Jump to topic:

How SPCA can help Ethang and Africans

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2020 5:20:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Ethang reported he is very sick with heart problems and cannot work any more He actually said he lost his job.
I thought smuggling bibles was a voluntary job. But it appears he was being paid for smuggling like most runners who are employed by smugglers.

For those who don't know. Ethang smuggles Bbles accompanied by children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.

Here is what Ethang posted: Posted November 7, 2019
What happens if God gives you a mission and you fail Him?
I took on a mission given to me by God, But lost my job and had heart problems, And could not succeed.
Will God forgave me? What happens to the kids I was supposed to help? Does God care for them?

Ethang is seeking forgiveness because he did something that failed God. His guilt is apparent. He failed the children. Why/How?
He did what most parents in Ghana do, He abused children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

If this were a Christian site. The members would have demanded Ethang be punished further for his perversion of Christian values and for setting such a poor example to Africans who have to deal with God sent plagues. That his actions are only contributing to the harsh judgement his country and people are facing. And when that ends Karmic Justice begins. That's like evolving from African slavery to African shitholes.

But I see this as an opportunity to come together and forgive Ethang this very black negroid and save those black children from further abuse. I belive it can be done through the SPCA. Pick a black ape with a Christian name that you want to save with your donation.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.