Jump to topic:

Acts1 Altered

anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2020 8:15:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harrikrish, Hell is a self-created reality of the mind. God will create what we believe as our own evil karma projections on self for not believing in God's true mercy of not caring about the past. His mercy is everlasting. No grudges. In opposition, The darkness of the dragon holds grudges and vengeance karma because we believe in it in our past lives subconsciously as ancient Israel taught it. Belief in the true mercy of God will heal the karma energy, Both positive illusions and negative unhappiness.

Psalm 100:5 NKJV
For the Lord is good; His mercy is everlasting, And His truth endures to all generations.

Psalm 103:17 NKJV
17 But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting On those who fear Him, And His righteousness to children's children,

Isaiah 54:8 NKJV
With a little wrath I hid My face from you for a moment; But with everlasting kindness I will have mercy on you, " Says the Lord, Your Redeemer.

David will become a God even though he committed adultery and murder as a mortal. Our end is decided in the beginning by what we desired to make us happiest in immortal frequency and is not a cause and effect of mortal deeds. How difficult did we want the testing of mortality to be? Only God knows. Don't worry. Be happy. Eternity will be bliss for all of us. We have existed for eternity as a part of the Still Small Voice. We just don't know it yet, But we will. Cool, Huh?
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.