Jump to topic:

Willows Finally Concedes

Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2020 12:52:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I know, I know. It has taken a long time to get to this point but I have listened intently to the eloquent scribes of those who know best and am now laying it all on the line and admitting that religion is right.

For example:
* There is such a thing as God, Even though thorough, Investigative research has found no viable evidence whatsoever of any supernatural phenomenon.

* Man was created by God and all that, Huh, "overwhelming" proof that life evolved through evolution, Is just a load of nonsense because of, Er well. It just is, Okay?

* Religious folk aren't deluded. It's just that they have colourful imaginations, You know, Just like artists. And what about that great classic 1950's movie "Harvey"? The star, Jimmy Stewart was the hero and had an imaginary friend. Now that must mean something.

* Despite their universal reputation for being so, Religious people aren't bad-tempered, Ignorant, Elitist and arrogant at all. For some odd, Unknown reason, Heathen, Underling common people always persecute them.

* It's okay to preach doom, Gloom and morbid fear. After all, Normal people like to watch horror movies on Netflix.

* Religious nuts don't hate people from minority groups. They just hate the things that they do. Like breathing.

Well, There you go. I am now a true religious convert.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2020 4:18:11 PM
Willows wrote:
I know, I know. It has taken a long time to get to this point but I have listened intently to the eloquent scribes of those who know best and am now laying it all on the line and admitting that religion is right.

For example:
* There is such a thing as God, Even though thorough, Investigative research has found no viable evidence whatsoever of any supernatural phenomenon.

* Man was created by God and all that, Huh, "overwhelming" proof that life evolved through evolution, Is just a load of nonsense because of, Er well. It just is, Okay?

* Religious folk aren't deluded. It's just that they have colourful imaginations, You know, Just like artists. And what about that great classic 1950's movie "Harvey"? The star, Jimmy Stewart was the hero and had an imaginary friend. Now that must mean something.

* Despite their universal reputation for being so, Religious people aren't bad-tempered, Ignorant, Elitist and arrogant at all. For some odd, Unknown reason, Heathen, Underling common people always persecute them.

* It's okay to preach doom, Gloom and morbid fear. After all, Normal people like to watch horror movies on Netflix.

* Religious nuts don't hate people from minority groups. They just hate the things that they do. Like breathing.

Smoking and jerking with Koalas is going to be harder for you mate. Most of them died in the Australian bush fires.
I am not sure your temporary conversion will cause God to pause. But I am sure the Koalas will appreciate your committed abstinence.
Have you reached out to sex deviant. Pervert pastor Tradesecret. His sordid confessions and calls to God for help brought about God's harsh response. The Australian bush fires!

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God is not to be mocked. Whatever a man sows, He will reap in return.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2020 12:44:10 PM
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:

For example:

Smoking and jerking with Koalas is going to be harder for you mate. Most of them died in the Australian bush fires.
I am not sure your temporary conversion will cause God to pause. But I am sure the Koalas will appreciate your committed abstinence.
Have you reached out to sex deviant. Pervert pastor Tradesecret.

More particularly, The Pastor from Lala land whose bizarrely twisted reasonings are well beyond the pale.
You can keep slapping idiots like that over the face but nothing short of a full-frontal lobotomy would ever change their nutty beliefs.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.