Jump to topic:

Willows Is Now On Dart

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2020 11:04:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
And you're still stuck here, Pooping stupidity to yourself. What a loser.

All your pretense, All your lies, All your fakery. For what? Stuck on a dead board spamming stupidity to yourself. People drop in, Look at you being a monkey, "tut-tut" and leave.

I drop in, Ridicule and shame you, And leave. You have to sit here, Like a zoo animal, Waiting for someone to throw you a morsel. Too stupid to be on any moderated site, Too stupid to stop spamming yourself.

Maybe you can stalk willows too and come back here with the posts he makes on Dart. What else are you going to do moron?

Poke!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2020 5:08:56 PM
ethang5 wrote:
And you're still stuck here, Pooping stupidity to yourself. What a loser.

All your pretense, All your lies, All your fakery. For what? Stuck on a dead board spamming stupidity to yourself. People drop in, Look at you being a monkey, "tut-tut" and leave.

I drop in, Ridicule and shame you, And leave. You have to sit here, Like a zoo animal, Waiting for someone to throw you a morsel. Too stupid to be on any moderated site, Too stupid to stop spamming yourself.

Maybe you can stalk willows too and come back here with the posts he makes on Dart. What else are you going to do moron?

Poke!

Why are you so jealous of everyone nigger Ethang5?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343867/
When asked who was the nigger that buggered him
Franklin replied. CONFESSION:The Nigger was ohhhh gasp Nigger Ethang

MLK wanted blacks to be judged not by the colour of their skn but by the strength of their character.
Do blacks really want their character judged?

What members on DART are saying to nigger Ethang. They are not very flattering.

First we find Ethang5 posted on Nov 2018 which was less that a year ago that he lives in Ghana
Post #35 Title Siding with Death. Added: Post dated Nov 2018
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/664/siding-with-death? Page=2
Ethang wrote: I live in Ghana, A huge cocoa producer.

Post #21 title Americas Greatness An Immune System
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/145/americas-greatness-an-immune-system?
Goldtop to Ethang5 : First of all, You claim to live in Ghana, Is that also a lie?
No one cares about your alleged travels, You have yet to put a single source for your usual over the top claims.
Plenty of hot air, Though.

Ethang5 replies: Also? Lol. Yeah, Cause a claim of living in Ghana is a social booster.
Note: Ethang does not deny he lives in Ghana.
Goldtop destroyed Ethang with this: We can see that Ethan is forced to turn his attention to telling me what my life is about rather than supporting his claims in the OP, One of them already destroyed with facts. We're still awaiting Ethan to do something other than blow hot air.

Post #26
Post #9. Title Art as proof
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/117/art-as-proof
Drafterman to Ethang5: I see a distinction, Even if you don't. And again, I'd appreciate it if you didn't "interpret" my answers for me, Especially when you interpret them to mean the opposite of what I claimed.

If you think I'm saying yes when I am explicitly saying no, Then I am going to bow out of this conversation.

Post #112 title Does Humanity need a God story?
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/12/does-humanity-need-a-god-story? Page=5
Ethang wrote: Sorry, I don't feed trolls.
Vagabond admonishes Ethang: You just are one.
What you mean and have always meant is that you can't handle the information I supply and certainly can't answer any of my questions honestly. You just release your anger when the lies you tell are confronted by me and you simply can't respond. I feel sorry for you.

You are everything you hate about yourself which you tried to project on others. But Harikrish exposed you.

What members on DART are saying to nigger Ethang. They are not very flattering.
Post#139
Beelzedad wrote to Ethang: If you're only capable of denial and ad homs, Please don't bother to respond.

Post#141
Beelzedad wrote to Ethang: Tantrums are also not intelligent responses. Grow up.

Post#145
Beelzedad again: --> @ethang5
You really need to grow up. Your immature tantrums and ad homs are not welcomed.

Post#151
Beelzedad--> @ethang5
Stop being a troll and grow up. Your behavior is not welcome.

Post#154
Beelzedad--> @ethang5
Perhaps, If you learned to behave like an adult, Stopped throwing tantrums and responded intelligently, You might warrant further engagement.

Post#156
Beelzedad -->@ethang5
Insults and bullying are not welcome behavior. Grow up.

Post#163
Beelzedad-->@ethang5
Insults, Bullying and harassment are not welcome behavior.

Post#166
Beelzedad-->@ethang5
Bullying is not welcome.

Wylted wrote: I can't really stand debating black people, Because of sh? It like this. Https://www. Debateart. Com/debates/1179? Open_tab=arguments
It's honestly not even a challenge to debate blacks and if you are black do not accept a debate with me, Because I don't feel like wasting my time debating somebody with an IQ of 85, Just to get to the foregone conclusion. I am one of the lowest ranked debaters here, But sadly still undefeated against the negroid population.
Does anyone else have similar experiences debating blackie?

Post#44 can I own slaves according to the bible?
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/3626/can-i-own-slaves-according-to-the-bible? Page=2&post_number=44
BrotherThomas wrote: ethang5,

Nice try, But again, No cigar! "Listen, Some of us obviously know that you have a hard time with reading comprehension of the English language, Of which I have had to school you often, But once again, It took you how many days to come up with this new and current ruse of yours by adding other posts in different forums? "Why didn't you come up with this insidious notion at the onset, But only bring it forth now to try and save face once again? It is because of your normal MO of grasping for those straws that aren't even there to begin with! ROFLOL!

Not only do you have reading comprehension problems, But you also have terrible math skills, Insomuch that you understood that the time period that I gave everyone, Which currently is ONE YEAR, 6 MONTHS, AND 3 DAYS, Was related to your Religion Forum non posting! " H-E-L-L-O, Anybody home again? NOT!

When you have absolutely NOTHING to gain from posting to me, But knowingly just further embarrassment, Therefore I suggest that you just don't post! Don't you get it yet? "You are done!

NEXT?

Franklin: What's the difference between a black dad and a boomerang
The boomerang comes back.

Franklin: ok
a black priest-holy sh? It
black jokes-dark humor
and
God burned them

Franklin: good one
There is a bike for 50 bucks, A blakc jew wants it, He asks his dad, Hey dad am I jewish or Black
Dad: why son
Son: Becuase i wan to know ifn i should bring the price down or steal it

SupaDudz: What do you call a black girl that takes her tampon out?
Cotton picking

AvoidDeath: What do you get when you cross a black dad and a black mom?
divorce

Bmdrocks21: What do black people and tornadoes have in common?
It only takes one to ruin a good neighborhood.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2020 10:18:11 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Let's read how you ridicule yourself, Nigger Ethang. You are the most shamed nigger in DDO history.

Here is what Ethang posted: Posted November 7, 2019
What happens if God gives you a mission and you fail Him?
I took on a mission given to me by God, But lost my job and had heart problems, And could not succeed.
Will God forgave me? What happens to the kids I was supposed to help? Does God care for them?

Ethang5 also confessed he is very black. Game over! I
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school. I guess whether something sounds like a boast or not often depends on the listeners own socio-economic educational level.

We know what Ethang's socio-economic status is, He has been working for over 22 years as a delivery mule in Ghana smuggling free bibles for a lving.
So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 + 7 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)
5 years onDDO denying you are a Black African negroid only to confess you are very black.
Black life wasted!

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave in Africa.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.
Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious. (So why are you struggling with your very black negroid African origins? )

You accept you follow Christianity a slave religion like all Africans.
Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave.
Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.