Jump to topic:

Harikrish dominates DDO. All agree is good

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2020 1:47:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
We now see the only active participating member on the religion forum is Harikrish who has single handedly stopped the spamming attacks and restored the site to its former potential.
Many thought it impossible to silence the voices of depravity represented by a cross section of our society. But we have that silence now and the single voice of reason resonating in our midst. Harikrish does not speak for all but he is the only one being heard.

There will be many discussions on how biblical scholarship and spiritual leadership is so effective against malignant religious and social delinquents.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. "Edmund Burke

Now that this singularity of purpose has been proven possible even with just one good man. It is time to find more good people to duplicate this success on other forums.

Harikrish spiritual shaming detox centre is for those Christians and Muslims who have been disproportionately shamed into submission to their faith and are in need of a spiritual detoxification program that is both free and effective

Good intentions sometimes have unintended consequences and a familiar problem is shaming, Specifically the shaming of people, Both Christian and otherwise.

Shaming them into becoming better Christians (or at the very least, A Christian). Shaming them for their sins. Shaming them for their choices. Shaming them for not living up to a certain standard. Shaming them for not upholding expectations. Shaming people for reasons even I can't conjure up. Shaming in the name of faith and religion. Shaming for the sake of shaming. Friends, Shaming people into making choices or following up on decisions or acting on their conscience or into living for Jesus is no way for the church to conduct its mandate.

Harikrish applies therapeutic spiritual shaming detoxification that not only corrects the harmful effects of past shaming, But reinforces self esteem, A can do spirit and recharged vigour to rejoin the human race.

All sessions will be interactive where the public can participate. This promotes real life solutions and develops practical adaptation skills that can be measured in real time.

To safeguard against members becoming addicted to Harikrish's therapeutic spiritual shaming, Sessions will be designed to suit the persons threshold levels for pain, Emotional detachment and mental development.

A namaste to all.

Harikrish.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2020 3:22:10 AM
We have seen a seismic shift affecting DDO and that has certainly rocked our comfort zones and complacency.
I wish to take this moment of deep concern to address the members of DDO and to let them know the most spiritual member on DDO will remain vigilant and available to those who seek his help in these uncertain times.
Harikrish has been a Christian Champion, a champion of Muslims and defender of marginalized atheists as well as karmic aware Hindus who are under represented on DDO.

I took on the darker side of humanity after having relative success in the other spiritual realm by introducing discussion on:
1. Christianity's role in African slavery.
2. If Africans are subhuman. Is God to blame?
3. Why are there no great African achievements?

The objective was to deal with the darker side of humanity and to shed light on an entire continent that has tested our faith and patience where reflections and impressions are deep rooted in genetic determination leaving little room for transcendental aspirations. and reducing our perceptions to: What you see is what you get.

But I refuse to surrender to my base instincts and despite impossible odds will continue to operate the Harikrish clinic for spiritually shaming African members who may want more than a slogan that says Black Lives Matter or Starbuck is where the buck stops in racial sensitivity awareness.

I have learnt a lot from my exchanges with Ethang a Ghanaian who lives and works in Africa. He was physically and sexually attracted to pictures of an older Indian woman he assumed was my grandma. He then lowered his expectation by inquiring about Indian temple dancers who might be available as prostitutes and finally settled for virgin cows whose backside he would love to lick.

Not to be discouraged I entertained his obsession with all things Indian which included public toiletries (pictures of Indians defecating outdoors) and comparisons of excremental exits which Trump famously call African shitholes.

But here we are Harikrish a biblical scholar and Spirirual leader and Ethang a Trump certified African shithole who lives in Africa and runs bibles to countries which outlaw possession of bibles. Ethang has been a delivery mule for over 15 years. He delivers free bibles at a time when online bibles are free which further reduces his worth. So I am dealing with both a worthless delivery mule and a self loathing hater whose phenotype invites contempt and discrimination.
Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, kinky hair, black skin, high waist-to-hip ratios, prognathic jaws, long arms, and soulless, vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

But not to be deterred despite being warned nothing good ever came out of Africa. Maybe the good remained in Africa and the African slaves were exported because they were dispensable (all 20 million of them).

I posted a testimonial of a black self loathing hater Orville Lloyd Douglas. to let Ethang know I was realistic about my expectations but determined to succeed.

Here is the article posted by a self loathing African.

The article was posted titled.
Why I hate being a black man
Orville Lloyd Douglas.
https://www. Theguardian. Com/commentisfree/2013/nov/09/i-hate-being-a-black-man

We espouse 'black is beautiful', But the true image of blackness is ugly. If we confront our self-hatred, Maybe we'll have real pride.

Every time I sit on a crowded street car, Bus, Or subway train in Toronto, I know I will have an empty seat next to me. It's like a broken record. Sometimes I don't mind having the extra space, But other times I feel awkward, Uncomfortable, And annoyed.

I know I have good hygiene, I dress appropriately, And I mind my own business. However, Recently, I finally became cognizant of why people might fear being around me or in close proximity to me: I am a black male. Although Canadian society presents the fa"ade of multiculturalism the truth is Canada has a serious problem with the issue of race.

I didn't realize it until my sister said to me:

Orville, People are afraid of you. You are a six-foot tall black man with broad shoulders.
My sister is right, People don't sit next to me on the street car, The subway or on the bus because they are afraid.

The issue of black self-hatred is something I am supposed to pretend does not exist. However, The great French psychiatrist Frantz Fanon wrote about this issue in his groundbreaking book Black Skin White Masks, In a chapter called "the Lived Experience of the Black Man". According to Fanon, The black man is viewed in the third person, And he isn't seen as a three-dimensional human being. The black man internalizes the perspectives of white society and its negative thoughts about blackness affect his psyche. In the chapter, Fanon discusses a white child calling him the "N word" and how he becomes cognizant of how he is different and viewed as someone people should fear.

There is also a fear by some black people that discussing the issue of self-hatred is a sign of weakness. There is a discourse that black people engender: that black is beautiful. But the truth is, The image of blackness is ugly " at least it's perceived that way. There is nothing special or wonderful about being a black male " it is a life of misery and shame.

The issue of black self-hatred is usually depicted from a female point of view. There are documentaries such as Dark Girls which aired on Oprah's OWN network earlier this year, In which black women discuss their feelings of self hatred for having dark skin. There are numerous books, Articles, Documentaries, And essays published by black female writers describing black self-hatred. Black women are not afraid to speak out about their self-loathing, Yet for some reason, Black men are silent about our own contempt for what we are.

A lot of black men don't want to acknowledge the feelings of disgust we have for ourselves. It is considered emasculating to even admit the existence of such thoughts. I think my own self-hatred manifests from the exterior, From the outside world. It is born out of the despair and the unhappiness I see within a lot of young black men.

I can honestly say I hate being a black male. Although black people like to wax poetic about loving their label I hate "being black". I just don't fit into a neat category of the stereotypical views people have of black men. In popular culture black men are recognized in three areas: sports, Crime, And entertainment. I hate rap music, I hate most sports, And I like listening to rock music such as PJ Harvey, Morrissey, And Tracy Chapman. I have nothing in common with the archetypes about the black male.

There is so much negativity and criminal suspicion associated with being a black male in Toronto. Yet, I don't have a criminal record, And I certainly don't associate with criminals. In fact, I abhor violence, And I resent being compared to young black males (or young people of any race) who are lazy, Not disciplined, Or delinquent. Usually, When black male youth are discussed in Toronto, It is about something going wrong.

Honestly, Who would want to be black? Who would want people to be terrified of you and not want to sit next to you on public transportation?

Who would want to have this dark skin, Broad nose, Large thick lips, And wake up in the morning being despised by the rest of the world?

A lot of the time I feel like my skin color is like my personal prison, Something that I have no control over, For I am judged just because of the way I look.

Of course, I do not want to have these feelings, To have these dark thoughts about being a black man. However, I cannot deny that this is the way I feel. I don't want to be ashamed of being a black man; I just want to be treated as an individual based on the content of my character, And not just based on the colour of my skin.
MLK had the same dream before he was shot.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2020 4:30:14 PM
Why Harikrish dominates DDO and members agree it is a good thing.
Harikrish is a biblical scholar and spiritual leader. His background in the behavioural sciences helps him identify perverts and mentally unstable members.

Because of Harikrish's spiritual and biblical learning he was nominated.
1. The most Spiritual member in DDO.
2. A champion for Christians.
3. A champion for Africans.
4. A Champion for Muslims.
5. A champion for Hindus.
6. Even a champion for atheists.

What members are saying about Harikrish.
RuvDraba wrote:
In a recent shock announcement in the Nominations thread our beloved colleague, The sensitive, Compassionate and humble Harikrish revealed:
Since spirituality is a concern to many members in the Religion thread, I would like to cordially invite our Most Spiritual Member to explain it to us. In particular:

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: I don't know, Hari. For me, The most interesting aspect of your posts isn't your theology, But the mind that writes the posts. I confess that when I read your posts, I spend more time thinking about you than I do your arguments.

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, I want to confirm I'd read your post and acknowledge that it was on-topic and one of the most constructive and thoughtful posts I've read from you in Religion. I thank you for that contribution.

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, That's two posts you've made that not only don't offend me, They're interesting and thoughtful. My thanks for them both. :)

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, Thank you again for this post. It's thoughtful and well-researched, And I've been looking forward to responding to it.

Anon compliments Harikrish: The approach of Harikrish and Willows has worked well for me. I am glad Hari got rid of all the milk toast and lukewarm Christians who love to agree with each other rather than know the truth. Praise Yahweh for working through Hari.

Praise Yahweh for working through Hari. Hallelujah!

Anon wrote: I am a facilitator of ideas and projects. Harikrish: You are a leader of people. You were also a leader of people in your past life as a Biblical prophet. I was a facilitator of a grand project and not a leader of people. God is doing His work through both of us.

Anon wrote: Lord and I have always been your friend following your leadership as a reincarnated high-profile Biblical prophet of ancient Israel.

SingularityofLight wrote: Unlike Ethang5 who is among the worst deceivers, You are not a liar Harikrish. You play both sides because the Bible has two sides: 95 percent toxic waste, And 5 percent conscience. I don't blame you for playing both sides, I just disagree that Christianity has anything fundamentally positive to give the earth and this includes the hideousness of slavery.

SOL agrees with me with some praise and advice. Once SOL sees the benefits of slavery and owns a black slave, His advice will turn to praise as well.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.