Jump to topic:

Proof removed: Christ buried His old body

anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2020 8:22:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The Still Small Voice reveals two place the idea was originally in the Bible. There are more:

John 20:7
Jesus said to her, "Do not cling to Me, For I have not yet ascended to My Father. This is my new body. I buried my old body; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I am ascending to My Father and your Father, And to My God and your God. "

1 Cor 15:3-4
that Christ died for our sins according to the Scripture, And that He rose again the third day in a new body, And that He buried his old body, According to scriptures

The New Covenant buries the Old Covenant, Therefore, Christ buried his old body. Christ burying his old body was a standard foundational narrative. The Luciferians hated the idea because they believed the apostle were lying to become rich using their businesses of foolish and na"ve slaves. The Luciferians would sacrifice their lives for the Infinite Creator to be "Christian moles" to stop the fraud by creating confusion from scriptures. God changed the Bible by His power of black grace prophets to extend the Cosmic War until our century. 50 years to go. Logical, Don't you agree? Why? Because the sea of glass tells the logical truth.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2020 9:26:53 PM
The story of Mary was also in Matthew, But they removed it from Matthew and watered it down. Then they added the story of His wife, Mary, Having 7 demons, And removed his two wives names in Matt 3; and removed His name from the marriage in Cana in John.

Anyone who reads John and Matthew side-by-side with Luke knows something is omitted from the gospels about the resurrection, Mary, And His body she is forbidden to touch. Therefore, They created a new false narrative. They claim the gospels were written many decades later, And probably not by the original apostles, And were "hearsay" events by word of mouth. These assumptions and logic is the trick to blind Christians.

No. Matthew and John were written 2 years after His resurrection, And they were corrupted intentionally be man.

But "hearsay gospels" are OK for Christians who believe. The only thing needed is to do is be baptized as a baby and believe in the phony "Jesus" to be saved in the afterlife. If not, And if the phony god is rejected, Then one suffers in hell forever. No one can see the afterlife to prove the claims true or false. A pure imaginary man-made trinity god. The only requirement is to believe in an illogical and unreasonable Creator as an inconsistant and weak God to explain our origins and the afterlife.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2020 9:29:04 PM
And the "Jesus" moral teachings remain for someone to do good deeds. The Catholic Corrupters added the new money and new sex paradigms in 1 and 2 Corinthians; and the new "Great Commission" through their forgery gospel of Mark; to promote their empire by fantastic loyalty of little children to the traditions of their parents. Baptized as a baby. No problem. They are saved. True, They are saved. But they don't need the infant baptism of an evil moonlight religion.
Logical cause and effect events to explain the contradictory evidence. Anon/Noah stands on the valid evidence by requiring Yahweh's ideas and theories from the sea of glass to be proven false. The spiritual scientific approach develops the strongest and most reasonable ideas on the planet by killing dumb ideas, Paradigms, Theories, And assumptions by entering the first heaven and receiving the anointing of Christ available for every adult on the planet by true repentance and the true mercy of God. If the ideas cannot be proven false, And they are more rational ideas; then reason rules based on valid evidence, And the ideas are presumed to be true--unless PROVEN FALSE BY STRONGER EVIDENCE--either natural or supernatural.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2020 9:52:25 PM
More evidence. . .
1 Cor 15:31-38
I die daily. If, I have fought with beasts [two beasts in book of Rev 13 to kill bad ideas. They added words to hide Paul was referring to Rev 13]
what advantage is it to me? If the dead do not rise, Then "Let us eat, Drink, And be merry, For tomorrow we die. " For some do not have the knowledge of God [from fighting the 2 beasts]. Someone will say, "How are the dead raised up? And with what body do they come? " Foolish one, What you sow is not made alive unless it dies. And what you sow, You do not sow that body it shall be, But mere grain--perhaps wheat or some other grain. But God gives it body as He pleases, And to each seed its own body.

The first assemblies were taught Christ buried his old body as the New buries the Old. Therefore, Believers today cannot see the concept of the seed dying to create a new body of life like the resurrected life of Christ. Christians believe the old body becomes the new. The dust of old mortality becomes new immortality. The whole earth changes into immortality by heat and fire written into the forgery book of 2nd Peter.

No! The earth will start a new 3-million cycle with a new crop of mortals to be tested to know good and evil. 2 Peter is a lie. The new body buries the old and was the original doctrine of Paul. Even today, With all of our technology, We do not know how God creates life from a seed that dies. Therefore, Paul calls one a fool, Who cannot see the resurrection is no different than a seed dying, Which is like our mortal body that dies. Therefore, Like a seed that dies, Our new resurrected immortal body frequency of life will be completely different.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2020 9:54:16 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
The Still Small Voice reveals two place the idea was originally in the Bible. There are more:

Jesus said to her, "Do not cling to Me, For I have not yet ascended to My Father. This is my new body. I buried my old body; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I am ascending to My Father and your Father, And to My God and your God. "

that Christ died for our sins according to the Scripture, And that He rose again the third day in a new body, And that He buried his old body, According to scriptures

The New Covenant buries the Old Covenant, Therefore, Christ buried his old body. Christ burying his old body was a standard foundational narrative. The Luciferians hated the idea because they believed the apostle were lying to become rich using their businesses of foolish and na"ve slaves. The Luciferians would sacrifice their lives for the Infinite Creator to be "Christian moles" to stop the fraud by creating confusion from scriptures. God changed the Bible by His power of black grace prophets to extend the Cosmic War until our century. 50 years to go. Logical, Don't you agree? Why? Because the sea of glass tells the logical truth.

Here is John 20 NKJV
John 20:17 17 Jesus said to her, "Do not cling to Me, For I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, "I am ascending to My Father and your Father, And to My God and your God. " "

Jesus never mentions burying his own body. You lied.

1 Corinthians 15:3 For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance[a]: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, That he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures,

Now the burial of Jesus as witnessed in the Gospel.
John 19:38-42

The Burial of Jesus
38 Later, Joseph of Arimathea asked Pilate for the body of Jesus. Now Joseph was a disciple of Jesus, But secretly because he feared the Jewish leaders. With Pilate"s permission, He came and took the body away. 39 He was accompanied by Nicodemus, The man who earlier had visited Jesus at night. Nicodemus brought a mixture of myrrh and aloes, About seventy-five pounds. [a] 40 Taking Jesus" body, The two of them wrapped it, With the spices, In strips of linen. This was in accordance with Jewish burial customs. 41 At the place where Jesus was crucified, There was a garden, And in the garden a new tomb, In which no one had ever been laid. 42 Because it was the Jewish day of Preparation and since the tomb was nearby, They laid Jesus there.

Jesus died on the cross and had to be taken down and buried. That's in the scriptures.

But all your biblical ideas come from masturbating in your confession. Why were you thinking about Jesus's crucifixion while masturbating?
Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2020 11:04:59 PM
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

Here is John 20 NKJV
John 20:17 17 Jesus said to her, "Do not cling to Me, For I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, "I am ascending to My Father and your Father, And to My God and your God. " "

1 Corinthians 15:3 For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance[a]: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, That he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures,

The Burial of Jesus
38 Later, Joseph of Arimathea asked Pilate for the body of Jesus. Now Joseph was a disciple of Jesus, But secretly because he feared the Jewish leaders. With Pilate"s permission, He came and took the body away. 39 He was accompanied by Nicodemus, The man who earlier had visited Jesus at night. Nicodemus brought a mixture of myrrh and aloes, About seventy-five pounds. [a] 40 Taking Jesus" body, The two of them wrapped it, With the spices, In strips of linen. This was in accordance with Jewish burial customs. 41 At the place where Jesus was crucified, There was a garden, And in the garden a new tomb, In which no one had ever been laid. 42 Because it was the Jewish day of Preparation and since the tomb was nearby, They laid Jesus there.

Jesus died on the cross and had to be taken down and buried. That's in the scriptures.

But all your biblical ideas come from masturbating in your confession. Why were you thinking about Jesus's crucifixion while masturbating?
Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

Harikrish, Consider:.

1. Anon/Noah cannot be lying because he believes Yahweh's ideas from the sea of glass by Holy Ghost sex are true. He is not lukewarm. He does not claim he knows. But he believes and hopes the valid evidences he sees first-hand are true.

2. Nothing you have written contradicts his ideas with any proof.

3. The two gospels were written two years after His resurrection. All 12 apostles worked as a team.

4. Mark and 2 Peter are forgeries.

OR

Christianity's view: The two gospels were written many decades later, Probably not by the apostles, But by hearsay of later disciples. So of course the gospels do not agree.

The analysis is Christian/Jewish/Muslim assumptions vs the sea of glass. Thinking and reason required. What is the evidence? Nothing in your post contradicts his assumptions. Christians assume the two gospels were written between 70AD and 95AD and is not rational. Why did they wait so long? Doesn't writing their testimony down include their command to be 12 witnesses? All 12 witnesses working on the two gospels fulfill command.

Finally, The text of Matthew and John do not say who wrote the two books. More valid evidence to support the sea of glass. Any person can see the text and ask, "Why didn't the author give his name? " The Catholic Corrupters could not tell the truth, Or their Christian empire and phony doctrines and commandments of men would smashes to pieces like humpty dumpty. God did not want that to happen. Therefore, He blinded everyone in the world with religious moonlight of the dragon and 2 beast system. God is in control by predestination.

Anon/Noah's ideas are the strongest and most reasonable on the planet. PROVE THEY ARE FALSE WITH VALID EVIDENCE. Scientific method of logic. He has been using the method for over 30 years. You have posted nothing to prove the sea of glass ideas are false! Who's assumptions are stronger? His or Christianity-Judaism-Islam?
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2020 11:32:20 PM
Isn't it more reasonable to conclude all 12 apostles worked as a team on the gospel of the ministry of Christ to Galilee and to Jerusalem in two gospels rather than stamping the name "Matthew" and John" on them? This explains the differences in the two views and emphasis.

Which argument is stronger? Do we read the views of what Christ said and did? Or do we read the gospel according to Matthew and the Gospel according to John?

Which is more logical? God or man?

Brilliant ideas and new paradigms, Don't you agree? The earth needs new ideas and not more love or more will power or more self-discipline or more control to remove the world's insanity over the next 50 years.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2020 12:14:03 AM
More evidence. . '
Matt 9:16
No one puts a piece of unshrunk cloth on an old garment [old body]; for the patch pulls away from the garment, And the tear is made worse.

The ideas of mortality are ripped and unclean by unrepented sin. An unshrunk cloth has not been washed clean. You cannot use mortal to fix a mortal body to be translated. The mortal ideas will be washed first with immortal ideas before patching up mortal repentance, Which is referring to the Gentiles, Who will die by rips in the clothing ideas that are patched up for mortality with the 1 Golden Rule and 2 Great Commandments of loving God, Self, And others =12. Israel doesn't wear patches but gets a new body in translation. The old body is not resurrected but needs patches or mortality. The mortal body and its dragon is designed for mortality. If we try to fix sin with unclean mortal ideas of men that are not washed in the word of God, Then our mortal blindness just make a bigger rip in our false ideas. God did not resurrect the old body of Christ created only for mortality.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2020 12:29:43 AM
Clarificattion:
Matt 9:16
No one puts a piece of unshrunk cloth on an old garment [ideas for old mortal body]; for the patch pulls away from the garment, And the tear is made worse.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2020 12:45:13 AM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

Here is John 20 NKJV

The Burial of Jesus

Harikrish, Consider:.

1. Anon/Noah cannot be lying because he believes Yahweh's ideas from the sea of glass by Holy Ghost sex are true. He is not lukewarm. He does not claim he knows. But he believes and hopes the valid evidences he sees first-hand are true.

2. Nothing you have written contradicts his ideas with any proof.

3. The two gospels were written two years after His resurrection. All 12 apostles worked as a team.

4. Mark and 2 Peter are forgeries.

OR

Christianity's view: The two gospels were written many decades later, Probably not by the apostles, But by hearsay of later disciples. So of course the gospels do not agree.

The analysis is Christian/Jewish/Muslim assumptions vs the sea of glass. Thinking and reason required. What is the evidence? Nothing in your post contradicts his assumptions. Christians assume the two gospels were written between 70AD and 95AD and is not rational. Why did they wait so long? Doesn't writing their testimony down include their command to be 12 witnesses? All 12 witnesses working on the two gospels fulfill command.

Finally, The text of Matthew and John do not say who wrote the two books. More valid evidence to support the sea of glass. Any person can see the text and ask, "Why didn't the author give his name? " The Catholic Corrupters could not tell the truth, Or their Christian empire and phony doctrines and commandments of men would smashes to pieces like humpty dumpty. God did not want that to happen. Therefore, He blinded everyone in the world with religious moonlight of the dragon and 2 beast system. God is in control by predestination.

Anon/Noah's ideas are the strongest and most reasonable on the planet. PROVE THEY ARE FALSE WITH VALID EVIDENCE. Scientific method of logic. He has been using the method for over 30 years. You have posted nothing to prove the sea of glass ideas are false! Who's assumptions are stronger? His or Christianity-Judaism-Islam?

Your sea of glass is your weakest argument. It is very error prone.

Anon wrote: Anon was not given the details on the sea of glass and Yahweh wants DDO to know its OK to make wrong assumptions in the details on the sea of glass. Yahweh will self-correct the details later. For example, Yahweh first revealed to his heart earth was transferred from someplace else but his mind assumed "another galaxy". He was not using the Still Small Voice at the time but only the light. The new details do not change the essential narrative. The Still Small Voice corrected Him. The Most High God takes precedence and correction over the created light the world. The light told the truth. But Anon filled in the assumption inaccurately without the detailed knowledge automatically without even knowing he made an error!

Anon wrote: Yahweh LOVES to point out the errors of Anon/Noah to demonstrate the sea of glass is NOT like audible words from God.

Anon wrote: As explained 1000 times, The sea of glass works only with facts, Evidence, And reason. It does not work with empty heads with no knowledge.

Stay with masturbation.
You wrote: Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2020 12:46:16 AM
More evidence. . .
Matthew 9:17
Nor do they put new wine into old wineskins, Or else the wineskins break, The wine is spilled, And the wineskins are ruined. But they put new wine into new wineskins, And both are preserved.

Israel is translated into a new body with a new covenant. Israel is not resurrected after death like Christ. The spirit-orb never leaves the body and both are preserved by not dying of old age. Cool, Huh? Repent, According to Rev chapter 2 and Rev chapter3 to overcome the 7 assemblies of sin and enjoy the revelations walking in the light on your unique path from the sea of glass after entering the first heaven in Rev chapter 4 of time, Times, And half a time.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2020 12:53:21 AM
anonthesmallone wrote:
More evidence. . .
Matthew 9:17
Nor do they put new wine into old wineskins, Or else the wineskins break, The wine is spilled, And the wineskins are ruined. But they put new wine into new wineskins, And both are preserved.

Israel is translated into a new body with a new covenant. Israel is not resurrected after death like Christ. The spirit-orb never leaves the body and both are preserved by not dying of old age. Cool, Huh? Repent, According to Rev chapter 2 and Rev chapter3 to overcome the 7 assemblies of sin and enjoy the revelations walking in the light on your unique path from the sea of glass after entering the first heaven in Rev chapter 4 of time, Times, And half a time.

The Romans destroyed Jerusalem after destroying the Holy temple. Their power increased after they crucified Jesus.
If John was a masturbator like you. He would have been less negative in Revelation.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2020 12:56:50 AM
Harikrish wrote:
Top honest scientists with integrity make mistakes in assumptions and theories and change for the truth's sake when corrected by new valid evidence, Right?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2020 3:59:44 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Top honest scientists with integrity make mistakes in assumptions and theories and change for the truth's sake when corrected by new valid evidence, Right?

You are not a top scientist Anon. You were a failure in your past three lives and turned up mentally ill in your current life. Went financially bankrupt and spent 43 years trying to make sense of the bible. Then all your biblical ideas came from masturbating during your wife's periods.

Even the verses you quoted as evidence Jesus buried his old body were your blatant distorted lies.

anon wrote: The Still Small Voice reveals two place the idea was originally in the Bible. There are more:

Here is John 20 NKJV

The Burial of Jesus

anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2020 12:28:52 AM
At Harikrish wrote:
The Burial of Jesus
38 Later, Joseph of Arimathea asked Pilate for the body of Jesus. Now Joseph was a disciple of Jesus, But secretly because he feared the Jewish leaders. With Pilate"s permission, He came and took the body away. 39 He was accompanied by Nicodemus, The man who earlier had visited Jesus at night. Nicodemus brought a mixture of myrrh and aloes, About seventy-five pounds.

Your claims assume the NT text was not tampered with and the cleansing of the money changers from the temple happened in Jerusalem in the beginning of his ministry after John the Baptist. Huh? Do you also believe the Nicodemus "born again" and "God so loved the world. . . " teaching occurred in the beginning in the 3rd chapter? Consider the following logic:

John 7:50 NKJV
50 Nicodemus (he who came to Jesus by night, Being one of them) said to them,

This passage reveals the "born again" teaching came after chapter 7, But they added the words "who came by night" to make chapter 3 appear credible to hide the marriage of Christ. It is very irrational to refer to chapter 3. The book is not in order.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2020 12:52:08 AM
anonthesmallone wrote:
At Harikrish wrote:
The Burial of Jesus
38 Later, Joseph of Arimathea asked Pilate for the body of Jesus. Now Joseph was a disciple of Jesus, But secretly because he feared the Jewish leaders. With Pilate"s permission, He came and took the body away. 39 He was accompanied by Nicodemus, The man who earlier had visited Jesus at night. Nicodemus brought a mixture of myrrh and aloes, About seventy-five pounds.

Your claims assume the NT text was not tampered with and the cleansing of the money changers from the temple happened in Jerusalem in the beginning of his ministry after John the Baptist. Huh? Do you also believe the Nicodemus "born again" and "God so loved the world. . . " teaching occurred in the beginning in the 3rd chapter? Consider the following logic:

John 7:50 NKJV
50 Nicodemus (he who came to Jesus by night, Being one of them) said to them,

This passage reveals the "born again" teaching came after chapter 7, But they added the words "who came by night" to make chapter 3 appear credible to hide the marriage of Christ. It is very irrational to refer to chapter 3. The book is not in order.

There are cases in the bible were there are disagreement among the disciple and accounts in the Gosples.
But on the issue of Jesus's burial and his bachelor status there is unanimous agreement. Jesus was buried in a tomb donated by Joseph of Aromathea and he remained single till his crucifixion.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.