Jump to topic:

Hariskrish is saying his farewells.

Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2020 3:59:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
It seems that even the end comes for the idiot Harikrish.

His webs of lies and spam has now so circled that is almost spent.

It almost seems like he has to spam so that he thinks someone cares.

I have a feeling he might even actually understand this. Not really hopeful though.

He is a poor specimen of humanity. He is an embarrassment to Hindus. To Indians. To the brown / black races of humanity. He is nuts. Crazy with a capital S.

Good bye Harikrish - we tried to help you. Unfortunately it takes more than an offer to actually assist.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2020 6:54:11 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

I have a feeling he might even actually understand this. Not really hopeful though.

He is a poor specimen of humanity. He is an embarrassment to Hindus. To Indians. To the brown / black races of humanity. He is nuts. Crazy with a capital S.

Good bye Harikrish - we tried to help you. Unfortunately it takes more than an offer to actually assist.

The idiot was spent 5 years ago. He got banned from every debate site, And is now spamming his racist stupidity to his own Facebook page.

He just congratulated himself as being "right" because no one posts to his threads anymore.

He's empty. He knows it. Somewhere in the fog in his illiterate mind he knows his pretend world is lame, And that spending 6 years simply spamming the same thing over and over is not the behavior of someone sane.

He desperately needs a new site where people don't know his insanity. In the main time, He isn't in control of his behavior. He's compulsive. So though he knows he's being crazy, He can't stop. As he himself says, Stupid people cannot modify their behavior.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2020 9:00:36 AM
Holy Ghost sex is the solution to all of our planet's problems both individually and collectively.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2020 4:36:52 PM
ethang5 wrote:

We know what you did to Franklin's butthole nigger Ethang.

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343867/
When asked who was the nigger that buggered him
Franklin replied. CONFESSION:The Nigger was ohhhh gasp Nigger Ethang

You are everything you hate about yourself which you tried to project on others. But Harikrish exposed you.

Nigger Ethang, You come to DDO daily but you won't defend your God or beliefs or wife or children or you people or your country. You just obsess over how very black a negroid you are.

You hate being black. But you are very black.
Now you confess you are very black after confessing for years you are a poor African slave living in Ghana Africa. So even among blacks you are very black! Lol!

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

You accept you follow Christianity a slave religion.
Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave.
Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

Pastor Ray Hagins calls Christianity a slave religion.
Ray Hagins breaking the bonds of slavery.
https://youtu. Be/lR5CTrkokes

Racism in religion.
https://youtu. Be/mX1RKMb5MPM

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu. Be/p6k5JxYFpbY

You accuse members of being mentally ill. But you are mentally ill.

Ethang wrote: My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "
Then the nigger became mentally weak and embraced a slave religion Christianity.
Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
You can buy a African slaves in Libya for $400 each.

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school. I guess whether something sounds like a boast or not often depends on the listeners own socio-economic educational level.

We know what Ethang's socio-economic status is, He has been working for over 22 years as a delivery mule in Ghana smuggling free bibles for a lving.

You talk about slums in India but Nigger Ethang you are the only slumdog slum dweller on DDO who actually lives in a slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
Open sewers run throughout your city and houses In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

You are the most shamed nigger on DDO nigger Ethang.

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

What do we know about blacks?
According to Trump they are shitholes.

You make disparaging comments about Africans when you are a self confessed poor African slave living and working in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Ethang qualifies as a Black Lives Wasted Candidate.
So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 + 7 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)
Any wonder on DART you confessed you had very little money. You poor African slave!

The mark of the beast is your very black skin and negroid appearance.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2020 4:55:30 PM
Tradesecret wrote:

I posted your confession on my FB. Lol!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2020 5:22:12 AM
Harikrish wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

The dumb idiot is not ashamed to admit he has spammed his own FB! Lol

And how many people cared moron? How many comments did you get?

Man you must be butthurt to be punishing yourself!
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2020 5:51:11 AM

Oh I hope you are telling the truth. I am going to sue you for defamation and you are going to wish you really did live in Canada rather than India.

This is going to be fun.

Here on this site - it did not worry me because no one comes to this site. On FB however - they have real monitors.

I hope you have your cheque book out - loser?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2020 6:01:19 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

Oh I hope you are telling the truth. I am going to sue you for defamation and you are going to wish you really did live in Canada rather than India.

This is going to be fun.

Here on this site - it did not worry me because no one comes to this site. On FB however - they have real monitors.

I hope you have your cheque book out - loser?

He used a fake name TS, He did not use his real name to make it, But I have his real name, And the page had to be verified with a valid email address that FB will give up if he violates the law.

I knew I could get him angry enough to spam his own FB. The dumb moron is on FB yelling "nigger! " and saying it's "research". Lol

If there is anyone more stupid than this moron, I think they would be dead from not knowing how to eat.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2020 2:21:40 PM
Tradesecret wrote:

It is posted exactly like you read it here in your own words in quotes with links to the source.
You cannot sue someone for quoting your public confession pervert pastor Tradesecret.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant. Tradesecret also said: and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.

Harikrish exposes a sex deviant Pastor on DDO name Tradesecret. It is no longer a secret.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. . Implying the group you were with were also sex deviants. You were passing through India on your way to Nepal, So you didn't know any Indian then.

You are a pastor visiting a country which views your religion suspiciously. Your mommy is a bible smuggler. You now confirm you are a sex deviant in a public confession " that is not a funny matter to humour about. It is public now you are a sexually perverted Pastor Tradesecret

I never visited your country as a pastor. In fact when I was there I was an atheist looking for truth. I was on my way to Nepal.

You are lying again.
You start with "I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. "

Now you say you are on your way to Nepal. So you were actually just passing through India with destination Nepal. But you lied when you claimed you lived in India for a while. It is also clear you had a problem with sex before you left for India. It's in your confession.

But that did not stop you from pursuing your sexual deviant perversions and then confessing you have a problem with sex.

You are our first sex deviant pastor going public on DDO.

Tradesecret finally confessed he is a a sex deviant. Wow!
To all Christians Tradesecret confessed he is a sex deviant.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. .

Tradesecret wrote: When I was released from slavery to sin and bondage to Satan, My eyes were opened. Although I willingly am a slave of Jesus, He does not treat me like a slave - but like a son. In fact he has promised me his inheritance. Slaves - such as you - will not receive an inheritance from your master - just death and destruction.

You further confessed you were a slave to sin. So you were aware of your sexual perversions and even went pursuing your sexual perversions in other countries.
Now you are expecting an inheritance from your master for confessing you are a liar and a sexual pervert.
Wow! See how warped and perverted your mind is and the God that would give you an inheritance for confessing you are a liar and pervert. That's Christianity in a nutshell!

We are glad to hear you have overcome some of your sexual perversions. I guess you can call us lucky for having been spared your type of afflictions.
I lived in India and been to Nepal and never looked for or saw any sexual deviants. I was a Hindu then unlike you who was in search of God and deviant sexual partners.

it is possible because you are a sex deviant you became as pastor. That's like the pedophiles who become Catholic priest to prey on children. You just got busted!

So you lied when you said you are Indian. You said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.
When pressed you confessed you lied.
You said: Not really. I am not really an Indian. I am too white. I also don't individually have a problem with sex. I think sex is a good thing. It is the Indians who really had a problem with sex.
There are 1. 3 billion Indians. Sex is the least of their problems. Come get your head slapped at the Harikrish Clinic.
So you lied you are Indian. You lied Indians have a sex problem because you did not know Indians or live in India for a while, You were on your way to Nepal. But you confessed you have a problem with sex and the group you were with were sexual deviants. Note you said: we are deviants.

You also pimp your mother and brag about her smuggling Bbles in China putting her in grave danger. The penalty is death for smuggling in China.

Tradesecret wrote: BTW my mother smuggled bibles in her suitcase into China. China at the time did not permit its Christians to have unedited bibles. China, As we all know, Likes to control and determine what its people can think and do. They don't like the Bible because it expects God's people to have a higher loyalty to God than to the State. My mother of whom I am proud, Put her life on the line and her freedom, In order to ensure that people in China could have an uncensored version of the bible in their own language.

You should be embarassed for pimping your mommy smuggler, Showing your scriptural ignorance and calling people names and even lying about Harikrish's sex.
You are the typical Christian PPP. Pimp, Pervert and Preacher.

I now have your confession you are a sex deviant. We have known the other two for a while. Pimp and Preacher.

Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2020 9:38:40 PM
It is posted exactly like you read it here in your own words in quotes with links to the source.
You cannot sue someone for quoting your public confession pervert pastor Tradesecret.

But you have not quoted me - you have interpreted me - loser. And I can sue you loser. LOOOSSEEER.

And this is going to be delightful!

check out what your defence needs to be. Not only does it have to be true - which you cannot claim but it needs to be in the public good - again which it is not.

Idiot.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2020 9:47:45 PM
Tradesecret wrote:

But you have not quoted me - you have interpreted me - loser. And I can sue you loser. LOOOSSEEER.

And this is going to be delightful!

check out what your defence needs to be. Not only does it have to be true - which you cannot claim but it needs to be in the public good - again which it is not.

Idiot.

I have quoted you with links. Lol!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2020 10:43:11 PM
Tradesecret wrote:
I have quoted you with links. Lol!

Well you are going to make it easy, Idiot.
I got some leads about your Church. My FB readers want to know which church you are from. Think you might want to help?
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2020 10:50:45 PM
I got some leads about your Church. My FB readers want to know which church you are from. Think you might want to help?

LOL!

Every time you write something new you just seem to dig your hole deeper?

You have no clue how old I am, Or even what country I am in, Let alone what church I attend.

But since you are the detective - come on tell me where I am?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2020 11:00:41 PM
Tradesecret wrote:

LOL!

Every time you write something new you just seem to dig your hole deeper?

You have no clue how old I am, Or even what country I am in, Let alone what church I attend.

But since you are the detective - come on tell me where I am?

You are from Australia. It's in one of your earlier confessions or maybe I got that from my IP tracker.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2020 11:18:10 PM
You are from Australia. It's in one of your earlier confessions or maybe I got that from my IP tracker.

LOL

Keep it coming. You are a liar and a scammer. I actually don't think you have the intelligence to use an IP tracker. And why do I think that? Because you think I am in Australia. LOL!

Have another look. Goose. Idiot.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2020 12:26:40 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

LOL

Keep it coming. You are a liar and a scammer. I actually don't think you have the intelligence to use an IP tracker. And why do I think that? Because you think I am in Australia. LOL!

Have another look. Goose. Idiot.

You also appear to come from New South Wales right in the middle of the Australian fires. You were quite subdued when I predicted your perverted actions would trigger a plague just like the plagues in Africa.

I should not have been so specific. But it was only a matter of time before you would be judged.

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God is not to be mocked. Whatever a man sows, He will reap in return.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2020 12:29:14 AM
You also appear to come from New South Wales right in the middle of the Australian fires. You were quite subdued when I predicted your perverted actions would trigger a plague just like the plagues in Africa.

You haven't got a clue. And this proves once more you are a liar and scammer.

Do you even know where NSW is?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2020 12:56:41 AM
Tradesecret wrote:
Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India

Oh dear.

You wish you were in India. Australia is burning mate. Over a billion animals dead ready. It's going to be a recurring nightmare.

My sister lives in Victoria. She spent a few months in India to escape the depressing fires in Australia which are closing in on Victoria.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2020 1:09:51 AM
Harikrish wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

Oh dear.

You wish you were in India. Australia is burning mate. Over a billion animals dead ready. It's going to be a recurring nightmare.

My sister lives in Victoria. She spent a few months in India to escape the depressing fires in Australia which are closing in on Victoria.

She was probably raped while in India.

Goose idiot. Lol!

Honk!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2020 4:57:13 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

Oh dear.

She was probably raped while in India.

Goose idiot. Lol!

Honk!

All you ever think about is rape and incest typical of all black negroids.
God is sending plagues to Africa and Australia. India is the spiritual centre of the world. People are fleeing to India as a refuge from these abominations. Indians should not be envied. They should be emulated.

You are everything you hate about yourself which you tried to project on others. But Harikrish exposed you.

Nigger Ethang, You come to DDO daily but you won't defend your God or beliefs or wife or children or your people or your country. You just obsess over how very black a negroid you are.

You hate being black. But you are very black
Now you confess you are very black after confessing for years you are a poor African slave living in Ghana Africa. So even among blacks you are very black! Lol!

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

You accept you follow Christianity a slave religion.
Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave.
Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

Pastor Ray Hagins calls Christianity a slave religion.
Ray Hagins breaking the bonds of slavery.
https://youtu. Be/lR5CTrkokes

Racism in religion.
https://youtu. Be/mX1RKMb5MPM

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu. Be/p6k5JxYFpbY

You accuse members of being mentally ill. But you are mentally ill.

Ethang wrote: My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "
Then the nigger became mentally weak and embraced a slave religion Christianity.
Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
You can buy a African slaves in Libya for $400 each.

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school. I guess whether something sounds like a boast or not often depends on the listeners own socio-economic educational level.

We know what Ethang's socio-economic status is, He has been working for over 22 years as a delivery mule in Ghana smuggling free bibles for a lving.

You talk about slums in India but Nigger Ethang you are the only slumdog slum dweller on DDO who actually lives in a slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
Open sewers run throughout your city and houses In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.
Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

You are the most shamed nigger on DDO nigger Ethang.

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

What do we know about blacks?
According to Trump they are shitholes.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2020 12:26:04 AM

Nope, I definitely don't want to live in India. India is full of sexual perverts like you. Your sister left because she knew that Christian countries like Australia were safer than cesspits where she was born.

Victoria's fires were exaggerated by the Media. NSW's fires were bad but again exaggerated by the media. In fact the fires in Australia are common place - we are the land of fires and droughts. This is our national song. It is media hyper - extension to make this bigger than it was - for political reasons.

As for judgment of God, Good thought. People suffer judgment for a whole myriad of reasons: physical, Greed, Criminal, And spiritual. Australia has been greedy as a nation. One might argue it has changed its religion from Christian to secular, Although we have to then discuss the nature of Australia or indeed any country.

Australia's constitution and its legal institutions do not recognise separation of church and state. In fact currently, The head of state has to be protestant. It is the law. This may change but right now it is the law. Yet, Its laws are changing to reflect ironically the minority position in our nation. This has to reflect that democracy is at its lowpoint in Australia - where the minority of people in Australia get to dictate what the laws say.

I take the view that the blessings which Australia have today, Such as good political freedoms, Reasonable wealth and prosperity and educational and health systems are the result of living on the inheritance of the past. It won't be long before they suck or leach the best and then they will have to live with whatever remains.

I think it is fair to say God is judging Australia - but we are not talking about specific sins but rather general ones. So when Israel Folau blames the bushfires on the laws changing marriage - I think he is wrong. He is being too specific, As though this was the straw that broke the camel's back. The sin is far more general than that. It added nothing except the fact of our depravity to ourselves which God already knew.

Willow has mentioned several times that Christianity is waning in Australia and to an extent he is correct. This too is the judgment of God. And it also reflects on the current worldview and depravity of Australia. Indeed any nation around the world that is reducing in Christians is suffering the judgment of God. Hence why I say Africa, And China and South East Asia, And South America are currently experiencing a new blessing of God and this is being revealed not just in their numbers but in their wealth increasing, In their technological advances, And in their place in the world. Failing to recognise these things as you do - by always focusing on the negative is borne out of spite - that India is not itself joining in with these growths in positive matters.

Envy and jealousy however is part and parcel of a person and nation which has missed the point.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2020 3:22:37 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

Nope, I definitely don't want to live in India. India is full of sexual perverts like you. Your sister left because she knew that Christian countries like Australia were safer than cesspits where she was born.

She converted to Christianity. But when I told her how perverted Christians in Africa and Australia are drawing God's wrath and plagues are his way of retribution. She called timeout and decided to spend a few moths in India.

Victoria's fires were exaggerated by the Media. NSW's fires were bad but again exaggerated by the media. In fact the fires in Australia are common place - we are the land of fires and droughts. This is our national song. It is media hyper - extension to make this bigger than it was - for political reasons.

So you are admitting you are Australian.

As for judgment of God, Good thought. People suffer judgment for a whole myriad of reasons: physical, Greed, Criminal, And spiritual. Australia has been greedy as a nation. One might argue it has changed its religion from Christian to secular, Although we have to then discuss the nature of Australia or indeed any country.

Australians have been moving towards spirituality. But the sheep shagging and Koala brothels have to go first. All those Australian sexually abused children by Catholic priests grew up only trusting animals which is also an abomination to the Lord.

Australia's constitution and its legal institutions do not recognise separation of church and state. In fact currently, The head of state has to be protestant. It is the law. This may change but right now it is the law. Yet, Its laws are changing to reflect ironically the minority position in our nation. This has to reflect that democracy is at its lowpoint in Australia - where the minority of people in Australia get to dictate what the laws say.

Once the Asians become the majority in Australia. The convict registry will be used to improve the genetic pool. The reduction of the Koala population will reduce the spread of STD among Australians?

I take the view that the blessings which Australia have today, Such as good political freedoms, Reasonable wealth and prosperity and educational and health systems are the result of living on the inheritance of the past. It won't be long before they suck or leach the best and then they will have to live with whatever remains.

Most Asian are benefitting from the International University programs. My sister earned her degree there and was allowed to work and stay.

I think it is fair to say God is judging Australia - but we are not talking about specific sins but rather general ones. So when Israel Folau blames the bushfires on the laws changing marriage - I think he is wrong. He is being too specific, As though this was the straw that broke the camel's back. The sin is far more general than that. It added nothing except the fact of our depravity to ourselves which God already knew.

My research on plagues has been primarily African countries. But the effects of climate change on Australia go back to the hole in the ozone layer and the damage to reefs.
The lake of fire metaphor is alarmingly close.

Willow has mentioned several times that Christianity is waning in Australia and to an extent he is correct. This too is the judgment of God. And it also reflects on the current worldview and depravity of Australia. Indeed any nation around the world that is reducing in Christians is suffering the judgment of God. Hence why I say Africa, And China and South East Asia, And South America are currently experiencing a new blessing of God and this is being revealed not just in their numbers but in their wealth increasing, In their technological advances, And in their place in the world. Failing to recognise these things as you do - by always focusing on the negative is borne out of spite - that India is not itself joining in with these growths in positive matters.

India was mentioned as one of the BRIC countries.

Envy and jealousy however is part and parcel of a person and nation which has missed the point.

Try meditation. It will help you get rid of all that negative energy.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.