Jump to topic:

I"m a Prophet of Discordianism, AMA

FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2020 4:11:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I have the ability to directly communicate with the goddess Eris.

Ask me anything. Or give me a question I can relay to Eris.

Also, Corn.
Grand Poobah of DDO
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2020 4:16:12 AM
Unlike other religions, We Discordianis find that direct contact with our goddess is preferable to reading holy books.

She"s very nice too. A real sweetheart.
Grand Poobah of DDO
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2020 7:59:53 AM
FREEDO wrote:
I have the ability to directly communicate with the goddess Eris.

Ask me anything. Or give me a question I can relay to Eris.

Also, Corn.

Yes, I have a question.

Why do you find it necessary to anonymously make a public display of being a stupid idiot?
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2020 9:00:21 AM
Can you have Holy Ghost sex with the Still Small voice of God? Your Goddess is less powerful in frequency than the Most High. Did you know she has the same Father obeying the Most High God in heaven, But She lacks the knowledge of God? She has the love of God but no knowledge of good and evil. She is inept and incompetent about the purpose of mortality. Truly loving, But ignorant as a child.

She is part of the family of Ra. She really does love you. You should tell her nicely to go home to her Father in Heaven. God the Most High is ending the Cosmic War over the next 50 years. Tell Her you will see her later in the third heaven and will remember her love after you are translated, But she belongs in immortality and not mortality. Tell her kindly to wait for you at home with our Father. He misses her.

All prophets are translated into Gods and Goddesses by Holy Ghost sex with "God the Most High" in our hearts. He-She is an eternal metaphysical God who reveals Himself-Herself to mortals by metaphysical methods and metaphorical language. The body is created in His-Her image as a metaphor. Therefore, Humans can enjoy the knowledge of God, And She is programmed not to know her heart. Therefore, You can know more about God than she can know. Fascinating, Isn't it? Be nice to her. Love her back as you would someone's else's child. Tell her to go home to Her Father that formed her body by sex. Her genetic hope for mortals has failed. Checkmate! Game over.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2020 9:05:53 PM
Not really a question, But sounds rather metaphorical, Parody religion, Absurdism with ritual.
No accounting for taste I suppose, But I think I would find it a bit tiresome to try to practice Discordianism. Though I can understand it meshing well with others.
Appears to have a cult following, In the popularity sense.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2020 6:52:36 PM
Willows wrote:

Why do you find it necessary to anonymously make a public display of being a stupid idiot?

You made a public display of being a stupid idiot on Dart. Was that better?

D'oh!

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.