Jump to topic:

the typical brahmin in Canada

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2020 10:59:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God is not to be mocked. Whatever a man sows, He will reap in return.

That's why you've been banned from everywhere. Lol.

Rotten karma.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2020 11:09:30 PM
Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God is not to be mocked. Whatever a man sows, He will reap in return.

Rotten karma.

Ethang,

It is not Karma. Rotten or otherwise. After all Karma is the superstitious nonsense that fatalists believe in. Yet, There is certainly truth to reaping what is sown. Harikrish has been shaking his fist at God for a little while now - and he must know that a day of Reckoning is coming for him. You are quite correct God is not to be mocked. But we have warned him on many occasions. Now I think it is time to totally ignore him. Even as much as willow and anon are stupid and na"ve, They still don't deliberately bait God (as far as I can tell)
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2020 11:19:37 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Rotten karma.

Care to compare!!
You claim your nigger wife is illiterate, your 3 nigger daughters are illegitimate bastards and you are the nigger that buggered Franklin. Lol!!
Nigger definition. Black people of African origin.

Franklin named you as the nigger that buggered him.
https://www.debate.org...
When asked who was the nigger that buggered him
Franklin replied. CONFESSION:The Nigger was ohhhh gasp Nigger Ethang

You are everything you hate about yourself which you tried to project on others. But Harikrish exposed you.

Nigger Ethang, You come to DDO daily but you won't defend your God or beliefs or wife or children or your people or your country. You just obsess over how very black a negroid you are.

You hate being black. But you are very black
Now you confess you are very black after confessing for years you are a poor African slave living in Ghana Africa. So even among blacks you are very black!! Lol!!

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!i
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

You accept you follow Christianity a slave religion.
Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave.
Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

Pastor Ray Hagins calls Christianity a slave religion.
Ray Hagins breaking the bonds of slavery.
https://youtu.be...

Racism in religion.

When did you stop being a slave.

You accuse members of being mentally ill. But you are mentally ill.

Ethang wrote: My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "
Then the nigger became mentally weak and embraced a slave religion Christianity.
Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
You can buy a African slaves in Libya for $400 each.

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, they don't even believe she's graduated high school. I guess whether something sounds like a boast or not often depends on the listeners own socio-economic educational level.

We know what Ethang's socio-economic status is, he has been working for over 22 years as a delivery mule in Ghana smuggling free bibles for a lving.

You talk about slums in India but Nigger Ethang you are the only slumdog slum dweller on DDO who actually lives in a slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
Open sewers run throughout your city and houses In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
https://www.Graphic.Com.Gh...

You are the most shamed nigger on DDO nigger Ethang.

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www.Ghanaweb.Com...

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu.Be...

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity

Trump shithole comments

What do we know about blacks?
According to Trump they are shitholes.

You make disparaging comments about Africans when you are a self confessed poor African slave living and working in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Ethang qualifies as a Black Lives Wasted Candidate.
So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 + 7 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)
Any wonder on DART you confessed you had very little money. You poor African slave.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2020 11:35:45 PM
Tradesecret wrote:

Rotten karma.

Ethang,

It is not Karma. Rotten or otherwise. After all Karma is the superstitious nonsense that fatalists believe in. Yet, There is certainly truth to reaping what is sown. Harikrish has been shaking his fist at God for a little while now - and he must know that a day of Reckoning is coming for him. You are quite correct God is not to be mocked. But we have warned him on many occasions. Now I think it is time to totally ignore him. Even as much as willow and anon are stupid and na"ve, They still don't deliberately bait God (as far as I can tell)

It's winter in Canada. I went to turn on the fire place but stopped to turn on the TV. The screen lit up with the bush fires in Australia. Just looking at the fires warmed the room. We have two months of winter left. Think you can continue to do what you were doing to cause God to send you the Australian fires till winter ends? It looks so beautiful except for the poor Koalas.
The news report the fires will continue for another two months. But that is not based on anything scientific like Christians earning the wrath of God. I will continue to post your confessions. It gets God's attention.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2020 7:24:27 AM
Now that you accepted your confessions of perversions and sexual deviancy we can determine how it pales in comparison to your allegation that Harikrish is a racist.
Yours is a confession the other is an unsubstantiated allegation by you. Case closed!

Idiot! I never said I had a perversion. I said any perversion I have pales into insignificance next to yours.

Hence, Idiot, The only way I make a confession is if you concede you are perverted. Do you understand logic? Nuh!

as for case closed - it never opened - you don't close something that has not yet been opened. Talk about dumb.

Oh yes, And I used the word perversion - you like anon adding to the scriptures - add your own interpretation by adding sexual deviancy. Talk about leaving your brains at the store.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2020 2:49:46 PM
Tradesecret wrote:
Now that you accepted your confessions of perversions and sexual deviancy we can determine how it pales in comparison to your allegation that Harikrish is a racist.
Yours is a confession the other is an unsubstantiated allegation by you. Case closed!

Idiot! I never said I had a perversion. I said any perversion I have pales into insignificance next to yours.

Let's revisit your confession.
You are our first sex deviant pastor going public on DDO.

Tradesecret finally confessed he is a a sex deviant. Wow!
To all Christians Tradesecret confessed he is a sex deviant.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.
They are quite nice. We meet lots of other persons who share our sexual deviancies - it is like going home. All of our brothers are there - and dads and uncles.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. .

You are a pastor visiting a country which views your religion suspiciously. Your mommy is a bible smuggler. You now confirm you are a sex deviant in a public confession " that is not a funny matter to humour about. It is public now you are a sexually perverted Pastor Tradesecret

Tradesecret wrote: I never visited your country as a pastor. In fact when I was there I was an atheist looking for truth. I was on my way to Nepal.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. . Implying the group you were with were also sex deviants. You were passing through India on your way to Nepal, So you didn't know any Indian then.

Tradesecret wrote: When I was released from slavery to sin and bondage to Satan, My eyes were opened. Although I willingly am a slave of Jesus, He does not treat me like a slave - but like a son. In fact he has promised me his inheritance. Slaves - such as you - will not receive an inheritance from your master - just death and destruction.

You further confessed you were a slave to sin. So you were aware of your sexual perversions and even went pursuing your sexual perversions in other countries.
Now you are expecting an inheritance from your master for confessing you are a liar and a sexual pervert.
Wow! See how warped and perverted your mind is and the God that would give you an inheritance for confessing you are a liar and pervert. That's Christianity in a nutshell!

We are glad to hear you have overcome some of your sexual perversions. I guess you can call us lucky for having been spared your type of afflictions.
I lived in India and been to Nepal and never looked for or saw any sexual deviants. I was a Hindu then unlike you who was in search of God and deviant sexual partners.

it is possible because you are a sex deviant you became as pastor. That's like the pedophiles who become Catholic priest to prey on children. You just got busted!

You also pimp your mother and brag about her smuggling Bibles in China putting her in grave danger. The penalty is death for smuggling in China.

Tradesecret wrote: BTW my mother smuggled bibles in her suitcase into China. China at the time did not permit its Christians to have unedited bibles. China, As we all know, Likes to control and determine what its people can think and do. They don't like the Bible because it expects God's people to have a higher loyalty to God than to the State. My mother of whom I am proud, Put her life on the line and her freedom, In order to ensure that people in China could have an uncensored version of the bible in their own language.

You should be embarassed for pimping your mommy smuggler, Showing your scriptural ignorance and calling people names and even lying about Harikrish's sex.
You are the typical Christian PPP. Pimp, Pervert and Preacher.

I now have your confession you are a sex deviant. We have known the other two for a while. Pimp and Preacher.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

Hence, Idiot, The only way I make a confession is if you concede you are perverted. Do you understand logic? Nuh!

as for case closed - it never opened - you don't close something that has not yet been opened. Talk about dumb.

Oh yes, And I used the word perversion - you like anon adding to the scriptures - add your own interpretation by adding sexual deviancy. Talk about leaving your brains at the store.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2020 3:24:31 AM
Tradesecret wrote:
We all have views but it takes a complete idiot to form a view without any sound reasoning whatsoever. I am an atheist because I have properly studied the subject of religion. I have every right to ridicule Christianity as sound-minded, Free-thinking people have done so ever since your stupid belief was imposed on the gullible masses. I have clearly presented viable evidence and justification. On your own admission, You believe in your religion for no reason at all. You have absolutely no viable evidence.

But then, Anyone who has the hollow-minded stupidity to call others child molesters for no reason at all and that anyone can hide behind a non-belief has got to be off his nana and is going to believe in some bizarre invisible, Controlling master.

you are so disappointing because YOU LIE SO MUCH.

I have articulated before why I believe God exists. I explained as to my previous atheistic views and as to why I believe now. So to say I have no reason is nothing more than spurious rubbish as you well know.

As for being a child molester - still waiting for you to deny it and remember I will ensure that the court reads your denial - so make sure it is genuine.

I did not become a Christian out of ignorance. And I do not remain one out of ignorance. At the moment it is the most plausible position and worldview out of all of the world's worldviews at the moment. And nobody has come close to providing something even remotely better.

Normally, Anyone writing that sort of nonsense would be dismissed as trying to tow along.
Nevertheless you have to live with the consequences of what you say, Don't you?
And you said it.
And the fact remains that you are a low-down, Deceitful piece of scum.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2020 3:45:00 AM
Willows wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:
We all have views but it takes a complete idiot to form a view without any sound reasoning whatsoever. I am an atheist because I have properly studied the subject of religion. I have every right to ridicule Christianity as sound-minded, Free-thinking people have done so ever since your stupid belief was imposed on the gullible masses. I have clearly presented viable evidence and justification. On your own admission, You believe in your religion for no reason at all. You have absolutely no viable evidence.

But then, Anyone who has the hollow-minded stupidity to call others child molesters for no reason at all and that anyone can hide behind a non-belief has got to be off his nana and is going to believe in some bizarre invisible, Controlling master.

I have articulated before why I believe God exists. I explained as to my previous atheistic views and as to why I believe now. So to say I have no reason is nothing more than spurious rubbish as you well know.

As for being a child molester - still waiting for you to deny it and remember I will ensure that the court reads your denial - so make sure it is genuine.

I did not become a Christian out of ignorance. And I do not remain one out of ignorance. At the moment it is the most plausible position </ins! And worldview out of all of the world's worldviews at the moment. And nobody has come close to providing something even remotely better.

Normally, Anyone writing that sort of nonsense would be dismissed as trying to tow along.
And you said it.

You got TS there. He repeated he is on this Christian boat at the moment. He could be on something else if it was even remotely better. Christian fidelity I presume!
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2020 10:31:50 PM
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

I did not become a Christian out of ignorance. And I do not remain one out of ignorance. At the moment it is the most plausible position </ins! And worldview out of all of the world's worldviews at the moment. And nobody has come close to providing something even remotely better.

And you said it.

You got TS there. He repeated he is on this Christian boat at the moment. He could be on something else if it was even remotely better. Christian fidelity I presume!

Whatever that low-life creep is on there is no doubt that he hallucinates an awful lot.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2020 4:20:17 PM
Willows wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

And you said it.

Whatever that low-life creep is on there is no doubt that he hallucinates an awful lot.

He thought nigger Ethamg was Chinese American. Doesn't his mommy smuggler get enough Chinese smuggling bibles to China? He was pimping his mommy smuggler on DDO. Disgusting. !

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.