Jump to topic:

Curse of Israel's death in Malachi 4

anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2020 9:08:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
No one can comprehend this chapter because no one on earth knows the "curse" is death of old age and then reincarnations of many deaths:

Malachi 4:1-4:
For behold, The day is coming, Burning like an oven [lake of fire in our hearts, A metaphor],
And all the proud [ideas],
yes, All [ideas]
who do wickedly will be stubble [only a memory of evil. Dead]
And the day [sunlight of Christ created software anointing]
which is coming shall burn them up, Says the Lord of hosts [Lord of true ideas],
That will leave them neither root nor branch [The ideas are pulled by the root and God cuts off the evil branches. They become memories of evil that have no power on present time--therefore, They have neither root nor branch. God doesn't care about the past].
But to you who [correctly]
fear My name [His character is in His name as I Am to fear offending by the sin of thievery]
The Sun [sunlight software program]
of Righteousness [right beliefs by freewill belief based on valid evidence]
shall arise With healing in His wings [spiritual ideas of Holy Spirit air a bird flies with wings, Metaphorically. Thus, We have both sunlight to see and Holy Spirit to feel in our spirit-orb to heal our of soul emotions. True prophets of Israel];
And you shall go out [Follow counterfeit immature prophets to go out of white grace boundaries into black grace blindness. They can obey the Holy Spirit promptings or audible voice of God without the sunlight of the knowledge of God of the true mature prophets like Isaiah. Israel practices black grace sex for pleasure with no knowledge of God using witchcraft power]
And grow fat like stall-fed calves [fat in black grace power controlled by God in a slavery stall not free to graze eternal ideas of freedom and liberty].
You shall trample the wicked [dumb ideas],
For they shall be ashes [black and grey memories of dead evil and half-true ideas. They hide the truth from the public. The wicked ideas are narratives they create and are stupid ideas of control that they trample by the 10 ideas of the Georgia Guidestones. The secret societies will comprehend Malachi 4 best. Therefore, The wicked ideas are the ones they create in opposition to Yahweh. Yin Yang. They control the wicked ideas to the public and do not believe in them. The key to unlock the truth is seeing the words "fat like stall-fed calves" on the see of glass and knowing God is speaking to His Luciferian goat prophets rather frankly to become His-Her adult Gods and Goddesses in eternity].
under the soles of your feet [Hidden path by God for His goat prophets deceiving with half truth wicked ideas they create to trample with the Georgia Guidestones in utter ignorance of the Cosmic War. Identical to how Yahweh treats them in blindness of half-truths]
On the day [grace of white light verse religious moonlight at night]
that I do this [by white grace to blind Israel and put good and evil into the same pot of Israel--True prophets vs blinded prophets],
Says the Lord of hosts [Lord of true ideas].
Remember the Law of Moses [10 Commandment covenant and Torah details for Israel],
My servant, Which I commanded him in Horeb for all Israel, With the statutes and judgments [Flee to the Mountains of Lord for translation and predestinatin ideas].
Behold [In your blindness],
I will send you Elijah the prophet [Ideas of water and fire events of Elijah's ministry in the OT are metaphors of the teachings of John the Baptist--water and fire. John is the reincarnated Elijah].
Before the coming of the great [translation]
and dreadful [death and resurrection]
day of the Lord [No Second Coming the Catholic Corrupters added to Acts 1. The Second Coming is not found ANYWHERE ELSE in the entire Bible. Indeed, The words "Second Coming" are invented by man based on Malachi 4 prophesy of the heart and not the body vehicles we all drive for power, Pleasure, And pain].
And he [John the Baptist and his teachings of water repentance and fire baptism of God's love after intellectual repentance of the heart is completed]
will turn The hearts [freewill belief]
of the fathers [spirit-orbs]
to the children [spirit orbs],
And the hearts [free will belief]
of the children [spirit-orbs]
to their fathers [spirit-orbs],
Lest I come and strike the earth [round spinning earth is a metaphor of spirit orb's free will belief]
with a curse [death of old age].

The Bible is full of metaphors that are twisted by anyone who does not repent correctly of sin and gender imbalance by Holy Ghost sex.
--
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2020 4:27:19 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
No one can comprehend this chapter because no one on earth knows the "curse" is death of old age and then reincarnations of many deaths:

For behold, The day is coming, Burning like an oven [lake of fire in our hearts, A metaphor],
yes, All [ideas]
which is coming shall burn them up, Says the Lord of hosts [Lord of true ideas],
That will leave them neither root nor branch [The ideas are pulled by the root and God cuts off the evil branches. They become memories of evil that have no power on present time--therefore, They have neither root nor branch. God doesn't care about the past].
fear My name [His character is in His name as I Am to fear offending by the sin of thievery]
shall arise With healing in His wings [spiritual ideas of Holy Spirit air a bird flies with wings, Metaphorically. Thus, We have both sunlight to see and Holy Spirit to feel in our spirit-orb to heal our of soul emotions. True prophets of Israel];
And you shall go out [Follow counterfeit immature prophets to go out of white grace boundaries into black grace blindness. They can obey the Holy Spirit promptings or audible voice of God without the sunlight of the knowledge of God of the true mature prophets like Isaiah. Israel practices black grace sex for pleasure with no knowledge of God using witchcraft power]
And grow fat like stall-fed calves [fat in black grace power controlled by God in a slavery stall not free to graze eternal ideas of freedom and liberty].
For they shall be ashes [black and grey memories of dead evil and half-true ideas. They hide the truth from the public. The wicked ideas are narratives they create and are stupid ideas of control that they trample by the 10 ideas of the Georgia Guidestones. The secret societies will comprehend Malachi 4 best. Therefore, The wicked ideas are the ones they create in opposition to Yahweh. Yin Yang. They control the wicked ideas to the public and do not believe in them. The key to unlock the truth is seeing the words "fat like stall-fed calves" on the see of glass and knowing God is speaking to His Luciferian goat prophets rather frankly to become His-Her adult Gods and Goddesses in eternity].
under the soles of your feet [Hidden path by God for His goat prophets deceiving with half truth wicked ideas they create to trample with the Georgia Guidestones in utter ignorance of the Cosmic War. Identical to how Yahweh treats them in blindness of half-truths]
that I do this [by white grace to blind Israel and put good and evil into the same pot of Israel--True prophets vs blinded prophets],
Remember the Law of Moses [10 Commandment covenant and Torah details for Israel],
My servant, Which I commanded him in Horeb for all Israel, With the statutes and judgments [Flee to the Mountains of Lord for translation and predestinatin ideas].
I will send you Elijah the prophet [Ideas of water and fire events of Elijah's ministry in the OT are metaphors of the teachings of John the Baptist--water and fire. John is the reincarnated Elijah].
day of the Lord [No Second Coming the Catholic Corrupters added to Acts 1. The Second Coming is not found ANYWHERE ELSE in the entire Bible. Indeed, The words "Second Coming" are invented by man based on Malachi 4 prophesy of the heart and not the body vehicles we all drive for power, Pleasure, And pain].
And he [John the Baptist and his teachings of water repentance and fire baptism of God's love after intellectual repentance of the heart is completed]
Lest I come and strike the earth [round spinning earth is a metaphor of spirit orb's free will belief]

The Bible is full of metaphors that are twisted by anyone who does not repent correctly of sin and gender imbalance by Holy Ghost sex.
--

Hinduism knows death and reincarnation. It's called the cycle of rebirths. Hinduism has been teaching reincarnation over 500 years before the Bible.
Why is your knowledge of facts so vacant?
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2020 2:54:56 AM
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

yes, All [ideas]

--

Hinduism knows death and reincarnation. It's called the cycle of rebirths. Hinduism has been teaching reincarnation over 500 years before the Bible.

Reincarnation ideas of Ra (Lucifer) family of childish, Inept, And incompetent Sons and Daughters of God born immortal are trillion of year old to keep the 3-milllion year cycles in play for each crop of new fully evolved mortal bodies. Where have you been?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2020 4:20:26 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

yes, All [ideas]

--

Reincarnation ideas of Ra (Lucifer) family of childish, Inept, And incompetent Sons and Daughters of God born immortal are trillion of year old to keep the 3-milllion year cycles in play for each crop of new fully evolved mortal bodies. Where have you been?

You said: No one can comprehend this chapter because no one on earth knows the "curse" is death of old age and then reincarnations of many deaths:

I proved you wrong Anon.

The universe is only 14 billion years old. Not trillions. Your mind is bankrupt as in vacant /empty.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2020 1:10:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
Hinduism knows death and reincarnation. It's called the cycle of rebirths.

Rebirths into death?

Hinduism has been teaching reincarnation over 500 years before the Bible.

Krishna was an invention of the Luciferians to extend their financial empire. They trusted Ra (Lucifer) the inept and incompetent childish God born immortal.

You said: No one can comprehend this chapter because no one on earth knows the "curse" is death of old age and then reincarnations of many deaths:

The curse is death of age to Israel.
:
I proved you wrong Anon.

"Proved" means you showed valid evidence his ideas are false. Where's the evidence? The NT contradicts itself. Thank Godd we have OT to correct the NT corruptions.

Why is your knowledge of facts soC vacant?

Because Yahweh doesn't teach contrived blue-man graven images of Krishna karma.

The universe is only 14 billion years old. Not trillions. Your mind is bankrupt as in vacant /empty.

Anon/Noah did not say universe. He used the word galaxy. There is more than one universe. The word "universe" is defined by the Bible as "one-verse". The events in Genesis 1 took 4 Billion years to evolve into the first Translated Man and Woman. The events of macroevolution occurred trillions of years ago.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2020 3:32:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Hinduism knows death and reincarnation. It's called the cycle of rebirths.

Rebirths into death?

Hinduism has been teaching reincarnation over 500 years before the Bible.

Krishna was an invention of the Luciferians to extend their financial empire. They trusted Ra (Lucifer) the inept and incompetent childish God born immortal.

The curse is death of age to Israel.
:
I proved you wrong Anon.

"Proved" means you showed valid evidence his ideas are false. Where's the evidence? The NT contradicts itself. Thank Godd we have OT to correct the NT corruptions.

Why is your knowledge of facts soC vacant?

Because Yahweh doesn't teach contrived blue-man graven images of Krishna karma.

Anon/Noah did not say universe. He used the word galaxy. There is more than one universe. The word "universe" is defined by the Bible as "one-verse". The events in Genesis 1 took 4 Billion years to evolve into the first Translated Man and Woman. The events of macroevolution occurred trillions of years ago.

The Law of One does not mention knowledge of Hinduism because Hinduism preceded their existence.

Hinduism is older than the Bible. Your masturbation only went as far as Biblical ideas.
Anon wrote: All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.