Total Posts:26|Showing Posts:1-26
Jump to topic:

Will Trump run for a 3rd term?

anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2020 8:20:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Was it planned from the beginning in 2015? Does it explain the insanity of Congress to justify a third term?

Yes.

ET disclosure demands it. Too many changes for a new guy. All the world leaders know secretly what Trump is doing. God is at the helm. Trump wants to be the one to change the world. His character demands change. God prepared Him for the job. Praise Yahweh!
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2020 9:51:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
In other words, Trump and the ETs are giving orders to Pelosi to do what she is doing. Same with Mueller. There is no fear in anyone's eyes.

Pelosi stumbles at times to think of things to say to cover her tracks and her noble intentions, And she awkwardly recovers with a smile on her face. Same thing will all the Democrats. The objective? Say they believe in the US Constitution and freedom, While simultaneously, Disregarding it, While secretly, In favor of the Law of One that removes the Ten Commandments to live by the heart instead.

Living by the heart with love-light-forgiveness is a million times better the living the 10 Commandments with corrupted religious moonlight. The 2 Ships of the Lord, Revelation I and Revelation II, Will be built by the "goat prophets" to reeducate the world leaders in the 10 Commandments. However, For now, The Law of One will be sufficient for the world's need to replace all religions with the ET Law of One "philosophy". When one sees the hearts by God's white-grace power, The actions of Pelosi and Mueller and company make perfect sense.

No one will know these truths without true repentance and Holy Ghost sex revelations on the sea of glass.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2020 10:18:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
In other words, Trump and the ETs are giving orders to Pelosi to do what she is doing. Same with Mueller. There is no fear in anyone's eyes.

Pelosi stumbles at times to think of things to say to cover her tracks and her noble intentions, And she awkwardly recovers with a smile on her face. Same thing will all the Democrats. The objective? Say they believe in the US Constitution and freedom, While simultaneously, Disregarding it, While secretly, In favor of the Law of One that removes the Ten Commandments to live by the heart instead.

Living by the heart with love-light-forgiveness is a million times better the living the 10 Commandments with corrupted religious moonlight. The 2 Ships of the Lord, Revelation I and Revelation II, Will be built by the "goat prophets" to reeducate the world leaders in the 10 Commandments. However, For now, The Law of One will be sufficient for the world's need to replace all religions with the ET Law of One "philosophy". When one sees the hearts by God's white-grace power, The actions of Pelosi and Mueller and company make perfect sense.

No one will know these truths without true repentance and Holy Ghost sex revelations on the sea of glass.

Trump has not even finished his first term Anon. Masturbation can only get you so far. You still need your wife to read you tbe daily news.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2020 10:29:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
True repentance = not be a thief.

This excludes creating narrative to persuade the public to give leaders their money by freewill belief in donations without force of power. It also includes creating debt-money from nothing by legal methods by officials elected by the people. The Luciferians have learned they can amass far more money by trickery of mind to maintain a happy and "free" population, Rather than the force of power of a king's taxes. God moved all the money power on earth to the goat prophets by FREEWILL BELIEF and tricky government laws "by the people" electing and transferring their authority to elected persons in Congress and the President. They did not steal our money. Last year Anon/Noah claimed they robbed us due to Alex Jones brain washing. Yahweh has corrected Anon/Noah, And he does not write that anymore. DDO has watched him grow up.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2020 10:33:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Why don't we also elect Supreme Court judges? God can manipulate the pendulum whichever way the goat prophets want the court judges to rule using US Presidents to pic the US Supreme Court. Changing from 7 judges to 9 judges was at the hands of the Luciferians and God to amass more power by the number kings (9), According to God's black grace power of death. It worked quite will for them after the change.

Trump, By using white grace power, Is preparing the courts to receive the ETs. Raw (Lucifer) is being benched by the goat prophets of God and the ETs. God is methodically putting all the chess pieces in place to disclose the ETs effectively and not sloppily.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2020 10:33:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
True repentance = not be a thief.

This excludes creating narrative to persuade the public to give leaders their money by freewill belief in donations without force of power. It also includes creating debt-money from nothing by legal methods by officials elected by the people. The Luciferians have learned they can amass far more money by trickery of mind to maintain a happy and "free" population, Rather than the force of power of a king's taxes. God moved all the money power on earth to the goat prophets by FREEWILL BELIEF and tricky government laws "by the people" electing and transferring their authority to elected persons in Congress and the President. They did not steal our money. Last year Anon/Noah claimed they robbed us due to Alex Jones brain washing. Yahweh has corrected Anon/Noah, And he does not write that anymore. DDO has watched him grow up.

Trump has not even finished his first term Anon. Masturbation can only get you so far. You still need your wife to read you the daily news.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2020 11:15:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
True repentance = not be a thief.

This excludes creating narrative to persuade the public to give leaders their money by freewill belief in donations without force of power. It also includes creating debt-money from nothing by legal methods by officials elected by the people. The Luciferians have learned they can amass far more money by trickery of mind to maintain a happy and "free" population, Rather than the force of power of a king's taxes. God moved all the money power on earth to the goat prophets by FREEWILL BELIEF and tricky government laws "by the people" electing and transferring their authority to elected persons in Congress and the President. They did not steal our money. Last year Anon/Noah claimed they robbed us due to Alex Jones brain washing. Yahweh has corrected Anon/Noah, And he does not write that anymore. DDO has watched him grow up.

Trump has not even finished his first term Anon. Masturbation can only get you so far. You still need your wife to read you the daily news.

It has been a week. . Yahweh will respond. Do you have a problem with masturbation by absorbing the negative energy toward sex on the planet? This thread provides the cause and effect forces going on behind the curtain of Oz by the secret societies that have their own networks and communication systems and methods the public will never see, Except by approved and controlled public opposition like Alex Jones. The sea of glass is not limited to the Bible, But will tell us anything we need to know on our paths.

1 John 2:20
But you have an anointing from the Holy One, And you know all things [you need to know].

The world is Anon-Noah's business. To all: Mind our own business and path. Don't be nosey. God may kill a person for being an unapproved whistle blower.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2020 11:15:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
However, That being said, Every mortal path is predestinated. God blinds people to do His will. Anon/Noah was blinded in the 16th century by Christianity. The bankers tried to be really nice. They were his friends in business sharing profits for the ideas he developed in his teaching at a university. He did not relent as a whistle blower. God had him tortured for two weeks. Anon/Noah would still not relent. So God killed him.

The pain caused enormous problems in his subconscious in his current life. He has been partially healed by God. Full healing will come with Pentecost love baptism of the golden bowel cleansing in the book of Revelation called "baptism of the Holy Spirit"
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2020 11:42:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The "baptism of the Holy Spirit" is for reincarnated Israel. The Bible is very confusing because the Gentile Cornelius was a reincarnated Israelite. The apostles were faced with a dilemma that some few Gentiles were reincarnated Israelites but most were pure Gentiles-angel-dogs. The Gentiles are not called to suffer the 14 plagues of Israel of the last two wheels of Ezekiel. They wrote Acts 15 with this in mind, And each Gentile was to follow their heart on the matter. Therefore, They made no ruling on circumcision and gave the Gentiles their own guidelines. Reincarnation was removed from Christianity in 556AD, And that decision removed the knowledge of God.

Anciently everyone believed in reincarnation
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342267/

Rev 12 Reincarnated Israel:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4344841/
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2020 12:44:39 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish, In terms of Holy Ghost sexual intercourse and masturbation, The question was whether or not the assemblies should teach the Gentiles the practice. Peter received the vision first to go to the Gentiles. He saw all the unclean animals come down 3 times in a bed sheet. He knew what it meant. The Gentiles would be cleansed in mortality by Holy Ghost sex. No one on earth knows what the bed sheet means. The 1st century Assemblies did. 3x means Holy Spirit (3) power used in Holy Ghost sex would clean the Gentiles to live in heaven to prepare for death and resurrection in unclean mortality and die. The vision is so crystal clear, Anyone who repents of moonlight religions will also see the truth in the light. Incredibly succinct vision, Don't you agree?

Therefore, How many times does the Bible teach Holy Ghost sex?

1. Marriage of Yahushua
2. 1 John 1-5 goes into great detail about both "seeing and touching" the Holy "Ghost" and left the details to word of mouth.
3. Paul teaches love in 1 Cor 13 of seeing in a mirror, Dimly. How can anyone talk about love without sex? Duh!
4. Paul teaches about self-controlled masturbation in 1 Cor 7.
5. Peter has a vision from God in several chapters of Acts of a bed sheet used for sex and the unclean animals in it. Clean in the Law = immortality. Unclean = mortality.
6. How many more?

Therefore, I will ask again. Do you have some kind of problem with my masturbating during my wife's periods or when she needs "alone time" with the Lord? Masturbation is not in the Bible, Except implied as approved by Paul's rather wise and discrete writing about it.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2020 12:46:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
True repentance = not be a thief.

This excludes creating narrative to persuade the public to give leaders their money by freewill belief in donations without force of power. It also includes creating debt-money from nothing by legal methods by officials elected by the people. The Luciferians have learned they can amass far more money by trickery of mind to maintain a happy and "free" population, Rather than the force of power of a king's taxes. God moved all the money power on earth to the goat prophets by FREEWILL BELIEF and tricky government laws "by the people" electing and transferring their authority to elected persons in Congress and the President. They did not steal our money. Last year Anon/Noah claimed they robbed us due to Alex Jones brain washing. Yahweh has corrected Anon/Noah, And he does not write that anymore. DDO has watched him grow up.

Trump has not even finished his first term Anon. Masturbation can only get you so far. You still need your wife to read you the daily news.

It has been a week. . Yahweh will respond. Do you have a problem with masturbation by absorbing the negative energy toward sex on the planet? This thread provides the cause and effect forces going on behind the curtain of Oz by the secret societies that have their own networks and communication systems and methods the public will never see, Except by approved and controlled public opposition like Alex Jones. The sea of glass is not limited to the Bible, But will tell us anything we need to know on our paths.

1 John 2:20
But you have an anointing from the Holy One, And you know all things [you need to know].

The world is Anon-Noah's business. To all: Mind our own business and path. Don't be nosey. God may kill a person for being an unapproved whistle blower.

The title is: Will Trump run for a 3rd term?
The problem is you dealing with facts. Trump hasn't even completed his first Term.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2020 1:10:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish, The facts are what we see everyday on TV for more than three years and asking the Lord: Why is this happening? What is the true cause? Answer: ET disclosure is very soon. It is far more rationale to believe everything is controlled to happen, Rather than the na"ve mind that assumes things "just happen by random chance" by their own volition.

Trump and Melanie exhibits clear ET principles from the Law of One. Reading the Lord's prayer is one of the principles.

Trump and Melanie are ETs
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342880/

Finally, Trump has been dropping hints "jokingly" of a 3rd term "seeding" the public consciousness. Do you read USA today?
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2020 4:39:21 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, The facts are what we see everyday on TV for more than three years and asking the Lord: Why is this happening? What is the true cause? Answer: ET disclosure is very soon. It is far more rationale to believe everything is controlled to happen, Rather than the na"ve mind that assumes things "just happen by random chance" by their own volition.

Trump and Melanie exhibits clear ET principles from the Law of One. Reading the Lord's prayer is one of the principles.

Trump and Melanie are ETs
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342880/

Finally, Trump has been dropping hints "jokingly" of a 3rd term "seeding" the public consciousness. Do you read USA today?

But the USA Today is not ET disclosure.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2020 5:56:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, The facts are what we see everyday on TV for more than three years and asking the Lord: Why is this happening? What is the true cause? Answer: ET disclosure is very soon. It is far more rationale to believe everything is controlled to happen, Rather than the na"ve mind that assumes things "just happen by random chance" by their own volition.

Trump and Melanie exhibits clear ET principles from the Law of One. Reading the Lord's prayer is one of the principles.

Trump and Melanie are ETs
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342880/

Finally, Trump has been dropping hints "jokingly" of a 3rd term "seeding" the public consciousness. Do you read USA today?

But the USA Today is not ET disclosure.

The public outsiders do not know about Trump's plans. Only the world leaders know. Many insiders in the secret society networks also do not know either. Very private ET plans. Only DDO knows.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2020 3:39:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, The facts are what we see everyday on TV for more than three years and asking the Lord: Why is this happening? What is the true cause? Answer: ET disclosure is very soon. It is far more rationale to believe everything is controlled to happen, Rather than the na"ve mind that assumes things "just happen by random chance" by their own volition.

Trump and Melanie exhibits clear ET principles from the Law of One. Reading the Lord's prayer is one of the principles.

Trump and Melanie are ETs
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342880/

Finally, Trump has been dropping hints "jokingly" of a 3rd term "seeding" the public consciousness. Do you read USA today?

But the USA Today is not ET disclosure.

The public outsiders do not know about Trump's plans. Only the world leaders know. Many insiders in the secret society networks also do not know either. Very private ET plans. Only DDO knows.

The ETs haven't disclosed anything yet according to your posts. So where are the ET plans found?
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2020 7:36:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:

The ETs haven't disclosed anything yet according to your posts. So where are the ET plans found?

What? Disclosure has already began last June with the government's public involvement. Disclosure is a complex process of freewill belief. God is not going to screw it up after 150, 000 years of patiently waiting for His beloved children of the Ra family born immortal to come home as His prodigal Sons and Daughters.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2020 8:57:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:

The ETs haven't disclosed anything yet according to your posts. So where are the ET plans found?

What? Disclosure has already began last June with the government's public involvement. Disclosure is a complex process of freewill belief. God is not going to screw it up after 150, 000 years of patiently waiting for His beloved children of the Ra family born immortal to come home as His prodigal Sons and Daughters.

So where did the ETs disclose their plans? They didn't even show up at the Oscars.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2020 8:49:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:

The ETs haven't disclosed anything yet according to your posts. So where are the ET plans found?

What? Disclosure has already began last June with the government's public involvement. Disclosure is a complex process of freewill belief. God is not going to screw it up after 150, 000 years of patiently waiting for His beloved children of the Ra family born immortal to come home as His prodigal Sons and Daughters.

So where did the ETs disclose their plans?

Anon/Noah does not know any of their secrets or plans other than what Yahweh reveals to DDO. He respects their privacy.

Please note Yahweh only reveals the truth about knowledge already in the public domain. The sea of glass only works with existing knowledge that Anon/Noah has access to already by the decision of the world leaders and controlled opposition like Alex Jones--or published books and videos, Etc. Therefore, The "real" secret plans" Yahweh will never reveal to Anon/Noah to respect their ET privacy. It is none of his business.

The information becomes his business after the information is distributed to the public and Anon/Noah wants to "know the truth" from the sea of glass. That is the responsibility for every man to protect his family and to know God. Therefore, The topic needs to be researched first with VALID facts, EVIDENCE, And knowledge in the brain, And then the sea of glass will operate effectively.

Therefore, If false narratives are created in public, And DDO needs the truth, Then Yahweh by default has permission from the ETs and Luciferians to reveal the truth privately to DDO as Anon/Noah is doing from the sea of glass--like Quantum Mechanics. The ETs and Luciferians must manage the unauthorized whistle blowers and stop them by whatever means are necessary for God's sake.

The real "secret plans" Anon/Noah does not know. Only the Infinite Creator knows them, As it should be.
.

They didn't even show up at the Oscars.

How do you know? ETs look human.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2020 9:06:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:

The ETs haven't disclosed anything yet according to your posts. So where are the ET plans found?

What? Disclosure has already began last June with the government's public involvement. Disclosure is a complex process of freewill belief. God is not going to screw it up after 150, 000 years of patiently waiting for His beloved children of the Ra family born immortal to come home as His prodigal Sons and Daughters.

So where did the ETs disclose their plans?

Anon/Noah does not know any of their secrets or plans other than what Yahweh reveals to DDO. He respects their privacy.

So you were lying when you said: What? Disclosure has already began last June with the government's public involvement. Disclosure is a complex process of freewill belief. God is not going to screw it up after 150, 000 years of patiently waiting for His beloved children of the Ra family born immortal to come home as His prodigal Sons and Daughters.

Please note Yahweh only reveals the truth about knowledge already in the public domain. The sea of glass only works with existing knowledge that Anon/Noah has access to already by the decision of the world leaders and controlled opposition like Alex Jones--or published books and videos, Etc. Therefore, The "real" secret plans" Yahweh will never reveal to Anon/Noah to respect their ET privacy. It is none of his business.

The information becomes his business after the information is distributed to the public and Anon/Noah wants to "know the truth" from the sea of glass. That is the responsibility for every man to protect his family and to know God. Therefore, The topic needs to be researched first with VALID facts, EVIDENCE, And knowledge in the brain, And then the sea of glass will operate effectively.

Therefore, If false narratives are created in public, And DDO needs the truth, Then Yahweh by default has permission from the ETs and Luciferians to reveal the truth privately to DDO as Anon/Noah is doing from the sea of glass--like Quantum Mechanics. The ETs and Luciferians must manage the unauthorized whistle blowers and stop them by whatever means are necessary for God's sake.

The real "secret plans" Anon/Noah does not know. Only the Infinite Creator knows them, As it should be.
.

They didn't even show up at the Oscars.

How do you know? ETs look human.
So you don't even know what an ET looks like. Lol!
After all the ET movies you still believe they look like humans. And they are supposed to have been evolving for trillions of years before humans. Get real Anon. Your mind ain't right!
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2020 8:39:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
So you don't even know what an ET looks like. Lol!
After all the ET movies you still believe they look like humans. And they are supposed to have been evolving for trillions of years before humans. Get real Anon. Your mind ain't right!

Twisting Anon's words. ETs look human unless God creates a vision to make them look different to teach a metaphysical idea and hide their true forms. Trump is an ET without God hiding him with visions like he does for the reptilian ETs.

God wants us to follow the public narratives in movies to protect the ETs at this time. We did not evolve over trillion of years. The first man and woman evolved over 4 billion years. Then the fully evolved bodies were replicated by sex over trillions of years. Environmental adaptation of the body due to invisible microevolution has been incorrectly defined as macroevolution.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2020 3:02:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
So you don't even know what an ET looks like. Lol!
After all the ET movies you still believe they look like humans. And they are supposed to have been evolving for trillions of years before humans. Get real Anon. Your mind ain't right!

Twisting Anon's words. ETs look human unless God creates a vision to make them look different to teach a metaphysical idea and hide their true forms. Trump is an ET without God hiding him with visions like he does for the reptilian ETs.

God wants us to follow the public narratives in movies to protect the ETs at this time. We did not evolve over trillion of years. The first man and woman evolved over 4 billion years. Then the fully evolved bodies were replicated by sex over trillions of years. Environmental adaptation of the body due to invisible microevolution has been incorrectly defined as macroevolution.

Trump is not an ET. Neither were his parents. His grandparents were Germans. His father was German and his mother from Scotland.

You prove once again you knowledge of facts is zero.
God sent you to DDO to get your brain rearranged.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2020 10:39:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:

Trump is not an ET. Neither were his parents. His grandparents were Germans. His father was German and his mother from Scotland.

You prove once again you knowledge of facts is zero.
God sent you to DDO to get your brain rearranged.

We would never know the truth because ETs never write anything down about their history with the ETs. . . But that is OK. Stick with the public narratives. Therefore, Trump is not an ET, And QM is a valid science. Freewill belief.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2020 10:45:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:

Trump is not an ET. Neither were his parents. His grandparents were Germans. His father was German and his mother from Scotland.

You prove once again you knowledge of facts is zero.
God sent you to DDO to get your brain rearranged.

We would never know the truth because ETs never write anything down about their history with the ETs. . . But that is OK. Stick with the public narratives. Therefore, Trump is not an ET, And QM is a valid science. Freewill belief.

Your IQ score went up by 1. So did your credit score.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2020 12:06:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
Your IQ score went up by 1. So did your credit score.

If Anon/Noah sticks to Wikipedia, The "controller" of public narratives, Then will his IQ and credit score increase by 10?
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2020 10:14:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
A representative from the DOD told Tucker Carlson on nation wide Fox news we are not alone and we have known that for 70 years. Tucker Carlson retorted, Then the government has been lying to the public for 70 years. Why?

In 2015, Very few people believed the government lied to them. Trump has fixed that perception. The very first step of ET disclosure is to remove the squeaky-clean image the government doesn't lie. The lies told by everyone about Trump to impeach him in the US government has effectively knocked off the "lie paradigm" for ET disclose, And it will give Trump a third term when the world sees a strong leader is needed for world change after ET disclosure is finished. Democrats were told to lie by Trump and other ETs. ET disclosure is on the way. The cover-up lies about the ETs will become a non-issuer to the public. Hallelujah! God is in control of the world. Brilliant strategy!

Government has confessed to "Extra-something".
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=e9Db3z0XvdQ
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2020 10:53:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
A representative from the DOD told Tucker Carlson on nation wide Fox news we are not alone and we have known that for 70 years. Tucker Carlson retorted, Then the government has been lying to the public for 70 years. Why?

In 2015, Very few people believed the government lied to them. Trump has fixed that perception. The very first step of ET disclosure is to remove the squeaky-clean image the government doesn't lie. The lies told by everyone about Trump to impeach him in the US government has effectively knocked off the "lie paradigm" for ET disclose, And it will give Trump a third term when the world sees a strong leader is needed for world change after ET disclosure is finished. Democrats were told to lie by Trump and other ETs. ET disclosure is on the way. The cover-up lies about the ETs will become a non-issuer to the public. Hallelujah! God is in control of the world. Brilliant strategy!

Government has confessed to "Extra-something".
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=e9Db3z0XvdQ

You have been posting for over a year what the ETs are going to disclose. Now you are claiming the Government are lying about ETs. Yet the ETs are empowered by God.
Make up your mind Anon. The Law of One was published without any government interference.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.