Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2020 4:26:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Willows wrote:
to change a light bulb?

A: None. They will just be in complete denial over the fact that the room has gone dark.

It will take all Christians to pray Jesus the light of the world returns soon to restore light.

John 8:12 Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, But will have the light of life. "

So most Christians are living in darkness till he reutrns.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2020 10:52:03 PM
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
to change a light bulb?

A: None. They will just be in complete denial over the fact that the room has gone dark.

It will take all Christians to pray Jesus the light of the world returns soon to restore light.

John 8:12 Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, But will have the light of life. "

Well, They'll be living in darkness forever in that case.
Which won't make any difference anyway.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2020 11:20:37 PM
Willows wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
to change a light bulb?

We still have to deal with their unreasonable /irrational God of the Bible who punishes both the good with the bad including innocent animals.
Think of the plagues God sent to Africa and Australia in alphabetical order.
Now China which isnt even a Christian country but alphabetically aligned.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2020 11:42:36 PM
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
to change a light bulb?

We still have to deal with their unreasonable /irrational God of the Bible who punishes both the good with the bad including innocent animals.

No doubt India will be dealing with a massive outbreak of Corona.
Think about it. The disease doesn't need to be passed from human to human since there is an intermediary process to speed things along.

You see; flies (and we are talking in the billions here) will be feeding off the turds beside the railway tracks and passing any virus along.
Does that sound feasible?
Which reminds me of a real neat joke actually.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2020 12:39:42 AM
Willows wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
to change a light bulb?

No doubt India will be dealing with a massive outbreak of Corona.
Think about it. The disease doesn't need to be passed from human to human since there is an intermediary process to speed things along.

You see; flies (and we are talking in the billions here) will be feeding off the turds beside the railway tracks and passing any virus along.
Does that sound feasible?
Which reminds me of a real neat joke actually.

Note the corona virus outbreak started in China. So India was not the cause or the target of this deadly outbreak.
Australia is ideally suited for plagues because it is isolated from the rest of the world. That was the very reason it was chosen as a penal colony for convicts.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.