Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Joseph's prediction of butler and baker

anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2020 7:05:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The original OT text did not say "3 days":
Genesis 40:1-15
It came to pass after these things that the butler and the baker of the king of Egypt offended their lord, The king of Egypt. And Pharaoh was angry with his two officers, The chief butler and the chief baker. So he put them in custody in the house of the capt1-ain of the guard, In the prison, The place where Joseph was confined. And the captain of the guard charged Joseph with them, And he served them; so they were in custody for a while. Then the butler and the baker of the king of Egypt, Who were confined in the prison, Had a dream, Both of them, Each man's dream in one night and each man's dream with its own interpretation. And Joseph came in to them in the morning and looked at them, And saw that they were sad. So he asked Pharaoh's officers who were with him in the custody of his lord's house, Saying, "Why do you look so sad today? " And they said to him, "We each have had a dream, And there is no interpreter of it. " So Joseph said to them, "Do not interpretations belong to God? Tell them to me, Please. " Then the chief butler told his dream to Joseph, And said to him, "Behold, In my dream a vine was before me, And in the vine were three branches; it was as though it budded, Its blossoms shot forth, And its clusters brought forth ripe grapes. Then Pharaoh's cup was in my hand; and I took the grapes and pressed them into Pharaoh's cup, And placed the cup in Pharaoh's hand. " And Joseph said to him, "This is the interpretation of it: In the future Pharaoh will lift up your head and restore you to your place, And you will put Pharaoh's cup in his hand according to the former manner, When you were his butler. But remember me when it is well with you, And please show kindness to me; make mention of me to Pharaoh, And get me out of this house. For indeed I was stolen away from the land of the Hebrews; and also I have done nothing here that they should put me into the dungeon. "

Genesis 40:16-24
When the chief baker saw that the interpretation was good, He said to Joseph, "I also was in my dream, And there were three white baskets on my head. In the uppermost basket were all kinds of baked goods for Pharaoh, And the birds ate them out of the basket on my head. " So Joseph answered and said, "This is the interpretation of it: In the future, Pharaoh will lift off your head from you and hang you on a tree; and the birds will eat your flesh from you. " Now it came to pass on Pharaoh's birthday, That he made a feast for all his servants; and he lifted up the head of the chief butler and of the chief baker among his servants. Then he restored the chief butler to his butlership again, And he placed the cup in Pharaoh's hand. But he hanged the chief baker, As Joseph had interpreted to them. Yet the chief butler did not remember Joseph, But forgot him.

In the original text, 3 baskets and 3 banches refer to the power of the Holy Ghost=3. The Luciferian corruptors added the 3 days to give the impression God tells the future of timed events, When He does not. He uses numbers to teach immortal and eternal ideas by the 10 number kings in "His half" of heaven outside of time in "half a time". They corrupted the Bible so they could give the impression prophets (corrupted and blind men) can predict dates things will happen, When they cannot make such predictions of prophecy based on human time God will not do, Although He could if He wanted to. But He does not. There is NO prophecy with a date attached in scripture. 70 weeks is a spiritual metaphor of the number kings and does not refer to mortal time. Same with 2300 days. 1260 days. 42 months. 1000 years. 930 years. 120 years. 175 years. Etc. The ancient prophets knew the 10 number kings. They knew the Still Small Voice of no frequency who is the Infinite Creator. Cool, Huh?

The proof is the butler **DID NOT**forgot about Joseph in 3 days. Who would forget such a prediction in three days? No one would! The birthday celebration was more than a year later (God will not tell Anon/Noah how many years), And the butler had forgotten about the dreams because he thought Joseph was a wacko. Later, The butler remembered when the Pharaoh had his dream from God and exalting Joseph to second in command to Pharaoh.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2020 8:12:39 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
White grace Holy Ghost sex will add to our knowledge of God. Black grace power of God does not.

Broad Way
1. The butler is the servant who lives the 1 Golden Rule and 2 great commandments on the broad path as the Gentiles repent and enter heaven by the blood of Christ and will live forever, But die first. Every sin is forgiven but one. Matt 12:31.

Narrow Way
2. The baker is the narrow way to translation. One must sacrifice 100% of their fleshly ideas in their head, A clear imagery of the "3 white grace baskets" on his head with food ideas. Hanging on the tree represents the love of Christ to sacrifice His will to His Father's will. Love is sacrifice.

The same imagery of the birds eating fleshly ideas of the carnal mind is in the book or revelation regarding the ideas of spiritual Babylon of the ET's corporate slavery counterfeits of blinded coveting solutions. Decapitation of the "carnal mind" of ideas (not pleasure) is also the metaphor of 1000 years of 4 seasons of self in REV 20.

When one knows the true Gospel of God, The original Hebrew text is awesome. Fortunately for us; true repentance, The sea of glass, And Holy Ghost sex will gives us the valid evidence to spot the weeds to be pulled from the Bible. Notice the valid evidence. No person on earth would forget such a dramatic prophetic event in 3-days. No. Reason with valid evidence proves it was added to increase the power of the Luciferian moles. God does not give future date predictions as moonlight religions and theologians insist is true. Just because God can do it does not mean he wants to do it. Prophecy as man teaches the concept ist the world's biggest moonlight scam on the planet to live in a Fantasy future and not in the present moment with no expectations. ETs use probability analysis of the future because the have the correct knowledge the Infinite Creator does not operate that way with specific dates in the future. All prophets using black or white grace get visions and words from God about the future, But they do not know "when" the events will occur. Time confuses most prophets because the lack the knowledge of God because they presume they "know God", When they know nothing about white grace Holy Ghost sex to know Him-Her. The have not been trained on the sea of glass how to pull the weeds from the Bible. They do not even know the first heaven of the heart and sea of glass exists in the first place. They are blinded by God's power deliberately. God is in control and not them.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2020 4:07:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
The original OT text did not say "3 days":
Genesis 40:1-15
It came to pass after these things that the butler and the baker of the king of Egypt offended their lord, The king of Egypt. And Pharaoh was angry with his two officers, The chief butler and the chief baker. So he put them in custody in the house of the capt1-ain of the guard, In the prison, The place where Joseph was confined. And the captain of the guard charged Joseph with them, And he served them; so they were in custody for a while. Then the butler and the baker of the king of Egypt, Who were confined in the prison, Had a dream, Both of them, Each man's dream in one night and each man's dream with its own interpretation. And Joseph came in to them in the morning and looked at them, And saw that they were sad. So he asked Pharaoh's officers who were with him in the custody of his lord's house, Saying, "Why do you look so sad today? " And they said to him, "We each have had a dream, And there is no interpreter of it. " So Joseph said to them, "Do not interpretations belong to God? Tell them to me, Please. " Then the chief butler told his dream to Joseph, And said to him, "Behold, In my dream a vine was before me, And in the vine were three branches; it was as though it budded, Its blossoms shot forth, And its clusters brought forth ripe grapes. Then Pharaoh's cup was in my hand; and I took the grapes and pressed them into Pharaoh's cup, And placed the cup in Pharaoh's hand. " And Joseph said to him, "This is the interpretation of it: In the future Pharaoh will lift up your head and restore you to your place, And you will put Pharaoh's cup in his hand according to the former manner, When you were his butler. But remember me when it is well with you, And please show kindness to me; make mention of me to Pharaoh, And get me out of this house. For indeed I was stolen away from the land of the Hebrews; and also I have done nothing here that they should put me into the dungeon. "

Genesis 40:16-24
When the chief baker saw that the interpretation was good, He said to Joseph, "I also was in my dream, And there were three white baskets on my head. In the uppermost basket were all kinds of baked goods for Pharaoh, And the birds ate them out of the basket on my head. " So Joseph answered and said, "This is the interpretation of it: In the future, Pharaoh will lift off your head from you and hang you on a tree; and the birds will eat your flesh from you. " Now it came to pass on Pharaoh's birthday, That he made a feast for all his servants; and he lifted up the head of the chief butler and of the chief baker among his servants. Then he restored the chief butler to his butlership again, And he placed the cup in Pharaoh's hand. But he hanged the chief baker, As Joseph had interpreted to them. Yet the chief butler did not remember Joseph, But forgot him.

In the original text, 3 baskets and 3 banches refer to the power of the Holy Ghost=3. The Luciferian corruptors added the 3 days to give the impression God tells the future of timed events, When He does not. He uses numbers to teach immortal and eternal ideas by the 10 number kings in "His half" of heaven outside of time in "half a time". They corrupted the Bible so they could give the impression prophets (corrupted and blind men) can predict dates things will happen, When they cannot make such predictions of prophecy based on human time God will not do, Although He could if He wanted to. But He does not. There is NO prophecy with a date attached in scripture. 70 weeks is a spiritual metaphor of the number kings and does not refer to mortal time. Same with 2300 days. 1260 days. 42 months. 1000 years. 930 years. 120 years. 175 years. Etc. The ancient prophets knew the 10 number kings. They knew the Still Small Voice of no frequency who is the Infinite Creator. Cool, Huh?

The proof is the butler **DID NOT**forgot about Joseph in 3 days. Who would forget such a prediction in three days? No one would! The birthday celebration was more than a year later (God will not tell Anon/Noah how many years), And the butler had forgotten about the dreams because he thought Joseph was a wacko. Later, The butler remembered when the Pharaoh had his dream from God and exalting Joseph to second in command to Pharaoh.


You are mentally ill Anon. The next verse tells us the Pharaoh's birthday was on the 3rd day just as Joseph has predicted. Read your bible Anon. Masturbatimg isn't improving your biblical ideas.

Genesis 40:20 Now the third day was Pharaoh"s birthday, and he gave a feast for all his officials. He lifted up the heads of the chief cupbearer and the chief baker in the presence of his officials: 21 He restored the chief cupbearer to his position, So that he once again put the cup into Pharaoh"s hand" 22 but he impaled the chief baker, Just as Joseph had said to them in his interpretation.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2020 12:49:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
You are mentally ill Anon. The next verse tells us the Pharaoh's birthday was on the 3rd day just as Joseph has predicted. Read your bible Anon. Masturbatimg isn't improving your biblical ideas.

Genesis 40:20 Now the third day was Pharaoh"s birthday, and he gave a feast for all his officials. He lifted up the heads of the chief cupbearer and the chief baker in the presence of his officials: 21 He restored the chief cupbearer to his position, So that he once again put the cup into Pharaoh"s hand" 22 but he impaled the chief baker, Just as Joseph had said to them in his interpretation.

Joseph says the baker is going to die in 3 days. The baker dies in 3 days. The butler does not remember Joseph. Yeah right, And cows can fly over the moon or monkeys can fly out of our butts. Duh! Conclusion: Men added the 3 days.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2020 1:00:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
You are mentally ill Anon. The next verse tells us the Pharaoh's birthday was on the 3rd day just as Joseph has predicted. Read your bible Anon. Masturbatimg isn't improving your biblical ideas.

Genesis 40:20 Now the third day was Pharaoh"s birthday, and he gave a feast for all his officials. He lifted up the heads of the chief cupbearer and the chief baker in the presence of his officials: 21 He restored the chief cupbearer to his position, So that he once again put the cup into Pharaoh"s hand" 22 but he impaled the chief baker, Just as Joseph had said to them in his interpretation.

Joseph says the baker is going to die in 3 days. The baker dies in 3 days. The butler does not remember Joseph. Yeah right, And cows can fly over the moon or monkeys can fly out of our butts. Duh! Conclusion: Men added the 3 days.

Joseph was right in both cases. It all happened in 3 days.

You were so wrong in your interpretation of the same verse. And you said you are still ignorant about how many years later the celebration took place. The following verse tells you it took 3 days just as Joseph had predicted.

You wrote: The proof is the butler **DID NOT**forgot about Joseph in 3 days. Who would forget such a prediction in three days? No one would! The birthday celebration was more than a year later (God will not tell Anon/Noah how many years), And the butler had forgotten about the dreams because he thought Joseph was a wacko. Later, The butler remembered when the Pharaoh had his dream from God and exalting Joseph to second in command to Pharaoh.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2020 1:35:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Follow the valid evidence to pull the weeds in the Bible. Yahweh is showing DDO the processes to follows on the sea of glass using Holy Ghost sex based on valid evidence. Without evidence, Then their is no belief. The evidence can be valid or invalid.

Hebrews 11:1
Faith is the substance of things hoped for, The evidence of things not seen.


Faith without substance or valid evidence is when cows start flying over the moon or monkeys start flying out of our butts. Tradition becomes the foundation. For example, The ETs created the shroud of Turin by their technology, And the Catholics pushed their religion on us by their phony evidence being in cahoots with the ETs. The evidence becomes a traditional belief Christ was resurrected in His old body. However, He actually buried His old body using a new body; sometime between Saturday at 3pm and early Sunday morning. Then the trinity god comes flying out of their butts. This is not very complicated. Really.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2020 3:03:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Follow the valid evidence to pull the weeds in the Bible. Yahweh is showing DDO the processes to follows on the sea of glass using Holy Ghost sex based on valid evidence. Without evidence, Then their is no belief. The evidence can be valid or invalid.

Hebrews 11:1
Faith is the substance of things hoped for, The evidence of things not seen.


Faith without substance or valid evidence is when cows start flying over the moon or monkeys start flying out of our butts. Tradition becomes the foundation. For example, The ETs created the shroud of Turin by their technology, And the Catholics pushed their religion on us by their phony evidence being in cahoots with the ETs. The evidence becomes a traditional belief Christ was resurrected in His old body. However, He actually buried His old body using a new body; sometime between Saturday at 3pm and early Sunday morning. Then the trinity god comes flying out of their butts. This is not very complicated. Really.


Even when you read a verse you don't get it.

Joseph was right in both cases. It all happened in 3 days.

You were so wrong in your interpretation of the same verse. And you said you are still ignorant about how many years later the celebration took place. The following verse tells you it took 3 days just as Joseph had predicted.

You wrote: The proof is the butler **DID NOT**forgot about Joseph in 3 days. Who would forget such a prediction in three days? No one would! The birthday celebration was more than a year later (God will not tell Anon/Noah how many years), And the butler had forgotten about the dreams because he thought Joseph was a wacko. Later, The butler remembered when the Pharaoh had his dream from God and exalting Joseph to second in command to Pharaoh.

You are mentally ill Anon. The next verse tells us the Pharaoh's birthday was on the 3rd day just as Joseph has predicted. Read your bible Anon. Masturbatimg isn't improving your biblical ideas.

Genesis 40:20 Now the third day was Pharaoh"s birthday, And he gave a feast for all his officials. He lifted up the heads of the chief cupbearer and the chief baker in the presence of his officials: 21 He restored the chief cupbearer to his position, So that he once again put the cup into Pharaoh"s hand" 22 but he impaled the chief baker, Just as Joseph had said to them in his interpretation.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2020 5:56:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrotehp
Even when you read a verse you don't get it.

Either the Bible has weeds to pull or it does not. Believe what you want. Anon/Noah is happy standing on the sea of glass practicing Holy Ghost sex.
:
Joseph was right in both cases. It all happened in 3 days.

Logically impossible. 3 days were added by God to prolong the Cosmic War for Israel to know good and evil as God promised all of us in the beginning. No. 3 branches represent Christ and the grape processes of repentance, Death, And life for the 7. 4+ billion Gentile-angel-dogs today and in all centuries of the past on the broad way decided in the beginning. The butler and baker are two grand divisions of servants of the Infinite Creater of eternity:

1. Butler: Metaphor for mortals who die and are resurrected as angels by the blood of Christ. The blood [wine] creates all the power in the black grace spells of witchcraft. The power belongs to mortality. Pure belief in God without doubts empowers the miracles in mortality the witches observe first-and by "blood covenant" to increase belief. Most everyone will die and be resurrected on the broad path. But the witches, Wizards, Magicians, Etc. , That have the faith to release the power of God in "blood covenants and spells" are reincarnated Israel, But they do not possess the true knowledge of God by white grace Holy Ghost sex yet to know good and evil as God the Father knows good and evil. But God will open up the blind eyes and deaf ears of occult reincarnate Israel to do a "marvelous work and a wonder" with the sealed book of Revelation referred to in Isaiah 29:11-19.

God has given the Gentiles to the Israelite ETs to manage with the Law of One. The ETs did not see the metaphor of Pharaoh in the 1st Century of Christ. Joseph is directly related to the ETs by His Egyptian wives, And the ETs are the "other sheep" operating in white grace love, Light, And forgiveness as the "other half" of reincarnated Israel.

The ETs cannot comprehend the "mortal evil acts" of the goats to build a New World Order any way they can as commanded by the audible voice of God. God blinded the ETs and the goats by a metaphor until the 20th century. Pharaoh in the butler's dream is a metaphor from God of the ETs. The 7. 4+ billion Gentiles will serve the ETs. Brilliant to wait for the entire world to catch up with the technology first. Excellent, Don't you agree?

2. Baker: Reincarnated Israel hates the mortal knowledge compared to the knowledge of immortality and eternity. They have a heart from God to know immortality. True Israel wants the Holy Ghost power to eat her fleshly ideas of mortality by the Word of God by white grace power of God in Holy Ghost sex. The 3 white baskets metaphor on the baker's head is quite clear on the sea of glass. The carnal mind must be decapitated to walk in the Light of God that has no darkness in it. The baker is connected to the decapitation of Rev 20 and John the Baptist. The new covenant of immortality will decapitate all the ideas of mortality. Then, The past "black grace" justification of God to commit mortal murder and sexual crimes against Yahweh will stop and be replaced with white grace mortal life that does not die of old age for the Gods and Goddesses of immortality.

Anon/Noah was told yesterday His past lives included murder and adultery. So he has had his share of evil to know by experience of past lives he can't remember except the Still Small Voice told him. He was not only Noah but many different past lives needed to become a God in eternity.

That is why the covenant of Abraham is based on faith and hope and not deeds. We can repent and receive the true mercy of God's Character and not worry about the past. All sins will be forgiven except claiming the miracles of white Grace Power are from the devil as an excuse to believe in the ETs or black grace power. (Matt 12:31) David will be a God in spite of his adultery and murder. The point is David repented and stopped and knows the evil consequences of his mortal deeds as a part of his path to know good and evil.

He repented. Pretty simple. This is not rocket science. Christ and John the Baptist taught, "Repent, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand" [or near in our hearts]. Later, The "Christ anointed sunlight" available to everyone taught His disciples how to repent of bad ideas with Holy Ghost sex and the ideas of God the Father.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2020 6:04:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrotehp
Even when you read a verse you don't get it.

Either the Bible has weeds to pull or it does not. Believe what you want. Anon/Noah is happy standing on the sea of glass practicing Holy Ghost sex.
:
Joseph was right in both cases. It all happened in 3 days.

Logically impossible. 3 days were added by God to prolong the Cosmic War for Israel to know good and evil as God promised all of us in the beginning. No. 3 branches represent Christ and the grape processes of repentance, Death, And life for the 7. 4+ billion Gentile-angel-dogs today and in all centuries of the past on the broad way decided in the beginning. The butler and baker are two grand divisions of servants of the Infinite Creater of eternity:

1. Butler: Metaphor for mortals who die and are resurrected as angels by the blood of Christ. The blood [wine] creates all the power in the black grace spells of witchcraft. The power belongs to mortality. Pure belief in God without doubts empowers the miracles in mortality the witches observe first-and by "blood covenant" to increase belief. Most everyone will die and be resurrected on the broad path. But the witches, Wizards, Magicians, Etc. , That have the faith to release the power of God in "blood covenants and spells" are reincarnated Israel, But they do not possess the true knowledge of God by white grace Holy Ghost sex yet to know good and evil as God the Father knows good and evil. But God will open up the blind eyes and deaf ears of occult reincarnate Israel to do a "marvelous work and a wonder" with the sealed book of Revelation referred to in Isaiah 29:11-19.

God has given the Gentiles to the Israelite ETs to manage with the Law of One. The ETs did not see the metaphor of Pharaoh in the 1st Century of Christ. Joseph is directly related to the ETs by His Egyptian wives, And the ETs are the "other sheep" operating in white grace love, Light, And forgiveness as the "other half" of reincarnated Israel.

The ETs cannot comprehend the "mortal evil acts" of the goats to build a New World Order any way they can as commanded by the audible voice of God. God blinded the ETs and the goats by a metaphor until the 20th century. Pharaoh in the butler's dream is a metaphor from God of the ETs. The 7. 4+ billion Gentiles will serve the ETs. Brilliant to wait for the entire world to catch up with the technology first. Excellent, Don't you agree?

2. Baker: Reincarnated Israel hates the mortal knowledge compared to the knowledge of immortality and eternity. They have a heart from God to know immortality. True Israel wants the Holy Ghost power to eat her fleshly ideas of mortality by the Word of God by white grace power of God in Holy Ghost sex. The 3 white baskets metaphor on the baker's head is quite clear on the sea of glass. The carnal mind must be decapitated to walk in the Light of God that has no darkness in it. The baker is connected to the decapitation of Rev 20 and John the Baptist. The new covenant of immortality will decapitate all the ideas of mortality. Then, The past "black grace" justification of God to commit mortal murder and sexual crimes against Yahweh will stop and be replaced with white grace mortal life that does not die of old age for the Gods and Goddesses of immortality.

Anon/Noah was told yesterday His past lives included murder and adultery. So he has had his share of evil to know by experience of past lives he can't remember except the Still Small Voice told him. He was not only Noah but many different past lives needed to become a God in eternity.

That is why the covenant of Abraham is based on faith and hope and not deeds. We can repent and receive the true mercy of God's Character and not worry about the past. All sins will be forgiven except claiming the miracles of white Grace Power are from the devil as an excuse to believe in the ETs or black grace power. (Matt 12:31) David will be a God in spite of his adultery and murder. The point is David repented and stopped and knows the evil consequences of his mortal deeds as a part of his path to know good and evil.

He repented. Pretty simple. This is not rocket science. Christ and John the Baptist taught, "Repent, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand" [or near in our hearts]. Later, The "Christ anointed sunlight" available to everyone taught His disciples how to repent of bad ideas with Holy Ghost sex and the ideas of God the Father.


Even when you read a verse you don't get it.

Joseph was right in both cases. It all happened in 3 days. You thought it happened more than a year later or even years later. Why were you guessing when it was revealed in the next few verses? You are profoundly stupid Anon.

You were so wrong in your interpretation of the same verse. And you said you are still ignorant about how many years later the celebration took place. The following verse tells you it took 3 days just as Joseph had predicted.

You wrote: The proof is the butler **DID NOT**forgot about Joseph in 3 days. Who would forget such a prediction in three days? No one would! The birthday celebration was more than a year later (God will not tell Anon/Noah how many years), And the butler had forgotten about the dreams because he thought Joseph was a wacko. Later, The butler remembered when the Pharaoh had his dream from God and exalting Joseph to second in command to Pharaoh.

You are mentally ill Anon. The next verse tells us the Pharaoh's birthday was on the 3rd day just as Joseph has predicted. Read your bible Anon. Masturbatimg isn't improving your biblical ideas.

Genesis 40:20 Now the third day was Pharaoh"s birthday, And he gave a feast for all his officials. He lifted up the heads of the chief cupbearer and the chief baker in the presence of his officials: 21 He restored the chief cupbearer to his position, So that he once again put the cup into Pharaoh"s hand" 22 but he impaled the chief baker, Just as Joseph had said to them in his interpretation.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2020 6:15:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrotehp
Even when you read a verse you don't get it.

Either the Bible has weeds to pull or it does not. Believe what you want. Anon/Noah is happy standing on the sea of glass practicing Holy Ghost sex.
:
Joseph was right in both cases. It all happened in 3 days.

Logically impossible. 3 days were added by God to prolong the Cosmic War for Israel to know good and evil as God promised all of us in the beginning. No. 3 branches represent Christ and the grape processes of repentance, Death, And life for the 7. 4+ billion Gentile-angel-dogs today and in all centuries of the past on the broad way decided in the beginning. The butler and baker are two grand divisions of servants of the Infinite Creater of eternity:

1. Butler: Metaphor for mortals who die and are resurrected as angels by the blood of Christ. The blood [wine] creates all the power in the black grace spells of witchcraft. The power belongs to mortality. Pure belief in God without doubts empowers the miracles in mortality the witches observe first-and by "blood covenant" to increase belief. Most everyone will die and be resurrected on the broad path. But the witches, Wizards, Magicians, Etc. , That have the faith to release the power of God in "blood covenants and spells" are reincarnated Israel, But they do not possess the true knowledge of God by white grace Holy Ghost sex yet to know good and evil as God the Father knows good and evil. But God will open up the blind eyes and deaf ears of occult reincarnate Israel to do a "marvelous work and a wonder" with the sealed book of Revelation referred to in Isaiah 29:11-19.

God has given the Gentiles to the Israelite ETs to manage with the Law of One. The ETs did not see the metaphor of Pharaoh in the 1st Century of Christ. Joseph is directly related to the ETs by His Egyptian wives, And the ETs are the "other sheep" operating in white grace love, Light, And forgiveness as the "other half" of reincarnated Israel.

The ETs cannot comprehend the "mortal evil acts" of the goats to build a New World Order any way they can as commanded by the audible voice of God. God blinded the ETs and the goats by a metaphor until the 20th century. Pharaoh in the butler's dream is a metaphor from God of the ETs. The 7. 4+ billion Gentiles will serve the ETs. Brilliant to wait for the entire world to catch up with the technology first. Excellent, Don't you agree?

2. Baker: Reincarnated Israel hates the mortal knowledge compared to the knowledge of immortality and eternity. They have a heart from God to know immortality. True Israel wants the Holy Ghost power to eat her fleshly ideas of mortality by the Word of God by white grace power of God in Holy Ghost sex. The 3 white baskets metaphor on the baker's head is quite clear on the sea of glass. The carnal mind must be decapitated to walk in the Light of God that has no darkness in it. The baker is connected to the decapitation of Rev 20 and John the Baptist. The new covenant of immortality will decapitate all the ideas of mortality. Then, The past "black grace" justification of God to commit mortal murder and sexual crimes against Yahweh will stop and be replaced with white grace mortal life that does not die of old age for the Gods and Goddesses of immortality.

Anon/Noah was told yesterday His past lives included murder and adultery. So he has had his share of evil to know by experience of past lives he can't remember except the Still Small Voice told him. He was not only Noah but many different past lives needed to become a God in eternity.

That is why the covenant of Abraham is based on faith and hope and not deeds. We can repent and receive the true mercy of God's Character and not worry about the past. All sins will be forgiven except claiming the miracles of white Grace Power are from the devil as an excuse to believe in the ETs or black grace power. (Matt 12:31) David will be a God in spite of his adultery and murder. The point is David repented and stopped and knows the evil consequences of his mortal deeds as a part of his path to know good and evil.

He repented. Pretty simple. This is not rocket science. Christ and John the Baptist taught, "Repent, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand" [or near in our hearts]. Later, The "Christ anointed sunlight" available to everyone taught His disciples how to repent of bad ideas with Holy Ghost sex and the ideas of God the Father.


Even when you read a verse you don't get it.

Joseph was right in both cases. It all happened in 3 days. You thought it happened more than a year later or even years later. Why were you guessing when it was revealed in the next few verses? You are profoundly stupid Anon.

You were so wrong in your interpretation of the same verse. And you said you are still ignorant about how many years later the celebration took place. The following verse tells you it took 3 days just as Joseph had predicted.

You wrote: The proof is the butler **DID NOT**forgot about Joseph in 3 days. Who would forget such a prediction in three days? No one would! The birthday celebration was more than a year later (God will not tell Anon/Noah how many years), And the butler had forgotten about the dreams because he thought Joseph was a wacko. Later, The butler remembered when the Pharaoh had his dream from God and exalting Joseph to second in command to Pharaoh.

You are mentally ill Anon. The next verse tells us the Pharaoh's birthday was on the 3rd day just as Joseph has predicted. Read your bible Anon. Masturbatimg isn't improving your biblical ideas.

Genesis 40:20 Now the third day was Pharaoh"s birthday, And he gave a feast for all his officials. He lifted up the heads of the chief cupbearer and the chief baker in the presence of his officials: 21 He restored the chief cupbearer to his position, So that he once again put the cup into Pharaoh"s hand" 22 but he impaled the chief baker, Just as Joseph had said to them in his interpretation.

The OT is. 01% corrupted in the text. The NT is 20% corrupted in the text. The OT and NT paradigms and assumptions are 100% corrupted. God is going to nuke all the Biblical paradigms and assumptions by the ET disclosure and their Law of One to fix the world's "identity crises". We are part of One Infinite Creator.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2020 9:08:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrotehp
Even when you read a verse you don't get it.

Either the Bible has weeds to pull or it does not. Believe what you want. Anon/Noah is happy standing on the sea of glass practicing Holy Ghost sex.
:
Joseph was right in both cases. It all happened in 3 days.

Logically impossible. 3 days were added by God to prolong the Cosmic War for Israel to know good and evil as God promised all of us in the beginning. No. 3 branches represent Christ and the grape processes of repentance, Death, And life for the 7. 4+ billion Gentile-angel-dogs today and in all centuries of the past on the broad way decided in the beginning. The butler and baker are two grand divisions of servants of the Infinite Creater of eternity:

1. Butler: Metaphor for mortals who die and are resurrected as angels by the blood of Christ. The blood [wine] creates all the power in the black grace spells of witchcraft. The power belongs to mortality. Pure belief in God without doubts empowers the miracles in mortality the witches observe first-and by "blood covenant" to increase belief. Most everyone will die and be resurrected on the broad path. But the witches, Wizards, Magicians, Etc. , That have the faith to release the power of God in "blood covenants and spells" are reincarnated Israel, But they do not possess the true knowledge of God by white grace Holy Ghost sex yet to know good and evil as God the Father knows good and evil. But God will open up the blind eyes and deaf ears of occult reincarnate Israel to do a "marvelous work and a wonder" with the sealed book of Revelation referred to in Isaiah 29:11-19.

God has given the Gentiles to the Israelite ETs to manage with the Law of One. The ETs did not see the metaphor of Pharaoh in the 1st Century of Christ. Joseph is directly related to the ETs by His Egyptian wives, And the ETs are the "other sheep" operating in white grace love, Light, And forgiveness as the "other half" of reincarnated Israel.

The ETs cannot comprehend the "mortal evil acts" of the goats to build a New World Order any way they can as commanded by the audible voice of God. God blinded the ETs and the goats by a metaphor until the 20th century. Pharaoh in the butler's dream is a metaphor from God of the ETs. The 7. 4+ billion Gentiles will serve the ETs. Brilliant to wait for the entire world to catch up with the technology first. Excellent, Don't you agree?

2. Baker: Reincarnated Israel hates the mortal knowledge compared to the knowledge of immortality and eternity. They have a heart from God to know immortality. True Israel wants the Holy Ghost power to eat her fleshly ideas of mortality by the Word of God by white grace power of God in Holy Ghost sex. The 3 white baskets metaphor on the baker's head is quite clear on the sea of glass. The carnal mind must be decapitated to walk in the Light of God that has no darkness in it. The baker is connected to the decapitation of Rev 20 and John the Baptist. The new covenant of immortality will decapitate all the ideas of mortality. Then, The past "black grace" justification of God to commit mortal murder and sexual crimes against Yahweh will stop and be replaced with white grace mortal life that does not die of old age for the Gods and Goddesses of immortality.

Anon/Noah was told yesterday His past lives included murder and adultery. So he has had his share of evil to know by experience of past lives he can't remember except the Still Small Voice told him. He was not only Noah but many different past lives needed to become a God in eternity.

That is why the covenant of Abraham is based on faith and hope and not deeds. We can repent and receive the true mercy of God's Character and not worry about the past. All sins will be forgiven except claiming the miracles of white Grace Power are from the devil as an excuse to believe in the ETs or black grace power. (Matt 12:31) David will be a God in spite of his adultery and murder. The point is David repented and stopped and knows the evil consequences of his mortal deeds as a part of his path to know good and evil.

He repented. Pretty simple. This is not rocket science. Christ and John the Baptist taught, "Repent, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand" [or near in our hearts]. Later, The "Christ anointed sunlight" available to everyone taught His disciples how to repent of bad ideas with Holy Ghost sex and the ideas of God the Father.


Even when you read a verse you don't get it.

Joseph was right in both cases. It all happened in 3 days. You thought it happened more than a year later or even years later. Why were you guessing when it was revealed in the next few verses? You are profoundly stupid Anon.

You were so wrong in your interpretation of the same verse. And you said you are still ignorant about how many years later the celebration took place. The following verse tells you it took 3 days just as Joseph had predicted.

You wrote: The proof is the butler **DID NOT**forgot about Joseph in 3 days. Who would forget such a prediction in three days? No one would! The birthday celebration was more than a year later (God will not tell Anon/Noah how many years), And the butler had forgotten about the dreams because he thought Joseph was a wacko. Later, The butler remembered when the Pharaoh had his dream from God and exalting Joseph to second in command to Pharaoh.

You are mentally ill Anon. The next verse tells us the Pharaoh's birthday was on the 3rd day just as Joseph has predicted. Read your bible Anon. Masturbatimg isn't improving your biblical ideas.

Genesis 40:20 Now the third day was Pharaoh"s birthday, And he gave a feast for all his officials. He lifted up the heads of the chief cupbearer and the chief baker in the presence of his officials: 21 He restored the chief cupbearer to his position, So that he once again put the cup into Pharaoh"s hand" 22 but he impaled the chief baker, Just as Joseph had said to them in his interpretation.

The OT is. 01% corrupted in the text. The NT is 20% corrupted in the text. The OT and NT paradigms and assumptions are 100% corrupted. God is going to nuke all the Biblical paradigms and assumptions by the ET disclosure and their Law of One to fix the world's "identity crises". We are part of One Infinite Creator.


How can something be 100% corrupted when you claim the source was. 01% and 20% corrupted?

Any wonder you went bankrupt and confessed you failed in your 3 past lives.
If we didn't know you were mentally ill since 17 we would have questioned your wife's toxic periods you were mistaking for Holy Ghost sex.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.