Jump to topic:

This is the only way to heaven- the gospel

Thewaytruthlight
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2020 5:08:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm not here to debate but to spread my faith as I believe everybody no matter their past, Their sexuality, Race or background is welcomed into heaven by God.

God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son to die for our sins, Past, Present and future so that we would become the righteousness of God, Jesus became sin having not ever sinned so that he could be the final sin offering once and for all.

In the beginning, God made the world and it was good, But then Satan came upon the scene and tempted Adam and Eve to eat the forbidden fruit, That caused them to be kicked out of the garden of Eden, Caused death, Punishment, Sickness, Evil and separation from God, But God wanted to reconcile us as we were created to enjoy fellowship with both man and God, In fact God the father came down in the form of his son Jesus Christ to die for us as a way of offering us his hand to save us and set us free.

To give you a better idea of Jesus, He came to earth not just to give his life up for us, But to teach us about God, He came to fulfill the law, He came to show compassion on us poor sinners and show us the way to righteousness as he was Gracious, Is gracious and will ever be gracious to us, Now isn't having faith in Jesu's death and resurrection a good offer to get ino heaven? God has always loved the sinner but hated the sin, So much that Jesus Christ sat with sinners and befriended them, Eventually teaching his disciples how to be Christlike through the Holy Spirit once he went to heaven.

God chose us before we were ever born having always known and loved us, He formed us in ou mothers womb, Knew how many hairs we had on our head, He will always look out for us, Teach us, Even disapline us he would his son. The God in the Old Testament still exists but his wrath is only on unbelievers and people who reject him and do evil on purpose. Our Heavenly Father desires us to be saved, To be saved, Follow these steps. . .

First admitt that you are a sinner and do wrong from time to time and need a saviour and Gods Grace, Admit that we all fall short of the Lord (even us Christians, But don't worry, His Holy Spirit will show how to overcome sins overtime! We are saved anyway! ), Then

Believe that Jesus is God in bodily form having always existed, Who came down to earth to teach us about God, Teach us how to righteous, Generous and forgiving, Was betrayed, Tortured, Mocked, Died on the cross to pay for our sins, Then was buried and on the third day Rose from the dead. Believe that his death alone is enough to pay for our sins and that God forgives us and accepts us for who we are. ("It is not the righteous who needs a doctor but the sick") then

Confess openly to Jesus that you messed up and ask him to have mercy on you and forgive you. Explain that you have faith in this death and resurrection and want to move forward now with a clean slate, Also ask to recieve his Holy Spirit (with this you will find prayer and understanding the bible so much easier) and receive in faith (ask and you shall receive, Knock and the door will be opened)

Congratulations you are now a born again Christian! To grow in your faith, It's a good idea to join a bible preaching church so you can worship with fellow Christians whilst hearing sound doctrine and making some lifelong friends in the process! I also recommend getting either a KJV or a NKJV version bible as I find it's the best translation. When you revive the Holy Spirit you may or may not feel anything but it's there nevertheless and you should find overtime changes in yourself like being more patient, Understanding, Kind etc, Overtime the bible should be more understandable and you should almost hear Gods voice when you read the bible, The old an der New Testament will make much more sense too (i recommend reading Genesis first then Mathew, Then go from there), Prayer comes naturally and you hear back from a God either in thoughts, Ideas, Conversations with another person or even recommended videos on YouTube, It's important to have faith that you will hear back, Because he does!

I have to warn that if you think you heard from God, You should test whether what he is saying is biblical or sounds like he's convincing you to lie, Steal or do something immoral, Then it's not God speaking you, Though this is rare that this happens.

Have a blessed day and good luck
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2020 10:15:46 PM
Jesus was not sacrificed, He was crucified according to the scriptures. This totally invalidates God's sacrifice of his only begotten son Jesus as a sacrificial offering for the atonement of our sins and for our salvation. Sacrificial offerings are made by man to God. The Christians got it wrong when they declared Jesus was a sacrifice offered to man by God or by God to himself.

Scriptures tell us Jesus was crucified.

Luke 23:21 But they kept shouting, "Crucify him! Crucify him! "

Sacrificial offerings must be made in the temple or house of God. Jesus was crucified in a public area. No sacrificial rituals were followed in his preparation because he was crucified not sacrificed.

2 Chronicles 7: 11"Thus Solomon finished the house of the Lord and the king"s house; all that Solomon had planned to do in the house of the Lord and in his own house he successfully accomplished.
God"s Second Appearance to Solomon
12"Then the Lord appeared to Solomon in the night and said to him: "I have heard your prayer, And have chosen this place for myself as a house of sacrifice.
---
2) Jesus did not come to abolish the Law/Torah of Moses or the Prophets; He came to fulfill it (Matthew 5:17). That is, He was the ultimate embodiment and epitome of it. Furthermore, Nothing from the Law/Torah and Prophets will disappear until the present heaven and earth will pass away (5:18), Which will not be until the end of the Millennium (Revelation 20:11, Rev 21:1) comes. The Torah was filled with specifications, Requirements, And conditions for sacrifices (for instance, In Leviticus 23:12, Lev 19, 37, Deuteronomy 12:6, Deu 11, 27, And in numerous other places).

3) The ancient sacrificial laws, Given by God to Moses, Never were associated with salvation. That is, The priests of Israel did not perform sacrifices so that they or the people could attain eternal salvation; they were done to atone for sins, Temporarily, Until the next set of sins were committed.
---
Human sacrifice. God expressly forbids it:
* Deuteronomy 12:31: You must not worship the LORD your God in their way, Because in worshiping their gods, They do all kinds of detestable things the LORD hates. They even burn their sons and daughters in the fire as sacrifices to their gods.
* Deuteronomy 18:9-12: When you enter the land the LORD your God is giving you, Do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there. Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in the fire. . . Anyone who does these things is detestable to the LORD, And because of these detestable practices the LORD your God will drive out those nations before you.
and its practice is described as evil:
* 2 Kings 16:3: He walked in the ways of the kings of Israel and even sacrificed his son in the fire, Following the detestable ways of the nations the LORD had driven out before the Israelites.
* Psalm 106:38: They shed innocent blood, The blood of their sons and daughters, Whom they sacrificed to the idols of Canaan, And the land was desecrated by their blood.
* Jeremiah 19:4 to 5: For they have forsaken me and made this a place of foreign gods; they have burned sacrifices in it to gods that neither they nor their fathers nor the kings of Judah ever knew, And they have filled this place with the blood of the innocent. They have built the high places of Baal to burn their sons in the fire as offerings to Baal - something I did not command or mention, Nor did it enter my mind.

As noted, The priests of Israel did not perform sacrifices so that they or the people could attain eternal salvation; they were done to atone for sins, Temporarily, Until the next set of sins were committed.
Jesus was crucified. He death neither atoned for sins nor could it have resulted in salvation for believers.

So why do Christians continue to call Jesus's crucifixion a sacrifice? Surely they must know the difference now that I have removed all reasonable doubts Jesus was crucified, Not sacrificed. Harikrish.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2020 10:18:24 PM
Did you know Jesus broke all commandments?

Guided by the Holy Spirit the first church which is the Roman Catholic Church was built. Today we have 30, 000 denominations of Christians. Most of them are in opposition to the teachings of the Catholic Church which was inspired by the Holy Spirit.
Christians say Jesus was without sin and therefore the perfect human sacrifice. But scriptures paint a very different story.
Scriptures show Jesus broke all the 10 commandments. These ironies exist in the Bible.

The 10 commandments say.

1. You shall have no other gods before Me.
2. You shall not make idols.
3. You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.
4. Remember the Sabbath day, To keep it holy.
5. Honour your father and your mother.
6. You shall not murder.
7. You shall not commit adultery.
8. You shall not steal.
9. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
10. You shall not covet.

Jesus broke many of the commandments, If not all!

1. You shall have no other gods before Me.
Jesus tried to claim he was God.
John 10:33 "We are not stoning You for any good work, " said the Jews, "but for blasphemy, Because You, Who are a man, Declare Yourself to be God. "

2. You shall not make idols.
Jesus made a covenant with a cup.
Luke 22:20 In the same way, After supper He took the cup, Saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood, Which is poured out for you.

3. You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.
Jesus said every word he spoke came from God. Unless God too was as incoherent as Jesus. God in the OT never spoke in parables. His orders were clear and direct.
Luke 18:34 But the disciples did not understand any of these things. The meaning was hidden from them, And they did not comprehend what He was saying.

4. Remember the Sabbath day, To keep it holy.
Jesus broke the sabbath.
Pharisees accused Him of breaking the Sabbath (Matthew 12:10; Mark 3:2, John 9:14-16).

5. Honour your father and your mother.
Jesus tried to destroy the traditional family.
Matthew 10:35 For I have come to turn ""a man against his father, A daughter against her mother, A daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law"

6. You shall not murder.
Jesus murdered the truth.
Matthew 15:24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. "
Yet he spent his entire ministry condemning the very people he was sent to save.

7. You shall not commit adultery.
Jesus was unfaithful to God and his disciples. He left them to die even though he was given all authority over heaven and earth.
Matthew 28:18 Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me.

8. You shall not steal.
Jesus stole the words of the prophets before him and claimed they pointed to him.
Luke 24:27 And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, He explained to them what was written in all the Scriptures about Himself.
Then Jesus took them through the writings of Moses and all the prophets, Explaining from all the Scriptures. . . And Jesus explained to them what was said about himself in all the Scriptures, Beginning with the books of Moses and the writings of all the prophets".

9. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
Jesus accused God of betraying and forsaking him on the cross.
Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "

10. You shall not covet.
Jesus suffered from a messiah complex and coveted the title messiah/Christ/Anointed one.
John 17:1 After Jesus said this, He looked toward heaven and prayed:
"Father, The hour has come. Glorify your Son, That your Son may glorify you. 2 For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him. 3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, The only true God, And Jesus Christ, Whom you have sent. 4 I have brought you glory on earth by finishing the work you gave me to do. 5 And now, Father, Glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

Scriptures tell us Jesus was tried, Convicted and crucified for his blasphemous lies and lunacy. . . . By the Romans. But the confusion continues.

Christians have waited for 2000 years for Jesus's return as he had promised without any success.
Preterists claims Christisns got it wrong, That Jesus returned in 70 AD.
Jehovah's Witnesses claim Jesus returned in 1874 or maybe 1914.
Others say Jesus could be the next thief who robs your house.
Revelation 16:15, Matthew 24:43, 1 Thessalonians 5:2, 1 Thessalonians 5:4, 2 Peter 3:10 ESV - ("Behold, I am coming like a thief in the night! )

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2020 10:23:08 PM
Did you know Jesus was a liar and a lunatic?

We can get the lunatic checked off easily.

John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and raving mad. Why listen to him? "

Mark 3:21 when his family heard about this, They went to take charge of him, For they said, "He is out of his mind. "

Jesus was deluded and believed God spoke through him.
John 12:49 For I did not speak on my own, But the Father who sent me commanded me to say all that I have spoken.

But when the people listened to the words he spoke they did not understand him, Even his disciples struggled to understand him. Jesus had to explain to them in secret what he was saying in his parables. But he explained with more parables which suggests God was also incoherent and inarticulate and failed to communicate through Jesus. But we know God turned Moses who was slow in speech and mind into a leader and messenger. The problem was Jesus not God.

Mark 4:34 He did not say anything to them without using a parable. But when he was alone with his own disciples, He explained everything.

Jesus was a notorious liar. Even John the Baptist expressed his doubts to Jesus and asked Jesus if he was really the promised one.
Jesus lied when he said John the Baptist was Elijah. John denied he was Elijah.

Here are the scriptures to back my claims. Jesus said John was Elijah, John denies he is Elijah.

Matthew 11:14
And if you are willing to accept what I say, He is Elijah, The one the prophets said would come.

In John 1:6"8 and John 1:19"28, John the Baptist denies he is Elijah. Yet in Matthew 17:9"13, Jesus implies that he was. Isn't this a contradiction?

John 1:21"They asked him, "Then who are you? Are you Elijah? "
He said, "I am not. "
"Are you the Prophet? "
He answered, "No. "

John expresses doubts Jesus is the promised one.
Matthew 11:2"When John, Who was in prison, Heard about the deeds of the Messiah, He sent his disciples 3"to ask him, "Are you the one who is to come, Or should we expect someone else? "

Jesus expresses his own doubts on the cross.

Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " (which means "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken me? ").

We know Jesus was crucified for his blasphemous lies.
Jesus did not fulfill any prophesies. By his own account he did not come to change the laws of the prophets. He proved he was subjected to the laws even in his life and thereby validating the Mosaic law given to the Jews by God.
According to the Jewish law:
Deuteronomy 18:20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded, Or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, Is to be put to death. "

It is clear Jesus did not fulfill the prophesies. Instead, He was subjected to the law and put to death as demanded of false prophets according to Mosaic law.

Jesus lied that he was to be sacrificed.

Human sacrifice was forbidden by God. So Jesus was not sacrificed.

Many argue Jesus's death was prophesied. But even Jesus's prophesies were not fulfilled.

1. Matthew 10:23 When you are persecuted in one place, Flee to another. Truly I tell you, You will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

Jesus never fulfilled that promise.

2. Matthew 24:34
Truly I tell you, This generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

2000 years have passed and many generation have gone by yet his promise remains unfulfilled.

Jesus was a liar and a lunatic before and after his death. Unfortunately he could only be crucified once.

So why are Christians turning God into a liar and lunatic or turning a liar and lunatic into a God?

As a Vedantist raised in the Vedantuc tradition and trained in the reading of esoteric scriptures, Christian Theology and Islamic fundamentalist, I am not at liberty to speculate outside of scriptures. And the scriptures are clear that Jesus was tried, Convicted and put to death for his blasphemous lies and lunacy.

So why are Christians perpetrating the delusions of a Jewish rabbi who was put to death for his delusional blasphemous lies?

We have to turn to our experts in tbe field of human behaviour. As a student of the behavioural sciences (CBT) I have also explored a diagnostic approach.

Kathleen Taylor, Neuroscientist, Says Religious Fundamentalism Could Be Treated As A Mental Illness - Huffington Post

https://www. Huffingtonpost. Ca/entry/kathleen-taylor-religious-fundamentalism-mental-illness_n_3365896? Ri18n=true
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2020 10:26:23 PM
Did you know Jesus was a SOB (son of a bitch)?

Adam was a creature of creation. But Son of Man is a product of man and not an alien invisibke creator. For Jesus to recognize he is a Son of Man is to accept his humanity. But that changed when he found out he was also a Son of a Bitch as well. (Mary his mother being the bitch). That is when he changed his title to Son of God. Son of God means the son of the Almighty himself a very presumptious belief bordering on delusion.

Here is how scriptures confirms his mothers status as adulterous and bitch.

"Mary was betrothed to Joseph, Which was a legally binding arrangement in the Jewish culture. All that awaited the couple was the wedding. If they engaged in sexual intercourse with each other, That was not seen as a violation of any cultural norm. Later rabbinic writings allowed that a future groom who had sexual relations with his bride-to-be at her father's house was not guilty of immoral behavior.

If pregnancy occurred before the wedding, This was not a problem because the parentage of the child was secured. What is shocking is that Mary is pregnant and Joseph knows he is not the father. The problem is not that a betrothed couple had sex, But that presumably Mary had sex with another man"she committed adultery. "

The scriptures tell us Joseph wanted to keep it a secret so an not to expose Mary publicly.
Matthew 1:19 Because Joseph her husband was faithful to the law, And yet did not want to expose her to public disgrace, He had in mind to divorce her quietly.

Jesus's earthly, Legal father was Joseph. But Luke says that Joseph is the son of Heli (3:23), While Matthew says that he was the son of Jacob (1:16).
We know Mary is the daughter of Heli because Luke was giving the geneology of Mary thereby confirming evidence to show that Luke 3 was in fact the lineage of Jesus through Mary? I believe there is. Luke 3:23 states that Jesus was "the supposed" son of Joseph, The son of Heli. The phrase "the supposed" is from the Greek nomizo which means as was the custom in the sense of a legal custom. In other words, Joseph was the legal father of Jesus; not the literal father. As with the legal custom of that time, Mary"s name would not have been listed even though she was the person through whom the lineage passed. So in this case Joseph the "legal" father of Jesus represented his wife Mary in the lineage and Heli was in fact Mary"s father. Remarkably we have a historical source which confirm that Mary was the daughter of Heli.

We all know that Adam was created from dust and Eve from Adam's rib. But henceforth it required the union of a man and woman to create humans. We also know as flesh and blood Jesus was human (like Adam) and genetically traced back to Adam. (Matthew 1, Luke 3:23-38). In both the genealogies neither God or the HS was included in Jesus's lineage. Only Mary and Joseph claimed to be visited by angels. But no one actually heard their story. The Gospels were written after Jesus died.

We all know because of Adam and Eve all humans were cursed with sin. But we are told jesus was sinless. That was only possible if Jesus was born outside the womb. Being born of humans Jesus inherited Adam and Eve's sin. So here again the stories don't add up.

Here is how scriptures confirms jesus's mother was an adulterous bitch. Mary was bethroted to Joseph but was made pregnant by another man. She committed adultery. She had children after Jesus and they involved intercourse. Jesus was no exception. Luke makes that clear
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2020 12:18:36 PM
Thewaytruthlight wrote:
I'm not here to debate but to spread my faith

In other words, You are here to try and shove a load of repulsive, Deceitful lies through blatant threats of doom and gloom down people's throats.

You are nothing short of being an evil charlatan who should crawl back in the gutter where you belong.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2020 4:51:17 PM
Willows wrote:
Thewaytruthlight wrote:
I'm not here to debate but to spread my faith

In other words, You are here to try and shove a load of repulsive, Deceitful lies through blatant threats of doom and gloom down people's throats.

You are nothing short of being an evil charlatan who should crawl back in the gutter where you belong.

He did what Jesus couldn't do. He taught us how to find salvation in a few sentences which Jesus struggled for 3 years to articulate and failed. Jesus was rejected by the Jews and crucified by the Romans.

Too bad he didnt get to the part where the great plan falls apart.

Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have You forsaken Me? "

Even the Pope declared the cross was a failure of God.

Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U. S. Tour. "And if at times OUR EFFORTS AND WORKS SEEM TO FAIL AND PRODUCE NO FRUIT, We need to REMEMBER that WE ARE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS. . . And His LIFE, Humanly speaking, ENDED IN FAILURE, THE FAILURE OF THE CROSS. "

When you don"t understand something, When desperation hits you then look at the CROSS. THAT IS THE GREAT FAILURE OF GOD, THAT IS THE DESTRUCTION OF GOD, AND IT'S A CHALLENGE TO OUR FAITH.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2020 3:10:51 AM
Where did TheWayTruthLight go? Is Anon/Noah the only one who can confront Harikrish head on with more reasonable answers that include reincarnation and predestination in scripture? Each point of Harikrish has been addressed thoroughly by Yahweh Elohim over the past year with brilliant ideas that are the most reasonable on the planet
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2020 3:14:01 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Where did TheWayTruthLight go? Is Anon/Noah the only one who can confront Harikrish head on with more reasonable answers that include reincarnation and predestination in scripture? Each point of Harikrish has been addressed thoroughly by Yahweh Elohim over the past year with brilliant ideas that are the most reasonable on the planet

Harikrish got you to confess.

1. You were mentally ill since 17.
Anon wrote: After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. The event was so traumatic on me when I was 17,

2. God sent you to DDO to get your brain rearranged (where Harikrish runs a Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre. )
Anon wrote: Correct. Yahweh led me away from Alex Jones to DDO to rearrange my brain.

3. Harikrish got you to confess you are a masturbator.
Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

4. You confessed your intellectual house is a dumping ground for dead sperm.
Anon wrote: The intellectual house is built by the the sperm ideas of pleasurable spiritual ejaculations and orgasms as we grow on the sea of glass as One Yahweh Elohim. Look for years of change in the "heart and soul" and not doom and gloom physical warnings of escaping society David Koresh or Jim Jones "messiah men".
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2020 4:15:26 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:

Anon, Your 3 past failed lives and your current failed life more than adequately proves reincarnations and predestination. It happened to you 4 times. That even validates Karmic Justice. You reap what you sow.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2020 10:16:44 PM
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

Harikrish got you to confess.

1. You were mentally ill since 17.
Anon wrote: After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. The event was so traumatic on me when I was 17,

2. God sent you to DDO to get your brain rearranged (where Harikrish runs a Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre. )
Anon wrote: Correct. Yahweh led me away from Alex Jones to DDO to rearrange my brain.

3. Harikrish got you to confess you are a masturbator.
Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

4. You confessed your intellectual house is a dumping ground for dead sperm.
Anon wrote: The intellectual house is built by the the sperm ideas of pleasurable spiritual ejaculations and orgasms as we grow on the sea of glass as One Yahweh Elohim. Look for years of change in the "heart and soul" and not doom and gloom physical warnings of escaping society David Koresh or Jim Jones "messiah men".

Anon/Noah stands by his ideas you quote and not your twisted words like Christians twist the OT and NT by false paradigms, False assumptions, And 20% mutilation of the NT text. You are better than the Christians for you quote Anon/Noah's words accurately as written.

Harikrish twisting words represents Christians twisting of the "cup" of physical words in the Bible, Whether the original text has been altered or not. The physical cup is not the "ideas" of God. The cup holds the Light, Spirit, And Life of God in one place to drink.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2020 10:25:35 PM
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

Anon, Your 3 past failed lives and your current failed life more than adequately proves reincarnations and predestination. It happened to you 4 times. That even validates Karmic Justice. You reap what you sow.

The sowing is a metaphor of the ideas we plant in the heart and not the physical labor. A person defined as a body will see the works save us and not grace. We are saved by grace through belief and hope, Not of works. Self is not our body. We are part of Yahweh Elohim the Great I Am.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2020 10:45:32 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

The sowing is a metaphor of the ideas we plant in the heart and not the physical labor. A person defined as a body will see the works save us and not grace. We are saved by grace through belief and hope, Not of works. Self is not our body. We are part of Yahweh Elohim the Great I Am.

We can only know what you reaped from your confessions.

1. You confessed your past 3 lives were failures and so is your present life.
2. You confessed you have been mentally ill since you were 17.
3. You confessed you went financially bankrupt.
4. You confessed God repeatedly corrects you for your mistakes.
5. You confessed all your bible ideas come from masturbating.
Anon wrote:Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2020 11:27:31 PM
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

Anon wrote:Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.

You twist all of Anon/Noah's words to make a point by Yahweh: religions twist all the physical "word cups" with counterfeit moonlight ideas.

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

Define the word "sow". Paul will clear up the confusion by reading the verse in context:

Gal 6:6-8
Let him who is taught the word share in all good things with him who teaches. Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows [teacher of ideas], That he will also reap. For he who sows to his flesh [idea self is a body] will of the flesh reap corruption, But he who sows to the Spirit [ideas of self is Spirit and Life] will of the Spirit reap everlasting life.

This is the only way to enter the first heaven of mortality of "half a time". Half in mortality and half in heaven.

The question is where did the poster TheWayTruthLight go? He's not going to hell if he is wrong. There is no suffering in the third heaven frequency.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2020 12:50:24 AM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

You twist all of Anon/Noah's words to make a point by Yahweh: religions twist all the physical "word cups" with counterfeit moonlight ideas.

Define the word "sow". Paul will clear up the confusion by reading the verse in context:

Gal 6:6-8
Let him who is taught the word share in all good things with him who teaches. Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows [teacher of ideas], That he will also reap. For he who sows to his flesh [idea self is a body] will of the flesh reap corruption, But he who sows to the Spirit [ideas of self is Spirit and Life] will of the Spirit reap everlasting life.

This is the only way to enter the first heaven of mortality of "half a time". Half in mortality and half in heaven.

The question is where did the poster TheWayTruthLight go? He's not going to hell if he is wrong. There is no suffering in the third heaven frequency.

So you have suffered both physically and in spirit. You have suffered by your own hands and at the hands of others. You have suffered even when your wife was put on pause because of her periods.

There is evidence what you sow is discontentment, Confusion and blasphemous lies. You are here to mock God in all your insanity.

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, That he will also reap.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.