Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2016 6:45:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/9/2016 5:09:37 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 8/9/2016 4:06:29 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 8/9/2016 3:08:31 PM, ethang5 wrote:

Another failed prophesy.

No Sir. Bully was on more than a year before he got banhammered. You only slowed down after the men in black sent you that little warning. You are not all there, and you're compulsive, so it's only a matter of time.

If you pace yourself well, you might get your ride at the same time bully gets his 2nd go round. Won't that be neat?

This will no longer be a religious forum if the most spiritual member on DDO is let go.

lol. He won't "let you go" einstein, it'll just be a short ride in the party van. But you are right, the lolz factor would go down if you were booted out.

My posts are all backed by unmatched scriptural scholarship, scholarly citations, research and uncompromising intellectual integrity.

Unless contradictions and dodging are "intellectual integrity", you're not making sense. You said the Bible's account is correct then you turn around and say it isn't. When called on it, you dodge. Your posts are just like those of BoG, the blathering of a mentally challenged troll.

[Repetitive rant removed]

You just called trolls laureates of the religious board. Banging the back,of your head on the ground positioned under Bulproof's bridge is the cause of your brain damage.
You are advised to pursue lesser distractions like Bulproof.....

Whaaaa???!!! Bully is a much better troll than you. You couldn't even stand under his bridge if your horns were cut.

Is that your favourite position with Bulproof, standing under his bridge? And is that what you call it his 'bridge'. Lol!!
You appear to have a deep admiration for Bulproof even though he is an atheist....

I do. He makes trolling seem easy. He does it with style. And lets not forget his patented bully donkey bray. Who wouldn't admire that? You're just jealous of bully cause He's the current troll laureate of the religion board.

It is your wife who should be jealous that you are pimping Bulproof too.

....and be spanked in ways you have always enjoyed.

Sorry, I'm married. But there are a few members who have come out and are single. Would you like an intro?

Nice to know your wife is into singles. No I would not want to be introduced to your wife. If she is dumb enough to marry a pimp like you. She deserves what she got.

There is nothing wrong with being married.

None at all, but it does mean I cannot take other....um...partners. I don't swing that way even if I wasn't married. So I cannot indulge your kind offer of a spanking....

It is your attitude towards a dead Jewish corpse nailed to a wooden cross that is disturbing , that you believe 2000 years later that he died for your sins. Get real!!!

?? lol, no need to comment Gentle Reader as we already know that the man is a few geese shy of a gaggle.

A lot of nasty things have been said about Jesus but never that he is a few geese shy of a gaggle. How easily your love for Jesus has turned into contempt for him.

So would you like an intro? We do have several gay members, some of whom will not mind that you have a mental handicap.

A fine pimp you turned out to be. Staring at a man bound and stretched on a wooden cross appears to have stroked your fantasies into a commercial exploit.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 2:30:48 PM
At 8/9/2016 6:45:28 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Another failed prophesy.

No Sir. Bully was on more than a year before he got banhammered. You only slowed down after the men in black sent you that little warning. You are not all there, and you're compulsive, so it's only a matter of time.

If you pace yourself well, you might get your ride at the same time bully gets his 2nd go round. Won't that be neat?

This will no longer be a religious forum if the most spiritual member on DDO is let go.

lol. He won't "let you go" einstein, it'll just be a short ride in the party van. But you are right, the lolz factor would go down if you were booted out.

My posts are all backed by unmatched scriptural scholarship, scholarly citations, research and uncompromising intellectual integrity.

Unless contradictions and dodging are "intellectual integrity", you're not making sense. You said the Bible's account is correct then you turn around and say it isn't. When called on it, you dodge. Your posts are just like those of BoG, the blathering of a mentally challenged troll.

>>>Dodge!<<<

You just called trolls laureates of the religious board. Banging the back,of your head on the ground positioned under Bulproof's bridge is the cause of your brain damage.

I swear, he posted this all on his own AND he isn't trying to help me. Really. lol.

Whaaaa???!!! Bully is a much better troll than you. You couldn't even stand under his bridge if your horns were cut.

Is that your favourite position with Bulproof, standing under his bridge? And is that what you call it his 'bridge'. Lol!!

It looks like that homo quip stung deeply. I love it when some idiot militant inadvertently gives evidence of being stung. Ol krish may be deluded, but he still yelps when tagged.

You appear to have a deep admiration for Bulproof even though he is an atheist....

I do. He makes trolling seem easy. He does it with style. And lets not forget his patented bully donkey bray. Who wouldn't admire that? You're just jealous of bully cause He's the current troll laureate of the religion board.

Pimping? Bully is free Krish. If you'd like to talk to him go ahead, though I don't think bully rolls that way. But you never know, he may just be in the closet. You probably have radar for that sort of thing no?

Sorry, I'm married. But there are a few members who have come out and are single. Would you like an intro?

Nice to know your wife is into singles.

My wife isn't a member, and she is female, so you wouldn't like her even if she was a member. Don't be shy Krish. Most of society now do not care if you live an "alternative" lifestyle.

No I would not want to be introduced to your wife.

I know. How about that gay guy who just joined the board 2 weeks ago? He's even an atheist like you. He's not militant anti-theist, but unlike my wife, he is free AND gay. I will send you his contact details. Don't worry, he discrete, no one but the two of you will have to know.

If she is dumb enough to marry a pimp like you. She deserves what she got.

Well, where have you been? You can marry a man now Krish. They changed the law. Yes. Isn't that neat?

None at all, but it does mean I cannot take other....um...partners. I don't swing that way even if I wasn't married. So I cannot indulge your kind offer of a spanking....

It is your attitude towards a dead Jewish corpse nailed to a wooden cross that is disturbing , that you believe 2000 years later that he died for your sins. Get real!!!

?? lol, no need to comment Gentle Reader as we already know that the man is a few geese shy of a gaggle.

A lot of nasty things have been said about Jesus but never that he is a few geese shy of a gaggle.

Grip on rope of sanity + oily fingers....

How easily your love for Jesus has turned into contempt for him.

Feel the rope go slack....

So would you like an intro? We do have several gay members, some of whom will not mind that you have a mental handicap.

A fine pimp you turned out to be.

Yeah. I don't charge. I hate seeing gay guys burn as potential partners are all around them. This is a free favor. Don't feel ashamed.

Staring at a man bound and stretched on a wooden cross appears to have stroked your fantasies into a commercial exploit.

I can see you become incoherent when you're ashamed. Calm down. Spouting nonsense about Jesus will not convince anyone that you're hetero.

When you get the contact, PM him. He's a nice guy and already knows you're a little whoo hoo! He doesn't mind, and there is no charge. Enjoy!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 3:08:37 PM
At 8/10/2016 2:30:48 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 8/9/2016 6:45:28 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Another failed prophesy.

>>>Dodge!<<<

So finally you accept the bible is truly accurate about the crucifixion of Jesus for his blasphemous lies and lunacy. All the bibles repeat the same account of the crucifixion. Jesus was tried,convicted and put to death because of the overwhelming crowd that gathered and demanded he be crucified for his blasphemous lies. The crowd shouted crucify him, crucify him because under Jewish law blasphemy was punishable by death. Jesus was crucified according to the law given to Moses by God.

Deuteronomy 18:20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, is to be put to death."

You are deleting scriptural verses in order to hide the truth.

Jesus was a false prophet. He was put to death according to the law given to Moses by God.
Deuteronomy 18:20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, is to be put to death."

I swear, he posted this all on his own AND he isn't trying to help me. Really. lol.

It looks like that homo quip stung deeply. I love it when some idiot militant inadvertently gives evidence of being stung. Ol krish may be deluded, but he still yelps when tagged.

Pimping? Bully is free Krish. If you'd like to talk to him go ahead, though I don't think bully rolls that way. But you never know, he may just be in the closet. You probably have radar for that sort of thing no?

You are pimping Bulproof for free to make it competitive with you wife who also goes for free.

My wife isn't a member, and she is female, so you wouldn't like her even if she was a member. Don't be shy Krish. Most of society now do not care if you live an "alternative" lifestyle.

You wife is the victim, you are her pimp.

I know. How about that gay guy who just joined the board 2 weeks ago? He's even an atheist like you. He's not militant anti-theist, but unlike my wife, he is free AND gay. I will send you his contact details. Don't worry, he discrete, no one but the two of you will have to know.

Well, where have you been? You can marry a man now Krish. They changed the law. Yes. Isn't that neat?

BTW I am already married. You just wasted your free solicitation.

A lot of nasty things have been said about Jesus but never that he is a few geese shy of a gaggle.

Grip on rope of sanity + oily fingers....

Your wife must apply lipstick on both end. Lol!

Feel the rope go slack....

Yeah. I don't charge. I hate seeing gay guys burn as potential partners are all around them. This is a free favor. Don't feel ashamed.

Why should I be ashamed. You are the one pimping here.

Staring at a man bound and stretched on a wooden cross appears to have stroked your fantasies into a commercial exploit.

I can see you become incoherent when you're ashamed. Calm down. Spouting nonsense about Jesus will not convince anyone that you're hetero.

Now you are even denying Jesus was nailed to a wooden cross.

When you get the contact, PM him. He's a nice guy and already knows you're a little whoo hoo! He doesn't mind, and there is no charge. Enjoy!

You found him to be a nice guy because he didn't charge you for stuffing your body cavities or your wife's. Any wonder why you admire him so much. Nothing beats free.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 2:12:29 PM
At 8/10/2016 3:08:37 PM, Harikrish wrote:

>>>Dodge!<<<

So finally you accept the bible is truly accurate about the crucifixion of Jesus for his blasphemous lies and lunacy.

The Bible says Jesus was falsely accused and convicted. So yes, I do accept that as the truth.

All the bibles repeat the same account of the crucifixion. Jesus was FALSELY tried,convicted and put to death because of the overwhelming crowd that gathered and demanded he be crucified for his blasphemous lies.

Fixed.

The crowd shouted crucify him, crucify him because under Jewish law blasphemy was punishable by death. Jesus was crucified according to the law given to Moses by God.

The Bible says Jesus wasn't guilty. No amount of stupidity will change that.

No, I only deleted your deranged rant. We've seen it before.

Jesus was a false prophet. He was put to death according to the law given to Moses by God.

The Bible says Jesus was innocent and falsely convicted.

You are pimping Bulproof for free to make it competitive with you wife who also goes for free.

It isn't pimping if its free Krish. But if you're uncomfortable with me introducing you to available guys on the board, you are free to do your own romantic search. I told you, there is no need to be ashamed.

Do you prefer married men? That is a little more kinky, but to each his own. I would advice you to stick with single guys. Less drama that way. You are gay, but there is no reason to be an adulterer too.

Krish, no one here is fooled about your sexual preference. You like guys, who cares? Your private life is not my wife's concern. Live your life man.

I know. How about that gay guy who just joined 2 weeks ago? He's even an atheist like you. He's not militant anti-theist, but unlike my wife, he is free AND gay. I will send you his contact details. Don't worry, he discrete, no one but the two of you will have to know.

Were you able to marry your husband in your state or did you guys have to do it in another state? How does he feel about you looking for married guys on this site? Tolerant guy, your husband.

But those things have been said about you.

Faking attention on my wife will not make people believe you are hetero Krish. You are gay, accept your desire. Love yourself. Be who you are.

You wish.

Why should I be ashamed.

Exactly! Being gay is no longer something to be ashamed about. No need to fake interest in women anymore. be who you were born to be!

Staring at "stretched" men stokes you huh? Good. You will get more suitors the more you talk about your innermost desires, but keep it PG ok? We might have under-aged people here.

Don't judge him Gentle Readers! He has a mental condition. Just ignore him when he blurts out illogical stuff like this. Think of it as mental tourettes.

You found him to be a nice guy because he didn't charge you for stuffing your body cavities or your wife's.

Ah! You're looking for a virgin eh? You kinky dog you. There are some virgins here. Rest assured, neither my wife of I will touch them. They will be fresh for you.

Any wonder why you admire him so much. Nothing beats free.

Or in your case, free and gay!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 3:23:37 PM
At 8/11/2016 2:12:29 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 8/10/2016 3:08:37 PM, Harikrish wrote:

>>>Dodge!<<<

And this is what tbe scriptures tell us.
Jesus tried to dodge his way out of the trial. He was crucified, that is the ultimate guilty verdict

So finally you accept the bible is truly accurate about the crucifixion of Jesus for his blasphemous lies and lunacy.

The Bible says Jesus was falsely accused and convicted. So yes, I do accept that as the truth.

All the bibles repeat the same account of the crucifixion. Jesus was tried,convicted and put to death because of the overwhelming crowd that gathered and demanded he be crucified for his blasphemous lies.

Fixed.

The crowd shouted crucify him, crucify him because under Jewish law blasphemy was punishable by death. Jesus was crucified according to the law given to Moses by God.

He was crucified, that is the ultimate guilty verdict.

So you are confirming scriptural verses from Jesus was deranged ranting. He was a liar and lunatic....Duh!!!

It isn't pimping if its free Krish. But if you're uncomfortable with me introducing you to available guys on the board, you are free to do your own romantic search. I told you, there is no need to be ashamed.

Do you prefer married men? That is a little more kinky, but to each his own. I would advice you to stick with single guys. Less drama that way. You are gay, but there is no reason to be an adulterer too.

Krish, no one here is fooled about your sexual preference. You like guys, who cares? Your private life is not my wife's concern. Live your life man.

I know. How about that gay guy who just joined 2 weeks ago? He's even an atheist like you. He's not militant anti-theist, but unlike my wife, he is free AND gay. I will send you his contact details. Don't worry, he discrete, no one but the two of you will have to know.

Were you able to marry your husband in your state or did you guys have to do it in another state? How does he feel about you looking for married guys on this site? Tolerant guy, your husband.

Faking attention on my wife will not make people believe you are hetero Krish. You are gay, accept your desire. Love yourself. Be who you are.

You wish.

Why should I be ashamed.

Exactly! Being gay is no longer something to be ashamed about. No need to fake interest in women anymore. be who you were born to be!

Staring at "stretched" men stokes you huh? Good. You will get more suitors the more you talk about your innermost desires, but keep it PG ok? We might have under-aged people here.

You found him to be a nice guy because he didn't charge you for stuffing your body cavities or your wife's.

Ah! You're looking for a virgin eh? You kinky dog you. There are some virgins here. Rest assured, neither my wife of I will touch them. They will be fresh for you.

You are the typical Christian obsessed with gays because Jesus was gay according to Secret Mark. Not married, unemployed, hung around with unsavoury men. One lied about him the other betrayed him. What a pathetic delusional liar and lunatic Jesus turned out to be. Any wonder why the people shouted crucify him! Crucify him!
Christian celebrate the same event with a thank you Jesus! thank you Jesus!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2016 2:39:37 PM
At 8/11/2016 3:23:37 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Jesus tried to dodge his way out of the trial.

Lie. Scriptures tell us that Jesus would not even defend Himself to get out of his trail.

He was crucified, that is the ultimate guilty verdict

Scriptures tell us Jesus was innocent of the charges.

All the bibles repeat the same account of the crucifixion. Jesus was FALSELY tried, convicted and put to death because of the overwhelming crowd that gathered and demanded he be crucified for his blasphemous lies.

Fixed.

Scripture says Jesus was innocent of the charges.

So you are confirming scriptural verses from Jesus was deranged ranting.

lol. I think it is clear who the deranged lunatic is.

The Bible says the verdict was unjustly applied to an innocent.

You wish.

Why should I be ashamed.

Exactly! Being gay is no longer something to be ashamed about. No need to fake interest in women anymore. Be who you were born to be!

Don't judge him Gentle Reader! He has a mental condition, so weird, illogical outbursts like these are common. It's sort of like tourette syndrome of the brain. Please don't make him feel uncomfortable!

You are the typical Christian obsessed with gays because Jesus was gay according to Secret Mark.

Let me catch you up Gentle Reader. "Secret Mark" is one of his imaginary "boyfriends". They seem to have occasional midnight talks where Mark outs people whom he thinks are gay. He denies sleeping with "Secret Mark" but......

Not married, unemployed, hung around with unsavoury men. One lied about him the other betrayed him. What a pathetic delusional liar and lunatic Jesus turned out to be. Any wonder why the people shouted crucify him! Crucify him!
Christian celebrate the same event with a thank you Jesus! thank you Jesus!

Just another outburst of his mental disorder. It will pass. Doctors think he views Jesus as the one forbidding his gay tendencies so he has developed an obsessive hatred of Jesus as he struggles to come to terms with his homosexuality.

Judgemental society, see the pain you're causing this young gay man? Don't worry Krish, one day you'll be able to stand up and say without shame, "I am sexually attracted to hairy men!" Hang in there Thad.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2016 3:57:40 PM
At 8/12/2016 2:39:37 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 8/11/2016 3:23:37 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Lie. Scriptures tell us that Jesus would not even defend Himself to get out of his trail.

But crucified for his blasphemous lies and lunacy.

All the bibles repeat the same account of the crucifixion. Jesus was tried, convicted and put to death because of the overwhelming crowd that gathered and demanded he be crucified for his blasphemous lies.

Scripture says Jesus was innocent of the charges.

The one that was crucified. Jesus was crucified.

This law was applied to Jesus. Jesus was put to death for his blasphemous lies and lunacy.

You are pimping Bulproof for free to make it competitive with you wife who also goes for free and will sometimes pay the good performers.

No I would not want to be introduced to your wife. Not after she was pimped.

You wife days disagrees.

Your wife agreed to whore herself because you turned out gay.

We get it. Your wife does it for free.

Why should I be ashamed.

Exactly! Being gay is no longer something to be ashamed about. No need to fake interest in women anymore. Be who you were born to be!

That is why Jesus remained gay and never married. .

You are the typical Christian obsessed with gays because Jesus was gay according to Secret Mark.

Let me catch you up Gentle Reader. "Secret Mark" is one of his imaginary "boyfriends". They seem to have occasional midnight talks where Mark outs people whom he thinks are gay. He denies sleeping with "Secret Mark" but......

You are scripturally ignorant. Mark was a disciple of Jesus.

Jesus was Not married, unemployed, hung around with unsavoury men. One lied about him the other betrayed him. What a pathetic delusional liar and lunatic Jesus turned out to be. Any wonder why the people shouted crucify him! Crucify him!
Christian celebrate the same event his crucifixion with a thank you Jesus! thank you Jesus!

Just another outburst of his mental disorder. It will pass. Doctors think he views Jesus as the one forbidding his gay tendencies so he has developed an obsessive hatred of Jesus as he struggles to come to terms with his homosexuality.

Experts diagnosed Jesus as a liar and lunatic and a schizophrenic .

Judgemental society, see the pain you're causing this young gay man? Don't worry Krish, one day you'll be able to stand up and say without shame, "I am sexually attracted to hairy men!" Hang in there Thad.

Jesus said all that you want to hear in Secret Mark. It was no secret among his disciples that Jesus was gay. They even argued among themselves who would be rewarded more for their services.

Luke 9:46 An argument started among the disciples as to which of them would be the greatest.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2016 4:50:48 PM
At 8/12/2016 3:57:40 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Crucified unfairly.

All the bibles repeat the same account of the crucifixion. Jesus was FALSELY tried, convicted and put to death because of the overwhelming crowd that gathered and demanded he be crucified for his blasphemous lies.

Fixed.

The crowd shouted crucify him, crucify him because under Jewish law blasphemy was punishable by death. Jesus was FALSELY crucified according to the law given to Moses by God.

Fixed.

Scripture says He was innocent. You say scripture is true. Connect the dots.

3 were crucified that day. The scripture says Jesus was innocent. You say scripture is correct. Connect the dots.

Scripture says Jesus was the true prophet. You say scripture is correct. Connect the dots.

This law was applied to Jesus.

By you. But you are mentally challenged, so your application doesn't count. Scripture says Jesus was innocent.

Scripture says the verdict was unfair and false. You say scripture is correct. Connect the dots.

You are pimping Bulproof for free to make it competitive with you wife who also goes for free and will sometimes pay the good performers.

Do you prefer married men instead of singles? That is a little more kinky, but to each his own. I would advice you to stick with single guys. Less drama that way. You are gay, but there is no reason to be an adulterer too.

Faking attention on my wife will not fool anyone here into thinking you are hetero Krish. No need to be butthurt about it.

Did you and your husband need to leave your state to get married? Or does your state allow gay marriage?

You wife days disagrees.

Sorry, I don't like men sexually even if my wife's days disagrees. lol

But they have been said about you. lol.

Self hate will kill you krish. Being gay is not the end of the world. You aren't less of a person because you have the hots for hairy men. Love yourself man!

I hold no contempt towards you. I feel sorry for you. I know it must be hard to have to live a fake life pretending to not be homosexual, when in fact you secretly burn for men.

The mentally challenged sometimes think someone else lives inside their head, hence the "we". Just pretend he isn't loony. We don't want to provoke him.

Why should I be ashamed.

Don't judge him Gentle Readers! He has a mental condition. Just ignore him when he blurts out illogical stuff like this. Think of it as mental tourettes.

Ah! You're looking for a virgin eh? You feces loving dog you. There are some virgins here. Rest assured, neither my wife or I will touch them. They will be fresh for you.

Skid marks on the bed afterwards don't lie.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2016 5:01:33 PM

And Jesus was innocent.

Jesus was Not married, unemployed, hung around with unsavoury men.

I hear that your buttpal "Secret Mark" is unsavoury. Who are you to judge another?

....thank you Jesus! thank you Jesus!

But scripture diagnosed Jesus as honest and holy and Sane. You said scripture was correct. Connect the dots.

Rant where "Secret Mark" tells Krish that Jesus is gay deleted. We will not entertain vicious gossip here. We aren't silly house wives.......

.......or gay.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2016 5:51:34 PM
At 8/12/2016 4:50:48 PM, ethang5 wrote:

Crucified unfairly.

All the bibles repeat the same account of the crucifixion. Jesus was finally tried, convicted and put to death because of the overwhelming crowd that gathered and demanded he be crucified for his blasphemous lies.

The crowd shouted crucify him, crucify him because under Jewish law blasphemy was punishable by death. Jesus was finally crucified according to the law given to Moses by God.

It leads to his crucifixion.

Scripture says Jesus was the true prophet. You say scripture is correct. Connect the dots.

Scripture says the verdict was unfair and false. You say scripture is correct. Connect the dots.

Whaaaa???!!! Bully is a much better troll than you.

Do you prefer married men instead of singles? That is a little more kinky, but to each his own. I would advice you to stick with single guys. Less drama that way. You are gay, but there is no reason to be an adulterer too.

Did you and your husband need to leave your state to get married? Or does your state allow gay marriage?

You wife days disagrees.

Self hate will kill you krish. Being gay is not the end of the world. You aren't less of a person because you have the hots for hairy men. Love yourself man!

I hold no contempt towards you. I feel sorry for you. I know it must be hard to have to live a fake life pretending to not be homosexual, when in fact you secretly burn for men.

The mentally challenged sometimes think someone else lives inside their head, hence the "we". Just pretend he isn't loony. We don't want to provoke him.

Why should I be ashamed.

Ah! You're looking for a virgin eh? You feces loving dog you. There are some virgins here. Rest assured, neither my wife or I will touch them. They will be fresh for you.

Let me catch you up Gentle Reader. "Secret Mark" is one of his imaginary "boyfriends". They seem to have occasional midnight talks where Mark outs people who

Mark was one of the disciples. Read your bible.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2016 6:11:34 PM
At 8/12/2016 5:01:33 PM, ethang5 wrote:

And Jesus was innocent.

Only the guilty were crucified. Jesus was crucified.

I hear that your buttpal "Secret Mark" is unsavoury. Who are you to judge another?

According to Secret Mark Jesus was gay. That isn't a judgement, that is an account of a gay Jesus by disciple Mark.

But scripture diagnosed Jesus as honest and holy and Sane. You said scripture was correct. Connect the dots.

The scriptures say Jesus was crucified. Only the guilty were crucified. Jesus was found guilty. The crowd shouted crucify him! crucify him!

Rant where "Secret Mark" tells Krish that Jesus is gay deleted. We will not entertain vicious gossip here. We aren't silly house wives.......

.......or gay.

Jesus was gay according to Mark.
http://jdstone.org...
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 10:18:43 AM
At 8/12/2016 6:11:34 PM, Harikrish wrote:

And Jesus was innocent.

Yet scripture says Jesus was innocent. You said scripture was correct. Connect the dots.

Like doctors hang around sick men? Stupidity working for you yet?

According to Secret Mark Jesus was gay. That isn't a judgement, that is an account of a gay Jesus by disciple Mark.

The scriptures say Jesus was crucified. Only the guilty were crucified. Jesus was found guilty. The crowd shouted crucify him! crucify him!

Yet scripture says Jesus was innocent. You said scripture was correct. Connect the dots.

.......or gay.

Jesus was Holy according to scripture. So hmmmm, whom should we believe? Your buttbuddy "Secret Mark" who thinks everyone is gay, or scripture? I think I'll stick with scripture, but I wish you and your buttpal the best.

And you mean "Secret Mark" right, not Mark? Why don't the both of you come out of the closet? The truth will set you free and you won't need to be in secret anymore.

Don't let fear and shame rule your life.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 10:38:45 AM
At 8/16/2016 10:18:43 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 8/12/2016 6:11:34 PM, Harikrish wrote:

And Jesus was innocent.

Scriptures correctly reported his crucifixion. He was nailed to a wooden cross like a criminal.

But one lied about knowing him and the other betrayed him.jesus was literally and figuratively screwed by the unsavoury men he hung around with according to Secret Mark.

Why are you upset that Jesus was gay? Is it because he got screwed by the men he hung around with?

Scriptures correctly reported his crucifixion. He was nailed to a wooden cross like a criminal.

.......or gay.

Jesus was Holy according to scripture. So hmmmm, whom should we believe? Your buttbuddy "Secret Mark" who thinks everyone is gay, or scripture? I think I'll stick with scripture, but I wish you and your buttpal the best.

Secret Mark wrote Jesus had a secret chamber where he rehearsed his crucifixion and allowed his partners to tie him to his bed posts while they poked and pierced him.

And you mean "Secret Mark" right, not Mark? Why don't the both of you come out of the closet? The truth will set you free and you won't need to be in secret anymore.

That Jesus was gay was not a secret with his disciples. They even suspected there was a beloved disciple he loved very much.

John 13:23 One of them, the disciple whom Jesus loved, was reclining next to him.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 10:50:03 AM
At 8/12/2016 5:51:34 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Rebutt left unaddressed.

Krishna's court - The defendant was guilty.
Lawyer Ethan - How do you know he was guilty?
Krishna's court - We killed him.
Lawyer Ethan - Whaa?
Krishna's court - Yeah, whomever is guilty, we kill.
Lawyer Ethan - But how did you know he was guilty?
Krishna's Court - Easy, we only kill the guilty.

lol. Kangaroo court, circular prosecution.

If Jesus was innocent, He had no lies or blasphemy. He was crucified unfairly.

Krish has gone out of his mind again. We'll just wait. He usually becomes somewhat lucid again if left alone for a while.

All the bibles repeat the same account of the crucifixion. Jesus was [FALSELY] tried, convicted and put to death because the High Priest and Pharisees schemed and lied to get Him killed out of fear, jealousy, and pride.

True. [Fixed]

The crowd shouted crucify him, crucify him because the religious leaders shouted that Jesus opposed Caesar, and that cowered the people into pretending that they did not oppose Caesar also. Sort of like whats happening in Turkey now.
Everyone opposes the coup now. Oh, and [fixed]

Krish can't connect the dots.

And you are deranged.

It was prophesied it would. It was supposed to.

By you. But you are just some dweeb posting from his mom's basement. We can dismiss you.

Of course I do. Don't be jealous. You are just a run the mill troll. Everyone can't be talented. We need people like you so that words like moron have an object.

Krish, no one here is fooled about your sexual preference. You can't fol us by faking interest in my wife. You like guys, who cares? Your private life is not my wife's concern. Live your life man.

And if you like hairy men, you deserve them too. Step out of the closet and into the light Krishikins.

You wife days disagrees.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 11:05:26 AM
At 8/16/2016 10:38:45 AM, Harikrish wrote:

And Jesus was innocent.

And only the crucified were guilty. Can we say circular? I thought we could.

Though He was innocent. Scripture says so.

But one lied about knowing him and the other betrayed him.jesus was literally and figuratively screwed by the unsavoury men he hung around with according to Secret Mark.

Seems to me that "Secret Mark" is literally, not figuratively, doing the same thing to you. Wish you wouldn't talk about your homo episodes here tho.

Yeah. "Secret Mark" thinks everyone is gay. Many gay people think that way.

Why are you upset that Jesus was gay? Is it because he got screwed by the men he hung around with?

It seems that YOU are. I like Jesus. You're the one always posting lies about Him. Did you want to date Him? Do you and "Secret Mark" secretly have the hots for Him?

.......or gay.

Secret Mark wrote Jesus had a secret chamber where he rehearsed his crucifixion and allowed his partners to tie him to his bed posts while they poked and pierced him.

Whatever "secret Mark" is doing to you, it must be quite pleasurable if it will cause you to place all your faith in a book.

That Jesus was gay was not a secret with his disciples.

And neither is it a secret that you are gay. Stop denying it.

They even suspected there was a beloved disciple he loved very much.

Sometimes Gentle Reader, when Krish gets too excited, he writes gibberish. Just pretend you didn't see it. The guy is mentally handicapped, we must make allowances for his condition.

Question. When you're with "Secret Mark", which one of you is the "girl"? Don't answer if it makes you uncomfortable.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 11:15:25 AM
At 8/16/2016 10:50:03 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 8/12/2016 5:51:34 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Rebutt left unaddressed.

No defence for the guilty.

Lawyer Ethan - Whaa?

A guilty verdict resulted in his crucifixion. Every criminal on death row claims they are innocent. Who are they kidding!!

If Jesus was innocent, He had no lies or blasphemy. He was crucified unfairly.

But he was found guilty and crucified. As the son of God he could have easily defended himself against the charges. But he accepted it along with the beating and mockery.

Krish has gone out of his mind again. We'll just wait. He usually becomes somewhat lucid again if left alone for a while.

They already identified the blasphemous liar and lunatic Jesus and crucified him 2000 years ago. What you are waiting for is his promise to return.

All the bibles repeat the same account of the crucifixion. Jesus was tried, convicted and put to death for his blasphemous lies and lunacy.

True. [Fixed]

The crowd shouted crucify him, crucify him because the religious leaders shouted that Jesus opposed Caesar, and that cowered the people into pretending that they did not oppose Caesar also. Sort of like whats happening in Turkey now.
Everyone opposes the coup now. Oh, and [fixed]

Krish can't connect the dots.

And you are deranged.

Deuteronomy 18:20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, is to be put to death." Jesus was put to death.

Deuteronomy 18:20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, is to be put to death." Jesus was put to death.

By you. But you are just some dweeb posting from his mom's basement. We can dismiss you.

Deuteronomy 18:20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, is to be put to death." Jesus was out to death.

Of course I do. Don't be jealous. You are just a run the mill troll. Everyone can't be talented. We need people like you so that words like moron have an object.

Krish, no one here is fooled about your sexual preference. You can't fol us by faking interest in my wife. You like guys, who cares? Your private life is not my wife's concern. Live your life man.

And if you like hairy men, you deserve them too. Step out of the closet and into the light Krishikins.

You wife days disagrees.

Still pimping your wife. Y
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 11:20:40 AM
At 8/16/2016 11:05:26 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 8/16/2016 10:38:45 AM, Harikrish wrote:

And Jesus was innocent.

And only the crucified were guilty. Can we say circular? I thought we could.

Seems to me that "Secret Mark" is literally, not figuratively, doing the same thing to you. Wish you wouldn't talk about your homo episodes here tho.

It seems that YOU are. I like Jesus. You're the one always posting lies about Him. Did you want to date Him? Do you and "Secret Mark" secretly have the hots for Him?

.......or gay.

Whatever "secret Mark" is doing to you, it must be quite pleasurable if it will cause you to place all your faith in a book.

That Jesus was gay was not a secret with his disciples.

And neither is it a secret that you are gay. Stop denying it.

They even suspected there was a beloved disciple he loved very much.

Sometimes Gentle Reader, when Krish gets too excited, he writes gibberish. Just pretend you didn't see it. The guy is mentally handicapped, we must make allowances for his condition.

Question. When you're with "Secret Mark", which one of you is the "girl"? Don't answer if it makes you uncomfortable.
Mark was one of Jesus's disciples you retard. You were corrected before over that.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 3:54:55 PM
At 8/16/2016 11:15:25 AM, Harikrish wrote:

Rebutt left unaddressed.

Then it's no wonder you have no defense.

Lawyer Ethan - Whaa?

A guilty verdict resulted in his crucifixion. Every criminal on death row claims they are innocent. Who are they kidding!!

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org...
A long list of people on Death row who were later found to be innocent and released.

But he was found guilty and crucified.

Yes, by evil, doltish men just like you.

As the son of God he could have easily defended himself against the charges.

Yes, but He came here to die for us. You should read the Bible some time Mr. Most Spiritual christian.

But he accepted it along with the beating and mockery.

As He said He would, so that the prophesy about Him would be fulfilled. You should read the Bible some time Mr. Bible expert.

What you are waiting for is his promise to return.

I already have Him.

All the bibles repeat the same account of the crucifixion. Jesus was FALSELY tried, convicted and put to death for his blasphemous lies and lunacy.

True. [Fixed]

A long list of people on Death row who were later found to be innocent and released.

No Sir. I am deleting your pablum. The Bible is free and cannot be deleted. That is how we know you are a liar.

The law could not be applied to Jesus as Jesus was the one who said it, always spoke what the Father said, and never lied. Also because you're just a geek in your moms basement trying to apply it to Jesus. We can dismiss you.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 4:05:46 PM
At 8/16/2016 11:20:40 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 8/16/2016 11:05:26 AM, ethang5 wrote:

And Jesus was innocent.

Only a moron would believe that only the guilty were crucified. And only the crucified were guilty. Can we say circular? I thought we could.

The same scripture said He was innocent, and though He was innocent, He would be falsely convicted and executed.

The scriptures say Jesus was crucified. Only the guilty were crucified.

Only a moron would believe that only the guilty were crucified. http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org...

Jesus was found guilty. The crowd shouted crucify him! crucify him!

.......or gay.

Mark was one of Jesus's disciples you retard. You were corrected before over that.

I see the question made you uncomfortable. Sorry. It's just that you strongly give off the vibe of being the "girl" in your homo relationship with your gossip partner.

I still encourage you not to be ashamed of your sexual leanings. you like hairy men. Claim your desires Krishikins. Stand tall in those loafers.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 7:55:17 PM
At 8/16/2016 3:54:55 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 8/16/2016 11:15:25 AM, Harikrish wrote:

Rebutt left unaddressed.

Jesus was crucified. He needed no defence. He accepted his guilt and verdict. Jesus even carried his own cross. Lol!!

Krishna's court- He could not prove his claims that he was Messiah/Christ/son of God/God. That was blasphemy which was punishable by death.
Lawyer Ethan - Whaa?
Krishna's court - Yeah, whomever is guilty of blasphemy should be put to death according to Jewish law.

Lawyer Ethan - But how did you know he was guilty?.
Krishna's Court - He could not prove his claims that he was Messiah/Christ/son of God/God. That was blasphemy which was punishable by death.

No one was tried for blasphemy on the list. Blasphemy was punishable by death according to Jewish law. Several accounts reported in the Bible where Jesus was threatened with stoning for blasphemy.

Yes, by evil, doltish men just like you.

Yes, but He came here to die for us. You should read the Bible some time Mr. Most Spiritual christian.

He died because of the nonsense he was teaching and claiming.

But he accepted it along with the beating and mockery.

He had no choice, he was arrested. Jesus was such a notorious liar that the guards had to beat the truth out of him.

As He said He would, so that the prophesy about Him would be fulfilled. You should read the Bible some time Mr. Bible expert.

That was the delusion he suffered from that made those ridiculous beliefs real to Jesus.. jesus suffered from a messiah complex.

Verses where Jesus was found blasphemous and threatened with stoning.

1. "I and the Father are one." 31The Jews took up stones again to stone Him. 32Jesus answered them, "I showed you many good works from the Father; for which of them are you stoning Me?" 33The Jews answered Him, "For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy; and because You, being a man, make Yourself out to be God." (John 10:30-33)

2. John 8:56-59, "Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad." 57The Jews therefore said to Him, "You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?" 58Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am." 59Therefore they picked up stones to throw at Him; but Jesus hid Himself, and went out of the temple."

I already have Him.

All the bibles repeat the same account of the crucifixion. Jesus was tried, convicted and put to death for his blasphemous lies and lunacy.

True. [Fixed]

Jesus was too dumb to speak and the words that God put in his mouth got him killed.

No one was tried for blasphemy on the list. Blasphemy was punishable by death according to Jewish law. Several accounts reported in the Bible where Jesus was threatened with stoning for blasphemy.

No Sir. I am deleting your pablum. The Bible is free and cannot be deleted. That is how we know you are a liar.

The law could not be applied to Jesus as Jesus was the one who said it, always spoke what the Father said, and never lied. Also because you're just a geek in your moms basement trying to apply it to Jesus. We can dismiss you.

Nowhere was it prophesied Jesus would be crucified. Crucifixion was not a Jewish practice but was introduced by the Romans as a torturous way of punishing criminals.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 11:54:21 AM
At 8/16/2016 7:55:17 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Rebutt left unaddressed.

Jesus was crucified. He needed no defence. He accepted his guilt and verdict. Jesus even carried his own cross. Lol!!

Scripture says Jesus wasn't guilty. Deal with that.

Krishna's court- He could not prove his claims that he was Messiah/Christ/son of God/God. That was blasphemy which was punishable by death.
Lawyer Ethan - But you previously said it was His execution which proved His guilt.
Krishna's court - Yeah, whomever is guilty of blasphemy should be put to death according to Jewish law.
Lawyer Ethan - But how did you know he was guilty? The verse doesn't say Jesus is guilty. Quoting the verse means nothing.
Krishna's Court - He could not prove his claims that he was Messiah/Christ/son of God/God. That was blasphemy which was punishable by death.
Lawer Ethan - But tell us HOW He could not prove His claim. Even YOU said that Isiah prophesied of Christ.
Krishna's Court - He was crucified, that is the ultimate guilty verdict.
Lawer Ethan - But guilt must come first to justify that execution. You can't use an execution to justify guilt. That is backward and unfair.
Krishna's Court - Don't care! Jesus was a lunatic. Jesus was a liar! [spittle filled rant deleted]

Scriptures tell us Jesus was innocent of the charges. I believe scripture.

No one was tried for blasphemy on the list.

Unjust guilty verdicts can happen to innocent people. Even people charged with blasphemy.

Blasphemy was punishable by death according to Jewish law.

But scripture says Jesus was innocent of blasphemy. Isiah 53:9 - ......he had done no violence, and there was no deceit in his mouth. I believe scripture.

Several accounts reported in the Bible where Jesus was threatened with stoning for blasphemy.

And in each account scripture says Jesus was innocent and that the people accusing Him were evil. (Like you). I believe scripture.

Yes, unfairly by evil, doltish men just like you.

You may think so, but that is not what scripture says. I believe scripture.

He had no choice, he was arrested. Jesus was such a notorious liar that the guards had to beat the truth out of him.

Yet scripture says He never lied and that the guards were evil. I believe scripture.

That was the delusion he suffered from that made those ridiculous beliefs real to Jesus.. jesus suffered from a messiah complex.

Yet scripture said Jesus is Lord and King, sitting at the right hand of Majesty. I believe scripture.

1. "I and the Father are one." 31The Jews took up stones again to stone Him. 32Jesus answered them, "I showed you many good works from the Father; for which of them are you stoning Me?"

Can you answer Jesus' question krishikins?

33The Jews answered Him, "For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy; and because You, being a man, make Yourself out to be God." (John 10:30-33)

Why not post the remaining verses bozo? Afraid? Ashamed?

Jhn 10:36 - Say you of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, You blaspheme; because I said, I am the Son of God?

Can you answer Him bozo? Can't? Neither could the evil pharisees.

2. John 8:56-59, "Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad." 57The Jews therefore said to Him, "You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?" 58Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am." 59Therefore they picked up stones to throw at Him; but Jesus hid Himself, and went out of the temple."

Jesus quoted scripture to them. You say scripture is true. Contradiction King!

I already have Him.

All the bibles repeat the same account of the crucifixion. Jesus was FALSELY tried, convicted and put to death for his blasphemous lies and lunacy.

True. [Fixed]

Jesus was too dumb to speak and the words that God put in his mouth got him killed.

Oops! If God put the words in His mouth, He wasn't a false prophet. Auto rope-a-dope.

See above. Guilt must come before execution in real trials. I believe scripture.

It was prophesied it would. It was supposed to. Plus, all kangaroo court cases lead to execution.

The law could not be applied to Jesus as Jesus was the one who said it, always spoke what the Father said, and never lied. Also, because you're just a geek in your moms basement trying to apply it to Jesus. We can dismiss you.

See above. Guilt must come before execution in real trials. Scripture says Jesus was innocent. I believe scripture.

Scripture says the verdict was unfair and false. You say scripture is correct. Connect the dots. I believe scripture.

Nowhere was it prophesied Jesus would be crucified.

Gal 3:13 - Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangs on a tree:

Ps 22:16 - For dogs encompass me; a company of evildoers encircles me; they have pierced my hands and feet...

Ps 16:10 - For you will not abandon my soul to Sheol, or let your holy one see corruption.

I believe scripture. So I cannot believe you.

Jhn 11:46 - But some of them went their ways to the Pharisees, and told them what things Jesus had done.
Jhn 11:47 - Then gathered the chief priests and the Pharisees a council, and said, What will we do? for this man does many miracles.
Jhn 11:48 - If we let him thus alone, all men will believe on him: and the Romans shall come and take away both our place and nation.
Jhn 11:53 - Then from that day forth they took counsel together for to put him to death.

Hey bozo. I believe scripture.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 4:07:23 PM
At 8/17/2016 11:54:21 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 8/16/2016 7:55:17 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Rebutt left unaddressed.

Lawyer Ethan - But you previously said it was His execution which proved His guilt.
Lawyer Ethan - But how did you know he was guilty? The verse doesn't say Jesus is guilty. Quoting the verse means nothing.
Lawer Ethan - But tell us HOW He could not prove His claim. Even YOU said that Isiah prophesied of Christ.
Lawer Ethan - But guilt must come first to justify that execution. You can't use an execution to justify guilt. That is backward and unfair.
Krishna's Court - Don't care! Jesus was a lunatic. Jesus was a liar! [spittle filled rant deleted]

Unjust guilty verdicts can happen to innocent people. Even people charged with blasphemy.

But scripture says Jesus was innocent of blasphemy. Isiah 53:9 - ......he had done no violence, and there was no deceit in his mouth. I believe scripture.

Several accounts reported in the Bible where Jesus was threatened with stoning for blasphemy.

And in each account scripture says Jesus was innocent and that the people accusing Him were evil. (Like you). I believe scripture.

Yet scripture says He never lied and that the guards were evil. I believe scripture.

Yet scripture said Jesus is Lord and King, sitting at the right hand of Majesty. I believe scripture.

1. "I and the Father are one." 31The Jews took up stones again to stone Him. 32Jesus answered them, "I showed you many good works from the Father; for which of them are you stoning Me?"

33The Jews answered Him, "For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy; and because You, being a man, make Yourself out to be God." (John 10:30-33)

Jhn 10:36 - Say you of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, You blaspheme; because I said, I am the Son of God?

Can you answer Him bozo? Can't? Neither could the evil pharisees.

I already have Him.

True. [Fixed]

Typical Christian fraudster and cheat.

Oops! If God put the words in His mouth, He wasn't a false prophet. Auto rope-a-dope.

He was found both dumb and guilty.

See above. Guilt must come before execution in real trials. I believe scripture.

His trial,came before his guilty verdict and finally the punishment, crucifixion.

You are confused, Jesus was the liar that was crucified.

It was prophesied it would. It was supposed to. Plus, all kangaroo court cases lead to execution.

See above. Guilt must come before execution in real trials. Scripture says Jesus was innocent. I believe scripture.

But Jesus was found guilty and put to death. That's scriptures too.

Gal 3:13 - Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangs on a tree:

Galatians is not a prophesy, you retard..Paul,wrote Galatians after Jesus died.

Ps 22:16 - For dogs encompass me; a company of evildoers encircles me; they have pierced my hands and feet...

Ps 16:10 - For you will not abandon my soul to Sheol, or let your holy one see corruption.

Too bad it didn't help Jesus.

Jhn 11:46 - But some of them went their ways to the Pharisees, and told them what things Jesus had done.
Jhn 11:47 - Then gathered the chief priests and the Pharisees a council, and said, What will we do? for this man does many miracles.
Jhn 11:48 - If we let him thus alone, all men will believe on him: and the Romans shall come and take away both our place and nation.
Jhn 11:53 - Then from that day forth they took counsel together for to put him to death.

Hey bozo. I believe scripture.

So do the mentally ill. Lol!
Neuroscientist Ms Taylor. Religious fundamentalism is a mental illness.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 9:17:14 AM
At 8/17/2016 4:07:23 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Rebutt left unaddressed.

A guilty verdict resulted in his crucifixion. Every criminal on death row claims they are innocent.

>>Bozo cannot address what scripture says.<<

>>Bozo could not. Just like the pharisees.<<

>>Can you answer Him bozo? Can't? Neither could the evil pharisees.<<

2 John 8:56-59, "Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad."

True. [Fixed]

That is what the scripture says bozo. The Bible says Jesus wasn't guilty. No amount of your stupidity will change that.

Oops! If God put the words in His mouth, He wasn't a false prophet. Auto rope-a-dope! lol

By evil dolts much like you. I believe scripture.

His trial,came before his guilty verdict and finally the punishment, crucifixion.

Which scripture says was all false. I believe scripture.

You may think so, but scripture says Jesus whom they crucified was the Christ. I believe scripture.

The law was not for the innocent. Scripture says Jesus was innocent. I believe scripture.

An innocent Jesus was found guilty by evil idiots much like yourself. That is what scripture says. I believe scripture.

Paul was quoting the OT. You didn't know that Mr. Most Spiritual Christian?

But it does show that scripture contradicts you. I believe scripture.

Hey bozo, scripture says Jesus was falsely convicted. I believe scripture.

You quote scripture as your proof and say scripture is true. Ms Taylor is speaking about you.

But we've known for a while now that you are mentally handicapped. Stay on your meds ok?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 12:30:20 PM
At 8/19/2016 9:17:14 AM, ethang5 wrote:

Rebutt left unaddressed.

A guilty verdict resulted in his crucifixion. Every criminal on death row claims they are innocent.

2 John 8:56-59, "Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad."

True. [Fixed]

That is what the scripture says bozo. The Bible says Jesus wasn't guilty. No amount of your stupidity will change that.

Oops! If God put the words in His mouth, He wasn't a false prophet. Auto rope-a-dope! lol

You may think so, but scripture says Jesus whom they crucified was the Christ. I believe scripture.

The law was not for the innocent. Scripture says Jesus was innocent. I believe scripture.

An innocent Jesus was found guilty by evil idiots much like yourself. That is what scripture says. I believe scripture.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 1:52:19 PM

Rebutt left unaddressed.

Krishna's Court - Don't care! Jesus didn't die for you! Jesus was a liar! [spittle filled rant deleted]

True. [Fixed]

You quote scripture as your proof and say scripture is true. Ms Taylor is speaking of you dingbat.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 3:31:18 PM
At 8/19/2016 1:52:19 PM, ethang5 wrote:

Rebutt left unaddressed.

Jesus was too dumb and incoherent at his trial. He tried to lie his way out. It failed.

Krishna's Court - Don't care! Jesus didn't die for you! Jesus was a liar! [spittle filled rant deleted]

True. [Fixed]

You quote scripture as your proof and say scripture is true. Ms Taylor is speaking of you dingbat.
You are the religious fundamentalists that Kathkeen Taylor's found suffered from mental illness.

You keep repeating the same posts.
Insanity definition: : doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.