Jump to topic:

Ulimate Revelation of Truth

anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2020 9:37:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The "Still Small Voice" of God is identical for black grace and white grace. The voice is the Most High God with no feelings nor frequency.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2020 9:47:03 PM
The top Luciferians know the "Still Small Voice" of darkness outside of mortal law. There are no mortal laws in eternity. They know God's Eternal Voice inside the darkness. They know and trust voice of God by covenant. They sacrificed all their feelings to know the truth, Hoping those feelings will return with greater love than mortals. True! They will receive the awesome love of God in their souls just as the Sons and Daughters of God born immortal promised them. However, It will not be done by genetic reengineering, But by translation of Israel and the resurrection of the Gentiles.

Anon/Noah hears the "identical" Still Small Voice of God in the light believing the ideas of Christ by seeing the valid evidence. Anon/Noah is waiting for "Pentecost unconditional love of God" as a mortal after the intellectual cleansing of the heart is completed in the light.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2020 10:28:28 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
The top Luciferians know the "Still Small Voice" of darkness outside of mortal law. There are no mortal laws in eternity. They know God's Eternal Voice inside the darkness. They know and trust voice of God by covenant. They sacrificed all their feelings to know the truth, Hoping those feelings will return with greater love than mortals. True! They will receive the awesome love of God in their souls just as the Sons and Daughters of God born immortal promised them. However, It will not be done by genetic reengineering, But by translation of Israel and the resurrection of the Gentiles.

Anon/Noah hears the "identical" Still Small Voice of God in the light believing the ideas of Christ by seeing the valid evidence. Anon/Noah is waiting for "Pentecost unconditional love of God" as a mortal after the intellectual cleansing of the heart is completed in the light.

You are a pathological liar hiding behind your mental illness.
You confessed several times you have never head the audible voice of God.

Anon wrote: I have never heard the audible voice of God even once in my life. My guide has been the scriptures using the light of God using the Logos Word of Reason that is accessible to everyone.

When is the last time you spoke truthfully?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2020 2:36:44 AM
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

Fixed typo.
You confessed several times you have never heard the audible voice of God.

Anon wrote: I have never heard the audible voice of God even once in my life. My guide has been the scriptures using the light of God using the Logos Word of Reason that is accessible to everyone.

When is the last time you spoke truthfully?
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2020 10:27:05 PM
Harikrish wrote:

Anon/Noah does not lie, But when he does believe anything, He believes it is true. Hot or cold idea. He is not lukewarm.

If an idea does not fit the spiritual science test and valid evidence proves the idea is false, He will rejects the idea, But only if the existence of valid evidence warrants belief. In other words, He never believes the "opinions" of men or women, Whoever they are. He follows the evidence wherever it leads him, While walking in the light.

If God throws him into the darkness of night, And he starts getting headaches in the third eye of the pineal gland, He prays to God to turn on the light to increase his knowledge of God. He will not believe any principle is "true" unless the God turns on the light. The headache are caused by crashing direction of light in his brain. He will wait patiently for the light and has ZERO Doubt God will answers his prayers.

The occults uses drugs to remove all white light so they can get closer to the eternal black grace of the Still Small Voice to remove all the white light grace to feel at peace in the Still Small Voice of God, Increasing God's power as a single goal on their "tricycle" of baby power. Different kind of peace from God the world offers in the dragon and 2-beast system of counterfeit love, Fear, And guilt.

John 14:27 NKJV
Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, Neither let it be afraid.

Perfected love removes all fear and retains the emotions of love simultaneously. One does not need to remove all emotions to be at peace in the dark Still Small Voice as the Luciferians teach about black grace, Which is true, With the covenanted hope of possessing God's love emotions in the future. Which is a true, But the hope lacks the true knowledge by white grace Holy Ghost sex. All other sex is spiritually adultery to God and does not produce the spiritual fruit by correct repentance to know God and increase in the knowledge of God daily as Anon/Noah is demonstrating by example.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2020 12:55:52 AM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:

Anon/Noah does not lie, But when he does believe anything, He believes it is true. Hot or cold idea. He is not lukewarm.

If an idea does not fit the spiritual science test and valid evidence proves the idea is false, He will rejects the idea, But only if the existence of valid evidence warrants belief. In other words, He never believes the "opinions" of men or women, Whoever they are. He follows the evidence wherever it leads him, While walking in the light.

If God throws him into the darkness of night, And he starts getting headaches in the third eye of the pineal gland, He prays to God to turn on the light to increase his knowledge of God. He will not believe any principle is "true" unless the God turns on the light. The headache are caused by crashing direction of light in his brain. He will wait patiently for the light and has ZERO Doubt God will answers his prayers.

So explain these lies.

Anon is a pathological liar hiding behind his mental illness.

Here is a list of his lies.

1. He has repeatedly lied about standing on the sea of glass.
According to scriptures the sea of glass mentioned in Revelation is in front of God's throne in the third heaven?

Anon said he has only been to the first heaven.

Anon wrote: I said I live in the first heaven. I have never been to the third heaven because I am not translated yet without tasting death like Enoch or Melchizedek.

2. Anon has repeatedly lied God told him this and that. But when asked to produce a recording of God's voice confessed it was a lie.

3. Anon has repeatedly lied humans are evil but changed his mind when confronted by the genocidal actions of the God of the bible.
Anon wrote: Humans are "blinded by God" and not responsible for the evil. God is.

4. Anon repeatedly lied about the bible being his guide.
Anon wrote: We only need the Bible and the light of God that has no darkness to know how to become gods and goddesses. We have all the words we need.
But then confessed all his biblical ideas come from masturbating.
Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

5. Anon lied Christians removed the concept of reincarnation from the bible.
Anon wrote: Christianity has the weakest ideas on the planet because they removed reincarnation, Making it impossible for reincarnated Israel to grow up into Gods and Goddesses.
Actually Anon argued Christianity teaches reincarnation about a year ago.

Anon wrote: are those who want to be gods and goddesses. Christianity was set by the Lord for those who wanted to be angels before they were born. Jerimiah was called to be a prophet or predestinated to be translated from mortality to immortality to be a god. Reincarnation is true and the Bible teaches it. John the Baptist was Elijah the prophet. All of Israel and all prophet will be reincarnated during the third temple era to be gods and goddesses. The little horn in Daniel is Christ speaking from the kingdom of God in our hearts to the ETs and the occult to bless the whole world. God lives inside us and the inner kingdom of God is "little" compared to the physical universe.

6. Anon even lies about his family.

The grand daughter of Anon/Noah that hears God's audible voice every other day and walks in the light, Drew a picture by her heart by graphical imagery to open Anon/Noah's mind. He saw in a flash of light by her artwork 3 years ago reincarnation and resurrection. Therefore, God changed his mind about reincarnation, And afterwards God has provided proof after proof from the Bible it was removed in 556 AD by the Catholic Corrupters who followed the directions of God to extend the Cosmic War to the 20th century to end over the next 50 years by freewill belief without a gloom and doom physical apocalyptic war. No. The words in the Bible are metaphors and parables of the good and evil ideas in our hearts at war. Reincarnated occult Israel will nuke all the evil ideas in their hearts to become the future Gods and Goddesses of immortality.

Even here you cannot get your story straight. You said it was your daughter who was hearing audible voices from God. You gave her age as 30 when asked by Harikrish. Now you changed it to your granddaughter.
You are a mentally ill pathological liar. You cannot even recognize your family. Lol!

Post#40 title Acts1 Altered.
http://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4345384/
Anon wrote: For example, The following event in his life is interesting, But it is not first-hand evidence to create faith in God. His daughter told him yesterday she hears the audible voice of God every other day. Anon/Noah has been teaching his children the knowledge of God he is learning from Yahweh on DDO. She believes without doubts. Therefore, God talks to her.

7. Anon has repeatedly mentioned ET in his posts and said they will make some major disclosures.

Anon wrote: ETs have no such philosophy. They focus on facts and truth. They do not create false narratives to control and rob the people. They have put 110% of their faith in Ra and the Law of One. They protect will and choice and not feelings. The contradicting philosophy will collide, And if the Jewish international bankers don't change, The truth will clobber them. Not the ETs, But the truth in Daniel. The ETs have the truth about soul feelings behind their cause. Occult Israel does not.
But when he was pushed by Harikrish he capitulated.
First God seeks permission from the ETs.
Anon wrote: Then Yahweh by default has permission from the ETs and Luciferians to reveal the truth privately to DDO as Anon/Noah is doing from the sea of glass--like Quantum Mechanics.
Now he claims even the ETs are deceived after hundreds of posts declaring their advanced techolology and superior intelligence.

Anon wrote: And my point is to prepare everyone to not freak out in fear because the Bible has the truth in the light, Not the ETs. They don't know what is happening either.
I will spend the time quoting the Bible, But you need to know I am not trying to prove anything to you, Which is why I use the Bible in such a limited way. All you need to know is the ETs are deceived. They have very advanced technology to bless the world, Such as free energy, But their philosophy about God is wrong.

This is just a short list of all the lies Anon has posted on DDO.
He confessed to 3 past failed lives and in his present life he suffers from mental illness went financually bankrupts and struggled for over 43 years to make sense of the bible and his repeated failed lives.
And like all desperate and lost people turned to Christianity.
We now have another Christian worldview shared by Anon in his confessions. Anon like all the other Christian perverts that Harikrish has exposed is a masturbator.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual therapist.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2020 5:19:30 AM
Harikrish wrote:

So explain these lies.

Yahweh says every man is a liar because they have the dragon and 2-beast system in their hearts. God the Father and angels (who are resurrected humans of the past) do not have any dragon by translation or the resurrection. No one from the third heaven lies. Only man living as a mortal lies. Anon/Noah does not like the darkness that creates headaches by lies in society. God does not like lies either. God says lies are one of the 7 deadly sins He hates. Israel is supposed to overcome the dragon of lies and not die of old age to become Gods and Goddesses.

The 9th commandment is to not bear false witness against our neighbors. God did not say, "You shall not lie".

Mortals lie. Duh! The Most High Still Small Voice in eternity can lie. Duh! The most High God can do whatever He-She wants--including lying. He-She does not live in the frequency of immortality. He-She lives in eternity. We are all part of the Infinite Creator of eternity and if He-She wants us to lie to know good and evil, He will blind us and cause us to lie. Therefore, We can repent of the bad ideas causing the lies. The Father and His Sons and Daughters born immortal do not lie.

All 7. 4+ billion Gentiles-Angel-Dogs will experience 100% of their lies burned out of their hearts in the resurrection to enjoy "activities" in the third heaven, Suffering loss of light in the resurrection, As Christ will come as a thief in the night and steal all the lies. The third heaven is cleansed of lies. Mortality is unclean with lies.

In mortality, God barters lies for repentance before the resurrection. Repentance is a cost like "spiritual money". Repentance is a good deal for Israel to become Gods and Goddesses by overcoming the dragon of darkness and not dying of old age by removing all lies from the heart.

Believe it or not, Repentance of bad ideas is what the anointing of Christ teaches from the OT by metaphors to explain what is in our hearts. Peope are metaphors of ideas from a Metaphysical Most High God in eternity with no frequency. The father of lies, The "God of death of old age", Is in everyone's heart of darkness. God knows this is true. He will lie and kill "body vehicles" in the flesh to protect His true Biblical objectives to end the Comic War slowly and methodically over the next 50 years. Moonlight deceptions are the foundation of the reincarnation woman in Rev 12.

Reincarnation Woman
https://www. Eioiobon. Te. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342712/

Israel is commanded to overcome all lies by translation. Repent of all lies and Live. Ezekiel 18 is a summary of translation:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342712/
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2020 5:33:33 AM
Anon/Noah has been working through the lies in his heart starting 4 years ago in the first heaven using Holy Ghost sex taught by Christ. He is walking on a very straight, Narrow, And difficult path to become a God in immortality serving the Infinite Creator of eternity, The Most High God, The Still Small Voice of both darkness and light, Spiritual night and day, Good and evil ideas, By the Most High God's software programming methods beyond the will of man. Would you expect anything different than removing all lies by translation?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2020 3:36:27 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Anon/Noah has been working through the lies in his heart starting 4 years ago in the first heaven using Holy Ghost sex taught by Christ. He is walking on a very straight, Narrow, And difficult path to become a God in immortality serving the Infinite Creator of eternity, The Most High God, The Still Small Voice of both darkness and light, Spiritual night and day, Good and evil ideas, By the Most High God's software programming methods beyond the will of man. Would you expect anything different than removing all lies by translation?

So the lies are in your heart which is the core of your being. You are rotten to the core.

Now you are getting frequent headaches. So you are being punished for your lies.

Anon wrote: God throws him into the darkness of night, And he starts getting headaches in the third eye of the pineal gland, He prays to God to turn on the light to increase his knowledge of God. He will not believe any principle is "true" unless the God turns on the light. The headache are caused by crashing direction of light in his brain. He will wait patiently for the light and has ZERO Doubt God will answers his prayers.

Before you were suffering from constipation.
Anon wrote: For example, When I first came in here, I did not poop for 17 days. God removed the poop from my intestines supernaturally. 17=1+7=8 8=translation. I had no pain or discomfort. In fact, I liked not going to the bathroom but still eating like a pig. I cannot stop what God wants to do with me. This is only one example of physical evidence God has given me to keep walking in the light.

Add to that your mental illness and financually bankruptcy and 3 past failed lives.
It's all Karmic Justice.

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God is not to be mocked. Whatever a man sows, He will reap in return.

Anon is a pathological liar hiding behind his mental illness.

Here is a list of his lies.

1. He has repeatedly lied about standing on the sea of glass.
According to scriptures the sea of glass mentioned in Revelation is in front of God's throne in the third heaven?

Anon said he has only been to the first heaven.

Anon wrote: I said I live in the first heaven. I have never been to the third heaven because I am not translated yet without tasting death like Enoch or Melchizedek.

2. Anon has repeatedly lied God told him this and that. But when asked to produce a recording of God's voice confessed it was a lie.

3. Anon has repeatedly lied humans are evil but changed his mind when confronted by the genocidal actions of the God of the bible.
Anon wrote: Humans are "blinded by God" and not responsible for the evil. God is.

4. Anon repeatedly lied about the bible being his guide.
Anon wrote: We only need the Bible and the light of God that has no darkness to know how to become gods and goddesses. We have all the words we need.
But then confessed all his biblical ideas come from masturbating.
Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

5. Anon lied Christians removed the concept of reincarnation from the bible.
Anon wrote: Christianity has the weakest ideas on the planet because they removed reincarnation, Making it impossible for reincarnated Israel to grow up into Gods and Goddesses.
Actually Anon argued Christianity teaches reincarnation about a year ago.

Anon wrote: are those who want to be gods and goddesses. Christianity was set by the Lord for those who wanted to be angels before they were born. Jerimiah was called to be a prophet or predestinated to be translated from mortality to immortality to be a god. Reincarnation is true and the Bible teaches it. John the Baptist was Elijah the prophet. All of Israel and all prophet will be reincarnated during the third temple era to be gods and goddesses. The little horn in Daniel is Christ speaking from the kingdom of God in our hearts to the ETs and the occult to bless the whole world. God lives inside us and the inner kingdom of God is "little" compared to the physical universe.

6. Anon even lies about his family.

The grand daughter of Anon/Noah that hears God's audible voice every other day and walks in the light, Drew a picture by her heart by graphical imagery to open Anon/Noah's mind. He saw in a flash of light by her artwork 3 years ago reincarnation and resurrection. Therefore, God changed his mind about reincarnation, And afterwards God has provided proof after proof from the Bible it was removed in 556 AD by the Catholic Corrupters who followed the directions of God to extend the Cosmic War to the 20th century to end over the next 50 years by freewill belief without a gloom and doom physical apocalyptic war. No. The words in the Bible are metaphors and parables of the good and evil ideas in our hearts at war. Reincarnated occult Israel will nuke all the evil ideas in their hearts to become the future Gods and Goddesses of immortality.

Even here you cannot get your story straight. You said it was your daughter who was hearing audible voices from God. You gave her age as 30 when asked by Harikrish. Now you changed it to your granddaughter.
You are a mentally ill pathological liar. You cannot even recognize your family. Lol!

Post#40 title Acts1 Altered.
http://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4345384/
Anon wrote: For example, The following event in his life is interesting, But it is not first-hand evidence to create faith in God. His daughter told him yesterday she hears the audible voice of God every other day. Anon/Noah has been teaching his children the knowledge of God he is learning from Yahweh on DDO. She believes without doubts. Therefore, God talks to her.

7. Anon has repeatedly mentioned ET in his posts and said they will make some major disclosures.

Anon wrote: ETs have no such philosophy. They focus on facts and truth. They do not create false narratives to control and rob the people. They have put 110% of their faith in Ra and the Law of One. They protect will and choice and not feelings. The contradicting philosophy will collide, And if the Jewish international bankers don't change, The truth will clobber them. Not the ETs, But the truth in Daniel. The ETs have the truth about soul feelings behind their cause. Occult Israel does not.
But when he was pushed by Harikrish he capitulated.
First God seeks permission from the ETs.
Anon wrote: Then Yahweh by default has permission from the ETs and Luciferians to reveal the truth privately to DDO as Anon/Noah is doing from the sea of glass--like Quantum Mechanics.
Now he claims even the ETs are deceived after hundreds of posts declaring their advanced techolology and superior intelligence.

Anon wrote: And my point is to prepare everyone to not freak out in fear because the Bible has the truth in the light, Not the ETs. They don't know what is happening either.
I will spend the time quoting the Bible, But you need to know I am not trying to prove anything to you, Which is why I use the Bible in such a limited way. All you need to know is the ETs are deceived. They have very advanced technology to bless the world, Such as free energy, But their philosophy about God is wrong.

This is just a short list of all the lies Anon has posted on DDO.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual therapist.
WisdomOfAges
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2020 9:55:52 PM
"TRUTH" GOD is a Comic Book PUPPET TOY. . . Fabricated by humans as a TOOL to MURDER the OPEN MIND and reduce it to a petty dumbed and numbed down slave drone status. . . OBEY YOU UTTER IMBECILE or SUFFER. . . This is the mantra of the Abrahamic GOD hoaxes. . . 3 utterly useless PUPPET TOYS of the INFECTED Middle East
mind. . .

Very CLEVER these totally psychotic preaching PARASITE VAMPIRES are too HYPNOTIZE and BRAINWASH stupid weak minded humans into slavery of another humans GOD
hoax invention! The HUMAN plays GOD in the name of his GOD invented hoax!

IF YOU BELIEVE in any of these 3 Abrahamic GODS. . YOU are a MURDERER. . . A worthless slave drone who destroys the OPEN MIND for the sake of YOUR petty and
pathetic EGO. . . YOU are among the greatest DISGRACES of human treachery ever
conceived. . . = ABRAHAMIC GOD HOAXES = Jew GOD - JESUS fool - ALLAH trash. . .
3 utterly worthless Comic Book PUPPET TOY CHARACTERS. . . OBEY FOOL. . . Disgusting

If there is a "GOD" it? Would instantly vaporize every human that has used IT as an
excuse to trick others into slavery and servitude. . . WORSE is that these parasite
BELIEVERS totally reduce the HUMAN LIFE FORM into a worthless piece of garbage.

YES FOOL YOUR BRAIN AND BODY are a disgarce to the Abrahamic GODS. . . OK then
get rid of it and DROP DEAD idiot. . . If your existence as a HUMAN is that bad. . GET
out of it. . NOW! Why wait until YOU DROP DEAD anyway! Born SINNER?

This is what these PARASITE PREACHERS stuff between weak minded human ears. . .
YOU are a FOOL. . A worthless SINNER. . . You deserve PUNISHMENT and SUFFERING for
even existing. . . . Therefor it makes PERFECT SENSE that all the Abrahamic GOD worshippers get the HELL OFF EARTH. . . = 4 billion fools. . Great that leaves 3 billion
non CONTAMINATED HUMANS to go forward. . Let the ABRAHAMICS ROT on their
own world. . . A world of HATRED-DEATH and DESTRUCTION. . . . Never ending conflict

GET LOST Abrahamics. . . . . You do not DESERVE to EXIST HERE on EARTH. . So go. . . Go to
your petty GOD HOAX. . . On another world. . . Especially one that is barren of LIFE. . .
which is how EARTH will end up if these Middle East PARASITE VAMPIRE GOD
drones get control. . . DEATH to ALL. . . In the name of their GOD comic book puppet toy
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2020 11:53:20 PM
WisdomOfAges wrote:
"TRUTH" GOD is a Comic Book PUPPET TOY. . . Fabricated by humans as a TOOL to MURDER the OPEN MIND and reduce it to a petty dumbed and numbed down slave drone status. . . OBEY YOU UTTER IMBECILE or SUFFER. . . This is the mantra of the Abrahamic GOD hoaxes. . . 3 utterly useless PUPPET TOYS of the INFECTED Middle East
mind. . .

Very CLEVER these totally psychotic preaching PARASITE VAMPIRES are too HYPNOTIZE and BRAINWASH stupid weak minded humans into slavery of another humans GOD
hoax invention! The HUMAN plays GOD in the name of his GOD invented hoax!

IF YOU BELIEVE in any of these 3 Abrahamic GODS. . YOU are a MURDERER. . . A worthless slave drone who destroys the OPEN MIND for the sake of YOUR petty and
pathetic EGO. . . YOU are among the greatest DISGRACES of human treachery ever
conceived. . . = ABRAHAMIC GOD HOAXES = Jew GOD - JESUS fool - ALLAH trash. . .
3 utterly worthless Comic Book PUPPET TOY CHARACTERS. . . OBEY FOOL. . . Disgusting

If there is a "GOD" it? Would instantly vaporize every human that has used IT as an
excuse to trick others into slavery and servitude. . . WORSE is that these parasite
BELIEVERS totally reduce the HUMAN LIFE FORM into a worthless piece of garbage.

YES FOOL YOUR BRAIN AND BODY are a disgarce to the Abrahamic GODS. . . OK then
get rid of it and DROP DEAD idiot. . . If your existence as a HUMAN is that bad. . GET
out of it. . NOW! Why wait until YOU DROP DEAD anyway! Born SINNER?

This is what these PARASITE PREACHERS stuff between weak minded human ears. . .
YOU are a FOOL. . A worthless SINNER. . . You deserve PUNISHMENT and SUFFERING for
even existing. . . . Therefor it makes PERFECT SENSE that all the Abrahamic GOD worshippers get the HELL OFF EARTH. . . = 4 billion fools. . Great that leaves 3 billion
non CONTAMINATED HUMANS to go forward. . Let the ABRAHAMICS ROT on their
own world. . . A world of HATRED-DEATH and DESTRUCTION. . . . Never ending conflict

GET LOST Abrahamics. . . . . You do not DESERVE to EXIST HERE on EARTH. . So go. . . Go to
your petty GOD HOAX. . . On another world. . . Especially one that is barren of LIFE. . .
which is how EARTH will end up if these Middle East PARASITE VAMPIRE GOD
drones get control. . . DEATH to ALL. . . In the name of their GOD comic book puppet toy

You appear to hate yourself more than those comic gods. Is it true the doctor slapped your mommy when you were born for bringing such an ugly child into the world?
WisdomOfAges
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2020 10:17:54 PM
WORTHLESS WORDS. . . . Vomited by a typical BRAINWASHED slave drone of some Abrahamic GOD hoax CULT. . .

YOUR MIND is owned by some CULT PREACHER. . . Go pray now. . . Confess. . . Admit you
are a "BORN SINNER". . . Then drown in your Comic Book Bible? Torah? Quran?
the LOOK in the MIRROR to see a CONDEMNED SINNER. . . The fall on the ground and
beg like a dog for mercy. . . . Go on waste YOUR LIFE worshipping some PUPPET CLOWN GOD TOY. . . . How many lives have YOU DESTROYED with your idiotic disgusting DOGMA and puppet GOD trash HOAX? You are truly among the greatest DISGRACE of HUMANS to exist on this extraordinary world. . . A TRUE THREAT to HUMAN INNOVATION and EXPANSION beyond these utterly PATHETIC GOD PUPPET TOYS. . . .

beg your GOD to remove YOU from this world and put YOU in a BARREN WORLD
without any LIFE at all. . This is what YOU offer humanity. . . The ABYSS of EMPTINESS
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2020 11:48:05 PM
WisdomOfAges wrote:
WORTHLESS WORDS. . . . Vomited by a typical BRAINWASHED slave drone of some Abrahamic GOD hoax CULT. . .

YOUR MIND is owned by some CULT PREACHER. . . Go pray now. . . Confess. . . Admit you
are a "BORN SINNER". . . Then drown in your Comic Book Bible? Torah? Quran?
the LOOK in the MIRROR to see a CONDEMNED SINNER. . . The fall on the ground and
beg like a dog for mercy. . . . Go on waste YOUR LIFE worshipping some PUPPET CLOWN GOD TOY. . . . How many lives have YOU DESTROYED with your idiotic disgusting DOGMA and puppet GOD trash HOAX? You are truly among the greatest DISGRACE of HUMANS to exist on this extraordinary world. . . A TRUE THREAT to HUMAN INNOVATION and EXPANSION beyond these utterly PATHETIC GOD PUPPET TOYS. . . .

beg your GOD to remove YOU from this world and put YOU in a BARREN WORLD
without any LIFE at all. . This is what YOU offer humanity. . . The ABYSS of EMPTINESS

You must be the most miserable toilet retrieved fetus survivor.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.