Total Posts:55|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The wolf and lamb will dwell together

anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2020 10:55:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Do we see the metaphors from God to describe His-Her metaphysical identity yet? We are part of One Yahweh Elohim--all of us!

Isaiah 11:6-9
"The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, The leopard shall lie down with the young goat, The calf and the young lion and the fatling together; And a little child shall lead them. The cow and the bear shall graze; Their young ones shall lie down together; And the lion shall eat straw like the ox. The nursing child shall play by the cobra's hole, And the weaned child shall put his hand in the viper's den. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain, For the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord As the waters cover the sea.


Book of Revelation and NT:
1. Goats of God are the wolves in sheep clothing (Luciferian moles} who become harmless to the Lamb of God. This comes first.

2. The Leopard is part of the beast system that is blinded by black spots in the yellow will of God. This is second scientific cause and effect of white grace. The eyes of the goat prophets are opened to remove the blind black spots.

3' The mother calf and father lion will prepare the fatling Word of God to eat.

4. The little child in the light will lead the young mother of self and young father of self into the first heaven and reverse the evil processes created in the 6th seal of the book of Revelation by reversing masculine and feminine characteristics of father and mother. The order is placing love and peace of the mother before truth and justice of the father. Holy Ghost sex will put our hearts in order.

5. The matured Mother cow will heal the two-gender bear identity imbalance by Holy Ghost sex. Their two new gender "identity children" of ideas will be balanced together.

6. The lion father will enjoy eating yellow straw of God's will in knowledge of obedience to lead his intellect in righteousness in half a time--both mortal life and eternal life in the first heaven.

7. By the above order of repentance in the light using Holy Ghost sex, The nursing baby on the ideas of God will play by the hole of the corba dragon without harm. The weaned child can stick his hand in Satan's home and not hurt the little child that is poor in spirit and lowly in heart regarding God's white grace power.

8. By repentance and Holy Ghost sex, The earth [spirit orb freewill belief] shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord As the waters cover the sea [producing wonderful emotions in the soul]
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2020 3:50:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Do we see the metaphors from God to describe His-Her metaphysical identity yet? We are part of One Yahweh Elohim--all of us!

Isaiah 11:6-9
"The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, The leopard shall lie down with the young goat, The calf and the young lion and the fatling together; And a little child shall lead them. The cow and the bear shall graze; Their young ones shall lie down together; And the lion shall eat straw like the ox. The nursing child shall play by the cobra's hole, And the weaned child shall put his hand in the viper's den. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain, For the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord As the waters cover the sea.


Book of Revelation and NT:
1. Goats of God are the wolves in sheep clothing (Luciferian moles} who become harmless to the Lamb of God. This comes first.

2. The Leopard is part of the beast system that is blinded by black spots in the yellow will of God. This is second scientific cause and effect of white grace. The eyes of the goat prophets are opened to remove the blind black spots.

3' The mother calf and father lion will prepare the fatling Word of God to eat.

4. The little child in the light will lead the young mother of self and young father of self into the first heaven and reverse the evil processes created in the 6th seal of the book of Revelation by reversing masculine and feminine characteristics of father and mother. The order is placing love and peace of the mother before truth and justice of the father. Holy Ghost sex will put our hearts in order.

5. The matured Mother cow will heal the two-gender bear identity imbalance by Holy Ghost sex. Their two new gender "identity children" of ideas will be balanced together.

6. The lion father will enjoy eating yellow straw of God's will in knowledge of obedience to lead his intellect in righteousness in half a time--both mortal life and eternal life in the first heaven.

7. By the above order of repentance in the light using Holy Ghost sex, The nursing baby on the ideas of God will play by the hole of the corba dragon without harm. The weaned child can stick his hand in Satan's home and not hurt the little child that is poor in spirit and lowly in heart regarding God's white grace power.

8. By repentance and Holy Ghost sex, The earth [spirit orb freewill belief] shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord As the waters cover the sea [producing wonderful emotions in the soul]

Egypt was the country God sent 10 plagues to.

Revelation 12:3. . . 'And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, Having seven heads and ten horns, And seven crowns upon his heads. '

Revelation 13:1. . . 'And I stood upon the sand of the sea, And saw a beast rise up out of the sea, Having seven heads and ten horns, And upon his horns ten crowns, And upon his heads the name of blasphemy. '

Revelation 17:3. . . 'So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, Full of names of blasphemy, Having seven heads and ten horns. '

Different interpretation in Revelation.

1- The beast rises up out of the sea (Revelation 13:1). Meaning it rises up among many nations, Tongues and people (Revelation 17:15).

2- The dragon gives the beast it's 'seat and authority' (Revelation 13:2). Revelation 12 confirms that the dragon is satan and also the nation of Pagan Rome (it was Pagan Rome who tried to kill the 'man child', Jesus Christ).

3- The beast would receive a 'mortal wound' which would be healed (Revelation 13:3). Meaning this kingdom would be conquered at some stage, And lose it's power. But would then be revived into a power again.

4- All the world would 'wonder after the beast' (Revelation 13:3). Meaning exactly as it says. The WHOLE WORLD would follow after the beast and the beast would lead the nations.

5- The beast 'continues for forty two months' (Revelation 13:5). Meaning it would rule for 1260 (prophetic days), Which are 1260 literal years. Same as the little horn power
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2020 9:12:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
Egypt was the country God sent 10 plagues to.

All 10 plagues of Egypt have a metaphysical meaning to know the metaphysical Most High God. The metaphors help us repent of bad ideas. For example, Look at Isaiah above. Short and to the point. Then look at the length of Anon/Noah explanations of the metaphors.

Yahweh taught DDO for more than a year in gobs of details to get DDO to the point to see how all the metaphors are given by God to repent in our hearts of bad ideas. The pictures are more effective than word because the mind thinks in pictures and not words. As God said, "Lack of knowledge" is the killer of Israel to die of old age. We don't repent using Holy Ghost sex so Israel does not know God or the knowledge of God.

The metaphors have been argued by theologian of man for thousands of years of darkness. Yahweh is revealing the metaphors are written to assist Israel to repent and be translated. Isaiah quoted above is short, Succinct, And straight to the point of repentance of bad ideas and bad gender balance by the white grace power of God.

Revelation 12:3. . . 'And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, Having seven heads and ten horns, And seven crowns upon his heads. '
Revelation 13:1. . . 'And I stood upon the sand of the sea, And saw a beast rise up out of the sea, Having seven heads and ten horns, And upon his horns ten crowns, And upon his heads the name of blasphemy. '

Rev 13 Dragon and 2-beast system
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343574/

Red is counterfeit love and its twin sisters of fear and guilt. Love without the true knowledge of God will deceive mortals. The red dragon uses the same ideas of the first beast. The explanation of the beast is revealed by God in detail in Rev 13. Do we see the need yet for the Lord's 2 ships Revelation I and Revelation II to teach the world leaders PRIVATELY?

The dragon has 7 crowns of authority. 7 means mortality.

10 horns equal 10 kings of number digit 0 through 9:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4344151/

The dragon's authority is only for mortality and is removed for immortality in the resurrection or translation.

The beast has 10 crowns. A different number has a different meaning from the 10 number kings. Crowns are authority to rule vs horns of power. One can have authority but no power except by force.

10 is Holy Ghost sex. On the beast system, 10 crowns of authority means counterfeit sex. The authority of the beast to deceive the world is in false "sex ideas" in the brain. The ideas are in the head, Giving the beast its authority to control humans. The advertising "sex ideas" of the beast system uses black grace sex to control the world.

In short: Sex ideas sell. Why? It's the heart of God. The beast comes out of the sea because the sex ideas are connected directly to the soul emotions. The ideas in the vision are short and to the point. Very efficient. Look how many words it takes to explain the 7 and 10 crowns in the vision. The 10 kings put order into the ideas of God.

Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2020 10:22:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Egypt was the country God sent 10 plagues to.

All 10 plagues of Egypt have a metaphysical meaning to know the metaphysical Most High God. The metaphors help us repent of bad ideas. For example, Look at Isaiah above. Short and to the point. Then look at the length of Anon/Noah explanations of the metaphors.

Yahweh taught DDO for more than a year in gobs of details to get DDO to the point to see how all the metaphors are given by God to repent in our hearts of bad ideas. The pictures are more effective than word because the mind thinks in pictures and not words. As God said, "Lack of knowledge" is the killer of Israel to die of old age. We don't repent using Holy Ghost sex so Israel does not know God or the knowledge of God.

The metaphors have been argued by theologian of man for thousands of years of darkness. Yahweh is revealing the metaphors are written to assist Israel to repent and be translated. Isaiah quoted above is short, Succinct, And straight to the point of repentance of bad ideas and bad gender balance by the white grace power of God.

Revelation 12:3. . . 'And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, Having seven heads and ten horns, And seven crowns upon his heads. '
Revelation 13:1. . . 'And I stood upon the sand of the sea, And saw a beast rise up out of the sea, Having seven heads and ten horns, And upon his horns ten crowns, And upon his heads the name of blasphemy. '

Rev 13 Dragon and 2-beast system
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343574/

Red is counterfeit love and its twin sisters of fear and guilt. Love without the true knowledge of God will deceive mortals. The red dragon uses the same ideas of the first beast. The explanation of the beast is revealed by God in detail in Rev 13. Do we see the need yet for the Lord's 2 ships Revelation I and Revelation II to teach the world leaders PRIVATELY?

The dragon has 7 crowns of authority. 7 means mortality.

10 horns equal 10 kings of number digit 0 through 9:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4344151/

The dragon's authority is only for mortality and is removed for immortality in the resurrection or translation.

The beast has 10 crowns. A different number has a different meaning from the 10 number kings. Crowns are authority to rule vs horns of power. One can have authority but no power except by force.

10 is Holy Ghost sex. On the beast system, 10 crowns of authority means counterfeit sex. The authority of the beast to deceive the world is in false "sex ideas" in the brain. The ideas are in the head, Giving the beast its authority to control humans. The advertising "sex ideas" of the beast system uses black grace sex to control the world.

In short: Sex ideas sell. Why? It's the heart of God. The beast comes out of the sea because the sex ideas are connected directly to the soul emotions. The ideas in the vision are short and to the point. Very efficient. Look how many words it takes to explain the 7 and 10 crowns in the vision. The 10 kings put order into the ideas of God.



The book of Revelation is the last book in the New Testament. Revelation was meant to be apocalyptic prophecy a vision given to John about the future.
So why does it end with freaky beasts? And by your interpretation beastiality or sex with beasts.
Did The disciples lose their minds after witnessing the crucifixion of their leader Jesus?

The book of Revelation is very apocalyptic and cryptic. But most scholars agree it was the foretelling of the rise and fall of nations before the second coming of Jesus each symbolically represented as beasts.

(Revelation 13:1-10) This description draws many parallels with a vision in the Book of Daniel where four beasts symbolizing a succession of kingdoms come out of the sea in the forms of a lion, Bear, Leopard and a beast with ten horns.

You appear to think otherwise. You associate the beasts with morality and sex.

But Revelation is a apocalyptic prophetic vision that John received about the future and not a lesson on morality. Morality was exhaustively covered by Moses in the first five books in the Old Testament.

Are you out of your league since all your biblical ideas come from masturbating?

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2020 12:44:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Egypt was the country God sent 10 plagues to.

All 10 plagues of Egypt have a metaphysical meaning to know the metaphysical Most High God. The metaphors help us repent of bad ideas. For example, Look at Isaiah above. Short and to the point. Then look at the length of Anon/Noah explanations of the metaphors.

Yahweh taught DDO for more than a year in gobs of details to get DDO to the point to see how all the metaphors are given by God to repent in our hearts of bad ideas. The pictures are more effective than word because the mind thinks in pictures and not words. As God said, "Lack of knowledge" is the killer of Israel to die of old age. We don't repent using Holy Ghost sex so Israel does not know God or the knowledge of God.

The metaphors have been argued by theologian of man for thousands of years of darkness. Yahweh is revealing the metaphors are written to assist Israel to repent and be translated. Isaiah quoted above is short, Succinct, And straight to the point of repentance of bad ideas and bad gender balance by the white grace power of God.

Revelation 12:3. . . 'And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, Having seven heads and ten horns, And seven crowns upon his heads. '
Revelation 13:1. . . 'And I stood upon the sand of the sea, And saw a beast rise up out of the sea, Having seven heads and ten horns, And upon his horns ten crowns, And upon his heads the name of blasphemy. '

Rev 13 Dragon and 2-beast system
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343574/

Red is counterfeit love and its twin sisters of fear and guilt. Love without the true knowledge of God will deceive mortals. The red dragon uses the same ideas of the first beast. The explanation of the beast is revealed by God in detail in Rev 13. Do we see the need yet for the Lord's 2 ships Revelation I and Revelation II to teach the world leaders PRIVATELY?

The dragon has 7 crowns of authority. 7 means mortality.

10 horns equal 10 kings of number digit 0 through 9:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4344151/

The dragon's authority is only for mortality and is removed for immortality in the resurrection or translation.

The beast has 10 crowns. A different number has a different meaning from the 10 number kings. Crowns are authority to rule vs horns of power. One can have authority but no power except by force.

10 is Holy Ghost sex. On the beast system, 10 crowns of authority means counterfeit sex. The authority of the beast to deceive the world is in false "sex ideas" in the brain. The ideas are in the head, Giving the beast its authority to control humans. The advertising "sex ideas" of the beast system uses black grace sex to control the world.

In short: Sex ideas sell. Why? It's the heart of God. The beast comes out of the sea because the sex ideas are connected directly to the soul emotions. The ideas in the vision are short and to the point. Very efficient. Look how many words it takes to explain the 7 and 10 crowns in the vision. The 10 kings put order into the ideas of God.


The book of Revelation is the last book in the New Testament. Revelation was meant to be apocalyptic prophecy a vision given to John about the future.

Who said? The assumption has been proven false by historical facts over the last 2000 years.

So why does it end with freaky beasts?

The beasts are Metaphors defining a metaphysical God. Christ with a sword coming out of his mouth is a metaphor of the heart of ideas. Why not the beasts as well?

And by your interpretation beastiality or sex with beasts.

It's called sexual immorality by God and is against Torah to be a part of the dragon and two beast system. Having sex with animals is a metaphor of believing in the ideas of the dragon and 2-beast system or "spiritual adultery". Pretty clear graphic metaphor from physical beastiality sex, Don't you agree?

Did The disciples lose their minds after witnessing the crucifixion of their leader Jesus?

No. They knew the power of God in Holy Ghost sex.

The book of Revelation is very apocalyptic and cryptic. But most scholars agree it was the foretelling of the rise and fall of nations before the second coming of Jesus each symbolically represented as beasts.

There is no second coming. It was added to Acts. Paul says the opposite. We will meet Christ in the air--the entire world. Christ says everyone is forgiven in Matt 12:

1 Cor 15:51-57
Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, But we shall all be changed-- [resurrected or translated] in a moment, In the twinkling of an eye, At the last trumpet [sound vibrations of flesh]. For the trumpet will sound, And the dead will be raised incorruptible, And we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, And this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, And this mortal has put on immortality, Then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: "Death is swallowed up in victory. " "O Death, Where is your sting? O Hades/Scheol, Where is your victory? " The sting of death is sin, And the strength of sin is the law [unless we repent of 100% of our sins, Then we will die of old age to be resurrected later]. But thanks be to God, Who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ [Valiant Thor's spaceship "Victory One" is named after the concept connected to One Infinite Creator].
.
The angels will be dispersed to their various planets of different glory of light vs activity rewards. Israel will return with the Lord to earth for the famous "Ancient of Days" meeting of our Father in the third heaven.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2020 3:57:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Continued for Harikrish:
Harikrish wrote:
(Revelation 13:1-10) This description draws many parallels with a vision in the Book of Daniel where four beasts symbolizing a succession of kingdoms come out of the sea in the forms of a lion, Bear, Leopard and a beast with ten horns.

The identical order of cause and effect spiritual science of ideas, Emotions, Feelings, And will power needed to drive our bodily vehicles correctly and safely as "deeds" apply both collectively and individually. </strong

You appear to think otherwise. You associate the beasts with morality and sex.

Not true. The dragon and beast are a system of ideas, Emotions, And will power. Because religions define man as his body, The planet has been binded by God by our own systems we built that manage the body as a slave by hiding the truth from the public with noble intensions. Blind leading the blind. Blind leaders at the top. Blind insiders. Blind outsiders. Everyone is blind.

God through Christ healed the cripple to spiritually take up his bed using Holy Ghost sex to find his path. The very next Sabbath God healed the man born blind. Our own family love blinds us spiritually from birth by tradition. Originally, Mathew and John made it easy for Israel to know God and increase the knowledge of God. In a perfect world, We would never use the word "masturbate: but God would teach the teenagers personally about Holy Ghost masturbation privately. We do not live in a perfect world with perfect society systems at the time. Therefore, Adults need to be retrained about the word "masturbate".

Eventually, The original 2 gospels will be restored in a way readers can see the truth by the order of the teachings of Christ and add back He was married and that He is the reincarnated Adam on his eternal journey to grow up and be a Father in a galaxy He and His wife manages as another Father and Mother in the third Heaven. We will all close the final act curtain on our 3-million-year cycle of our Comic War to eventually govern our own galaxies by the power of the invisible Most High God with no frequency called the "Still Small Voice". This knowledge of God is in the Bible hidden from unrepentant spirit-orbs who are not poor in spirit.

But Revelation is a apocalyptic prophetic vision that John received about the future and not a lesson on morality. Morality was exhaustively covered by Moses in the first five books in the Old Testament.

The concept of the Book of Revelation is not morality. The idea is **for Israel alone** to overcome the dragon created by God in Geneses 1:2 by the light of the world creaed in Genesis 1:3 to be translated into immortal "adult" Gods and Goddesses to birth their own immortal children as the "Abrahamic Covenant" to the promised child, Israel. Everyone else will die and be resurrected later as 7. 4+ billion Gentile-angel-dogs. The word "dog" is used to compare the mind of an angel to a God with the knowledge of God birthed by Holy Ghost sex. A dog compared to a human is the metaphor.

Are you out of your league since all your biblical ideas come from masturbating?

Huh? The ideas are BRILLIANT! The most rational ideas on the planet. If they were weak and stupid ideas, Anon/Noah would not believe them.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2020 4:41:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Continued for Harikrish:
Harikrish wrote:
(Revelation 13:1-10) This description draws many parallels with a vision in the Book of Daniel where four beasts symbolizing a succession of kingdoms come out of the sea in the forms of a lion, Bear, Leopard and a beast with ten horns.

The identical order of cause and effect spiritual science of ideas, Emotions, Feelings, And will power needed to drive our bodily vehicles correctly and safely as "deeds" apply both collectively and individually. </strong

You appear to think otherwise. You associate the beasts with morality and sex.

Not true. The dragon and beast are a system of ideas, Emotions, And will power. Because religions define man as his body, The planet has been binded by God by our own systems we built that manage the body as a slave by hiding the truth from the public with noble intensions. Blind leading the blind. Blind leaders at the top. Blind insiders. Blind outsiders. Everyone is blind.

God through Christ healed the cripple to spiritually take up his bed using Holy Ghost sex to find his path. The very next Sabbath God healed the man born blind. Our own family love blinds us spiritually from birth by tradition. Originally, Mathew and John made it easy for Israel to know God and increase the knowledge of God. In a perfect world, We would never use the word "masturbate: but God would teach the teenagers personally about Holy Ghost masturbation privately. We do not live in a perfect world with perfect society systems at the time. Therefore, Adults need to be retrained about the word "masturbate".

Eventually, The original 2 gospels will be restored in a way readers can see the truth by the order of the teachings of Christ and add back He was married and that He is the reincarnated Adam on his eternal journey to grow up and be a Father in a galaxy He and His wife manages as another Father and Mother in the third Heaven. We will all close the final act curtain on our 3-million-year cycle of our Comic War to eventually govern our own galaxies by the power of the invisible Most High God with no frequency called the "Still Small Voice". This knowledge of God is in the Bible hidden from unrepentant spirit-orbs who are not poor in spirit.

But Revelation is a apocalyptic prophetic vision that John received about the future and not a lesson on morality. Morality was exhaustively covered by Moses in the first five books in the Old Testament.

The concept of the Book of Revelation is not morality. The idea is **for Israel alone** to overcome the dragon created by God in Geneses 1:2 by the light of the world creaed in Genesis 1:3 to be translated into immortal "adult" Gods and Goddesses to birth their own immortal children as the "Abrahamic Covenant" to the promised child, Israel. Everyone else will die and be resurrected later as 7. 4+ billion Gentile-angel-dogs. The word "dog" is used to compare the mind of an angel to a God with the knowledge of God birthed by Holy Ghost sex. A dog compared to a human is the metaphor.

Are you out of your league since all your biblical ideas come from masturbating?

Huh? The ideas are BRILLIANT! The most rational ideas on the planet. If they were weak and stupid ideas, Anon/Noah would not believe them.


Harikrish wrote:Please explain Holy Ghost sex.
Or how to have Holy Ghost sex that includes flesh when the metaphysical God is without a body that lives inside us?

Anon wrote: Originally, Anon/Noah called it "spiritual intimacy" or "spiritual sex". He did not want to use "Holy Spirit sex" because in Hebrew grammar the Holy Spirit is feminine. When the sea of glass revealed the words "Holy Ghost" were neuter in Greek, The light flashed, And the word "Ghost" is exactly what the spirit-orb sees and touches, Described in 1 John 1-4 to know we have eternal life--Israel or Gentiles. They are extremely subtle "feelings" (not emotions) to actually know God by sex for both men and women. God is a see-through ghost, So to speak.

Anon wrote: Having sex with your eyes closed while dreaming of screwing a different woman of beauty with a perfect body, For example, Is the best way to describe how the flesh and spirit operate as one. The eyes can be open as well, But the example of closed eyes is to clarify the experience.

What rational ideas can you entertain with your eyes closed while dreaming of screwing a different woman of beauty with a perfect body
Matthew 5:28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman to lust after her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

What is alarming is hearing you say all your biblical ideas come from masturbatimg.

Anon wrote:Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2020 3:06:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:Please explain Holy Ghost sex.
Yahweh will repost all the theads for you. They are off topic.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2020 4:23:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:Please explain Holy Ghost sex.
Yahweh will repost all the theads for you. They are off topic.

Learn to read. You posted your response below to my question.

Harikrish wrote:Please explain Holy Ghost sex.
Or how to have Holy Ghost sex that includes flesh when the metaphysical God is without a body that lives inside us?

Anon wrote: Originally, Anon/Noah called it "spiritual intimacy" or "spiritual sex". He did not want to use "Holy Spirit sex" because in Hebrew grammar the Holy Spirit is feminine. When the sea of glass revealed the words "Holy Ghost" were neuter in Greek, The light flashed, And the word "Ghost" is exactly what the spirit-orb sees and touches, Described in 1 John 1-4 to know we have eternal life--Israel or Gentiles. They are extremely subtle "feelings" (not emotions) to actually know God by sex for both men and women. God is a see-through ghost, So to speak.

Anon wrote: Having sex with your eyes closed while dreaming of screwing a different woman of beauty with a perfect body, For example, Is the best way to describe how the flesh and spirit operate as one. The eyes can be open as well, But the example of closed eyes is to clarify the experience.

What rational ideas can you entertain with your eyes closed while dreaming of screwing a different woman of beauty with a perfect body
Matthew 5:28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman to lust after her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

What is alarming is hearing you say all your biblical ideas come from masturbatimg.

Anon wrote:Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2020 7:09:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:Please explain Holy Ghost sex.
Yahweh will repost all the theads for you. They are off topic.

Learn to read. You posted your response below to my question.

Harikrish wrote:Please explain Holy Ghost sex.
Or how to have Holy Ghost sex that includes flesh when the metaphysical God is without a body that lives inside us?

1 John explains Holy Ghost process a year after Matthew and John two gospels by all 12 apostles. If the timing of the books were not corrupted, We would see the truth. Everything was shift a year to claim Christ died at age 33 rather than 32. For sake of not confusing everyone, Yahweh will use age 33 that is tied to our calendar used today:

1. 33AD Christ died and was resurrected.
2. 35AD All 12 Apostle write Matthew and John gospels as a team. No names in the text. The were both written in Hebrew to Israel and not Greek. The Greek language in the NT started when God sent His gospel to the Gentiles-angel-dogs. The names Matthew and John were added later to create confusion.
3. 36AD 1 John.
4. 38AD 2 John
5. 40AD Revelation.

The OT and these 5 books were the only books the assemblies used until Paul began writing for two years in prison near Jerusalem. He was never in prisoned in Rome. Hebrews and Romans were written in 41AD, But they were written to Paul's Luciferian friends he knew when he was an "illuminate" (so to speak) before he defected and had a contract for his head. The letters removed the contract. He then changed his name to Paul for wise protection, And God sent him to the Gentile-angel-dogs.

In that context, John wrote 1 John to explain Holy Ghost sex in the first five verses after the two good news gospels that had not been corrupted. They defined He was married to two woman and was the reincarnated Adam. Totally a Jewish human in every way:

1 John 1:1-5
That which was from the beginning
[Gen 1:3--the created light--NOT HIS RESURRECTED BODY. JOHN DEFINES EXACTLY WHO HE IS REFERRING TO IN THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE BIBLE by the words "in the beginning". His resurrected body was not "in the beginning" other than in the mind of God which they could not touch, See, Or hear except with their spirit orbs],
which we have heard [Still Small Voice],
which we have seen with our eyes which we have looked upon [using spirit-orb eyes],
and our hands have handled [spirit-orb hands],
concerning the Word of life [not a resurrected body frequency]
the life was manifested[revealed by Holy Ghost sex to know Him/Her],
and we have seen, And bear witness, And declare to you that eternal life [God is Spirit and Eternal Life]
which was with the Father and was manifested to us--that which we have seen and heard we declare to you, That you also may have fellowship with us; and truly our fellowship is with the Father and with His Son Jesus Christ. And these things we write to you that your joy may be full. This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, That God is light [not a body vehicle]
and in Him is no darkness at all [no dragon of darkness in Genesis 1:2].
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2020 8:11:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Therefore, To clarify, The two gospels taught Christ was married to two women, Masturbated, And enjoyed concubines to boot. Then in 36AD 1 John 1:1-5 lays out the fundamentals of white grace Holy Ghost sex and the created light of revelation from God to increase our knowledge of God. People cannot see it because the order of ideas has been switched by God to turn life into a "treasure hunt" to find the lost coin of identity. Anon/Noah has drawn the map for you to find the treasure quickly. X marks the spot.

If you like the ideas coming from Anon/Noah, Then "go for it". Repent and enjoy getting whatever revelation and knowledge of God you need for your specific path by Holy Ghost sex.

Anon/Noah's path is to build the intellectual boat for reincarnated Israel and draw the map to the treasure. Christ said, To paraphrase the idea, "For where your heart is, There is also the treasure", Do we "get it" yet? When Christ spoke this idea to the people, They knew what He meant, And it blew them away in astonishment. Follow your heart. What's your unique path? Anon/Noah does not know the details, As it should be. No control. It's not his life.

Yahweh Elohim says there is a lot of occult literature in the eternal memory banks of the goats to buzz through on the sea of glass to separate the black grace from the white grace to know good and evil.

Matthew 6:21 NKJV
Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, Where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal; but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, Where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, There your heart will be also.


What is the treasure? It's you! Get it? God don't make no junk. You are part of One Infinite Creator. The knowledge of God is already our hearts--all of us. We just need Holy Ghost sex to remember. Cool, Huh?
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2020 10:34:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:Please explain Holy Ghost sex.
Yahweh will repost all the theads for you. They are off topic.

Learn to read. You posted your response below to my question.

Harikrish wrote:Please explain Holy Ghost sex.
Or how to have Holy Ghost sex that includes flesh when the metaphysical God is without a body that lives inside us?

1 John explains Holy Ghost process a year after Matthew and John two gospels by all 12 apostles. If the timing of the books were not corrupted, We would see the truth. Everything was shift a year to claim Christ died at age 33 rather than 32. For sake of not confusing everyone, Yahweh will use age 33 that is tied to our calendar used today:

1 John was written some 50 years after Matthew and John.

1. 33AD Christ died and was resurrected.
2. 35AD All 12 Apostle write Matthew and John gospels as a team. No names in the text. The were both written in Hebrew to Israel and not Greek. The Greek language in the NT started when God sent His gospel to the Gentiles-angel-dogs. The names Matthew and John were added later to create confusion.
3. 36AD 1 John.
4. 38AD 2 John
5. 40AD Revelation.

There is no evidence Matthew or John were written in Hebrew. They were all written in Greek.

The OT and these 5 books were the only books the assemblies used until Paul began writing for two years in prison near Jerusalem. He was never in prisoned in Rome. Hebrews and Romans were written in 41AD, But they were written to Paul's Luciferian friends he knew when he was an "illuminate" (so to speak) before he defected and had a contract for his head. The letters removed the contract. He then changed his name to Paul for wise protection, And God sent him to the Gentile-angel-dogs.

In that context, John wrote 1 John to explain Holy Ghost sex in the first five verses after the two good news gospels that had not been corrupted. They defined He was married to two woman and was the reincarnated Adam. Totally a Jewish human in every way:

1 John 1:1-5
That which was from the beginning
[Gen 1:3--the created light--NOT HIS RESURRECTED BODY. JOHN DEFINES EXACTLY WHO HE IS REFERRING TO IN THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE BIBLE by the words "in the beginning". His resurrected body was not "in the beginning" other than in the mind of God which they could not touch, See, Or hear except with their spirit orbs],
which we have heard [Still Small Voice],
which we have seen with our eyes which we have looked upon [using spirit-orb eyes],
and our hands have handled [spirit-orb hands],
concerning the Word of life [not a resurrected body frequency]
the life was manifested[revealed by Holy Ghost sex to know Him/Her],
and we have seen, And bear witness, And declare to you that eternal life [God is Spirit and Eternal Life]
which was with the Father and was manifested to us--that which we have seen and heard we declare to you, That you also may have fellowship with us; and truly our fellowship is with the Father and with His Son Jesus Christ. And these things we write to you that your joy may be full. This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, That God is light [not a body vehicle]
and in Him is no darkness at all [no dragon of darkness in Genesis 1:2].


In the beginning is taken from John 1

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, And the Word was with God, And the Word was God.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2020 11:43:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
1 John was written some 50 years after Matthew and John.

No evidence. Just speculation. Anon/Noah receives his evidences from the sea of glass and Holy Ghost sex revelation from an anointing of Christ available for everyone on their unique paths.

There is no evidence Matthew or John were written in Hebrew. They were all written in Greek.

Every scholar knows Eusebius of the third century said he saw the book of Matthew written in Hebrew. It's a big deal because he says the original Hebrew says believers were baptized in the name of Yahushua, A Hebrew name, And not in the name of the Father, Son, And Holy Ghost. When the time comes in the future, The real names of God will be revealed to earth again through the prophets of God that hear His audible voice and see visions. Not the time yet. Many other things come first as Yahweh has revealed to DDO.

In the beginning is taken from John 1
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, And the Word was with God, And the Word was God.

The Word is the light of Reason in our hearts. The light of reason was with God and was God. Both John 1:1 and 1 John 1:1 reference the OT Genesis 1:1. When we know the NT originates from the OT, Then John is crystal clear on the sea of glass.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2020 12:18:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
1 John was written some 50 years after Matthew and John.

No evidence. Just speculation. Anon/Noah receives his evidences from the sea of glass and Holy Ghost sex revelation from an anointing of Christ available for everyone on their unique paths.

So you don't have a source.
You have been repeatedly corrected for your sea of glass mistakes. And your Holy Ghost sex is simply another word for your masturbation.
Even the one thing you knew a little about drove you bankrupt.

There is no evidence Matthew or John were written in Hebrew. They were all written in Greek.

Every scholar knows Eusebius of the third century said he saw the book of Matthew written in Hebrew. It's a big deal because he says the original Hebrew says believers were baptized in the name of Yahushua, A Hebrew name, And not in the name of the Father, Son, And Holy Ghost. When the time comes in the future, The real names of God will be revealed to earth again through the prophets of God that hear His audible voice and see visions. Not the time yet. Many other things come first as Yahweh has revealed to DDO.
By the third century none of the original manuscripts survived.


In the beginning is taken from John 1
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, And the Word was with God, And the Word was God.

The Word is the light of Reason in our hearts. The light of reason was with God and was God. Both John 1:1 and 1 John 1:1 reference the OT Genesis 1:1. When we know the NT originates from the OT, Then John is crystal clear on the sea of glass.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2020 2:08:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
By the third century none of the original manuscripts survived.

Exactly.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2020 3:22:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
By the third century none of the original manuscripts survived.

Exactly.

So no one can go before that because the original manuscripts didn't survive.
But there are other documents like the Dead Sea Scrolls that also validates the Bble.

https://www. Josh. Org/manuscript-validate-old-testament/

https://www. Josh. Org/8-manuscripts-validate-new-testament/
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2020 4:34:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
By the third century none of the original manuscripts survived.

Exactly.

So no one can go before that because the original manuscripts didn't survive.
But there are other documents like the Dead Sea Scrolls that also validates the Bble.

https://www. Josh. Org/manuscript-validate-old-testament/

https://www. Josh. Org/8-manuscripts-validate-new-testament/

Every Christion scholor knows of the Matthew written originally in Hebrew and the "Father, Son, Holy Spirit" controversy. Eusebius (AD 260 - 339) was born in 260AD and said he saw the Hebrew manuscript. He became a bishop when he was in his 50s. And lived until he was 80, Approximately. He never denied his claims.

The Holy Ghost reveal the truth on the sea of glass based on valid evidence and will not give revelations without evidence and knowledge in memory banks. The scripture does not say, "Faith is the empty fancies hoped for, The assumptions of things not seen". It takes valid evidence of first hand experiences to create belief and grow stronger. The stronger the evidence, The stronger the faith.

Witches have a stronger belief than Christians because of the evidence God shows them of the tangible miracles they witness. Therefore, They cannot deny the power of the "Infinite Creator". They know belief is connected to evidence.

Paul taught the idea, But Christian have been fed crap about belief without doubt. Anon/Noah is working toward a visit from Valiant Thor and other beings from the third heaven, But his faith is not strong enough yet. The white grace of God is not ready yet. God has His-Her own timing for events to occur. All events are predestinated by Him-Her controlling all the evidence to balance blindness in His-Her perfect. He can even send those chosen to travel in time to control events, And we would be clueless to His-Her purposes for change. :

The physical miracle evidences increases daily to hear the Still Small Voice and not doubt. So he is not a dreamer. Anon/Noah sticks to the Biblical reasoning and first hand physical evidences. He believes because the Biblical ideas are more rational, Considering ALL the evidences. They all fit. He never ignores any evidence presented to him. Such as this website about the Hebrew original Matthew manuscripts below:

http://www. Trinitytruth. Org/matthew28_19addedtext. Html
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2020 4:40:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
All events are predestinated by Him-Her controlling all the evidence to balance blindness in His-Her perfect **WILL AND TIMING**.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2020 5:31:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
By the third century none of the original manuscripts survived.

Exactly.

So no one can go before that because the original manuscripts didn't survive.
But there are other documents like the Dead Sea Scrolls that also validates the Bble.

https://www. Josh. Org/manuscript-validate-old-testament/

https://www. Josh. Org/8-manuscripts-validate-new-testament/

Every Christion scholor knows of the Matthew written originally in Hebrew and the "Father, Son, Holy Spirit" controversy. Eusebius (AD 260 - 339) was born in 260AD and said he saw the Hebrew manuscript. He became a bishop when he was in his 50s. And lived until he was 80, Approximately. He never denied his claims.

The Holy Ghost reveal the truth on the sea of glass based on valid evidence and will not give revelations without evidence and knowledge in memory banks. The scripture does not say, "Faith is the empty fancies hoped for, The assumptions of things not seen". It takes valid evidence of first hand experiences to create belief and grow stronger. The stronger the evidence, The stronger the faith.

Witches have a stronger belief than Christians because of the evidence God shows them of the tangible miracles they witness. Therefore, They cannot deny the power of the "Infinite Creator". They know belief is connected to evidence.

Paul taught the idea, But Christian have been fed crap about belief without doubt. Anon/Noah is working toward a visit from Valiant Thor and other beings from the third heaven, But his faith is not strong enough yet. The white grace of God is not ready yet. God has His-Her own timing for events to occur. All events are predestinated by Him-Her controlling all the evidence to balance blindness in His-Her perfect. He can even send those chosen to travel in time to control events, And we would be clueless to His-Her purposes for change. :

The physical miracle evidences increases daily to hear the Still Small Voice and not doubt. So he is not a dreamer. Anon/Noah sticks to the Biblical reasoning and first hand physical evidences. He believes because the Biblical ideas are more rational, Considering ALL the evidences. They all fit. He never ignores any evidence presented to him. Such as this website about the Hebrew original Matthew manuscripts below:

http://www. Trinitytruth. Org/matthew28_19addedtext. Html

Your link argues the Holy Ghost was added to Matthew 28. The earlier versions did not include God and the Holy Spirit along with Jesus to create the concept of the Trinity.
Learn to read Anon.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2020 7:09:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
By the third century none of the original manuscripts survived.

Exactly.

So no one can go before that because the original manuscripts didn't survive.
But there are other documents like the Dead Sea Scrolls that also validates the Bble.

https://www. Josh. Org/manuscript-validate-old-testament/

https://www. Josh. Org/8-manuscripts-validate-new-testament/

Every Christion scholor knows of the Matthew written originally in Hebrew and the "Father, Son, Holy Spirit" controversy. Eusebius (AD 260 - 339) was born in 260AD and said he saw the Hebrew manuscript. He became a bishop when he was in his 50s. And lived until he was 80, Approximately. He never denied his claims.

The Holy Ghost reveal the truth on the sea of glass based on valid evidence and will not give revelations without evidence and knowledge in memory banks. The scripture does not say, "Faith is the empty fancies hoped for, The assumptions of things not seen". It takes valid evidence of first hand experiences to create belief and grow stronger. The stronger the evidence, The stronger the faith.

Witches have a stronger belief than Christians because of the evidence God shows them of the tangible miracles they witness. Therefore, They cannot deny the power of the "Infinite Creator". They know belief is connected to evidence.

Paul taught the idea, But Christian have been fed crap about belief without doubt. Anon/Noah is working toward a visit from Valiant Thor and other beings from the third heaven, But his faith is not strong enough yet. The white grace of God is not ready yet. God has His-Her own timing for events to occur. All events are predestinated by Him-Her controlling all the evidence to balance blindness in His-Her perfect. He can even send those chosen to travel in time to control events, And we would be clueless to His-Her purposes for change. :

The physical miracle evidences increases daily to hear the Still Small Voice and not doubt. So he is not a dreamer. Anon/Noah sticks to the Biblical reasoning and first hand physical evidences. He believes because the Biblical ideas are more rational, Considering ALL the evidences. They all fit. He never ignores any evidence presented to him. Such as this website about the Hebrew original Matthew manuscripts below:

http://www. Trinitytruth. Org/matthew28_19addedtext. Html

Your link argues the Holy Ghost was added to Matthew 28. The earlier versions did not include God and the Holy Spirit along with Jesus to create the concept of the Trinity.
Learn to read Anon.

The original assemblies were baptized in the name of Yahushua. In every instance in the NT, They were baptized in His name and not the trinity. Why? Because He was a 100% man with many past lives and was in the congregation of Israel when Moses said God would select someone from among those hearing Moses to be Yahushua.

Reincarnation and predestination concepts combined as "one" are very powerful. Strongest idea on the planet. Separating reincarnation from predestination makes the ideas very weak. God is strong not weak.

Christianity has the weakest ideas on the planet because they removed reincarnation, Making it impossible for reincarnated Israel to grow up into Gods and Goddesses. Therefore, Christians are a bunch weak bozo clowns dying for glory when death has no glory for God. No. Life and not dying of old age is His true glory. Therefore, Reincarnated Israel during the third temple era is Yahweh's glory to His name. His glory is strong in life and weak in death. Therefore, Christ was resurrect in 3 days to life.

That said, He was 100% human from Mary and Joseph's wet dream, To create a Virgin Birth demi-god for Israel as God also did for the Gentile nations in history. If they had baptized in the name of the trinity, Zero Israelites would have been baptized. Man is not God. 95% of the time Christ calls himself the Son of (a translated) Man. One scripture added to Matthew 28 centuries later changed the definition of God, And Christ, As His only begotten immortal Son, Adam.

God knew what he was doing. The trinity-god weed is easy to pull out of the Bible. The valid evidence is very clear to know the truth from sea of glass and Holy Ghost sex. Follow the valid evidence to creates our beliefs. Burn the invalid evidences in the lake of fire, Like the shroud of Turin, Created by machines using ET technology.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2020 7:48:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Anon/Noah did not write it specifically in his last post, But the assemblies of God' body parts were baptized like Christ in His name for Christ was 100% mortal like us. They committed to burying the mortal First covenant with the New Covenant of Immortality by repentance of al bad ideas. We bury the old body of ideas for the new. Christ buried His old body with His new body as a metaphor. The shroud of Turin created by the ETs destroy the original metaphor of the 1st century, Removing the original gospel of God taught in the OT,

Today, The elect of occult reincarnated Israel can repent 100% of sin to become Gods and Goddesses. Baptism was for the assemblies to trust the person was not a thief to work in a business with the assemblies to be trusted. We do not have the True Name of the Son with power or the financial debt systems fixed. Therefore, By principles of truth in scripture, Baptism today is a moot point. That said, Baptism will be done in the future for its true purpose and needs. Anon/Noah does not know the timing of God. He walks in the light daily and does not worry about the future. No expectations on timing of when the wolf and lamb will dwell together in the future. He trust God.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2020 9:16:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Anon/Noah did not write it specifically in his last post, But the assemblies of God' body parts were baptized like Christ in His name for Christ was 100% mortal like us. They committed to burying the mortal First covenant with the New Covenant of Immortality by repentance of al bad ideas. We bury the old body of ideas for the new. Christ buried His old body with His new body as a metaphor. The shroud of Turin created by the ETs destroy the original metaphor of the 1st century, Removing the original gospel of God taught in the OT,

Today, The elect of occult reincarnated Israel can repent 100% of sin to become Gods and Goddesses. Baptism was for the assemblies to trust the person was not a thief to work in a business with the assemblies to be trusted. We do not have the True Name of the Son with power or the financial debt systems fixed. Therefore, By principles of truth in scripture, Baptism today is a moot point. That said, Baptism will be done in the future for its true purpose and needs. Anon/Noah does not know the timing of God. He walks in the light daily and does not worry about the future. No expectations on timing of when the wolf and lamb will dwell together in the future. He trust God.

The concept of the Trinity was never part of Judaism from which Christianity was created. Jesus was a Jew and followed Judaism. The uniqueness of Judaism was monotheism which was attributed to the Jewish religion.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2020 11:28:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
The concept of the Trinity was never part of Judaism from which Christianity was created. Jesus was a Jew and followed Judaism.

Exactly correct.

The uniqueness of Judaism was monotheism which was attributed to the Jewish religion.

Incorrect. All of the ancient religions believed in One Infinite Creator as Paul teaches in Acts 17. All of the childish, Inept, And competent Sons and Daughters of God born immortal with God's love, Power, And glory were anciently defined as God's servants, Such as Ra (Lucifer). True for the Cosmic War that is winding down over the next 50 years as predicted by God.

The wolf and lamb will dwell together sometime over the next 50 years. Anon/Noah does not know the specific timing of God for each event predicted in the Biblical metaphors--such as the butler and baker of Pharaoh, Or Daniel, Or the wolf and lamb, Etc. The metaphor of the future can be known, But not the specific timing.

We don't need specific dates, Making it impossible to walk in the light of God today. God never tells us when specifically as demonstrated by the butler's and baker's dreams Joseph interpreted. The 3 days were added by controlling Luciferians at God's instance of black grace power.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2020 12:14:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
The concept of the Trinity was never part of Judaism from which Christianity was created. Jesus was a Jew and followed Judaism.

Exactly correct.

The uniqueness of Judaism was monotheism which was attributed to the Jewish religion.

Incorrect. All of the ancient religions believed in One Infinite Creator as Paul teaches in Acts 17. All of the childish, Inept, And competent Sons and Daughters of God born immortal with God's love, Power, And glory were anciently defined as God's servants, Such as Ra (Lucifer). True for the Cosmic War that is winding down over the next 50 years as predicted by God.

Acts 17 is still Judaism. Jesus himself was a Jew and followed Judaism. The disciples were Jews and followed Judaism.

The wolf and lamb will dwell together sometime over the next 50 years. Anon/Noah does not know the specific timing of God for each event predicted in the Biblical metaphors--such as the butler and baker of Pharaoh, Or Daniel, Or the wolf and lamb, Etc. The metaphor of the future can be known, But not the specific timing.

Do you know when your wife is going to have her periods?

We don't need specific dates, Making it impossible to walk in the light of God today. God never tells us when specifically as demonstrated by the butler's and baker's dreams Joseph interpreted. The 3 days were added by controlling Luciferians at God's instance of black grace power.

You quote the 3 days as your example.

Even when you read a verse you don't get it.

Joseph was right in both cases. It all happened in 3 days. You thought it happened more than a year later or even years later. Why were you guessing when it was revealed in the next few verses? You are profoundly stupid Anon.

You were so wrong in your interpretation of the same verse. And you said you are still ignorant about how many years later the celebration took place. The following verse tells you it took 3 days just as Joseph had predicted.

You wrote: The proof is the butler **DID NOT**forgot about Joseph in 3 days. Who would forget such a prediction in three days? No one would! The birthday celebration was more than a year later (God will not tell Anon/Noah how many years), And the butler had forgotten about the dreams because he thought Joseph was a wacko. Later, The butler remembered when the Pharaoh had his dream from God and exalting Joseph to second in command to Pharaoh.

You are mentally ill Anon. The next verse tells us the Pharaoh's birthday was on the 3rd day just as Joseph has predicted. Read your bible Anon. Masturbatimg isn't improving your biblical ideas.

Genesis 40:20 Now the third day was Pharaoh"s birthday, And he gave a feast for all his officials. He lifted up the heads of the chief cupbearer and the chief baker in the presence of his officials: 21 He restored the chief cupbearer to his position, So that he once again put the cup into Pharaoh"s hand" 22 but he impaled the chief baker, Just as Joseph had said to them in his interpretation.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2020 2:02:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The corrupted 3 days in the Bible is logically stupid. If a supposed prophet told you your friend coworker was going to die in 3 days in a car accident and it happened in 3 days, Then would you forget? No, Neither would the butler forget! The actual purpose of the dream is to separates the servants of God between Gentiles and Israel into two groups by metaphors. The truth is hidden by God and gets lost in the darkness of black grace sex that produces no knowledge of God. Brilliant blinding method, Don't you agree? No repentance = no knowledge of God = darkness. Cool, Huh? God is just and fair. We reap the seeds we so, Either good or bad seed ideas in our hearts. Physical works and deeds of our vehicles will trap us in darkness if the ideas are bad. More physical works and deeds brings more evil. Now do we know yet the purpose of the "Sabbath rest" of our hearts and souls to replace bad ideas permanently to rest 24/7?

If the 3 days were omitted from the text, Then no one would know what the 3 branches and 3 baskets mean the Holy Ghost power of sex. They don't know the 10 kings of God because the principles are not ordered in the Bible. The number king ideas are only known by revelation on the sea of glass.

The number 3 = Holy Ghost power of the flying eagle. Anon/Noah used to teach the Holy "Spirit" = 3, Female. But the Holy "Ghost" represents two genders as one. We have two eyes, Female and male, For example. Anon/Noah was corrected today. God used the Holy Spirit=3 first in the OT to transition to the Holy Ghost=3 (two balanced genders) in the New Covenant.

The Father is two genders, And the Mother is hidden. The Son is two genders, But the Daughter is hidden. The Holy Ghost Daughter is two genders, But the Son is hidden. Cool, Isn't it? They are 6 gender perspectives of order in 4 parts of self. 6+4=10. Holy Ghost sex = 10. God is a metaphor of humans marriages and human sexual intimacy where the full sexual balance is hidden.

Ten Number Kings
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4344151/
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2020 2:08:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
God is a metaphor of human marriages and human sexual intimacy where the full sexual **GENDER** balance is hidden.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2020 3:02:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
The corrupted 3 days in the Bible is logically stupid. If a supposed prophet told you your friend coworker was going to die in 3 days in a car accident and it happened in 3 days, Then would you forget? No, Neither would the butler forget! The actual purpose of the dream is to separates the servants of God between Gentiles and Israel into two groups by metaphors. The truth is hidden by God and gets lost in the darkness of black grace sex that produces no knowledge of God. Brilliant blinding method, Don't you agree? No repentance = no knowledge of God = darkness. Cool, Huh? God is just and fair. We reap the seeds we so, Either good or bad seed ideas in our hearts. Physical works and deeds of our vehicles will trap us in darkness if the ideas are bad. More physical works and deeds brings more evil. Now do we know yet the purpose of the "Sabbath rest" of our hearts and souls to replace bad ideas permanently to rest 24/7?

If the 3 days were omitted from the text, Then no one would know what the 3 branches and 3 baskets mean the Holy Ghost power of sex. They don't know the 10 kings of God because the principles are not ordered in the Bible. The number king ideas are only known by revelation on the sea of glass.

The number 3 = Holy Ghost power of the flying eagle. Anon/Noah used to teach the Holy "Spirit" = 3, Female. But the Holy "Ghost" represents two genders as one. We have two eyes, Female and male, For example. Anon/Noah was corrected today. God used the Holy Spirit=3 first in the OT to transition to the Holy Ghost=3 (two balanced genders) in the New Covenant.

The Father is two genders, And the Mother is hidden. The Son is two genders, But the Daughter is hidden. The Holy Ghost Daughter is two genders, But the Son is hidden. Cool, Isn't it? They are 6 gender perspectives of order in 4 parts of self. 6+4=10. Holy Ghost sex = 10. God is a metaphor of humans marriages and human sexual intimacy where the full sexual balance is hidden.

Ten Number Kings
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4344151/

The prophet Joseph was in jail. He predicted correctly what would happen to the cupbearer and butcher in 3 days. He did not predict he would be released but request one to speak to the Pharoah which did not happen understandably because the cupbearer didn't want to get into trouble for requesting Joseph's release so soon after he himself was rewarded by the Pharoah.

Genesis 40:12 "This is what it means, " Joseph said to him. "The three branches are three days. 13 Within three days Pharaoh will lift up your head and restore you to your position, And you will put Pharaoh"s cup in his hand, Just as you used to do when you were his cupbearer. 14 But when all goes well with you, Remember me and show me kindness; mention me to Pharaoh and get me out of this prison.

The following verses confirm Joseph was right in his prediction.

Genesis 40:20 Now the third day was Pharaoh"s birthday, And he gave a feast for all his officials. He lifted up the heads of the chief cupbearer and the chief baker in the presence of his officials: 21 He restored the chief cupbearer to his position, So that he once again put the cup into Pharaoh"s hand" 22 but he impaled the chief baker, Just as Joseph had said to them in his interpretation.

Anon you are scripturally ignorant. You cannot go back to what you were trained for because you bankrupted your reputation.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2020 8:07:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
The corrupted 3 days in the Bible is logically stupid. If a supposed prophet told you your friend coworker was going to die in 3 days in a car accident and it happened in 3 days, Then would you forget? No, Neither would the butler forget! The actual purpose of the dream is to separates the servants of God between Gentiles and Israel into two groups by metaphors. The truth is hidden by God and gets lost in the darkness of black grace sex that produces no knowledge of God. Brilliant blinding method, Don't you agree? No repentance = no knowledge of God = darkness. Cool, Huh? God is just and fair. We reap the seeds we so, Either good or bad seed ideas in our hearts. Physical works and deeds of our vehicles will trap us in darkness if the ideas are bad. More physical works and deeds brings more evil. Now do we know yet the purpose of the "Sabbath rest" of our hearts and souls to replace bad ideas permanently to rest 24/7?

If the 3 days were omitted from the text, Then no one would know what the 3 branches and 3 baskets mean the Holy Ghost power of sex. They don't know the 10 kings of God because the principles are not ordered in the Bible. The number king ideas are only known by revelation on the sea of glass.

The number 3 = Holy Ghost power of the flying eagle. Anon/Noah used to teach the Holy "Spirit" = 3, Female. But the Holy "Ghost" represents two genders as one. We have two eyes, Female and male, For example. Anon/Noah was corrected today. God used the Holy Spirit=3 first in the OT to transition to the Holy Ghost=3 (two balanced genders) in the New Covenant.

The Father is two genders, And the Mother is hidden. The Son is two genders, But the Daughter is hidden. The Holy Ghost Daughter is two genders, But the Son is hidden. Cool, Isn't it? They are 6 gender perspectives of order in 4 parts of self. 6+4=10. Holy Ghost sex = 10. God is a metaphor of humans marriages and human sexual intimacy where the full sexual balance is hidden.

Ten Number Kings
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4344151/

The prophet Joseph was in jail. He predicted correctly what would happen to the cupbearer and butcher in 3 days. He did not predict he would be released but request one to speak to the Pharoah which did not happen understandably because the cupbearer didn't want to get into trouble for requesting Joseph's release so soon after he himself was rewarded by the Pharoah.

Genesis 40:12 "This is what it means, " Joseph said to him. "The three branches are three days. 13 Within three days Pharaoh will lift up your head and restore you to your position, And you will put Pharaoh"s cup in his hand, Just as you used to do when you were his cupbearer. 14 But when all goes well with you, Remember me and show me kindness; mention me to Pharaoh and get me out of this prison.

The following verses confirm Joseph was right in his prediction.

Genesis 40:20 Now the third day was Pharaoh"s birthday, And he gave a feast for all his officials. He lifted up the heads of the chief cupbearer and the chief baker in the presence of his officials: 21 He restored the chief cupbearer to his position, So that he once again put the cup into Pharaoh"s hand" 22 but he impaled the chief baker, Just as Joseph had said to them in his interpretation.

Anon you are scripturally ignorant. You cannot go back to what you were trained for because you bankrupted your reputation.

Original text
Genesis 40:1-15 NKJV
It came to pass after these things that the butler and the baker of the king of Egypt offended their lord, The king of Egypt. And Pharaoh was angry with his two officers, The chief butler and the chief baker. So he put them in custody in the house of the capt1-ain of the guard, In the prison, The place where Joseph was confined. And the captain of the guard charged Joseph with them, And he served them; so they were in custody for a while. Then the butler and the baker of the king of Egypt, Who were confined in the prison, Had a dream, Both of them, Each man's dream in one night and each man's dream with its own interpretation. And Joseph came in to them in the morning and looked at them, And saw that they were sad. So he asked Pharaoh's officers who were with him in the custody of his lord's house, Saying, "Why do you look so sad today? " And they said to him, "We each have had a dream, And there is no interpreter of it. " So Joseph said to them, "Do not interpretations belong to God? Tell them to me, Please. " Then the chief butler told his dream to Joseph, And said to him, "Behold, In my dream a vine was before me, And in the vine were three branches; it was as though it budded, Its blossoms shot forth, And its clusters brought forth ripe grapes. Then Pharaoh's cup was in my hand; and I took the grapes and pressed them into Pharaoh's cup, And placed the cup in Pharaoh's hand. " And Joseph said to him, "This is the interpretation of it: In the future Pharaoh will lift up your head and restore you to your place, And you will put Pharaoh's cup in his hand according to the former manner, When you were his butler. But remember me when it is well with you, And please show kindness to me; make mention of me to Pharaoh, And get me out of this house. For indeed I was stolen away from the land of the Hebrews; and also I have done nothing here that they should put me into the dungeon. "

Original Text
Genesis 40:16-24 NKJV
When the chief baker saw that the interpretation was good, He said to Joseph, "I also was in my dream, And there were three white baskets on my head. In the uppermost basket were all kinds of baked goods for Pharaoh, And the birds ate them out of the basket on my head. " So Joseph answered and said, "This is the interpretation of it: In the future, Pharaoh will lift off your head from you and hang you on a tree; and the birds will eat your flesh from you. " Now it came to pass on Pharaoh's birthday, That he made a feast for all his servants; and he lifted up the head of the chief butler and of the chief baker among his servants. Then he restored the chief butler to his butlership again, And he placed the cup in Pharaoh's hand. But he hanged the chief baker, As Joseph had interpreted to them. Yet the chief butler did not remember Joseph, But forgot him.

In the original text, 3 baskets and 3 banches refer to the power of the Holy Ghost=3. The Luciferian corruptors added the 3 days to give the impression God tells the future of timed events, When He does not. He uses numbers to teach immortal and eternal ideas by the 10 number kings in "His half" of heaven outside of time in "half a time". They corrupted the Bible so they could give the impression prophets (corrupted and blind men) can predict dates things will happen, When they cannot make such predictions of prophecy based on human time God will not do, Although He could if He wanted to. But He does not. There is NO prophecy with a date attached in scripture. 70 weeks is a spiritual metaphor of the number kings and does not refer to mortal time. Same with 2300 days. 1260 days. 42 months. 1000 years. 930 years. 120 years. 175 years. Etc. The ancient prophets knew the 10 number kings. They knew the Still Small Voice of no frequency who is the Infinite Creator. Cool, Huh?

The proof is the butler **DID NOT**forgot about Joseph in 3 days. Who would forget such a prediction in three days? No one would! The birthday celebration was more than a year later (God will not tell Anon/Noah how many years), And the butler had forgotten about the dreams because he thought Joseph was a wacko. Later, The butler remembered when the Pharaoh had his dream from God and exalting Joseph to second in command to Pharaoh.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2020 4:18:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
The corrupted 3 days in the Bible is logically stupid. If a supposed prophet told you your friend coworker was going to die in 3 days in a car accident and it happened in 3 days, Then would you forget? No, Neither would the butler forget! The actual purpose of the dream is to separates the servants of God between Gentiles and Israel into two groups by metaphors. The truth is hidden by God and gets lost in the darkness of black grace sex that produces no knowledge of God. Brilliant blinding method, Don't you agree? No repentance = no knowledge of God = darkness. Cool, Huh? God is just and fair. We reap the seeds we so, Either good or bad seed ideas in our hearts. Physical works and deeds of our vehicles will trap us in darkness if the ideas are bad. More physical works and deeds brings more evil. Now do we know yet the purpose of the "Sabbath rest" of our hearts and souls to replace bad ideas permanently to rest 24/7?

If the 3 days were omitted from the text, Then no one would know what the 3 branches and 3 baskets mean the Holy Ghost power of sex. They don't know the 10 kings of God because the principles are not ordered in the Bible. The number king ideas are only known by revelation on the sea of glass.

The number 3 = Holy Ghost power of the flying eagle. Anon/Noah used to teach the Holy "Spirit" = 3, Female. But the Holy "Ghost" represents two genders as one. We have two eyes, Female and male, For example. Anon/Noah was corrected today. God used the Holy Spirit=3 first in the OT to transition to the Holy Ghost=3 (two balanced genders) in the New Covenant.

The Father is two genders, And the Mother is hidden. The Son is two genders, But the Daughter is hidden. The Holy Ghost Daughter is two genders, But the Son is hidden. Cool, Isn't it? They are 6 gender perspectives of order in 4 parts of self. 6+4=10. Holy Ghost sex = 10. God is a metaphor of humans marriages and human sexual intimacy where the full sexual balance is hidden.

Ten Number Kings
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4344151/

The prophet Joseph was in jail. He predicted correctly what would happen to the cupbearer and butcher in 3 days. He did not predict he would be released but request one to speak to the Pharoah which did not happen understandably because the cupbearer didn't want to get into trouble for requesting Joseph's release so soon after he himself was rewarded by the Pharoah.

Genesis 40:12 "This is what it means, " Joseph said to him. "The three branches are three days. 13 Within three days Pharaoh will lift up your head and restore you to your position, And you will put Pharaoh"s cup in his hand, Just as you used to do when you were his cupbearer. 14 But when all goes well with you, Remember me and show me kindness; mention me to Pharaoh and get me out of this prison.

The following verses confirm Joseph was right in his prediction.

Genesis 40:20 Now the third day was Pharaoh"s birthday, And he gave a feast for all his officials. He lifted up the heads of the chief cupbearer and the chief baker in the presence of his officials: 21 He restored the chief cupbearer to his position, So that he once again put the cup into Pharaoh"s hand" 22 but he impaled the chief baker, Just as Joseph had said to them in his interpretation.

Anon you are scripturally ignorant. You cannot go back to what you were trained for because you bankrupted your reputation.

Original text
Genesis 40:1-15 NKJV
It came to pass after these things that the butler and the baker of the king of Egypt offended their lord, The king of Egypt. And Pharaoh was angry with his two officers, The chief butler and the chief baker. So he put them in custody in the house of the capt1-ain of the guard, In the prison, The place where Joseph was confined. And the captain of the guard charged Joseph with them, And he served them; so they were in custody for a while. Then the butler and the baker of the king of Egypt, Who were confined in the prison, Had a dream, Both of them, Each man's dream in one night and each man's dream with its own interpretation. And Joseph came in to them in the morning and looked at them, And saw that they were sad. So he asked Pharaoh's officers who were with him in the custody of his lord's house, Saying, "Why do you look so sad today? " And they said to him, "We each have had a dream, And there is no interpreter of it. " So Joseph said to them, "Do not interpretations belong to God? Tell them to me, Please. " Then the chief butler told his dream to Joseph, And said to him, "Behold, In my dream a vine was before me, And in the vine were three branches; it was as though it budded, Its blossoms shot forth, And its clusters brought forth ripe grapes. Then Pharaoh's cup was in my hand; and I took the grapes and pressed them into Pharaoh's cup, And placed the cup in Pharaoh's hand. " And Joseph said to him, "This is the interpretation of it: In the future Pharaoh will lift up your head and restore you to your place, And you will put Pharaoh's cup in his hand according to the former manner, When you were his butler. But remember me when it is well with you, And please show kindness to me; make mention of me to Pharaoh, And get me out of this house. For indeed I was stolen away from the land of the Hebrews; and also I have done nothing here that they should put me into the dungeon. "

You are a pathological liar hiding behind your mental illness.
Genesis 40 NKJV.
Gen 40:12 And Joseph said to him, "This is the interpretation of it: The three branches are three days. 13 Now within three days Pharaoh will lift up your head and restore you to your [b]place, And you will put Pharaoh"s cup in his hand according to the former manner, When you were his butler.

Original Text
Genesis 40:16-24 NKJV
When the chief baker saw that the interpretation was good, He said to Joseph, "I also was in my dream, And there were three white baskets on my head. In the uppermost basket were all kinds of baked goods for Pharaoh, And the birds ate them out of the basket on my head. " So Joseph answered and said, "This is the interpretation of it: In the future, Pharaoh will lift off your head from you and hang you on a tree; and the birds will eat your flesh from you. " Now it came to pass on Pharaoh's birthday, That he made a feast for all his servants; and he lifted up the head of the chief butler and of the chief baker among his servants. Then he restored the chief butler to his butlership again, And he placed the cup in Pharaoh's hand. But he hanged the chief baker, As Joseph had interpreted to them. Yet the chief butler did not remember Joseph, But forgot him.

Here again you claim you are quoting original text when it does not match the original text.
Gen 40:18 So Joseph answered and said, "This is the interpretation of it: The three baskets are three days. 19 Within three days Pharaoh will lift [d]off your head from you and hang you on a tree; and the birds will eat your flesh from you. "

In the original text, 3 baskets and 3 banches refer to the power of the Holy Ghost=3.

Joseph said the 3 baskets and 3 banches are three days not three Holy Ghosts.

The Luciferian corruptors added the 3 days to give the impression God tells the future of timed events, When He does not.

Other 3 day predictions.

John 2:19 Jesus answered, "Destroy this temple, And in three days I will raise it up again. "

Matthew 17:23 They will kill Him, And on the third day He will be raised to life. " And the disciples were deeply grieved.

Luke 24:7 The Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, And be crucified, And on the third day rise again. '"
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2020 10:02:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Yahweh has moved upon Harikrish to expose the errors of Christianity about prophecy. Anon/Noah wrote God could fulfill prophecy by date to prove He is God, But He does not want to "force" anyone to believe in Him that way. He does not build trust on date predictions.

For example, Did anyone see Christ rise 3 days after his death at 3pm Saturday afternoon? No. He buried his body first and then appeared to His first wife, Mary Magdalene on Sunday morning the 4th day of self. The apostles had been trained in the 10 number king meanings and were told God does not give "date" prophecies. So they new the 3rd day meant the power of the Spirit of God, Which is true.

Therefore, The apostles did not know when he would be resurrected, And the Luciferians asked for the guards and not the apostles. As far as the apostle knew, Christ would be resurrected 40 days later and not three days. The did not know the mortal date. When they first heard the news, Christ could as far as they were concerned, Christ could be raised on the 4th day. The did not know the details until Christ told them. The did not know Christ buried His own body, Until He told them.

Like the butler and baker of Pharaoh, The Luciferians changed the original text to "force" the mind to believe in Christ because his prophecy happened in three days, When in truth, No one witnessed the event.

Prophets today are told something will happen in so many days or "tomorrow" and they expect the event to "occur" in mortal "time" when God is speaking from eternity as a metaphor of truth with no time. God uses metaphors all the time to confuse the prophets and blind them for not repenting of bad ideas using Holy Ghost sex. Prophets believe the prophecy did not happen because of free will but "could" have happened on that date, Or God change His mind by free will. They do not understand predestination vs free will or the 10 number kings of God.

See? The Luciferians and the entire world never saw the resurrected Christ. Why should they believe? To them, He was never resurrected. No evidence. God did not want them to believe. He showed Christ only to those He wanted to believe in God and be translated or enter the first heaven. The Father is trusting the Most High God to show the evidence of His power to whoever He chooses. The Most High God in eternity never uses prophecy by mortal time and "date prediction" as evidence to believe. No. The carnal mind of the dragon looks for dates of control "as proof" and leads to the death of Israel of old age.

Christ was resurrected on the Sabbath as a metaphor we find rest in our minds by killing the old ideas by not working and using the Logos word of Reason from God as Anon/Noah is demonstrating to DDO about the "3 day" principle of God. Christ buried his old body as a metaphor of burying our old ideas of mortality.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.