Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

4 words to process self in mortality

anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2020 6:35:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The Lord gave 4 words to process "self" in mortality. For Gentile-angel-dogs they are PHYSICAL, CHILDREN, HOUSE, :

Gentiles:
1. Physical--body defines self. All thing are physical.
2. Children--soul feelings are lost in materialism.
3. House--Parents buy a house for security and pleasure. Spirit-orb heart is lost in the dragon and 2 beast system of completion and division.
4. Family--family is defined as "physical bodies".
Consequence: Death of old age and resurrection to stop reincarnation and karma.

As a Mormon reincarnated Israelite trapped in Gentile beliefs, God moved upon Steven R. Covey using social scientist ideas and psychologists from Harvard to write the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People to create successful and happy individuals who die of old age.

Humans bodies grow through three stages:

1. Dependence
2. Independence
3. Interdependence

Adults work with a team to enjoy ""friendly competition" in the workplace with "win-win" solutions. Covey defines our sphere of influence and to stay with those boundaries of control to not be distracted. The principle divides the world into teams of competition, And we never find our lost selves as One Infinite Creator who is One Yahweh Elohim. We get lost in our bodies, Activities, Idea, Emotions, And desires by definition. Therefore, Israel will die of old age.

Reordering the 4 words is for Israel who have found the lost silver coin of identity and stand on the sea of glass enjoying Holy Ghost sex revelations:

Reincarnated Occult Israel
:
1. Family--spirit orb heart--babies start at interdependence and not dependence. One Yahweh Elohim.
2. House--sprit-orb-heart. Intellectual house of the Way, Truth, Life.
3. Children--soul emotions. Freed from dragon and 2-beast system.
4. Physical--body is not defined as self. The body is a vehicle of pleasure and pain we drive.
Consequence: translation of the body and no death in old age. Removes the curse of Malachi 4:6 of the God of death by the true blood of Christ as a ransom payment to remove God's "spell" of death of the dragon by 100% correct repentance. All spell reversals have a cost. Ask any witch.

Therefore, We are **not** lost in deeds, Feelings, Ideas, Fame, Money, Authority, Power, Sex, Drugs, Alcohol, Etc. We taste of the fountain of living water identity and never thirst again.

These 4 words of the "self processing" were given in a day vision to the prophet Anon/Noah works with many years ago, But neither the prophet nor Anon/Noah knew the meaning until after he tasted of the water of identity on Dec 19, 2019. Now we do. Work in process.

Attention prophets: be prepared to receive the white grace meaning of your Visions and Words from God on the sea of glace repentance mechanism of revelations using Holy Ghost sex--either single or married with concubines.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2020 6:43:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
The Lord gave 4 words to process "self" in mortality. For Gentile-angel-dogs they are PHYSICAL, CHILDREN, HOUSE, :

Gentiles:
1. Physical--body defines self. All thing are physical.
2. Children--soul feelings are lost in materialism.
3. House--Parents buy a house for security and pleasure. Spirit-orb heart is lost in the dragon and 2 beast system of completion and division.
4. Family--family is defined as "physical bodies".
Consequence: Death of old age and resurrection to stop reincarnation and karma.

As a Mormon reincarnated Israelite trapped in Gentile beliefs, God moved upon Steven R. Covey using social scientist ideas and psychologists from Harvard to write the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People to create successful and happy individuals who die of old age.

Humans bodies grow through three stages:

1. Dependence
2. Independence
3. Interdependence

Adults work with a team to enjoy ""friendly competition" in the workplace with "win-win" solutions. Covey defines our sphere of influence and to stay with those boundaries of control to not be distracted. The principle divides the world into teams of competition, And we never find our lost selves as One Infinite Creator who is One Yahweh Elohim. We get lost in our bodies, Activities, Idea, Emotions, And desires by definition. Therefore, Israel will die of old age.

Reordering the 4 words is for Israel who have found the lost silver coin of identity and stand on the sea of glass enjoying Holy Ghost sex revelations:

Reincarnated Occult Israel
:
1. Family--spirit orb heart--babies start at interdependence and not dependence. One Yahweh Elohim.
2. House--sprit-orb-heart. Intellectual house of the Way, Truth, Life.
3. Children--soul emotions. Freed from dragon and 2-beast system.
4. Physical--body is not defined as self. The body is a vehicle of pleasure and pain we drive.
Consequence: translation of the body and no death in old age. Removes the curse of Malachi 4:6 of the God of death by the true blood of Christ as a ransom payment to remove God's "spell" of death of the dragon by 100% correct repentance. All spell reversals have a cost. Ask any witch.

Therefore, We are **not** lost in deeds, Feelings, Ideas, Fame, Money, Authority, Power, Sex, Drugs, Alcohol, Etc. We taste of the fountain of living water identity and never thirst again.

These 4 words of the "self processing" were given in a day vision to the prophet Anon/Noah works with many years ago, But neither the prophet nor Anon/Noah knew the meaning until after he tasted of the water of identity on Dec 19, 2019. Now we do. Work in process.

Attention prophets: be prepared to receive the white grace meaning of your Visions and Words from God on the sea of glace repentance mechanism of revelations using Holy Ghost sex--either single or married with concubines.

Only 4 words to describe your biblical experience. It must have been a short masturbation.
Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with wife or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2020 7:06:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
The Lord gave 4 words to process "self" in mortality. For Gentile-angel-dogs they are PHYSICAL, CHILDREN, HOUSE, :

Many problems with your post.
First you mentioned only 3 words instead of four. . . They are PHYSICAL, CHILDREN, HOUSE, :

Gentiles:
1. Physical--body defines self. All thing are physical.
2. Children--soul feelings are lost in materialism.
3. House--Parents buy a house for security and pleasure. Spirit-orb heart is lost in the dragon and 2 beast system of completion and division.
4. Family--family is defined as "physical bodies".
Consequence: Death of old age and resurrection to stop reincarnation and karma.

All the above are physical aspects of mortality.

As a Mormon reincarnated Israelite trapped in Gentile beliefs, God moved upon Steven R. Covey using social scientist ideas and psychologists from Harvard to write the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People to create successful and happy individuals who die of old age.

So that did not stop Death of old age and resurrection to stop reincarnation and karma.

Humans bodies grow through three stages:

1. Dependence
2. Independence
3. Interdependence

Adults work with a team to enjoy ""friendly competition" in the workplace with "win-win" solutions. Covey defines our sphere of influence and to stay with those boundaries of control to not be distracted. The principle divides the world into teams of competition, And we never find our lost selves as One Infinite Creator who is One Yahweh Elohim. We get lost in our bodies, Activities, Idea, Emotions, And desires by definition. Therefore, Israel will die of old age.

Israel was already destroyed in 70AD and the Jews vacated from Jerusalem several times.

Reordering the 4 words is for Israel who have found the lost silver coin of identity and stand on the sea of glass enjoying Holy Ghost sex revelations:

Reincarnated Occult Israel
:
1. Family--spirit orb heart--babies start at interdependence and not dependence. One Yahweh Elohim.
2. House--sprit-orb-heart. Intellectual house of the Way, Truth, Life.
3. Children--soul emotions. Freed from dragon and 2-beast system.
4. Physical--body is not defined as self. The body is a vehicle of pleasure and pain we drive.
Consequence: translation of the body and no death in old age. Removes the curse of Malachi 4:6 of the God of death by the true blood of Christ as a ransom payment to remove God's "spell" of death of the dragon by 100% correct repentance. All spell reversals have a cost. Ask any witch.

Therefore, We are **not** lost in deeds, Feelings, Ideas, Fame, Money, Authority, Power, Sex, Drugs, Alcohol, Etc. We taste of the fountain of living water identity and never thirst again.

These 4 words of the "self processing" were given in a day vision to the prophet Anon/Noah works with many years ago, But neither the prophet nor Anon/Noah knew the meaning until after he tasted of the water of identity on Dec 19, 2019. Now we do. Work in process.

Attention prophets: be prepared to receive the white grace meaning of your Visions and Words from God on the sea of glace repentance mechanism of revelations using Holy Ghost sex--either single or married with concubines.
The meaning of words like Physical, Children, House can be lost on prophets who get all their biblical ideas from masturbating.

We have your confession.
Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with wife or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2020 8:10:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
Many problems with your post.
First you mentioned only 3 words instead of four. . . They are PHYSICAL, CHILDREN, HOUSE, :

This is such a profound revelation of brilliant ideas from 4 words in a vision of a prophet years ago, Yahweh wants everyone to remember Anon/Noah is a weak human, Like Paul or Moses stuttered to make sure Israel saw these men as humans. The prophets of God will comprehend the idea much better than 7. 4+ Gentile-angel-dogs who have no such prophetic experiences. Anon/Noah did not intentionally leave the word out. He will not apologize and grovel with "I am sorry" because all events are predestinated by God for a good reason.

All the above are physical aspects of mortality.

Correct. They are Gentile ideas for mortality connect to the carnal mind and the dragon of death. Yahweh has no condemnation of the ideas because 7. 4+ Gentiles will die and be resurrected. Predestinated from the beginning. In 50 years, However, The Gentiles will enter into the first heaven of grace and peace as God removes the evil debt system of money that spews out evil people and reincarnated occult Israel leads the planet behind the curtain of Oz secretly as they have always done. Life will become heaven on earth living in the New Jerusalem of Mt Zion and the New World Order using ET technology to serve man--chips for money included. Cool, Huh?

So that did not stop Death of old age and resurrection to stop reincarnation and karma.

Reincarnated occult Israel needs to repent and lead the planet by Christ's righteousness of the light of the world anointing of the elect on the sea of glass. The world will not change until Israel wakes up as the sleeping spiritual giant and leads the world into the light.

Israel was already destroyed in 70AD and the Jews vacated from Jerusalem several times.

The light of translation stopped in 70AD.

The meaning of words like Physical, Children, House can be lost on prophets who get all their biblical ideas from masturbating.

Wherever the ideas are coming from, They area genius-level brilliant! The 4 words did not come form Anon/Noah but from a prophet in vision. The sea of glass never creates new words as demonstrated above. Only prophets in the physical receive the outer cup of the word that can be twisted as Yahweh has demonstrated by Harikrish. The ideas of God received on the sea of glass are clear and consistently ONE heart and one soul of the elect of Israel.


We have your confession.
Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with wife or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

Wherever the ideas came from, They are brilliant. For this reason, Anon/Noah continues enjoying repentance and Holy Ghost white grace sex to know God and increase His knowledge of God to know good and evil by cause and effect spiritual science.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2020 8:29:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Many problems with your post.
First you mentioned only 3 words instead of four. . . They are PHYSICAL, CHILDREN, HOUSE, :

This is such a profound revelation of brilliant ideas from 4 words in a vision of a prophet years ago, Yahweh wants everyone to remember Anon/Noah is a weak human, Like Paul or Moses stuttered to make sure Israel saw these men as humans. The prophets of God will comprehend the idea much better than 7. 4+ Gentile-angel-dogs who have no such prophetic experiences. Anon/Noah did not intentionally leave the word out. He will not apologize and grovel with "I am sorry" because all events are predestinated by God for a good reason.

So you accept you left out the fourth word.

All the above are physical aspects of mortality.

Correct. They are Gentile ideas for mortality connect to the carnal mind and the dragon of death. Yahweh has no condemnation of the ideas because 7. 4+ Gentiles will die and be resurrected. Predestinated from the beginning. In 50 years, However, The Gentiles will enter into the first heaven of grace and peace as God removes the evil debt system of money that spews out evil people and reincarnated occult Israel leads the planet behind the curtain of Oz secretly as they have always done. Life will become heaven on earth living in the New Jerusalem of Mt Zion and the New World Order using ET technology to serve man--chips for money included. Cool, Huh?

So that did not stop Death of old age and resurrection to stop reincarnation and karma.

Reincarnated occult Israel needs to repent and lead the planet by Christ's righteousness of the light of the world anointing of the elect on the sea of glass. The world will not change until Israel wakes up as the sleeping spiritual giant and leads the world into the light.

Israel was already destroyed in 70AD and the Jews vacated from Jerusalem several times.

The light of translation stopped in 70AD.

The meaning of words like Physical, Children, House can be lost on prophets who get all their biblical ideas from masturbating.

Wherever the ideas are coming from, They area genius-level brilliant! The 4 words did not come form Anon/Noah but from a prophet in vision. The sea of glass never creates new words as demonstrated above. Only prophets in the physical receive the outer cup of the word that can be twisted as Yahweh has demonstrated by Harikrish. The ideas of God received on the sea of glass are clear and consistently ONE heart and one soul of the elect of Israel.


We have your confession.
Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with wife or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

Wherever the ideas came from, They are brilliant. For this reason, Anon/Noah continues enjoying repentance and Holy Ghost white grace sex to know God and increase His knowledge of God to know good and evil by cause and effect spiritual science.

If the 4 simple words PHYSICAL, CHILDREN, HOUSE were such a profound revelation why did you turn to masturbation for all your biblical ideas.
Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with wife or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

Have you forgotten Jesus taught one has to leave his children family and physical life to be worthy of him. Which goes against what you just declared as brilliant revelations.

Matthew 10:34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, But a sword. 35 For I have come to turn

""a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law"
36 a man"s enemies will be the members of his own household. "[c]
37 "Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds their life will lose it, And whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2020 9:51:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish, Yahweh has moved you to post scriptures that Yahushua would tear families apart by the sword of "words" by defining self as "Yahweh the Great I Am" vs defining self as the body living inside the materialism of the dragon and 2-beast system.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2020 10:30:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, Yahweh has moved you to post scriptures that Yahushua would tear families apart by the sword of "words" by defining self as "Yahweh the Great I Am" vs defining self as the body living inside the materialism of the dragon and 2-beast system.

Children, Family, Home, Life and peace was to be destroyed so that the masses would follow Jesus to his and their crucifixion.

Matthew 10:34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, But a sword. 35 For I have come to turn

""a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law"
36 a man"s enemies will be the members of his own household. "[c]
37 "Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds their life will lose it, And whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

Those were the words from God himself since Jesus spoke the words his Father put in his mouth.

John 12:49 I have not spoken on My own, But the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it.

It is obvious you still carry a lot of garbage from your past failures. Your brain needs serious rearrangement.

You wrote: Correct. Yahweh led me away from Alex Jones to DDO to rearrange my brain.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2020 10:57:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, Yahweh has moved you to post scriptures that Yahushua would tear families apart by the sword of "words" by defining self as "Yahweh the Great I Am" vs defining self as the body living inside the materialism of the dragon and 2-beast system.

Children, Family, Home, Life and peace was to be destroyed so that the masses would follow Jesus to his and their crucifixion.

Matthew 10:34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, But a sword. 35 For I have come to turn

""a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law"
36 a man"s enemies will be the members of his own household. "[c]
37 "Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds their life will lose it, And whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

Those were the words from God himself since Jesus spoke the words his Father put in his mouth.

John 12:49 I have not spoken on My own, But the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it.

It is obvious you still carry a lot of garbage from your past failures. Your brain needs serious rearrangement.

You wrote: Correct. Yahweh led me away from Alex Jones to DDO to rearrange my brain.

The 4 words create a paradox of two directions of light going through the third eye of the pineal gland and explains many new paradigms of Christ for Israel to walk on the "narrow" path and not die of old age like the 7. 4+ Gentile-angel-dogs will die and be resurrected by God's Almighty white grace.

Anon/Noah has been corrected along the way, And the Bible does say Christ was begotten by God but not the way Christians teach. He was deceived by the Essenes who taught Christ was born the Son of God at His baptism in order for him to reject the trinity doctrine, Which was a step in the right direction. The sea of glass supported Anon/Noah in his mind for without his believing Anon/Noah is the Great I Am and part of the Still Small Voice, Then there was no other place for his mind to go. When Anon/Noah found his true Identity, God could correct the error of the Essenes in his heart.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2020 12:35:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, Yahweh has moved you to post scriptures that Yahushua would tear families apart by the sword of "words" by defining self as "Yahweh the Great I Am" vs defining self as the body living inside the materialism of the dragon and 2-beast system.

Children, Family, Home, Life and peace was to be destroyed so that the masses would follow Jesus to his and their crucifixion.

Matthew 10:34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, But a sword. 35 For I have come to turn

""a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law"
36 a man"s enemies will be the members of his own household. "[c]
37 "Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds their life will lose it, And whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

Those were the words from God himself since Jesus spoke the words his Father put in his mouth.

John 12:49 I have not spoken on My own, But the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it.

It is obvious you still carry a lot of garbage from your past failures. Your brain needs serious rearrangement.

You wrote: Correct. Yahweh led me away from Alex Jones to DDO to rearrange my brain.

The 4 words create a paradox of two directions of light going through the third eye of the pineal gland and explains many new paradigms of Christ for Israel to walk on the "narrow" path and not die of old age like the 7. 4+ Gentile-angel-dogs will die and be resurrected by God's Almighty white grace.

Anon/Noah has been corrected along the way, And the Bible does say Christ was begotten by God but not the way Christians teach. He was deceived by the Essenes who taught Christ was born the Son of God at His baptism in order for him to reject the trinity doctrine, Which was a step in the right direction. The sea of glass supported Anon/Noah in his mind for without his believing Anon/Noah is the Great I Am and part of the Still Small Voice, Then there was no other place for his mind to go. When Anon/Noah found his true Identity, God could correct the error of the Essenes in his heart.


You are in a precarious situation. You admit you make wrong assumptions even on the sea of glass.

Anon wrote: Anon was not given the details on the sea of glass and Yahweh wants DDO to know its OK to make wrong assumptions in the details on the sea of glass. Yahweh will self-correct the details later. For example, Yahweh first revealed to his heart earth was transferred from someplace else but his mind assumed "another galaxy". He was not using the Still Small Voice at the time but only the light. The new details do not change the essential narrative. The Still Small Voice corrected Him. The Most High God takes precedence and correction over the created light the world. The light told the truth. But Anon filled in the assumption inaccurately without the detailed knowledge automatically without even knowing he made an error!

These assumptions conflict with all ypur biblical ideas that you get masturbating.
Anon wrote:Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.

It doesn't help that you have been mentally ill since you were 17.

Predestination and Karmic Justice covers your two extremes.
We can only know what you reaped from your confessions.

1. You confessed your past 3 lives were failures and so is your present life.
2. You confessed you have been mentally ill since you were 17.
3. You confessed you went financially bankrupt.
4. You confessed God repeatedly corrects you for your mistakes.
5. You confessed all your bible ideas come from masturbating.
Anon wrote:Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2020 6:37:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
You are in a precarious situation. You admit you make wrong assumptions even on the sea of glass.

When reincarnated occult Israel finds her true identity and true goal of translation, Mistakes are common place in growing as spirit-orbs as little children poor in spirit. Anon/Noah is revealing the errors in Christianity so DDO can operate in white grace sex effectively to reach God's goals faster with a good map, And especially for our babies and children we love, According to Mal 4:6.

Mal 4;6
And he will turn The hearts of the fathers to the children, And the hearts of the children to their fathers, Lest I come and strike the earth with a curse [endless repeating deaths and reincarnations].

The four words outline the processes we go through in both death and life. Yin Yang opposites. The prophet saw them in vision 7 years ago, But we could not see the processes of death and life at the time because of our ignorance of Holy Ghost sex. The more we tried to "analyze" the four words, The darker the conclusions. Lots of private mistakes that we assumed were correct interpretations, Going around in circles of darkness because of the dragon and 2-beast system. 7 years later, The truth revealed itself on the sea of glass. All prophets will go through the same thing on the sea of glass to correct the darkness of death and endless reincarnations.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2020 7:24:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Continued for Harikrish. . .
Harikrish wrote:
These assumptions conflict with all ypur biblical ideas that you get masturbating.

Man plays "know-it-all" to create "trust in man", When he knows nothing about God and translation to overcome ALL sin.

1 Corinthians 8:2 NKJV
And if anyone thinks that he knows anything, He knows nothing yet as he ought to know.

It doesn't help that you have been mentally ill since you were 17.

Anon/Noah was private for 43 year until he unravel the Biblical frauds of religions, Theologians, And prophets because they do not know what 1 John 1:1-5 means. Holy Ghost sex was created by God to heal every adult on the planet, Especially those with severe tragedies with deep emotional wounds (unexpected death, Rape, Incest, And child abuse are the worst) all healed by PRIVATE Holy Ghost sex.

Also, "abnormal" lives of confusion are caused by experiencing God's power as prophets not wanting to be different, But do not know about the goal of translation is for them during the 3rd temple era or sooner, Like Enoch, Melchizedek, Or Valiant Thor. Few occult prophets of Israel of Life. Many Gentiles of death and resurrection.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2020 9:14:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Continued for Harikrish. . .
Harikrish wrote:
Predestination and Karmic Justice covers your two extremes.

Kamic justice is a "created reality" of the heart, And when one stops believing in the idea and replaces karma with God's true mercy, Karmic Justice will stop.

"Judge not that we be not judged, " and the truth God measures to us as we do to others is only for one life at a time. God forgets the past, But we create our own miseries by holding the anger, Judgments, And grudges in our past lives subconsciously by Karmic Justice belief. Hence, The need for Moby Dick cleansing by the blood of Christ, And not moving the body in sex, But letting God show the images in our hearts having sex with Him or Her--ghost images. We do not move the body because the past life bodies are long gone.

His wife took a vacation and left him here alone to adjust to the new method, For she wanted to learn how to do past life cleansing as well by greater focus on God. When she returns to make love with him and God, They will switch back and forth between subconscious and conscious minds in the same session. We all have both a vagina and penis in our spirit-orbs as two genders. The light needs to go **one** direction through the third eye of the pineal gland. The subconscious Moby Dick cleansing takes 1000 times more faith, And the doubts can cause minor headaches, Until we believe in our hearts without doubts what the Still Small Voice tells us about our past lives and false beliefs connected to the dragon generating false "unclean" lies and bad ideas. After 4 years of Holy Ghost sex with physical ejaculation at the end for the conscious mind, The Moby Dick cleansing is brand new for both of them. The new process to cleanse all sin is referred to here:

1 John 1:7
But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, We have fellowship with one another, And the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin

The conscious mind cannot see what God is doing in the subconscious mind. We just hear God's voice better and better. The dragon thoughts from the subconscious begin to lose their power more and more. Very advanced. Not for beginners. Therefore, Anon/Noah had read this verse much differently before Dec 19, 2019, Before He tasted of the fountain of living waters of identity to never thirst again.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2020 9:45:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Continued for Harikrish. . .

Harikrish wrote:
We can only know what you reaped from your confessions.

Anon is reaping from the ideas sown by Christ. No new ideas. All of his ideas in DDO come by Holy Ghost sex the identical way Yahushua received His ideas.
:
1. You confessed your past 3 lives were failures and so is your present life.

Failures are given by God as a gift of obstacles to confront and overcome head on.

2. You confessed you have been mentally ill since you were 17.

Anon/Noah overcame the bad religious ideas by Holy Ghost sex and God healed him of the tragedy that drove him to know God and the knowledge of God in the Bible, Both wheat and weeds.

3. You confessed you went financially bankrupt.

He overcame his bankruptcy and retired early at age 56 without the help of his parents' millions.


4. You confessed God repeatedly corrects you for your mistakes.

Mistakes are part of translation.


1 Corinthians 8:2 NKJV
And if anyone thinks that he knows anything, He knows nothing yet as he ought to know.

5. You confessed all your bible ideas come from masturbating.

Revelation by masturbating or having sexual intercourse with his wife.

Anon wrote: Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with his wife or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.

Anon/Noah stands by his new ideas and not your twisted misinterpretations of his quoted words out of context.

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

A man reaps the good or bad fruit from good or bad IDEAS he sows
.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2020 5:50:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
To all, Anon/Noah made some serious spelling and grammar errors in the OP. Pretend you are spies in the light trying to decode the errors. God made both Moses and Paul stutterers to trust in God and not man. Aaron was given to Moses and the Saints were given to Paul to help them in their weaknesses. God in His mercy will call someone to organize all of the compartmentalized posts of Anon/Noah to increase synergy of the ideas and correct Anon/Noah "stuttering" fingers that force the errors to glorify God. The thought is what matters and not all the physical human errors. The new Aaron and Saints will glorify God since the ideas come from God and not Anon/Noah. Ingenious method to glorify God, Just like God did with Moses and Paul. The real power of God will be released when the ideas are succinctly organized and given to the insider networks very selectively in an organized way. God knows what He-She is doing. Anon/Noah is merely a guest at the table of God. Yahweh is doing all the taking. Yahushua used the same methods of revelation.

Anon/Noah is still using the jalopy computer to learn patience and trust God. In his life, He always bought whatever he needed and wanted and was very impatient to his "goal setting" ways that money can buy to succeed. God put a stop to his goal setting attitude. Money is very deceitful when we are trapped in the dragon and 2-beast system. He grew up in wealth with gold fingers, So to speak.

He is learning patience in the "wisdom processes" after he shifted from heaven 4 years ago to the sea of glass of prayer, Belief, And first-hand miracles of evidence in May of 2018, Especially in past life cleansing by Moby Dick in January-February, 2020:

James 1:2-8

My brethren, Count it all joy when you fall into various trials [jalopy computer of Anon/Noah],
knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, That you may be perfect and complete, Lacking nothing [without the sins of dumb ideas by renewing the mind].
If any of you lacks wisdom [knowledge of God],
let him ask of God, Who gives to all liberally and without reproach [by His everlasting mercy],
and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, With no doubting, For he who doubts is like a wave of the sea [soul emotions. No evidence = Doubts in the heart = no repentance = no first hand miracles = unbelief]
driven and tossed by the wind [Spirit of God in darkness with no light. Sailing in the moonlight of God using black grace sex]
For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double-minded man [stuck between black grace and white grace simultaneously and is lukewarm, Neither hot nor cold in his heart],
unstable in all his ways.

God is light released by Holy Ghost sex and prayer.
DDO is not lukewarm.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2020 4:20:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
To all, Anon/Noah made some serious spelling and grammar errors in the OP. Pretend you are spies in the light trying to decode the errors. God made both Moses and Paul stutterers to trust in God and not man. Aaron was given to Moses and the Saints were given to Paul to help them in their weaknesses. God in His mercy will call someone to organize all of the compartmentalized posts of Anon/Noah to increase synergy of the ideas and correct Anon/Noah "stuttering" fingers that force the errors to glorify God. The thought is what matters and not all the physical human errors. The new Aaron and Saints will glorify God since the ideas come from God and not Anon/Noah. Ingenious method to glorify God, Just like God did with Moses and Paul. The real power of God will be released when the ideas are succinctly organized and given to the insider networks very selectively in an organized way. God knows what He-She is doing. Anon/Noah is merely a guest at the table of God. Yahweh is doing all the taking. Yahushua used the same methods of revelation.

Anon/Noah is still using the jalopy computer to learn patience and trust God. In his life, He always bought whatever he needed and wanted and was very impatient to his "goal setting" ways that money can buy to succeed. God put a stop to his goal setting attitude. Money is very deceitful when we are trapped in the dragon and 2-beast system. He grew up in wealth with gold fingers, So to speak.

He is learning patience in the "wisdom processes" after he shifted from heaven 4 years ago to the sea of glass of prayer, Belief, And first-hand miracles of evidence in May of 2018, Especially in past life cleansing by Moby Dick in January-February, 2020:

James 1:2-8

My brethren, Count it all joy when you fall into various trials [jalopy computer of Anon/Noah],
knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, That you may be perfect and complete, Lacking nothing [without the sins of dumb ideas by renewing the mind].
If any of you lacks wisdom [knowledge of God],
let him ask of God, Who gives to all liberally and without reproach [by His everlasting mercy],
and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, With no doubting, For he who doubts is like a wave of the sea [soul emotions. No evidence = Doubts in the heart = no repentance = no first hand miracles = unbelief]
driven and tossed by the wind [Spirit of God in darkness with no light. Sailing in the moonlight of God using black grace sex]
For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double-minded man [stuck between black grace and white grace simultaneously and is lukewarm, Neither hot nor cold in his heart],
unstable in all his ways.

God is light released by Holy Ghost sex and prayer.
DDO is not lukewarm.

We know you are committed Anon. We have your confession.
Anon wrote:Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2020 7:29:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The rainbow covenant is a commitment to white grace light. The Luciferians are more committed to their covenant of blackt grace light. Sacrificing their own children to the Infinite Creator takes far more commitment. Congratulations! They succeeded by black grace power of God through faith and hope to move all the money power to the reincarnated occult goats of Israel. Praise God.

That said, Their evidence is stronger by visiting with the Sons and Daughter of God born immortal and the ETs who pop in for visits. The Luciferians have been spending thousands of years discrediting Yahweh as secret moles based on the invalid "perceptions" existing in the third heaven. In contrast, Anon/Noah has desired to know the meaning of the Bible for 44 years.

No blame, Shame, Or guilt placed on blind people, Including Anon/Noah, Until four years ago when he started learning revelations by Holy Ghost sex. Been quite the predestinated roller coaster ride for 150, 000+ years to know good and evil to be translated into a God with elect reincarnated Israel. Running away like Jonah will fail. Israel is NOT "normal" 7. 4+ billion Gentile. A prophet is a prophet and cannot change that truth. Hop on the roller-coaster ride of predestination and accept your identity. Don't worry. Be happy. No physical gloom
and doom. Metaphors of the heart at war. Cool, Huh?
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.