Total Posts:380|Showing Posts:361-379|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Christians are wrong says MCB & BoG, Yes/No?

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 9:52:31 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/13/2015 9:40:24 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 4/13/2015 9:35:34 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/13/2015 9:33:25 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 4/13/2015 9:31:32 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/13/2015 9:27:42 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 4/13/2015 8:45:35 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/13/2015 8:42:43 PM, YoshiBoy13 wrote:
At 4/13/2015 6:14:13 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/12/2015 8:44:36 PM, bornofgod wrote:
You wrote:"This means I'm the Father, Son, Holy Spirit, Word, Heaven, Kingdom, Christ, Counselor and many other biblical names used to describe me."

Is this an improvement on the trinity because I count at least 8 different divine entities ?

Upgrade now for only 49.99 souls to get the Mega-trinity expansion pack! Almost triple your entities for half the price - this week only! : :

Thanks for breaking up this monotonous thread with some humor. It's quite boring in here.

"Monotonous" because every person who has responded knows "Saint Brad" is a fake. : :

All of God's chosen believers I've met here in Campbell, CA. have heard the Voice of the Lord that I preached to them and know it's Him. It's not the flesh named Brad that's important, Anna. It's the Voice of God that God's chosen believers are interested in. You antichrists are only interested in the visible objects of this world so you cannot understand the invisible things that give us life experiences.

How does anyone out in Campbell, CA know the difference between the "voice of the Lord" versus just bumbling, lying Brad Holkesvig when they both are talking out the same mouth? : :

When God is having Brad preach the gospel, Brad's old thoughts are not involved. This way, God's believers are only hearing His Voice.

I asked, "How does anyone out in Campbell, CA know the difference between the "voice of the Lord" versus just bumbling, lying Brad Holkesvig when they both are talking out the same mouth?"

How would any know "Brad's old thoughts" versus "the voice of the Lord"? d: :

It's very simple for God's chosen believers. They HEAR HIS VOICE, Anna. They know I'm not talking about my past experiences in this world when I'm talking about the future that NO ONE has ever experienced yet.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 9:55:47 PM
At 4/13/2015 9:52:31 PM, bornofgod wrote:
You wrote:"This means I'm the Father, Son, Holy Spirit, Word, Heaven, Kingdom, Christ, Counselor and many other biblical names used to describe me."

Is this an improvement on the trinity because I count at least 8 different divine entities ?

Upgrade now for only 49.99 souls to get the Mega-trinity expansion pack! Almost triple your entities for half the price - this week only! : :

Thanks for breaking up this monotonous thread with some humor. It's quite boring in here.

"Monotonous" because every person who has responded knows "Saint Brad" is a fake. : :

All of God's chosen believers I've met here in Campbell, CA. have heard the Voice of the Lord that I preached to them and know it's Him. It's not the flesh named Brad that's important, Anna. It's the Voice of God that God's chosen believers are interested in. You antichrists are only interested in the visible objects of this world so you cannot understand the invisible things that give us life experiences.

How does anyone out in Campbell, CA know the difference between the "voice of the Lord" versus just bumbling, lying Brad Holkesvig when they both are talking out the same mouth? : :

When God is having Brad preach the gospel, Brad's old thoughts are not involved. This way, God's believers are only hearing His Voice.

I asked, "How does anyone out in Campbell, CA know the difference between the "voice of the Lord" versus just bumbling, lying Brad Holkesvig when they both are talking out the same mouth?"

It's very simple for God's chosen believers. They HEAR HIS VOICE, Anna. They know I'm not talking about my past experiences in this world when I'm talking about the future that NO ONE has ever experienced yet.

#1 Your record on "talking about the future" is pretty piss-poor
#2 You will note that you give us NO methodology by which anyone can distinguish "the voice of the Lord" versus "lying Saint Brad" other than to place the burden on God.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 9:57:56 PM
At 4/13/2015 9:55:47 PM, annanicole wrote:

#2 You will note that you give us NO methodology by which anyone can distinguish "the voice of the Lord" versus "lying Saint Brad" other than to place the burden on God. : :

God is the Creator of EVERYTHING, Anna. He's to blame for EVERYTHING that ever happened in His program called Eternal Life.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 10:00:53 PM
At 4/13/2015 9:57:56 PM, bornofgod wrote:

#2 You will note that you give us NO methodology by which anyone can distinguish "the voice of the Lord" versus "lying Saint Brad" other than to place the burden on God. : :

God is the Creator of EVERYTHING, Anna. He's to blame for EVERYTHING that ever happened in His program called Eternal Life.

No, He's not. "God is not the author of confusion." So there's one thing God is not to blame for.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 10:09:42 PM
At 4/13/2015 10:00:53 PM, annanicole wrote:

No, He's not. "God is not the author of confusion." So there's one thing God is not to blame for. : :

Deuteronomy 28
15: "But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God or be careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.
16: Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the field.
17: Cursed shall be your basket and your kneading-trough.
18: cursed shall be the fruit of your body, and the fruit of your ground, the increase of your cattle, and the young of your flock.
19: Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.
20: "the Lord will send upon you curses, confusion, and frustration, in all that you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and perish quickly, on account of the evil of your doings, because you have forsaken me.
21: The Lord will make the pestilence cleave to you until he has consumed you off the land which you are entering to take possession of it.
22: The Lord will smite you with consumption, and with fever, inflammation, and fiery heat, and with drought, and with blasting, and with mildew; they shall pursue you until your perish.
23: And the heavens over your head shall be brass, and the earth under you shall be iron.
24: The Lord will make the rain of your land powder and dust; from heaven it shall come down upon you until you are destroyed.

Liars don't understand that the prophecies written by God's prophets are still in effect today.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 11:37:27 PM
At 4/13/2015 10:09:42 PM, bornofgod wrote:

No, He's not. "God is not the author of confusion." So there's one thing God is not to blame for. : :

Deuteronomy 28
15: "But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God or be careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.
18: cursed shall be the fruit of your body, and the fruit of your ground, the increase of your cattle, and the young of your flock.
19: Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.
20: "the Lord will send upon you curses, confusion, and frustration, in all that you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and perish quickly, on account of the evil of your doings, because you have forsaken me.
21: The Lord will make the pestilence cleave to you until he has consumed you off the land which you are entering to take possession of it.
22: The Lord will smite you with consumption, and with fever, inflammation, and fiery heat, and with drought, and with blasting, and with mildew; they shall pursue you until your perish.
23: And the heavens over your head shall be brass, and the earth under you shall be iron.
24: The Lord will make the rain of your land powder and dust; from heaven it shall come down upon you until you are destroyed.

Liars don't understand that the prophecies written by God's prophets are still in effect today.

Is God the author of confusion?
wrichcirw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 6:02:22 AM
At 4/12/2015 9:32:36 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/11/2015 9:04:37 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/11/2015 8:57:54 AM, wrichcirw wrote:
At 4/11/2015 8:49:18 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/11/2015 8:37:20 AM, wrichcirw wrote:
At 3/15/2015 4:34:04 PM, Harikrish wrote:
There are tons of posts by MCB and BoG criticizing Christians as fakes, misguided and scripturally illiterate. MCB speaks with an authority that comes for the Holy Spirit and God who reveals the truth to him. BoG is the Holy Spirit, the I AM of the bible and the WORD OF GOD is his created existence.

What continually baffles me about all the fuss in the religious forums is how they continually see the need to feed the trolls massive amounts of satisfying troll-bait.

I mean, badger was just as ridiculous in regards to over 90% of what he posted, and people ignored him over 90% of the time (myself, closer to 99.9% of the time). Yet here you guys are faced with evident trolls that are probably only here to see you guys get trolled, and what do you guys do? Feed them, then moan and bitch about them.

Except Brad isn't a troll. He is a living homeless beggar who has a deep compulsion to speak of God as atonement for the pain he caused his family and relatives.

Assuming Brad = BoG,

IMHO one of the below is true
1) You're wrong
2) You're trolling
3) You're wrong and you're trolling

You guys are essentially scooping into the toilet, eating your own feces, and then complaining about how your mouth stinks. : :

The one scavenging the dumpsters is Brad. You don't hear him complaining.

Well, you're dumpster diving right along with him and complaining about how much he stinks when u guys by dumpster diving are smelling just as bad.

I mean, IMHO this isn't a problem. You wanna go dumpster dive, be my guest. But, don't complain about anyone smelling afterward.

You know, this might be the first time I've ever responded to you. All I'll say is that I'm impressed by how hard you trolled all of these people for months...I mean, MONTHS...and how they even feel the need to go cry to mommy over it...LOL

You don't even know why Brad is obsessed with preaching.

I do know why he is "obsessed" with "preaching". It's because he's not "preaching"...he's trolling, and he's trolling you guys so hard and being so successful at it that it's turned into an obsession for him.

Brad wrote: [I'm a troll, ignore me please unless you luv getting trolled]

---

Fixed that for ya.

As far as I'm concerned, you're as harmless as badger, so troll on. : :

Brad is a harmless eunuch and his mental development arrested at a grade 4 level by his own admission.

Great...then stop trying to get him banned. Stop dragging moderators and other outsiders to fix a mess that doesn't exist.
At 8/9/2013 9:41:24 AM, wrichcirw wrote:
If you are civil with me, I will be civil to you. If you decide to bring unreasonable animosity to bear in a reasonable discussion, then what would you expect other than to get flustered?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 7:37:26 AM
At 4/13/2015 11:37:27 PM, annanicole wrote:

Deuteronomy 28

Is God the author of confusion? : :

Yes, Anna.

Amos 4
13: For lo, he who forms the mountains, and creates the wind, and declares to man what is his thought;

Isaiah 45
7: I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Jeremiah 32:
23: and they entered and took possession of it. But they did not obey thy voice or walk in thy law; they did nothing of all thou didst command them to do. Therefore thou hast made all this evil come upon them.

Deuteronomy 32
39: "`See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.

Exodus 4:
10: But Moses said to the LORD, "Oh, my Lord, I am not eloquent, either heretofore or since thou hast spoken to thy servant; but I am slow of speech and of tongue."
11: Then the LORD said to him, "Who has made man's mouth? Who makes him dumb, or deaf, or seeing, or blind? Is it not I, the LORD?
12: Now therefore go, and I will be with your mouth and teach you what you shall speak."

Psalm 33
8: Let all the earth fear the LORD, let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him!
9: For he spoke, and it came to be; he commanded, and it stood forth.
10: The LORD brings the counsel of the nations to nought; he frustrates the plans of the peoples.
11: The counsel of the LORD stands for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations.
12: Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD, the people whom he has chosen as his heritage!
13: The LORD looks down from heaven, he sees all the sons of men;
14: from where he sits enthroned he looks forth on all the inhabitants of the earth,
15: he who fashions the hearts of them all, and observes all their deeds.
16: A king is not saved by his great army; a warrior is not delivered by his great strength.
17: The war horse is a vain hope for victory, and by its great might it cannot save.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 8:50:10 AM
At 4/14/2015 6:02:22 AM, wrichcirw wrote:
There are tons of posts by MCB and BoG criticizing Christians as fakes, misguided and scripturally illiterate. MCB speaks with an authority that comes for the Holy Spirit and God who reveals the truth to him. BoG is the Holy Spirit, the I AM of the bible and the WORD OF GOD is his created existence.

What continually baffles me about all the fuss in the religious forums is how they continually see the need to feed the trolls massive amounts of satisfying troll-bait.

I mean, badger was just as ridiculous in regards to over 90% of what he posted, and people ignored him over 90% of the time (myself, closer to 99.9% of the time). Yet here you guys are faced with evident trolls that are probably only here to see you guys get trolled, and what do you guys do? Feed them, then moan and bitch about them.

Except Brad isn't a troll. He is a living homeless beggar who has a deep compulsion to speak of God as atonement for the pain he caused his family and relatives.

Assuming Brad = BoG,

1) You're wrong
2) You're trolling

All your assumptions are wrong because Brad is BoG. So I am right, I am not trolling and you are wrong and you are trolling.

You guys are essentially scooping into the toilet, eating your own feces, and then complaining about how your mouth stinks. : :

Well, you're dumpster diving right along with him and complaining about how much he stinks when u guys by dumpster diving are smelling just as bad.

I mean, IMHO this isn't a problem. You wanna go dumpster dive, be my guest. But, don't complain about anyone smelling afterward.

You are the only one complaining about smelling something. You must be closer to a dumpster than Brad.

You know, this might be the first time I've ever responded to you. All I'll say is that I'm impressed by how hard you trolled all of these people for months...I mean, MONTHS...and how they even feel the need to go cry to mommy over it...LOL

I do know why he is "obsessed" with "preaching". It's because he's not "preaching"...he's trolling, and he's trolling you guys so hard and being so successful at it that it's turned into an obsession for him.

You appear overwhelmed by BoG and obsessed with the word 'troll'.

---

Fixed that for ya.

You are putting words in Brad's' mouth. Your choice of words is hardly inspiring. Brad has been doing a lot better without your help.

Brad is a harmless eunuch and his mental development arrested at a grade 4 level by his own admission.

Great...then stop trying to get him banned. Stop dragging moderators and other outsiders to fix a mess that doesn't exist.

You appear visibly disturbed and in serious denial. You don't reveal much in your profile. But your posts betray your fragile emotional insecurity. You are looking for love in all the wrong places.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 9:02:11 AM
At 4/14/2015 8:50:10 AM, Harikrish wrote:

Assuming Brad = BoG,

1) You're wrong
2) You're trolling

All your assumptions are wrong because Brad is BoG. So I am right, I am not trolling and you are wrong and you are trolling.

You are the only one complaining about smelling something. You must be closer to a dumpster than Brad.

---

Fixed that for ya.

You are putting words in Brad's' mouth. Your choice of words is hardly inspiring. Brad has been doing a lot better without your help.

You appear visibly disturbed and in serious denial. You don't reveal much in your profile. But your posts betray your fragile emotional insecurity. You are looking for love in all the wrong places. : :

Several members in this forum believe I'm a troll who is messing around with Christians. I'm not at all here to preach the gospel to Christians who are antichrists. I'm here to find God's chosen believers who call themselves all kinds of names like Christian, atheist, Muslim, Buddhist, Jewish, or those who quit going to church for various reasons.

The trolls in this forum are the one's who constantly derail the threads to attack me and anyone else in this forum. When you see my post in a thread that has to do with the topic, you immediately derail it with your obsessive and compulsive copy and pasted quotes I've made long ago. These posts of yours has nothing to do with any of the topics of these threads other than the one's you have started about me.
wrichcirw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 9:11:15 AM

Assuming Brad = BoG,

1) You're wrong
2) You're trolling

Ah, I see. So you are trolling too.

Wrong. You are, and I'm telling you to shut up and color. I have no problems with BoG.

I'm actually underwhelmed by you, lol.

---

Fixed that for ya.

A lot better at trolling you, sure.

You appear visibly disturbed and in serious denial. You don't reveal much in your profile. But your posts betray your fragile emotional insecurity. You are looking for love in all the wrong places.

lol, k troll.
At 8/9/2013 9:41:24 AM, wrichcirw wrote:
If you are civil with me, I will be civil to you. If you decide to bring unreasonable animosity to bear in a reasonable discussion, then what would you expect other than to get flustered?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 9:49:47 AM
At 4/14/2015 9:11:15 AM, wrichcirw wrote:

Assuming Brad = BoG,

1) You're wrong
2) You're trolling

Wrong. You are, and I'm telling you to shut up and color. I have no problems with BoG.

---

Fixed that for ya.

lol, k troll.

You are not following BoG history on religious forums. Christians are not mocking BoG they are subdued by his Godly presence. Just like Jesus claimed the prophesies pointed to him, BoG uses the scriptures to expose the antichrists whom he believes are the Christians because they do not accept him as the voice of God.
BoG unabashedly declares his reading and writing skills are that of a 4th grader and his alcoholic addiction destroyed much of his brain. But that has not stopped him from berating the beliefs and faith of 2 billion Christians. Just proves how little it takes to befuddle Christians with their own scriptures. Scriptures that can easily be applied to fit a delusional liar and a lunatic that Brad Holkesvig is as it was applied 2000 years ago to another liar and lunatic.
Don't mistake their silence for mocking. Christians have waited for 2000 years to hear Jesus. They are not going to rush to judgement. The bible is their guide and this homeless beggar Brad Holkesvig is quoting it rather frequently. This has caused them to pause and consider the possibilities.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 11:43:55 AM
At 4/14/2015 9:49:47 AM, Harikrish wrote:

Assuming Brad = BoG,

1) You're wrong
2) You're trolling

---

Fixed that for ya.

lol, k troll.

You are not following BoG history on religious forums. Christians are not mocking BoG they are subdued by his Godly presence. Just like Jesus claimed the prophesies pointed to him, BoG uses the scriptures to expose the antichrists whom he believes are the Christians because they do not accept him as the voice of God.
BoG unabashedly declares his reading and writing skills are that of a 4th grader and his alcoholic addiction destroyed much of his brain. But that has not stopped him from berating the beliefs and faith of 2 billion Christians. Just proves how little it takes to befuddle Christians with their own scriptures. Scriptures that can easily be applied to fit a delusional liar and a lunatic that Brad Holkesvig is as it was applied 2000 years ago to another liar and lunatic.
Don't mistake their silence for mocking. Christians have waited for 2000 years to hear Jesus. They are not going to rush to judgement. The bible is their guide and this homeless beggar Brad Holkesvig is quoting it rather frequently. This has caused them to pause and consider the possibilities. : :

The Jews were waiting for their Messiah like the Christians are waiting for their Messiah. If they knew what the symbolic name, "Messiah" meant, then they wouldn't have any problem listening to My Voice and obeying My commandments.

Do you know how humorous our Creator is by creating a program so perfectly that we all thought we were real?
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 12:18:23 PM
At 4/14/2015 7:37:26 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Deuteronomy 28

Yes, Anna.

"For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints." (I Cor 14: 33)

Saint BOG: "God IS the author of confusion"
Saint Paul: "God IS NOT the author of confusion."

Poor guy can't get it right.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 4:35:28 PM
At 4/14/2015 11:43:55 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 4/14/2015 9:49:47 AM, Harikrish wrote:

Assuming Brad = BoG,

1) You're wrong
2) You're trolling

---

Fixed that for ya.

lol, k troll.

Don't mistake their silence for mocking. Christians have waited for 2000 years to hear Jesus. They are not going to rush to judgement. The bible is their guide and this homeless beggar Brad Holkesvig is quoting it rather frequently. This has caused them to pause and consider the possibilities. : :

The Jews were waiting for their Messiah like the Christians are waiting for their Messiah. If they knew what the symbolic name, "Messiah" meant, then they wouldn't have any problem listening to My Voice and obeying My commandments.

Do you know how humorous our Creator is by creating a program so perfectly that we all thought we were real?

But you said we were all an illusion and not real. It did not fool you and you were obeying His voice and commandments. So why is He humiliating you by making you a homeless beggar with serious mental problems?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 6:08:57 PM
At 4/14/2015 12:18:23 PM, annanicole wrote:

Deuteronomy 28

Yes, Anna.

"For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints." (I Cor 14: 33)

Poor guy can't get it right.

Poor Brad lost his mojo. He can't get it up, either.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 10:12:15 PM

Deuteronomy 28

Yes, Anna.

Poor guy can't get it right. : :

St. Paul and I know that if you listen to the Voice of the Lord and obey ALL His commandments, God will remove the veil that blinds us and reveal who we really are behind the veil.

Isaiah 25
6: On this mountain the LORD of hosts will make for all peoples a feast of fat things, a feast of wine on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wine on the lees well refined.
7: And he will destroy on this mountain the covering that is cast over all peoples, the veil that is spread over all nations.
8: He will swallow up death for ever, and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from all faces, and the reproach of his people he will take away from all the earth; for the LORD has spoken.
9: It will be said on that day, "Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, that he might save us. This is the LORD; we have waited for him; let us be glad and rejoice in his salvation."
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 11:56:12 PM
At 4/14/2015 10:12:15 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Deuteronomy 28

Yes, Anna.

St. Paul and I know ....

Pfffffft. And Saint Paul and I know that God is NOT the author of confusion. Saint Paul and I both know that Brad Holkesvig teaches the opposite of what Paul did on the subject; therefore, "Saint Brad" is .... guess what? .... lying again!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 9:21:24 AM
At 4/14/2015 10:12:15 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Deuteronomy 28

Yes, Anna.

St. Paul and I know that if you listen to the Voice of the Lord and obey ALL His commandments, God will remove the veil that blinds us and reveal who we really are behind the veil.

So why are you not quoting Paul? You must know Paul did not write Isaiah 25, Isaiah did. Confused again?

Isaiah 25
6: On this mountain the LORD of hosts will make for all peoples a feast of fat things, a feast of wine on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wine on the lees well refined.
7: And he will destroy on this mountain the covering that is cast over all peoples, the veil that is spread over all nations.
8: He will swallow up death for ever, and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from all faces, and the reproach of his people he will take away from all the earth; for the LORD has spoken.
9: It will be said on that day, "Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, that he might save us. This is the LORD; we have waited for him; let us be glad and rejoice in his salvation."

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.