along the ground. "

Most Christians believe children can be produced without sex because Mary was a perpetual virgin even though she had children from Joseph after Jesus.
You are perpetuating the same eternal virginity of Mary despite Luke 1 describing what it took to get Mary pregnant. It took a threesome or Trinity. A virgin (Mary), The sperm donor (Holy Spirit) and the sperm handler (the Most High).

Luke 1:34 "How will this be, " Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin? "
Luke 1:35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God.
A virgin (Mary), The sperm donor (Holy Spirit) and the sperm handler (the Most High). The product (Jesus) the illegitimate bastard.

Joseph was about to leave Mary after he found out she was pregnant with someone else's child even before they had come together.
If you read Matthew 1 the Holy Spirit is named as the one from whom Mary conceived the child.

Matthew 1:18 This is how the birth of Jesus the Messiah came about[d]: His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, But before they came together, She was found to be pregnant through the Holy Spirit. 19 Because Joseph her husband was faithful to the law, And yet[e] did not want to expose her to public disgrace, He had in mind to divorce her quietly.

20 But after he had considered this, An angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, "Joseph son of David, Do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, Because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. 21 She will give birth to a son, And you are to give him the name Jesus, Because he will save his people from their sins. "

Mary had four other sons, Joseph, James, Jude, And Simon. Here are some passages where the other sons of Mary by Joseph are mentioned (Matt. 12:46; Matt 13:55; Mark 6:3; John 2:12; 7:3 to 5, To 10; Acts 1:14; 1 Cor. 9:5; Gal. 1:19).

That most Christians believe children can be produced without sex has been demonstrated here on DDO.

Harikrish exposes Ethang using Ethang's own words and self confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school. I guess whether something sounds like a boast or not often depends on the listeners own socio-economic educational level.

We know what Ethang's socio-economic status is, He has been working for over 22 years as a delivery mule in Ghana smuggling free bibles for a living.

The God of the bible also showed his ignorance when it came to reproduction.

Genesis 2:22 And from the rib that the LORD God had taken from the man, He made a woman and brought her to him.

Which proves once again without the Holy Spirit God was helplessly lost and ignorant about human reproduction.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2020 1:48:42 AM
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

We have been following your progress Anon.

Your mind was already messed up. You have been mentally ill since you were 17. God even sent you to DDO to get your brain rearranged.

You wrote: Correct. Yahweh led me away from Alex Jones to DDO to rearrange my brain.

Then you tell us your biblical ideas and revelation comes from masturbation.

Anon wrote: And all that revelation came from having Holy Ghost sex a few hours ago as I took a break from DDO. Amazing, Isn't it?
Anon wrote: All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.
So both cases requires you to masturbate with your wife present.

It is obvious your wife encourages you to masturbate because she too believes that is the only way you can learn. That is why she tells you she has her periods 4 times a month or more.

You said earlier the Holy Ghost sex helped you overcome beastiality.
Anon wrote: Holy Ghost sex is the most important principle to heal bestiality.

Has it ever occured to you you wife encourages you to masturbate so that you will leave your pet and her alone?

Anon/Noah never said he overcame bestiality with Holy Ghost sex. But Harikrish will not give it up because black grace power of God told him the truth while meditating without the details. Habits. Patterns of thinking. Anon/Noah never had sexual intercourse with an animal, Or touched an animal's genitals. What did happen was a kind of accident one night, But the details are private. It happened in the past and no one can "repent" of the past. Black grace power of God will heal no one.

This is the problem with the dragon of darkness of death. It snoops into the private business of others. White grace does not behave in such a manner. Delving into the past is not only a waste of time, But it creates no healing and is really stupid because God does not care about the past. It is over. In terms of sexual imbalance caused by past experience of sexual trauma, Only God can put a person into 2-gender balance by **PRIVATE** Holy Ghost sex.

In short, Women and men who have had trauma in sex do not need to pay a lot of money to a PhD who feeds off the sexual traumas of others. No. Only God can fix the trouble by Holy Ghost sex **Privately** in the first place. No one else's business. Yahweh wants everyone to know how deceived Harikrish been in his Hindu beliefs of "Karma Confessions". Sincere, Yes. Good heart, Yes. But deceived **BY THE IDEAS**. Who cares if he has the power of God to receive true revelation by black grace? Are His ideas correct? Intellectual cleansing is first.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2020 2:03:45 AM
Yahweh (Still Small Voice) told Anon/Noah He-She revealed the truth of how Harikrish has been deceived with his Hindu Karma ideas for many years inside the thread Harikrish boasts he is "once again right". Our Heavenly Father is not the author of endless deaths and reincarnations. No. The adult Gods and Goddesses are the authors of translation and resurrection to end mortal reincarnation by immortal frequency.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2020 6:33:33 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Yahweh (Still Small Voice) told Anon/Noah He-She revealed the truth of how Harikrish has been deceived with his Hindu Karma ideas for many years inside the thread Harikrish boasts he is "once again right". Our Heavenly Father is not the author of endless deaths and reincarnations. No. The adult Gods and Goddesses are the authors of translation and resurrection to end mortal reincarnation by immortal frequency.
You have a comprehension problem and a learning disability Anon. It might be a result of your prolonged mental illness since you were 17 or excessive masturbating during your wife's periods.

The thread is talking about Harikrish's biblical scholarship and how he has been proven right repeatedly both in his research and predictions. Nothing about Karma or even remotely associated with Karma.

Here is what you said about where your biblical ideas come from.
Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "
Anon wrote: "Holy Ghost sex is the most important principle to heal bestiality. "

You posted several times you engaged in Holy Ghost sex and you even gave your reasons. Anon wrote: "Holy Ghost sex is the most important principle to heal bestiality. "
So you were having Holy Ghost sex to heal you from beastiality.

You chose to masturbate during your wife's periods. Most people choose to spend their time more wisely.
You are not even having sex when you are masturbating. You are masturbating. So why are you involving the Holy Ghost in your masturbation?

You are not revealing where the ideas are hidden in the bible. You are revealing what you do with your hands when you wife has her periods.
Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

Why are you struggling to tell the difference? Your mind ain't right Anon!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2020 6:11:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish has proven once again that his true biblical scholarship and spiritual leadership has changed the minds of many Christians.
Harikrish has demonstrated the plagues in Africa and the bush fires in Australia are God sent. God sends his plagues in Alphabetical order first to Africa and then to Australia. Not only is this recognizable pattern alarming. But the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel is as real today as it was then and like Harikrish even Jesus reiterated those warnings in his Olivet Discourses.

Matthew 24:15 "So when you see standing in the holy place "the abomination that causes desolation, "[a] spoken of through the prophet Daniel"let the reader understand.

But Jesus could not elaborate.
Matthew 24:36 "But about that day or hour no one knows, Not even the angels in heaven, Nor the Son, But only the Father.

Harikrish has penetrated this silence and revealed that God follows an alphabetical order when directing his plagues. Eg first Africa followed by Australia.

Harikrish has also shown a correlation between the sinful perverted confessions of several Christian members namely Ethang (African) and Pastor Tradesecret (Australian) and the countries picked by God to sent his plagues to which unsurprisingly is Africa and Australia in alphabetical order.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.