Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

Proof: Holy Ghost sex in the Bible

anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2020 1:46:39 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
In terms of Holy Ghost sexual intercourse and masturbation, The question was whether or not the assemblies should teach the Gentiles the practice. Peter received the vision first to go to the Gentiles. He saw all the unclean animals come down 3 times in a bed sheet. He knew what it meant. The Gentiles would be cleansed in mortality by Holy Ghost sex. No one on earth knows what the bed sheet means. The 1st century Assemblies did. 3x means Holy Spirit (3) power used in Holy Ghost sex would clean the Gentiles to live in heaven to prepare for death and resurrection in unclean mortality and die. The vision is so crystal clear, Anyone who repents of moonlight religions will also see the truth in the light. Incredibly succinct vision, Don't you agree?

Therefore, How many times does the Bible teach Holy Ghost sex?

1. Marriage of Yahushua
2. 1 John 1-5 goes into great detail about both "seeing and touching" the Holy "Ghost" and left the details to word of mouth.
3. Paul teaches love in 1 Cor 13 of seeing in a mirror, Dimly. How can anyone talk about love without sex? Duh!
4. Paul teaches about self-controlled masturbation in 1 Cor 7.
5. Peter has a vision from God in several chapters of Acts of a bed sheet used for sex and the unclean animals in it. Clean in the Law = immortality. Unclean = mortality.
6. How many more?

Masturbation is not in the Bible, Except implied as approved by Paul's rather wise and discrete writing about it.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2020 4:49:21 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
In terms of Holy Ghost sexual intercourse and masturbation, The question was whether or not the assemblies should teach the Gentiles the practice. Peter received the vision first to go to the Gentiles. He saw all the unclean animals come down 3 times in a bed sheet. He knew what it meant. The Gentiles would be cleansed in mortality by Holy Ghost sex. No one on earth knows what the bed sheet means. The 1st century Assemblies did. 3x means Holy Spirit (3) power used in Holy Ghost sex would clean the Gentiles to live in heaven to prepare for death and resurrection in unclean mortality and die. The vision is so crystal clear, Anyone who repents of moonlight religions will also see the truth in the light. Incredibly succinct vision, Don't you agree?

Therefore, How many times does the Bible teach Holy Ghost sex?

1. Marriage of Yahushua
2. 1 John 1-5 goes into great detail about both "seeing and touching" the Holy "Ghost" and left the details to word of mouth.
3. Paul teaches love in 1 Cor 13 of seeing in a mirror, Dimly. How can anyone talk about love without sex? Duh!
4. Paul teaches about self-controlled masturbation in 1 Cor 7.
5. Peter has a vision from God in several chapters of Acts of a bed sheet used for sex and the unclean animals in it. Clean in the Law = immortality. Unclean = mortality.
6. How many more?

Masturbation is not in the Bible, Except implied as approved by Paul's rather wise and discrete writing about it.

Peters was told to kill and eat the animals, Not masturbate. Learn to read!
Acts 10:13 Then a voice told him, "Get up, Peter. Kill and eat. "
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2020 6:35:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
Peters was told to kill and eat the animals, Not masturbate. Learn to read!
Acts 10:13 Then a voice told him, "Get up, Peter. Kill and eat. "

The vision is a Metaphor to kill and eat the "living" false ideas of the Jews regarding the Gentiles. They are to be one heart and one soul in the first heaven whether they live by translation as Israel or die and are resurrected as Gentile-angel-dogs.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2020 6:46:21 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Clarification. Kill the living bad ideas and eat the Word of God. God could have said the clear meaning. But he did not. Peter interprets the vision for us leaving out the details of Holy Ghost sex for obvious reasons. Word of mouth teaching that could not be passed around town in a letter. Way too private with God.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2020 3:30:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Peters was told to kill and eat the animals, Not masturbate. Learn to read!
Acts 10:13 Then a voice told him, "Get up, Peter. Kill and eat. "

The vision is a Metaphor to kill and eat the "living" false ideas of the Jews regarding the Gentiles. They are to be one heart and one soul in the first heaven whether they live by translation as Israel or die and are resurrected as Gentile-angel-dogs.

Acts 10:9-16 New International Version (NIV)

Peter"s Vision
9 About noon the following day as they were on their journey and approaching the city, Peter went up on the roof to pray. 10 He became hungry and wanted something to eat, And while the meal was being prepared, He fell into a trance. 11 He saw heaven opened and something like a large sheet being let down to earth by its four corners. 12 It contained all kinds of four-footed animals, As well as reptiles and birds. 13 Then a voice told him, "Get up, Peter. Kill and eat. "

The verses say the animals were sent from heaven. You are saying they are a metaphor for false ideas which are being sent from heaven.
You said you got your revelation standing in heaven on a sea of glass. That explains where you got all your false ideas from.

You didn't get it from your wife either. You had to masturbate when your wife was on her periods remember?
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2020 8:17:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish, The shame of masturbation is a thick black cloud over the earth by 2. 2+ billion Christians. They have twisted the meaning of the "private" feelings God places in the heart to be intimate with Him-Her in secret. They define the God-given privacy of love as "sin". Therefore, We should not masturbate with pleasure "alone". Therefore, Masturbation is selfishness and sin.

What the hell? God is with us in our heart to be private and not to be paraded around in evil religions who do not know Him-Her with masturbation. No. All our collective consciousness has been turned upside down. Religions define the "selfish feelings of sexual desire" and "its evil selfish deeds" as sin, And NOT their wacky moonlight evil ideas as the "true" error. Privacy feelings are not a sin. Duh! But religions turn the feelings into unnecessary and evil shame. The men and women become guilt-ridden zombies with garbage ideas their minds process perfectly according to freewill belief.

The smart people figure out shame and guilt are evil, And they create nudist colonies to destroy sexual shame and guilt, Removing the privacy mortals need in Holy Ghost sex, Not knowing the truth. Nudist colonies have a purpose from God to counter-balance evil religions, And they can live without sexual shame and guilt about their God-created bodies. Amen. But they will never know God privately by Holy Ghost sex, Until they restore the privacy God desires.

Only in the third heaven are body vehicles nude like Adam and Eve were born immortal. Immortals all know God by sex. That said, In mortality, Our dragons have been released in adults. Therefore, God wants mortals to wear clothes.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2020 8:56:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Peters was told to kill and eat the animals, Not masturbate. Learn to read!
Acts 10:13 Then a voice told him, "Get up, Peter. Kill and eat. "

The vision is a Metaphor to kill and eat the "living" false ideas of the Jews regarding the Gentiles. They are to be one heart and one soul in the first heaven whether they live by translation as Israel or die and are resurrected as Gentile-angel-dogs.

Acts 10:9-16 New International Version (NIV)

Peter"s Vision
9 About noon the following day as they were on their journey and approaching the city, Peter went up on the roof to pray. 10 He became hungry and wanted something to eat, And while the meal was being prepared, He fell into a trance. 11 He saw heaven opened and something like a large sheet being let down to earth by its four corners. 12 It contained all kinds of four-footed animals, As well as reptiles and birds. 13 Then a voice told him, "Get up, Peter. Kill and eat. "

The verses say the animals were sent from heaven. You are saying they are a metaphor for false ideas which are being sent from heaven.
You said you got your revelation standing in heaven on a sea of glass. That explains where you got all your false ideas from.

You didn't get it from your wife either. You had to masturbate when your wife was on her periods remember?

In Peter's vision, "kill the ideas" mean blow jobs in the lake of fire in the woman's acid stomach and using ice-cold intellectual cleansing in the lake of fire--no emoions. An ice cube on the hand feels like fire and becomes a small lake in your hand.

"Eat ideas" means sexual intercourse for New Ideas in the Word of God. How do we know? Because the bed sheet points to Holy Ghost sex to heal the 4 corners of self. Physical sex is either orally to kill the sperm or in the vagina to create life. The physical is a mirror of eternal life of the ideas of our Heavenly Father. Or the death of dumb ideas.

Therefore, Peter killed the dumb ideas of the Jews to separate from the Gentiles based on religious moonlight. Then God birthed the new idea in Peter's heart to call no man "common or unclean" because he "knew" what the words "unclean" and "clean" actually meant in God's view of man.

Being consistent since entering DDO. Unclean = mortality. Clean=immortality.

Everything Anon/Noah teaches are ideas in the Bible hidden in secret by God from those who walk in darkness in Genesis 1:2 and do not walk in the created light of the world in Genesis 1:3. Holy Ghost sexual intercourse or masterbation is good and not evil.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2020 9:01:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, The shame of masturbation is a thick black cloud over the earth by 2. 2+ billion Christians. They have twisted the meaning of the "private" feelings God places in the heart to be intimate with Him-Her in secret. They define the God-given privacy of love as "sin". Therefore, We should not masturbate with pleasure "alone". Therefore, Masturbation is selfishness and sin.

What the hell? God is with us in our heart to be private and not to be paraded around in evil religions who do not know Him-Her with masturbation. No. All our collective consciousness has been turned upside down. Religions define the "selfish feelings of sexual desire" and "its evil selfish deeds" as sin, And NOT their wacky moonlight evil ideas as the "true" error. Privacy feelings are not a sin. Duh! But religions turn the feelings into unnecessary and evil shame. The men and women become guilt-ridden zombies with garbage ideas their minds process perfectly according to freewill belief.

The smart people figure out shame and guilt are evil, And they create nudist colonies to destroy sexual shame and guilt, Removing the privacy mortals need in Holy Ghost sex, Not knowing the truth. Nudist colonies have a purpose from God to counter-balance evil religions, And they can live without sexual shame and guilt about their God-created bodies. Amen. But they will never know God privately by Holy Ghost sex, Until they restore the privacy God desires.

Only in the third heaven are body vehicles nude like Adam and Eve were born immortal. Immortals all know God by sex. That said, In mortality, Our dragons have been released in adults. Therefore, God wants mortals to wear clothes.

Now you are trying to say you have more reasons than your wife's periods alone for masturbating.

Anon wrote: Anon/Noah will post the proof Paul taught Holy Ghost sex identity to heal bestiality, Child molestation, Rape, Incest, Homosexuality, And any form of sex "imbalance" of gender identity. The good news is these are not "sins" as the world teaches. They are imbalanced two-gender identity that will prevent Israel from becoming Gods and Goddesses. God will balance the heart by Holy Ghost sex.

Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.

Anon said: Anon/Noah will post the proof Paul taught Holy Ghost sex identity to heal bestiality, Child molestation, Rape, Incest, Homosexuality.
The good news is these are not "sins" as the world teaches.

Are you the proof?
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2020 10:57:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Here is Peter's vision:

Acts 10:9-16
The next day, As they went on their journey and drew near the city, Peter went up on the housetop to pray, About the sixth hour. Then he became very hungry and wanted to eat; but while they made ready, He fell into a trance and saw heaven opened and an object like a great sheet bound at the four corners, Descending to him and let down to the earth. In it were all kinds of four-footed animals of the earth, Wild beasts, Creeping things, And birds of the air. And a voice came to him, "Rise, Peter; kill and eat. " But Peter said, "Not so, Lord! For I have never eaten anything common or unclean. "And a voice spoke to him again the second time, "What God has cleansed you must not call common. " This was done three times. And the object was taken up into heaven again.

Peter was physically hungry for food, And his carnal mind caused him to assume the Lord meant to physically break Torah. Peter needed correction. This happens to prophets all the time to be blinded by "physical visions" like Roy Sausek--and especially the black-grace prophets of the Luciferians. They see the physical visions and immediately the carnal brain sees mortality by habit--like Albert Pike's 1957 vision of nuclear devastation:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4338512/

White grace Holy Ghost sex works much differently and provides the metaphysical meaning "in the heart collective spirit orb" from the metaphysical Most High God. Any vision a Luciferian, Witch, Wizard, Or magician has every had in this life or past lives will never be wasted to know good and evil as Gods and Goddesses with access to the eternal memory libraries in sexual intimacy with God. The mortal visions came from God. When the time is right, God will bring the vision to your mind and reveal in the light what the vision means to increase your knowledge of God. We renew the mind daily by love-sacrifice to prepare for the new knowledge of God. NO VISION OR WORD IS WASTED. EVER. They All have rich meaning in white-grace power. The carnal mind is the enemy to the pure knowledge of God.

Peter was given the physical interpretation audibly, But the more esoteric sexual meanings were given later through Holy Ghost sex. The hunger was a deliberate distraction created by God's predestinated vision at that moment to blind Peter. The example in scripture is to demonstrate to the prophets how God blinds them to do His will in their blindness by the timing of events to demonstrate His Almighty Power. He is in control of all events every moment. White grace transitions the heart to predestination power so the prophets can relax about free will works that are illusions of the space-time Matrix of God.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2020 11:23:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Every idea in Anon/Noah's heart is connected to the Bible. His knowledge of God started in Heaven 4 years ago, But he already had the false dead Bible idol in his head with all the study he had done after age 17 for 40 until age 57. It wasn't until God restored the doctrine of reincarnation by white grace life did ideas start synergizing in his heart from his 40 years of study

Then he entered the sea of glass to go 20 mph in May 2018.

Then he entered DDO and started traveling 80MPH to shed the false paradigms in his heart from all the 40 years of study of Christianity and traveling through 10 different "religions" in search for the truth.

In 2002, A prophet friend had a vision of me rummaging through a trash can looking for something. We both did not no what it meant. We were both blinded by Christian paradigms. Religion are big garbage cans. Anan/Noah just received that truth. God brought that vision into his mind and turned on the light. It was not the Still Small Voice. It was the light of God that has no darkness.

God turned on the light today from 18 years ago when the prophet received the vision BUT COULD NOT TELL ME WHAT IT MEANT IN THE MOONLIGHT. WE WERE BOTH BLINDED BY GOD NO MATTER WHAT WE DID. GOD'S CHOICE OF DARKESS AT THE TIME 18 YEAR AGO VS WHITE GRACE TODAY BY HOLY GHOST SEX.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2020 11:30:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Here is Peter's vision:

Acts 10:9-16
The next day, As they went on their journey and drew near the city, Peter went up on the housetop to pray, About the sixth hour. Then he became very hungry and wanted to eat; but while they made ready, He fell into a trance and saw heaven opened and an object like a great sheet bound at the four corners, Descending to him and let down to the earth. In it were all kinds of four-footed animals of the earth, Wild beasts, Creeping things, And birds of the air. And a voice came to him, "Rise, Peter; kill and eat. " But Peter said, "Not so, Lord! For I have never eaten anything common or unclean. "And a voice spoke to him again the second time, "What God has cleansed you must not call common. " This was done three times. And the object was taken up into heaven again.

Peter was physically hungry for food, And his carnal mind caused him to assume the Lord meant to physically break Torah. Peter needed correction. This happens to prophets all the time to be blinded by "physical visions" like Roy Sausek--and especially the black-grace prophets of the Luciferians. They see the physical visions and immediately the carnal brain sees mortality by habit--like Albert Pike's 1957 vision of nuclear devastation:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4338512/

White grace Holy Ghost sex works much differently and provides the metaphysical meaning "in the heart collective spirit orb" from the metaphysical Most High God. Any vision a Luciferian, Witch, Wizard, Or magician has every had in this life or past lives will never be wasted to know good and evil as Gods and Goddesses with access to the eternal memory libraries in sexual intimacy with God. The mortal visions came from God. When the time is right, God will bring the vision to your mind and reveal in the light what the vision means to increase your knowledge of God. We renew the mind daily by love-sacrifice to prepare for the new knowledge of God. NO VISION OR WORD IS WASTED. EVER. They All have rich meaning in white-grace power. The carnal mind is the enemy to the pure knowledge of God.

Peter was given the physical interpretation audibly, But the more esoteric sexual meanings were given later through Holy Ghost sex. The hunger was a deliberate distraction created by God's predestinated vision at that moment to blind Peter. The example in scripture is to demonstrate to the prophets how God blinds them to do His will in their blindness by the timing of events to demonstrate His Almighty Power. He is in control of all events every moment. White grace transitions the heart to predestination power so the prophets can relax about free will works that are illusions of the space-time Matrix of God.

Acts 10:
17 While Peter was wondering about the meaning of the vision, The men sent by Cornelius found out where Simon"s house was and stopped at the gate.

19 While Peter was still thinking about the vision, The Spirit said to him, "Simon, Three[a] men are looking for you.

The following verses tell us Peter never fully understood the meaning of the vision. He was also interrupted so he never got to the Holy Ghost sex or time to masturbate.

Read your bible Anon.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2020 3:14:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Here is Peter's vision:

Acts 10:9-16
The next day, As they went on their journey and drew near the city, Peter went up on the housetop to pray, About the sixth hour. Then he became very hungry and wanted to eat; but while they made ready, He fell into a trance and saw heaven opened and an object like a great sheet bound at the four corners, Descending to him and let down to the earth. In it were all kinds of four-footed animals of the earth, Wild beasts, Creeping things, And birds of the air. And a voice came to him, "Rise, Peter; kill and eat. " But Peter said, "Not so, Lord! For I have never eaten anything common or unclean. "And a voice spoke to him again the second time, "What God has cleansed you must not call common. " This was done three times. And the object was taken up into heaven again.

Peter was physically hungry for food, And his carnal mind caused him to assume the Lord meant to physically break Torah. Peter needed correction. This happens to prophets all the time to be blinded by "physical visions" like Roy Sausek--and especially the black-grace prophets of the Luciferians. They see the physical visions and immediately the carnal brain sees mortality by habit--like Albert Pike's 1957 vision of nuclear devastation:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4338512/

White grace Holy Ghost sex works much differently and provides the metaphysical meaning "in the heart collective spirit orb" from the metaphysical Most High God. Any vision a Luciferian, Witch, Wizard, Or magician has every had in this life or past lives will never be wasted to know good and evil as Gods and Goddesses with access to the eternal memory libraries in sexual intimacy with God. The mortal visions came from God. When the time is right, God will bring the vision to your mind and reveal in the light what the vision means to increase your knowledge of God. We renew the mind daily by love-sacrifice to prepare for the new knowledge of God. NO VISION OR WORD IS WASTED. EVER. They All have rich meaning in white-grace power. The carnal mind is the enemy to the pure knowledge of God.

Peter was given the physical interpretation audibly, But the more esoteric sexual meanings were given later through Holy Ghost sex. The hunger was a deliberate distraction created by God's predestinated vision at that moment to blind Peter. The example in scripture is to demonstrate to the prophets how God blinds them to do His will in their blindness by the timing of events to demonstrate His Almighty Power. He is in control of all events every moment. White grace transitions the heart to predestination power so the prophets can relax about free will works that are illusions of the space-time Matrix of God.

Acts 10:
17 While Peter was wondering about the meaning of the vision, The men sent by Cornelius found out where Simon"s house was and stopped at the gate.

19 While Peter was still thinking about the vision, The Spirit said to him, "Simon, Three[a] men are looking for you.


The following verses tell us Peter never fully understood the meaning of the vision. He was also interrupted so he never got to the Holy Ghost sex or time to masturbate.

Read your bible Anon.

Good point. Peter doesn't figure out the truth right away, But needs time for "his heart" to reason through the valid evidence. God shifts to the "Still Small Voice" in his heart. Two witnesses in Rev11:

1. Physical senses of first-hand miracles.
2. Intellectual reasoning with purpose and brilliance.

Anon would not have gone forward on DDO to reveal he was reincarnated Noah without first-hand physical evidence. Both witnesses work as One Witness.

Acts 10:19-21
While Peter thought about the vision [valid evidence of first witness], The **Spirit** [Still Small Voice in his heart] said to him, "Behold, Three men [3=Holy Spirit Power Predestinated perfect timing] are seeking you. Arise therefore, Go down and go with them, doubting nothing; for I have sent them. " Then Peter went down to the men who had been sent to him from Cornelius, And said, "Yes, I am he whom you seek. For what reason have you come? "

Peter still doesn't put the pieces together by white grace sex revelation.

Acts 20:22
And they said, "Cornelius the centurion, A just man, One who fears God and has a good reputation among all the nation of the Jews, Was divinely instructed by a holy angel to summon you to his house, And to hear words from you. " Then he invited them in and lodged them.

Then Peter goes to bed and has Holy Ghost sex and figures out the puzzle.
Acts 10:23
On the next day Peter went away with them, And some brethren from Joppa accompanied him.

The next day Peter knows the meaning of the vision after Holy Ghost sex:

Acts 10:28-29
Then he said to them, "You know how unlawful it is for a Jewish man to keep company with or go to one of another nation. But God has shown me that I should not call any man common or unclean.


The chapter is carefully written by Luke to hide Holy Ghost sex from the unrepentant souls who walk in darkness by the dragon and 2-beast system. Very clever by God to keep His intimate sexual relationship PRIVATE, Don't you agree? Those walking in the light of God by true repentance to not steal will see the truth.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2020 3:55:35 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:

Now you are trying to say you have more reasons than your wife's periods alone for masturbating.

Sometimes. Ever been married to a woman who is "not in the mood" for whatever reason? That went way way way down after Holy Ghost sex. When the love in the woman is released by God, All she wants to feel is love for you and "unforced" orgasms. She will happily put her desires on you naturally by free will trust.

Anon wrote: Anon/Noah will post the proof Paul taught Holy Ghost sex identity to heal bestiality, Child molestation, Rape, Incest, Homosexuality, And any form of sex "imbalance" of gender identity. The good news is these are not "sins" as the world teaches. They are imbalanced two-gender identity that will prevent Israel from becoming Gods and Goddesses. God will balance the heart by Holy Ghost sex.

Anon/Noah stands by his "ideas" from God. If he is blind and sees it, He will let DDO know about it when God turns on the light. The ideal is each person gets his own revelation from the sea of glass. Every soul is equal in eternal life

Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.

Correct. But he clarified the over-used phrase already. He stands by is "ideas" not his "words" because sometimes he omits words such as the sentence above omits "wife".

Anon said: Anon/Noah will post the proof Paul taught Holy Ghost sex identity to heal bestiality, Child molestation, Rape, Incest, Homosexuality.

Anon/Noah provided proof in another thread. Paul's chapter on love in 1 Cor 13 includes Holy Ghost sex. Paul describes the "Ghost" perfectly. It is like looking in a mirror, Dimly to see our true identity as One Yahweh Elohim.
</strong, >
The good news is these are not "sins" as the world teaches.

Anon/Noah stands behind his ideas. If evidence forces change, He will change.

Are you the proof?
,
No. Anon/Noah is just a mortal man.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2020 5:57:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:

Now you are trying to say you have more reasons than your wife's periods alone for masturbating.

Sometimes. Ever been married to a woman who is "not in the mood" for whatever reason? That went way way way down after Holy Ghost sex. When the love in the woman is released by God, All she wants to feel is love for you and "unforced" orgasms. She will happily put her desires on you naturally by free will trust.

Anon wrote: Anon/Noah will post the proof Paul taught Holy Ghost sex identity to heal bestiality, Child molestation, Rape, Incest, Homosexuality, And any form of sex "imbalance" of gender identity. The good news is these are not "sins" as the world teaches. They are imbalanced two-gender identity that will prevent Israel from becoming Gods and Goddesses. God will balance the heart by Holy Ghost sex.

Anon/Noah stands by his "ideas" from God. If he is blind and sees it, He will let DDO know about it when God turns on the light. The ideal is each person gets his own revelation from the sea of glass. Every soul is equal in eternal life

Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.

Correct. But he clarified the over-used phrase already. He stands by is "ideas" not his "words" because sometimes he omits words such as the sentence above omits "wife".

Anon said: Anon/Noah will post the proof Paul taught Holy Ghost sex identity to heal bestiality, Child molestation, Rape, Incest, Homosexuality.

Anon/Noah provided proof in another thread. Paul's chapter on love in 1 Cor 13 includes Holy Ghost sex. Paul describes the "Ghost" perfectly. It is like looking in a mirror, Dimly to see our true identity as One Yahweh Elohim.
</strong, >
The good news is these are not "sins" as the world teaches.

Anon/Noah stands behind his ideas. If evidence forces change, He will change.

Are you the proof?
,
No. Anon/Noah is just a mortal man.

So you masturbate for the same reason a masturbator does who is also mortal.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2020 6:25:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish, No one on earth masturbates or has sexual intercourse like Anon/Noah and his wife. No one teaches repentance is to stop different forms of stealing that all come from the foundation of emotional coveting in darkness of bad ideas. No one else teaches Israel is not to die of old age. Plus Yahweh has taught hundreds of band new paradigms that are being restored to our planet by the white grace power by the sea of glass. The closet sexual comparison would be visions in "black grace" power given by God during sex but with no knowledge of God. Darkness. Powerful and pleasurable. Yes. But no sunlight. Only moonlight counterfeits of love, Fear, And guilt in the name of God's power.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2020 9:20:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, No one on earth masturbates or has sexual intercourse like Anon/Noah and his wife. No one teaches repentance is to stop different forms of stealing that all come from the foundation of emotional coveting in darkness of bad ideas. No one else teaches Israel is not to die of old age. Plus Yahweh has taught hundreds of band new paradigms that are being restored to our planet by the white grace power by the sea of glass. The closet sexual comparison would be visions in "black grace" power given by God during sex but with no knowledge of God. Darkness. Powerful and pleasurable. Yes. But no sunlight. Only moonlight counterfeits of love, Fear, And guilt in the name of God's power.

Here is what you said about time with your wife.

Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.

When you are with your wife you are engaged in spiritual intimacy like reading the bible or praying together (spiritual intimacy)
spiritual definition: 1. Relating to deep feelings and beliefs, Especially religious beliefs: as opposed to material or physical things.

When your wife is on her periods you take up masturbating (stimulate one's own genitals for sexual pleasure. )
So all your biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when your wife is on her periods.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2020 7:56:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, No one on earth masturbates or has sexual intercourse like Anon/Noah and his wife. No one teaches repentance is to stop different forms of stealing that all come from the foundation of emotional coveting in darkness of bad ideas. No one else teaches Israel is not to die of old age. Plus Yahweh has taught hundreds of band new paradigms that are being restored to our planet by the white grace power by the sea of glass. The closet sexual comparison would be visions in "black grace" power given by God during sex but with no knowledge of God. Darkness. Powerful and pleasurable. Yes. But no sunlight. Only moonlight counterfeits of love, Fear, And guilt in the name of God's power.

Here is what you said about time with your wife.

Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.

When you are with your wife you are engaged in spiritual intimacy like reading the bible or praying together (spiritual intimacy)
spiritual definition: 1. Relating to deep feelings and beliefs, Especially religious beliefs: as opposed to material or physical things.

When your wife is on her periods you take up masturbating (stimulate one's own genitals for sexual pleasure. )
So all your biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when your wife is on her periods.

Anon/Noah stands by his ideas behind his words. They are not his ideas. They were created trillions of years ago and are validated from the Bible,
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2020 8:22:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, No one on earth masturbates or has sexual intercourse like Anon/Noah and his wife. No one teaches repentance is to stop different forms of stealing that all come from the foundation of emotional coveting in darkness of bad ideas. No one else teaches Israel is not to die of old age. Plus Yahweh has taught hundreds of band new paradigms that are being restored to our planet by the white grace power by the sea of glass. The closet sexual comparison would be visions in "black grace" power given by God during sex but with no knowledge of God. Darkness. Powerful and pleasurable. Yes. But no sunlight. Only moonlight counterfeits of love, Fear, And guilt in the name of God's power.

Here is what you said about time with your wife.

Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.

When you are with your wife you are engaged in spiritual intimacy like reading the bible or praying together (spiritual intimacy)
spiritual definition: 1. Relating to deep feelings and beliefs, Especially religious beliefs: as opposed to material or physical things.

When your wife is on her periods you take up masturbating (stimulate one's own genitals for sexual pleasure. )
So all your biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when your wife is on her periods.

Anon/Noah stands by his ideas behind his words. They are not his ideas. They were created trillions of years ago and are validated from the Bible,

How can it not be your ideas when all of your Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when your wife is on her periods?
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2020 9:35:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish, Holy Ghost sex is truly from God. He created it trillions of years ago. Anon/Noah is revealing where the ideas are hidden in the Bible. You can believe whatever you want. Freewill belief.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2020 4:27:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, Holy Ghost sex is truly from God. He created it trillions of years ago. Anon/Noah is revealing where the ideas are hidden in the Bible. You can believe whatever you want. Freewill belief.

You chose to masturbate during your wife's periods. Most people choose to spend their time more wisely.
You are not even having sex when you are masturbating. You are masturbating. So why are you involving the Holy Ghost in your masturbation?

You are not revealing where the ideas are hidden in the bible. You are revealing what you do with your hands when you wife has her periods.
Why are you struggling to tell the difference? Your mind ain't right Anon!
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2020 12:58:36 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, Holy Ghost sex is truly from God. He created it trillions of years ago. Anon/Noah is revealing where the ideas are hidden in the Bible. You can believe whatever you want. Freewill belief.

You chose to masturbate during your wife's periods. Most people choose to spend their time more wisely.
You are not even having sex when you are masturbating. You are masturbating. So why are you involving the Holy Ghost in your masturbation?

You are not revealing where the ideas are hidden in the bible. You are revealing what you do with your hands when you wife has her periods.
Why are you struggling to tell the difference? Your mind ain't right Anon!

A billion+ people have sex every night or masturbate. Do you have a problem with sex? Or do you deny the truth what happens every night? Everyone masturbates and has sex but they do not talk about it BECAUSE GOD MADE IT PRIVATE FOR HOLY GHOST SEX. Duh! It's only God's private business. People feel really weird talking about their personal sex lives in public. They can talk about anything but sex. Why? God made sex private.

Get a clue, Everyone. Harikrish, Have you said even one idea about your sex life? No. Silence. As it should be. It's nobody else's business. Anon/Noah is only taking about Holy Ghost sex because it is in the Bible to teach the human race how God can resolve all of their many world, Societal, And family problem by Holy Ghost sex. All of our problems go back to imbalanced gender sex. But humans spend their time pretending about the matter and denying the sex imbalance of energy even exist! A billion+ people have sex every night.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2020 6:13:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, Holy Ghost sex is truly from God. He created it trillions of years ago. Anon/Noah is revealing where the ideas are hidden in the Bible. You can believe whatever you want. Freewill belief.

You chose to masturbate during your wife's periods. Most people choose to spend their time more wisely.
You are not even having sex when you are masturbating. You are masturbating. So why are you involving the Holy Ghost in your masturbation?

You are not revealing where the ideas are hidden in the bible. You are revealing what you do with your hands when you wife has her periods.
Why are you struggling to tell the difference? Your mind ain't right Anon!

A billion+ people have sex every night or masturbate. Do you have a problem with sex? Or do you deny the truth what happens every night? Everyone masturbates and has sex but they do not talk about it BECAUSE GOD MADE IT PRIVATE FOR HOLY GHOST SEX. Duh! It's only God's private business. People feel really weird talking about their personal sex lives in public. They can talk about anything but sex. Why? God made sex private.

Get a clue, Everyone. Harikrish, Have you said even one idea about your sex life? No. Silence. As it should be. It's nobody else's business. Anon/Noah is only taking about Holy Ghost sex because it is in the Bible to teach the human race how God can resolve all of their many world, Societal, And family problem by Holy Ghost sex. All of our problems go back to imbalanced gender sex. But humans spend their time pretending about the matter and denying the sex imbalance of energy even exist! A billion+ people have sex every night.


You are not talking about having sex. You are talking about masturbating when your wife is on her periods.

Here is what you said:
Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "
Anon wrote: "Holy Ghost sex is the most important principle to heal bestiality. "

You posted several times you engaged in Holy Ghost sex and you even gave your reasons. Anon wrote: "Holy Ghost sex is the most important principle to heal bestiality. "
So you were having Holy Ghost sex to heal you from beastiality.

You chose to masturbate during your wife's periods. Most people choose to spend their time more wisely.
You are not even having sex when you are masturbating. You are masturbating. So why are you involving the Holy Ghost in your masturbation?

You are not revealing where the ideas are hidden in the bible. You are revealing what you do with your hands when you wife has her periods.
Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

Why are you struggling to tell the difference? Your mind ain't right Anon!
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2020 5:11:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
For Harikrish. . .

You are not talking about having sex. You are talking about masturbating when your wife is on her periods.

Here is what you said:
Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "
Anon wrote: "Holy Ghost sex is the most important principle to heal bestiality. "

You posted several times you engaged in Holy Ghost sex and you even gave your reasons. Anon wrote: "Holy Ghost sex is the most important principle to heal bestiality. "
So you were having Holy Ghost sex to heal you from beastiality.

You chose to masturbate during your wife's periods. Most people choose to spend their time more wisely.
You are not even having sex when you are masturbating. You are masturbating. So why are you involving the Holy Ghost in your masturbation?

You are not revealing where the ideas are hidden in the bible. You are revealing what you do with your hands when you wife has her periods.
Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

Why are you struggling to tell the difference? Your mind ain't right Anon!

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.