Total Posts:21|Showing Posts:1-21
Jump to topic:

HUMAITIES future. . . Without Abrahamic GODS =?

WisdomOfAges
Posts: 962
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2020 10:34:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
AMAZING!

Imagine EARTH without the MURDER and DESTRUCTION promoted by the HYPNOTIZED
and BRAINWASHED Abrahamic GOD slave drones. . .

A child can WONDER and EXPLORE without being beaten-raped-imprisoned-tortured by the Temple-Church-Mosque psychopaths. . . . Curiosity is optimized and encouraged. . .
espedially to use their FRESH IMAGINATION to discover possibilities to consider as they experience more information and living WITHOUT the FEAR - INTIMIDATION - VIOLENCE that is mandated by psychotic DOGMA human parasites attach to their pathetic puppet GOD TOY. . . FREE WILL. . . OPEN THOUGHT. . . CONSIDER the many POSSIBILITIES of anything without the OPPRESSION and SUFFERING given to them
for NOT CONFORMING to the CAGE Religious psychopath parasites create in the
weak and vulnerable MINDS of CHILDREN. . .

MURDERERS they are. . . These Abrahamic GOD VOMITING PARASITES. . . Sending their
CHILDREN to their DEATHS over some Comic Book GOD invented HOAX. . . Disgusting

EARTH and all creatures will THRIVE unlike any time in existence when the ABRAHAMIC
GOD GARBAGE is flushed out of human consiousness. . .
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2020 1:49:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
WisdomOfAges wrote:
AMAZING!

Imagine EARTH without the MURDER and DESTRUCTION promoted by the HYPNOTIZED
and BRAINWASHED Abrahamic GOD slave drones. . .

A child can WONDER and EXPLORE without being beaten-raped-imprisoned-tortured by the Temple-Church-Mosque psychopaths. . . . Curiosity is optimized and encouraged. . .
espedially to use their FRESH IMAGINATION to discover possibilities to consider as they experience more information and living WITHOUT the FEAR - INTIMIDATION - VIOLENCE that is mandated by psychotic DOGMA human parasites attach to their pathetic puppet GOD TOY. . . FREE WILL. . . OPEN THOUGHT. . . CONSIDER the many POSSIBILITIES of anything without the OPPRESSION and SUFFERING given to them
for NOT CONFORMING to the CAGE Religious psychopath parasites create in the
weak and vulnerable MINDS of CHILDREN. . .

MURDERERS they are. . . These Abrahamic GOD VOMITING PARASITES. . . Sending their
CHILDREN to their DEATHS over some Comic Book GOD invented HOAX. . . Disgusting

EARTH and all creatures will THRIVE unlike any time in existence when the ABRAHAMIC
GOD GARBAGE is flushed out of human consiousness. . .

The worse you can wish on anyone is to wish on them what happened to you. You were flushed down the toilet by mommy because you turned out such an ugly child and daddy insisted!
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2020 5:03:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Astro2 wrote:
Lol

Like 6:31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.

That is what they say about scriptures. You are damned if you do and damned if you don't.
WisdomOfAges
Posts: 962
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2020 11:14:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
DO the RIGHT. . . . . Thing. . . . Flush the Abrahamic GODS, Comic Book Torah, Bible, Quran, And
retarded DOGMA the parasite human preachers of these 3 CULTS VOMIT. . . Down a TOILET

and YOU will THIVE! No not really. . . YOU are HYPNOTIZED to OBEY. . . So bark like a DOG
and roll over to serve YOUR MASTER. . . Some circus clown Abrahamic GOD con artist LIAR.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2020 1:13:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Ks1Astro wrote:
Yep.
My Twitter is acting weird so that"s why I"m on my second account.

I recognized the name. You must get a healthy dose of Trump on Twitter. Lol!
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2020 8:50:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Ks1Astro wrote:
Definitely I only follow politic talking people on my twitter.
MAGA

My nephew gave me hell for liking Trump because my stocks are doing very well. Does he have a point?
Astro2
Posts: 67
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2020 10:12:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
No! Enjoy your stocks now Hari because after trump leaves office in 2024 it"s going to go down. Hard.
But let me guess. . . He thinks trump is a racist.
Don jr should run after his father leaves office.
Continue the tradition.
WisdomOfAges
Posts: 962
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2020 5:14:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
LIKE YOU and every HUMAN on this planet. . . TEMPORARY is the "TRUTH"

Trump and his generation will VANISH from existence by MID CENTURY or well before
and like all the other HUMANS with worthless IDIOTIC TITLES he will be forgotten. . .
or become a footnote for future JOKES. . . Like he is now!

TRUMP's impact is TEMPORARY also. . As he has attacked amd altered or descarded the
efforts of those before him. . . The same will occur for his so called TRIUMPS. . . The market
will CRASH. . As it has forever in all human civilizations. . . And resources for sustainability
of the human species will become marginalized. . . The BILLIONS of LOCUSTS now ravaging Africa and the Middle East is just the tip of the onslaught NATURE will do to HUMANITY. . TRUMP has made it clear that EARTH is just fine and ABUDANCE not an
issue. . . . TRUE. . For the small percentage of the 7 billion humans that exist NOW. . . .

That leaves at least 4 billion humans who are STRUGGLING to ponder what comes after the OMNIPOTENT TRUMP? A BERNIE type who will completely UNDO what
TRUMP has done. . . Remove the WALL. . . Give anyone FREE medical. . Food. . Education. . .
+++ till that ideology is TRASHED. . .

IT"s all a GAME OF THRONES. . . And CHINA is quetly on the move in EXPANSION throughout the PACIFIC. . . And wherever they DOMINATE the existing culture is
completely marginalized. . . Just like a NORTH KOREA state of existence. . . OBEY or
be PUNISHED. . . The CHINESE could care less about others culture they want absolute
CONTROL. . . And with 4x the population of AMERICA. . They will dominate in TIME. . .

BUT YOU and TRUMP. . . BERNIE. . . PELOSI will be faded memory. . . TRUMP is TEMPORARY
and like the EMPERORS of ANCIENT ROME. . . Will come and go. . . As will the construct
of DEMOCRACY. . . The ILLUSION that only a few can optimize. . . The rest are slaves of
a SYSTEM that relegates the masses to slavery. . . SOS!

In time the current trending GODS will join TRUMP and other so called world leaders
in some storybook. . . . Destined to fade from human consciousness. . .

Where will humanity go. . . . Most likely BACKWARDS to the familiar FEAR-INTIMIDATION
and VIOLENCE platform for power and control. . . An expanded CHINA / N KOREA on
a global scale!

Those humans who are not trapped in the MAZE of BS vomited by MEDIA - GOVERNMENT PUPPETS - and RELIGIOUS parasites will THRIVE and make the most
of their TEMPORARY EXISTENCE in this most EXTRAORDINARY FORM OF LIFE labeled
HUMAN. . . But most will SUFFER and perish without ever experiencing the amazing
IMAGINATION and UNIVERSE we inhabit for such a short time. . . .
Astro2
Posts: 67
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2020 8:35:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hari look up some conservative youtubers like Ben Shapiro or Steven crowder once you see the truth you"ll break what the hateful media says about my president, Our president.
I always CNN and other networking media always downed Trump ALL the time. Just look at his replies for his random twitter tweets (which are funny by the way) you see people hating and bastardizing him. Many claim to be Christians but Christians shouldn"t hold hate in their hearts like they do. I was a little 12 year old I could see that it was set up against Not even trump just republicans, I am now a 16 year old time (Time flys by fast).

Hari I made this paragraph because I care about you. I don"t want you dislike our president he is just trying to help us.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2020 10:02:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
WisdomOfAges wrote:
LIKE YOU and every HUMAN on this planet. . . TEMPORARY is the "TRUTH"

Trump and his generation will VANISH from existence by MID CENTURY or well before
and like all the other HUMANS with worthless IDIOTIC TITLES he will be forgotten. . .
or become a footnote for future JOKES. . . Like he is now!

TRUMP's impact is TEMPORARY also. . As he has attacked amd altered or descarded the
efforts of those before him. . . The same will occur for his so called TRIUMPS. . . The market
will CRASH. . As it has forever in all human civilizations. . . And resources for sustainability
of the human species will become marginalized. . . The BILLIONS of LOCUSTS now ravaging Africa and the Middle East is just the tip of the onslaught NATURE will do to HUMANITY. . TRUMP has made it clear that EARTH is just fine and ABUDANCE not an
issue. . . . TRUE. . For the small percentage of the 7 billion humans that exist NOW. . . .

That leaves at least 4 billion humans who are STRUGGLING to ponder what comes after the OMNIPOTENT TRUMP? A BERNIE type who will completely UNDO what
TRUMP has done. . . Remove the WALL. . . Give anyone FREE medical. . Food. . Education. . .
+++ till that ideology is TRASHED. . .

IT"s all a GAME OF THRONES. . . And CHINA is quetly on the move in EXPANSION throughout the PACIFIC. . . And wherever they DOMINATE the existing culture is
completely marginalized. . . Just like a NORTH KOREA state of existence. . . OBEY or
be PUNISHED. . . The CHINESE could care less about others culture they want absolute
CONTROL. . . And with 4x the population of AMERICA. . They will dominate in TIME. . .

BUT YOU and TRUMP. . . BERNIE. . . PELOSI will be faded memory. . . TRUMP is TEMPORARY
and like the EMPERORS of ANCIENT ROME. . . Will come and go. . . As will the construct
of DEMOCRACY. . . The ILLUSION that only a few can optimize. . . The rest are slaves of
a SYSTEM that relegates the masses to slavery. . . SOS!

In time the current trending GODS will join TRUMP and other so called world leaders
in some storybook. . . . Destined to fade from human consciousness. . .

Where will humanity go. . . . Most likely BACKWARDS to the familiar FEAR-INTIMIDATION
and VIOLENCE platform for power and control. . . An expanded CHINA / N KOREA on
a global scale!

Those humans who are not trapped in the MAZE of BS vomited by MEDIA - GOVERNMENT PUPPETS - and RELIGIOUS parasites will THRIVE and make the most
of their TEMPORARY EXISTENCE in this most EXTRAORDINARY FORM OF LIFE labeled
HUMAN. . . But most will SUFFER and perish without ever experiencing the amazing
IMAGINATION and UNIVERSE we inhabit for such a short time. . . .

Your arguments are clear, Reasonable, And succinct for ETs and Law of One disclosure predicted by the prophet Roy Sausek 2 decades ago:

Law of One bridge
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343776/

Roy is consistent with the Bible. The Law of One is the stick of Joseph in Ezekiel 37 in the Bible because Joseph married an ET in Egypt, And the ETs are part of Israel:

Ezekiel 37:15-19
Again the word of the Lord came to me, Saying, "As for you, Son of man, Take a stick for yourself and write on it: 'For Judah and for the children of Israel, His companions. ' Then take another stick and write on it, 'For Joseph, The stick of Ephraim, And for all the house of Israel, His companions. ' Then join them one to another for yourself into one stick, And they will become one in your hand. "And when the children of your people speak to you, Saying, 'Will you not show us what you mean by these? '-- say to them, 'Thus says the Lord God: "Surely I will take the stick of Joseph, Which is in the hand of Ephraim, And the tribes of Israel, His companions; and I will join them with it, With the stick of Judah, And make them one stick, And they will be one in My hand. " '

The Bible is the stick of Judah used to channel the Law of One. It was first. The Law of One is the stick of Joseph, And it came second. The money systems of the Jewish prophets will lead everyone by the Year of Jubilee to erase the phony debt and create the new economic order of Acts 2-6 to change hell on earth to heaven on earth.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2020 1:45:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Astro2 wrote:
I shed tears writing the last post. . . I shouldn"t get so worked up about this.

Trump filed bankruptcy 6 times. So you r empathy for him is understandable.

Canada is not ready to be a super power yet. We need America around a little longer and certainly not bankrupted.
We feel your pain.
Astro2
Posts: 67
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2020 2:09:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I wasn"t shedding tears over Trump. I shed tears because of myself.
Canada will never become a superpower Trump dislikes Trudeau we will never let them become a power. That"s why we are so dominant because we keep our neighbors in check.
But more importantly how do you feel about trump.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2020 2:31:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Astro2 wrote:
I wasn"t shedding tears over Trump. I shed tears because of myself.
Canada will never become a superpower Trump dislikes Trudeau we will never let them become a power. That"s why we are so dominant because we keep our neighbors in check.
But more importantly how do you feel about trump.

I think Trump exemplifies the ugly American.

https://en. M. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/The_Ugly_American

"The book depicts the failures of the U. S. Diplomatic corps, Whose insensitivity to local language, Culture, And customs and refusal to integrate was in marked contrast to the polished abilities of Eastern Bloc (primarily Soviet) diplomacy and led to Communist diplomatic success overseas. "

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.