Total Posts:167|Showing Posts:151-167|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The Voice of God (record it!!)

baddebater
Posts: 200
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2015 12:08:08 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/11/2015 11:50:12 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/11/2015 11:33:11 AM, baddebater wrote:
At 5/11/2015 11:18:54 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/11/2015 10:13:06 AM, baddebater wrote:
At 5/11/2015 12:15:27 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 5/10/2015 11:45:37 PM, baddebater wrote:
At 5/10/2015 11:33:34 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 5/10/2015 10:00:47 PM, baddebater wrote:
At 5/10/2015 9:42:09 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 5/10/2015 8:26:39 PM, baddebater wrote:



I AM WHO I AM is the way God spoke into the mind of Moses when asked by Moses who he was. It wasn't the typical thoughts that Moses grew up with that was speaking. It was God who was speaking directly to him within his mind.

Sure, a mythical character heard from a mythical god because an ancient very creative author of fiction said so and gullible superstitious people believed the fictional story was a historical one. It just shows how brilliantly creative those authors were. Good fiction is hard to tell apart from fact but when you get talking plants and taking animals in a story it usually gives things away to those who are not so gullible.

However, feel free to believe whatever fiction you want to believe. No one can force you to grow up and mature in your mind. You alone need to have a desire to do that. : :

Do you think I'm concerned about what you believe in?

I think you are interested and curious in what I believe in and concerned about your own beliefs due to the fact that my words are true and perfectly logical. If you were not curious, interested or concerned, you would ignore me like the rest who couldn't care less what I think or believe.

If you are not concerned that you are stunting your own spiritual growth by holding on to a false god who is leading you astray then do yourself a favor and ignore me.

If you would like to SEE God in the same way all people who have a pure heart can SEE God ( Matt 5:8) then put aside your invisible supernatural idol and stop idolizing it because it is making your heart and mind impure. Take a look at LIFE all around you and understand the ENERGY ( Spirit ) within that Life is the GOD who is real and manifests itself through the flesh of all living things. That God ( LIFE) lives and dies daily in reality.
That VISIBLE NATURAL LIFE is the God you are denying and rejecting in favor of your invisible supernatural idol.

Follow the REALITY of LIFE which you can clearly see and live it to its fullest instead of dreaming your life way and hoping for some better imaginary life you think you might have after you die.
I AM the WAY, TRUTH and LIFE.
No man comes to the TRUTH but through the TRUTH.
The consequence of rejecting the Truth is to live in a lie. That is not a punishment but is simply the result of your own choices.
It is like placing your hand in a fire results in getting burned.
It is a result of sheer stupidity and ignorance.

When you say I AM the WAY, TRUTH and LIFE, I know you don't know who God is. There are many people like you who read the Bible and get the wrong interpretations of them.

That is why authenticating and recognizing the voice of God can eliminate most of the self interpretations that arise from the reading of the bible. Nothing like hearing it straight from the horses mouth. So one would expect many more to hear the voice of God. Why then no one has stepped forward with a recording of God's voice?
Misinterpreting the bible is no different from misinterpreting cryptic thoughts rumbling in ones mind.
Sigmund Freud said dreams and the subconscious conflicts are where repressed sexual desires find expression. And the symbolic images that appear in dreams are representation of sexual objects. This is hardly an endorsement of God influencing us through our thoughts. It creates more room for confusion and misinterpretation. Isn't that why neuroscientists are also drawing correlations between hearing voices/others thoughts in ones head as a sign of mental illness because it is so far removed from reality? : :

Can you record the words in your mind other than writing, speaking or remembering them?

Do neuroscientists have the ability to record thoughts in the mind with man-made devices?

If they don't, then it's impossible for neuroscientists to prove that God doesn't speak to some people.

It is possible for neurologists to record brain activity that correlates to sensory input. If a person is receiving auditory input like hearing the voice of God the auditory centre in the brain will show such activity. And if he speaks at the same time. Then the two actions can be connected to determine if what he is hearing is synchronized with what he is saying.
Neurologists can also determine how much thought process went into what the person is saying. If the brain does not show any activity then most of what the person said did not involve any thinking.


"The primary auditory cortex is the first region of cerebral cortex to receive auditory input." Wiki. : :

Do you believe brain activity would prove whether or not the information is coming from God or not?
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2015 12:30:07 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/11/2015 12:08:08 PM, baddebater wrote:
At 5/11/2015 11:50:12 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/11/2015 11:33:11 AM, baddebater wrote:
At 5/11/2015 11:18:54 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/11/2015 10:13:06 AM, baddebater wrote:
At 5/11/2015 12:15:27 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 5/10/2015 11:45:37 PM, baddebater wrote:
At 5/10/2015 11:33:34 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 5/10/2015 10:00:47 PM, baddebater wrote:
At 5/10/2015 9:42:09 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 5/10/2015 8:26:39 PM, baddebater wrote:



I AM WHO I AM is the way God spoke into the mind of Moses when asked by Moses who he was. It wasn't the typical thoughts that Moses grew up with that was speaking. It was God who was speaking directly to him within his mind.

Sure, a mythical character heard from a mythical god because an ancient very creative author of fiction said so and gullible superstitious people believed the fictional story was a historical one. It just shows how brilliantly creative those authors were. Good fiction is hard to tell apart from fact but when you get talking plants and taking animals in a story it usually gives things away to those who are not so gullible.

However, feel free to believe whatever fiction you want to believe. No one can force you to grow up and mature in your mind. You alone need to have a desire to do that. : :

Do you think I'm concerned about what you believe in?

I think you are interested and curious in what I believe in and concerned about your own beliefs due to the fact that my words are true and perfectly logical. If you were not curious, interested or concerned, you would ignore me like the rest who couldn't care less what I think or believe.

If you are not concerned that you are stunting your own spiritual growth by holding on to a false god who is leading you astray then do yourself a favor and ignore me.

If you would like to SEE God in the same way all people who have a pure heart can SEE God ( Matt 5:8) then put aside your invisible supernatural idol and stop idolizing it because it is making your heart and mind impure. Take a look at LIFE all around you and understand the ENERGY ( Spirit ) within that Life is the GOD who is real and manifests itself through the flesh of all living things. That God ( LIFE) lives and dies daily in reality.
That VISIBLE NATURAL LIFE is the God you are denying and rejecting in favor of your invisible supernatural idol.

Follow the REALITY of LIFE which you can clearly see and live it to its fullest instead of dreaming your life way and hoping for some better imaginary life you think you might have after you die.
I AM the WAY, TRUTH and LIFE.
No man comes to the TRUTH but through the TRUTH.
The consequence of rejecting the Truth is to live in a lie. That is not a punishment but is simply the result of your own choices.
It is like placing your hand in a fire results in getting burned.
It is a result of sheer stupidity and ignorance.

When you say I AM the WAY, TRUTH and LIFE, I know you don't know who God is. There are many people like you who read the Bible and get the wrong interpretations of them.

That is why authenticating and recognizing the voice of God can eliminate most of the self interpretations that arise from the reading of the bible. Nothing like hearing it straight from the horses mouth. So one would expect many more to hear the voice of God. Why then no one has stepped forward with a recording of God's voice?
Misinterpreting the bible is no different from misinterpreting cryptic thoughts rumbling in ones mind.
Sigmund Freud said dreams and the subconscious conflicts are where repressed sexual desires find expression. And the symbolic images that appear in dreams are representation of sexual objects. This is hardly an endorsement of God influencing us through our thoughts. It creates more room for confusion and misinterpretation. Isn't that why neuroscientists are also drawing correlations between hearing voices/others thoughts in ones head as a sign of mental illness because it is so far removed from reality? : :

Can you record the words in your mind other than writing, speaking or remembering them?

Do neuroscientists have the ability to record thoughts in the mind with man-made devices?

If they don't, then it's impossible for neuroscientists to prove that God doesn't speak to some people.

It is possible for neurologists to record brain activity that correlates to sensory input. If a person is receiving auditory input like hearing the voice of God the auditory centre in the brain will show such activity. And if he speaks at the same time. Then the two actions can be connected to determine if what he is hearing is synchronized with what he is saying.
Neurologists can also determine how much thought process went into what the person is saying. If the brain does not show any activity then most of what the person said did not involve any thinking.


"The primary auditory cortex is the first region of cerebral cortex to receive auditory input." Wiki. : :

Do you believe brain activity would prove whether or not the information is coming from God or not?

Yes they can. Neurologists can monitor areas of the brain for various brain activity related to emotions. They can tell if there is activity in the temporal lobes which corresponds to your euphoria and that would be an indication God is tickling your brain in the area which seats all your spiritual experiences. They can also monitor the level of paranoia you suffer which would be in the region of the amygdala.
baddebater
Posts: 200
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2015 3:15:52 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/11/2015 12:30:07 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/11/2015 12:08:08 PM, baddebater wrote:
At 5/11/2015 11:50:12 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/11/2015 11:33:11 AM, baddebater wrote:
At 5/11/2015 11:18:54 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/11/2015 10:13:06 AM, baddebater wrote:
At 5/11/2015 12:15:27 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 5/10/2015 11:45:37 PM, baddebater wrote:
At 5/10/2015 11:33:34 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 5/10/2015 10:00:47 PM, baddebater wrote:
At 5/10/2015 9:42:09 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 5/10/2015 8:26:39 PM, baddebater wrote:



I AM WHO I AM is the way God spoke into the mind of Moses when asked by Moses who he was. It wasn't the typical thoughts that Moses grew up with that was speaking. It was God who was speaking directly to him within his mind.

Sure, a mythical character heard from a mythical god because an ancient very creative author of fiction said so and gullible superstitious people believed the fictional story was a historical one. It just shows how brilliantly creative those authors were. Good fiction is hard to tell apart from fact but when you get talking plants and taking animals in a story it usually gives things away to those who are not so gullible.

However, feel free to believe whatever fiction you want to believe. No one can force you to grow up and mature in your mind. You alone need to have a desire to do that. : :

Do you think I'm concerned about what you believe in?

I think you are interested and curious in what I believe in and concerned about your own beliefs due to the fact that my words are true and perfectly logical. If you were not curious, interested or concerned, you would ignore me like the rest who couldn't care less what I think or believe.

If you are not concerned that you are stunting your own spiritual growth by holding on to a false god who is leading you astray then do yourself a favor and ignore me.

If you would like to SEE God in the same way all people who have a pure heart can SEE God ( Matt 5:8) then put aside your invisible supernatural idol and stop idolizing it because it is making your heart and mind impure. Take a look at LIFE all around you and understand the ENERGY ( Spirit ) within that Life is the GOD who is real and manifests itself through the flesh of all living things. That God ( LIFE) lives and dies daily in reality.
That VISIBLE NATURAL LIFE is the God you are denying and rejecting in favor of your invisible supernatural idol.

Follow the REALITY of LIFE which you can clearly see and live it to its fullest instead of dreaming your life way and hoping for some better imaginary life you think you might have after you die.
I AM the WAY, TRUTH and LIFE.
No man comes to the TRUTH but through the TRUTH.
The consequence of rejecting the Truth is to live in a lie. That is not a punishment but is simply the result of your own choices.
It is like placing your hand in a fire results in getting burned.
It is a result of sheer stupidity and ignorance.

When you say I AM the WAY, TRUTH and LIFE, I know you don't know who God is. There are many people like you who read the Bible and get the wrong interpretations of them.

That is why authenticating and recognizing the voice of God can eliminate most of the self interpretations that arise from the reading of the bible. Nothing like hearing it straight from the horses mouth. So one would expect many more to hear the voice of God. Why then no one has stepped forward with a recording of God's voice?
Misinterpreting the bible is no different from misinterpreting cryptic thoughts rumbling in ones mind.
Sigmund Freud said dreams and the subconscious conflicts are where repressed sexual desires find expression. And the symbolic images that appear in dreams are representation of sexual objects. This is hardly an endorsement of God influencing us through our thoughts. It creates more room for confusion and misinterpretation. Isn't that why neuroscientists are also drawing correlations between hearing voices/others thoughts in ones head as a sign of mental illness because it is so far removed from reality? : :

Can you record the words in your mind other than writing, speaking or remembering them?

Do neuroscientists have the ability to record thoughts in the mind with man-made devices?

If they don't, then it's impossible for neuroscientists to prove that God doesn't speak to some people.

It is possible for neurologists to record brain activity that correlates to sensory input. If a person is receiving auditory input like hearing the voice of God the auditory centre in the brain will show such activity. And if he speaks at the same time. Then the two actions can be connected to determine if what he is hearing is synchronized with what he is saying.
Neurologists can also determine how much thought process went into what the person is saying. If the brain does not show any activity then most of what the person said did not involve any thinking.


"The primary auditory cortex is the first region of cerebral cortex to receive auditory input." Wiki. : :

Do you believe brain activity would prove whether or not the information is coming from God or not?


Yes they can. Neurologists can monitor areas of the brain for various brain activity related to emotions. They can tell if there is activity in the temporal lobes which corresponds to your euphoria and that would be an indication God is tickling your brain in the area which seats all your spiritual experiences. They can also monitor the level of paranoia you suffer which would be in the region of the amygdala. : :

I'm sure there are other people who believe these neurologists, too. I would rather hear God tell me how the mind works instead of neurologists.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2015 3:39:29 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/11/2015 3:15:52 PM, baddebater wrote:
At 5/11/2015 12:30:07 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/11/2015 12:08:08 PM, baddebater wrote:
At 5/11/2015 11:50:12 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/11/2015 11:33:11 AM, baddebater wrote:
At 5/11/2015 11:18:54 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/11/2015 10:13:06 AM, baddebater wrote:
At 5/11/2015 12:15:27 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 5/10/2015 11:45:37 PM, baddebater wrote:
At 5/10/2015 11:33:34 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 5/10/2015 10:00:47 PM, baddebater wrote:
At 5/10/2015 9:42:09 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 5/10/2015 8:26:39 PM, baddebater wrote:



I AM WHO I AM is the way God spoke into the mind of Moses when asked by Moses who he was. It wasn't the typical thoughts that Moses grew up with that was speaking. It was God who was speaking directly to him within his mind.

Sure, a mythical character heard from a mythical god because an ancient very creative author of fiction said so and gullible superstitious people believed the fictional story was a historical one. It just shows how brilliantly creative those authors were. Good fiction is hard to tell apart from fact but when you get talking plants and taking animals in a story it usually gives things away to those who are not so gullible.

However, feel free to believe whatever fiction you want to believe. No one can force you to grow up and mature in your mind. You alone need to have a desire to do that. : :

Do you think I'm concerned about what you believe in?

I think you are interested and curious in what I believe in and concerned about your own beliefs due to the fact that my words are true and perfectly logical. If you were not curious, interested or concerned, you would ignore me like the rest who couldn't care less what I think or believe.

If you are not concerned that you are stunting your own spiritual growth by holding on to a false god who is leading you astray then do yourself a favor and ignore me.

If you would like to SEE God in the same way all people who have a pure heart can SEE God ( Matt 5:8) then put aside your invisible supernatural idol and stop idolizing it because it is making your heart and mind impure. Take a look at LIFE all around you and understand the ENERGY ( Spirit ) within that Life is the GOD who is real and manifests itself through the flesh of all living things. That God ( LIFE) lives and dies daily in reality.
That VISIBLE NATURAL LIFE is the God you are denying and rejecting in favor of your invisible supernatural idol.

Follow the REALITY of LIFE which you can clearly see and live it to its fullest instead of dreaming your life way and hoping for some better imaginary life you think you might have after you die.
I AM the WAY, TRUTH and LIFE.
No man comes to the TRUTH but through the TRUTH.
The consequence of rejecting the Truth is to live in a lie. That is not a punishment but is simply the result of your own choices.
It is like placing your hand in a fire results in getting burned.
It is a result of sheer stupidity and ignorance.

When you say I AM the WAY, TRUTH and LIFE, I know you don't know who God is. There are many people like you who read the Bible and get the wrong interpretations of them.

That is why authenticating and recognizing the voice of God can eliminate most of the self interpretations that arise from the reading of the bible. Nothing like hearing it straight from the horses mouth. So one would expect many more to hear the voice of God. Why then no one has stepped forward with a recording of God's voice?
Misinterpreting the bible is no different from misinterpreting cryptic thoughts rumbling in ones mind.
Sigmund Freud said dreams and the subconscious conflicts are where repressed sexual desires find expression. And the symbolic images that appear in dreams are representation of sexual objects. This is hardly an endorsement of God influencing us through our thoughts. It creates more room for confusion and misinterpretation. Isn't that why neuroscientists are also drawing correlations between hearing voices/others thoughts in ones head as a sign of mental illness because it is so far removed from reality? : :

Can you record the words in your mind other than writing, speaking or remembering them?

Do neuroscientists have the ability to record thoughts in the mind with man-made devices?

If they don't, then it's impossible for neuroscientists to prove that God doesn't speak to some people.

It is possible for neurologists to record brain activity that correlates to sensory input. If a person is receiving auditory input like hearing the voice of God the auditory centre in the brain will show such activity. And if he speaks at the same time. Then the two actions can be connected to determine if what he is hearing is synchronized with what he is saying.
Neurologists can also determine how much thought process went into what the person is saying. If the brain does not show any activity then most of what the person said did not involve any thinking.


"The primary auditory cortex is the first region of cerebral cortex to receive auditory input." Wiki. : :

Do you believe brain activity would prove whether or not the information is coming from God or not?


Yes they can. Neurologists can monitor areas of the brain for various brain activity related to emotions. They can tell if there is activity in the temporal lobes which corresponds to your euphoria and that would be an indication God is tickling your brain in the area which seats all your spiritual experiences. They can also monitor the level of paranoia you suffer which would be in the region of the amygdala. : :

I'm sure there are other people who believe these neurologists, too. I would rather hear God tell me how the mind works instead of neurologists.

There is no concept of mind or mental illness in the bible or theology. God is relegated to the spiritual realm where the evil forces are demonic possessions and Satan. But in the physical and natural realm the hearing of voices and others thoughts are diagnosed in schizophrenics.
"If You Talk To God, You Are Praying. If God Talks To You, You Have Schizophrenia."
baddebater
Posts: 200
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2015 3:43:09 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/11/2015 3:39:29 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/11/2015 3:15:52 PM, baddebater wrote:
At 5/11/2015 12:30:07 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/11/2015 12:08:08 PM, baddebater wrote:
At 5/11/2015 11:50:12 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/11/2015 11:33:11 AM, baddebater wrote:
At 5/11/2015 11:18:54 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/11/2015 10:13:06 AM, baddebater wrote:
At 5/11/2015 12:15:27 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 5/10/2015 11:45:37 PM, baddebater wrote:
At 5/10/2015 11:33:34 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 5/10/2015 10:00:47 PM, baddebater wrote:
At 5/10/2015 9:42:09 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 5/10/2015 8:26:39 PM, baddebater wrote:



I AM WHO I AM is the way God spoke into the mind of Moses when asked by Moses who he was. It wasn't the typical thoughts that Moses grew up with that was speaking. It was God who was speaking directly to him within his mind.

Sure, a mythical character heard from a mythical god because an ancient very creative author of fiction said so and gullible superstitious people believed the fictional story was a historical one. It just shows how brilliantly creative those authors were. Good fiction is hard to tell apart from fact but when you get talking plants and taking animals in a story it usually gives things away to those who are not so gullible.

However, feel free to believe whatever fiction you want to believe. No one can force you to grow up and mature in your mind. You alone need to have a desire to do that. : :

Do you think I'm concerned about what you believe in?

I think you are interested and curious in what I believe in and concerned about your own beliefs due to the fact that my words are true and perfectly logical. If you were not curious, interested or concerned, you would ignore me like the rest who couldn't care less what I think or believe.

If you are not concerned that you are stunting your own spiritual growth by holding on to a false god who is leading you astray then do yourself a favor and ignore me.

If you would like to SEE God in the same way all people who have a pure heart can SEE God ( Matt 5:8) then put aside your invisible supernatural idol and stop idolizing it because it is making your heart and mind impure. Take a look at LIFE all around you and understand the ENERGY ( Spirit ) within that Life is the GOD who is real and manifests itself through the flesh of all living things. That God ( LIFE) lives and dies daily in reality.
That VISIBLE NATURAL LIFE is the God you are denying and rejecting in favor of your invisible supernatural idol.

Follow the REALITY of LIFE which you can clearly see and live it to its fullest instead of dreaming your life way and hoping for some better imaginary life you think you might have after you die.
I AM the WAY, TRUTH and LIFE.
No man comes to the TRUTH but through the TRUTH.
The consequence of rejecting the Truth is to live in a lie. That is not a punishment but is simply the result of your own choices.
It is like placing your hand in a fire results in getting burned.
It is a result of sheer stupidity and ignorance.

When you say I AM the WAY, TRUTH and LIFE, I know you don't know who God is. There are many people like you who read the Bible and get the wrong interpretations of them.

That is why authenticating and recognizing the voice of God can eliminate most of the self interpretations that arise from the reading of the bible. Nothing like hearing it straight from the horses mouth. So one would expect many more to hear the voice of God. Why then no one has stepped forward with a recording of God's voice?
Misinterpreting the bible is no different from misinterpreting cryptic thoughts rumbling in ones mind.
Sigmund Freud said dreams and the subconscious conflicts are where repressed sexual desires find expression. And the symbolic images that appear in dreams are representation of sexual objects. This is hardly an endorsement of God influencing us through our thoughts. It creates more room for confusion and misinterpretation. Isn't that why neuroscientists are also drawing correlations between hearing voices/others thoughts in ones head as a sign of mental illness because it is so far removed from reality? : :

Can you record the words in your mind other than writing, speaking or remembering them?

Do neuroscientists have the ability to record thoughts in the mind with man-made devices?

If they don't, then it's impossible for neuroscientists to prove that God doesn't speak to some people.

It is possible for neurologists to record brain activity that correlates to sensory input. If a person is receiving auditory input like hearing the voice of God the auditory centre in the brain will show such activity. And if he speaks at the same time. Then the two actions can be connected to determine if what he is hearing is synchronized with what he is saying.
Neurologists can also determine how much thought process went into what the person is saying. If the brain does not show any activity then most of what the person said did not involve any thinking.


"The primary auditory cortex is the first region of cerebral cortex to receive auditory input." Wiki. : :

Do you believe brain activity would prove whether or not the information is coming from God or not?


Yes they can. Neurologists can monitor areas of the brain for various brain activity related to emotions. They can tell if there is activity in the temporal lobes which corresponds to your euphoria and that would be an indication God is tickling your brain in the area which seats all your spiritual experiences. They can also monitor the level of paranoia you suffer which would be in the region of the amygdala. : :

I'm sure there are other people who believe these neurologists, too. I would rather hear God tell me how the mind works instead of neurologists.

There is no concept of mind or mental illness in the bible or theology. God is relegated to the spiritual realm where the evil forces are demonic possessions and Satan. But in the physical and natural realm the hearing of voices and others thoughts are diagnosed in schizophrenics.
"If You Talk To God, You Are Praying. If God Talks To You, You Have Schizophrenia." : :

I respect your beliefs but if you had God speaking to you, then you would understand what I know to be true.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2015 4:14:12 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/11/2015 3:43:09 PM, baddebater wrote:
At 5/11/2015 3:39:29 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/11/2015 3:15:52 PM, baddebater wrote:
At 5/11/2015 12:30:07 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/11/2015 12:08:08 PM, baddebater wrote:
At 5/11/2015 11:50:12 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/11/2015 11:33:11 AM, baddebater wrote:
At 5/11/2015 11:18:54 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/11/2015 10:13:06 AM, baddebater wrote:
At 5/11/2015 12:15:27 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 5/10/2015 11:45:37 PM, baddebater wrote:
At 5/10/2015 11:33:34 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 5/10/2015 10:00:47 PM, baddebater wrote:
At 5/10/2015 9:42:09 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 5/10/2015 8:26:39 PM, baddebater wrote:



I AM WHO I AM is the way God spoke into the mind of Moses when asked by Moses who he was. It wasn't the typical thoughts that Moses grew up with that was speaking. It was God who was speaking directly to him within his mind.

Sure, a mythical character heard from a mythical god because an ancient very creative author of fiction said so and gullible superstitious people believed the fictional story was a historical one. It just shows how brilliantly creative those authors were. Good fiction is hard to tell apart from fact but when you get talking plants and taking animals in a story it usually gives things away to those who are not so gullible.

However, feel free to believe whatever fiction you want to believe. No one can force you to grow up and mature in your mind. You alone need to have a desire to do that. : :


If you would like to SEE God in the same way all people who have a pure heart can SEE God ( Matt 5:8) then put aside your invisible supernatural idol and stop idolizing it because it is making your heart and mind impure. Take a look at LIFE all around you and understand the ENERGY ( Spirit ) within that Life is the GOD who is real and manifests itself through the flesh of all living things. That God ( LIFE) lives and dies daily in reality.
That VISIBLE NATURAL LIFE is the God you are denying and rejecting in favor of your invisible supernatural idol.

Follow the REALITY of LIFE which you can clearly see and live it to its fullest instead of dreaming your life way and hoping for some better imaginary life you think you might have after you die.
I AM the WAY, TRUTH and LIFE.
No man comes to the TRUTH but through the TRUTH.
The consequence of rejecting the Truth is to live in a lie. That is not a punishment but is simply the result of your own choices.
It is like placing your hand in a fire results in getting burned.
It is a result of sheer stupidity and ignorance.

When you say I AM the WAY, TRUTH and LIFE, I know you don't know who God is. There are many people like you who read the Bible and get the wrong interpretations of them.

That is why authenticating and recognizing the voice of God can eliminate most of the self interpretations that arise from the reading of the bible. Nothing like hearing it straight from the horses mouth. So one would expect many more to hear the voice of God. Why then no one has stepped forward with a recording of God's voice?
Misinterpreting the bible is no different from misinterpreting cryptic thoughts rumbling in ones mind.
Sigmund Freud said dreams and the subconscious conflicts are where repressed sexual desires find expression. And the symbolic images that appear in dreams are representation of sexual objects. This is hardly an endorsement of God influencing us through our thoughts. It creates more room for confusion and misinterpretation. Isn't that why neuroscientists are also drawing correlations between hearing voices/others thoughts in ones head as a sign of mental illness because it is so far removed from reality? : :

Can you record the words in your mind other than writing, speaking or remembering them?

Do neuroscientists have the ability to record thoughts in the mind with man-made devices?

If they don't, then it's impossible for neuroscientists to prove that God doesn't speak to some people.

It is possible for neurologists to record brain activity that correlates to sensory input. If a person is receiving auditory input like hearing the voice of God the auditory centre in the brain will show such activity. And if he speaks at the same time. Then the two actions can be connected to determine if what he is hearing is synchronized with what he is saying.
Neurologists can also determine how much thought process went into what the person is saying. If the brain does not show any activity then most of what the person said did not involve any thinking.


"The primary auditory cortex is the first region of cerebral cortex to receive auditory input." Wiki. : :

Do you believe brain activity would prove whether or not the information is coming from God or not?


Yes they can. Neurologists can monitor areas of the brain for various brain activity related to emotions. They can tell if there is activity in the temporal lobes which corresponds to your euphoria and that would be an indication God is tickling your brain in the area which seats all your spiritual experiences. They can also monitor the level of paranoia you suffer which would be in the region of the amygdala. : :

I'm sure there are other people who believe these neurologists, too. I would rather hear God tell me how the mind works instead of neurologists.

There is no concept of mind or mental illness in the bible or theology. God is relegated to the spiritual realm where the evil forces are demonic possessions and Satan. But in the physical and natural realm the hearing of voices and others thoughts are diagnosed in schizophrenics.
"If You Talk To God, You Are Praying. If God Talks To You, You Have Schizophrenia." : :

I respect your beliefs but if you had God speaking to you, then you would understand what I know to be true.

No one has come forward claiming to hear the voice of God or produced a recording of His voice. No one has even been able to describe the voice of God so we could compare it to what is already known about God's voice as described in the Bible.
If you know it to be true where have you been hiding. What evidence can you produce? What truths can you reveal that is not already known from the bible or human knowledge? How long have you known this and where have you published your claims?
You are not the first one to claim to hear the voice of God nor will you be the last. People suffering from mental illness have been with us since the beginning of time.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2015 2:56:09 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/11/2015 10:13:06 AM, baddebater wrote:
At 5/11/2015 12:15:27 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 5/10/2015 11:45:37 PM, baddebater wrote:
At 5/10/2015 11:33:34 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 5/10/2015 10:00:47 PM, baddebater wrote:
At 5/10/2015 9:42:09 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 5/10/2015 8:26:39 PM, baddebater wrote:



I AM WHO I AM is the way God spoke into the mind of Moses when asked by Moses who he was. It wasn't the typical thoughts that Moses grew up with that was speaking. It was God who was speaking directly to him within his mind.

Sure, a mythical character heard from a mythical god because an ancient very creative author of fiction said so and gullible superstitious people believed the fictional story was a historical one. It just shows how brilliantly creative those authors were. Good fiction is hard to tell apart from fact but when you get talking plants and taking animals in a story it usually gives things away to those who are not so gullible.

However, feel free to believe whatever fiction you want to believe. No one can force you to grow up and mature in your mind. You alone need to have a desire to do that. : :

Do you think I'm concerned about what you believe in?

I think you are interested and curious in what I believe in and concerned about your own beliefs due to the fact that my words are true and perfectly logical. If you were not curious, interested or concerned, you would ignore me like the rest who couldn't care less what I think or believe.

If you are not concerned that you are stunting your own spiritual growth by holding on to a false god who is leading you astray then do yourself a favor and ignore me.

If you would like to SEE God in the same way all people who have a pure heart can SEE God ( Matt 5:8) then put aside your invisible supernatural idol and stop idolizing it because it is making your heart and mind impure. Take a look at LIFE all around you and understand the ENERGY ( Spirit ) within that Life is the GOD who is real and manifests itself through the flesh of all living things. That God ( LIFE) lives and dies daily in reality.
That VISIBLE NATURAL LIFE is the God you are denying and rejecting in favor of your invisible supernatural idol.

Follow the REALITY of LIFE which you can clearly see and live it to its fullest instead of dreaming your life way and hoping for some better imaginary life you think you might have after you die.
I AM the WAY, TRUTH and LIFE.
No man comes to the TRUTH but through the TRUTH.
The consequence of rejecting the Truth is to live in a lie. That is not a punishment but is simply the result of your own choices.
It is like placing your hand in a fire results in getting burned.
It is a result of sheer stupidity and ignorance.

When you say I AM the WAY, TRUTH and LIFE, I know you don't know who God is. There are many people like you who read the Bible and get the wrong interpretations of them.

If you knew who God was, you would know that any life form can say "I am the Way, Truth and Life, and be speaking the Whole Truth and nothing but the Truth.
baddebater
Posts: 200
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2015 3:03:15 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/13/2015 2:56:09 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 5/11/2015 10:13:06 AM, baddebater wrote:
At 5/11/2015 12:15:27 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 5/10/2015 11:45:37 PM, baddebater wrote:
At 5/10/2015 11:33:34 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 5/10/2015 10:00:47 PM, baddebater wrote:
At 5/10/2015 9:42:09 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 5/10/2015 8:26:39 PM, baddebater wrote:



I AM WHO I AM is the way God spoke into the mind of Moses when asked by Moses who he was. It wasn't the typical thoughts that Moses grew up with that was speaking. It was God who was speaking directly to him within his mind.

Sure, a mythical character heard from a mythical god because an ancient very creative author of fiction said so and gullible superstitious people believed the fictional story was a historical one. It just shows how brilliantly creative those authors were. Good fiction is hard to tell apart from fact but when you get talking plants and taking animals in a story it usually gives things away to those who are not so gullible.

However, feel free to believe whatever fiction you want to believe. No one can force you to grow up and mature in your mind. You alone need to have a desire to do that. : :

Do you think I'm concerned about what you believe in?

I think you are interested and curious in what I believe in and concerned about your own beliefs due to the fact that my words are true and perfectly logical. If you were not curious, interested or concerned, you would ignore me like the rest who couldn't care less what I think or believe.

If you are not concerned that you are stunting your own spiritual growth by holding on to a false god who is leading you astray then do yourself a favor and ignore me.

If you would like to SEE God in the same way all people who have a pure heart can SEE God ( Matt 5:8) then put aside your invisible supernatural idol and stop idolizing it because it is making your heart and mind impure. Take a look at LIFE all around you and understand the ENERGY ( Spirit ) within that Life is the GOD who is real and manifests itself through the flesh of all living things. That God ( LIFE) lives and dies daily in reality.
That VISIBLE NATURAL LIFE is the God you are denying and rejecting in favor of your invisible supernatural idol.

Follow the REALITY of LIFE which you can clearly see and live it to its fullest instead of dreaming your life way and hoping for some better imaginary life you think you might have after you die.
I AM the WAY, TRUTH and LIFE.
No man comes to the TRUTH but through the TRUTH.
The consequence of rejecting the Truth is to live in a lie. That is not a punishment but is simply the result of your own choices.
It is like placing your hand in a fire results in getting burned.
It is a result of sheer stupidity and ignorance.

When you say I AM the WAY, TRUTH and LIFE, I know you don't know who God is. There are many people like you who read the Bible and get the wrong interpretations of them.

If you knew who God was, you would know that any life form can say "I am the Way, Truth and Life, and be speaking the Whole Truth and nothing but the Truth. : :

Only us saints have the authority to speak for him and say for him, "I am the Way, the Truth and everlasting Life". Anyone else who says this is a liar.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2015 3:15:45 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/13/2015 3:03:15 AM, baddebater wrote:
At 5/13/2015 2:56:09 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 5/11/2015 10:13:06 AM, baddebater wrote:
At 5/11/2015 12:15:27 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 5/10/2015 11:45:37 PM, baddebater wrote:
At 5/10/2015 11:33:34 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 5/10/2015 10:00:47 PM, baddebater wrote:
At 5/10/2015 9:42:09 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 5/10/2015 8:26:39 PM, baddebater wrote:



I AM WHO I AM is the way God spoke into the mind of Moses when asked by Moses who he was. It wasn't the typical thoughts that Moses grew up with that was speaking. It was God who was speaking directly to him within his mind.

Sure, a mythical character heard from a mythical god because an ancient very creative author of fiction said so and gullible superstitious people believed the fictional story was a historical one. It just shows how brilliantly creative those authors were. Good fiction is hard to tell apart from fact but when you get talking plants and taking animals in a story it usually gives things away to those who are not so gullible.

However, feel free to believe whatever fiction you want to believe. No one can force you to grow up and mature in your mind. You alone need to have a desire to do that. : :

Do you think I'm concerned about what you believe in?

I think you are interested and curious in what I believe in and concerned about your own beliefs due to the fact that my words are true and perfectly logical. If you were not curious, interested or concerned, you would ignore me like the rest who couldn't care less what I think or believe.

If you are not concerned that you are stunting your own spiritual growth by holding on to a false god who is leading you astray then do yourself a favor and ignore me.

If you would like to SEE God in the same way all people who have a pure heart can SEE God ( Matt 5:8) then put aside your invisible supernatural idol and stop idolizing it because it is making your heart and mind impure. Take a look at LIFE all around you and understand the ENERGY ( Spirit ) within that Life is the GOD who is real and manifests itself through the flesh of all living things. That God ( LIFE) lives and dies daily in reality.
That VISIBLE NATURAL LIFE is the God you are denying and rejecting in favor of your invisible supernatural idol.

Follow the REALITY of LIFE which you can clearly see and live it to its fullest instead of dreaming your life way and hoping for some better imaginary life you think you might have after you die.
I AM the WAY, TRUTH and LIFE.
No man comes to the TRUTH but through the TRUTH.
The consequence of rejecting the Truth is to live in a lie. That is not a punishment but is simply the result of your own choices.
It is like placing your hand in a fire results in getting burned.
It is a result of sheer stupidity and ignorance.

When you say I AM the WAY, TRUTH and LIFE, I know you don't know who God is. There are many people like you who read the Bible and get the wrong interpretations of them.

If you knew who God was, you would know that any life form can say "I am the Way, Truth and Life, and be speaking the Whole Truth and nothing but the Truth. : :

Only us saints have the authority to speak for him and say for him, "I am the Way, the Truth and everlasting Life". Anyone else who says this is a liar.

I speak for no one but myself. I have full authority to speak for myself since I gave myself that authority.
You have no clue what you are talking about.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2015 8:30:01 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I have asked people who claim to hear God's voice during prayer or in moments of great distress or jubilation to describe what they perceived as the voice of God or produce a recording of God's voice so others might also benefit from their shared experiences. It might also help others that God is reaching out to to recognize His voice and be counted among the blessed.
So far no one has come forward. I don't know if that should be construed as an act of selfishness or the recording devices they used were not adequate to record God's voice. If it is the latter, we have a fairly inexpensive solution to record God's voice reliably.

The technology:
Electronic voice phenomena, or EVP, is the mysterious recording of voices from an unknown source. Where these voices come from (theories include ghosts, other dimensions and our own subconscious) and how they are recorded on various devices is unknown. Not anymore; Ghost hunting groups and other researchers attempt to capture these voices as routine part of their investigations. But you don't have to belong to a ghost hunting group to try EVP. You can be the Christian who hears voices and wants to record them because you believe it is the voice of God.

The device and how much it costs.

Digital Voice Recorder-EVP
59.95
Electronic Voice Phenomena can be the most compelling evidence collected by field paranormal investigators and ghost hunters alike. This is a great handheld, reliable and flexible recorder with USB capability allowing for fast file transfer when you are ready to review your evidence.

Product Description

Multi-function 1.5" LCD display
USB connection for direct PC/Mac" connection
2GB memory
Simple JoyStick Navigation
Voice Management Software
Digital Voice Manager with Folder Renaming
10 folders"200 messages per folder
Automatic Voice-Activated Record
Editing Functions: Append/Cut/Insert
Playback feature: Bookmark, Variable speed playback, Pitch correction for slow/fast play
Date- & Time-Stamped Recordings
Headphone jack/external microphone jack
Built-in Speaker & Microphone
Selectable recording mode"Conference/Dictation
Key Lock Function
Includes cable & 2 AAA batteries
Quantity: 1
Amoranemix
Posts: 562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2015 2:20:52 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
- Skyangel 121
What makes you think Jesus isn't God? : :
baddebater 123
God told me so.
Let's test the predictive power of atheism again.
Atheism predicts you did not record that.
How did atheism do ?

- DanneJeRusse 126
So, when you say you can see we don't believe in God, what you're actually is us not believing folks like yourself who have been deceived by Satan.
- baddebater 129
It's not up to me to decide whether or not you should believe in God or not. I'm only telling you my experience with God and what he has told me. He has told me that everyone will die in this world.
I don't think there is any need to wait for the answer to the following questions. So, let us try to infer the best explanation for why you did not record it. I propose : there was nothing to record. That is a simple, conservative and broad explanation. What explanation do you propose ?

- Skyangel 137
How do you know it was God and not the devil pretending to be God?
- baddebater 140
I don't believe in the devil. Do you?
It is not because you do not believe in the Devil that the Devil does not believe in you.

- baddebater 140 to Skyangel
The reason God didn't use the scriptures to teach me anything is because he uses them to confuse his people. This is part of the strong delusion he made happen in this world.
How kind of him.

- Skyangel 137
If my ignorance is so obvious, please explain to me exactly how God speaks to you so that I may no longer be ignorant.
- baddebater 140
When you hear someone talking to you, you are actually hearing them in your mind. God speaks to me in the same way except you can't see him. If he hasn't spoken into your mind, then you don't know him? It's that simple.
It would seem God shares this with most fantasy beings : you can't see them. Why might that be ?

- baddebater 153 to Harikrish
I'm sure there are other people who believe these neurologists, too. I would rather hear God tell me how the mind works instead of neurologists.
You are committing the nirvana fallacy. That you would prefer God to telling you how your mind works iso neurologists does not mean he will, let alone mean that he is speaking to you.

Inference to the best explanation leads us to conclude that the reason God produces nothing to record is that he doesn't exist, which happens to be what atheists have been saying all along.
The earth does not belong to man; man belongs to the earth.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2015 2:35:28 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/25/2015 2:20:52 PM, Amoranemix wrote:
- Skyangel 121
What makes you think Jesus isn't God? : :
baddebater 123
God told me so.
Let's test the predictive power of atheism again.
Atheism predicts you did not record that.
How did atheism do ?

- DanneJeRusse 126
So, when you say you can see we don't believe in God, what you're actually is us not believing folks like yourself who have been deceived by Satan.
- baddebater 129
It's not up to me to decide whether or not you should believe in God or not. I'm only telling you my experience with God and what he has told me. He has told me that everyone will die in this world.
I don't think there is any need to wait for the answer to the following questions. So, let us try to infer the best explanation for why you did not record it. I propose : there was nothing to record. That is a simple, conservative and broad explanation. What explanation do you propose ?

- Skyangel 137
How do you know it was God and not the devil pretending to be God?
- baddebater 140
I don't believe in the devil. Do you?
It is not because you do not believe in the Devil that the Devil does not believe in you.

- baddebater 140 to Skyangel
The reason God didn't use the scriptures to teach me anything is because he uses them to confuse his people. This is part of the strong delusion he made happen in this world.
How kind of him.

- Skyangel 137
If my ignorance is so obvious, please explain to me exactly how God speaks to you so that I may no longer be ignorant.
- baddebater 140
When you hear someone talking to you, you are actually hearing them in your mind. God speaks to me in the same way except you can't see him. If he hasn't spoken into your mind, then you don't know him? It's that simple.
It would seem God shares this with most fantasy beings : you can't see them. Why might that be ?

- baddebater 153 to Harikrish
I'm sure there are other people who believe these neurologists, too. I would rather hear God tell me how the mind works instead of neurologists.
You are committing the nirvana fallacy. That you would prefer God to telling you how your mind works iso neurologists does not mean he will, let alone mean that he is speaking to you.


Inference to the best explanation leads us to conclude that the reason God produces nothing to record is that he doesn't exist, which happens to be what atheists have been saying all along.

You just saved yourself 60 bucks because you have no need for a Digital Voice Recorder-EVP.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2020 1:51:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
BornofGod Brad heard the audible voice of God but did not enter heaven by the 7 test to know God by Holy Ghost sex to increase his knowledge of God. His dragon twisted everything God told Him in his heart and vocally. He became an arrogant prick of presumption.

Anon/Noah has met about 50 prophets personally. In all cases, They become arrogant pricks like Brad to judge and condemn others by Pharisee-type self righteousness.

Yahweh never talked to Anon/Noah audibly to teach the cause and affect dynamics of God's heart in the Bible and Book of Revelation. No. He used tangible first hand evidence and facts to know the Creator was behind him. Only the Infinite Creator has the power to remove his poop for 17 days as he ate like a pig everyday with no pain or constipation. He explained the miracle was for him to believe and no one else. Everyone needs their private first-hand miracles as evidence to create belief in God. No valid evidence. No belief. No miracles. No power.

God controls the valid evidence and not man--either black grace power or white grace power--to know good and evil, Light and darkness, As the second purpose of mortality. Sex is the first purpose:

5 purposes of mortality
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4339503/

The Most High metaphysical God called and elected Israel to be His-Her Gods and Goddesses for immortality. Prophets who hear the audible voice of God need to repent of their arrogant attitudes and pass the 7 tests in Rev 2 and 3 to enter heaven in Rev 4. Then reincarnated Israel needs to walk in 3 more wheels of Ezekiel to be translated into Yahweh's Gods and Goddesses.

Brad was sent to the DDO to demonstrate an audible voice from God or visions will not build the intellectual paradigms to change the world and heal everyone's hearts and souls. Arrogance happens to all the prophets (witches and Luciferians included) who connect miracles to the soul and body vehicles excluding the heart, Like Roy Sausek.

Anon/Noah has never heard the audible voice of God nor had visits from messengers from the third heaven. God has told Anon/Noah that will happen after Pentecost love from the third heaven is distributed to His-Her intellectually clean body parts of One Yahweh Elohim by renewing the mind in the more reasonable Word of God "wheat ideas" and not by the unreasonable Biblical weeds. His mission today is "intellectual doctrine" cleansing and making his recommendation to the international bankers and ETs to fix the debt-based money systems that corrupt 95% of the planet's ideologies by paradigm power of synergy of the dumb ideas. "One collective consciousness" is using the idenical money system debt-liability accounting fraud, Regardless of the philosophy.

50 more years and the Cosmic War will end methodically, Slowly, And peacefully on earth by the Almighty predestination powers of God.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2020 4:01:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
BornofGod Brad heard the audible voice of God but did not enter heaven by the 7 test to know God by Holy Ghost sex to increase his knowledge of God. His dragon twisted everything God told Him in his heart and vocally. He became an arrogant prick of presumption.

Anon/Noah has met about 50 prophets personally. In all cases, They become arrogant pricks like Brad to judge and condemn others by Pharisee-type self righteousness.

Yahweh never talked to Anon/Noah audibly to teach the cause and affect dynamics of God's heart in the Bible and Book of Revelation. No. He used tangible first hand evidence and facts to know the Creator was behind him. Only the Infinite Creator has the power to remove his poop for 17 days as he ate like a pig everyday with no pain or constipation. He explained the miracle was for him to believe and no one else. Everyone needs their private first-hand miracles as evidence to create belief in God. No valid evidence. No belief. No miracles. No power.

God controls the valid evidence and not man--either black grace power or white grace power--to know good and evil, Light and darkness, As the second purpose of mortality. Sex is the first purpose:

5 purposes of mortality
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4339503/

The Most High metaphysical God called and elected Israel to be His-Her Gods and Goddesses for immortality. Prophets who hear the audible voice of God need to repent of their arrogant attitudes and pass the 7 tests in Rev 2 and 3 to enter heaven in Rev 4. Then reincarnated Israel needs to walk in 3 more wheels of Ezekiel to be translated into Yahweh's Gods and Goddesses.

Brad was sent to the DDO to demonstrate an audible voice from God or visions will not build the intellectual paradigms to change the world and heal everyone's hearts and souls. Arrogance happens to all the prophets (witches and Luciferians included) who connect miracles to the soul and body vehicles excluding the heart, Like Roy Sausek.

Anon/Noah has never heard the audible voice of God nor had visits from messengers from the third heaven. God has told Anon/Noah that will happen after Pentecost love from the third heaven is distributed to His-Her intellectually clean body parts of One Yahweh Elohim by renewing the mind in the more reasonable Word of God "wheat ideas" and not by the unreasonable Biblical weeds. His mission today is "intellectual doctrine" cleansing and making his recommendation to the international bankers and ETs to fix the debt-based money systems that corrupt 95% of the planet's ideologies by paradigm power of synergy of the dumb ideas. "One collective consciousness" is using the idenical money system debt-liability accounting fraud, Regardless of the philosophy.

50 more years and the Cosmic War will end methodically, Slowly, And peacefully on earth by the Almighty predestination powers of God.


So you have no recordings to offer.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2020 6:33:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
No. Wanting a recording Is based on doubts of the flesh and not based on the "law of faith". Paul wrote about looking into a mirror, Dimly, Regarding agape love and Holy Ghost sex. No one will "know as we are known" until we are translated or resurrected. Today we only believe and hope.

However, Today we have Holy Ghost sex and miracles to increase the strength our belief daily. Belief, Hope, Prophecy, Tongues, And miracles will stop, But the sexual love of God will continue forever coupled with the glory of God. For example, Two days ago Anon/Noah had a knife disappear and reappear for God to teach Him a white-grace truth. Having the Infinite Creator mess with objects is valid evidence to increase faith and hope.

But Anon still does not "know as he is known". He believes because the ideas in the Bible are brilliant and more rational than any other intellectual model on the planet. He is still in the intellectual doctrinal growth stage. He is waiting for the Pentecostal golden bowl cleansing of the book of Revelation of unconditional love from our Father in the third heaven, But even then, After Pentecost, The dragon must be kept on a tight leash of self-control as a mortal using the Golden Rule, Even if Anon/Noah has the endowment of God's supernatural love in his heart. The Golden Rule requires reason to operate based on the 10 Commandments. Reason rules mortality.

Therefore, Anon/Noah will not "know as he is known" until the final translation of his body vehicle is changed from mortality to immortality in the blink of an eye as Paul taught in 1 Cor 15 at the end of the chapter.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2020 9:55:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
No. Wanting a recording Is based on doubts of the flesh and not based on the "law of faith". Paul wrote about looking into a mirror, Dimly, Regarding agape love and Holy Ghost sex. No one will "know as we are known" until we are translated or resurrected. Today we only believe and hope.

However, Today we have Holy Ghost sex and miracles to increase the strength our belief daily. Belief, Hope, Prophecy, Tongues, And miracles will stop, But the sexual love of God will continue forever coupled with the glory of God. For example, Two days ago Anon/Noah had a knife disappear and reappear for God to teach Him a white-grace truth. Having the Infinite Creator mess with objects is valid evidence to increase faith and hope.

You said earlier the Holy Ghost sex helped you overcome beastiality.
Anon wrote: Holy Ghost sex is the most important principle to heal bestiality.
You even said it no longer became a sin to you among other perversions.
Anon wrote: Anon/Noah will post the proof Paul taught Holy Ghost sex identity to heal bestiality, Child molestation, Rape, Incest, Homosexuality, And any form of sex "imbalance" of gender identity. The good news is these are not "sins" as the world teaches. They are imbalanced two-gender identity that will prevent Israel from becoming Gods and Goddesses. God will balance the heart by Holy Ghost sex.

But Anon still does not "know as he is known". He believes because the ideas in the Bible are brilliant and more rational than any other intellectual model on the planet. He is still in the intellectual doctrinal growth stage. He is waiting for the Pentecostal golden bowl cleansing of the book of Revelation of unconditional love from our Father in the third heaven, But even then, After Pentecost, The dragon must be kept on a tight leash of self-control as a mortal using the Golden Rule, Even if Anon/Noah has the endowment of God's supernatural love in his heart. The Golden Rule requires reason to operate based on the 10 Commandments. Reason rules mortality.

Therefore, Anon/Noah will not "know as he is known" until the final translation of his body vehicle is changed from mortality to immortality in the blink of an eye as Paul taught in 1 Cor 15 at the end of the chapter.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.