Jump to topic:

Theists: Are You A Loser?

Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2020 10:20:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I confess that I tend to get lost in so much study (of facts) and work that I lose all sense of time. So owing to popular demand and without losing any more time, Here's another fun quiz to test, As a theist, Just how much of a loser you may be.

So, Don't get lost in the notion that you have to win at this quiz because winning isn't the objective. Answer the questions truthfully to see if you are a loser.

Question 1: Do your colleagues standing around the water cooler suddenly go quiet and look at the ceiling each time you walk past?

Question 2: Do you feel a need for someone or something to make decisions for you and control your destiny?

Question 3: During your school years, Did you have bed-wetting issues or get bullied a lot?

Question 4: Are you either;
a) Ethong, Or
b) Tradie?

Scores:
If you answered "yes" to any of questions 1 to 3 give yourself 10 points per question.
If you answered no to any of questions 1 to 3 take 30 points you lying cocky bastard.
If you answered "yes" to question 4 then multiply your score by 4.

How did you go?
If your score was between 10 and 30 points don't worry. You're not really a loser. You've just lost your sense of direction in life. Write off your losses, Become an atheist and you'll be an instant winner.

If your score is 40 points or more you are a total loser. In fact, Your cranium would be lost so far up your fundamental orifice you wouldn't even know what day it is and nothing short of a full-frontal lobotomy would ever change you.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.