Total Posts:40|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

the typical brahmin in Canada

Willows
Posts: 11,684
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2020 8:06:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=a3PVl648tD8

Shall we find a video of the typical Christian anywhere in the world, Shall we?
It would be full of gratuitous violence, Sexism, Homophobia, Bigotry, Murder, Corruption, Fear-mongering abuse to such a degree that such a video would not even get past the Youtube censorship desk.

And you have the pathetically wimpish, Racist hypocritical nerve to make a feeble attempt at trying to deride another faith by exposing a scuffle in a temple?
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2020 9:57:06 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Willows wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=a3PVl648tD8

Shall we find a video of the typical Christian anywhere in the world, Shall we?
It would be full of gratuitous violence, Sexism, Homophobia, Bigotry, Murder, Corruption, Fear-mongering abuse to such a degree that such a video would not even get past the Youtube censorship desk.

And you have the pathetically wimpish, Racist hypocritical nerve to make a feeble attempt at trying to deride another faith by exposing a scuffle in a temple?

You passed over an a-hole spamming every thread with racist and child porn tripe, To insult the person posting "spam 1, Spam 2, Etc, Calling that spam instead.

Your moral compass is broken idiot. Your bitterness has actually made you insane. You would probably now side with a child serial killer against a theist. Look at you kissing hari's a$$.

The moron is the one always blathering about how enlightened brahmins are. Yet he behaves like a rabid jackal and other are just as boorish as him. TS's point is correct.

Your corrupt moral compass always points you towards the jackal.
Willows
Posts: 11,684
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2020 11:57:39 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=a3PVl648tD8

Shall we find a video of the typical Christian anywhere in the world, Shall we?
It would be full of gratuitous violence, Sexism, Homophobia, Bigotry, Murder, Corruption, Fear-mongering abuse to such a degree that such a video would not even get past the Youtube censorship desk.

And you have the pathetically wimpish, Racist hypocritical nerve to make a feeble attempt at trying to deride another faith by exposing a scuffle in a temple?

You passed over an a-hole spamming every thread with racist and child porn tripe, To insult the person posting "spam 1, Spam 2, Etc, Calling that spam instead.

Your moral compass is broken idiot. Your bitterness has actually made you insane. You would probably now side with a child serial killer against a theist. Look at you kissing hari's a$$.

The moron is the one always blathering about how enlightened brahmins are. Yet he behaves like a rabid jackal and other are just as boorish as him. TS's point is correct.

Your corrupt moral compass always points you towards the jackal.

Nope.
The fact is that you will always divert the subject with attacks because you simply lack the mental capacity (nor facts or truth) to even attempt any kind of answer.
And you know very well that Christianity has a reputation of being one of the most disgusting, Violent, Perverted, Anti-social institutions ever created.

So, Once again, You lost the argument.
What a walkover.
Once again.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2020 2:18:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Go for it Willows.

I am merely responding to Hari's inept and foolish ravings.

Looks pretty tame compared to the church, Synagogue and school shooting south of the border. Not a single cop in sight. Wow! Peaceful Hindu Karma jostling.
Willows
Posts: 11,684
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2020 11:38:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Go for it Willows.

I am merely responding to Hari's inept and foolish ravings.

Well you certainly didn't do a good job of it, Did you?

If you found a video of Hindus gratuitously killing each other, Committing rape, Corrupting and inciting hatred then you may come somewhere near to illustrating your point; "that his religion is worse than mine".

I think that until you do so, Christianity still reigns supreme as the vilest, Most barbaric and corrupt institution ever devised.

The real world just continues to watch on and shake their heads in disbelief (like the pun? ) at those of different religious beliefs who go hammer and tong at each other trying to prove who has the best imaginary friend.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2020 2:50:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Willows wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:
Go for it Willows.

I am merely responding to Hari's inept and foolish ravings.

Well you certainly didn't do a good job of it, Did you?

If you found a video of Hindus gratuitously killing each other, Committing rape, Corrupting and inciting hatred then you may come somewhere near to illustrating your point; "that his religion is worse than mine".

I think that until you do so, Christianity still reigns supreme as the vilest, Most barbaric and corrupt institution ever devised.

The real world just continues to watch on and shake their heads in disbelief (like the pun? ) at those of different religious beliefs who go hammer and tong at each other trying to prove who has the best imaginary friend.

Christianity is not the vilest most barbaric and corrupt religion ever devised. It was formerly judaism the religion that Jesus followed before he was crucified by the Romans. It is Christians who are the vilest most corrupt people ever imagined for taking judaism from the Jews and exterminating them to gain control of the concept of salvation based on the sacrifice of Jews beginning with Jesus. Christians promoted the belief a Jew named Jesus died for their sins. That dead Jews could forgive sin.
Hitler exterminated 6 million Jews to bring salvation to the Gentiles duplicating what the Romans did to Jesus to being salvation to the Gentiles.

For the sake of the Jews hopefully Jesus returns or the Christian will resort to sacrificing Jews to balance the growing Christian population of sinners.

How many more bush fires can Australians endure as punishment for their sins when a few sacrificed Jews would have calmed their God of the bible. Think of the Koalas that were unnecessarily killed.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2020 4:09:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
that his religion is worse than mine".

LOL!

I could care less who has a worse religion. That is your domain. I was merely responding to the endless spam that Harikrish constantly pumps out against Christianity. I sought only to add to the mix that Hindus also do horrible and evil things.

For the record, Christians don't pretend to be perfect. Their entire existence is predicated on the fact that they acknowledge their depravity and require God to help.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2020 9:33:07 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
that his religion is worse than mine".

LOL!

I could care less who has a worse religion. That is your domain. I was merely responding to the endless spam that Harikrish constantly pumps out against Christianity. I sought only to add to the mix that Hindus also do horrible and evil things.

For the record, Christians don't pretend to be perfect. Their entire existence is predicated on the fact that they acknowledge their depravity and require God to help.

So your confessions of depravity were really calls to God for help.
A lot of innocent Australians and animals got burnt to death when God responded to you depraved perverted confessions. Do you take responsibility for the bush fires currently plaguing Australia? We have your confessions!

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2020 10:16:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
So your confessions of depravity were really calls to God for help.

I have never made a confession that you have heard or read. Idiot!

You are the one who has confessed to being a pervert.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2020 3:06:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
So your confessions of depravity were really calls to God for help.

I have never made a confession that you have heard or read. Idiot!

You are the one who has confessed to being a pervert.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. .

Tradesecret wrote: When I was released from slavery to sin and bondage to Satan, My eyes were opened. Although I willingly am a slave of Jesus, He does not treat me like a slave - but like a son. In fact he has promised me his inheritance. Slaves - such as you - will not receive an inheritance from your master - just death and destruction.

You further confessed you were a slave to sin. So you were aware of your sexual perversions and even went pursuing your sexual perversions in other countries.
Now you are expecting an inheritance from your master for confessing you are a liar and a sexual pervert.
Wow! See how warped and perverted your mind is and the God that would give you an inheritance for confessing you are a liar and pervert. That's Christianity in a nutshell!

So your confessions of depravity were really calls to God for help. It's too late to deny it. The bush fires in Australia have been raging on for months.

A lot of innocent Australians and animals got burnt to death when God responded to you depraved perverted confessions. Do you take responsibility for the bush fires currently plaguing Australia? We have your confessions!

Harokrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2020 9:11:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
There seems to be little point responding to you. You ignore what I write and just write whatever you want to. I have explained on numerous occasions about what you continue to intentionally misrepresent. All I ever wanted you to do was stop spamming racist comments about Ethang. I thought that by appealing to the flaws in your logic that you might get the hint and realise that your logic was bad.

However, It seems that rather than get the hint you have intentionally decided to attack rather than learn. No wonder the Hindu religion is dying out. It refuses to learn and to adapt. It would rather fight a battle it knows is stupid in order to make a point that is not true rather than admit the flaws in its own logic. Like master, Like servant.

It therefore behooves me not to respond to any more of your lies. If you cannot understand simple logic why would I bother attempting to argue with deeper or indeed spiritual logic. You are a fool and a charlatan. You can just go and wallow in your friendless pit.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2020 9:58:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
There seems to be little point responding to you. You ignore what I write and just write whatever you want to. I have explained on numerous occasions about what you continue to intentionally misrepresent. All I ever wanted you to do was stop spamming racist comments about Ethang. I thought that by appealing to the flaws in your logic that you might get the hint and realise that your logic was bad.

I do not make racist comments about Ethang. I quote his confession which describe him better than I could.

Examples below:
Nigger Ethang, You hate being black. But you are very black
Now you confess you are very black after confessing for years you are a poor African slave living in Ghana Africa. So even among blacks you are very black! Lol!

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

You accept you follow Christianity a slave religion.
Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

However, It seems that rather than get the hint you have intentionally decided to attack rather than learn. No wonder the Hindu religion is dying out. It refuses to learn and to adapt. It would rather fight a battle it knows is stupid in order to make a point that is not true rather than admit the flaws in its own logic. Like master, Like servant.

You posted a video of Hindus karma jostling in a temple. Christians would love that rather than needing weapons to protect their churches and schools from crazy Christians.

It therefore behooves me not to respond to any more of your lies. If you cannot understand simple logic why would I bother attempting to argue with deeper or indeed spiritual logic. You are a fool and a charlatan. You can just go and wallow in your friendless pit.

I also posts your confession with links like I do with Ethang. That is no different than quoting scriptures where the actual written words are quoted which helps eliminate any ambiguity.

Example.
I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.
They are quite nice. We meet lots of other persons who share our sexual deviancies - it is like going home. All of our brothers are there - and dads and uncles.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. .
They are quite nice. We meet lots of other persons who share our sexual deviancies - it is like going home. All of our brothers are there - and dads and uncles.


Tradesecret wrote: When I was released from slavery to sin and bondage to Satan, My eyes were opened. Although I willingly am a slave of Jesus, He does not treat me like a slave - but like a son. In fact he has promised me his inheritance. Slaves - such as you - will not receive an inheritance from your master - just death and destruction.

You further confessed you were a slave to sin. So you were aware of your sexual perversions and even went pursuing your sexual perversions in other countries.
Now you are expecting an inheritance from your master for confessing you are a liar and a sexual pervert.
Wow! See how warped and perverted your mind is and the God that would give you an inheritance for confessing you are a liar and pervert. That's Christianity in a nutshell!

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2020 10:31:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I do not make racist comments about Ethang. I quote his confession which describe him better than I could.

See what mean. You just ignore what I write. The entire board is full of your racist comments about Ethang. Even if he did confess, Which he has not, It would still be racist. Are you really so daft that you don't see that? This is why it is pointless to respond to you.

I also posts your confession with links like I do with Ethang. That is no different than quoting scriptures where the actual written words are quoted which helps eliminate any ambiguity.

Again I have not made a confession. You quote links but you then interpret it. You don't post links to my interpretation or explanation of it. Why not? Because that demonstrates your faulty logic. Eliminating ambiguity is best achieved by asking the author of the comments to clarify their position. But you don't do this because you are not wanting clarification. Are you? You prove my point over and over again.

You posted a video of Hindus karma jostling in a temple. Christians would love that rather than needing weapons to protect their churches and schools from crazy Christians.

I posted links to Hindu videos only after you decided to downgrade Christianity. You insult without shame. You slander without qualm. That is who you are. Pathetic and a coward. I posted that video out of frustration with your foolishness. Christians as a rule don't go out on the attack of other religions with guns. Yes, There have been periods in history where it has happened. But generally as a rule they are pacifist and generally only use guns in self defence. I would assume the same with Hinduism - but no one can dispute there are periods when the rule is broken.

You are an exception to the rule. You are a bully and liar. You are reckless with your words and you are a coward. You say whatever you want on this site because you know there is no one to call you to account. DART banished you and have other sites as well. This is what happens when you are racist and bigoted in your comments. It will also happen on FB. And if Canada were to find out about your comments - it would consider deporting you. Hence - why you make your racist comments on this site primarily. This is why you demonstrate the act of cowardice and of a bully.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2020 10:52:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
I do not make racist comments about Ethang. I quote his confession which describe him better than I could.

See what mean. You just ignore what I write. The entire board is full of your racist comments about Ethang. Even if he did confess, Which he has not, It would still be racist. Are you really so daft that you don't see that? This is why it is pointless to respond to you.

I also posts your confession with links like I do with Ethang. That is no different than quoting scriptures where the actual written words are quoted which helps eliminate any ambiguity.

Again I have not made a confession. You quote links but you then interpret it. You don't post links to my interpretation or explanation of it. Why not? Because that demonstrates your faulty logic. Eliminating ambiguity is best achieved by asking the author of the comments to clarify their position. But you don't do this because you are not wanting clarification. Are you? You prove my point over and over again.

You posted a video of Hindus karma jostling in a temple. Christians would love that rather than needing weapons to protect their churches and schools from crazy Christians.

I posted links to Hindu videos only after you decided to downgrade Christianity. You insult without shame. You slander without qualm. That is who you are. Pathetic and a coward. I posted that video out of frustration with your foolishness. Christians as a rule don't go out on the attack of other religions with guns. Yes, There have been periods in history where it has happened. But generally as a rule they are pacifist and generally only use guns in self defence. I would assume the same with Hinduism - but no one can dispute there are periods when the rule is broken.

You are an exception to the rule. You are a bully and liar. You are reckless with your words and you are a coward. You say whatever you want on this site because you know there is no one to call you to account. DART banished you and have other sites as well. This is what happens when you are racist and bigoted in your comments. It will also happen on FB. And if Canada were to find out about your comments - it would consider deporting you. Hence - why you make your racist comments on this site primarily. This is why you demonstrate the act of cowardice and of a bully.

So I can be deported for posting your public confession that you are a sex deviant pervert. Lol!
My research was posted on DART as well as FB.

Any wonder the Australian bush fires are raging in your country. You should be more worried as a Pastor knowing God will not be mocked. You confessed you accepted your depravity and asked God for help. You got your response!

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God is not to be mocked. Whatever a man sows, He will reap in return.

For the record, Christians don't pretend to be perfect. Their entire existence is predicated on the fact that they acknowledge their depravity and require God to help.

So your confessions of depravity were really calls to God for help.
A lot of innocent Australians and animals got burnt to death when God responded to you depraved perverted confessions. Do you take responsibility for the bush fires currently plaguing Australia? We have your confessions!

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2020 11:01:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
I do not make racist comments about Ethang. I quote his confession which describe him better than I could.

See what mean. You just ignore what I write. The entire board is full of your racist comments about Ethang. Even if he did confess, Which he has not, It would still be racist. Are you really so daft that you don't see that? This is why it is pointless to respond to you.

I also posts your confession with links like I do with Ethang. That is no different than quoting scriptures where the actual written words are quoted which helps eliminate any ambiguity.

Again I have not made a confession. You quote links but you then interpret it. You don't post links to my interpretation or explanation of it. Why not? Because that demonstrates your faulty logic. Eliminating ambiguity is best achieved by asking the author of the comments to clarify their position. But you don't do this because you are not wanting clarification. Are you? You prove my point over and over again.

You posted a video of Hindus karma jostling in a temple. Christians would love that rather than needing weapons to protect their churches and schools from crazy Christians.

I posted links to Hindu videos only after you decided to downgrade Christianity. You insult without shame. You slander without qualm. That is who you are. Pathetic and a coward. I posted that video out of frustration with your foolishness. Christians as a rule don't go out on the attack of other religions with guns. Yes, There have been periods in history where it has happened. But generally as a rule they are pacifist and generally only use guns in self defence. I would assume the same with Hinduism - but no one can dispute there are periods when the rule is broken.

You are an exception to the rule. You are a bully and liar. You are reckless with your words and you are a coward. You say whatever you want on this site because you know there is no one to call you to account. DART banished you and have other sites as well. This is what happens when you are racist and bigoted in your comments. It will also happen on FB. And if Canada were to find out about your comments - it would consider deporting you. Hence - why you make your racist comments on this site primarily. This is why you demonstrate the act of cowardice and of a bully.

So I can be deported for posting your public confession that you are a sex deviant pervert. Lol! What about your mommy smuggler?

My research was posted on DART as well as FB.

Tradesecret wrote: BTW my mother smuggled bibles in her suitcase into China. China at the time did not permit its Christians to have unedited bibles. China, As we all know, Likes to control and determine what its people can think and do. They don't like the Bible because it expects God's people to have a higher loyalty to God than to the State. My mother of whom I am proud, Put her life on the line and her freedom, In order to ensure that people in China could have an uncensored version of the bible in their own language.

You should be embarassed for pimping your mommy smuggler, Showing your scriptural ignorance and calling people names and even lying about Harikrish's sex.
You are the typical Christian PPP. Pimp, Pervert and Preacher.

Any wonder the Australian bush fires are raging in your country. You should be more worried as a Pastor knowing God will not be mocked. You confessed you accepted your depravity and asked God for help. You got your response!

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God is not to be mocked. Whatever a man sows, He will reap in return.

For the record, Christians don't pretend to be perfect. Their entire existence is predicated on the fact that they acknowledge their depravity and require God to help.

So your confessions of depravity were really calls to God for help.
A lot of innocent Australians and animals got burnt to death when God responded to you depraved perverted confessions. Do you take responsibility for the bush fires currently plaguing Australia? We have your confessions!

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Willows
Posts: 11,684
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2020 8:31:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
that his religion is worse than mine".

LOL!

I could care less who has a worse religion. That is your domain. I was merely responding to the endless spam that Harikrish constantly pumps out against Christianity. I sought only to add to the mix that Hindus also do horrible and evil things.
Oh, You just happened to "add to the mix", Did you?
And replying to spam with more spam is the right thing to do, Is it?
Crap. You are absolutely besotted with lauding your religion as the only and true religion as you have done on many occasions.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2020 9:42:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Oh, You just happened to "add to the mix", Did you?
And replying to spam with more spam is the right thing to do, Is it?
Crap. You are absolutely besotted with lauding your religion as the only and true religion as you have done on many occasions.


Why is this such a problem to you? I do take the view that my religion is the correct one. If I did not then I would believe something else. The same could be said about you. You take the view that atheism is the only correct position and you damn every other position. You have your views and I have mine. Stop playing the hypocrite. At least I have the guts to say what I believe and to be held accountable for it. Unlike you who hide behind a non-belief as though that was somehow more believable.
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2020 1:38:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
They are just two lonely idiots in a circle jerk.

The moron repeating his pretense like a retard and the idiot venting his bile against anything Christian.

Both of them friendless and empty, Stuck on a dead board hoping you will throw them attention. And when you do, The idiot will snarl that Christianity is evil, And the moron will repost the same stupidity he's spammed the last 6 years. Like stuck on stupid clockwork.

We know Hindus are garbage. India proves it. And the idiot willows would side with Hitler if he could get a shot in against Jesus in the process. Losers all.

The people in your video at least live in Canada and don't have to lie that they do.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2020 3:14:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
They are just two lonely idiots in a circle jerk.

The moron repeating his pretense like a retard and the idiot venting his bile against anything Christian.

Both of them friendless and empty, Stuck on a dead board hoping you will throw them attention. And when you do, The idiot will snarl that Christianity is evil, And the moron will repost the same stupidity he's spammed the last 6 years. Like stuck on stupid clockwork.

We know Hindus are garbage. India proves it. And the idiot willows would side with Hitler if he could get a shot in against Jesus in the process. Losers all.

The people in your video at least live in Canada and don't have to lie that they do.

Two perverted Christians witnessing plagues sent by God to their countries Africa and Australia. 100s of millions of Africans dying from wars, Diseases, Starvation, AIDS, Incest rape all plagues from God. And Australia turning into a ring of fire all around a pervert pastor Tradesecret. Here nigger Ethang and pervert pastor Tradesecret are comparing their continued abomination of desolation with a Hindu Karma jostling that lasted for less than 5 minutes. Inappropriate disproportionate Christian stupefied slavish behaviour that even the Pope called the great failure of the cross. The Pope said Christians are following a loser Jesus whose life was a failure and the cross the great failure of God.

Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U. S. Tour. "And if at times OUR EFFORTS AND WORKS SEEM TO FAIL AND PRODUCE NO FRUIT, We need to REMEMBER that WE ARE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS. . . And His LIFE, Humanly speaking, ENDED IN FAILURE, THE FAILURE OF THE CROSS. "

When you don"t understand something, When desperation hits you then look at the CROSS. THAT IS THE GREAT FAILURE OF GOD, THAT IS THE DESTRUCTION OF GOD, AND IT'S A CHALLENGE TO OUR FAITH.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Willows
Posts: 11,684
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2020 10:58:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:
Go for it Willows.

I am merely responding to Hari's inept and foolish ravings.

Well you certainly didn't do a good job of it, Did you?

If you found a video of Hindus gratuitously killing each other, Committing rape, Corrupting and inciting hatred then you may come somewhere near to illustrating your point; "that his religion is worse than mine".

I think that until you do so, Christianity still reigns supreme as the vilest, Most barbaric and corrupt institution ever devised.

The real world just continues to watch on and shake their heads in disbelief (like the pun? ) at those of different religious beliefs who go hammer and tong at each other trying to prove who has the best imaginary friend.

Christianity is not the vilest most barbaric and corrupt religion ever devised. It was formerly judaism the religion that Jesus followed before he was crucified by the Romans. It is Christians who are the vilest most corrupt people ever imagined for taking judaism from the Jews and exterminating them to gain control of the concept of salvation based on the sacrifice of Jews beginning with Jesus. Christians promoted the belief a Jew named Jesus died for their sins. That dead Jews could forgive sin.
Hitler exterminated 6 million Jews to bring salvation to the Gentiles duplicating what the Romans did to Jesus to being salvation to the Gentiles.

For the sake of the Jews hopefully Jesus returns or the Christian will resort to sacrificing Jews to balance the growing Christian population of sinners.

How many more bush fires can Australians endure as punishment for their sins when a few sacrificed Jews would have calmed their God of the bible. Think of the Koalas that were unnecessarily killed.

Not at all.
Have you never heard of smoked Koala jerky?
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2020 4:11:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Willows wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:
Go for it Willows.

I am merely responding to Hari's inept and foolish ravings.

Well you certainly didn't do a good job of it, Did you?

If you found a video of Hindus gratuitously killing each other, Committing rape, Corrupting and inciting hatred then you may come somewhere near to illustrating your point; "that his religion is worse than mine".

I think that until you do so, Christianity still reigns supreme as the vilest, Most barbaric and corrupt institution ever devised.

The real world just continues to watch on and shake their heads in disbelief (like the pun? ) at those of different religious beliefs who go hammer and tong at each other trying to prove who has the best imaginary friend.

Christianity is not the vilest most barbaric and corrupt religion ever devised. It was formerly judaism the religion that Jesus followed before he was crucified by the Romans. It is Christians who are the vilest most corrupt people ever imagined for taking judaism from the Jews and exterminating them to gain control of the concept of salvation based on the sacrifice of Jews beginning with Jesus. Christians promoted the belief a Jew named Jesus died for their sins. That dead Jews could forgive sin.
Hitler exterminated 6 million Jews to bring salvation to the Gentiles duplicating what the Romans did to Jesus to being salvation to the Gentiles.

For the sake of the Jews hopefully Jesus returns or the Christian will resort to sacrificing Jews to balance the growing Christian population of sinners.

How many more bush fires can Australians endure as punishment for their sins when a few sacrificed Jews would have calmed their God of the bible. Think of the Koalas that were unnecessarily killed.

Not at all.
Have you never heard of smoked Koala jerky?

Smoking and jerking with Koalas is going to be harder for you mate. Most of them died in the Australian bush fires.
I am not sure your temporary conversion will cause God to pause. But I am sure the Koalas will appreciate your committed abstinence.
Willows
Posts: 11,684
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2020 12:36:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Oh, You just happened to "add to the mix", Did you?
And replying to spam with more spam is the right thing to do, Is it?
Crap. You are absolutely besotted with lauding your religion as the only and true religion as you have done on many occasions.


Why is this such a problem to you? I do take the view that my religion is the correct one. If I did not then I would believe something else. The same could be said about you. You take the view that atheism is the only correct position and you damn every other position. You have your views and I have mine. Stop playing the hypocrite. At least I have the guts to say what I believe and to be held accountable for it. Unlike you who hide behind a non-belief as though that was somehow more believable.

We all have views but it takes a complete idiot to form a view without any sound reasoning whatsoever. I am an atheist because I have properly studied the subject of religion. I have every right to ridicule Christianity as sound-minded, Free-thinking people have done so ever since your stupid belief was imposed on the gullible masses. I have clearly presented viable evidence and justification. On your own admission, You believe in your religion for no reason at all. You have absolutely no viable evidence.

But then, Anyone who has the hollow-minded stupidity to call others child molesters for no reason at all and that anyone can hide behind a non-belief has got to be off his nana and is going to believe in some bizarre invisible, Controlling master.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2020 9:44:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
We all have views but it takes a complete idiot to form a view without any sound reasoning whatsoever. I am an atheist because I have properly studied the subject of religion. I have every right to ridicule Christianity as sound-minded, Free-thinking people have done so ever since your stupid belief was imposed on the gullible masses. I have clearly presented viable evidence and justification. On your own admission, You believe in your religion for no reason at all. You have absolutely no viable evidence.

But then, Anyone who has the hollow-minded stupidity to call others child molesters for no reason at all and that anyone can hide behind a non-belief has got to be off his nana and is going to believe in some bizarre invisible, Controlling master.


you are so disappointing because YOU LIE SO MUCH.

I have articulated before why I believe God exists. I explained as to my previous atheistic views and as to why I believe now. So to say I have no reason is nothing more than spurious rubbish as you well know.

As for being a child molester - still waiting for you to deny it and remember I will ensure that the court reads your denial - so make sure it is genuine.

I did not become a Christian out of ignorance. And I do not remain one out of ignorance. At the moment it is the most plausible position and worldview out of all of the world's worldviews at the moment. And nobody has come close to providing something even remotely better.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2020 8:18:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
We all have views but it takes a complete idiot to form a view without any sound reasoning whatsoever. I am an atheist because I have properly studied the subject of religion. I have every right to ridicule Christianity as sound-minded, Free-thinking people have done so ever since your stupid belief was imposed on the gullible masses. I have clearly presented viable evidence and justification. On your own admission, You believe in your religion for no reason at all. You have absolutely no viable evidence.

But then, Anyone who has the hollow-minded stupidity to call others child molesters for no reason at all and that anyone can hide behind a non-belief has got to be off his nana and is going to believe in some bizarre invisible, Controlling master.


you are so disappointing because YOU LIE SO MUCH.

I have articulated before why I believe God exists. I explained as to my previous atheistic views and as to why I believe now. So to say I have no reason is nothing more than spurious rubbish as you well know.

As for being a child molester - still waiting for you to deny it and remember I will ensure that the court reads your denial - so make sure it is genuine.

I did not become a Christian out of ignorance. And I do not remain one out of ignorance. At the moment it is the most plausible position and worldview out of all of the world's worldviews at the moment. And nobody has come close to providing something even remotely better.

The only reason you gave for becoming a Christisn was to be a slave to a richer master so you could claim an inheritance. It's in your confession pastor Tradesecret.

Tradesecret wrote: When I was released from slavery to sin and bondage to Satan, My eyes were opened. Although I willingly am a slave of Jesus, He does not treat me like a slave - but like a son. In fact he has promised me his inheritance. Slaves - such as you - will not receive an inheritance from your master - just death and destruction.

You further confessed you were a slave to sin. So you were aware of your sexual perversions and even went pursuing your sexual perversions in other countries.
Now you are expecting an inheritance from your master for confessing you are a liar and a sexual pervert.
Wow! See how warped and perverted your mind is and the God that would give you an inheritance for confessing you are a liar and pervert. That's Christianity in a nutshell!
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2020 9:55:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The only reason you gave for becoming a Christisn was to be a slave to a richer master so you could claim an inheritance. It's in your confession pastor Tradesecret.

Tradesecret wrote: When I was released from slavery to sin and bondage to Satan, My eyes were opened. Although I willingly am a slave of Jesus, He does not treat me like a slave - but like a son. In fact he has promised me his inheritance. Slaves - such as you - will not receive an inheritance from your master - just death and destruction.

You further confessed you were a slave to sin. So you were aware of your sexual perversions and even went pursuing your sexual perversions in other countries.
Now you are expecting an inheritance from your master for confessing you are a liar and a sexual pervert.
Wow! See how warped and perverted your mind is and the God that would give you an inheritance for confessing you are a liar and pervert. That's Christianity in a nutshell!


and yet any perversion I have pales into insignificance against your insipid racism. Against you stupidity and naivety, And against your lies and fabrications.

There is NOTHING you can add that could restore any semblance of credibility to your name. You are the loser on this site and we all unfortunately have your endless pages of nothing and spam which proves this.
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2020 10:27:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:

. . . Any perversion I have pales into insignificance against your insipid racism. Against you stupidity and naivety, And against your lies and fabrications.

There is NOTHING you can add that could restore any semblance of credibility to your name. You are the loser on this site and we all unfortunately have your endless pages of nothing and spam which proves this.

Other sites have his moron spam too, And he would be adding to it even now were he not banned from every one if them.

What a never learning idiot.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2020 10:42:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
The only reason you gave for becoming a Christisn was to be a slave to a richer master so you could claim an inheritance. It's in your confession pastor Tradesecret.

Tradesecret wrote: When I was released from slavery to sin and bondage to Satan, My eyes were opened. Although I willingly am a slave of Jesus, He does not treat me like a slave - but like a son. In fact he has promised me his inheritance. Slaves - such as you - will not receive an inheritance from your master - just death and destruction.

You further confessed you were a slave to sin. So you were aware of your sexual perversions and even went pursuing your sexual perversions in other countries.
Now you are expecting an inheritance from your master for confessing you are a liar and a sexual pervert.
Wow! See how warped and perverted your mind is and the God that would give you an inheritance for confessing you are a liar and pervert. That's Christianity in a nutshell!


and yet any perversion I have pales into insignificance against your insipid racism. Against you stupidity and naivety, And against your lies and fabrications.

Now that you accepted your confessions of perversions and sexual deviancy we can determine how it pales in comparison to your allegation that Harikrish is a racist.
Yours is a confession the other is an unsubstantiated allegation by you. Case closed!

There is NOTHING you can add that could restore any semblance of credibility to your name. You are the loser on this site and we all unfortunately have your endless pages of nothing and spam which proves this.

How can Harikrish be a loser when he has correctly predicted the God sent plagues to Africa and Australia follows an alphabetical order.
Harikrish also provided two perverted Christian's confession (Pastor Tradesecret and Ethang5) that might have triggered God's wrath. Pastor Tradesecret is Australiaen and Ethang5 is African. The plagues God sent are to Africa and Australia. Coincidence I think not!

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God is not to be mocked. Whatever a man sows, He will reap in return.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.