Debate.org is closing and the website will be taken offline on May 30, 2022.
Members can download their content by using the Download Data button in My Account. For more information, please refer to our FAQs page.
Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

Rich young ruler is saved eternally. How?

anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2020 1:24:02 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Do we know of God's true mercy of forgetting the past and healing good and evil karma of past lives? Past lives controls us by the dragon lodged in our subconscious mind with our past lives of freewill belief. Here is all of Rev Chapter 12 by repentance and Holy Ghost sex:

Reincarnation Woman of Israel
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4344841/

Read carefully what the Lord said to the rich young ruler about eternal life vs perfection of Israel:

Matt16:19-21
Now behold, One came and said to Him, "Good Teacher, What good thing shall I do that I may have **eternal life**? " So He said to him, "Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, That is, God. But if you want to enter into life, Keep the commandments. " He said to Him, "Which ones? " Jesus said, ""You shall not murder, " "You shall not commit adultery, " "You shall not steal, " "You shall not bear false witness, " "Honor your father and your mother, " and, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself. " " The young man said to Him, "All these things I have kept from my youth. What do I still lack? " Jesus said to him, "If you want **to be perfect**, Go, Sell what you have and give to the poor [in spirit--His community], And you will have treasure in heaven [knowledge of God by Holy Ghost sex]; and come, Follow Me. "

1. Broad way of eternal life of death and resurrection he was already doing. Those on the broad way do not receive the treasures of heaven like Anon/Noah, Moses, Enoch, Melchisedek, Or Valiant Thor. No knowledge of God. No valid metaphors of light.

2. Narrow way of the Gods and Goddesses the rich young ruler was not doing.

Get it yet? The good news gospel of God is taught by Christ vs. Evil religions and their bad new gospel!
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2020 1:40:01 AM
Christ could have been crystal clear and said, "poor in spirit" instead of giving his money to the "poor". But the man was being tested and was too spiritually young to comprehend the metaphor "poor". That is the object lesson. He was a good and sincere man but was blinded by religious moonlight by his young age to not have the experience to see the frauds of religions. All predestinated by God.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2020 1:46:14 AM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Christ could have been crystal clear and said, "poor in spirit" instead of giving his money to the "poor". But the man was being tested and was too spiritually young to comprehend the metaphor "poor". That is the object lesson. He was a good and sincere man but was blinded by religious moonlight by his young age to not have the experience to see the frauds of religions. All predestinated by God.

Why can't you tell us how masturbating improved your biblical ideas?

So how does your biblical ideas and revelation comes from masturbation?

Anon wrote: And all that revelation came from having Holy Ghost sex a few hours ago as I took a break from DDO. Amazing, Isn't it?
Anon wrote: All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.
So both cases requires you to masturbate with your wife present.

It is obvious your wife encourages you to masturbate because she too believes that is the only way you can learn. That is why she tells you she has her periods 4 times a month or more.

You said earlier the Holy Ghost sex helped you overcome beastiality.
Anon wrote: Holy Ghost sex is the most important principle to heal bestiality.

Has it ever occured to you you wife encourages you to masturbate so that you will leave your pet and her alone?

All was going well till you made masturbating your primary method of bible study.

Anon compliments Harikrish: The approach of Harikrish and Willows has worked well for me. I am glad Hari got rid of all the milk toast and lukewarm Christians who love to agree with each other rather than know the truth. Praise Yahweh for working through Hari.

Praise Yahweh for working through Hari. Hallelujah!

Anon wrote: I am a facilitator of ideas and projects. Harikrish: You are a leader of people. You were also a leader of people in your past life as a Biblical prophet. I was a facilitator of a grand project and not a leader of people. God is doing His work through both of us.

Anon wrote: Lord and I have always been your friend following your leadership as a reincarnated high-profile Biblical prophet of ancient Israel.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2020 2:12:29 AM
For those with money, Like Anon/Noah, It is quite difficult for a rich man to enter heaven because of the conflict of control and bad, Bad, Bad teachings in religions about money and heaven. Yahushua was wealthy. Therefore, Money is not the issue

Matt 19:24
And again I say to you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God. "

The rich young ruler did not follow Christ's anointing because he was young and IMMATURE. When one knows the true gospel, One knows the apostles put the story in the Bible to teach immaturity is the inhibitor to heaven and not money. A camel going through the eye of the needle is a metaphor. A rich person does not know how to sew his spiritual clothes--no thread. The water is locked inside the camel and cannot drink the water of identity of the Great I Am. The rich young man is an animal of ignorance of youth--immature. This was clearly understood in all the 1st century assemblies.

Then the theologians invented a false narrative that a camel needs to kneel down to go through a small passage called the "eye of a needle" to enter the city. To create the image wealthy people are "not humble and will not kneel to God" is ridiculously stupid. What the hell? Why not go through the front gate? The narrative causes both rich and poor to misjudge each other creating manipulated divisions. Christ does not believe in bowing physical knees to God. He wants us to bow are hearts to His more reasonable ideas in the Word of God and know Him by Holy Ghost sex.

Obedience to the commandments is good because we are not going to blaspheme the Holy Spirit and start all over by passing through "hell cleansing" to destroy body and soul to preserves the spirit orb. Christ did not teach the vain doctrines and commandments of religions. His teachings were very unique compared to the established and routine paradigms, Rituals, And graven images the people trusted in--both Jew and Gentile.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2020 2:28:29 AM
Immaturity is the stumbling block for rich people and not the money. This is proven by very wealthy people who get older and their view of money changes from when they were a teenager. The story of the rich young ruler is in the Bible for the wealthy to teach them to become poor in spirit and walk in the light. It's an eternal path and perspective that is not controllable by man.

When the wealthy are taught the path is uncontrollable and unpredictable each day, They can enter the kingdom of heaven just like anyone else who passes the 7 tests of Rev chapters 2 and 3 to enters heaven in Rev 4. The key is to kill all expectation put on God and walk in the light daily with repentance by renew the mind with the ideas of God, Called the Word of God, And stay away from religions.

When Anon first came into DDO, He defended Christian religions as a good "social organization". Anon/Noah was wrong and changed his mind, Based on Willows, Wisdom of Ages, And Singularly of Light correcting him about Christianity and the "dead book Bible idol. If you want to go to church for 2 hours with your mom to make her happy you ar not going to hell, Then that is a good deed. Be wise as serpents, But harmless as doves. Everyone is different and has a unique path. Follow your heart.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2020 6:52:26 PM
Why do I believe Christ? Because His ideas are brilliant. Why do I believe in Holy Ghost sex? Because the sexual processes of life and sexual pleasure explain spiritual cause and effect. We increase our knowledge of God and eternal life. The question "why" is answered in a far more rational way with better paradigms, Better assumptions, And better principles based on valid evidence vs invalid evidence.

The Comic War hidden in the Bible by metaphors explains every good and evil deed we see happening on the planet, And like Christ, We can be at peace 24/7. We don't need to listen to the salesperson promising a better religion or self-help philosophy with a smile, Believing him or her, Spending money, Doing what they say, But failing to achieve the permanent happiness they promise for our future. They are the false prophet in the book of Revelation. "If you spend your money on my ideas, You will be happy. I promise. " Bottom line: The false promises are a misuse of God's power due to blindness.

Religions believe the false prophet in the book of Revelation is a man who says, "Thus saith the Lord. . . " and the event never happens. Everyone is still waiting for him to come. No. The false prophet of the dragon is all around us, Every where we go. He's killed every day as his promises fail. But he is healed to do more havoc in our hearts. He is the future head and mountain of the beast system of 7 heads:

Rev 13:3
And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, And his deadly wound was healed.

The promise fails, And we are hurt, Mortally wounded. But we are healed by believing in the next false promises of our future happiness. . . And the next. . . And the next. . . Etc.

By habit, It become a way of life. We learn to spend our money more wisely, We assume. But in truth, We keep spending our money power on more sophisticated philosophies that fail us.

Christ's true anointing will not fail us. Follow your heart. Do not follow man and his dragons and 2-beast system:

Dragon and 2-beasts system
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343574/

Religious whore is killed
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340822/
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2020 7:39:29 PM
The heart does not work on the half-true principles man twists and turns in the moonlight darkness that creates emotional "ups and downs" manufactured by man's ideas. The one faking happiness is the philosopher of the mind taking your money in the "transformation program". Fine for mortality and temporal success in this world. We are happy as long as we stay on the rat wheel of mortality as slaves lost in the space-time Matrix of God.

But these mortal programs of death will NEVER make reincarnated Israel happy and content. The mortal programs are for the Gentile-angel-dogs to die and be resurrected in the broad way. However, That said, The Gentiles are also invited into heaven for 24/7 peace to die of old age. They too, With Israel, Can dump the false prophet of the dragon and 2-beast system and enjoy heaven. Peter explained the Gentiles are part of Christ's kingdom, Quoting the OT:

Acts 15:16-17
After this I will return
And will rebuild the tabernacle of David, Which has fallen down;
I will rebuild its ruins,
And I will set it up;
So that the rest of mankind may seek the Lord,
Even all the Gentiles who are called by My name,
Says the Lord who does all these things. "

Blinded Christianity has destroyed (ie. Abomination of desolation in Daniel and Matthew 24) the meaning of Acts 15. Fortunately for us, Yahushua explains the gospel of eternal life to the rich young ruler for both Gentiles on the broad Way to eternal life and Israel on the narrow Way to eternal life. In the beginning, Did we want to be angels or Gods? From the beginning, That is what we are predestinated to become. With that truth, We can build a peaceful and clean free-energy planet with ET technology. Cool, Huh?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2020 10:32:26 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
The heart does not work on the half-true principles man twists and turns in the moonlight darkness that creates emotional "ups and downs" manufactured by man's ideas. The one faking happiness is the philosopher of the mind taking your money in the "transformation program". Fine for mortality and temporal success in this world. We are happy as long as we stay on the rat wheel of mortality as slaves lost in the space-time Matrix of God.

But these mortal programs of death will NEVER make reincarnated Israel happy and content. The mortal programs are for the Gentile-angel-dogs to die and be resurrected in the broad way. However, That said, The Gentiles are also invited into heaven for 24/7 peace to die of old age. They too, With Israel, Can dump the false prophet of the dragon and 2-beast system and enjoy heaven. Peter explained the Gentiles are part of Christ's kingdom, Quoting the OT:

Acts 15:16-17
After this I will return
And will rebuild the tabernacle of David, Which has fallen down;
I will rebuild its ruins,
And I will set it up;
So that the rest of mankind may seek the Lord,
Even all the Gentiles who are called by My name,
Says the Lord who does all these things. "

Blinded Christianity has destroyed (ie. Abomination of desolation in Daniel and Matthew 24) the meaning of Acts 15. Fortunately for us, Yahushua explains the gospel of eternal life to the rich young ruler for both Gentiles on the broad Way to eternal life and Israel on the narrow Way to eternal life. In the beginning, Did we want to be angels or Gods? From the beginning, That is what we are predestinated to become. With that truth, We can build a peaceful and clean free-energy planet with ET technology. Cool, Huh?

The Jews had already rejected Jesus. The only people left to preach to were the Gentiles.
But it was a big mistake because the Gentiles got more powerful after they crucified Jesus. They went on to destroy the holy temple and Jerusalem. They replaced judaism the religion that Jesus followed with the Roman Catholic Church and made it a universal church.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2020 3:44:37 AM
Harikrish, What about God's vision to Peter about the unclean Gentiles that were made clean to live in the first heaven by true repentance and the Holy Ghost sex metaphor of a bed sheet? True repentance = not being a thief.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2020 4:32:45 AM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, What about God's vision to Peter about the unclean Gentiles that were made clean to live in the first heaven by true repentance and the Holy Ghost sex metaphor of a bed sheet? True repentance = not being a thief.

Peter's vision was God sending him mana from heaven.

Acts 10:9-16 New International Version (NIV)

Peter"s Vision
9 About noon the following day as they were on their journey and approaching the city, Peter went up on the roof to pray. 10 He became hungry and wanted something to eat, And while the meal was being prepared, He fell into a trance. 11 He saw heaven opened and something like a large sheet being let down to earth by its four corners. 12 It contained all kinds of four-footed animals, As well as reptiles and birds. 13 Then a voice told him, "Get up, Peter. Kill and eat. "

It proves animals were already in heaven even before the disciples.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2020 7:17:10 AM
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

Peter"s Vision
9 About noon the following day as they were on their journey and approaching the city, Peter went up on the roof to pray. 10 He became hungry and wanted something to eat, And while the meal was being prepared, He fell into a trance. 11 He saw heaven opened and something like a large sheet being let down to earth by its four corners. 12 It contained all kinds of four-footed animals, As well as reptiles and birds. 13 Then a voice told him, "Get up, Peter. Kill and eat. "

All adults come from the first heaven as babies. Note the "four corners" of self. Identity is healed back to our births by Holy Ghost sex--four corners of the sheet. Cool metaphor, Don't you agree? Babies have an excellent identity of self.

Peter killed the Jewish false "identity ideas" of the Gentiles, And he replace them with the true idea of God to call no man "common or unclean". He killed the bad ideas and ate the true ideas. Peter repented by renewing his mind in the Word of God by knowing the ideas of God by Holy Ghost sex. The bed sheet says it all. Sex is a powerful healing tool from God for every adult human being. Every symbol and command to Peter in the vision teaches "perfect" truth.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2020 3:21:35 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

Peter"s Vision

All adults come from the first heaven as babies. Note the "four corners" of self. Identity is healed back to our births by Holy Ghost sex--four corners of the sheet. Cool metaphor, Don't you agree? Babies have an excellent identity of self.

So you still believe babies are born in heaven and not in the mother's womb.
So why do you masturbate when your wife is having her periods. Babies are born in heaven remember?

Peter killed the Jewish false "identity ideas" of the Gentiles, And he replace them with the true idea of God to call no man "common or unclean". He killed the bad ideas and ate the true ideas. Peter repented by renewing his mind in the Word of God by knowing the ideas of God by Holy Ghost sex. The bed sheet says it all. Sex is a powerful healing tool from God for every adult human being. Every symbol and command to Peter in the vision teaches "perfect" truth.

How does your reply deal wth what was said in Acts 10?

Peter"s Vision

anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2020 9:59:29 AM
The vision is metaphysical in nature. Gentiles and Israel are reincarnated into the first heaven. God spends an entire chapter of Rev 12 explaining the details to Noah/Anon AFTER his ecstasy with Holy Ghost sex. Many times it comes as "pillow talk". The time the knowledge was revealed at the computer while typing:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342712/

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2020 4:40:34 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
The vision is metaphysical in nature. Gentiles and Israel are reincarnated into the first heaven. God spends an entire chapter of Rev 12 explaining the details to Noah/Anon AFTER his ecstasy with Holy Ghost sex. Many times it comes as "pillow talk". The time the knowledge was revealed at the computer while typing:

You didn't say it was a vision. You said. "All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

Here is what you said:
Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "
Anon wrote: "Holy Ghost sex is the most important principle to heal bestiality. "

You posted several times you engaged in Holy Ghost sex and you even gave your reasons. Anon wrote: "Holy Ghost sex is the most important principle to heal bestiality. "
So you were having Holy Ghost sex to heal you from beastiality.

You chose to masturbate during your wife's periods. Most people choose to spend their time more wisely.
You are not even having sex when you are masturbating. You are masturbating. So why are you involving the Holy Ghost in your masturbation?

You are not revealing where the ideas are hidden in the bible. You are revealing what you do with your hands when you wife has her periods.
Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

Why are you struggling to tell the difference? Your mind ain't right Anon!
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2020 12:25:57 AM
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

You didn't say it was a vision. You said. "All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

Here is what you said:
Anon wrote: "Holy Ghost sex is the most important principle to heal bestiality. "

You posted several times you engaged in Holy Ghost sex and you even gave your reasons. Anon wrote: "Holy Ghost sex is the most important principle to heal bestiality. "
So you were having Holy Ghost sex to heal you from beastiality.

You chose to masturbate during your wife's periods. Most people choose to spend their time more wisely.
You are not even having sex when you are masturbating. You are masturbating. So why are you involving the Holy Ghost in your masturbation?

You are not revealing where the ideas are hidden in the bible. You are revealing what you do with your hands when you wife has her periods.

Why are you struggling to tell the difference? Your mind ain't right Anon!

Do you have a problem with sex?

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.