Total Posts:61|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Acts1 Altered

anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2020 10:05:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
God truncated the book of Matthew to remove Pentecost. No sane person would believe the book of Matthew excluded Pentecost, Which endowed love power is the foundation of the Kingdom of God.

Luke was discovered in later centuries because it was sent to a non-believer and not to the assemblies and was private. To be consistent with the other Gospels, God split the book of Luke in two: Luke and Acts.

The first assemblies did not believe Christ was coming back to restore the physical kingdom of David. There was no "Second Coming" in the 1st century. These ideas where put in place centuries later by altering Acts 1.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2020 10:42:26 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
After Pentecost, His disciples all believed in God's new kingdom with its own order of government and economic order to provide jobs and was set up with the baptism of love from the third heaven. Christ had spent forty days after His resurrection teaching them about God's economic order of money power. He had spoke about the kingdom of God for 18 month. John summarized His message as: "God is light and in Him is no darkness at all. " (1 John 1:5) What He was doing was self-evident to build the kingdom of God on His identity as Adam by revelation as Peter received, And the gates of Sheol (bodily death) would not prevail against it:

Matt 16:16-18
Simon Peter answered and said, "You are **Adam**, The Son of the living God. "
Jesus answered and said to him, "Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, For flesh and blood [reading the Bible in darkness]
has not revealed this to you, But My Father who is in heaven [by revelation].
And I also say to you that you are Peter, And on this rock [identity revelation]
I will build My assemblies, And the gates of Sheol [abode of the dead]
shall not prevail against it.

Therefore, He was not coming again. Indeed, At the Last Supper, He told them they would be in the third heaven to drink wine with Him after they were translated. He was not coming to them.

Matt 26:29
But I say to you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it new with you in My Father's kingdom.


Rather, He was coming to give them a new immortal car. This is defined as the "Day of the Lord". Day means metaphysical "eternal sunlight" and not a mortal "day".

In short, The disciples never asked Christ in Act 1:6 if He was restoring the kingdom of Israel. They had walked 18 months in the light and had learned to stay in preset time and not worry about the future, But to trust God daily walking in the light.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2020 4:51:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
After Pentecost, His disciples all believed in God's new kingdom with its own order of government and economic order to provide jobs and was set up with the baptism of love from the third heaven. Christ had spent forty days after His resurrection teaching them about God's economic order of money power. He had spoke about the kingdom of God for 18 month. John summarized His message as: "God is light and in Him is no darkness at all. " (1 John 1:5) What He was doing was self-evident to build the kingdom of God on His identity as Adam by revelation as Peter received, And the gates of Sheol (bodily death) would not prevail against it:

Matt 16:16-18
Simon Peter answered and said, "You are **Adam**, The Son of the living God. "
Jesus answered and said to him, "Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, For flesh and blood [reading the Bible in darkness]
has not revealed this to you, But My Father who is in heaven [by revelation].
And I also say to you that you are Peter, And on this rock [identity revelation]
I will build My assemblies, And the gates of Sheol [abode of the dead]
shall not prevail against it.

Therefore, He was not coming again. Indeed, At the Last Supper, He told them they would be in the third heaven to drink wine with Him after they were translated. He was not coming to them.

Matt 26:29
But I say to you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it new with you in My Father's kingdom.


Rather, He was coming to give them a new immortal car. This is defined as the "Day of the Lord". Day means metaphysical "eternal sunlight" and not a mortal "day".

In short, The disciples never asked Christ in Act 1:6 if He was restoring the kingdom of Israel. They had walked 18 months in the light and had learned to stay in preset time and not worry about the future, But to trust God daily walking in the light.

Why do they need the Holy Spirit? All the disciples were men and like you they were all capable of masturbating.

Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2020 2:11:31 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The sea of glass has corrected the corrupted text of the Dark Ages of control, Power, And domination over the world by the Catholic Corrupters. Anon/Noah has returned Acts 1 to a logical narrative. The one book of Luke/Acts was written in 56 AD, One year after all 11 apostles left the planet in 55AD in a public meeting with witnesses; who had all been translated several years earlier; much the same as Valiant Thor hung around the Pentagon for 3 years before he left in 1960.

Luke and the assemblies of Christ assumed Paul was translated with the other 11 apostles and not murdered by the Corinthian Luciferian false apostle leaders for Paul crossing the line of "free will belief". Therefore, His death was justified by God to teach the world the truth when free will belief is violated with His loyal and faithful goat prophets. God hid the truth from the world to extend the Cosmic War a bit longer for a tangible teaching experience in good and evil. God truncated the Acts, Removing the false assumption about Paul's translation. Then God created the phony narrative by God's black grace power that says Paul was imprisoned in house arrest and then executed by the Roman authorities.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2020 2:28:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
The sea of glass has corrected the corrupted text of the Dark Ages of control, Power, And domination over the world by the Catholic Corrupters. Anon/Noah has returned Acts 1 to a logical narrative. The one book of Luke/Acts was written in 56 AD, One year after all 11 apostles left the planet in 55AD in a public meeting with witnesses; who had all been translated several years earlier; much the same as Valiant Thor hung around the Pentagon for 3 years before he left in 1960.

Luke and the assemblies of Christ assumed Paul was translated with the other 11 apostles and not murdered by the Corinthian Luciferian false apostle leaders for Paul crossing the line of "free will belief". Therefore, His death was justified by God to teach the world the truth when free will belief is violated with His loyal and faithful goat prophets. God hid the truth from the world to extend the Cosmic War a bit longer for a tangible teaching experience in good and evil. God truncated the Acts, Removing the false assumption about Paul's translation. Then God created the phony narrative by God's black grace power that says Paul was imprisoned in house arrest and then executed by the Roman authorities.

Your only argument is your biblical ideas came from masturbating during your wife's periods. But the bible is proof the scribes were more interested in the spoken word and not domestic arrangements.

Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2020 2:51:55 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
The sea of glass has corrected the corrupted text of the Dark Ages of control, Power, And domination over the world by the Catholic Corrupters. Anon/Noah has returned Acts 1 to a logical narrative. The one book of Luke/Acts was written in 56 AD, One year after all 11 apostles left the planet in 55AD in a public meeting with witnesses; who had all been translated several years earlier; much the same as Valiant Thor hung around the Pentagon for 3 years before he left in 1960.

Luke and the assemblies of Christ assumed Paul was translated with the other 11 apostles and not murdered by the Corinthian Luciferian false apostle leaders for Paul crossing the line of "free will belief". Therefore, His death was justified by God to teach the world the truth when free will belief is violated with His loyal and faithful goat prophets. God hid the truth from the world to extend the Cosmic War a bit longer for a tangible teaching experience in good and evil. God truncated the Acts, Removing the false assumption about Paul's translation. Then God created the phony narrative by God's black grace power that says Paul was imprisoned in house arrest and then executed by the Roman authorities.

Your only argument is your biblical ideas came from masturbating during your wife's periods. But the bible is proof the scribes were more interested in the spoken word and not domestic arrangements.

Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

As explained 1000 times, The sea of glass works only with facts, Evidence, And reason. It does not work with empty heads with no knowledge. No condemnation. No judgment. Some people prefer activity to cause and effect scientific knowledge. We get what we desire from God. He is good. Everyone lives forever. Therefore, Anon/Noah can show the evidence to everyone how the Bible supports all of His ideas. No one knew he was getting his ideas "on the fly" from Yahweh by Holy Ghost sex. You can be your own judges of the fruit of Holy Ghost sex by His many brilliant posts from Yahweh. He has been doing the practice for 4 years.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2020 3:41:26 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
The sea of glass has corrected the corrupted text of the Dark Ages of control, Power, And domination over the world by the Catholic Corrupters. Anon/Noah has returned Acts 1 to a logical narrative. The one book of Luke/Acts was written in 56 AD, One year after all 11 apostles left the planet in 55AD in a public meeting with witnesses; who had all been translated several years earlier; much the same as Valiant Thor hung around the Pentagon for 3 years before he left in 1960.

Luke and the assemblies of Christ assumed Paul was translated with the other 11 apostles and not murdered by the Corinthian Luciferian false apostle leaders for Paul crossing the line of "free will belief". Therefore, His death was justified by God to teach the world the truth when free will belief is violated with His loyal and faithful goat prophets. God hid the truth from the world to extend the Cosmic War a bit longer for a tangible teaching experience in good and evil. God truncated the Acts, Removing the false assumption about Paul's translation. Then God created the phony narrative by God's black grace power that says Paul was imprisoned in house arrest and then executed by the Roman authorities.

Your only argument is your biblical ideas came from masturbating during your wife's periods. But the bible is proof the scribes were more interested in the spoken word and not domestic arrangements.

Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

As explained 1000 times, The sea of glass works only with facts, Evidence, And reason. It does not work with empty heads with no knowledge. No condemnation. No judgment. Some people prefer activity to cause and effect scientific knowledge. We get what we desire from God. He is good. Everyone lives forever. Therefore, Anon/Noah can show the evidence to everyone how the Bible supports all of His ideas. No one knew he was getting his ideas "on the fly" from Yahweh by Holy Ghost sex. You can be your own judges of the fruit of Holy Ghost sex by His many brilliant posts from Yahweh. He has been doing the practice for 4 years.

Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

Before that was your wife masturbating you?
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2020 9:46:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Ks1Astro wrote:
Still going strong huh

God is in control. Let go of the control and let God be in control. Add reincarnation and predestination from the beginning to end in the translation of Israel to be Gods and Goddesses and the resurrection for the Gentiles to be angels. Everyone lives forever with exactly whatever we all asked for in the begging on our tailor-made paths. God's mercy holds no grudges and doesn't care about the past. Simple. Don't worry. Be happy. We need to know these simple truth from the Bible to succeed in life by white grace having the peace of God beyond all comprehension:

Philippians 4:7
and the peace of God, Which surpasses all understanding, Will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

People can never experience true peace that is eternal
life in the knowledge of God because they do not know God and eternal life by Holy Ghost sex. Incredibly simple Biblical paradigm.

John 17:3
And this is eternal life, That they may know You, The only true God, And Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

Easy to see when we repent correctly and stop stealing God's glory by moonlight religions and their career whores who sell God for money. John 17:3 has been read for 1700 years in moonlight darkness of religions and theologians. Anon/Noah has revealed the true meaning from the sea of glass by enjoying Holy Ghost sex and true repentance. Everlasting peace will guard our hearts and minds.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2020 11:17:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote: Before that was your wife masturbating you?

Blow jobs represent killing bad Biblical weeds in the acid stomach lake of fire. As we practice Holy Ghost sex in faith and hope, The power of God will hover over the darkness on earth and kill the dumb ideas. God will move the truth into the world's consciousness by grace without us controlling anything. DDO has seen that occurring in real time. Everyone's life is improved by the power of white grace by killing bad ideas. Everyone repents privately in the heart and to hell with man and his dumb religions.

There are also new ideas from the Word of God created in the collective consciousness of us all through the vagina. The grace of God will create and conceive the ideas in all of our hearts by the POWER OF God. We become one heart and one soul without any religions or theologians. Sex can change the bad ideas in the world by grace through faith and hope. Cool, Huh?

Romans 1:16 NKJV
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, For it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, For the Jew first and also for the Greek.

Paul knew how to use the anointing of Christ as the power of God. Anon/Noah is using the same power of God by Holy Ghost sex.

1 Cor 13 on love:
When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away being a child. For now we see in a mirror, Dimly, But then face to face. Now I know in part, But then I shall know just as I also am known. And now abide faith, Hope, Love, These three; but the greatest of these is love [Holy Ghost sex. Duh! ].


Yahushua knew what the Bible meant with Mary Magdalene by practicing Holy Ghost sex for 15 years to intellectually prepare for His Holy Spirit baptism of love at age 30.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2020 11:18:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
For those who have experienced Holy Ghost sex personally, All the ancient prophets did too. Today, We just use "mortal" love as we wait for the baptism of unconditional eternal love emotions we are preparing to enjoy. The sex will increase in emotional love Holy Spirit baptism, After the financial systems are fixed.

The temporal mortal systems create good or evil human deeds. Our intellectual lighthouse cleansing is first. The truth is the truth. The truth stands on its own merits as the most powerful element for change to create freedom and liberty, Both individually and collectively. God will fix the societal systems first. Love also is a powerful reality, But if the ideas do not change, The world will keep doing the same insane deeds and fail incessantly over and over.

John 8:31-32
Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, "If you abide in My word, You are My disciples indeed. And you shall know the truth, And the truth shall make you free. "


No repentance = No Disciples = No truth = No freedom = Slavery to bad ideas = slaves to sin.

Therefore, Christ taught, "Repent for the kingdom of heaven is at hand (or near in your heart)".

Abiding in Him means walking in the light with Holy Ghost sex.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2020 11:23:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote: Before that was your wife masturbating you?

Blow jobs represent killing bad Biblical weeds in the acid stomach lake of fire. As we practice Holy Ghost sex in faith and hope, The power of God will hover over the darkness on earth and kill the dumb ideas. God will move the truth into the world's consciousness by grace without us controlling anything. DDO has seen that occurring in real time. Everyone's life is improved by the power of white grace by killing bad ideas. Everyone repents privately in the heart and to hell with man and his dumb religions.

There are also new ideas from the Word of God created in the collective consciousness of us all through the vagina. The grace of God will create and conceive the ideas in all of our hearts by the POWER OF God. We become one heart and one soul without any religions or theologians. Sex can change the bad ideas in the world by grace through faith and hope. Cool, Huh?

Romans 1:16 NKJV
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, For it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, For the Jew first and also for the Greek.

Paul knew how to use the anointing of Christ as the power of God. Anon/Noah is using the same power of God by Holy Ghost sex.

1 Cor 13 on love:
When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away being a child. For now we see in a mirror, Dimly, But then face to face. Now I know in part, But then I shall know just as I also am known. And now abide faith, Hope, Love, These three; but the greatest of these is love [Holy Ghost sex. Duh! ].


Yahushua knew what the Bible meant with Mary Magdalene by practicing Holy Ghost sex for 15 years to intellectually prepare for His Holy Spirit baptism of love at age 30.

But the verse you used to prove Jesus was married actually tell us both Jesus and his disciples were invited to the wedding.
John 2:2 NKJV "Now both Jesus and His disciples were invited to the wedding. "

How is Jesus's marriage hidden? None of the Gospel writers even mention his marriage and they knew him best.
You used John 2:2 which actually proves you are wrong. Both Jesus and his disciples were invited to the wedding.
John 2:2 NKJV "Now both Jesus and His disciples were invited to the wedding. "

Anon you are scripturally ignorant and mentally ill. You suffer from a learning disability.
You are a pathological liar and a compulsive masturbator.

Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

Note: ALL of your biblical ideas come from masturbating when your wife is on her periods. To you that is spiritual intimacy with your wife. Which explains why you never found time to read the bible.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2020 11:38:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The Greek means "called" by God to the wedding. What? The Mother of Christ was not invited? She just happened to be there? That is what the text says. The mother is not called? Huh? The absurdity proves the text has been altered to create the false narrative of a single vagabond bum who had no money.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2020 11:57:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
The Greek means "called" by God to the wedding. What? The Mother of Christ was not invited? She just happened to be there? That is what the text says. The mother is not called? Huh? The absurdity proves the text has been altered to create the false narrative of a single vagabond bum who had no money.

Called or invited the verse tells us:

John 2:2 NKJV "Now both Jesus and His disciples were invited to the wedding. "

But Mary and Jesus's brothers were there at the wedding before Jesus. Because the next verse tells us they left together after the wedding to Capernaum. Note no bride/wife was mentioned. Only jesus, His mother, His brothers and his disciples went to Capernaum immediately after the wedding. That would be most unusual if Jesus was the groom.

John 2:12 After this He went down to Capernaum, He, His mother, His brothers, And His disciples; and they did not stay there many days.

Anon you are incapable or applying logic or reasoning. Your mental illness and learning disability severely handicaps you.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2020 1:45:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The original gospel of John identified in the first chapter He married another wife. The text used Yahushua as the groom's name. The Catholic Corrupters removed His name from the marriage and removed his identity as "Adam" in Matthew 16.

Matthew also mentioned Christ was married to two wives in Matthew Chapter 3 before John the Baptist like the Gospel of John, And the Bible originally names His two wives in the beginning to bridge the time as a child in Nazareth to His adult ministry, But they removed it. Where? Right here:

Matt 4:15-16
AT age 15, He married Mary of Magdala. When age 30, He married Judith of Cana. Leaving Nazareth to marry Judith, He came and dwelt in Capernaum for His honeymoon, Which is by the sea, In the regions of Zebulun and Naphtali, That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, Saying: "The land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali, By the way of the sea, Beyond the Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles: The people who sat in darkness have seen a great light, And upon those who sat in the region and shadow of death Light has dawned. "

The ancient assembly would point to Matthew in the very beginning of the book to teach Holy Ghost sex like Anon/Noah also has been receiving in DDO in the last week from the sea of glass by revelation and light! The books of Matthew and John have been altered to hide his marriage to two different women. The author of Matthew would not have skipped over his life from childhood to an adult without saying something about His marriages. The great light from the OT mentioned is from Holy Ghost sex. It is in harmony with the following:

1. Christ and the cripple's bed who was healed and healing the blind man.
2. Peter and the vision of the sheet with unclean animals.
3. Paul's teaching on love in 1 Cor 13.
4. Paul's teachings on sex in 1 Cor 7.
5. The Catholic Corruptors needed to add the phony story of Jesus in the temple at age 12 to fill in the horrid gap created by removing Yahushua's normal Jewish life as a man with 2 wives. It was quite easy for God to remove His marriages with His favorite goat prophets with their noble but blinded intentions who will become the Gods and Goddesses of eternity.
6. Matthew and John worked together. Matthew is mainly about the Galilee details. John is about Jerusalem details.
7. His second wife was called Judith by God to represent his ministry to Judah using the stick of Judah defined in Ezekiel 37 as the OT scripture.

50 more years, And the world will become heaven on earth by the new scientifically-based systems both mortally and eternally to create good people and not evil thieves who are trained to be selfish individuals by environmental evil systems they manipulate to benefit self and not God or others.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2020 3:01:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
The original gospel of John identified in the first chapter He married another wife. The text used Yahushua as the groom's name. The Catholic Corrupters removed His name from the marriage and removed his identity as "Adam" in Matthew 16.

Where is your source Anon?
Matthew also mentioned Christ was married to two wives in Matthew Chapter 3 before John the Baptist like the Gospel of John, And the Bible originally names His two wives in the beginning to bridge the time as a child in Nazareth to His adult ministry, But they removed it. Where? Right here:

So even before the wedding at Cana Jesus was already married. Matthew 3 dies not support that.

Matt 4:15-16
AT age 15, He married Mary of Magdala. When age 30, He married Judith of Cana. Leaving Nazareth to marry Judith, He came and dwelt in Capernaum for His honeymoon, Which is by the sea, In the regions of Zebulun and Naphtali, That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, Saying: "The land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali, By the way of the sea, Beyond the Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles: The people who sat in darkness have seen a great light, And upon those who sat in the region and shadow of death Light has dawned. "

Matthew 4:15-16 does not support your position. Your mind ain't right Anon.

The ancient assembly would point to Matthew in the very beginning of the book to teach Holy Ghost sex like Anon/Noah also has been receiving in DDO in the last week from the sea of glass by revelation and light! The books of Matthew and John have been altered to hide his marriage to two different women. The author of Matthew would not have skipped over his life from childhood to an adult without saying something about His marriages. The great light from the OT mentioned is from Holy Ghost sex. It is in harmony with the following:

1. Christ and the cripple's bed who was healed and healing the blind man.
2. Peter and the vision of the sheet with unclean animals.
3. Paul's teaching on love in 1 Cor 13.
4. Paul's teachings on sex in 1 Cor 7.
5. The Catholic Corruptors needed to add the phony story of Jesus in the temple at age 12 to fill in the horrid gap created by removing Yahushua's normal Jewish life as a man with 2 wives. It was quite easy for God to remove His marriages with His favorite goat prophets with their noble but blinded intentions who will become the Gods and Goddesses of eternity.
6. Matthew and John worked together. Matthew is mainly about the Galilee details. John is about Jerusalem details.
7. His second wife was called Judith by God to represent his ministry to Judah using the stick of Judah defined in Ezekiel 37 as the OT scripture.

50 more years, And the world will become heaven on earth by the new scientifically-based systems both mortally and eternally to create good people and not evil thieves who are trained to be selfish individuals by environmental evil systems they manipulate to benefit self and not God or others.

The only one who gets all his biblical ideas from masturbatimg is you Anon.

But you shared with us where all your biblical ideas come from.

Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

Those are your words Anon. You are talking about masturbating and not Harikrish.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2020 3:11:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Brilliant! Galilee was a different people and culture than Jerusalem. What better way to teach the truth than creating two books that went out with one message to two different geographies? There is a progressive order to the teachings. The order of Christ God's ideas has meaning and purpose. Brilliant! No one can see the truth of Holy Ghost white grass power. No. He let his goat prophets dabble in the black grace power of sex to know the difference. Gandhi is a good example. Yin Yang. No knowledge of God by black grace sex.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2020 4:32:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
Where is your source Anon?

Reason and valid evidence. The sea of glass fixes the Biblical contradictions. It is irrational that Matthew did not bridge Chapter 2 to Chapter 3 without some kind of time reference to His adult ministry. John does not need to explain the birth of Christ again, So John explains more details about His wedding in Cana, Referencing Matthew for a consistent narrative of marriage. Brilliant.

Matthew and John both speak of John the Baptist to connect the two books in timeline for the reader. Both books took two years to distribute to the assemblies, Instructing readers: "Matthew is His birth, Ministry, And life in Galilee. John is His ministry in Jerusalem and 2 years after His resurrection".

John included Pentacost because John said Christ breathed His disciples to receive the Holy Spirit. Matthew did not. Originally, The books were close to the same size. Trucating Petecost off the book of John shortened it. The gospel of John aslo included the first two years of the assemblies and define who were the antichrists much more clearly as the Luciferians. The Pentecost and early 2-year history of the assemblies came after John 20:8. The corruptors added the entire chapter of John 21 to create the Pope idea of Peter and change the translation ideas.

Anon jumped prematurely a few days ago, Reasoning Matthew had Pentecost, Knowing one of the two books had to include it. The evidence he used a few days ago is weaker than John being 20 chapters and Matthew being 28 chapters. Furthermore, In several places in John, He speaks about the Holy Spirit baptism is in the future, And then John wrote about Pentecost, But it was deleted centuries later. God intentionally did not want to distribute the books for two years to include a documented summary of the beginning. Thank God the Book of Acts fills in that gaps removed from John.

Mistakes that are made on the sea of glass are self-correcting and therefore, Don't get discouraged if you make a mistake. Keep it private. Don't go public. Yahweh can get away with errors by Anon/Noah because no one knows him. He just explains the error, And why He made it to increase knowledge. Nobody is trusting him anyway. They trust God.

Like physical sciences, We pick the stronger evidence to believe and self-correct the errors. God let Anon/Noah get egg on his face to show how the sea of glass works. Stand on the strongest evidence.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2020 6:39:40 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Back to the topic of Acts 1. No physical gloom and doom second coming of Christ for our planet. The Biblical truths are so peculiar. God changes the Bible to test us to see if we can find the errors not, But then, God blinds us so we can't find them.

Therefore, The world remains in darkness of the dragon, And Israel continues dying of old age. The goats prophets of God took control of the entire world by the black grace power of God. Therefore, God ensured we all remained blind until He-She ordains the end of the Cosmic War in His-Her timing. Brilliant control maneuver on God's part, Don't you agree?

Therefore, Man is so busy surviving with the money, Man trust the moonlight religious experts to know what the Bible means when they do not know God or increase in the knowledge of God by repentance and Holy Ghost sex. God has been carefully controlling our earth life experience by blindness for a totally different purpose of extending the Cosmic War we could not see. Yahweh is using the sealed book of Revelation and Holy Ghost sex to open reincarnated Israel's eyes and heal the planet. Love with sex and no more wars and killing. Cool, Huh?

Isaiah 29:11
The whole vision has become to you like the words of a book that is sealed
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2020 6:44:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Back to the topic of Acts 1. No physical gloom and doom second coming of Christ for our planet. The Biblical truths are so peculiar. God changes the Bible to test us to see if we can find the errors not, But then, God blinds us so we can't find them.

Therefore, The world remains in darkness of the dragon, And Israel continues dying of old age. The goats prophets of God took control of the entire world by the black grace power of God. Therefore, God ensured we all remained blind until He-She ordains the end of the Cosmic War in His-Her timing. Brilliant control maneuver on God's part, Don't you agree?

Therefore, Man is so busy surviving with the money, Man trust the moonlight religious experts to know what the Bible means when they do not know God or increase in the knowledge of God by repentance and Holy Ghost sex. God has been carefully controlling our earth life experience by blindness for a totally different purpose of extending the Cosmic War we could not see. Yahweh is using the sealed book of Revelation and Holy Ghost sex to open reincarnated Israel's eyes and heal the planet. Love with sex and no more wars and killing. Cool, Huh?

Isaiah 29:11
The whole vision has become to you like the words of a book that is sealed

You portray God as a confused bumbling lunatic. But that is projection Anon. You were mentally ill since 17.
Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.

If God is blinding us and altering the bible at will. Why are you following God's advice to masturbate?

Anon wrote: God changes the Bible to test us to see if we can find the errors not, But then, God blinds us so we can't find them.
God truncated the book of Matthew to remove Pentecost.
Humans are "blinded by God" and not responsible for the evil. God is.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2020 8:40:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Back to the topic of Acts 1. No physical gloom and doom second coming of Christ for our planet. The Biblical truths are so peculiar. God changes the Bible to test us to see if we can find the errors not, But then, God blinds us so we can't find them.

Therefore, The world remains in darkness of the dragon, And Israel continues dying of old age. The goats prophets of God took control of the entire world by the black grace power of God. Therefore, God ensured we all remained blind until He-She ordains the end of the Cosmic War in His-Her timing. Brilliant control maneuver on God's part, Don't you agree?

Therefore, Man is so busy surviving with the money, Man trust the moonlight religious experts to know what the Bible means when they do not know God or increase in the knowledge of God by repentance and Holy Ghost sex. God has been carefully controlling our earth life experience by blindness for a totally different purpose of extending the Cosmic War we could not see. Yahweh is using the sealed book of Revelation and Holy Ghost sex to open reincarnated Israel's eyes and heal the planet. Love with sex and no more wars and killing. Cool, Huh?

Isaiah 29:11
The whole vision has become to you like the words of a book that is sealed

You portray God as a confused bumbling lunatic. But that is projection Anon. You were mentally ill since 17.
Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.

If God is blinding us and altering the bible at will. Why are you following God's advice to masturbate?

Anon wrote: God changes the Bible to test us to see if we can find the errors not, But then, God blinds us so we can't find them.
God truncated the book of Matthew to remove Pentecost.
Humans are "blinded by God" and not responsible for the evil. God is.


Yahweh LOVES to point out the errors of Anon/Noah to demonstrate the sea of glass is NOT like audible words from God. A light turns on to see the assumptions you are making to correct them or not. Using spiritual science, God continually refines the assumptions with stronger and stronger evidence.

Anon/Noah could see clearly Matthew or John omitted Pentecost because it was deleted by the corrupters, But the Still Small Voice would not say which one. Being impatient, He made his own assumptions. If wrong, Later stronger evidence would correct him. He is not scared to be corrected on the Internet. No one knows him.

He has been using the mental process for 30+ years. He has never been a leader, Just a high-level staff person and nobody in religion. Therefore, No one can see the "mental process" he uses. He was driven by his tragedy at age 17 to know the truth in the Bible and not for creating a "religious career" that did not fit the objectives in his heart at age 17.

The mental technique required he look at the "evidence" and his assumptions to know what "evidence" they stand on. He NEVER throws away any evidence he hears from others, Unless the evidence is invalidated by other "stronger" evidence. The evidence in John is much stronger than Matthew. Therefore, So he changed is mind. He believe the assumption is TRUE, Unless proven false. Simple.

In this manner, He always changes to the stronger evidence when an assumption is proven invalid by stronger evidence. . He follows the evidence walking in the light. After 30 years of this mental process he borrowed from the "scientific method", Anon/Noah has the strongest ideas about the Bible on the planet. Sometimes the Still Small Voice tells him the truth, And afterwards, He is led to the evidence in the bible ti support the ideas like Holy Ghost sex, Or Yahushua was married, Or the existence of the ETs, Or the purpose of the Comic War, Etc. The processes works both ways on the sea of glass. Ether evidence leading to revelation. Or evidence leading to the evidence. . Either way, evidence and reason the foundation of all the belief on the planet.

The trouble is believing in invalid evidence. The bad beliefs are caused by trusting an untrustworthy "BS person" in power and authority because it is so easy to do. The person is the evidence. That is what children do with parents and teachers. They are born to be taught by someone else before they can start thinking for themselves. No difficult research is required.

The evidence can be from the heart, Soul, Or body. Each of the 3 frequencies has its own dominion. ET use the evidences from the soul and body. Anon/Noah uses the soul and body as well, But adds the heart on the sea of glass with Holy Ghost sex using ideas based of logic and truth. If some idea is irrational to previous evidence he believes is true, He stops to see the assumptions causing the confusion. Most of the time the confusion in the Bible is from a doctrine or commandment of men mixed with eternal life vs mortal life. Indigo color. This includes adding or deleting text to create a narrative men want us to believe is true.

Anon/Noah is not scared of being crucified by the public because he is not a leader of people. Leaders cannot make mistakes in public or their career is over. They must create the image of perfection at this time to have influence and create traction. Unless one is Nancy Pelosi. She is backed by Trump's contrived ET narratives to have the media deceptions play in the public ear over and over to give him a third term for ET disclose. The ET/God plan is superb, Don't you agree?
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2020 10:02:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Back to the topic of Acts 1. No physical gloom and doom second coming of Christ for our planet. The Biblical truths are so peculiar. God changes the Bible to test us to see if we can find the errors not, But then, God blinds us so we can't find them.

Therefore, The world remains in darkness of the dragon, And Israel continues dying of old age. The goats prophets of God took control of the entire world by the black grace power of God. Therefore, God ensured we all remained blind until He-She ordains the end of the Cosmic War in His-Her timing. Brilliant control maneuver on God's part, Don't you agree?

Therefore, Man is so busy surviving with the money, Man trust the moonlight religious experts to know what the Bible means when they do not know God or increase in the knowledge of God by repentance and Holy Ghost sex. God has been carefully controlling our earth life experience by blindness for a totally different purpose of extending the Cosmic War we could not see. Yahweh is using the sealed book of Revelation and Holy Ghost sex to open reincarnated Israel's eyes and heal the planet. Love with sex and no more wars and killing. Cool, Huh?

Isaiah 29:11
The whole vision has become to you like the words of a book that is sealed

You portray God as a confused bumbling lunatic. But that is projection Anon. You were mentally ill since 17.
Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.

If God is blinding us and altering the bible at will. Why are you following God's advice to masturbate?

Anon wrote: God changes the Bible to test us to see if we can find the errors not, But then, God blinds us so we can't find them.
God truncated the book of Matthew to remove Pentecost.
Humans are "blinded by God" and not responsible for the evil. God is.


Yahweh LOVES to point out the errors of Anon/Noah to demonstrate the sea of glass is NOT like audible words from God. A light turns on to see the assumptions you are making to correct them or not. Using spiritual science, God continually refines the assumptions with stronger and stronger evidence.

Anon/Noah could see clearly Matthew or John omitted Pentecost because it was deleted by the corrupters, But the Still Small Voice would not say which one. Being impatient, He made his own assumptions. If wrong, Later stronger evidence would correct him. He is not scared to be corrected on the Internet. No one knows him.

He has been using the mental process for 30+ years. He has never been a leader, Just a high-level staff person and nobody in religion. Therefore, No one can see the "mental process" he uses. He was driven by his tragedy at age 17 to know the truth in the Bible and not for creating a "religious career" that did not fit the objectives in his heart at age 17.

The mental technique required he look at the "evidence" and his assumptions to know what "evidence" they stand on. He NEVER throws away any evidence he hears from others, Unless the evidence is invalidated by other "stronger" evidence. The evidence in John is much stronger than Matthew. Therefore, So he changed is mind. He believe the assumption is TRUE, Unless proven false. Simple.

In this manner, He always changes to the stronger evidence when an assumption is proven invalid by stronger evidence. . He follows the evidence walking in the light. After 30 years of this mental process he borrowed from the "scientific method", Anon/Noah has the strongest ideas about the Bible on the planet. Sometimes the Still Small Voice tells him the truth, And afterwards, He is led to the evidence in the bible ti support the ideas like Holy Ghost sex, Or Yahushua was married, Or the existence of the ETs, Or the purpose of the Comic War, Etc. The processes works both ways on the sea of glass. Ether evidence leading to revelation. Or evidence leading to the evidence. . Either way, evidence and reason the foundation of all the belief on the planet.

The trouble is believing in invalid evidence. The bad beliefs are caused by trusting an untrustworthy "BS person" in power and authority because it is so easy to do. The person is the evidence. That is what children do with parents and teachers. They are born to be taught by someone else before they can start thinking for themselves. No difficult research is required.

Let's deal with your inconsistent lies Anon.
1. Anon wrote: Anon/Noah could see clearly Matthew or John omitted Pentecost
because it was deleted by the corrupters,

But in your post before this you said: John included Pentacost because John said Christ breathed His disciples to receive the Holy Spirit. Matthew did not.

Pentecost. In the New Testament, The day that the Holy Spirit descended upon the disciples of Jesus.

We know all the disciples were there with Jesus so all received the Holy Spirit and that included Matthew, John and the others.

Matthew also mentions the blessing of the Holy Spirit.
indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, But He who is coming after Me is mightier than I. . . He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire (Matthew 3:11).

Matt 28:19 (NIV)
19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, Baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit,
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2020 12:02:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
Let's deal with your inconsistent lies Anon.
1. Anon wrote: Anon/Noah could see clearly Matthew or John omitted Pentecost
because it was deleted by the corrupters,

But in your post before this you said: John included Pentacost because John said Christ breathed His disciples to receive the Holy Spirit. Matthew did not.

Pentecost. In the New Testament, The day that the Holy Spirit descended upon the disciples of Jesus.

We know all the disciples were there with Jesus so all received the Holy Spirit and that included Matthew, O eand the others.

Matthew also mentions the blessing of the Holy Spirit.
indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, But He who is coming after Me is mightier than I. . . He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire (Matthew 3:11).

These are some of the logical reasons Anon/Noah picked Matthew first. Then he realized Matthew is 28 chapters and John Is 20, Adding Pentecost and first 2 years of Church history would increase John to 30 chapters. But the evidence is in Chapter 20 just before it ends in verse 29:

John 20:21-22:
So Jesus said to them again, "Peace to you! As the Father has sent Me, I also send you. " And when He had said this, He breathed on them, And said to them, "Receive the Holy Spirit.

John 20:23-29
If you forgive the sins of any, They are forgiven them; if you retain the sins of any, They are retained. " 24 Now Thomas, Called the Twin, One of the twelve, Was not with them when Jesus came. 25 The other disciples therefore said to him, "We have seen the Lord. " So he said to them, "Unless I see in His hands the print of the nails, And put my finger into the print of the nails, And put my hand into His side, I will not believe. " 26 And after eight days His disciples were again inside, And Thomas with them. Jesus came, The doors being shut, And stood in the midst, And said, "Peace to you! " 27 Then He said to Thomas, "Reach your finger here, And look at My hands; and reach your hand here, And put it into My side. Do not be unbelieving, But believing. " 28 And Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God! " 29 Jesus said to him, "Thomas, Because you have seen Me, You have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed. "

Think of reading two books. Matthew and the John. You come to John 20:21, And Christ breathed on them, And then John ends at vs 29? . God had a problem with John o fix to extend the Cosmic War. Therefore, He-She added Chapter 21 to HIDE breathing on the disciples. To RECEIVE THE HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM OF LOVE. Therefore, The Pentecost and first 2 years of church history came after John 20:29!

This is a good object lesson of how the light and sea of glass works with reason and evidence. THE NEW ASSUMPTIONS are stronger than Christianity's! Christians claim the apostles never included Pentecost or the first few years of Church history in the gospels. Why not? How insane. We only need valid evidence and reason to lead us into the correct direction toward true repentance, Holy Ghost sex, And the sea of glass.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2020 12:19:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Let's deal with your inconsistent lies Anon.
1. Anon wrote: Anon/Noah could see clearly Matthew or John omitted Pentecost
because it was deleted by the corrupters,

But in your post before this you said: John included Pentacost because John said Christ breathed His disciples to receive the Holy Spirit. Matthew did not.

Pentecost. In the New Testament, The day that the Holy Spirit descended upon the disciples of Jesus.

We know all the disciples were there with Jesus so all received the Holy Spirit and that included Matthew, O eand the others.

Matthew also mentions the blessing of the Holy Spirit.
indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, But He who is coming after Me is mightier than I. . . He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire (Matthew 3:11).

These are some of the logical reasons Anon/Noah picked Matthew first. Then he realized Matthew is 28 chapters and John Is 20, Adding Pentecost and first 2 years of Church history would increase John to 30 chapters. But the evidence is in Chapter 20 just before it ends in verse 29:

John 20:21-22:
So Jesus said to them again, "Peace to you! As the Father has sent Me, I also send you. " And when He had said this, He breathed on them, And said to them, "Receive the Holy Spirit.

John 20:23-29
If you forgive the sins of any, They are forgiven them; if you retain the sins of any, They are retained. " 24 Now Thomas, Called the Twin, One of the twelve, Was not with them when Jesus came. 25 The other disciples therefore said to him, "We have seen the Lord. " So he said to them, "Unless I see in His hands the print of the nails, And put my finger into the print of the nails, And put my hand into His side, I will not believe. " 26 And after eight days His disciples were again inside, And Thomas with them. Jesus came, The doors being shut, And stood in the midst, And said, "Peace to you! " 27 Then He said to Thomas, "Reach your finger here, And look at My hands; and reach your hand here, And put it into My side. Do not be unbelieving, But believing. " 28 And Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God! " 29 Jesus said to him, "Thomas, Because you have seen Me, You have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed. "

Think of reading two books. Matthew and the John. You come to John 20:21, And Christ breathed on them, And then John ends at vs 29? . God had a problem with John o fix to extend the Cosmic War. Therefore, He-She added Chapter 21 to HIDE breathing on the disciples. To RECEIVE THE HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM OF LOVE. Therefore, The Pentecost and first 2 years of church history came after John 20:29!

This is a good object lesson of how the light and sea of glass works with reason and evidence. THE NEW ASSUMPTIONS are stronger than Christianity's! Christians claim the apostles never included Pentecost or the first few years of Church history in the gospels. Why not? How insane. We only need valid evidence and reason to lead us into the correct direction toward true repentance, Holy Ghost sex, And the sea of glass.

Christians know the 12 apostles all received the Holy Spirit. They were all together when the Holy Spirit descended on them.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2020 1:12:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Let's deal with your inconsistent lies Anon.
1. Anon wrote: Anon/Noah could see clearly Matthew or John omitted Pentecost
because it was deleted by the corrupters,

But in your post before this you said: John included Pentacost because John said Christ breathed His disciples to receive the Holy Spirit. Matthew did not.

Pentecost. In the New Testament, The day that the Holy Spirit descended upon the disciples of Jesus.

We know all the disciples were there with Jesus so all received the Holy Spirit and that included Matthew, O eand the others.

Matthew also mentions the blessing of the Holy Spirit.
indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, But He who is coming after Me is mightier than I. . . He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire (Matthew 3:11).

These are some of the logical reasons Anon/Noah picked Matthew first. Then he realized Matthew is 28 chapters and John Is 20, Adding Pentecost and first 2 years of Church history would increase John to 30 chapters. But the evidence is in Chapter 20 just before it ends in verse 29:

John 20:21-22:
So Jesus said to them again, "Peace to you! As the Father has sent Me, I also send you. " And when He had said this, He breathed on them, And said to them, "Receive the Holy Spirit.

John 20:23-29
If you forgive the sins of any, They are forgiven them; if you retain the sins of any, They are retained. " 24 Now Thomas, Called the Twin, One of the twelve, Was not with them when Jesus came. 25 The other disciples therefore said to him, "We have seen the Lord. " So he said to them, "Unless I see in His hands the print of the nails, And put my finger into the print of the nails, And put my hand into His side, I will not believe. " 26 And after eight days His disciples were again inside, And Thomas with them. Jesus came, The doors being shut, And stood in the midst, And said, "Peace to you! " 27 Then He said to Thomas, "Reach your finger here, And look at My hands; and reach your hand here, And put it into My side. Do not be unbelieving, But believing. " 28 And Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God! " 29 Jesus said to him, "Thomas, Because you have seen Me, You have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed. "

Think of reading two books. Matthew and the John. You come to John 20:21, And Christ breathed on them, And then John ends at vs 29? . God had a problem with John o fix to extend the Cosmic War. Therefore, He-She added Chapter 21 to HIDE breathing on the disciples. To RECEIVE THE HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM OF LOVE. Therefore, The Pentecost and first 2 years of church history came after John 20:29!

This is a good object lesson of how the light and sea of glass works with reason and evidence. THE NEW ASSUMPTIONS are stronger than Christianity's! Christians claim the apostles never included Pentecost or the first few years of Church history in the gospels. Why not? How insane. We only need valid evidence and reason to lead us into the correct direction toward true repentance, Holy Ghost sex, And the sea of glass.
.
Christians know the 12 apostles all received the Holy Spirit. They were all together when the Holy Spirit descended on them.

Pentecost baptism of Holy Spirit is the bow] cleansing of emotional soul plagues of the book of Revelation for Israel. Christ was sent to Israel. Pentecost was in Jerusalem by the Jewish temple and not in Galilee. Translation require a temple. Cornelius was a reincarnated Israelite and not 100% Gentile. Not all Gentiles were baptized with the Holy Spirit love to overcome mortal death of old age.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2020 2:58:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Let's deal with your inconsistent lies Anon.
1. Anon wrote: Anon/Noah could see clearly Matthew or John omitted Pentecost
because it was deleted by the corrupters,

But in your post before this you said: John included Pentacost because John said Christ breathed His disciples to receive the Holy Spirit. Matthew did not.

Pentecost. In the New Testament, The day that the Holy Spirit descended upon the disciples of Jesus.

We know all the disciples were there with Jesus so all received the Holy Spirit and that included Matthew, O eand the others.

Matthew also mentions the blessing of the Holy Spirit.
indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, But He who is coming after Me is mightier than I. . . He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire (Matthew 3:11).

These are some of the logical reasons Anon/Noah picked Matthew first. Then he realized Matthew is 28 chapters and John Is 20, Adding Pentecost and first 2 years of Church history would increase John to 30 chapters. But the evidence is in Chapter 20 just before it ends in verse 29:

John 20:21-22:
So Jesus said to them again, "Peace to you! As the Father has sent Me, I also send you. " And when He had said this, He breathed on them, And said to them, "Receive the Holy Spirit.

John 20:23-29
If you forgive the sins of any, They are forgiven them; if you retain the sins of any, They are retained. " 24 Now Thomas, Called the Twin, One of the twelve, Was not with them when Jesus came. 25 The other disciples therefore said to him, "We have seen the Lord. " So he said to them, "Unless I see in His hands the print of the nails, And put my finger into the print of the nails, And put my hand into His side, I will not believe. " 26 And after eight days His disciples were again inside, And Thomas with them. Jesus came, The doors being shut, And stood in the midst, And said, "Peace to you! " 27 Then He said to Thomas, "Reach your finger here, And look at My hands; and reach your hand here, And put it into My side. Do not be unbelieving, But believing. " 28 And Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God! " 29 Jesus said to him, "Thomas, Because you have seen Me, You have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed. "

Think of reading two books. Matthew and the John. You come to John 20:21, And Christ breathed on them, And then John ends at vs 29? . God had a problem with John o fix to extend the Cosmic War. Therefore, He-She added Chapter 21 to HIDE breathing on the disciples. To RECEIVE THE HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM OF LOVE. Therefore, The Pentecost and first 2 years of church history came after John 20:29!

This is a good object lesson of how the light and sea of glass works with reason and evidence. THE NEW ASSUMPTIONS are stronger than Christianity's! Christians claim the apostles never included Pentecost or the first few years of Church history in the gospels. Why not? How insane. We only need valid evidence and reason to lead us into the correct direction toward true repentance, Holy Ghost sex, And the sea of glass.
.
Christians know the 12 apostles all received the Holy Spirit. They were all together when the Holy Spirit descended on them.

Pentecost baptism of Holy Spirit is the bow] cleansing of emotional soul plagues of the book of Revelation for Israel. Christ was sent to Israel. Pentecost was in Jerusalem by the Jewish temple and not in Galilee. Translation require a temple. Cornelius was a reincarnated Israelite and not 100% Gentile. Not all Gentiles were baptized with the Holy Spirit love to overcome mortal death of old age.


According to Christian tradition, The Day of Pentecost commemorates the day when the Holy Spirit was poured out on the disciples in Jerusalem after the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Pentecost, Festival in the Christian church marking the descent of the Holy Spirit on the disciples and the. . . On the Apostles and other disciples following the Crucifixion, Resurrection, And Ascension of Jesus Christ. . .

John 16:7 But I tell you the truth, It is for your benefit that I am going away. Unless I go away, The Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send Him to you.

Jesus had to go so the Holy Spirit could come.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2020 6:03:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
God truncated the book of Matthew to remove Pentecost. No sane person would believe the book of Matthew excluded Pentecost, Which endowed love power is the foundation of the Kingdom of God.

Nonsense! Matthew's narrative was never about Pentecost. There is no need to remove it. Duh!

Luke was discovered in later centuries because it was sent to a non-believer and not to the assemblies and was private. To be consistent with the other Gospels, God split the book of Luke in two: Luke and Acts.

Luke's gospel was known in the first century by Christians and Acts is part 2.

The first assemblies did not believe Christ was coming back to restore the physical kingdom of David. There was no "Second Coming" in the 1st century. These ideas where put in place centuries later by altering Acts 1.

Acts was not altered. Stop spreading lies and deception. The early church did believe Jesus was returning again. I agree there was no second coming in the 1st century. The church did believe in the second coming - and they believed it was imminent. In fact Paul talks about how some were declaring it had come but he informed them they were wrong.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2020 9:45:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote::
Nonsense! Matthew's narrative was never about Pentecost. There is no need to remove it. Duh!

Anon/Noah made a mistake on the sea of glass. Peer review is healthy to keep us all honest to teach process is more important than ego. Spiritual science. The gospel of John originally recorded Pentecost and replaced it with John Chapter 21.

Luke's gospel was known in the first century by Christians and Acts is part 2.

Where is your reference? Anon/Noah did not find any evidence of such a claim. He follows the facts and evidence. There is no record of Acts in the first and second centuries. There is a lot of evidence after the late third century that it existed at that time.

The Catholic Corruptors first called it the "Acts of the Apostles" while it was one book of Luke. Later, They separated the one book into two and God added the corruptions noted to promote the Catholic doctrines of the Second Coming to restore Israel by "political power" of Christ, Wimpy and disbelieving disciples, The kingdom transitioning to the Gentiles until God saves Israel at the end of the world by their phony "Jesus", And that Christ was resurrected from his old body.

The ETs were very helpful to create the shroud of Turin to stamp out any of the original ideas of the 1st Century and move us into the Dark Ages to hide their technology from EVERYONE except the top Luciferians who were using black grace power of God. Everyone believed Catholicism's claims because of the phony evidence the ETs created.

Once everyone believed Christ was resurrected from His old body, The evidence was not needed anymore. Freewill belief based on parents and tradition creates more power from God because God knows the shroud of Turin evidence is phony. The Luciferians have always known the apostles claimed Christ buried his own body, But they believed the apostles we lying to get rich. Therefore, They believe God created the shroud by His power using ET technology and God was on the side of the Luciferians/ETs. And He was and is. Iron legs of Daniel 2. God controls all sides simultaneously by blindness of mind.

No more blindness. Now DDO knows the truth of the controversial shroud of Turin. The truth is quite interesting, Isn't it? The shroud is self-explanatory why the fraud was resurrected by God in the 20th century.

But one detail is not so obvious. In 1999, Anon/Noah met a Christian prophet (has visions) for lunch that was intimately connected with the scientists who worked on the shroud. Therefore, Anon/Noah was deceived. God blinded him deliberately to deceive Ra (Lucifer). Ra (Lucifer) had is eye carefully on reincarnated Noah in each past life as well as all prophets. Anon/Noah's deception in 1999 created self-confidence in Ra (Lucifer) to go forward with the Middle East plans and 9/11 to nuke Iran and Israel in the future, According to the 1957 vision of Albert Pike:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4338512/

The plan was to manipulate radical Muslims, Nuke Iran and Israel only, And then, Turn the media against Muslims and the Bible to introduce the ETs to save the day.

Therefore, Obama was inspired by God to create the Iran deal to nuke Israel and Iran to remove the Bible, Giving Ra (Lucifer) the idea of continuing the Cosmic Way the "easy way". The damaged planet would be healed by the new ET ways. No big deal for Raw (Lucifer) to throw Israel and the Jewish bankers under the bus. He cares about them only in the context of His genetic reengineering is never stopped by His Father. He is an immature, Inept, And incompetent God with sincere intentions to prove His Father in the third heaven is a criminal liar. If He needs to sacrifice Israel and Islam to continue His projects, Then so be it.

The entire world would be "forced" to receive the ideas of Ra by freewill belief based on the evidence of nuclear devastation of the planet by his fictitious brother Lucifer, Blaming it on "Yahweh vs Lucifer" because of what is written in the Law of One about Yahweh and "the gods" experimenting with us. Therefore, Ra would argue they both need to stay away from earth and humans in "3rd density".
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.